Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

Dream Kitchen

Still cannot believe my amazing new kitchen isn't a dream.
Everyone involved from shop to tradies were friendly, helpful and so professional.
Thankyou for supporting me on my journey to create and deliver a kitchen that is so functional and beautiful to look at.
Just love working in this new space.
I am proud to recommend you to my friends and family you have a great team.

No more bending. What a blessing.

My kitchen is beautiful, a delight to use. No more bending. Thank you to the staff, such amazing care and organisation. Tradies were so professional and friendly such a smooth operation and everyone working together for a top result.

Friendly professional service

We heard about Wallspan through word of mouth. On first visit to Mile End Homemaker Centre Showroom, we found the staff extremely friendly and helpful. From design to completion we were very satisfied with all aspects relating to our kitchen renovation, (sales staff,plumber, electrician, installer). We are very happy with our kitchen and have already had lots positive comments.

Fabulous

My kitchen and bathroom/laundry renovations are now complete and I am enjoying the clean lines, additional cupboard space and new appliances. All the tradies were very professional, easy to communicate with and willing to go above and beyond to make my renovating experience good one. They all did a great job of cleaning up before going home each evening. There were a few minor hiccoughs along the way, but these were easily resolved. Overall a job well done from my early enquiries with shop front staff to completion of the Reno.

Loving it!

We wanted a kitchen with more available light and easy-to-reach cupboards and accessories. We got that, and more. The tradesmen were all very professional, particularly the installer, Jared, who went above and beyond to make sure everything was perfect. The process from start to finish went smoothly and on schedule. We love spending time in our new kitchen. Great job.

Beautiful kitchen but would change a couple of things in hindsight.

Fortunately the colours we wanted for tiles, benchtop etc were available but I would have liked to have had a greater range to choose from. The slide out shelves in the corner cupboard are not a good use of the space and the microwave oven is slightly too high. Apart from that, very happy with it.

Lots more storage!!!

Great service both in store and at our home. Good advice when selecting the features for our cupboards. The installer was very professional, extremely tidy and did an exceptional job of installing both cupboards.

My new kitchen has completely changed the look of my unit

A perfect solution. My kitchen has gone from small and dark to a lovely, bright, modern, open area. The tradesmen were a pleasure to have in my home and very efficient. My Customer Service Contact, Miguel kept in touch at all times, making sure that I was satisfied. Thankyou.

Professional and efficient

We chose Wallspan because of their reputation and a current offer on special. We found all staff to be efficient from the showroom staff, through to the accounts section confirming installation, to the installation. Would highly recommend.

Great Service from Quality Staff

Thank you to Venetia who looked after us from our initial sales enquiry to Ben who measured and installed the wardrobes. Nothing was too much trouble and all details were explained to achieve a design that suited our needs. Venetia happily changed design layouts and re-emailed on my request until we were totally satisfied. Scheduled lead times were as advised. It was refreshing to have a tradesman who was on time, experienced and professional. This is the second time we have used Wallspan with great results and do not hesitate to recommend them for wardrobe installs. We havent used them for kitchen work but I am sure that the experience would be the same. Thank you to all.

My dream kitchen come true

I only had a small area and Wallspan gave me more than enough space. The design fitted in the foot print that existed so I did not have to replace the floor. The white cupboards and wood (like0 bench tops with blue slashed backs are amazing. The whose team worked effectively producing a great product. Marc the manager was a pleasure to deal with and very helpful, ringing me later to make sure I was happy. Very happy.

Seamless Renovation - WOW!

From our initial visit to the showroom to Mario’s call to ensure we were happy with the completed kitchen this was a seamless excercise. James also provided ideas for our kitchen that we hadn’t thought of. All of the tradies made contact and attended as per the schedule, they were polite, friendly and respectful of our home. Absolutely in love with our mosaic tile splashback. We are thrilled with our new kitchen and couldn’t be happier with the service and product provided by Wallspan!

Love our New Kitchen

Our new kitchen experience from Wallspan was executed with precision, from the design, check measure, removal of old kitchen and installation of new kitchen.
All the people involved from sales, measure and trades were on time, very pleasant and highly skilled. The logistics of all trades and materials was also on time.
We would absolutely recommend Wallspan going on our experience.

Easy as and great quality

Easy planning process with sales people and no pressure to sign on the dotted line. Installation was completed on time by experienced tradesman. We feel that the wardrobe was value for money.

Long over due

From the beginning to the end of having a new kitchen installed it was done exactly as told by the designer. The team of trades men that came in and removed old kitchen and installed the new one were efficient and on time which is rare these days. It just seemed to flow and the tradesmen were really polite. Love my new kitchen.

Great sales staff & service (Work not commenced yet)

Sales staff Jan is a great sales consultant together with the other friendly staff in the Mile End showroom.
Great in highlighting what's available for the wardrobe range of products, honest in what they can offer in terms of quality and price, non pushy with sales and accomodating what fits in your budget.

Now that I've signed up to build my wardrobe, I'll update on the process later on when we start the contractor's visit to inspect, removal of old wardrobe and building of the new ones. Fingers crossed as we all know, it's sort of in the contractors hands now.

Besotted

Our new kitchen is out of this world! It looks fantastic and utilises every nook and cranny for maximum storage without looking cramped. Designer Tom knew exactly what we wanted, tradies were excellent and a small misunderstanding was rectified with no fuss at all. From start to finish: 10/10! Thank you guys and girls at Wallspan.

Finally! A kitchen we both love to work in!

Adapting what was formerly a cellar door to a domestic kitchen wasn’t easy but it was no challenge at all to the Wallspan team.
Design.
Delivery.
Dream Kitchen.
Done!

Thank you Wallspan!

Happy Mum, Happy Family

After 30 years with our solid wood kitchen we were looking at Two Pack painting and adding some modern appliances including corner units eg Lamond and a 900 oven .
We visited your Wall Span Showroom at Mile End Home Centre to view modern appliances to add to our proposed refurbished kitchen. Your showroom Customer Service person suggested we also get a quote for a complete new kitchen and the difference may cosy only 20 to 30 percent more and we can add all we dream about.
In doing so we finished up with paying less than 25 percent more and getting all of our preferred layouts, fittings and appliances, over and above we were without a kichen for one week instead of up to 6 weeks
Your companies service was very professionally carried out with both your local manager and customer support manager including his recommended trades people who carried out the installation.
We now have a very happy house wife and family admiring and using our new kitchen

Kind Regards
George Chrisakis

Contract MD03738 Darren Reintjens

A Class Act

We embarked on replacing the original 20 year old kitchen several months before Christmas of 2018 with the plan to have it installed in the March of this year. The planning and design process was quite smooth with only a slight delay due to unforeseen circumstances. A few more design options would have been helpful but in the end we are more than happy with the finished product. The process allowed for enough time for changes to be made and then a project manager was appointed. Mario was friendly and extremely helpful and professional in the way he oversaw the installation. Trades were reliable and friendly and where appropriate, were flexible in undertaking additional works as required.

The final product is stunning and has received numerous compliments from visitors. Quality is outstanding. The design is user-friendly; particularly our decision to use drawers throughout most of the design. Utilising the existing footprint made the process more cost effective but we have ended up with more storage space and a larger bench space.

We would thoroughly recommend Wallspan to anyone planning on installing a quality kitchen in the mid to high price bracket.