Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

Clarins Beauty Flash Balm

See the Best Cleansers and Exfoliators in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Clarins? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (3)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
Lan
Lan

Makeup stay smooth and lasts all day!

Received this in one of the promotions at Myer, loves it! This is my second tube and has been using this on a daily basis. Not sure if I can use this daily but this makes my makeup goes on smoothly and lasts all day!! Happy with this and will definitely repurchase!

Purchased at Myer.

Ease of Application
Melanie G
Melanie GIllawarra, NSW

Glowy complexion

A staple in my makeup collection. This product will leave your skin glowing and dewy. I mainly use it when going out, not as an every day product. Love it.

Causes Irritation No
sturnbullAU

Light and pleasant moisturiser

Purchased in February 1990.

Ease of Application

Luxury

Got this in a trial pack of Clarins products. It is actually amazing. If it wasn't so expensive, I would be wearing as a base for my foundation everyday. It primes my skin so well.

The texture and smell is so luxurious.

Cleansers and Exfoliators

Find out how Clarins Beauty Flash Balm compares to other Cleansers and Exfoliators

I love this cream!

It makes my skin feel super smooth and silky. It is pricey, which is why I asked for it for Xmas, but it does seem to do the job. Also really like the Clarins hand cream

Love it!

Tightens brightens and make you look stunning in an instant! It's an old classics that keeps on delivering. I use it when I fly and put an extra thick layer on to avoid getting my skin dry and it works! It's pricy but it last for a long time. Try it!

Lilibelle
Lilibelle

Brilliant product

A little bit of luxury. My skin feels fantastic when I use this. It illuminates the face and helps make up stay on longer. I find if you pat it into your skin, rather than rub it just smooths your skin out and makes a perfect base. No need for primer with this. You can also mix it with liquid foundation or bb cream. This is especially good in winter too. What a great product.

gail1
gail1South East Queensland, QLD

CLARINS BEAUTY FLASH

DD06
DD06MELBOURNE

Really works for tired skin!

sweetgirl
sweetgirlSydney Surrounds, NSW

A product that makes a great hydrating mask, a very effective skin primer for makeup or a firming and tightening cream without makeup. I love that it is multi-purpose and also that it works. It's a great product to throw in your travel bag if going on holidays because I then have a multi-purpose product in one tube. A luxurious-feeling product that I've used for years and would recommend it.
Great multi-purpose product with a lovely texture and does what it says it will do.
The price and the fact that it isn't all natural ingredients.

sanjaAU

Over 50? This is great

natales
natales

One of my all time favourite face creams is the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm. This cream is ideal for using under your foundation. It's really important to remember to dab it on rather than rub it into your skin. If you dab the Clarins Beauty Flash Balm onto your skin and then immediately apply your foundation it helps to cover blemishes and adds moisture to skin that like mine is a bit dry. I highly recommend this product to anyone who likes a primer type mosituriser under their foundation.
It smells great, feels refreshing on your skin and a little goes a long way.
Expensive.

sampow
sampow

Good

I like this - a little bit of luxury. Looks good, smells good and feels good. Suitable for all skin types as I definately didn't find this to be one of those heacy, greasy creams.
This product absolutely glides onto your skin leaving it feeling like silk. It gives a nice base for your make up and I think a nice glow to your skin.
Cost. It's no 'miracle' - I'd love it if it could get rid of all wrinkles and freckles!

twink118
twink118Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible

I often find my make up doesn’t stay on very well when I use beauty flash balm under neath my makeup which defeats the main purpose of the product. I read in a bridal magazine that beauty flash balm is used by many brides as it helps to keep your make up in place all day. I have to say I found it to be the complete opposite. Also the instructions on how to apply are not very clear and often the product goes all bitty on my face. The product is very expensive and I personally think there are better things to spend your money on.
smells nice
Expensive and not very clear instuctions on how to use

Diana2
Diana2
cbkelly
cbkelly

Good

This is a great product! I've tried Napolean and Natio's primers and Beauty Flash Balm beats them both hands down. It is worth spending the money - about $58 when Clarins have specials on as it is usually a free gift or includes other products.
Last time I bought this 2 people in my office commented that I was glowing and looked really healthy. Gives me a great base under my foundation. My complexion looks more even and wrinkles appear diminished.
Is expensive but worth it. Sometimes can be a bit drying, and I find my make up doesn't stick all day.

Julie Taylor
Julie Taylorasked

I don't understand how to use Beauty Flash Balm. Some was given to me and I find the instructions confusing

sanja

HI Julie, I wash my face and then put a small amount on my fingers - don't rub your fingers together, just pat to spread the balm! - then pat it onto my face and around the eyes too. I then immediately pat on my normal moisturizer. Then make up (if it is a work day) as usual. Hope this helps.

cheers
Sanja

sturnbull

Just pat or dab on a small amount using your ring finger. I put it under my eyes and on any dry patches on my face. A little goes a long way.
You can also use it as a moisturising mask, although I personally don't do that. In that case, apply a bit more product all over your face and leave it on for a while (say half an hour). Rinse off excess if needed.

CategoryCleansers and Exfoliators