4.4 from 1,645 reviews

• Rates and Fees

Healthy P

Healthy PSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great new laundry!

Great new laundry, teams well with the kitchen we got from Kitchen Connection a couple of years ago. Kane, the installer was once again brilliant. And all the tradies were a pleasure to have in our home. CA02448-04

Grace. G

Grace. GHunter Region, NSW

Our Kitchen by Kitchen Connection

Great experience with Kitchen Connection. Seamless journey through all the stages; quote, design, measure, delivery and install. Amazing communication from all staff, competitive prices and high quality products. We 100% recommend!
KA09730-01

Positive experience.

Dave (The installer) is amazing! He went above & beyond to make our kitchen perfectly fit together despite a few challenges along the way (no fault of his) he sorted it all, and the kitchen now looks fantastic.
Although not the cheapest company around most of the trades (Dave & the flooring boys in particular) certainly made it an enjoyable experience, and we can't thank those trades enough. Along with Jeff for the time & effort he put into designing our kitchen. We never knew we could fit so much into a kitchen!

So happy!

Kirstie

KirstieSouth East Queensland, QLD

I love my new kitchen.

Before committing to Kitchen Connection, I got a couple of quotes around getting a new kitchen done. At the end of the day there were cheaper quotes but barely and it was for flat packs. What I wanted was built to fit and quality. What an awesome job they did. They did what they said they would do in a timely manner and kept us informed. I love my new kitchen and my partner and I actually argue over who is cooking and we have so much space.

palu

paluGold Coast

Very Happy

Contract Number RAW00344-01
I had my old WIR replaced. Everything from the consultation to the installation was perfect. Very professional company. Couldn't have done it better myself. Thankyou to everyone.

Jenny

JennyDarling Downs, QLD

Very Happy

Even though there were a couple of hiccups re damaged cabinets I am very pleased with everything from start to finish with my new kitchen. From the moment I went to the showroom and was given wonderful assistance from Veronique, to Shaye who helped with design and to Jason, my customer support manager, who was extremely helpful with any questions I had and for putting into place a prompt replacement of the damaged cupboards. All the tradesmen were also terrific. I was extremely impressed with how organised every process was and at no stage was I left in the dark. I have already spoken highly of you to people and won't hesitate to do so in the future.
Jenny TA000492-01

ABFAB

Looks like it was the way the kitchen should have been orientated from the beginning! We are really impressed with the whole process and the tradies who were employed in completing the work!

L and N

L and NSouth East Queensland, QLD

Exceeded our expectations on all levels

Stuart

StuartSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just what we wanted!

Our new kitchen is just what we wanted and delivered on time. All of our requests were accommodated and Mark Kendall was extremely helpful. The kitchen was installed without fuss thanks to Leigh Henderson and his team. Overall very satisfied and would recommend the to our friends.

Justin M

Justin MHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic service and easy to work with

The team at Rutherford NSW were very helpful in assisting us to design our laundry renovation. They did a fantastic job of organising trades. Their quoting/pricing was upfront and transparent. The follow up after job completion was much appreciated also.

Mark

MarkHunter Region, NSW

Making our home complete

First of all I would like to thank kitchen connection and all staff at Rutherford store for all there efforts in making our project run so smoothly
To Craig our onsite co ordinator thanks for keeping us up to date at all times an being contactable at any time
To Martin who installed our kitchen thank you for first class job / A grade tradesman
in more ways than one
To delivery guys/electrician/plumber/and floor layers even after a couple of small hiccups we are so pleased with the finished product
From this.to this

• +3

Happyx2

Happyx2Darling Downs, QLD

Extremely happy.

From the first meeting with the Rep here in Toowoomba to the completion of the job all the Staff in Toowoomba and the Fitter made the process painless. They were friendly, helpful and professional and kept us informed. Thanks for a job well done Kitchen Connection.

Narelle

NarelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

WG00699-01

The kitchen looks great and the trade people were excellent. The only issue was that two of the appliances did not arrive. I notified you on the delivery day but did not receive any information on when the appliances would arrive until my husband rang when the kitchen was almost complete and was told we would not receive the missing items for another month. While the situation was resolved it was very stressful.

Liana R.

Liana R.South East Queensland, QLD

Full house reno!!

Had the entire kitchen, bathroom and floors renovated with the help of kitchen connections and their great team of tradies. The makeover is amazing, the house value has increased and the detail is to perfection. Can't wait for my next reno.

Liz

Liz

Designed and Maximize the Space

Glad we spent the time to design and maximize the space we had. We took out most of the void from the original floor plan to create more hanging and shelf spaces. We were afraid that there was not enough room. But once installed, it was just right for our needs. You can view on this instagram link

Another hassle-free install

I had previously had a kitchen install by this company and had the same excellent experience with the design and install of my wardrobes - all staff courteous and efficient - very happy :)

Lina F.

Lina F.South East Queensland, QLD

We love our new kitchen!

Love how the new kitchen brightens the house and will be thoroughly enjoyed for years to come. The tradesman and staff were all wonderful to deal with and went the extra mile.
Kitchen #: AY09924-01

HE0042301KD

HE0042301KDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Finally connected to my kitchen!.........Pun intended

From the initial meeting with your company to the final installation, I was treated with respect and consideration. Jovial and professional team. Highly recommended. Move over Master Chef, I'm off to cook!

Mandy

MandySouth East Queensland, QLD

Our own piece of heaven

We are so thankful to the whole team for our brand new Kitchen. The quality and design is second to none and our installer was a true professional. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a kitchen that is top quality, amazingly designed and well installed.

Sueasked

I want to know who i can contact to get my kitchen finished ? It was indtalled on the 31st of january and still not completed

Hi Sue, have Kitchen Connection refused to finish the job? Michelle

Sue

Hi, someone got in contact with me this afternoon, and will be putting the kick boards in tomorrow, but i had to write a message on the Facebook page just to get in touch with someone, pretty poor customer service. Not happy

Dave Hasked

We are thinking about a new kitchen, our kitchen will need a wall taken out , new plugs and position of Vent etc, being new to the procedures, time lines, trades etc. Are Kitchen Connection a turn key solution as in plan, arrange trades to remove wall, gib, plaster paint from start to finish with the one invoice?

Erika and Antony
Erika and Antony

In our experience, Kichen Connection arranged most of the trades. We arranged our own electrician and painter as we had other work to be done. Each quote from the trades came in as quoted. We had no surprises.

thank you !!

Wondering

Wonderingasked

In Qld., what are the guidelines for the amount of deposit payable before work is carried out. I have paid $3,840 up front (which is almost half). They are asking for $4007 before work will be started. Now they have also added a 10% on completion fee. Does this sound correct ?

Customer ServiceKitchen Connection

There are different business models operating in Queensland. We would suggest to contact the QBCC and they will be able to provide you assistance with this matter.

Get an answer from our members and Kitchen Connection representatives