Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

• Rates and Fees

Jenny G

Jenny GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my new kitchen & butler pantry KK16785-03

Many thanks to Miguel and the team at wallspan that have helped me achieve my new dream Kitchen and Butler Pantry just love it and had great comments from friends and family Thankyou

TamNTio

TamNTioMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stylish and practical

KKW01115-01

KKW01115-01Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect, Extremely Happy!

Toby was AMAZING, he came in well mannered, professional, no mess left and respectful of my home. Communication with me was on point. The finished result has left me impressed, pleased with my choices every time I walk in the rooms. Big thank you to everyone whom helped me with my wardrobes at Keswick :)

Geoff KK17045 03

Geoff KK17045 03Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Highly impressed by all aspects of Wallspan, from our first contact, to the joy of the new kitchen.

Tracy

TracyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely perfect, why didnt I do it ages ago!

I just had a wardrobe installed in my spare room, this is not the first experience with Wallspan. Three years ago Wallspan transformed My old out of date unit. They installed a new kitchen, a wardrobe in the main bedroom and the flooring throughout. Wallspan took my ideas and made it happen while also adding some great suggestions from their wealth of knowledge. The quality is outstanding, the service professional and friendly. Thats why I went back again.

Paul Beinortas

Paul BeinortasSouthern and Hills, SA

Space saving Wallspan storage solution.

Now we have easier access to clothing that were lying in the bottom of drawers and built up in piles on the floor. Now we have floor space . You beauty.

Mal and Susan

Mal and SusanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kitchen for Christmas

From the first visit to Noarlunga showroom with Jordie showing the beautiful cabinetry available, Tom designing the kitchen and Mark our CSM there was a real sense of professionalism. The kitchen was installed during December, all the tradies were very good mannered and their work was exceptional. Noel ,Trevor, Leigh, Richard and Martin and Chris and their team from Bradley Trade Services many thanks for providing Susan and I a wonderful kitchen that we will be able to put to use in readiness for Xmas and years ahead. Thank you to everyone for outstanding consultation and workmanship, we will certainly pass on our recommendation to friends and family.

Ian

IanMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Pretty happy with end result KK17010

Well, it all came together pretty well . . . in the end. Few hiccups along the way that got resolved without too much hassle, but in the end happy with the end result. Tradies were mostly top notch - specially the installer! Shame he's so busy with Wallspan, as we would love to use him for other projects around the house. We didn't do a lot of shopping around or comparison, but why bother - Wallspan do all the ideas, design, scheduling . . . saving us a huge amount of worry.

Chad

ChadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love our new Wallspan kitchen

We're very happy with our new kitchen however we felt pressured to make quick decisions (or you wouldn't get the 25% discount) and had to make a quick 10% payment. Special thanks to Tony the installer and the other tradies who were punctual, friendly and helpful and did a great job, some over and above what they needed to do. Another problem was lack of notification that the new rangehood was coming from JB HiFi whose service was poor.
The finished kitchen is beautiful, spacious and has some great features. Thanks Wallspan, overall the experience with you was pretty good.

Andrew GX04482-01

Andrew GX04482-01Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent Job

Could not fault the team from initial contact at showroom through design process to final installation. All staff and tradesman arrived as scheduled and completed work on time in a very professional manner. We are extremely happy with the completed kitchen. We would highly recommend Wallspan to others and highly commend them on an excellent job.

Dee

DeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wonderful service and on time !

I cannot be happier with my new Wall Span wardrobes. Sam Yashari at Gepps Cross was so helpful and patient and helped me with designing 4 wardrobes. Then the installation process went very well. Randall the installer was neat and tidy and did a marvellous job. Thanks so much to all concerned.

Michelle L.

Michelle L.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

A Great Result

Our experience with wallspan was very positive. The designer spent more than his allocated time with us initially. We had some tricky spaces and discovered some issues on check measure day. Miguel was extremely knowledgeable and helpful in solving small space issues whilst retaining as much storage as possible. All the trades recommended by wallspan were professional and efficient, and their communication was clear and prompt. We are very happen with the final result. We were recommended to wallspan by family and would recommend them to others.

Rozzi

RozziMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

dont use them

Here's a list of things that have gone wrong - Extraction fan, tap, cook tip, kitchen sink, flood pipes from dish washer when installed, incorrect pipes connected to washing machine, no utilities fitting inside cabinets, wrong sized bench tops, utilities cupboards not as discussed and agreed, bench tops not as discussed and as agreed, hall cupboard with no handles, no splash back after a 3 months of order (which again we had to attach ourselves now to be told they don't even have the glass), no sorting of trades except via ourselves. Nothing but lies from the sales the delivery! Want us to go on?!!?!?? We are already talking to solicitors

Howard Holdstock

Howard HoldstockMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Fuss, No Worry, No Problems

Everything they said, they did. Contract was in detail. Tradesmen came on the day they said. It was a pleasure to deal with them. And our Wardrobes wear fitted perfectly.

Anonymous 2019

Anonymous 2019Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I finally love my kitchen!

Anonymous16

Anonymous16Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely love my new kitchen -MD03746-01

Bronwyn Hughes

Bronwyn HughesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wallspan are great!

It took me ages to decide on the countertops and cupboard doors, but Sharon and the girls at the Mile End showroom were very, very patient with me. I loved the option to take home the samples to see what it would look like in my home. Dee was great with the final design. Darren was also great with the final, final design and answered all of my questions in layman's terms so that I could understand everything. Jarrod was awesome as well and the final kitchen and laundry look amazing. I would (and will) highly recommend Wallspan - an affordable product that looks fantastic. Thanks to all involved.

Sally

SallyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professionalism at its finest!!

Thank you to Jen, Kerry, and Sharon in the showroom then Dee and Darren in design. Jarrod's installation was nothing short of perfection - our kitchen, bathrooms, laundry, and walk-in robes are everything I could have wished for.
The whole experience was extremely professional and enjoyable. I was always kept informed, listened to and timeline scheduling was exceptional. The attention to detail, design and product knowledge was outstanding. THANK YOU

Kirsty R.

Kirsty R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with the Outcome

The whole process was very thorough. We were supported in our decisions and given a lot of options and ideas. The price was very reasonable and Wallspan were willing to support us to meet our budget. Everyone was very helpful and knowledgeable. The final kitchen is a dream!

Bunny

BunnyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My dream kitchen

I found all the staff from the showroom initially to the trades men at the end very professional, helpful and friendly. All my endless questions were answered and nothing was too much trouble.(Thank you Darren) I love the finished product and everything is as I had hoped it would be. It was expensive, but you get what you pay for. The whole process was well organised, I was kept informed every step of the way and the product is excellent.