Kitchen Connection

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Dream Kitchen

The Kitchen Connection team at West Gosford provided an excellent service, value for money and outstanding quality for our renovation. Trevor our designer was so helpful, we added a new laundry and entertainment unit to our renovation. Blake A our Customer Support Manager could not have been more helpful he organised everything, on time delivery, and ensuring every contractor was here on time and on budget. Our kitchen fitting was precise nothing was left to chance. Would definitely recommend the team at Kitchen Connection West Gosford.

Tracey

TraceySouth East Queensland, QLD

Hellish Stories about Kitchen Renos

JDA

JDASouth East Queensland, QLD

Love our new wardrobes

Thank you to everyone at Kitchen Connection for our fantastic wardrobes. The team were very helpful when designing our wardrobes. The customer service and installation team were punctual and got the job done quicker than first stated. The cost was well within other wardrobe companies prices. The finished product exceeded our expectations. Very happy with the finished product. Thinking of now doing the other rooms.

Find out how Kitchen Connection compares to other Kitchen Renovators

I now have the perfect kitchen

I went into the showroom not knowing what I wanted, but soon felt very positive and clear in my mind thanks to the initial dealing with the hostess and their wonderful displays.
From then on it was plain sailing with very professional consultations with all staff. The tradies used were also very professional, polite and friendly and turned up when they said they would.
My kitchen is one to be very proud of and I love it. A very positive experience and I would definitely recommend Kitchen Connection.

PGWood

PGWoodRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Best experience from start to finish

Transformation

We had old tacky wardrobes in our bedroom, then a chance visit to Kitchen connection led us to explore getting a built-in wardrobe. We couldn’t be happier with the result!

Victoria N

Victoria NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally, we can reclaim much needed space in our home!!

We recently had new floor to ceiling wardrobes built in 2 rooms in our home. The entire process, from design to installation was seamless. Every part of the service was friendly, professional and prompt. We were kept informed throughout our experience and are extremely pleased with the results. The materials are quality, as has been the service. We have not only added value to our home, but to our lives now we are able to be more organised and the clutter is sorted. Thank you Wardrobe Connection.

Emily H.

Emily H.South East Queensland, QLD

it's more mistakes been made than I expected

It was a long journey with kitchen connection to have my kitchen complete. There was miscommunications among providers and kitchen connection eg my bench top was delayed and actually it was poorly installed by bench top contractor. door was delayed and wrongly ordered and water filter was faulty and they had to change a new one. panel at the island is one longer than the other one. I can't even ask for fixing since it is such a huge job and I can't live without kitchen after I live without it nearly 3 weeks due to the delay. honestly, I am not happy with the whole process.

AsilD

AsilDSydney Surrounds, NSW

My dream Kitchen

Gail Ellis

Gail Ellis South East Queensland, QLD

New Kitchen, Laundry, refurbished wardrobe

Excellent job kitchen, laundry and fit out to wardrobe. Everything met my expectations, all trades did a fantastic job, friendly, courteous, clean up on daily basis, cabinetry perfect. Ref MA02808

MDZ10243

MDZ10243South East Queensland, QLD

Quality service and great outcome!

A few issues throughout the renovation but nothing that couldn't be solved with a solid discussion. The outcome is incredible and has changed our place in only positive ways both functionally and aesthetically!

Tyson NL01513-01

Tyson NL01513-01South East Queensland, QLD

Seamless process from start to finish

We couldn’t be happier with our new kitchen. From the very start to the completion of our kitchen, the staff were friendly, efficient and most importantly, available. Our Customer Support Manager was fantastic with the smooth installation which included the organisation of 7 different trades. The entire process was seamless. Well done Kitchen Connection.

Chie T.

Chie T.South East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed

Showcase staff was friendly and nice. But they said our kitchen will be done before Christmas but never happen before Christmas. finally done in January but cupboard has tiny chips and slide mark and exhaust fan is not straight and one right doesn't work. We calld to them and had appointment 2weeks ago. but they didn't come and still not fixed. We took dayoff for this day. really disappointed with this company. I don't recommend Kitchen connection.

HEW0028201

HEW0028201South East Queensland, QLD

Custom Built Walk in Robe

Designed to suit a compact room with a sloping ceiling. The team were professional from design to installation. The quality of fittings was excellent in particular the soft closing draws.

Kay M.

