Extension of existing Nobby's Kitchen

We were very lucky to have Alex as our project manager who was a pleasure to deal with and went above and beyond to make sure everything was 100% perfect. That is the huge benefit of Nobby's- the brilliant planning and execution and the quality of tradespeople- particularly the cabinetry and bench installers Jason and Nick who are master craftsmen at what they do. Thanks again, we are delighted with the final result.

Dianne

DianneSydney, NSW

Small kitchen but huge success in added Value to my apartment in Mosman.

Wasn't keen to contact Nobby Kitchens for a quote on my kitchen renovation but very pleased I visited the Pymble showroom, met the boss and his team, and reviewed the many options available for layout/finishes/products. The process was made easy with the assistance of the professional team in place. A big thankyou especially to Brendan Cleary, our designated project manager.

Cathie Donaldson

Cathie DonaldsonSydney, NSW

The whole experience was disappointing and frustrating

I've written two A4 pages to Knobby Kitchen outlining the difficulties and delays. In summary - measurements - bench was too short and the cupboard under the oven too large. The large section of bench top developed a bubble and had to be replaced which meant dismantling the sink etc. The ends to my laundry top ( I had raw edges) took weeks to be fixed. Communication initially was good but become limited as problems developed.

Rates and Fees

All I got from Nobby was Sorry - and everyone is having trouble with the delay in getting their appliances delivered.

Paul T

Paul T

IN THE END IT WAS MONEY WELL SPENT - VERY HAPPY

We are 12 months on now from the installation of our new Nobbys kitchen and despite some minor product issues, the tenacity of project manager Alex made it a success. Thank you so much Alex, you're a legend. All the trades used on this job were fantastic, respectful and on time. Would recommend Nobbys for sure!

Rates and Fees

Kitchen is good but watch out for the appliances they promote

We've had our new kitchen for almost 12 months and haven't had any problems with it other than with the Baumatic oven they recommend as part of their kitchen package. The oven has stopped working twice in less than 12 months and I've been waiting almost 3 months for it to be repaired. Poor product and customer service from Baumatic tarnishes the credibility of Nobby's Kitchens which is a shame.

Toppo

ToppoSydney, NSW

You could get cheaper but that is what you would get. Best value for money I have ever experienced.

The process from beginning to end was seamless. There were times when we did not understand (eg how the stove would sit flush with the bench top) we asked questions they made time for us, and made sure we understood. This was very comforting as we did not feel as though we had paid the money and lost control.
Hats off to the tradesmen used on the job, not one of them did not turn up on time, do their job and leave a clean site. Workmanship and quality was also exceptional.
But the biggest thing for us was the communication, the team never left us in doubt. Full marks to the project manager and his team.

Deb

Deb

What a difference a new kitchen can make

Our kitchen was installed on time with great tradies and a wonderful project manager Brendan Cleary . We love our new kitchen and would use Nobbys again .
Deb Turner

Robert Phillips

Robert PhillipsSydney, NSW

It is all about experience and ownership.

Bron PE01319-01

Bron PE01319-01Sydney, NSW

Very pleased with my new kitchen - exactly as I had imagined it

New kitchen: Project managed by Sam Costarella

My kitchen was finished today & I am absolutely delighted with the complete renovation. The whole crew of trade/ delivery people I had attending my renovation were friendly, efficient & experts in their work. Every aspect was completed to schedule & the craftsmanship is excellent. I knew from the outset my kitchen would be greatly improved, but it has surpassed my expectations. My sincere thanks to Sam Costarella & his team for giving me a completely stress-free, seamless experience & a wonderful result.

Terry

TerryHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely beautiful - our new kitchen

Our new Nobby Kitchen is absolutely beautiful far exceeding our initial expectations. From the moment Arna stepped into our house assisting us with the design the service has been excellent. Showroom staff were great. Nothing but professional tradies and cabinet installers. Anthony the project manager was nothing but outstanding solving the minor problems as they arose. A great job Nobbys.

Terence

TerenceSydney, NSW

Dream KItchen

After 32 years our old kitchen simply had passed its used by date. After shopping around and doing our due diligence we decided upon Nobby Kitchens as they were able to come up with a workable and practical design for our new kitchen within our budget, and we could see actual samples of how it would look by visiting their Castle Hill showroom. The installation was professionally managed by their Project Manager (Paul) and all of the trades arrived on the stipulated dates and completed their work to a most satisfactory standard. We are absolutely delighted with our new kitchen.

