Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

Great product; shame about the service

Wanted to upgrade a 20 year old home for our daughter with physical disabilities, had dealt with Wallspan in the past, so went their showroom on Anzac Highway. Met with Ellenier who was great and set up meeting with designer , Len Drexter, who was terrific and upgraded our requirements. Next was the meeting with Customer Support( no support) Manager, Miguel, who ignored my daughter (the end user) and wife and told us that the designer knew nothing about kitchens and what we could not have (such as matching baulkhead, LED lights on footplate). We were upset and contacted the designer who, much to our dismay, had left the company. However, he still resolved our problem which seemed to upset the Support Manager even more. We decided to use our known and trusted electrician and plumber but used the Wallspan installer, Tony Yeomans, who was terrific....hard working, professional and co-operative with us, the clients, and the other trades.
So the end job, kitchen , laundry and vanity were excellent but we were not notified about third party deliveries, nor of late deliveries. The installer was not told he had only 2 days to install the three areas. We were supplied with the wrong taps and an extra transformer which was not needed. After a heated exchange with support Manager, we never heard from him again and his boss seemed disinterested.
So what should have been a win for all, failed because of poor communication.

Nice kitchens & cabinets

Alice and the crew were exceptional at Wallspan, Noarlunga SA. Nothing was too difficult for them & as a result, we have ended up with a very nice kitchen, laundry & bedroom wardrobes. Also the tradesmen installing the hardware were exceptional. Well done!
regards,
Daryl

Rates and Fees

So much in love with my new kitchen

I was so impressed with Wallspan their customer services was exceptional from the 1st moment we set foot inside the Noarlunga Branch. The tradespeople were awesome and cleaned up after themselves. I will definitely recommend Wallspan. I am so happy with my new kitchen.

Rates and Fees

Repeat customers happy once again.

After having Wallspan renew our kitchen in our previous home 3 years ago, once taking possession of our new home there was no shopping around or decisions to be made, we simply went straight back to Wallspan to have them do what they do once again.

Fantastic Funished Result

Walking past Wllspan we were delighted that there was an end of year 25% discount. We had been contemplating re-modelling our 1970 dated dark kitchen and removing the wall between the dining room and kitchen for a coupkle of years, but felt no inspiration to get started. The 25% discount made us go in and get an idea of what was possible. The Staff were so helpful in showing us the ideas of modern kitchens that we were fascinated. The lining of the cupboards was important to us and the work carried out was of high quality. It did take longer that expected, due to the Flu season hitting Adelaide so hard. We are happy with the final results.

Excellence all round!

After shopping around, and then going to the Wallspan Showroom, my decision was made. I was so impressed with the customer service I received, with attention to detail, a comprehensive process and regular communication. My Sales Consultant was so patient with me as I changed my mind a few times too! I appreciated her advice and suggestions and was really satisfied with the plan we finalised. The check measure and installation process went really smoothly too, with punctuality, efficiency, and an absolutely outstanding result. I had to head off to work mid-way through so I had not seen the final result until later that day. When I came home and saw it I was so thrilled! I could not believe the difference it has made and also how perfectly my new wardrobe compliments my room. The end result was even better than I had anticipated! It looks like it has always been there! I have been telling all my friends already and showing off my new robe to visitors! Thank you to all involved in my service, from start to finish.

Rates and Fees

Extremely happy with the end result

The staff were all extremely attentive and helpful from beginning to end, which is the main reason we chose Wallspan.
At times choices that were made initially were changed, either by us or at staff's suggestion. This didn't seem to be a problem at all. I don't think we would have been as pleased with the end result had this not occurred!
They also cleaned up after themselves every day, which was a pleasant surprise.
We would highly recommend them

Rates and Fees

Great product, great service!

Really pleased with our Wallspan kitchen! Both pre and post sales service has been excellent, with regular follow up calls, and also interactions with the subcontractors who kept us informed of their pending arrival etc.

Outstanding wardrobes

High quality materials, perfectly installed based upon the great designs that we discussed with the showroom consultant. The two wardrobes exactly fit our needs and blend well with the recently renovated bedroom.

Perfect kitchen

Love love my new kitchen. The process was great from showroom, design, and customer support to the finished kitchen. Great bunch of tradesmen always on time, would highly recommend Thank you.

My Kitchen Rules !

