Nobby Kitchens

Trust worthy

We choose nobody kitchen for their reputation and ability to finish the job. Nobby did excellent job and our kitchen looks fantastic. We definitely recommend Nobby kitchens. Very happy customer.

Great Kitchen very happy.

We are very happy with our new kitchen,it took a little longer than first anticipated due to unforseen circumstances. Thank you Sam for all your time spent getting everything finished off for us, and Leo for all your help. All the tradies did a very professional job and were very helpful .We now have great looking well made kitchen.

Great kitchen, great planning

We have just had our beautiful new kitchen signed off. The whole process went very smoothly, with all work done to the highest standard, to a well organized timetable. We always got a call the day before the work was to be done to confirm, and all tradies were exceptionally helpful. The end result is a brighter, roomier, modern kitchen with the minimum inconvenience.

'Everything went like superior clockwork'

G'Day folks

I'd just like to send a very big thank you to all the Nobby Kitchens Team including Paul, Sally, Brendan, Heather, Merino, Barry, Steve and all the other Trades involved in the installation of our superb brand new kitchen.

Everything went like superior clockwork and we are most impressed with the extremely high standard of the finished product and the superior quality of all the cabinets and fittings and not to mention the best warranty in the business.

I would be pleased if this reference was used wherever required to back up my total satisfaction with having a Nobby Kitchen built - Well done!!!

Many thanks once again.

Gary

Gary Newman
Top Ryde NSW
Gary Newman
ph: (02)9809 2377 mob.: 0415 711 588

Love my new kitchen!

When deciding to get a new kitchen we approached a few kitchen companies. Nobby’s were the only ones who really listened to my needs and even made a suggestion that transformed the whole project, thanks Ru for your design advice. Once the work was underway it was so smooth and stress free thanks to our amazing project Manager, Sam. All the trades called the day before, turned up when they said and then tidied up each day before leaving.
The quality of the cabinetry, hardware and stone is all excellent. I cannot thank Sam enough for all his care and management of the job. I have already, and will continue to recommend him and Nobby’s to all our family and friends.

Belinda & Peter

Fantastic Kitchen - We love it !!!

We have a positive experience with Nobby Kitchens - it is huge transformation from an old and tired kitchen to a new modern, functional and stylish kitchen.

Big thanks from the Project Manager , Sam C for his big effort for successful implementation of our new kitchen . We were glad the quality of the product installed ( cabinets, stonebench & splashback, etc). Well coordinated tradesmen schedule - suitable in our time. Professional and high skilled tradesmen.

Most of all, through the phase of this project, our pm, Sam C is very approachable and always listen to us and no hesitation to assist us from day 1 up to the project completion.

Happy to recommend Nobby to our family friends!

Well organised

A big thank you to all the staff and especially Shaun our Installer. Nobby's are not the cheapest but I believe their quality is the best. Very happy customer, and i would definitely recommend Nobby.

Nobby's Perfect Laundry Solution

Great design, great service and really great people to deal with. Every single tradesperson called us the day before to confirm an arrival time and all arrived on time as promised. We wanted a turnkey solution with minimum hassle and that's exactly what we received from Nobby. The entire process is seamless and a 5 Star 100% customer focussed experience. We have absolutely no hesitation in recommending Nobby.

Excellent kitchens

Nobby’s Kitchens are fantastic. From the outset the staff are pleasant and helpful to assist you in building the kitchen of your dreams. The kitchens are made to measure which ensures they fit perfectly. The materials are all high quality and all tradespeople are very professional as well as very good at what they do. The process is managed end to end which makes things easy for you. If you want a reasonably priced, quality kitchen, I thoroughly recommend Nobby’s Kitchens.

Lived up to their promises!

From the showroom consultant to the tradies to the project manager - they all knew their stuff and were very helpful. We visited the showroom on a Saturday afternoon and they worked hard to have a designer to be there the next morning - a Sunday! - as we were on a tight schedule with overseas visitors coming. They promised to have it done within a tight timeframe - and they did! They provided a list of dates and names of the tradespeople and each one called the night before to confirm the time they would be coming. We were not let down once. Our project manager Jack was always on hand to get it perfect - I'm a very discerning customer - and I am very happy to say they got it right and I would highly recommend Nobby. Thank you to all involved.

Follow up customer service Paul Swellings

We had a new kitchen installed which we are very happy with. We had a couple of minor issues to deal with and got in touch with Paul who attended to them promptly and professionally. We have recommended Nobbys to other friends and with staff like Paul on hand to deal with any identified issues people can rest assured of a long life for their kitchens

Hi Tony & Barbara, Thank you for your post and we appreciate the sentiments. Not only do Nobby kitchen pride themselves on how we perform completing a kitchen renovation, equally we will always strive to continue this performance with our after sales service. Congratulations on the purchase of your new Nobby kitchen and sure you will enjoy it for many year's to come. Kind Regards Michael Pignataro Management Team.

