Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

sturnbullAU

Light and pleasant moisturiser

Purchased in February 1990.

Ease of Application
Smell
Causes Irritation No
Skin TypeCombination Skin

Luxury

Got this in a trial pack of Clarins products. It is actually amazing. If it wasn't so expensive, I would be wearing as a base for my foundation everyday. It primes my skin so well.

The texture and smell is so luxurious.

I love this cream!

It makes my skin feel super smooth and silky. It is pricey, which is why I asked for it for Xmas, but it does seem to do the job. Also really like the Clarins hand cream

Love it!

Tightens brightens and make you look stunning in an instant! It's an old classics that keeps on delivering. I use it when I fly and put an extra thick layer on to avoid getting my skin dry and it works! It's pricy but it last for a long time. Try it!

Lilibelle

Lilibelle

Brilliant product

A little bit of luxury. My skin feels fantastic when I use this. It illuminates the face and helps make up stay on longer. I find if you pat it into your skin, rather than rub it just smooths your skin out and makes a perfect base. No need for primer with this. You can also mix it with liquid foundation or bb cream. This is especially good in winter too. What a great product.

gail1

gail1South East Queensland, QLD

CLARINS BEAUTY FLASH

DD06

DD06MELBOURNE

Really works for tired skin!

sweetgirl

sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

A product that makes a great hydrating mask, a very effective skin primer for makeup or a firming and tightening cream without makeup. I love that it is multi-purpose and also that it works. It's a great product to throw in your travel bag if going on holidays because I then have a multi-purpose product in one tube. A luxurious-feeling product that I've used for years and would recommend it.
Great multi-purpose product with a lovely texture and does what it says it will do.
The price and the fact that it isn't all natural ingredients.

sanjaAU

Over 50? This is great

natales

natales

One of my all time favourite face creams is the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. This cream is ideal for using under your foundation. It's really important to remember to dab it on rather than rub it into your skin. If you dab the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm onto your skin and then immediately apply your foundation it helps to cover blemishes and adds moisture to skin that like mine is a bit dry. I highly recommend this product to anyone who likes a primer type mosituriser under their foundation.
It smells great, feels refreshing on your skin and a little goes a long way.
Expensive.

sampow

sampow

Good

I like this - a little bit of luxury. Looks good, smells good and feels good. Suitable for all skin types as I definately didn't find this to be one of those heacy, greasy creams.
This product absolutely glides onto your skin leaving it feeling like silk. It gives a nice base for your make up and I think a nice glow to your skin.
Cost. It's no 'miracle' - I'd love it if it could get rid of all wrinkles and freckles!

twink118

twink118Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible

I often find my make up doesn’t stay on very well when I use beauty flash balm under neath my makeup which defeats the main purpose of the product. I read in a bridal magazine that beauty flash balm is used by many brides as it helps to keep your make up in place all day. I have to say I found it to be the complete opposite. Also the instructions on how to apply are not very clear and often the product goes all bitty on my face. The product is very expensive and I personally think there are better things to spend your money on.
smells nice
Expensive and not very clear instuctions on how to use

Diana2
Diana2

cbkelly

cbkelly

Good

This is a great product! I've tried Napolean and Natio's primers and Beauty Flash Balm beats them both hands down. It is worth spending the money - about $58 when Clarins have specials on as it is usually a free gift or includes other products.
Last time I bought this 2 people in my office commented that I was glowing and looked really healthy. Gives me a great base under my foundation. My complexion looks more even and wrinkles appear diminished.
Is expensive but worth it. Sometimes can be a bit drying, and I find my make up doesn't stick all day.

lizziebabe

lizziebabe

I bought this based on the reviews from this site and am so pleased I did. As a new mum I have not had a decent sleep in weeks. After using this for a couple of days, a friend actually commented that I looked a lot better than I did the previous week - she said I didn't look as tired. You don't need to use much so the price per use is probably not much. Good under make up - helps it last all day. Feels lovely on my skin.
It does what it says it will
Bit pricey

cali05

cali05

I've been using beauty flash balm for years and it still it delivers.
I only use this now and again when I have been partying too much or if my skin needs a little pick-me-up under my make-up. I find it works bast if you don't rub it into you skin but rather smooth a thin layer over your skin and then apply your make up. I have even used it as a mask by putting a thicker layer over the skin, leave it on for 15-20 minutes then rinse off. Makes the skin really soft and subtle.
It really does work!
Clarins products overall are not suited to my skin but the Beauty flash works wonders as long as I don't use it too often as it tends to make my skin break out.

mrshowty

mrshowtyNSW, 2450

This beautiful Clarins product is a wonderful primer for use under make-up. It literally feels like velvet when applied and 'sets' your make up for the day or night. The consistency is a little thick, but that just means you don't need to use much of it, consequently,the tube seems to last for ages. Can be used all over the face and neck including eyes and lip area. Lipstick seems to last longer when this product is applied. It is definitely worth the money.
Gives amazing results, lovely to apply,
Cost - but you get what you pay for!

M2929

M2929

Good

THis is a prduct that is really a must have for naymake up kit. a little goes a long away and really can wake up a tired complexion. I'm a mum with 3 kids so i don't have a lot of time to apply makeup but I can wear Beauty Flash instead of foundation and my skin looks great.
I love this product. Makes my makeup look amazing!!and gives my skin a healthy glow.

gillg

gillg

I have been using this product for years and am never without it. It gives a lifted appearance in just a few minutes and seems to last all day. Easy application. Can also be used as a mask, which is nice and seems to help, but given the price I would rather use a separate mask. I especially like it when you can get the sample size packs because they are great for travelling.
Reliable lift and refreshing product

wenden

wenden

I started using Clarins products about 25 years ago, and I am never without them. Beauty Flash is one product that does everything that it proports to do. It gives a great cover over your moisturiser, you can go with it naturally or under any foundation. It has the most beautfil feel, and it just glides over your skin. It does cost a fair bit, but it lasts a long time and you don't have to use a lot at one time. My 16 year daughter is already pinching my beauty flash because she can also see what it does her her skin too..it gives you a genuine radiance!
Reliable
Cost

sakili

sakili

Good

I was introduced to this product by a man who swore by it! I have been using it for over 15 years now off & on. It gives you the feeling of indulgence, like you really have spoiled your skin and it makes you feel revitalised & fresh. You can feel it actually being absorbed rather than just covering your skin.It is also great under foundation as it acts as a setting agent. I have no hesitation in recommending this product to anyone, I simply love it!
Purely refreshing!A product once applied immediately gives you the dew your skin is screaming for!It's an instant uplift!
Only the price but still worthwhile!