Terence

TerenceSydney, NSW

Dream KItchen

After 32 years our old kitchen simply had passed its used by date. After shopping around and doing our due diligence we decided upon Nobby Kitchens as they were able to come up with a workable and practical design for our new kitchen within our budget, and we could see actual samples of how it would look by visiting their Castle Hill showroom. The installation was professionally managed by their Project Manager (Paul) and all of the trades arrived on the stipulated dates and completed their work to a most satisfactory standard. We are absolutely delighted with our new kitchen.

Lis H

Lis HHunter Region, NSW

The kitchen we always want

When I first met my husband I promised him that one day he would get his dream kitchen and thanks to Nobby Kitchen and our designer Arna we got just that .She listened and delivered whilst she pulled a fabulous trades team together. It all came together thanks Nobby .

MISTY MOO

MISTY MOOSydney, NSW

Great service and great style

We were very pleased with Nobby's right from the word go. All the team members were excellent and I can't rate them highly enough. Paul let us know how things were going as the kitchen progressed and Karl, who put the whole thing together was fantastic, the tiler, whose name I can't recall did the best job. There was a small problem with a cupboard door and there it was no problem for it to be fixed.
I recommend Nobby kitchens to anyone who is looking for a wonderful kitchen.

Catherine Wang

Catherine WangSydney, NSW

Nobby is the best option for my new kitchen

When I was living next the Nobby kitchen West Pymble showroom, I was thinking that one day I will ask Nobby kitchen come to design my kitchen. Now my dream came sure. The designer, the project manager and the trades team members helped me to achieve this kitchen dream. I was speechless when I inspected the kitchen on the day of completion. All my concerns and questions can be resolved within 24 hours. I will definitely come back to Nobby kitchen again for my next kitchen. Catherine

Suzanne F.

Suzanne F.Sydney, NSW

My dream kitchen

My new kitchen exceeded all my expectations. I felt so much at ease from the moment that I walked into the showroom at Castle Hill until the final inspection which was completed today. The design is more than I had hoped for & I have never had a pantry before let alone so much cupboard space. I cannot fault the tradesmen who were professional in every way. Thank you to all the staff involved in the design & installation of my dream kitchen.

Rates and Fees

5 stars for our hardworking project manager Alex.

Our kitchen took longer than expected and was very stressful with all the issues that could have happened with renovation. Unluckily our 40mm stone benchtop has some issues still, but we are reassured that it does not affect our warranty. We were told to change to roof ducting from wall ducting after plumber assessed the wall area. We did not like the 20mmMDF roof ducting cover provided as it ruins the kitchen look. We raised this concern to our project manger and got an upgrade of bulkhead cover for our roof ducting system with no extra cost. Many thanks to Alex for all your hard work.

Superb company to deal with

From the sales team through to designers and tradies this company is A+. They delivered above my expectations
I am so happy with my new kitchen. Thank you so much Nobby Kitchens

Simply the best!

This is the 5th Kitchen that we have had Nobby Kitchens design and install for us. From the design process, through the installation period until the sign off of the final product our experience has been fantastic. Quality of staff along with quality of finishes ( Anna, Garry, Heather, Shaun, Alex)...it says a lot when the same team are still working with Nobby 20 years on. I cannot recommend the team enough, they are simply the best!

Jayne M

Jayne MSydney, NSW

A new kitchen at last!!!

Nobby’s has been a fantastic experience from beginning to end. Every contact has been professional from the showroom staff to every trade we have had on site. The end result is a kitchen that is both functional & fabulous. Thank you Nobby’s.

Spacious new kitchen

From the moment we walked into the display room, to the final inspection from our project manager, Joel, we have nothing but praise for Nobbys. The sales staff were knowledgeable and helpful. Our designer came up with really helpful suggestions. Dean, the installer, was wonderful and a great problem solver. All the tradesman were courteous, and never left any mess. Any minor installation issues were promptly rectified by Joel. Would absolutely recommend Nobbys Kitchens. The whole process was actually enjoyable

Colleen Mahoney

Colleen MahoneySydney, NSW

I love my new pantry

All my dealings with Nobby Kitchens were professionally handled. Any issues were efficiently addressed and rectified.
I have used Nobby Kitchens previously and will again in the future when I require my next new Kitchen.
Alex Hogan the Project Manager was courteous, professional and extremely helpful. He is a credit to the Company.
The installation team were efficient, pleasant and very tidy, cleaning up after the job. The administration and office staff, designer ( John) and check measurement man (Gil) were always professional and attentive to detail.
I am thrilled with the difference the new pantry has made to our everyday life.
Thanks again everyone on a job well done.