Lis H

Lis HHunter Region, NSW

The kitchen we always want

When I first met my husband I promised him that one day he would get his dream kitchen and thanks to Nobby Kitchen and our designer Arna we got just that .She listened and delivered whilst she pulled a fabulous trades team together. It all came together thanks Nobby .

MISTY MOO

MISTY MOOSydney, NSW

Great service and great style

We were very pleased with Nobby's right from the word go. All the team members were excellent and I can't rate them highly enough. Paul let us know how things were going as the kitchen progressed and Karl, who put the whole thing together was fantastic, the tiler, whose name I can't recall did the best job. There was a small problem with a cupboard door and there it was no problem for it to be fixed.
I recommend Nobby kitchens to anyone who is looking for a wonderful kitchen.

Catherine Wang

Catherine WangSydney, NSW

Nobby is the best option for my new kitchen

When I was living next the Nobby kitchen West Pymble showroom, I was thinking that one day I will ask Nobby kitchen come to design my kitchen. Now my dream came sure. The designer, the project manager and the trades team members helped me to achieve this kitchen dream. I was speechless when I inspected the kitchen on the day of completion. All my concerns and questions can be resolved within 24 hours. I will definitely come back to Nobby kitchen again for my next kitchen. Catherine

Suzanne F.

Suzanne F.Sydney, NSW

My dream kitchen

My new kitchen exceeded all my expectations. I felt so much at ease from the moment that I walked into the showroom at Castle Hill until the final inspection which was completed today. The design is more than I had hoped for & I have never had a pantry before let alone so much cupboard space. I cannot fault the tradesmen who were professional in every way. Thank you to all the staff involved in the design & installation of my dream kitchen.

Rates and Fees

5 stars for our hardworking project manager Alex.

Our kitchen took longer than expected and was very stressful with all the issues that could have happened with renovation. Unluckily our 40mm stone benchtop has some issues still, but we are reassured that it does not affect our warranty. We were told to change to roof ducting from wall ducting after plumber assessed the wall area. We did not like the 20mmMDF roof ducting cover provided as it ruins the kitchen look. We raised this concern to our project manger and got an upgrade of bulkhead cover for our roof ducting system with no extra cost. Many thanks to Alex for all your hard work.

Superb company to deal with

From the sales team through to designers and tradies this company is A+. They delivered above my expectations
I am so happy with my new kitchen. Thank you so much Nobby Kitchens

Simply the best!

This is the 5th Kitchen that we have had Nobby Kitchens design and install for us. From the design process, through the installation period until the sign off of the final product our experience has been fantastic. Quality of staff along with quality of finishes ( Anna, Garry, Heather, Shaun, Alex)...it says a lot when the same team are still working with Nobby 20 years on. I cannot recommend the team enough, they are simply the best!

Jayne M

Jayne MSydney, NSW

A new kitchen at last!!!

Nobby’s has been a fantastic experience from beginning to end. Every contact has been professional from the showroom staff to every trade we have had on site. The end result is a kitchen that is both functional & fabulous. Thank you Nobby’s.

Keep them Honest

Keep them Honestasked

how long does Nobby's normally take from design sign off to completed kitchen?

Hi There,
Generally it is around a 8-10 week exercise provided there are no distractions along the way.
things that can delay this time frame is:
- If we require information to be sent to us by a customer...e.g. appliance specs. and this is delayed.
- If there is a delay in a customer returning construction drawings approved for us to release to the factory.

Outside of these points, we stay pretty much with in the indicated time frames.

Kind Regards.
Michael.

David Hicks
David Hicks

In our situation the kitchen was operational with 10 weeks, and fully completed wth 12 weeks allowing for our own time restrictions/commitments.

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Thanks for the reply David. Was there something further you are requiring from me?
More than happy to help if this is the case.
Regards Michael.

Frank

Frankasked

Do you measure and free quote in the Rutherford area? Not looking for a full kitchen, but do want a bench top and cupboards in a back room.
Frank and Wanda Tracey.

Hi Frank & Wanda,
Thank you for your enquiry. We are more than happy to present a proposal for your attached request.
If you could visit our website...www.nobbykitchens.com.au...you will find the contact details for our Newcastle store.
Equally in the meantime if you have an opportunity to visit our showroom in Kotara, you will be pleasantly surprised with ideas and options to service what you are after.
Kind Regards