4.4 from 1,482 reviews

Perfect new kitchen. Perfect team.

Thank you, Kitchen Connection - we couldn't be happier with our experience or our new kitchen. We were impressed from the moment we walked into the Windsor showroom and that continued at every stage of the process. Thank you to Wing for the initial welcome and Tegan for the amazing kitchen design. Tegan you listened and understood what we wanted (even when we weren't sure) and created something amazing. Builder Wayne Smith and his team including Matt, Mitch and Dan demonstrated great workmanship during the wall removal and easily handled all the unexpected surprises that Queenslander homes deliver. Project manager Dean went over and above what we expected to see that things ran smoothly; your trouble-shooting skills are outstanding. All the tradies were a pleasure to work with - Scott the installer, Gareth, Aaron and Mitch the electricians, Leighton the plumber, Chris the tiler, and the stonemaker team. I hope I haven't forgotten anyone - apologies if I have. You all arrived on time and the quality of your work is great. Our new kitchen was delivered on time and looks even better than we thought it might. It has become the new and much-loved heart of our home already.

Rates and Fees

What an exciting and stress free experience!!

From the wonderful Emma in the show room to the end product, I didn't know how seamless and stress free a kitchen renovation could be! The team at Kitchen Connection have been delightful, thank you

Love our new kitchen

From the moment we walked into the showroom to the very last visit from Greg the installer nothing but helpful people to deal with . Appreciate all the follow up , timing with all of the tradies and the quality of their work. We love our new kitchen and will recommend Kitchen Connection to all of our friends
Regards
Steve & Toni Blakey

Unreliable and Disorganised

I am extremely disappointed with the number of times numerous staff made errors, were no-shows to confirmed appointments or turned up with the wrong parts - still no apology to date!

Love my new Kitchen

I love our new kitchen. The design process went smoothly and Nathan was helpful and professional. I received excellent service at the Robina showroom. Our co-ordinator Tom was helpful, extremely knowledgeable about kitchen installation and was more than happy to go the extra mile to make sure our installation went well. All tradesmen arrived when scheduled and we were kept up to date on the progress of the installation process.

Rates and Fees

Love our kitchen so practical but looks amazing

Kitchen installed in April, tradesman organised by Kitchen Connections arrived on time, and did a great job. Looks fantastic. Had a small problem with builder, however Kitchen Connections addressed the issue quickly.

Our Kitchen Turned Out Great

Our kitchen renovations turned out great. Matt did a great job organising everything for us and making sure that everything ran smoothly and was finished properly. Michael the installer was clean, professional and efficient and did a great job.

Made it all so easy

As soon as we walked into the Kawana Showroom we were made to feel welcome. When our Designer came to visit our home she was very professional but also very friendly. She kept asking questions until we were sure that she understood what we wanted. The Installer was fantastic and couldn't be faulted with the care and attention to detail he used. There was a mix-up with the Lazy Susan which we ordered but that was dealt with very quickly and to our satisfaction. We are extremely happy with the product and the overall experience.

Rates and Fees

Happy with kitchen, bad customer service and communication

We are very happy with our kitchen, the installation schedule was on point and happy with everything that has been done. Kitchen connection’s communication and customer care unfortunately was not. We spoke to our kitchen designer once, never heard from her again ( this is over 2-3 months and no replies to emails that we sent) even though she stated she would be working with us the entire process to ensure we were happy, our customer consultant who did our final check measure had to fix alot of mistakes she had made.

The installation and delivery process was on point which we were very happy with. But not one person has contacted us from kitchen connection regarding any process or how the installation has been. Since final payment we have heard nothing from them which is disappointing as they market their customer service in such high regard.

There was also some changes that had not been made that we requested at final check measure (type of corner solution, open shelf that was supposed to be enclosed and cornice work done around top of bulkhead)

The kitchen itself is fantastic and we love it but a real shame that we have not had any contact from kitchen connection at all since before delivery of kitchen itself.

Professional service

From the time we were greeted at the Rutherford Showroom we felt at ease. Showed all advantages of the product then a great selection process . Having a designer helped us greatly . We found Customer support Michael Gooding helpful with our queries and full job schedule supplied . Very happy with end result we love our kitchen

Happiness is a Kitchen Connection new kitchen Job No JE02781-01

The Kitchen Connection staff and contractors were simply on the ball. They listened to us and made minor alterations either by their suggestion or by our request. They were helpful at all times and their trade skills could not be faulted. A wonderful experience and all that we had hoped for.

Rates and Fees

I just LOVE my new kitchen and flooring

This is the first time I have ever done renovations and the experience and the service from when I walk in the showroom at Rutherford to the finished product has been so easy and I absolutely love it!! I would recommend Kitchen Connections to anyone.

