Kitchen Connection

Kitchen Connection

4.3 from 1,313 reviews

Resolving issue

Had our kitchen built by Kitchen Connection 2 years ago and up until recently hadn't had a need for pest control to come and get rid of rats. However, when he went into our ceiling he found a gaping hole in the ceiling gyprock above our microwave and oven, which we have been unaware of. This was due to the fact that the job wasn't finished properly in the first place and the rats were able to have a party in our kitchen.
When Kitchen Connection was contacted they said it was our problem.

Have since been contacted by Kitchen Connection representative who is now working towards resolving the issue.

We love our new kitchen. KN 00122-01

We bought our kitchen through the Kawana showroom and Jo was very helpful and understanding. Jane and Mick then checked and calculated all measurements to their high standards. Installation was a breeze, from punctuality, humour and excellent workmanship. Thank you Ian and Claton. After the kitchen was installed we made an extra cabinet purchase which was done and dusted in a matter of few weeks right before Christmas. Thank you again Ian and Mick.

Wonderful designed kitchen and functions perfectly

I had no idea where to start with redoing my kitchen. Dropped in one day to KC at Mt Gravatt and chatted to the team. Next meeting was with Sarah who designed it perfectly and the team followed the schedule exactly and were so easy to work with. Luke was excellent in removing the old kitchen and did a sensational job on installing the new kitchen. Overall the whole team from Kitchen Connection were excellent. The girls and I are thrilled with how it’s turned out, it’s functional, looks great and adds a sense of style to the house. Thank you.

The Perfect Family Kitchen

We looked at a number of kitchen companies, but what impressed us from the very start was the customer service we received from Kitchen Connection. From the moment we walked into the show room at Aspley, we were impressed with how helpful the staff were. They took the time to go over every possibility but never pushed us into something we didn't' want or need. The design meeting went smoothly and they planned the kitchen exactly how we wanted it, but better. Kitchen Connection planned and organised all the trades, sent a detailed schedule and contacts for each trade. ALL the tradies were very professional and came when they were supposed to. Even when there was a cupboard not quite right, they were back to fix in 1/2 hour. The whole kitchen looks amazing and is very practical.
I only have 1 complaint. The kids love cooking so much in our new kitchen, I don't get to use it as often as I'd like!Well done everyone at Kitchen Connection. Great job!

So Happy with my New Kitchen!

Thanks to Damien at Kitchen Connection, Aspley for designing a fabulous kitchen for us. It certainly has given our home the 'wow factor' that I was looking for, and being able to put in a butler's pantry was a real dream come true. Damien was happy to work with us so that we were happy with the overall look - and sometimes that took a few hours.

Rado was the kitchen installer and we can't recommend him highly enough. He is an absolute craftsman with what he does. He went over and above to help us create the look that we wanted. Thanks Rado.

Fantastic new kitchen

From the time I casually walked into Kotara Kitchen Collection I have had fantastic service from design to completion of my new kitchen. Every detail was carried out by true profrssionals from showroom assistants to tradesmen. All stages were carried out as per schedule by pleasant and tidy contractors with no extra costs or problems Cannot recommend Kotara Kitchen Colleaction too highly.

Absolute most amazing service weve ever encountered!

Id like to say a big thank you too Kitchen Connections MT Gravatte for helping us out with our kitchen, can i just say that this was one of the besttt! Services weve ever had and that the entire service workers are very skilled, honest and overall outstanding and magnificent people. The service we had recieved was truly exceptional and i would recommend this service to literally anyone wanting to have an astonishing renovation of the heart of their home with a breathtakingly reasonable price in conclusion i would like to say thank you again for everything you have done for us it was truly an amazing service and God bless You All

Javed

Suppliers only $30k + $6k installation Job No: KA08330

Job No: KA08330

We had plans to refit our existing kitchen, laundry and two storage cabinets. Finding Kitchen Connection Kotara, it looked good. To be frank, I was impressed by what they say they can do. The sales lady knew what she was selling, she said they do everything.

BUT they don’t do everything and it was shock to find extra bills.

Kitchen Connection is only selling the individual boxes and they just drop it at your house. Then the sub-contractors put it together and who then invoice you. Kitchen Connection doesn’t do everything. There was an extra $6000 to install it.

Basically a sparky, plumber, plasterer (not happy with him) and tradesman are extra fees. These guys knew their work and didn’t waste time but they cost an extra.

One extra thing was that the moment they had a contract, I could only talk to the person who did the final check. i could cry about his errors but he fixed that problem as soon as he could. We found also, after finding the extra bill, one tradie's bill was almost double of Kitchen Connection quote, an extra $1000.

My suggestion, DO NOT signs any contract with them until you have full quote from all the sub-contractors. Add it all up and get another quote to compare with. They need a single page check list for owners to review.

Frustrated and Disappointed MA01861-01

I had my kitchen done and I left a review with 5 stars. My kitchen is wonderful and I am still very happy with it and I wouldnt change the 5 stars. The mistake I made was also having the flooring done. Although Kitchen Connection were good, the floorers used by them were not. The floorers were from Brisbane and we are on the Sunshine Coast. The floor started over a week after it was due to be finished. It then took 7 visits over a month period to "finish" the job. They would arrive, do a bit, and then say they had to be at another job. The "finished" product is lumpy, has gaps between the planks and dirty glue marks over it. In future I will organise any flooring myself and save the hassle.

