Kitchen Connection

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Highly recommended

We used Kitchen Connection at Rutherford. I would highly recommended Jarrod and his team. Jarrod made the process run smooth and kept us informed along the way. Happy with the finished product.

Matt
MattSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience from start to finish

Possum
Possum

Excellent service through out the process

Kane who fitted our kitchen was amazing we had the best experience. frank the designer was very patient I changed my mind at least 5 times ! Everything went as planned despite the restrictions on COVID and supply issues that you hear others complain about. My advise is use a reputable company like Kitchen Connection if you want a kitchen installed

Cathy
CathySouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic to deal with and a beautiful final result

Andrew
Andrew

Very professional from start to finish

We would highly recommend Kitchen Connections as our experience was seamless. From our initial design consult with Desire at Windsor to Nathan our in home Consultant and ultimately Dean at the Aspley store who oversaw the project. They all had great ideas and the knowledge to back it up. We were confident from the very start and the process was seamless. At the point of signing the agreement we had a schedule of who was doing what and when. It ran like clockwork and any minor issues were resolved quickly. Thanks to all involved in our project. We love our new kitchen.

DianeTU00202-01
DianeTU00202-01 Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Absolutely LOVE my new Kitchen

Kitchen Connection was great, from our first visit to the showroom, an appointment the next day with the designer, and the seamless installation. All the trades were wonderful, on time, friendly, I always knew what was happening and when it was going to happen. The quality of the cabinets/drawers, handles, benchtop, and appliances is incredible, we are very happy with our new kitchen, and would recommend them to anyone :-)

Allan perks
Allan perksSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love it..best change we could have hoped for

We had a very basic laundry..
Needed to utilise what space we had and this has been achieved.
Great , on time service. All promised appointments kept and followed up. Highly recommend

Fiona  AY10588
Fiona AY10588South East Queensland, QLD

Love my new designer kitchen. Looks incredible.

Kitchen Connections were brilliant. They handled everything and met the brief and timeline. This was a major renovation because we opened up the whole kitchen area to the living and dining areas. We chose black cabinetry with black handles, integrated dishwasher, dark stainless steel fridge and extractor fan, timber (maple) for the panty and utility cupboard, black sink/tap and a simple white stone benchtop.

Lea
LeaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

So happy with the whole process.

We found the whole experience to be without an issue. From the design team to all tradespeople who came to our home, their professionalism and quality of work was excellent.

Sharon
SharonSydney Surrounds, NSW

My dream kitchen!

Sam Tan
Sam TanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love the Kitchen..pleasant experience, highly recommended.

Highly recommended, from picking the right colour and design of our dream Kitchen to the final state of installation, was a well planned. They listened to our needs, helped us even thought it was outside of scope and follow through with their promises as planned. Thumbs up to their tradesman too!

Drew P.
Drew P.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Chef loves his new kitchen

We would like to thank and recommend the Kitchen Connection team for transforming our deteriorating kitchen into a kitchen that we could only have dreamed of.
Everyone from the project manager to the trades people where friendly ,professional and a pleasure to deal with .
Thankyou so much we love cooking in our new kitchen!

Drew and Rebecca,

Liz
LizSouth East Queensland, QLD

Love my new Kitchen

I highly recommend Kitchen Connection in installing my new kitchen.
Everything went as planned, from walking into KC at Robina to finally getting it installed. Paula greeted me and asked me questions to help me design my new kitchen with the products available. Dan then came around to design my new kitchen and we didn’t change a thing. We went from a U-shape kitchen to an island with drawers replacing cupboards and getting a splash back instead of tiles. Such a transformation and a pleasure to work in. Everything is now in place and well organised. I now have my dream kitchen all thanks to Kitchen Connection and everybody who helped me get it, the staff and installer were all excellent and professional. It was a happy customer experience.

John
JohnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

TH00178-01

Lynette P.
Lynette P.South East Queensland, QLD

Great Kitchen

Have just had lovely new kitchen designed and installed by Kitchen Connection. The staff in the showroom were very knowledgeable and helpful, the designer was fantastic, and the co-ordinator was very helpful. The process was straight forward and took away all my worries about colours, design, timing and installation. I had the added worry of asbestos removal,but they arranged quote for removal and rebuild. All the tradies where on time, courteous, and very efficient. Love my kitchen. Thank you very much.

Susan
Susanasked

What is the cooling off period after signing the contract for a new kitchen?

Mary M.
Mary M.

?? Waiting for my deposit back.

Rickyasked

Are there any clients of 'Kitchen Connection' who had purchased the Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawers and are experiencing issues with the draws not always closing properly despite numerous attempts with adjustments by 'Kitchen Connection'? 'Kitchen Connection' installed the 30kg version of the drawer slide, we think they should have installed the 65kg version Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawer-slide for the size of the draws that we had purchased. We believe that the weight of the items [steel pots and heavy glassware], may require a stronger drawer slide. We have 17 draws... 11 of the 17 are working fine, 6 of the 17 are problematic.

This question is aimed simply to gauge how many other clients are having similar problems.

Ricky

Hi David. Thanks for your prompt response. Fortunately, or unfortunately, it is not the Blum Draw Slider per se that is at fault. If the 6 drawers were empty or half-full, the mechanism works as it should. The issue with the loaded drawers had been reported to Kitchen Connection almost straight after the kitchen was installed and twice thereafter following 2 x site service visits. I've also gone in personally to the branch in Maroochydore, was promised in vain that someone would come out. You may go back to your records to concur. Even then, we suggested that Kitchen Connection consider the 65kg version in place of the 30kg of Blum's product. I will admit that I am not an expert, it just seems logical to deduce that it appears to be a weight problem as the drawers work when empty. I must stress, I am not in any way looking for a hand-out or freebee. Even now, I am willing to pay the difference between the 30kg and 65kg versions if that is what is required. All I am after is a working solution. These drawers never worked as they should from get-go.

David, to recall. We have 17 draws. 11 are working as it should. 6 are not. The 11 all have lengths between 85cm to 93cm. The 6 problematic draws are all approximately 120cm in length.

Lisa J.
Lisa J.asked

Hi Kitchen connection,
I signed up for a new kitchen last week. I would like to change the sink and rangehood, I have emailed the showroom over a week ago but no response. Is it possible to change these appliances and how can I get this changed in the contract?

Kitchen Connection
David C.Kitchen Connection

Hi Lisa
If you contact your designer they will be assist in any changes you wish to make
Regards