• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Thrilled with Nobby

I am absolute thrilled with my new kitchen and laundry. Nobby's made the whole process so very easy and Brendan has been extremely helpful and professional. There were some changes I made that weren't on the original plan and he was so good at listening to what I wanted making these changes. All the trades people were efficient, pleasant to deal with and always on time. I would thoroughly recommend using Nobby. My kitchen is now a delight to work in.

Great Service

From Julie in the showroom who explained everything in simple detail with a lot of patience and understanding. When Cherene come out she was very thorough and came up with a great design that we never thought of. Both had outstanding customer service.

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed the customer service offered by the Nobby team! We hope you enjoy your Nobby kitchen for many years to come!l Best regards, Nobby Team

Grant Perry

Grant PerrySydney, NSW

Great result - Professional

The process from design to install was well organised, smooth and professional with all promised commitment being achieved particularly around the xmas beak.
Trades were excellent.
Minor issues were resolved smoothly and without too much fuss.
End product was good.
Happy to recommend.

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Hi Grant, thank you for taking the time to share your experience! We're glad to hear you enjoyed the ease of our completely project managed service. We wish you many happy years of cooking in your new Nobby kitchen. Best regards, Nobby Team.

May

MaySydney, NSW

Elated with the modern kitchen

It took me many years to finally commit to having the ancient kitchen renovated but thanks to the enthusiasm and guidance from Ros and Stephen at Castle Hill showroom and project manager Jack M, I had full confidence the modernised kitchen will deliver on my vision.
Thanks heaps Jack for your positivity, unlimited patience to answer all my questions during the installation and for providing constructive advice which greatly assisted in my decision making.
I am still amazed at the finished reality and want to thank all involved that made this professional team a great experience to work with. Thank you!

Greg BrownSydney Surrounds, NSW

pleased with the result

very satisfied with the quality workmanship of the kitchen and the tradesman they use from the first measure and quote to the final inspection all ran smoothly thank you very much to all especially the tiler for a fantastic job on a large job

Greg Brown

High pressure sales, followed by months of waiting, for an inferior product

Three months after our kitchen was supposed to be complete we finally got the last of our doors on. The bench top is still not satisfactory, as the joins are very visible.
Nobody at Nobbys seems to care less. My calls go unanswered and unreturned, as do many of my emails.
I have even been yelled at and hung up on by a project manager when I actually managed to make contact with them.
I cannot say loudly enough stay away from Nobbys. It is a miserable experience dealing with them and the results are not worth the money that they demand up front. High pressure sales, followed by months of waiting, for an inferior product.

Fantastic service

Service from everyone was fantastic..particularly Paul.
He returned phone calls straight away and put me onto the right personnel to sort things....
Nothing was a problem..
Would recommend them in a second
Cheers Stuart

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Hi Stuart, thank you for your kind review! We value our customers and are glad to hear you enjoyed our services. Best regards, Nobby Team.

Repair Job on New Kitchen

Love working with the Nobby team. They installed our new kitchen a few years ago now and when we contacted them about some related repair work, they were very engaged to help resolve the minor issues and followed through on all their promises. Hats off team!

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Hi there, we're glad to hear you're still loving your Nobby Kitchen and we're happy we could sort this issue out for you! Have a lovely week. Best regards, Nobby Team.

Phillip

PhillipSydney, NSW

Very friendly and professional

Great service, very professional kitchen installation. On time and on budget. Good communication with all trades and all very professional and delivered service beyond expectations. I recommend using Knobby Kitchens for a great result

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Hi Phillip, we're glad to hear that you enjoyed our services and that they were to the highest of standards. We hope you enjoy your Nobby Kitchen for many years to come. Best regards, Nobby Team.

Scott

ScottHunter Region, NSW

Friendly and professional people with a beautiful kitchen installed

From the showroom staff, to the trades people all the way to project Manager Anthony and Store Manager Michael all very efficient and professional. Even a few glitches that one would expect with an installation of a new kitchen were corrected promptly. There would be no hesitation in recommending Nobbys Kitchens (Kotara) to any of our friends and family. Scott and Natalie

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Thank you Scott for taking the time to write a review about our Newcastle showroom. We hope you enjoy cooking and entertaining for years to come in your new Nobby kitchen!

Lorelle

LorelleSydney Surrounds, NSW

10 / 10 Nobby Kitchens!

