4.4 from 1,592 reviews

Love my new kitchen.

Jan Gavin B.

Jan Gavin B.Darling Downs, QLD

SMOOTH, SEAMLESS PROCESS FROM BEGINNING TO END

Our experience from start to finish of full installation was brilliant - from assistance in choosing finishes, to designing a kitchen to meet our desires (as well as some we didn't know existed), the removal & fit out was painless and exciting. Attention to detail was excellent and all queries were promptly and efficiently dealt with to our satisfaction. We'd recommend Kitchen Connections (and we have) to anyone wanting to update their kitchen etc. TA00424-01

Kobus Papenfus

Kobus PapenfusSydney Surrounds, NSW

A very pleasant experience

From our first visit to Kitchen Connection to the installation was a very pleasant experience. The enthusiasm and knowledge about the product of the showroom personnel was welcoming and very helpful. Travis did an excellent job in designing our kitchen from my hand drawn sketches and managed to get the maximum storage space out of our awkward kitchen.

NL00725-01 Sarah F.

NL00725-01 Sarah F.South East Queensland, QLD

My dream kitchen!

Beautiful quality of the final product and exceptional costumer service. All my questions were answered, nothing was too difficult, the design process was a breeze. Very happy with my kitchen!

Just what we wanted - HEW00120-01

L Horsfield KA09499-01

L Horsfield KA09499-01Hunter Region, NSW

It takes a bit to make me happy but my new kitchen has made me ecstatic

The kitchen designer advised on the best design for available space and she worked within our budget. The install went smoothly and was a nice change from past bad experiences with tradies. Anton got back to me whenever I had questions and addressed concerns immediately. Everybody was friendly and today my kitchen is finished. It looks beautiful.

Mary P.

Mary P.South East Queensland, QLD

Professional and Excellent Service in all areas.

HE00361-01
We were pleasantly surprised by Kitchen Connection's attention to detail and professionalism. Customer service is important when purchasing any item. The kitchen can be the most expensive area in the completion of a home renovation or rebuild. We didn't experience any problem that wasn't dealt with immediately.

Great service great result

The team at Kitchen Connection were very friendly, organised & helpful.
They kept us in the loop every step of the way providing a quality product, finish & tradespeople. Our kitchen is awesome.

Chris M.

Chris M.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent quality and service

We engaged Kitchen Connection to install a new kitchen at our home and we couldn't be happier with the end result! The entire team were great to deal with from start to finish and we were always kept in the loop with the progress along the way. We put our order late in the year with the hope it would be made, delivered and installed by Christmas and they certainly delivered on that! Can not recommended them highly enough. Very friendly and professional and excellent product. Thank you Kitchen Connections.
(Contract JE03009-01)

Rates and Fees

Very impressed and great service

The team at Kitchen Connection were great to deal with from the beginning and love the finished product. Beautiful sleek look. Installed with a slight blemish. Fixed immediately. Very professional. Good value

Perfect kitchen

Thanks for my beautiful kitchen from kitchen connections. I love how do they process the
Job very well organised Managers and staff.
I strongly recommended No. 1 best kitchen maker in Australia. Thanks you. Jonjie & Paul
Ref. No. NL01034

The best kitchen

Karen R.

Karen R.Queensland

Straightforward process, functional and attractive kitchen, competitive price

The whole process was easy from start to finish. There was a problem with the stone supplier not having what we'd ordered in stock. We chose another almost identical stone and this was supplied at no extra cost to us (although it was a more expensive stone). We're still happy with the kitchen after using it for a few months. We had a few other quotes and KC price was very competitive. (Contract TA00309-01)

Voltron

VoltronSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the new kitchen

My wife and I are totally ecstatic with our new kitchen. From the moment we walked into Kitchen Connection through to completion of the kitchen, everyone was so professional, helpful and friendly. The installer, Rado, has done an excellent job and the final result looks fantastic. Thanks to Natalie, Danny and all the tradesmen who made the process so smooth and straightforward. Thank you. We love it! #NL00669

Michael and Ann-Maree

Michael and Ann-MareeHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic Kitchen

My wife and I are delighted with the kitchen. From the start process to the end has been first class. The design crew being Janice and Malcolm were fantastic and easy to work with. A big thank you to Michael for adding the finishing touches to a wonderful finish. And last but not least thank you to all the trades supplied by Kitchen Connection their workmanship and polite courteous manner made it a great experience. I have already started recommending Kitchen Connections to others. Thank you everyone again from Michael and Ann-Maree.

