Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

JohnR

JohnRMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

GX04676-01 So Happy with my 3 rooms !

My experience with Wallspan was perfect from start to finish. From the initial design team ( Seth & Karina ) then Miguel De Jong who finalised the schedule and then the cabinet installer Tony Yeoman. In particular Tony’s attention to detail, patience, advice and amazing workmanship was faultless. We had a laundry dining buffet, & Entertainment unit all manufactured to a high standard. Could not be happier.

• +2

wallspan kitchen - KK17193-01

Happy with the work so far some minor issues has come up hoping they can resolve it quickly. but so far its been good. The kitchen looks great and the family loves it. The minor issue is a bit of a blow out in the joinery at the corner which warranty will resolve

GX04706-01 - My kitchen looks amazing

Kirsty

KirstyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I'm very happy how my new kitchen worked out.

I'm very happy with how my kitchen has turned out. I would have liked to have had the option to have the bulk head in the same material as the cupboards though

Po Wong

Po WongMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My kitchen is beautiful, can't live without it.

Very neat job, reasonable value product. Delivered per plan on date specified. Friendly staffs, customer support manager was help. The tradespeople were efficient and kept in contact ensuing we knew when they would be onsite. Thank you

Sarah W.

Sarah W.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wallspan Kitchen - NA00584-01

From start to finish the whole process has been faultless. I love my kitchen and highly recommend these guys. So professional, from the planning to the tradies all did a great job.

Thand

ThandSouthern and Hills, SA

Decent kitchen and wardrobe, logistically a bit involved

Good value product. Well designed. Delivered per plan on date specified.
They need a proper project manager because it became confusing having to deal with different people all the time. Having to deal with separate people for the wardrobe and kitchen was annoying, and having people contact me out of the blue was offputting because I thought some of them were spam calls.

Kathy29

Kathy29

Wallspan Kitchen Renovation MD04175-01

We are extremely delighted with our new kitchen. Wallspan made the whole process seamless. Any minor issues that arose where acknowledged and rectified immediately. Our Customer Support Manager, Darren, was brilliant. Couldn't ask for a better person to co-ordinate our kitchen. My only suggestion would be to get your own trade quotes. Most of Wallspan's tradies were good and spot on the estimates given to us, save for one that over charged us. You know who you are! I would highly recommend Wallspan.

Susan

SusanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great work I love my new built in wardrobe.

Very neat job, so happy with my new wardrobe. Professional installation by a perfectionist. Love the white wood grain doors. Perfect in every way! Large generous draws and lots of hanging space. Thank you!

Mark

MarkSouth Australia

Exceptional result - a new kitchen!

Shane

ShaneMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kitchen renovation couldn't have gone any smoother.

From the time we signed to the completion of our kitchen, we couldnt have been happier with the progress, especially as we were in the middle of the Corona Virus pandemic.
The schedule of trades were to script, the tradespeople were brilliant, on time and with most of the work completed within the week.
This is one of the reasons we chose Wallspan was the convienance of the organised trades and fast turnaround.
Thankyou to Wallspan staff and tradespeople.

RandJ

RandJMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love my new kitchen. I would only change one thing.

Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly recommend

So happy with my wallspan built in robes. From the customer service in the showroom to the installation and end product, I couldn't be happier. I would recommend wallspan to anyone thinking of getting built ins.

JOHN

JOHNMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great improvement.

Done on time.
All workers friendly and good communicators.
Work to a good standard.
Cheers to Wallspan and the workers.
All done - enjoy the rain.

Catherine H.

Catherine H.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional helpful and perfect

We had an excellent experience with Wallspan - we wanted a bespoke cupboard,/wardrobe /shelving fitted all along one wall in a spare room. The salesperson at Keswick was most helpful especially sorting out minor details. The measurer was helpful and efficient. He also then returned on the date and time of which we were kept informed . He worked steadily, was neat, careful, tidy and the result was exactly as we wanted. Thankyou.

LeonneWills

LeonneWillsMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great space saver

Loved the drawers and shelving placed in our empty wardrobe. We have a great measurer and wonderful installer of our wallspan robe fitout. They couldn't have been more helpful with suggestions and plans

Michael Bevan

Michael BevanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Thrilled to have a wardrobe finally

We were pleasantly surprised by the knowledge of the staff in the shop. Then the price was good, on the day of installation our installer was polite, friendly,chatty, cleaned up after himself, made it very neat and tidy. Great job.

Robert

RobertMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fits the space perfectly.

Thank you to Alice and the teem at Wallspan at Noarlunga Centre SA. From the first consultation to the actual fitting of the wardrobe every thing was perfect, the whole process was so easy, Alice was so friendly and professional, and worked out exactly what I needed, and the guys installing the wardrobe did a fantastic job. Thanks Wallspan.

Peter P

Peter PMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kitchen and Laundry Renovation

Wallspan's planning, measuring, and checking were meticulous. Their suggestions in solving tricky situations were spot-on. The sub-contractors were obliging, punctual and experts in their fields. Life is so much easier in both the kitchen and laundry. Thanks Wallspan.

Ann

AnnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A great company to do business with