Great team work

I am very delighted and happy with my new Kitchen, it all started with a casual visit to the showroom. Delta the sales assistant in the showroom is a great listener and patient, she listened to all my ideas and concerns. Tammy the designer was extraordinary and paid attention to every detail, I felt very happy and at ease to pay her the deposit on the first night she came to my house, Tammy kept me in control of my ideas and needs, she listen and designed what I wanted and drove back to my house after the measurements were done to make sure I was happy with the changes that were required.
Everything went According to schedule except for the wall preparation as the plasterer was not booked, but Rodney soon arranged it and there was only a week delayed.
Matt the kitchen installer is amazing, he is clean ,thorough and has great attention to detail.
The plumbers and electricians were very professional and arrived on time as per schedule. The plasterer and the tiler did a great Job they both accommodated ways to improve the finishing touches.
THANK YOU to each and everyone of the wonderful team who help me create my wonderful kitchen.
Lorena

The Perfect Kitchen

We have just been through the process of replacing our Kitchen through Kitchen Connection, this has been accomplished without any fuss. The staff we met along the way were always polite, knowledgeable and listened to our needs and thoughts. The overseer of the operation was extremely careful, and very proficient, special mention to Chris from the Plumbing Service. He had a problem as we wanted him to reuse our faucet, it was difficult to fit and there was trouble with leaking, but he preserved until he had corrected the problem.

Rates and Fees

Great service from start to finish

Kitchen Connections/Mt Gravatt have been absolutely wonderful from start to finish. As you walk in you are greeted with warm smiles and wonderful service. They are well organised in every respect, we just relaxed and enjoyed the ride. We also want to give excellent praise to Neil the cabinet maker, who did a fantastic job on our kitchen and would recommend him highly. All the other tradesman too were organised and on time. Thank you so much Kitchen Connection for an excellent job done. R and R Heath.

Job Satisfaction

Great service and could not have gone better

We are overall pleased with our experience with Kitchen Connection from the first time we walked into the shop to the final installation of our new Kitchen. We really love our splash back and super thrilled that we chose to go with a image and not just a plain color, mirror or tiles.

Rates and Fees

Great job from start to finish !!

Good experience from when we entered the shop at Jindalee. Design was good; the guys knew what they were talking about; had the latest information on availability of products, no stress in organising and timing for removal of old kitchen and installation of new. Tradesmen were great, arrived on time, well organised between themselves, knew their job, helped each other if necessary which meant everything went to plan. Would recommend to anyone requiring a kitchen makeover.

What a seamless process!

Well organised and seamless work schedule. Kane did an awesome job on the install with good communication and first class work. Right from the start a consult with Sophie at kawana and Natasha then onto Matthew and Kane. Terrific work team thank you!

Perfect kitchen

Excellent quality kitchen and excellent customer service provided. Professional design service with creative ideas from the design consultant. We were given a timetable which was followed exactly. High quality installation.

Love Our New Kitchen

Absolutely beautiful kitchen and we love it. Everything was made hassle free and easy for us as kitchen connection handled everything. Tom and all the tradesman were great. Our new kitchen looks amazing. Can not praise Kitchen Connection enough.

Rates and Fees

We are thinking about a new kitchen, our kitchen will need a wall taken out , new plugs and position of Vent etc, being new to the procedures, time lines, trades etc. Are Kitchen Connection a turn key solution as in plan, arrange trades to remove wall, gib, plaster paint from start to finish with the one invoice?
In our experience, Kichen Connection arranged most of the trades. We arranged our own electrician and painter as we had other work to be done. Each quote from the trades came in as quoted. We had no surprises.thank you !!

In Qld., what are the guidelines for the amount of deposit payable before work is carried out. I have paid $3,840 up front (which is almost half). They are asking for $4007 before work will be started. Now they have also added a 10% on completion fee. Does this sound correct ?
There are different business models operating in Queensland. We would suggest to contact the QBCC and they will be able to provide you assistance with this matter.

Hello, We recently had a new kitchen installed, and while we are generally happy with the outcome, the microwave has been installed in an awkward place. It is too high from me (I am 5'2'') and on a strange angle, which I believe is unsafe, especially the risk of spilling boiling hot liquid all over myself. We have tried and tried and tried to get someone in to move the microwave down just a little, and while there have been promises, nothing has eventuated and we are still waiting. I feel like once the contract is signed and the money is paid, we have been dropped like a hot potato. Where to from here?
Hi Judi I’m not sure. Kitchen connection came to you and helped you design the kitchen you wanted and discussed such things prior to the signing of any contract or paying any money. They showed you all the plans so you knew exactly where things would be and what they would look like so I’m not sure what happened for you.Yes that's true. It's not until the Microwave was installed that it was obvious that it was too high for me. In our defence, it is difficult to read plans and understand how a new kitchen design will function when the old one is still in place. At that stage, I could not even get to where the microwave would be as the old pantry was there. Kitchen Connection have been wonderful on the whole, but we are finding the follow up service a little frustrating. We have discussed with the staff a very simple solution to the problem, which they say is an easy fix, but are still having no success getting anyone to help us.Judi Apologies for the lack of communication. Can you provide your contract no. And we will ensure someone contacts you on Monday to discuss. Regards Kitchen Connection Customer Service

CategoryKitchen Renovators