Jenny Whittaker

Jenny WhittakerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our new kitchen!

We've just had a new kitchen installed by Kitchen Connection on the Sunshine Coast and it's absolutely beautiful. Jane the designer had so many great ideas for functionality and wow factor to suit our budget, going out of her way to answer any questions we had. The installer Dave was excellent with great attention to detail, replacing the cabinetry if it wasn't up to his standard. Our project manager Matt was lovely to deal with and had great communication. Thank you team!

A.Calder

A.CalderSouth East Queensland, QLD

Life changing kitchen

Very impressed

From start to finish it was very well organised. The tradesmen were amazing and did everything they had to and more. We are over the moon. Would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to update. Only 1 issue with drawers and new ones arrived in 2 days. We love it all , thank you

KN00460 Gorgin Sohrabi

KN00460 Gorgin SohrabiSouth East Queensland, QLD

KN00460-Ali- The Kitchen done by Kitchen Connection was Perfect!

We are fully satisfied by the result,
The plan was designed beautifully and we were able to finalized all the items on time and on the budget.
Thanks Mark for his kitchen plan design and Matt for organizing the rest of project.

Jim RANKINE

Jim RANKINEBrisbane

Warranty Claim

Our kitchen was installed two years ago.
We had a very small issue with 2 drawer alignments.
Dean visited our kitchen and rectified the problem in minutes in a very professional manner.

Bel

BelSydney Surrounds, NSW

WG00259 Worth it in the end

Dave Hasked

We are thinking about a new kitchen, our kitchen will need a wall taken out , new plugs and position of Vent etc, being new to the procedures, time lines, trades etc. Are Kitchen Connection a turn key solution as in plan, arrange trades to remove wall, gib, plaster paint from start to finish with the one invoice?

Erika and Antony
Erika and Antony

In our experience, Kichen Connection arranged most of the trades. We arranged our own electrician and painter as we had other work to be done. Each quote from the trades came in as quoted. We had no surprises.

thank you !!

Wondering

Wonderingasked

In Qld., what are the guidelines for the amount of deposit payable before work is carried out. I have paid $3,840 up front (which is almost half). They are asking for $4007 before work will be started. Now they have also added a 10% on completion fee. Does this sound correct ?

Customer ServiceKitchen Connection

There are different business models operating in Queensland. We would suggest to contact the QBCC and they will be able to provide you assistance with this matter.

Judiasked

Hello,
We recently had a new kitchen installed, and while we are generally happy with the outcome, the microwave has been installed in an awkward place. It is too high from me (I am 5'2'') and on a strange angle, which I believe is unsafe, especially the risk of spilling boiling hot liquid all over myself. We have tried and tried and tried to get someone in to move the microwave down just a little, and while there have been promises, nothing has eventuated and we are still waiting. I feel like once the contract is signed and the money is paid, we have been dropped like a hot potato. Where to from here?

A Smith
A Smith

Hi Judi I’m not sure. Kitchen connection came to you and helped you design the kitchen you wanted and discussed such things prior to the signing of any contract or paying any money. They showed you all the plans so you knew exactly where things would be and what they would look like so I’m not sure what happened for you.

Judi

Yes that's true. It's not until the Microwave was installed that it was obvious that it was too high for me. In our defence, it is difficult to read plans and understand how a new kitchen design will function when the old one is still in place. At that stage, I could not even get to where the microwave would be as the old pantry was there. Kitchen Connection have been wonderful on the whole, but we are finding the follow up service a little frustrating. We have discussed with the staff a very simple solution to the problem, which they say is an easy fix, but are still having no success getting anyone to help us.

Customer ServiceKitchen Connection

Judi
Apologies for the lack of communication. Can you provide your contract no. And we will ensure someone contacts you on Monday to discuss.
Regards