I am delighted with my new kitchen. I am happy with the standard of care to detail from its inception and design stage. The standard of workmanship and the courtesy of the tradesmen was commendable too. All in all, a satisfying experience from get to go. Highly recommended. Thank you.

Really happy

Very happy with our new kitchen. We really appreciated the experienced contractors turning up when they said they would and keeping to schedule. Very happy with the design and workmanship.

Awesome Wardrobe !!

I decided to update an old walk in wardrobe. I visited the showroom at Gepps Cross and the staff were extremely helpful and helped with choosing a new design. The price quoted was much less than expected especially for what I was getting. The quality of the installation was first class and exceeded my expectations. I am very happy with my new wardrobe and will do business with this company again.

New Kitchen - feels like a new house

Wallspan was not even on my radar but walked into the store at Gepps X and walked out with an entire plan. The staff (esp Corine) took the time we needed to talk through what I was looking for an came up with a solution for our flooring which was out greatest concern. We were fortuitous in timing - 25% off kitchen and 50% off appliances. Be aware that if you are only browsing and not intending to do something straight away, that there can be a sense of 'pressure' to sign up - be firm if you need to. I had a great time running between Beaumonts tiles and Wallspan to draw together something which I knew would be fantastic. Our project manager was in regular contact, and the trades people always contacted to let us know what time they would be arriving (we were given a timetable for work in the planning stages). The trades were professional special mention to David the installer and Todd the tiler, and the floor guy.
Overall this has been a really good process and we are thrilled with the results.

Fantastic Kitchen

Just had new kitchen completed by Wallspan and they have done a fabulous job. The quality is excellent and we are extremely happy with the end result. Everyone involved has been exceptional to deal with from James the salesman to the project manager Mario who oversaw the whole job and provided excellent customer service with nothing too much trouble. Our tradesmen were fantastic providing high quality workmanship (Shannon kitchen installer, Jack plumber, Phil electrician) and they all adhered to the trade schedule given to us coming out on the appropriate day they were scheduled to. I would not hesitate to recommend Wallspan to anyone wanting a high quality kitchen with great customer service.

We love new kitchen, so different!

I appreciate Angela and Len ‘s professional advice for new kitchen and design.

Easy to use deep sinks.
Excellent fan. Good design handling.
Beautiful and clean Cesar’s stone bench top and silver glass splash etc
My wife’s dream comes true.

Great Wardrobe

My old inbuilt wardrobe was falling apart so it was time for a new one. Barbara at the showroom was super friendly and easy to talk to, she made sure she understood how I use my wardrobe to help design one that will be effective for me. She also helped me stay within my budget to still get a functional, but beautiful wardrobe. I cannot remember the name of the man who measured and installed my wardrobe but he did a great job. He was very easy to talk and installed the wardrobe much quicker than I had expected. I cannot fault his work at all, it looks great and is perfectly finished. It's nice to finally have a wardrobe that fits all of my clothes. Thanks Wallspan!

just what we wanted

entire process was thorough and professionally carried out by all the staff from salespeople to installers. the entire job was done to the timelines as decided when the contract was signed. particularly impressed with installers who explained several times how details of our choices would impact the room before carrying out the installation and did an outstanding job cleaning up afterwards.

Fabulous wardrobes!

People are quick to complain that's why I believe if you have had a good experience, share it. So good, we went back twice! We had wardrobes installed in our daughters bedroom many years ago and now it was time to update our bedroom. Had no hesitations on using Wallspan again. We visited the Mile End showroom and from the beginning the customer service was exceptional. A very big thank you to Venetia who assisted us throughout the process. Her professionalism is a credit to the company. The installer (I think it was Daniel) was also friendly and professional and his attention to detail was appreciated. I would have no hesitation on recommending Wallspan. Thanks for a great job.

Excellent result for our new kitchen (3852-01)

Thank you Wallspan for a totally hassle free and excellent experience. Commencing with Jen in your showroom, Tom who came out and measured the area, and Darren our Customer Support Manager who oversaw the installation process. An excellent team who guided us through selections and installation stages. The Trades People used by Wallspan were the best, their work ethics in attention to detail and cleaning the area as they worked as well as suggestions for slight improvements were greatly appreciated. Would certainly recommend Wallspan to anyone else who has no trades experience and requires guidance through the whole process.