I couldn’t find a fault if I tried. From my visit to the showroom in Kotara to the installation and follow up - everything has run like clockwork. Designer, Arna, gave me a design no other company could and it’s perfect. All the trades were courteous, friendly and happy to answer questions along the way. Thank you for my dream kitchen.

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Thank you Lorelle for your kind review! We're glad you enjoyed our completely project managed service, from start to finish! We wish you many happy years cooking in your dream kitchen.

Pizarro Family

Pizarro FamilySydney, NSW

100% satisfy

With all the different aspects, Nobby Kitchen exceeded our expectations of renewing our kitchen 100%.
We are very grateful for the help provided especially by Cate R. and Anthony B.
Nowadays we love our new kitchen.

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Thank you to the lovely Pizarro family for your review! Nobby Kitchens are glad we could bring your dream kitchen to life.

ramonabala

ramonabalaSydney, NSW

We love our kitchen!

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Thank you for your review! We hope you enjoy your new Nobby Kitchen and we look forward to seeing you again in the future.

KEITH D.

KEITH D.Sydney, NSW

RENTAL PROPERTY KITCHEN

Easy to deal with in the showroom and the on-site trades. Very easy with the one contact being the project manager who took care of a minor issue in the delivery of the kitchen. All trades made contact the night prior and arrived within the stated time frames.
As asbestos was found during demolition Nobby's arranged for its removal the next day at a very reasonable price
Quality of the work is excellent and was completed on time.

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Hi Keith, we're glad you enjoyed our One Contract, One Company project management program! We hope you enjoy your new Nobby Kitchen.

Gerard

GerardSydney, NSW

Extremely pleased

New kitchen 100% quality and was installed perfectly and on time by very friendly and very skilled tradesman. Their installation manager Paul handled our sink manufacturer product issue swiftly and immediately. Can't fault them and would highly recommend.

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Hi Gerard, thank you for taking the time to write a review. We hope you enjoy your new Nobby Kitchen that's built to last.

Very happy

I am very happy with my new kitchen. The fact that the whole project was so professionally organised right from the start with Leonie at Castle Hill showroom through to the final inspection by Project Manager, Jack, was very important to me. Everyone has been so helpful & friendly. All the tradesmen were fantastic & I was so impressed that they left no mess! The final result is amazing & I am very happy to recommend Nobby Kitchens.

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Thank you Francesca for your review! We wish you many happy decades in your new Nobby Kitchen.

We are happy with our new Nobby Kitchen

We are very happy with the standard of finish of our new Nobby kitchen. The communication from the sales team and the various contractors was first class. The schedule of work was adhered to in a professional manner which resulted in a trouble-free installation.

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Thank you for your review! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed project management services.

Peter

PeterSydney, NSW

More than happy .

From the first moment of stepping into Pymble showroom , I knew I was in good hands - this being my first foray into kitchen renovation @ the ripe old age of 75 and recently widowed !
Cannot fault any aspect of this seamless operation .From start to finish,I could’nt believe my good fortune ,with the various trades,designers ,project management- everyone - 5 Star - and just so very happy with the stylish end result .
Again , my sincere thanks to all concerned @ Nobby Kitchens

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Thank you so much Peter for your review. We're glad we could help turn your dream kitchen into a reality! We wish you all the best.

Tanya G.

Tanya G.Hunter Region, NSW

very happy with new kitchen

I am so happy with my new kitchen. Nobbys have exceeded my expectations from start to finish. With meeting and working with Arna in designing to then Anthony who pt plans into place was an absolute pleasure to work with. The quality of the finished product is just perfect. Troy needs a mention as well as he was extremely friendly on every occasion he came out to install my kitchen.

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Hi Tanya, we're glad to hear you enjoyed the Nobby Kitchens experience! We wish you many happy years of cooking in your new Nobby Kitchen.

Extension of existing Nobby's Kitchen

We were very lucky to have Alex as our project manager who was a pleasure to deal with and went above and beyond to make sure everything was 100% perfect. That is the huge benefit of Nobby's- the brilliant planning and execution and the quality of tradespeople- particularly the cabinetry and bench installers Jason and Nick who are master craftsmen at what they do. Thanks again, we are delighted with the final result.

Michael P.Nobby Kitchens

Thank you Kirsten for taking the time to leave us a glowing review! We're glad you enjoyed our services, and wish you many happy years cooking in your new Nobby Kitchen.