Kitchen Connection

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Love my new kitchen

My old kitchen was small with no room to put all my items into cupboards. The new kitchen, however, has increased the cupboard space. Also the light colour scheme has made the whole area look much bigger.

krystle

krystleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful service and product.

we recently had a wardrobe installed in our main bedroom which i have been waiting to get for about 5years. We had a few quotes from other companies but the team at kitcgen connection were so great, understanding and gave us ideas on what eould suite it was hard to go with anyone else. The process was seamless start to finish. We love our wardrobe, i literally do not know how we have managed without it.

JohnoSydney Surrounds, NSW

My new kitchen is excellent

I love the way it all came together 1st the kitchen arrived and then the electrician came and shut the power then the cabinetmaker installed my kitchen and the plumber came did his part and the electrician came and reconnected me all talk for days very happy I will definitely recommend Kitchen Connection‘s to my friends I’ve actually recommended Kitchen Connection‘s to my neighbour who I believe is getting in contact with them at this very moment

KA09920-01

Karen

KarenSouth East Queensland, QLD

My dream kitchen - amazing job!

The installation of my new kitchen has just been completed by Brooke Johnston and he has done an incredible job. Really happy with how he worked with us to achieve the result we were looking for. Definitely would recommend Brooke to others.

Perfection in a kitchen

amazing experience. Great communication from beginning to end. Fantastic tradies all turned up on time and did fabulous jobs. High quality installation and finishes. One person the whole time. Amazing

Aut

AutSouth East Queensland, QLD

New kitchen after 15 years-NL01224-01 job

Thanks for my kitchen the quality of the kitchen is very good. Only thing I would change is the laminate gloss does scratch very easy. Kitchen went in quickly although there were some hiccups along the way missing parts werent ordered for cupboard and dishwasher was damaged by warehouse at jb Hi fi. Also just look over work of the trades and check your happy first to sign off. Took 3 weeks to get there as there were some jobs had be fixed.But overall it got there in the end and I'm happy with new kitchen as old was quite outdated. They will help and work with you. Thanks

Neil

NeilSouth East Queensland, QLD

I can't believe I waited so long!

I recently upgraded our walk in wardrobe and am extremely happy with the results. It began with talking with the designer who listened to our needs and designed the wardrobe accordingly incorporating a lot of storage. Installation with Steve was excellent. He communicated at all stages regarding measure up appointments and installation day. He was very professional and cleaned up afterwards. The finishings are top quality. I am absolutely 'in love' with the results and tell everyone how pleased I am with the company.

James

JamesHunter Region, NSW

Looks great

smooth and professional service. Everything happened on time and to a high quality . Would happily recommend kitchen connection to a friend or family. Corian bench top looks very good thanks

Jackie Knott

Jackie KnottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Such an amazing transformation - stunning new kitchen

• +1

Sam

SamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely love my daughters new wardrobe! Its just perfect!!

Its got plenty of space and fits the room great! Am very happy with the design!! The installer was extremely professional and did a fantastic job! Once again thank you!

Andrea

AndreaSouth East Queensland, QLD

The journey was stressful at times, but the outcome was good.

Mel Williams

Mel WilliamsHunter Region, NSW

Kitchen, Laundry & TV cabinet

Extremely easy process from design, selection to install. Quick turnaround time on stone install, which meant trades were brought forward ahead of schedule. 100% happy with everything and would recommend to family and friends in the Hunter Valley.

Kent

KentBrisbane

Wardrobe installation

The installer was excellent, very polite and professional. Unfortunately the end panels for both of my wardrobes were not supplied at the time of install and I am waiting for this installation to be completed.

Sharon T.

Sharon T.South East Queensland, QLD

Delivered my dream kitchen

Julie Kipparing

Julie KipparingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Tradie and kitchen fitter

Just had my Kitchen fitted, Steven Cini went above and beyond had the job done in record time, Was pleasant to deal with wish all tradies were as good as I’ve just had at this install

Great support

Love the kitchen we had done by Kitchen Connection. Leigh was great, coming down to our hour for a design visit and then Tom was excellent providing clear customer service throughout.

Bluebell

BluebellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Perfect kitchen

My kitchen replaced an original (yellow!) 1980s kitchen, which was absolutely past its use by date. The Kitchen Connection team were excellent, helping me with choices and ideas, and problem solving throughout the process as we worked together to create a beautiful and practical new kitchen. I can't recommend them more highly.

Leisa B.

Leisa B.Hunter Region, NSW

could not believe the incredible result

We had a very small very tired old kitchen that was falling down around us so we called into Kitchen connection at Rutherford where we met Greg who took us around the showroom soon after came out to our home that afternoon and totally designed a workable modern kitchen that transformed the whole house ..A great experience thanks to Greg and all the tradies for bringing our dream to life ...

Maggie

MaggieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent product

The wardrobe is functional and has
changed the space entirely. It looks and feels so different. Installation was no fuss, well done and clean and tidy. The entire process was simple, easy and inexpensive. Highly recommended.

Narelle

NarelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Added enjoyment plus increased home value

Lyn

Lynasked

How do I remove my review?

Sueasked

I want to know who i can contact to get my kitchen finished ? It was indtalled on the 31st of january and still not completed

Michelle Aldridge
Michelle Aldridge

Hi Sue, have Kitchen Connection refused to finish the job? Michelle

Sue

Hi, someone got in contact with me this afternoon, and will be putting the kick boards in tomorrow, but i had to write a message on the Facebook page just to get in touch with someone, pretty poor customer service. Not happy

Dave Hasked

We are thinking about a new kitchen, our kitchen will need a wall taken out , new plugs and position of Vent etc, being new to the procedures, time lines, trades etc. Are Kitchen Connection a turn key solution as in plan, arrange trades to remove wall, gib, plaster paint from start to finish with the one invoice?

In our experience, Kichen Connection arranged most of the trades. We arranged our own electrician and painter as we had other work to be done. Each quote from the trades came in as quoted. We had no surprises.

thank you !!

Unhappy
Unhappy

Use a different company if you want the job done well and not Kitchen Connection.

Get an answer from our members and Kitchen Connection representatives