• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Love my new kitchen!

Thanks Nobbys! From the first visit at the showroom to the final inspection of our new kitchen, all the teams involved have been great! Very professional and always on time - highly recommended.

Rebecca

Rebecca Sydney, NSW

Fabulous kitchen renovation!

We just love our new kitchen and how the design has transformed our house!

From the team at the Showroom in Castle Hill, to our design consultation, trades and project management side of things, my husband and I were impressed with Nobby’s. Glen our Project Manager, was excellent to deal with and responsive with any queries we had. Communication from all trades was spot on, they were professional and did a fantastic job!

Would have not hesitation in recommending Nobby Kitchens and would absolutely use them for any future renovation requirements.

Thank you again!

Jacki

Jacki

Love my Nobbies Kitchen

I love my new Nobbies kitchen
After years of living with my ‘original’ kitchen I took the plunge and went to visit a Nobbies showroom for ideas.
From the start Pat was incredibly helpful
Organised a designer Matt to come to the house
Great ideas and understanding of our budget
Kitchen was done on time and any problems were sorted quickly by our project manager Jack
Thanks Nobbies

Find out how Nobby Kitchens compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Amazing service! Amazing result!

Nobby’s completely transformed our kitchen. The service was exceptional and the design so functional for our needs. Gil and his team worked wonders in squeezing every last bit of space into the layout and ensuring we were consulted at every step of the process. 100% recommend.

Stephen H.

Stephen H.Sydney, NSW

Kitchen is absolutely perfect for our family

Nobby Kitchens is one of those companies that does what it says. The design and functionality of the kitchen is brilliant. Glen has been our project manager and does a great job. Not all installations go perfectly, sometimes things don't go to plan but Glen was on to it very quickly and was fixed when it suited our family needs. Mark the electrician went above and beyond the give us the lighting that would be best for our kitchen. Jason the cabinet maker was modifying our designs slightly so that they would fit better.

Two members of our family are night shift workers however he tradies all worked with our time schedule.

We wouldn't hesitate working with Nobby Kitchens again, Thanks
Steve & Annie Harris

Our Dream Kitchen

Nobby Kitchens is the best company. Staff are really friendly and helpful. Our project manager was Glen and he was friendly and committed to make sure our kitchen installation went on schedule.

Ad

Everything in place, looks great, works well.

Nobbys is great company: friendly, really listens to the customer and does their best to accommodate. Staff are friendly, helpful and allows customer to take as as much time is needed to get design, colour, handles "just right".

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Thank you Pat for leaving this review. We are glad you had a great experience.

Wendy H.

Wendy H.Sydney, NSW

Seamless Installation

I can't speak highly enough about all my dealings with Nobby Kitchens. From the moment I walked into the Castle Hill showroom, made my selection, and agreed to proceed, I was met by courteous and caring people, who were committed to helping me in the process of installation.
Each phase of the fittings was as indicated on the work schedule and without exception the tradesmen were on time and pleasant.
I am delighted with the finished result and I encourage others to follow this same path, if they want a professional and pleasing result.

Paulson

PaulsonSydney, NSW

Nothing but trouble, no communication

C Robertson

C RobertsonSydney, NSW

Excellent customer service

We are very happy to recommend Nobby Kitchens for the high standard of customer service we encountered from all staff members at the Castle Hill showroom whether in-house consultants or Managers. While we did not proceed with renovating our kitchen, our face to face, phone and email contacts were always courteous and professional with our best interests at the centre.

Aftercare service

We had our kitchen installed late last year, and have enjoyed it thoroughly!!!!!
Recently, however, we noticed what we thought was a leaking pipe in the cupboard below the sink.
After contacting Nobbys, their plumber was sent out within a day or two, and the issue was resolved in a matter of minutes!!!!
Great service again from them. Highly recommended!!

Melissa F.

Melissa F.Sydney, NSW

AMAZING CUSTOMER SERVICE

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Hi Melissa and Rory, thanks for leaving this lovely review and mentioning your experience with Matt and the team. We will be sure to pass your feedback on!

Delighted

DelightedSydney Surrounds, NSW

Excellent service from start to finish.

From the moment I walked into the Pymble showroom, to the moment my beautiful kitchen was finished, I could not fault any part of the process. Helpful, courteous staff who listened to me, made suggestions, and brought my ideas to life. Every tradesman phoned to confirm his appointment, and every trade worked seamlessly with each other. It was a great experience from beginning to end! Highly recommended. Two years down the track, I still smile whenever I go into my kitchen.

Eve

EveHunter Region, NSW

Great design and great service

I find the process of getting a new kitchen with Nobby kitchen easy and pleasant from start to finish. I felt I was dealt with honestly and knowledgeably when first discussing my kitchen needs in the showroom with Julie. Matt Eve the designer was easy to work with and his design feels like the space and functionality has been tripled, even while occupying the original area of my townhouse. The schedule for installation was clear and arrived with good time to plan around it. The installation team, trades and project manager Nick were so helpful, addressing any questions or concerns readily. The project was finished on time. I couldn’t be happier with my new kitchen.

After Sales Customer Service

Our new Kitchen was designed, installed and project managed by Nobby Kitchens. in 2016. Recently I wanted some plumbing upgrade and contacted the company. Within a few days I received a call from the subcontractor to discuss my concerns. Two days later the tradesman arrived and completed the job. Well done Mr Hall and the Team for the prompt after sales service.

Find out how Nobby Kitchens compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Practical design and well executed job

Right from the visit to the showroom in Pymble till the completion of the job, all NK staff provided practical and professional advise in the design and re-design to make our kitchen the way we wanted it. When the selected bench top material could n to be delivered in time, NK gave us flexibility in selecting the alternative to ensure the kitchen is completed on time. Specifically, we would like two thank Jack Mazloum who changed the original design into a practical and functional kitchen. He was always there to support when any issue cropped up during execution. Nobby Kitchen has a very valuable person to promote Nobby and provide excellent customer oriented service.

Andrea

AndreaSydney, NSW

Happy! Happy! Happy!

From start to finish, the project was handled very professionally and stressfree for us. We had a major kitchen renovation and were very overwhelmed at the start of it all. Evan designed our dream kitchen and Sam Costarella with the contractors made it happen. Lots of positive comments from friends and family.

Granny Flat Kitchen

Exceptional service from staff at Taren Point showroom Ishak and Clair and Greg and Derrick! The result is absolutely fantastic regarding colour and style and design. The showroom itself is laid out very well and the colour selection area is outstanding. From start to finish we are very happy and would recommend Nobby for sure!

Macy

MacySydney, NSW

Nice kitchen, poor comms from project manager

If you go with Nobby, be warned that your kitchen may not be finished for a long time. 7 months in we're still waiting for them to finish ours. Design is good, trades were fine. But the project manager has been terrible at communicating with us from start to finish. We've had to chase him constantly.

Nestor V.

Nestor V.Sydney, NSW

Perfect. Everything We expected!!!!!

From beginning to end, everyone one we dealt with, from the design team to the tradies were helpful, courteous and no request or task was impossible. If something we requested wasn’t possible, we were told why is wasn’t possible or recommended, and and possible alternative was always put forward.
Even the finance people are friendly and accommodating!!!??
Definitely recommend Nobby’s to anyone.