Kitchen Connection

• Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Lynne
LynneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service, quality fittings and value for money

From our initial meeting at Kitchen Connection, through to the design for our walk in wardrobe, and its fitting yesterday, we have been delighted with the professional service and quality of the fittings. Thank you to all the staff for making this such a positive experience.

Diamond Jim
Diamond JimSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great design and installation by quality tradesmen. Well done Kitchen Connection!

Mish T.
Mish T.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

We can’t imagine our kitchen looking any other way

We are in love with our new kitchen. From the design to the installation our experience with kitchen connection was very positive and we would highly recommend. We were kept informed the entire way by emails, texts and phone calls and had a very knowledgeable customer support manager. Our local trades people understood very clearly the work they had to perform and worked really hard to achieve a great result.

Garry
GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Install

From Day 1 the Attention to detail in the removal and Installation of Our new kitchen , bathroom and laundry vanitys was was First Class.
Dave's workmanship and care along with his pride in doing the job correctly was evident from day one.
The kitchen install Team lead by Dave was exceptional.
Thank you so much to all.
Mardi & Garry

Karen J.
Karen J.Hunter Region, NSW

Highly recommend Kitchen Connection

From the initial contact right through to the last trade, Kitchen Connection were very professional and skilled in all areas. All trades turned up on time, did a fabulous job and cleaned up before they left. I am very happy with my beautiful new kitchen and flooring. Thank you to Ryan Evans who kept us informed and up to date with all aspects of the install. I would highly recommend Kitchen Connection.

Mick
Mick South East Queensland, QLD

Great kitchen great install very happy

Great kitchen and great install . Made use of the space very well . Looks awesome too . Very happy and quiet a fairly easy process. And keeps the wife happy too so win win.

Denise
DeniseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love my new kitchen

I'm so happy with my new kitchen. I've wanted a new kitchen for many years and just love what Kitchen Connection have delivered. The designer listened to what my needs and views were and presented me with a great design. I'm very happy with the products used and found all the tradesmen very professional and skilled in each of their areas of expertise. I’d especially like to mention Steve, the installer. He was very easy to deal with and I’ve been extremely happy with every aspect of his work.

Job Satisfaction

KA10529-01 Moffat
KA10529-01 MoffatHunter Region, NSW

Looks Amazing better then expected

Kitchen was installed in a timely manner, all trades were very professional. Quality of kitchen is amazing, looks better then the plans really utilised the space and made the kitchen look larger then the old one.

John
JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exactly how I imagined it but better!

From the time we walked into the Kawana branch for our first appointment to the final installation, the process was seamless. Courtesy was shown by all the tradespersons. Follow up emails were sent and our Customer Support person (Kendall) quickly responded and kept in touch along every step to ensure we were comfortable with the outcomes. Even though our kitchen was designed for apartment living we felt that Kitchen Connections ensured the same high standard of service was given.

DavidA
DavidASouth East Queensland, QLD

New Kitchen by Kitchen Connection

We were impressed with the showroom kitchen cupboards and bench taken through the at Birtinya we were taken through the procedure to renovate our ageing kitchen, by a very competent and helpful staff member, she took us through the order Everything has gone as per the program, everything delivered on time, quality trades personal, most pleased with the removal and construction of our kitchen by the experienced cabinet maker, very fussy and particular, the bench top looks so good, we were pleased we went to a little extra expense in ordering the water fall ends, a really nice finish.
highly recommended.
David Attrill

Peter Mifsud
Peter MifsudSydney Surrounds, NSW

Kitchen Connections nailed our brief

From day one the staff at West Gosford were very helpful, the two Stephanies, Delta, Travis, Mal, Blake and Trevor went out of their way to make our Kitchen Connections experience exceptional.

• +2Thumbnail
Kaz
KazSouth East Queensland, QLD

my own bedroom feel like a posh hotel room

Love, Love Love my new wardrobes, everyone was so helpful from start to finish, the young chap who fitted our wardrobes was professional and went out of his way to clean and tidy up before he left. I cant reccomend you guys enough. thank you

Gidget Lutgerink
Gidget LutgerinkSouth East Queensland, QLD

RA01581-01 Love my new kitchen & laundry ❤️

Professional experience with friendly staff throughout my entire experience.
Thank you Sue & Andy (retail branch staff) for making start of the my journey easy. Sue & Andy are very accommodating & friendly. I felt at ease with them & they made me feel that I was very important client.
Steve De Gooyer (Customer Support Manager) is very professional & ensured all of my concerns were addressed. Thank you Steve for making the process seamless & making me confident in the team & decisions made.
Richard Ellis (installer) a very friendly hard worker. Nothing was a problem & Richard was very polite & professional. The kitchen instal was excellent for 1 person.
Regards Gidget

Loving our new Kitchen

We are very pleased with our new kitchen it looks fantastic and is very user friendly.
Kitchen Connection were a dream to work with from start to finish. The hole process from design to completion was very easy and smooth and on time.
Everyone who has seen our kitchen have been amassed.
AM04362-01

Louise
LouiseSouth East Queensland, QLD

In Love With Our Kitchen!

In every step of the renovation process, Kitchen Connection has acted with courtesy, professionalism, active listening and well considered advice. The tradesmen are skilled, confident and happy to share their knowledge. We are delighted with the end product.

Rates and Fees

Read more reviews - page 2

Susan
Susanasked

What is the cooling off period after signing the contract for a new kitchen?

Mary M.
Mary M.

?? Waiting for my deposit back.

Joe Blogasked

Are there any clients of 'Kitchen Connection' who had purchased the Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawers and are experiencing issues with the draws not always closing properly despite numerous attempts with adjustments by 'Kitchen Connection'? 'Kitchen Connection' installed the 30kg version of the drawer slide, we think they should have installed the 65kg version Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawer-slide for the size of the draws that we had purchased. We believe that the weight of the items [steel pots and heavy glassware], may require a stronger drawer slide. We have 17 draws... 11 of the 17 are working fine, 6 of the 17 are problematic.

This question is aimed simply to gauge how many other clients are having similar problems.

Joe Blog

Hi David. Thanks for your prompt response. Fortunately, or unfortunately, it is not the Blum Draw Slider per se that is at fault. If the 6 drawers were empty or half-full, the mechanism works as it should. The issue with the loaded drawers had been reported to Kitchen Connection almost straight after the kitchen was installed and twice thereafter following 2 x site service visits. I've also gone in personally to the branch in Maroochydore, was promised in vain that someone would come out. You may go back to your records to concur. Even then, we suggested that Kitchen Connection consider the 65kg version in place of the 30kg of Blum's product. I will admit that I am not an expert, it just seems logical to deduce that it appears to be a weight problem as the drawers work when empty. I must stress, I am not in any way looking for a hand-out or freebee. Even now, I am willing to pay the difference between the 30kg and 65kg versions if that is what is required. All I am after is a working solution. These drawers never worked as they should from get-go.

David, to recall. We have 17 draws. 11 are working as it should. 6 are not. The 11 all have lengths between 85cm to 93cm. The 6 problematic draws are all approximately 120cm in length.

Lisa J.
Lisa J.asked

Hi Kitchen connection,
I signed up for a new kitchen last week. I would like to change the sink and rangehood, I have emailed the showroom over a week ago but no response. Is it possible to change these appliances and how can I get this changed in the contract?

Kitchen Connection
David C.Kitchen Connection

Hi Lisa
If you contact your designer they will be assist in any changes you wish to make
Regards