Kay M.Hunter Region, NSW

We are thrilled with our new kitchen

Jill in the Kotara showroom was extremely helpful to us for when Darryl the designer came to our home, he was very good with good ideas that have worked out well for the kitchen. The tradesmen turned up on time with conformation calls before arrival, they were friendly and polite keeping us informed how is was progressing. David the project manager was in touch with us throughout the installation. This was all completed in the timeframe David had organised.
The kitchen has worked a treat since.
Thank you everyone at the Kitchen Connection.

Kaz and Michael

Kaz and MichaelSouth East Queensland, QLD

How did we ever cope without our wonderful new wardrobe fitout!!

We've been dreaming about organising our walk in robe for years and thanks to Kitchen Connection at Maroochydore we now have so much usable storage we'll need to buy more clothes to fill it up!!

RU01431-01 BF

RU01431-01 BFHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely AMAZING service, from start to finish - Kitchen Connection Rutherford NSW

We cannot recommend Kitchen Connection at Rutherford NSW highly enough. From the initial phone call to the finished product we have been impressed. The range of benchtop colour choices were a little restrictive however we were able to choose something we are now once it has been installed absoloutely in love with! We felt like very valued customers, nothing was too big or too small and they worked with us to ensure our needs were met! We have even referred our friend who has signed up with the Rutherford showroom! Absolutely stoked to be part of what feels like a kitchen connection family! 10/10

Fantastic Walk In Robe

After a challenging customer service experience with Kitchen Connection for a new kitchen installation we decided to change our order (after assistance from the Manager) to a new wardrobe installation. It was a completely different experience and a great result with the installer successfully tackling the variety of angles in our walk in robe. He did a fantastic job and asked us the important questions or made changes we asked during the installation - we all up took about a day. The quality of the robe is great - we're really happy with it!

Joy

JoySouth East Queensland, QLD

kitchen refurbishment

From our first meeting with showroom consultants to the finished product, we felt guided and reassured all the way. Tradies were very friendly, generally punctual and tidy workers. We are extremely happy with the finished kitchen. Many thanks to all concerned.

Professional, Quality and peace of mind

We are so glad we went through kitchen connection they kept us in the loop 100% of the time and followed up every little detail and now we have a kitchen that everyone else wishes they had

Rickyasked

Are there any clients of 'Kitchen Connection' who had purchased the Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawers and are experiencing issues with the draws not always closing properly despite numerous attempts with adjustments by 'Kitchen Connection'? 'Kitchen Connection' installed the 30kg version of the drawer slide, we think they should have installed the 65kg version Blum Soft Close Blue Motion Drawer-slide for the size of the draws that we had purchased. We believe that the weight of the items [steel pots and heavy glassware], may require a stronger drawer slide. We have 17 draws... 11 of the 17 are working fine, 6 of the 17 are problematic.

This question is aimed simply to gauge how many other clients are having similar problems.

Ricky

Hi David. Thanks for your prompt response. Fortunately, or unfortunately, it is not the Blum Draw Slider per se that is at fault. If the 6 drawers were empty or half-full, the mechanism works as it should. The issue with the loaded drawers had been reported to Kitchen Connection almost straight after the kitchen was installed and twice thereafter following 2 x site service visits. I've also gone in personally to the branch in Maroochydore, was promised in vain that someone would come out. You may go back to your records to concur. Even then, we suggested that Kitchen Connection consider the 65kg version in place of the 30kg of Blum's product. I will admit that I am not an expert, it just seems logical to deduce that it appears to be a weight problem as the drawers work when empty. I must stress, I am not in any way looking for a hand-out or freebee. Even now, I am willing to pay the difference between the 30kg and 65kg versions if that is what is required. All I am after is a working solution. These drawers never worked as they should from get-go.

David, to recall. We have 17 draws. 11 are working as it should. 6 are not. The 11 all have lengths between 85cm to 93cm. The 6 problematic draws are all approximately 120cm in length.

Lisa J.asked

Hi Kitchen connection,
I signed up for a new kitchen last week. I would like to change the sink and rangehood, I have emailed the showroom over a week ago but no response. Is it possible to change these appliances and how can I get this changed in the contract?

Kitchen Connection
David C.Kitchen Connection

Hi Lisa
If you contact your designer they will be assist in any changes you wish to make
Regards
Kitchen Connection Customer Service

Lyn

Lynasked

How do I remove my review?

Lisa J.

Click on the three dots on the lower right and select "delete" from the drop down menu

Get an answer from our members and Kitchen Connection representatives