Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

Absolutely brilliant!

Wallspan was just brilliant! From the design of the laundry room to the finished project! Very professional and it was all completed per scheduled time! Installation was easy with no fuss! Couldn't be happier with our new laundry room! Thank you so much Wallspan.

Fantastic Wardrobes

This wardrobe installation has been a lifechanging event for us. Before this we had built in wardrobes with nothing in the except for a hanging bar, and Wallspan was so great at providing us with options of what we can choose to replace it. Cannot recommend Wallspan more

Everything perfectly suited to the space and our needs

Everyone involved, from the showroom to the design, project management and trades-people were professional, knowledgeable and experienced.
The result is a kitchen that looks great, is very functional and has greatly improved the use of the available space.
While any major renovation is disruptive, Wallspan made the whole process as painless as possible, with excellent communication and immaculate co-ordination of all the trades-people involved. All the work was carried out to a high standard by people who clearly knew what was required.
Difficult to imagine how anyone could provide a better service.

The best decision, ever!

We decided to visit the team at Wallspan, Keswick, for a look at their wardrobes, as the promotion at the time was free installation! I'd already looked at Ikea, and wasn't very impressed, but upon first entry to Wallspan, we were greeted and taken great care of! Jan explained everything so well; with the myriad of options, she distilled them all in an easy to digest, package! She was very knowledgeable in the design process; in fact she knew exactly what our storage needs were, respective to our wardrobe contents and desires! Our little kids were very much amused in the little play area and staff were very supportive and made the process a breeze! The install process was very well coordinated and attentive. Our installer was very prompt and professional. We are exceedingly happy with how our room has been transformed! We love our wallspan wardrobes! Can't wait to consult in due course about ideas for a kitchen makeover!

Bookcase with hanging space. Perfect

Wallspan provided just what I wanted. The design was perfect, professional service and staff, 9good price and expertly installed. No mess and no fuss. Completed on time. Always kept to schedule.

Fantastic kitchen renovation love it !

Wallspan delivered what they promised in a friendly and efficient manner. Nothing was too much trouble and their attention to detail was much appreciated. Showroom ,design staff and tradies were all a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks to Jordie, Dee, Mark, Noel, Trevor and Leigh for a stress free renovation.

MD03661-01 - Superb Kitchen Transformation

Job completed on time on schedule as promised. Many thanks to Mile End store - Lisa for fantastic advice, suggestions and commitment; Tom for fitting what we wanted into the space and the budget we had; and Mark for infinite patience on final measure and specs. All up a very satisfactory, painless experience and we look forward to now enjoying the benefits that come from dealing with professionals.

Best decision ever.

The daunting thought of a kitchen renovation turned out to be near stress free thanks to all the Wallspan team. Our initial contact was with shop front sales staff who were always helpful, efficient and knowledgeable. The in home kitchen design appointment with James was what sealed the deal for us. He was super efficient and was able to immediately deliver a 3D visual of the new kitchen plan on his laptop so you could really imagine how it would all look and work. All our ideas where incorporated into the design with ease and James fully explained layout idea pros and cons. Exact dates for installation including trades was even available at this initial appointment. It was also reassuring to have a Customer Support manager as you always had some ONE to contact and Miguel was always helpful and efficient in answering and dealing with any questions or issues we had along the way. Thankyou WALLSPAN team, for delivering a beautiful kitchen. I would highly recommend your services to anyone considering a kitchen renovation and my only piece of advice is do it now and dont wait years like we did. My only regret is we should of done it sooner.

Fantastic Kitchen

The complete experience from initial contact with the salesperson at Wallspan to design, onsite discussions & planning to installation of my new Wallspan kitchen was fantastic. All people involved in the process were knowledgeable, professional & friendly. The schedule initially submitted from the design stage to installation was strictly adhered to which provided me with certainty for when the new kitchen would become operational. There were some minor issues that I raised which were quickly rectified by the Customer Support Manager. I thoroughly enjoyed the experience which I initially thought would be daunting as kitchen renovations often are. I recommend Wallspan kitchens to anyone looking for a new kitchen.

