Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

Besotted

Our new kitchen is out of this world! It looks fantastic and utilises every nook and cranny for maximum storage without looking cramped. Designer Tom knew exactly what we wanted, tradies were excellent and a small misunderstanding was rectified with no fuss at all. From start to finish: 10/10! Thank you guys and girls at Wallspan.

Finally! A kitchen we both love to work in!

Adapting what was formerly a cellar door to a domestic kitchen wasn’t easy but it was no challenge at all to the Wallspan team.
Design.
Delivery.
Dream Kitchen.
Done!

Thank you Wallspan!

Happy Mum, Happy Family

After 30 years with our solid wood kitchen we were looking at Two Pack painting and adding some modern appliances including corner units eg Lamond and a 900 oven .
We visited your Wall Span Showroom at Mile End Home Centre to view modern appliances to add to our proposed refurbished kitchen. Your showroom Customer Service person suggested we also get a quote for a complete new kitchen and the difference may cosy only 20 to 30 percent more and we can add all we dream about.
In doing so we finished up with paying less than 25 percent more and getting all of our preferred layouts, fittings and appliances, over and above we were without a kichen for one week instead of up to 6 weeks
Your companies service was very professionally carried out with both your local manager and customer support manager including his recommended trades people who carried out the installation.
We now have a very happy house wife and family admiring and using our new kitchen

Kind Regards
George Chrisakis

Contract MD03738 Darren Reintjens

A Class Act

We embarked on replacing the original 20 year old kitchen several months before Christmas of 2018 with the plan to have it installed in the March of this year. The planning and design process was quite smooth with only a slight delay due to unforeseen circumstances. A few more design options would have been helpful but in the end we are more than happy with the finished product. The process allowed for enough time for changes to be made and then a project manager was appointed. Mario was friendly and extremely helpful and professional in the way he oversaw the installation. Trades were reliable and friendly and where appropriate, were flexible in undertaking additional works as required.

The final product is stunning and has received numerous compliments from visitors. Quality is outstanding. The design is user-friendly; particularly our decision to use drawers throughout most of the design. Utilising the existing footprint made the process more cost effective but we have ended up with more storage space and a larger bench space.

We would thoroughly recommend Wallspan to anyone planning on installing a quality kitchen in the mid to high price bracket.

Perfect result. Contract MD03618-02

Our entire experience with Wallspan was wonderful. ....from our initial consultation at the Mile End display centre, to the design process and installation through to the after sales service. We also used Wallspan approved tradesmen, who were professional and whose workmanship was of a high standard. I would definitely recommend this company to others.

Wanted a walk in robe and settled for a new kitchen and laundry too!

My fiancee and I were thinking of upgrading our walk in robe in preparation for her moving into my house after our upcoming wedding.
A friend of ours had just had a Wallspan laundry installed and was very happy with the result so we decided to drop in and checkout the Gepps Cross Kitchen Showroom. The Showroom staff were friendly, very easy to understand and so creative with their design solutions.
My fiancee and I often joke and laugh at how we wanted a walk in robe and walked out with a new kitchen and laundry instead!
It was very important to me that I got the nest right for the missus. As a tradesman myself i can say that every single one of the trades (who were project managed by Wallspan) exceeded my expectations with their attention to detail and quality of installation, well done fellas!
As I type this review I'm sitting in my new kitchen at my island bench and thinking of how the whole experience has inspired me to begin creating tasty food again and how its positively changed how we use the space when having family and friends over.
I still haven't got the hang of using the laundry yet though....

Contract: GX03919-01 -- Kitchen Renovation from avocado benchtops to modern day luxury

From the first moment we walked into the Gepps Cross display centre, we were in love with the Wallspan range and taken care of by the lovely staff. We own a small, 2-bed duplex with the laundry inside the kitchen, so it was imperative that we got the most space out of our kitchen as possible. James did NOT disappoint. The finished design is absolutely brilliant, and we still haven't filled all the cupboards yet. We had some of the fancy Servodrive automatic cupboards installed, and they never fail to impress guests! The only hiccups in the whole process was an issue with said Servodrives being too powerful for the cupboards doors. I had to follow up several times, but the staff were always pleasant to deal with. If Wallspan had been more proactive in keeping us updated, I wouldn't hesitate in giving them 5-stars. If we ever renovate again, I know the first place I'll be going! Thank you all very much for our amazing new kitchen.

We are happy with our new kitchen and staff at show room at Gepp cross were very helpful.

The contractors work hard installing kitchen . The plumber install water pressure reduction valve and that had noise problem. I call contractor he come over and installed new one , without any hassles. The kitchen installer knew what he doing and word hard without stopping. Over all they did a great job from start to finish.

Professionalism at its best!

Our experience with Wallspan was one of creativity, expertise and support. From the beginning to the finished product we were treated with respect and our requests supported. Thank you Wallspan.