Love my new island <3

Reference: IH01264
Very knowledgeable and helpful staff at the Ipswich showroom who provided valuable and honest feedback about design choices. Installer was awesome, on time and contactable! Unfortunately the stone was cut opposite/back to front and only polished on one side which is unusual (apparently). Disappointing because we had to redesign the space and move the cabinetry, but we made it work. My new island has provided so much more space for meal prep and socialising with the family.

Really customer centric, worked to get us the outcome we wanted

Working with Kitchen Connection was a really good experience for us. Their designer Damien was great to work with, he came to the house and gave really useful suggestions to improve the layout and usability of our kitchen that we'd not thought of, getting us the improvements we wanted while staying within our budget. This gave us a much better kitchen plan and outcome than the other companies who quoted us had proposed (we ended up with an entirely new kitchen including replacing most appliances, for not much different than the flatpack options would be, or the facelift only option we'd looked at which would have retained the old cabinet frames and all the old appliances, so we found them really good value with some help from a promotion they were running at the time). Peter the customer support manager was also really great to work with, responsive to queries along the way, and even up to the final sign off was clearly seeking to make sure we exactly understood what was happening, had our questions answered, and that we'd get an outcome that made us happy. If like us you've not renovated before, I'd recommend them on that front especially.

The installation was really good. We were getting flooring replaced at the same time by another company, and a planning fail on the flooring company's part meant the kitchen installation timelines got blown out the day before installation was to start with the house out of bounds for an unplanned 24hours (in days leading up to Christmas holidays and a really busy period too). Despite that, Peter and their installer Brooke were just fantastic, rearranged the installation plan and all the tradies at the last minute to work around that change and made sure we were still able to be finished in the same timeframe and that we had our kitchen completed before the holidays. Brooke especially was great, really lovely guy who offered to work through a Saturday to get everything back on track for us, and was really good humoured about the flooring issues impacting the kitchen installation timelines. When I'd expect many tradies to start to rush things to catch up or cut corners, he stayed really detail focussed and conscious about what would be better for us, offering us extra advice along the way, and also really looked after our place. We gifted our old kitchen cabinets to a friend, and he was really careful while removing them to make sure they got everything without any damage from the removal, and when he was packing down he also offered to take some extra stuff away for us saving us having to hire a trailer to do a dump run. If you're in the Gold Coast/Brisbane area and using KC I'd really suggest asking if you can get Brooke as your installer, he was just fantastic. All of the tradies team were really good to work with, and they communicated with each other and us, making it an easy process for us. We had a query after installation about tweaking the way one of the doors was working, and Peter stopped by the same day to tweak the hinges for us and sort things out, which was typical of the experience.

We're really happy with the finished product, it looks great, and everything working really nicely. It's a far better kitchen now than we'd hoped for starting the process, so very happy.

Would highly recommend!!

From the moment we walked in to discuss our new kitchen we were impressed with Shaz and how helpful she was, then when Gareth came out on a Saturday to help us with design we were over the moon. Mick our customer service manager was fantastic in planning all the trades - everyone came when they were supposed to and it all went so smoothly. Steve the cabinet maker was great, the plumber, tiler and electrician were all brilliant. All done under budget and on time, right before Christmas! Well done everyone at Kitchen Connection North Lakes...Great job!

New kitchen has the wow factor.

My new kitchen is beautiful, thanks to the amazing designer Elizabeth. She kept me on the straight and narrow with my budget. The quality is top shelf. I smile every time I walk into my kitchen. Thanks for the wonderful service. Would highly recommend Kitchen Connections to family and friends.

Fantastic Kitchen

Very happy with the Kitchen design & installation.
Design process was great, adding features we'd never considered to make the kitchen much easier to navigate!
Installation was a breeze, all trades were fantastic, with special mention to Steve Cini (installer) who did a brilliant job & came back to complete the kitchen once other trades had finished..
Thankyou Kitchen Connections & the fantastic tradesman.
Job. Number AY09363-01
Matt

Best decision we've made!

We've lived in our current home for almost 8 years and decided it was time to gut the entire kitchen and install a new one. We had many, many contractors come to quote and provide ideas as a new kitchen is a big investment. We decided to ultimately go with Kitchen Connection and I couldn't be happier. We had nothing but prompt and professional service from both the designer, Nathan Strating, and in particular, the Customer Support Manager, Andrew Wooster. Their ideas were like no others we had seen and the designs were beautifully presented which enabled us to get a very "real" idea of the end result. The team at Kitchen Connection kept us up to date on every stage of our kitchen and thanks to Andrew's suggestion, we avoided making the costly mistake of trying to renovate a window after the kitchen install. He suggested getting all renovations done prior to install which I am hugely thankful for even though this meant he had to come back and do an additional measure-up post renovations. The tradesmen provided by Kitchen Connection were all professional and arrived on time on the days they were scheduled to be here. After sales service is just as important as the sale and Kitchen Connection ensure you are happy after the job is done too. Renovating is not something to take lightly so I am grateful to have had Kitchen Connection provide a seamless, "headache-less" service.

