Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

Andrew GX04482-01

Andrew GX04482-01Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Job

Could not fault the team from initial contact at showroom through design process to final installation. All staff and tradesman arrived as scheduled and completed work on time in a very professional manner. We are extremely happy with the completed kitchen. We would highly recommend Wallspan to others and highly commend them on an excellent job.

Dee

DeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful service and on time !

I cannot be happier with my new Wall Span wardrobes. Sam Yashari at Gepps Cross was so helpful and patient and helped me with designing 4 wardrobes. Then the installation process went very well. Randall the installer was neat and tidy and did a marvellous job. Thanks so much to all concerned.

Michelle L.

Michelle L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A Great Result

Our experience with wallspan was very positive. The designer spent more than his allocated time with us initially. We had some tricky spaces and discovered some issues on check measure day. Miguel was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in solving small space issues whilst retaining as much storage as possible. All the trades recommended by wallspan were professional and efficient, and their communication was clear and prompt. We are very happen with the final result. We were recommended to wallspan by family and would recommend them to others.

Rozzi

RozziMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

dont use them

Here's a list of things that have gone wrong - Extraction fan, tap, cook tip, kitchen sink, flood pipes from dish washer when installed, incorrect pipes connected to washing machine, no utilities fitting inside cabinets, wrong sized bench tops, utilities cupboards not as discussed and agreed, bench tops not as discussed and as agreed, hall cupboard with no handles, no splash back after a 3 months of order (which again we had to attach ourselves now to be told they don't even have the glass), no sorting of trades except via ourselves. Nothing but lies from the sales the delivery! Want us to go on?!!?!?? We are already talking to solicitors

Howard Holdstock

Howard HoldstockMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Fuss, No Worry, No Problems

Everything they said, they did. Contract was in detail. Tradesmen came on the day they said. It was a pleasure to deal with them. And our Wardrobes wear fitted perfectly.

Anonymous 2019

Anonymous 2019Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I finally love my kitchen!

Anonymous16

Anonymous16Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely love my new kitchen -MD03746-01

Bronwyn Hughes

Bronwyn HughesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wallspan are great!

It took me ages to decide on the countertops and cupboard doors, but Sharon and the girls at the Mile End showroom were very, very patient with me. I loved the option to take home the samples to see what it would look like in my home. Dee was great with the final design. Darren was also great with the final, final design and answered all of my questions in layman's terms so that I could understand everything. Jarrod was awesome as well and the final kitchen and laundry look amazing. I would (and will) highly recommend Wallspan - an affordable product that looks fantastic. Thanks to all involved.

Sally

SallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professionalism at its finest!!

Thank you to Jen, Kerry, and Sharon in the showroom then Dee and Darren in design. Jarrod's installation was nothing short of perfection - our kitchen, bathrooms, laundry, and walk-in robes are everything I could have wished for.
The whole experience was extremely professional and enjoyable. I was always kept informed, listened to and timeline scheduling was exceptional. The attention to detail, design and product knowledge was outstanding. THANK YOU

Kirsty R.

Kirsty R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with the Outcome

The whole process was very thorough. We were supported in our decisions and given a lot of options and ideas. The price was very reasonable and Wallspan were willing to support us to meet our budget. Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable. The final kitchen is a dream!

Bunny

BunnyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My dream kitchen

I found all the staff from the showroom initially to the trades men at the end very professional, helpful and friendly. All my endless questions were answered and nothing was too much trouble.(Thank you Darren) I love the finished product and everything is as I had hoped it would be. It was expensive, but you get what you pay for. The whole process was well organised, I was kept informed every step of the way and the product is excellent.

34man

34manSydney, NSW

brilliant installation and great service all round

after having a wardrobe already installed by your company, I was so impressed when the chance arose to do my other bedroom, I of course came straight to you guys and girls. the girls at the sale office were outstanding and one in particular but you do not want names! :). nothing was a problem and even afterwards I made slight adjustments it was no hassle. then your fit out guys are the brilliant with their workmanship and just the finer details of finishing is so impressive. so thank you for another wonderful job on my unit bedroom wardrobe.

Louise F

Louise FMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very pleased

We were extremely pleased with the work of the installer who was very professional. The wardrobe is exactly as we wanted , it works efficiently and has been an excellent utilisation of space .

Joanne T

Joanne TMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very impressed!

We love our new built-in wardrobe. We went with a mid-specification wardrobe, looks and feels perfect! Staff at Keswick was knowledgeable with the product, during the design process some very insightful advice, installation was seamless and now, it's such a functional part of our household! Wished we had purchased sooner! Contract number KKW01116-01.

Michael Males

Michael MalesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Competently Installed

I found the service professional and friendly
Installation was carried out in a competent skilled manner
Overhaul I was very pleased but in saying in that my trade being a Carpenter & joiner and Licensed General Builder I could not see the value within the finished product as to the actual cost I incurred ie: Very expensive

Alan cr

Alan crMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The kitchen is great

I was highly impressed by the professionalism of all members of the Wallspan team. From the moment I entered the showroom until the time Mario called to ask how things were I felt comfortable and confident in the organisation. I found that every member of the team was an excellent tradesperson who went about their business in a confident and skilled manner. I cannot praise Peter the tiler, Dom and Brad the two plumbers, Phil the electrician, Adelaide Stone and Marble and Andrew from the Glass people highly enough. To Mario the coordinator, you schedule was followed to the T and I would like to thank you for your efforts in making this come together.

yskim

yskimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

So pleased! I am so happy with how it turned out!

I loved how contemporary the design was and how quickly and efficiently they were able to install it. I couldn't be any more pleased about how it turned out. It works perfectly and it has so much more storage space than it used to in the same amount of space. The workers worked so efficiently and completed the wardrobe in no time. They left no mess and were extremely friendly towards us. I look forward to working with Wallspan again to install more wardrobes in the future.
Thank you so much!!

Jacky D.

Jacky D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome service and products

Rates and Fees

After waiting for many years our dream has been fulfilled. A perfect job and pleasant experience.

We shopped around for quite awhile at many companies. The service we received at Wallspan was the best,
extremely professional and very friendly. You would think that it was a family business, where everyone was
on the same page, caring, working together and striving for perfection and satisfaction. The sales staff did above and beyond and the tradespeople didn't let the team down. A great job which we're very proud to recommend and display the finished product. A kitchen in a very old home which has bought it into the modern century.

Perfect Wow!!!

Wallspan were great.
The assistance in the showroom, the quote and designing in our home, the scheduling, delivery and installation all went to plan.
The trades were punctual, professional, polite and friendly.
The design and functionality of our new kitchen is amazing
We would most certainly recommend Wallspan and also use them again.