I love my new wardrobe

My husband and I recently updated our walk in robe to better suit our needs and I am in love with my new wardrobe.
The process via Wallspan was so easy, stress free and hassle free. The consultants and fit out staff were fantastic and so patient with the many date changes we had to make to have our fit out installed (due to unfortunate events).
When the Installer came to finally put it all together he did so with ease and made the whole experience worth the wait. He was friendly and extremely professional, and everything looks perfect.
I would highly recommend Wallspan for any wardrobe fit out, installation or design and we will certainly be using Wallspan again in the near future to upgrade our kitchen to give us more storage and space.
Thank you Wallspan for everything.

Terrible customer service.

Went with Wallspan for our wardrobes, over other, cheaper brands, wanting a good quality product. After about 6 months a crack appeared on one of the wooden panels and organised for someone to come out to fix it. A contractor called and booked in a time to come and fix it. He didn't show. We tried to book it in a few more times with each time being cancelled. I went into their shop at Gepps Cross, where we organised the wardrobes, but they couldn't really do anything. I emailed their customer service department demanding for someone to get back to me as I wanted to make a complaint and get my wardrobes fixed as we were putting our house on the market. They didn't reply. We eventually got back in contact with the contractor and got the panel fixed, however it took 5 months from when we first requested it. Customer service was horrendous. I would never get anything from then again!

Great kitchen and okay process

We are very happy with our new kitchen. It is everything we were hoping for and even looks better than we expected. Most interactions with Wallspan were easy and straightforward however we came across a few difficulties. A couple repairs that we had to perform after installation which Wallspan would not repair such as chipped paint on window frames and repairing damaged plaster. We were disappointed that Wallspan did not repair these damages. Some difficulties were had in their contractors not being punctual and some miscommunication between Wallspan and their contractors. Overall, it was a good experience but we might look elsewhere for future jobs.

Contract Number: KK16743-01

Absolutely brilliant!

Wallspan was just brilliant! From the design of the laundry room to the finished project! Very professional and it was all completed per scheduled time! Installation was easy with no fuss! Couldn't be happier with our new laundry room! Thank you so much Wallspan.

Fantastic Wardrobes

This wardrobe installation has been a lifechanging event for us. Before this we had built in wardrobes with nothing in the except for a hanging bar, and Wallspan was so great at providing us with options of what we can choose to replace it. Cannot recommend Wallspan more

Everything perfectly suited to the space and our needs

Everyone involved, from the showroom to the design, project management and trades-people were professional, knowledgeable and experienced.
The result is a kitchen that looks great, is very functional and has greatly improved the use of the available space.
While any major renovation is disruptive, Wallspan made the whole process as painless as possible, with excellent communication and immaculate co-ordination of all the trades-people involved. All the work was carried out to a high standard by people who clearly knew what was required.
Difficult to imagine how anyone could provide a better service.

The best decision, ever!

We decided to visit the team at Wallspan, Keswick, for a look at their wardrobes, as the promotion at the time was free installation! I'd already looked at Ikea, and wasn't very impressed, but upon first entry to Wallspan, we were greeted and taken great care of! Jan explained everything so well; with the myriad of options, she distilled them all in an easy to digest, package! She was very knowledgeable in the design process; in fact she knew exactly what our storage needs were, respective to our wardrobe contents and desires! Our little kids were very much amused in the little play area and staff were very supportive and made the process a breeze! The install process was very well coordinated and attentive. Our installer was very prompt and professional. We are exceedingly happy with how our room has been transformed! We love our wallspan wardrobes! Can't wait to consult in due course about ideas for a kitchen makeover!

Bookcase with hanging space. Perfect

Wallspan provided just what I wanted. The design was perfect, professional service and staff, 9good price and expertly installed. No mess and no fuss. Completed on time. Always kept to schedule.

Fantastic kitchen renovation love it !

Wallspan delivered what they promised in a friendly and efficient manner. Nothing was too much trouble and their attention to detail was much appreciated. Showroom ,design staff and tradies were all a pleasure to deal with. Many thanks to Jordie, Dee, Mark, Noel, Trevor and Leigh for a stress free renovation.

MD03661-01 - Superb Kitchen Transformation

Job completed on time on schedule as promised. Many thanks to Mile End store - Lisa for fantastic advice, suggestions and commitment; Tom for fitting what we wanted into the space and the budget we had; and Mark for infinite patience on final measure and specs. All up a very satisfactory, painless experience and we look forward to now enjoying the benefits that come from dealing with professionals.

Best decision ever.

The daunting thought of a kitchen renovation turned out to be near stress free thanks to all the Wallspan team. Our initial contact was with shop front sales staff who were always helpful, efficient and knowledgeable. The in home kitchen design appointment with James was what sealed the deal for us. He was super efficient and was able to immediately deliver a 3D visual of the new kitchen plan on his laptop so you could really imagine how it would all look and work. All our ideas where incorporated into the design with ease and James fully explained layout idea pros and cons. Exact dates for installation including trades was even available at this initial appointment. It was also reassuring to have a Customer Support manager as you always had some ONE to contact and Miguel was always helpful and efficient in answering and dealing with any questions or issues we had along the way. Thankyou WALLSPAN team, for delivering a beautiful kitchen. I would highly recommend your services to anyone considering a kitchen renovation and my only piece of advice is do it now and dont wait years like we did. My only regret is we should of done it sooner.