Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

Listing monitored by Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

This is a real dream come true. It worths every dollar spent .

I have my new kitchen recently installed. The whole team was very professional at every step . The trades were on schedule and no dramas at all. Highly recommend this company to transform the kitchen .
From job NA00987-01. ( Leslie )

Helen
HelenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very professional, quality workmanship.

Very happy with our new wardrobe. Tradesman was very friendly and did excellent work, finish was flawless, cleaned up afterwards. Have used Wallspan many times, always consistently excellent, never disappointed.

Anthea
AntheaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wardrobe improvement and a much better use of space.

From my initial visit to the show room with my ideas on paper to the completed job every aspect of the job was completed without fuss. The ability to make small changes on the day also helped improve the project. All staff were friendly and made constructive suggestions for me to consider.

Roy and Joy
Roy and JoyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic kitchen and awesome service

Absolutely thrilled with both the end product and the fantastic service. So well coordinated, we knew every step. Designer was so helpful, Tradesmen were fantastic, professional, friendly & helpful. Best experience. Certainly recommend

Professional service - seamless delivery and installation

The entire process ran smoothly! Design was achieved with minimal fuss and options were clearly explained. Delivery and installation were extremely friendly and professional, delivering a very high level product, installed immaculately. As someone who has previously worked in the furniture and metalwork manufacturing industries I can't say enough about the quality of the workmanship on installation. Thankyou and I will certainly be recommending you to my friends and collegues!

Shari
Shari Southern and Hills, SA

Seamless

A seamless process, from design, booking, communication to the completed install. Customer service and experience exceptional, timely and exceeded ever expectation. Your onsite technician was amazing, he is a credit to your brand. Could not be happier.

Roma and Tad
Roma and TadMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kitchen makeover

We are very happy with our new kitchen. The team at Wallspan were professional and helpful in the
selection process, design and installation. The whole process was very well coordinated and the
tradesmen did an excellent job. Thank you.

Oli and Rebeca
Oli and RebecaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good overall result

Debra and Wolf
Debra and WolfMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kitchen and laundry review

We are extremely happy with our new kitchen and laundry, it looks amazing! The tradesman and everyone from wallspan that we dealt with were very professional and provided excellent service to make it all come together.

Tina and John
Tina and JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kitchen update

Wallspan was a great experience. Very professional people to deal with. Many thanks to everyone who helped create my dream kitchen. We were very impressed with the quality and service especially with our installer Tony. Thank you to our Customer Support Manager, Miguel for resolving our tap issues so promptly!
All the team were amazing! We would highly recommend Wallspan as a trusted and reliable company.

Chris and Nari
Chris and NariMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Attention to detail

We updated our kitchen and were so impressed with the quality and service we continued on with a laundry. Tony, our installer, was an excellent tradesman. There were a couple of issues that needed attention, as is the case with any comprehensive renovation, but the Customer Support Manager, Miguel, was so helpful and prompt at fixing the problem it made our experience as hassle free as possible.

Tanya Rodd
Tanya RoddMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Kitchen- Great Company

Wallspan from the very beginning have been faultless. From the showroom staff, designer, project manager and trades, everyone has been totally professional. We love our new kitchen and couldn't be happier.

Ren
RenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional, personal and flexible; great service from end to end

My thanks to all those at Wallspan, from sales and design though to installation. All those who helped me realise my kitchen and wardrobe solutions were helpful and skilled. They worked as a team, keen to ensure that I got what I wanted. I did. Quality work, done with grace and minimal stress. Impressive!

ReneeD
ReneeD

Best Wardrobe Update

I updated my main bedroom wardrobe and placed robes in my other bedrooms. Service was second to none and I found the price competitive (especially with the high standard quality). My installer was super nice and got the job done quickly! I love my new robes!

Excellent Installation and product

I watched the tradesmen do an excellent job installing the kitchen, after completion and plastic covering was removed some damaged was discovered and was replaced with no hassles. Kitchen looks fantastic both my wife and I are very happy with it.

Read more reviews - page 2

barabara
barabaraasked

I am thinking of buying q house in karoonda sa 56kms from murray bridge end of this year, I will need three built ins, 9ft long and 5 hand span wide, do you install?

Lem S.
Lem S.asked

my exhaust fans and microwave oven stopped working, how can I get a repairman?

tan
tan

they do wardrobes and modular kitchen installations...i don't think they offer repair services...
you may need to try a licenced electrician or the brand related customer service. cheers

Margaret hallion
Margaret hallionasked

Hi was looking to get an in house quote done on my kitchen.or do we come to you with our plans/measurements.please either ring me on [number removed] or email me . Margaret

erinsurfsbad
erinsurfsbad

Hi Margaret, I'm just a customer of Wallspan. I suggest you give them a call. We went in to the showroom first (on the weekend) to get a general idea of what we wanted, then they came out for a measure and to design everything on their computer (one evening after hours). It was all pretty painless :)

Get an answer from our members and Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes representatives