The best kitchen and flooring

From the initial visit to the showroom right through to the completed project the team at Kitchen Connections showed great professionalism attention to detail and innovative design. The end result is a Kitchen of outstanding quality and practicality. Franks innovative design has modernised the house and Kane,s care and attention on installation was excellent. All trades were coordinated perfectly with minimal disruption to the function of the household.

Very happy with the finished product, but stressful and disorganised lead up to installation

Initial visits to the Maroochydore store were great. All staff in store were very helpful and friendly and gave lots of advice.
The process started to fall apart before we’d even placed the order. We had spoken to Deon initially in store and were happy to deal with him. However, on visiting the store to complete our order with Deon (a prearranged appointment on 05.10.18) we were told he’d been called out to another appointment. So, although we really wanted to deal with Deon, Nathan said he could complete everything for us. He did, to a point. We went over the plans and paid our deposit to Nathan, but he was in a rush to leave so said someone else would be in touch to go through our finance application. Jeff contacted us (4 weeks later) to complete finance app but said we had to pay a deposit. This had already been paid to Nathan. It took several phone calls to get this rectified. Deon then completed the finance app with us on 07.11.18. A day later I get an email from your accounts dept to say I owe money. The outstanding amount had been transferred to the finance company by mistake, so we had to pay again. It wasn’t a huge amount, but the point is it wasn’t our mistake.
The trades that installed the kitchen were GREAT. Shane and Chris did an excellent job and we cannot fault their workmanship. They went above and beyond to ensure our kitchen looked good as there were a couple of issues with incorrect measurements. The stone company need a lesson in timing. Again, the guys measuring and installing were great, but we had to wait hours for the initial template measure, even after requesting a time and phone call to confirm they were on their way. Surely using a Gold Coast based company is not the best option for sunshine coast installs.
Having said all of this we are happy with the finished result of our new kitchen. Had there been just one person assigned to look after us I’m sure all would have gone well. But, too many people dealing with one contract is a disorganised mess. I would advise anyone dealing with Kitchen Connection to insist on having just one person front start to finish and then all should be fine.

Great Team - Great Result

We are really happy with our new kitchen from Kitchen Connections. Timetable was spot on and all trades were so reliable and efficient. Our installer Brooke went above and beyond to help us get the best results possible. As did our amazing electrician Anthony from G2 Electrical and Peter from Vibe Plumbing. Shout out to the world’s calmest and most reliable builder Glendon Allard and our amazing tiler Josh. What an incredible team who worked together with ease and competency. Made our experience easy and painless and we are so thankful for them.

So incredibly happy - we love our beautiful new kitchen and had exceptional Customer Service!!!

Was very impressed with the outstanding customer service from the Aspley store - we really enjoyed our time in the showroom thanks to Julie's professional guidance and lovely manner. Matt did an excellent job of designing our kitchen to suit our lifestyle and budget, and Danny was brilliant at coordinating our trades and making sure everything ran smoothly. We love, love, LOVE our new kitchen and we'll be using Kitchen Connection again to do our laundry and wardrobes! Thank you so much team - you have loyal customers for life.

Redesigned ..more practical

Everything went to plan...all tradies came when they were meant too..our installer Kane was exceptional..coordinated everything..now we're just waiting for the painting that we're doing!
The kitchen was actually finished 4 days early! Now we just have to stay home more to enjoy!

We have paid the deposit for our kitchen and have experienced a marked degeneration on service since then. The second measure check was done before we arrived for the meeting ie before the agreed time and when we arrived the kitchen connection guy refused to reenter the premises (we had come from interstate for the meeting) . Apparently the kitchen had somehow shrunk since we had signed the contract and paid the deposit. We have purchased a sink based on the original measurements with the knowledge of Kitchen Connections and it will now not fit. So now what do you think we should do? We are very concerned about going forward with paying more money we have refused to approve the building of the cabinets but Kitchen Connections have advised us that they have gone ahead with building them anyway and require full payment 4 days before installation.
Hi Lisa I believe your CSM has now been in touch and answered all of your questions above. He has informed us the sink is a perfect fit for your kitchen and there is no issues regarding this. We look forward to completing your beautiful new kitchen. If you have any further questions please contact your CSM directly. Regards Kitchen Connection Customer Service

Hello Kitchen Connection, is there anyone checking warranty requests submitted on line? I submitted mine 2 week ago however have not received any contact yet. Please can you review and contact me on 0466166453. Thanks, David.

Hi ... we had a kitchen installed a few years ago and constantly have problems with cockroaches entering the cupboards from the large gaps under the bench tops ... some of the cupboards don’t have a top that sits up underneath the bench top so the cockroaches access via there .. does anybody else have this ? What can we do to fix ... Thanks
Try this site. Lots of great advice on preventing cockroach infestation. http://www.asos1.com/cockroaches/cockroaches01.htm

Similar listings