4.4 from 1,506 reviews

1,107

Annette

AnnetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my kitchen

Hi my name Annette (Love my kitchen), l could not have my new kitchen without kitchen connection,as I had lot problems hiding under my old kitchen, as they was their all the way in support for me and the tradie was friendly and work was excellent and prompt.Thank you team.

Deb Adams

Deb AdamsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent job!

NL00971 Everything from the original quoting, measuring up, installation, finishing off was done with such professionalism & ease by all tradespeople involved, would highly recommend them, very happy with finished product!

VRI

VRISouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy with end result, disappointed with some of the processes along the way

Michael Hodges

Michael HodgesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Loving our new kitchen

even better than I hoped for. Easy process from ordering to installation. What a difference a nice functional kitchen can make. It's now a pleasure to cook again. Improved the whole house

GoFishAndy

GoFishAndySouth East Queensland, QLD

AbFab! So happy with our new kitchen!

Msow

MsowSouth East Queensland, QLD

So easy to cook now

To renovate and update my kitchen was easy with Kitchen Connect. The hardest part was moving the cookware and other items out.Planning and designing the kitchen was a breeze. All installers and tradesmen were courteous and on time. All rubbish was removed. The installation was fast. Would I recommend them? Yes I would.

Kath G

Kath GQueensland

What a difference a beautiful new kitchen makes!

Jan Hendriks

Jan HendriksSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Service

Kitchen connections designer, service personal, and installer delivered all outstanding service. Kane (installer) was professional, and took pride in his work. Very happy with service provided, unfortunately disappointed in the particular product we chose as its easily scratched, when information provided was that the product was very durable, like LEGO!

Jen Kendall

Jen KendallSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow!!! Is that really my kitchen???

CA02837

Kitchen Connections installed our new kitchen while we were away. With great results. Special mention to the installer Kane Thorn. He came back to finish off the items we had changed and went above and beyond to help out. Very professional company to work with. Matt Foster was the project manager, easy to communicate with and very obliging.
Regards
Pauline

Karen

KarenQueensland

This kitchen has changed my life!

Steve QLD

Steve QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

A lovely functioning kitchen

The Kitchen Connection team was professional from the start and worked hard on customer service. Every member from Sales Consultant, Designer, Customer Service Manager and Tradies were polite, hardworking and wanted to ensure we had the best experience possible. The result is a fantasitc kitchen and a happy family. Thanks!!!

WR02694 Mick

WR02694 MickSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product and Installation Team

Belinda - NL00967-01

Belinda - NL00967-01South East Queensland, QLD

A massive thank you to the Kitchen Connection team - Love our new kitchen.

Dean and the team from Kitchen Connection did an amazing job on our new kitchen. We found the whole process easy and all the tradesman were pleasant and professional. They kept in contact to advise when they would be arriving and if there was going to be any delays. Initially the wrong shelves were installed in the pantry, however when I contacted Dean he got straight onto it and had them replaced.

Marion Munn

Marion Munn

Love my new kitchen

The whole process of installing my new kitchen went smoothly. The tradesmen always let me know when they would be here and were on time. I feel this is important because without a kitchen life is hectic and you need to plan your days.
I was very pleased with the finished job and there was nothing that I could fault or wanted redone.
Well done Kitchen Connection!

Yvonne

YvonneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing kitchen - whole team were fabulous & professional from start to finish - we LOVE the end result!

Jenny

Jenny Darling Downs, QLD

New kitchen after 27years-fantastic

After 27years we updated our kitchen to a more modern and functional room. We can not fault any one for their service - from Jacinta in the Toowoomba show room who was very professional an listen to what we wanted and visited our home in a rural town an to the design she created an Jason as the customer support following up final decisions. Their tradesman Riley the builder, Adrian the plumber, Ben doing plaster work an Marcus the electrician all came on the schedule day an did a magnificent job.

Tracey

TraceyHunter Region, NSW

2nd kitchen through KC

This is my second Kitchen through KC. Highly recommend Kotara, Darryl, trades and the whole team. Kitchen was completed ahead of schedule and communication between all trades has been a pleasurable experience. Thank you team

Rates and Fees

Has made a fantastic difference

What an amazing experience, from the time we walked into the Kawana (Qld) showroom and spoke with Brooke Bourke, who organised for Kitchen Connection designer Jane Brockhouse to give us a great design and artistic idea of our future kitchen. Kendall McPhail setting up a great schedule of works.

Now our kitchen is complete, many thanks for the fantastic experience of working with very professional people.

Not a great result

Dave Hasked

We are thinking about a new kitchen, our kitchen will need a wall taken out , new plugs and position of Vent etc, being new to the procedures, time lines, trades etc. Are Kitchen Connection a turn key solution as in plan, arrange trades to remove wall, gib, plaster paint from start to finish with the one invoice?

Erika and Antony
Erika and Antony

In our experience, Kichen Connection arranged most of the trades. We arranged our own electrician and painter as we had other work to be done. Each quote from the trades came in as quoted. We had no surprises.

thank you !!

Wondering

Wonderingasked

In Qld., what are the guidelines for the amount of deposit payable before work is carried out. I have paid $3,840 up front (which is almost half). They are asking for $4007 before work will be started. Now they have also added a 10% on completion fee. Does this sound correct ?

Customer ServiceKitchen Connection

There are different business models operating in Queensland. We would suggest to contact the QBCC and they will be able to provide you assistance with this matter.

Judiasked

Hello,
We recently had a new kitchen installed, and while we are generally happy with the outcome, the microwave has been installed in an awkward place. It is too high from me (I am 5'2'') and on a strange angle, which I believe is unsafe, especially the risk of spilling boiling hot liquid all over myself. We have tried and tried and tried to get someone in to move the microwave down just a little, and while there have been promises, nothing has eventuated and we are still waiting. I feel like once the contract is signed and the money is paid, we have been dropped like a hot potato. Where to from here?

A Smith
A Smith

Hi Judi I’m not sure. Kitchen connection came to you and helped you design the kitchen you wanted and discussed such things prior to the signing of any contract or paying any money. They showed you all the plans so you knew exactly where things would be and what they would look like so I’m not sure what happened for you.

Judi

Yes that's true. It's not until the Microwave was installed that it was obvious that it was too high for me. In our defence, it is difficult to read plans and understand how a new kitchen design will function when the old one is still in place. At that stage, I could not even get to where the microwave would be as the old pantry was there. Kitchen Connection have been wonderful on the whole, but we are finding the follow up service a little frustrating. We have discussed with the staff a very simple solution to the problem, which they say is an easy fix, but are still having no success getting anyone to help us.

Customer ServiceKitchen Connection

Judi
Apologies for the lack of communication. Can you provide your contract no. And we will ensure someone contacts you on Monday to discuss.
Regards