ProX by Olay Brightening Spot Fading Essence

ProX by Olay Brightening Spot Fading Essence

Jac
JacSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Reducing dark spot

ProX by olay Brightening spot fading essence as it doesn't greasy and leaves oily on my skin. The essence absorbs quickly. I'm happy that the olay formula helps a lot especially those like me who only wanted their dark spots to go away.

Kar
Kar

No irritation

It's a very lightweight product that gets easily absorbed. Within a week of using the product, I have noticed that my skin tone seems more even and the acne spots on my chin have lightened. I will continue to use it to see how it fares in the long run.

Mae Claire V.
Mae Claire V.Sydney, NSW

It worked!

Anti-Aging Products

Find out how ProX by Olay Brightening Spot Fading Essence compares to other Anti-Aging Products

Amazing product

I love this product. I love how it’s absorbed easily by the skin. It actually helps with evening out skin tone and helps with fading dark spots. It keeps my skin well hydrated. I love how it gives my skin that healthy glow. Also, I have sensitive skin and this did not break me out. I highly recommend this product.

Kyra
KyraSydney, NSW

Lightens dark spots

Been using the product for over a week now and adding this to my usual routine is not tedious. I like that its fragrance-free and I'll join in the choir that this product is quickly absorbed by the skin. I have a combination skin type with dark spots so I was really looking forward to see if it will improve discolouration. I can say that some pigmentation were slightly lightened and I hope this will continue in the coming weeks.

Ease of Application
Smell
Samantha
SamanthaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

OLAY ProX By Olay Brightening Spot Fading Essence 40 mL - review

- I didn't notice any changes at all, it's still early days, so I will continue to use the product ( I have started to break out, and I don't usually get pimples.)

Fine Lines & WrinklesNo
Aileen J.
Aileen J.Sydney, NSW

Moisturizes and great for sensitive skin

I have a sensitive plus a combination type of skin (oily and dry), and the first 7 days when I tried Olay's ProX was surprisingly good! The product was lightweight and gets absorbed easily by my skin.

Though I had a pimple while using it, which I think is due to hormonal changes of the month, I noticed that the ProX didn't give me any breakouts. Also, my pimple got dry in 3 days and it helped to lessen the darkness of my pimple mark.

Currently, it is Autumn here and my skin is supple and bright! Overall, I love it!

Purchased in May 2021.

Ease of Application
Smell
Rkris
RkrisSydney, NSW

Lightweight & quickly absorbs. No scent which is great. So far haven't seen any effects yet.

Purchased in April 2021.

Ease of Application
Smell
Urooj K.
Urooj K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for my skin

Ease of Application
Smell
Anti-Aging Products

Sana A.
Sana A.Sydney, NSW

Dried out my skin

When I first tried it, my skin was so dry and flaky.
Thinking it's a one-off, I let my skin heal and tried again after a few days but had the same reaction.

Lyn
LynSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lightweight serum, does the job

Been having breakouts at my lower chin area and there's some scarring / dark spots. I'm usually wary of using new products as I might get breakouts, however, I didn't have any adverse reactions or any acne from it. I love it that the product is lightweight and not oily/thick to put on. It's also fragrance free. It has niacinamide to reduce the appearance of skin blemishes. Used it for a couple of days and my scars seem to have lighten. However, a bit disappointed that the product has alcohol.

Purchased in April 2021.

Jane Tomlinson
Jane TomlinsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Broke Me Out...

The ProX by Olay Brightening Spot Fading Essence was sent to me to review. It comes in a large bottle with a dropper. I applied to my face as recommended (2 dropperfuls) and it feels nice to the touch when applying. Unfortunately the product caused me to break out which isn't fantastic. I did see a slight improvement in terms of brightness, but I probably haven't used it for long enough to get any significant improvement in terms of spot fading.

I think the price point on this product is a bit exxy, and I wouldn't repurchase because it broke my skin out. It may work well on others but not for me.

Kav
Kav

Perfect serum

Loved using it on my skin, definitely feels plumper and hydrated. I am on my second bottle right now. Very light and goes on the skin absolutely smoothly without leaving it sticky or shiny.

Light Weight Fast Absorbing Formula, Works Well With The Rest Of My Skincare Routine

My skin drinks this product like it's water! Not only it absorbs quickly but it works perfectly with any of the serums I regularly use. It is a rather small bottle of 40 ml so I would have appreciated a bigger size (at least 50 ml) considering I use it twice daily. In terms of results, my skin feels less red than it usually does and my spots are slowly fading, which is great!

Asirini W.
Asirini W.Victoria

Perfect product

My skin had an uneven tone due to scars
This product helped me in getting rid of my scarring
I used this product for a week and my skin texture has improved dramatically and it evened out my complexion
This serum is absorbed very quickly to your skin
Will definitely keep using this

Purchased in January 2021.