CLAS Shower Screens

CLAS Shower Screens

See the Best Bathroom Renovators in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic Company To Deal With

Outstanding service and quality. Very professional service. Would recommend Clas to anyone who wants a shower screen. They turn up on time and are very reliable, keep up the fantastic work Geoff. 10 out of 10

Professional and outstanding customer service and attention to detail

CLAS Shower Screens did a fabulous job on our renovation - installing a mirrored glass splashback and glass shower screens in the bathroom and ensuite. They were reliable, professional and bent over backwards to make sure that we were happy with their work. Their attention to detail is excellent and all of their work looks terrific. I didn't think that this level of pride in workmanship and high quality customer service still exists. I highly recommend them.
(I have no connection with the company or owners - they were recommended by our builder).