Why did we wait so long for our dream Kitchen

From start to finish it was a pleasure working with the Mario, the Wallspan team and their ever helpful Tradesmen.
Everything was explained to us so we had a great understanding on how our kitchen would come together.
Thanks Wallspan we love our NEW Kitchen

High quality wardrobe and a great deal

I recently visited the Mile End showroom to compare a quote I had through another wardrobe installer. The showroom staff (Venetia & Kerrie) were really helpful and actually gave me a much better priced deal on a higher-end product so I went ahead and booked with them on the day.
So happy with the finished result, it was installed within about a week and the installer was awesome to deal with too.
I love the beautiful finishes and the doors are so easy to slide, although being quite large, thanks to a great track system.

Good job ,well done

Mario and team thank you for Great Work to upgrade our kitchen and Laundry.Me Henry and My wife Patty
really enjoy new kitchen and Laundry.Specially thank to Will the installer for his quality work.

Kitchen Looks Amazing!

So happy with my kitchen - it looks fabulous. Also, the tradesman were so friendly & polite. Very very very happy with the end result :)

Contract Number - GX03520-01

Good cant live with out it

We found wallspan great to deal with there experience and knowledge were fantastic in helping us to design our kitchen we were given great idea that suited our needs thank you.

Highest Quality Service and Product

When I chose to go with Wallspan I had done my research visiting a few of their competitors. Jen from Wallspan, Keswick was a standout salesperson. She genuinely wanted to provide me with a solution for my newly acquired 1890s house that had no storage! She listened, understood the requirements for an old house, for myself and my needs, thought about it and answered the problem concisely and with a sincere passion for the product she was offering me.
The product had a weightiness. I could feel the luxury in the doors and drawers. And the wardrobes in the showroom were well put together. A neat tidy job, similar to the job I’d be expecting to get in exchange for my hard earned cash.
I wasn’t entirely sure about the design so I asked Jen if she would mind visiting the house in person. It was no trouble for her. She was also able to measure and make suggestions for another room too. We made adjustments to the design 3 or 4 times, and I knew that it was right. I was not rushed or pushed into anything. Jen wanted what was best. That’s rare.
The instalment experience was no different. The carpenter arrived at 7.30am and worked systematically and with respect to myself and my property until around 2pm. It is a beautiful job, fitted perfectly. Monaco mirror sliding wardrobes covering a full wall. A stunning addition to my house, that fits its character and allows me to neatly store away an incredible volume of art materials, fabrics, clothes, suitcases – well everything. It’s all in there.
I wholeheartedly recommend Wallspan. They did an outstanding job. I’m still taken aback when I walk into that room. It’s beautiful. Well done Wallspan!

Wallspam Kitchen Review

We are extremely pleased with our Wallspam Kitchen it is everything we were promised and turned out even better than we expected. The trades turned up on time and were friendly and worked hard and cleaned up after themselves
Contract number GX03955-01

My dream comes true

GX03917-01
Finally I got my dream beautiful kitchen, big thanks for the team in Gepps cross they are really helpful and friendly
Ahmad

Our Second Fantastic Kitchen From Wallspan.

Having had our first kitchen designed, built and installed by Wallspan my wife and I were only to keen to see what Wallspan could do a second time round. Once again the friendly staff at Gepps Cross were only to happy to assist with our kitchen requirements. Through the design, build and installation steps we were continuously informed of how our kitchen was progressing. The Wallspan designer was more than happy to accommodate any little changes that we required during the design stage of our kitchen. The Wallspan team worked very hard to deliver the very best price without compromising on quality.
Our Customer Support Manager did an amazing job of keeping us informed throughout the build and installation stages of our kitchen which removed any concerns that we may have had. The kitchen was installed in a timely manner and to the highest of standards. We are extremely happy with our new kitchen.
Thank you to the whole team at Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes.

Excellent from start to finish

I originally went into store and priced a wardrobe last year. I was quoted a reasonable price but it was not the right time for me. Because of the service I went back when I was ready to purchase and I was met again with exceptional service. I was given advice which suited what I wanted and I was given a price which matched the year before. My wardrobe was ripped out expertly with essentially no damage (only what was expected) and was installed in a quick efficient manner. The installer was excellent and even let me have a mini ‘room reveal’ because I was so excited. Overall, the entire team at Wallspan have done nothing but bend over backwards and maintain a level of professionalism which is highly appreciated. I recommend going into store and speaking with the consultants.

Could not be happier

I am so happy with the whole experience. From the design to the finished product. Thank you Wallspan. An excellent customer experience. You were all very customer focused and every person i had to deal with was professional and helpful. The trades were flexible with my needs to gain the result i required. I will recommend Wallspan for any of my friends or family looking for new or renovating kitchens. Thank you again.