Fantastic top quality kitchen, excellent tradies and Oh so painless,

Nobby’s have just replaced our crappy outdated kitchen and the result is beyond our expectations, we love it!
We approached 2 other kitchen places, and found it difficult to even get a quote out of them, then went to Nobby’s.
Nobby’s are so well organised and focused on customer service. A designer came out and spent several hours going through our sketch plans and discussing options with us. The result was a 3D CAD of the new expanded layout and a quote was prepared on the spot. The Nobby’s quote included (top quality Baumatic) appliances, mixer, sink and trades that the others didn’t but was still the lowest so we signed up. The contract was fixed price so we knew the full cost up front but Nobby’s were very accommodating when we asked for a slightly bigger splash back. They agreed to include this for no additional cost. Thank you Nobby’s.
Nobby’s scheduled the job to fit in with our flooring people. Everything went like clockwork and was completely painless. All the trades were excellent, especially the cabinet maker who did the installation, he is very, very fussy and did an excellent job (thank you Garry).
The quality of the fittings, cabinets and finish on the doors is top class. We went with a matching stone bench top and stone splash back that looks fantastic. In fact we think we have just added $100k to the value of our home!
Well done Nobby’s and we have no hesitation in recommending Nobby’s to anyone wanting a top quality new or replacement kitchen.

A very impressive team of tradespeople who produced a fantastic new kitchen.

When shown the trade schedule that was created by Nobby Kitchens many people scoffed and commented that no kitchen place will ever work to that rate of efficiency. Nobby proved them all wrong. That schedule was adhered to. The result was a superb new kitchen.
The bonus was the wonderfully skilled tradies that were involved in the process. Each rang the day before to inform us (as per the schedule) and informed us of their approximate arrival time. All of their work was of the highest calibre. ALL of them tidied up with either brooms or a vacuum cleaner. This is an action not often witnessed with tradies.
We are absolutely delighted with the new kitchen and would definitely recommend Nobby Kitchens to all. Thank you Nobby Kitchens.

Hi Peter, Thank you for taking the time to place such a positive post. Our team over many years of trading, have developed the skills required to give our customers such a wonderful experience. Nobby as a brand has been around for 80 years and we have learnt the key to a successful renovation is to ensure all the links in the chain operate effectively. Our team really do care about giving our customers one seamless experience. The owner of the business actually sends every review to the entire Nobby team. They will be thrilled to receive yours. Thank you. Congratulations on your purchase and may you look forward to many years with your new Nobby kitchen. Regards. Michael Pignataro

Love waking up each morning to my new kitchen!

I was extremely happy with the installation of my new kitchen. The team, led by the very friendly & reliable project manager Sam C, were always punctual & efficient.
Thank you for great job!

Got the kitchen I wanted!

Very impressed with the way our kitchen turned out. Nobby not only delivered, but they improvised where needed, wore costs where due, and gave a great all-round service. Thank you!

Does not last long in Quality

Kitchen design is good however quality does not stand the test of time. In a few years mine went off colour ( turned yellow) and peeled on nearly every corner or door. Hinges leaked black substance onto white interior shelves, hinges snapped and doors fell off. Some panels vacuumed vinyl completely peeled off. Tried to have all this fixed under warranty but they could not find my details even though I had all the documents at the time.

Hi, Thank you for bringing this to our attention, and would really to like to assist the best I can. For this to happen I will require more detail to review how we can further help. If you could please email me on michael.pignataro@nobbykitchens.com.au, leaving the preferred forms of contact, I will get in touch ASAP. Kind Regards Michael Pignataro Management.

Best kitchen installation ever!

We recently had a Nobby kitchen installed at our home from the first visit to the Pymble showroom. "Best we have seen" to completion. We found that the product and installation by all trades was excellent. The project management was exceptional. As our kitchen was average size we found that the new design gave us much more storage spaces. I would highly recommend Nobby Kitchens.
Joan & Ron from Avalon

50 Year Old Kitchen Gone!

Thank you to Nobby Kitchens for a smooth and professional experience with the replacement of my 96 year old Aunt's well-worn kitchen - she is absolutely thrilled. The scheduling and communication for the project was managed perfectly. The work executed by all trades was undertaken with care and attention to detail. Thanks to Paul Swellings for his project management; keeping the lines of communication open for any additional questions which arose.

So glad we did it !

Perfect kicthen !! Not a problem in sight and exactly as I had wanted.
Friendly and on the ball staff to help me design and produce one great kitchen for my family and I

Worth waiting 20 years for a new kitchen

Nobby Kitchens were extremely professional for our kitchen install in October 2018. The staff at the store were very helpful who took the time to help us out. Sitting with Leo during the design process who had lots of ideas and was patient until we were happy with the design and functionality. The installer of the cabinets was very timely, neat and tidy and worked efficiently. Everything was kept in good condition and our major issue (wrong colour doors and panels being delivered from the factory) was fixed 2 days later thanks to the project manager Sam. Sam dealt with the problem and had the installer come back and refit everything and kept checking in during the whole process. All the trades from the delivery, to the kitchen installer, Caesarstone supplier and installer, electricians, splashback supplier and installer were very professional and stuck to the schedule as close as possible. The new kitchen looks and functions beautifully!
We could not be happier and would use and recommend Nobby Kitchens again. Thank you Sam and team! John & Kali