Rates and Fees

At last my beautiful new kitchen!

The bottom story of my house was flooded by a flexi hose bursting under my sink. The insurance company was good with most things but it was tricky when it came to my kitchen. Cut a long story short I couldn't be more happy with my new kitchen. I found all the Nobby staff and trades people were highly professional. I loved the way I was informed as to what time tradespeople would be arriving and after 43 years of having tradespeople come to my house I didn't have to waste time hanging around waiting. The kitchen is built to a very high standard and has modernised my house and made it look fresh and revitalised. Thank you Nobby Kitchens.

Jo.G

Jo.GSydney, NSW

Loving my new kitchen !

Our old kitchen and laundry has been transformed into a beautiful modern and more functional space. Thanks to all involved from the initial showroom visit to the design , project management and all the tradies. Each person we dealt with was super helpful and all did a fantastic job. We absolutely love our new space and Nobbys were efficient and professional from start to finish. Would highly recommend to anybody looking to install or renovate their kitchen and laundry.

Kitchen transformation

Our 25 year old kitchen really needed some TLC. Nobby's design team worked to create any amazing new layout which transformed our dated & tired kitchen into a modern, sleek & workable space that we love. We could not fault any part of the renovation process, for beginning to end we were kept well informed & contacted regularly by office staff & trades. We had a deadline for the kitchen renovation & Nobby's turned it around in remarkable time. I would high recommend Nobby's kitchen, many thanks to all

Ruth T.

Ruth T.Sydney, NSW

Love my fresh new kitchen

Team were great to work with - listened to what I was after and collaborated on a design. Great communication, efficient and tidy installation. Really happy with a great quality kitchen!

A Happy Ending!

Very pleased with the finished kitchen. Nobbys staff were very professional and helpful from the original showroom visit, kitchen design, and project management right through to the finished kitchen. All of the tradies were excellent.

Chinsan

ChinsanSydney, NSW

Excellent job

We had our kitchen renovated with Nobbys. Very happy with the job. Everything was well planned and done properly from start to finish. The quality of materials used is very good. We are glad that we went with Nobbys. Happy to recommend them for kitchen renovations.

Happy

I'm very happy with my new kitchen, everyone at Nobby was so helpful and easy to work with. I'm pleased with. The quality and the friendly attention from all staff was great.

Cooking at its best!!

Delightful team of people. Quality product and delivery from start to finish, on completion I was mesmerised with high end finishes. And most of all it meet all my expectations. I would gladly recommend Nobby’s kitchens to anyone who’s thinking of renovating.

Rates and Fees

Helpful, friendly and reliable service from start to finish

After meeting with multiple kitchen companies who often lacked professionalism, we were very pleased by the service and care shown by everyone at Nobby's. Pat in the showroom at Pymble was knowledgable, Paul was very generous with his time to support us with design, and Brendan and his team were reliable and professional with the installation. We love our new kitchen and would highly recommend Nobby's to anyone else.

Keep them Honest

Keep them Honestasked

how long does Nobby's normally take from design sign off to completed kitchen?

Hi There,
Generally it is around a 8-10 week exercise provided there are no distractions along the way.
things that can delay this time frame is:
- If we require information to be sent to us by a customer...e.g. appliance specs. and this is delayed.
- If there is a delay in a customer returning construction drawings approved for us to release to the factory.

Outside of these points, we stay pretty much with in the indicated time frames.

Kind Regards.
Michael.

David Hicks
David Hicks

In our situation the kitchen was operational with 10 weeks, and fully completed wth 12 weeks allowing for our own time restrictions/commitments.

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Thanks for the reply David. Was there something further you are requiring from me?
More than happy to help if this is the case.
Regards Michael.

Frank

Frankasked

Do you measure and free quote in the Rutherford area? Not looking for a full kitchen, but do want a bench top and cupboards in a back room.
Frank and Wanda Tracey.

Hi Frank & Wanda,
Thank you for your enquiry. We are more than happy to present a proposal for your attached request.
If you could visit our website...www.nobbykitchens.com.au...you will find the contact details for our Newcastle store.
Equally in the meantime if you have an opportunity to visit our showroom in Kotara, you will be pleasantly surprised with ideas and options to service what you are after.
Kind Regards