Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes

• Rates and Fees

Tina and John
Tina and JohnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kitchen update

Wallspan was a great experience. Very professional people to deal with. Many thanks to everyone who helped create my dream kitchen. We were very impressed with the quality and service especially with our installer Tony. Thank you to our Customer Support Manager, Miguel for resolving our tap issues so promptly!
All the team were amazing! We would highly recommend Wallspan as a trusted and reliable company.

Chris and Nari
Chris and NariMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Attention to detail

We updated our kitchen and were so impressed with the quality and service we continued on with a laundry. Tony, our installer, was an excellent tradesman. There were a couple of issues that needed attention, as is the case with any comprehensive renovation, but the Customer Support Manager, Miguel, was so helpful and prompt at fixing the problem it made our experience as hassle free as possible.

Tanya Rodd
Tanya RoddMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Kitchen- Great Company

Wallspan from the very beginning have been faultless. From the showroom staff, designer, project manager and trades, everyone has been totally professional. We love our new kitchen and couldn't be happier.

Ren
RenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Professional, personal and flexible; great service from end to end

My thanks to all those at Wallspan, from sales and design though to installation. All those who helped me realise my kitchen and wardrobe solutions were helpful and skilled. They worked as a team, keen to ensure that I got what I wanted. I did. Quality work, done with grace and minimal stress. Impressive!

ReneeD
ReneeD

Best Wardrobe Update

I updated my main bedroom wardrobe and placed robes in my other bedrooms. Service was second to none and I found the price competitive (especially with the high standard quality). My installer was super nice and got the job done quickly! I love my new robes!

Excellent Installation and product

I watched the tradesmen do an excellent job installing the kitchen, after completion and plastic covering was removed some damaged was discovered and was replaced with no hassles. Kitchen looks fantastic both my wife and I are very happy with it.

Michelle
MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

PERFECTION

I had my 2 x Built in Robes installed yesterday and I want to say a BIG THANK YOU to our installer, he did such a perfect job, they look amazing. Even thou they were for an outside room he took so much pride in his work. Please pass on my sincere gratitude and I will definitely be spreading the word to my family and friends.
One HAPPY Customer
Michelle

Kitchen great. Experience bad

GGX05301-01
GGX05301-01Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Dream Kitchen

After being in our house for 9 years we finally had the opportunity to fully redo our kitchen to what we desired and Wallspan did not disappoint, from the initial showroom consult, to the in home consult, to delivery and install everything ran 100% smoothly. We are absolutely ecstatic with how it turned out and wouldn't change a single thing. Would highly recommend Wallspan to anyone and everyone

Hannah
HannahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not as good as the first ones we had put in.

Soft close system doesn't work. They get stuck before closing or even reaching the soft close point. They make a loud clicking noise when opening drawers. Forceful push needed to close the drawers. We had [Name Removed] (He was great) install our robe in our main bedroom and they are great, but this time round we are not happy with the product.

PEB
PEBMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Kitchen Review

Loving my new kitchen

Finally after 19 years we now have a kitchen that we enjoy . Thank you ! Installation was professional and prompt ... minor hiccup with benchtops but all sorted. We are very happy .

Fantastic result

We are extremely happy with our Wallspan new kitchen and laundry. The Wallspan team were highly professional and helpful throughout the design and installation process. Our experience from the initial consult with Kerri, through to the final inspection have been exemplary. The whole design team including Grant (Designer) and Miguel (Customer Service Manager) ensured we built the best and most functional kitchen and laundry to suit our home and needs.
Special thanks to our Wallspan contractors including Will (Cabinet Installer), Mike (Electrician), Mark (Plumber) and Justin (Tiler). Well done to all concerned. We could not be happier with the final result. Thank you to the whole team!

Linda
LindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very elegant and functional new kitchen

The Wallspan team were very helpful and supportive during the whole process from initial consultation in the showroom providing excellent ideas with colour schemes, appliances, and fittings. The installation team were friendly, professional and timely, the team worked together to install the kitchen with a minimum of disruption. An excellent result.

Extremely Satisfied

We are very happy with our new Built in Wardrobe doors. These were put into 3 rooms and replaced previous mirrored doors. Fantastic customer service, excellent quality and terrific installation. Couldn't be happier with the whole process and wouldn't hesitate to use Wallspan again.

barabara
barabaraasked

I am thinking of buying q house in karoonda sa 56kms from murray bridge end of this year, I will need three built ins, 9ft long and 5 hand span wide, do you install?

Lem S.
Lem S.asked

my exhaust fans and microwave oven stopped working, how can I get a repairman?

tan
tan

they do wardrobes and modular kitchen installations...i don't think they offer repair services...
you may need to try a licenced electrician or the brand related customer service. cheers

Margaret hallion
Margaret hallionasked

Hi was looking to get an in house quote done on my kitchen.or do we come to you with our plans/measurements.please either ring me on [number removed] or email me . Margaret

erinsurfsbad
erinsurfsbad

Hi Margaret, I'm just a customer of Wallspan. I suggest you give them a call. We went in to the showroom first (on the weekend) to get a general idea of what we wanted, then they came out for a measure and to design everything on their computer (one evening after hours). It was all pretty painless :)

Get an answer from our members and Wallspan Kitchens & Wardrobes representatives