Kitchen Connection

• Rates and Fees

Sophie
SophieHunter Region, NSW

A pleasant experience

Pleasant experience with Kitchen Connections. Ryan was amazing always checking up on how things were travelling and making sure everything was going smoothly. Quality of the kitchen is good and they were very accommodating.

Kath
KathSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love my new kitchen

Bit of a rocky start. But Tuggerah store are the best. Courtney in the show room should be a designer- she is wonderful and helpful. Tammy fixed what Kurt stuffed. Jason our project Manager is extremely good at his job. He worked hard to get us all installed in a timely manner and kept us informed every step of the way

Redemption with Good Behaviour

The Kitchen Connection installation has been beset with supply issues after a redesign was necessary to remedy unacceptable bench space on side of stove. Lost preferred pantry design. Redesign delivered best
outcome within constraints. Our KK manager redeemed the situation with practical and considerate management of delays and availability of trades.

Tara
TaraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great experience!

We had a great experience using kitchen connection for our kitchen renovation. It was fabulous using a company that coordinated all trades, and the trades used produced great work and we’re very easy to deal with.

Nic
NicSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor workmanship, no accountability

We have had nothing but issues with this entire process.
First the stone bench cut out for the cook too was cut in the incorrect position. When this was removed to replace the stone it damaged the cabinetry by ripping off chunks of wood. Then the hole for the sink was not cut big enough so this needed to be fixed. Then the bench was not siliconed. They did not include fridge plumbing in the quote it plans.
And to top it off I have now found my exhaust fan pipe has been duck taped onto the exhaust fan which has dislodged and caused my house to fill with smoke.
I would not recommend this company at all. This company tell you that they cannot work with you and will not come back unless you sign then and there. Never again will we use them.

• +3Thumbnail

Simple! Easy! Drama Free!

I must admit I am the person that expects things to go wrong….however….
We decided to go with Kitchen Connection for our new kitchen when renovating.
From the start to finish we were super impressed!!!
From Jayde in the showroom (Mt Gravatt) through Shai for the planning, Ben as our CSM and then finally through to Brooke as the installer nothing could have been easier!!! The kitchen is better than expected! Builders and floorers are impressed with the installation…it is perfectly square!!! On time and on budget!!! Thankyou to all for taking the stress out of this for us!!!

Cinnamon
CinnamonRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Very happy with our new wardrobes

Kitchen connection replaced 4 wardrobes for us. All the way through the process, from the showroom team to Steve the installer, customer service was excellent. They did a great job. We are very happy with our wardrobes.

Kitchen Connection were an excellent company to deal with.

I purchased an apartment at the begging of the year, needed a new kitchen, Kitchen Connection were very friendly with good advice and great product, they can make it happen.

Sheridan M
Sheridan MSydney, NSW

Fantastic job

We are very happy with the job Kitchen Connection did to totally renovate our kitchen. It is modern, clean, practical and looks fantastic. All the tradesmen were excellent - arriving on time or letting us know if there was delays and why, polite and got on with the job. I highly recommend them.

Andrew Douglas
Andrew DouglasSouth East Queensland, QLD

Wardrobe

Fantastic product & Dean the installer did a fantastic job. The end result is brilliant. Great job. The showroom staff were very helpful for us to achieve the outcome we required.

Bpc
BpcHunter Region, NSW

Project manager worth the 5 stars

Sales and design team was very pushy. Not very well detailed in what has to be provided in payments, and what is covered or not covered. Was cheaper to remove the old kitchen myself, organise my own plumbing and electrical. But what hurt was the extra installation costs on top of the making of the kitchen. The plumbing crew was fantastic well mannered and very clean, tidy and a fantastic job. The project manager for the job was fantastic well mannered knowledgeable and provided great customer service. Along with the support guidance for what needed to be done even coming back to redo the items missed and damaged.

geoff
geoffSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Transformation

My wife and I are extremely pleased with our new kitchen. We ordered everything from the Kitchen Connection West Gosford store and it all came together with ease and with out much delay. All staff were excellent to work with including the trades. If we ever do another kitchen again we will return to Kitchen Connection.

Kevie L.
Kevie L.Hunter Region, NSW

Great Service from Begining to End

Very satisfied with the service I received and the quality of our install.
There were no issues with any part of the process, and our case manager was always following up on how satisfied we were with each stage.

Stylish Kitchen

From the very beginning I had clear and timely communication with the KC staff, designer and customer support manager. I was really impressed with the prompt messages from the trades. My kitchen was finished on time and we are really happy with the modern and high quality kitchen. Thank you KC!

Tracey E.
Tracey E.South East Queensland, QLD

New kitchen

Love Love Love our new kitchen, from the very first appointment with the ladies in the show room picking cupboard colours and bench tops, and the design consultant with the expert ideas that solved problems we didn't realize we had, and putting those ideas on the computer for a visual look, to the final tradesman completing our job, we couldn't be happier. Thank you.