• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

James L.

James L.Sydney, NSW

Terrible service from Glen

Bought a Nobby’s kitchen and Glen from Castle Hill was our project manager and made our experience hell. He has no customer service skills and cannot be trusted. Shame that one person can ruin the Nobby’s brand.

Tracey B

Tracey BHunter Region, NSW

Exciting to Disappointing

Kitchen Install from Hell

Started out great experience thinking we installing new Kitchen, Went with a reputable company(We thought)Yet while it was suppose to be a week install.Here we are 3 MONTHS later Still no end product.Don't get me wrong the Sub Contractors they use(Excellent) we have No Complaints at all with them, Highly Professional In their trades,The weakest link here has been Nobbys & Their Cabinet makers & Benches.I wish I hadn't been so lazy in believing there promises of a Stress free install & went with another Kitchen company & just got the trades in Myself?Would of been completed by now.I suggest ring around get a few quotes when installing a new kitchen Don't be fooled with the Hassle free install Because it has been anything But

Suzytee

Suzytee

Excellent kitchen.

We highly recommend Nobby Kitchens. Their selection of kitchens are excellent, and they look after all trades. It was hassle free, and the kitchen we wanted was within our budget!

Andrew

AndrewSydney, NSW

Nobby Kitchens Taren Point Just Fabulous Service 5 star all the way!!!

Louise and Ken

Louise and KenSydney, NSW

Great result and happy customers

Our kitchen was renovated efficiently (with only a short delay in receiving door handles due to the Kovid-19 virus and shipping delays). The job was efficiently managed and all tradesmen were both efficient and courteous and always arrived at the pre-arranged time of day.

Katherine

KatherineNew South Wales

Great service and products

Very helpful in planning stages. Great communication with project manager and immediate action when problem solving required. Excellent workmanship from all tradies. Job completed on time and to our expectations.

tigesinaus

tigesinausHunter Region, NSW

Excellent service from design to completion

We were very happy with the service from Nobby's Newcastle. We had a visit to the showroom, followed by a home visit with a draftsman who spent hours with us, designing and modifying the plans until we were happy. The products are then made at the joinery on the central coast.
The team coordinated all the trades and had the old kitchen out and new one in within 3 days.
The craftsmanship and installation are of high quality, as well as the hardware such as hinges / runners / etc.
We could definitely recommend, this was a very easy experience, for something we thought would be such a hassle. Many thanks.

V Bucchi

V BucchiHunter Region, NSW

Poor Quality and Service, Issues Unresolved After 8 Months of Chasing

• +2

julie

julieSydney, NSW

Very professional. Top shelf result

Very pleased with end result. Our much admired kitchen is a reflection of the skills and professionalism of Nobby's workers and trades people. The whole process from initial measure through to final inspection was perfectly coordinated. Could not be happier.

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

So glad we went with Nobby's!

Choosing a company to design and make our kitchen was harder than I thought. I got designs and quotes from three different companies, Nobby's being the last. It wasn't a straight forward refresh, so we had a lot to consider on how we were going to use the space. Basically it came down to the design and John, our American mate from the Pymble showroom, created exactly what we didn't know we wanted! What then followed was a seamless schedule created by our project manager Brendan. We had a great experience with Nobby's and highly recommend them!

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Love, love, love my new kitchen

Could not be happier with my new kitchen. Without a doubt this was a result of all the beautiful people who were involved in our project. Very very helpful and professional. Big thankyou to Julie in the Showroom, Arna who designed my kitchen, Matt who fitted the kitchen and Malcolm who managed the project.

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Hi Jan and Winnie, thank you for your review and for choosing Nobby to design your dream kitchen. We're glad you found our team of industry experts to be helpful and professional. Have a great weekend! Regards, Nobby Team.

Lizjules

LizjulesSydney, NSW

Nobby Kitchens-Australian for Excellence!

Deciding to get your kitchen renovated is a big and potentially stressful one!
Balancing desires with budget requires a lot of thought, planning and research.
Choosing which kitchen company to go with can be difficult too but having experienced Nobby's fantastic service, professionalism and value for money, we can only recommend you talk to them for your new kitchen!
From start to finish their team have been wonderful, from initial consult, through measure up, installation and final inspection.
Big thanks to Steve, Glen, Mark, the Castle Hill showroom staff, and especially Scotty!

Satisfied clients

Satisfied clientsHunter Region, NSW

Happy Nobby clients

We have just taken ownership of our beautiful kitchen. We are so pleased. The project manager organised trades from start to finish. Nobby are a professional company. We highly recommend .

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Thank you for taking the time to leave a review! We're glad that you enjoyed the ease of our completely project managed contract. We wish you many happy years of cooking in your new Nobby kitchen! Best regards, Nobby Team

Love our Kitchen!!

From when we first met Amanda in the Pymble showroom, a positive impression was established. We still researched other companies but always thought back on her friendly, helpful and non-pushy attitude. Then we met John who designed our kitchen. He was professional and personable and we knew from the outset that he was also highly knowledgeable, skilled and creative - our choice was made - Nobby Kitchens! Brendan then oversaw the project - we can't thank him enough for his patience, guidance when I changed things, and always there to answer questions in a timely manner. The project ran like clockwork for which we were very grateful. We would have no hesitation in recommending this team to anyone!

Great customer service

I was really impressed with all the staff I encountered from the showroom to the kitchen consultant. I give them 10/10 for efficiency , communication , and time management. As a shift worker , I really appreciated the team working with me and being considerate of my working hrs

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Hi Rhonda, thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your experience with our team. We hope to see you again soon! Have a lovely day. Best regards, Nobby Team

So tired of Optus

So tired of OptusSydney, NSW

My kitchen is amazing

I am so glad I went with Nobbys kitchen , they were amazing from controlling all the trades to follow up absolutely faultless, great Job. I would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone .

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Thanks for your review! We're glad you enjoyed our completely project managed contract. We want to ensure our customer's kitchen renovation is a seamless and exciting journey. Have a lovely weekend! Best regards, Nobby Team

Sonia

SoniaSydney, NSW

Delighted with my new kitchen!

My little kitchen was recently renovated by Nobby Kitchens ,and I was just delighted with the result. Not only was it completed in record time (5 days to be precise), it more than met with my expectations! Thank you Evan, for your 'within budget' innovative design! The team was great, delivering on skill, quality and expertise. It was Pat in the showroom, who initiated the whole process with her expert advice to me, and once it got started, it progressed really quickly. My thanks to the very proficient team, and to Nobby Kitchens, for making this customer so happy! I could not have wished for a more amazing outcome!

Sonia

Dale Sparks

Dale SparksSydney, NSW

Warranty claim

We bought a new house with an awesome 3 year old Nobby Kitchen installed which was a main part of our purchase decision. The bottom pull out pantry drawer was jamming slightly and I contacted Nobby and Nooshin quickly arranged for my issue to be attended to. As we were not the original purchasers of the kitchen, Nobby needed some information around the original install date which we were able to provide. Karl turned up as promised, was friendly and efficient and had the drawer fixed within 20 mins, he even refilled the pantry drawer, great job Karl, great job Nobby Kitchens, give what they promise!

David

DavidSydney, NSW

Fantastic Kitchen and Seamless Construction

From design to finish fantastic! All trades were on schedule and called the night before to confirm arrival time. And arrived at that time. Co-ordination and project management seamless. The end product looks and is fantastic. More space, better configuration, fresh and more usable. Would recommend. A pleasure to deal with all the team who designed and constructed our kitchen.