4.9

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Exactly as we wanted it to be

We used Flexi to create a living room cabinet, the outcome was exactly what we wanted. We were quite specific in what we wanted and Kevin worked with us to make sure it was exactly as needed, then once designed we made some more tweaks - nothing was too much trouble, great service, and the end product is exactly as we wanted. Highly recommend.

Jamie

JamiePerth, WA

Quality Workmanship

We have used Flexi for some years now, having had walk in robes, a theatre room, bedside cupboards, living room wall cabinet and picture window cabinet recently completed. We have continued using Flexi due to the workmanship they provide. The craftsmanship is really outstanding. The materials used are always first class and a great company to deal with. I don’t think you will be disappointed if you choose this company for your cabinetry work.

Excellent design and faultless installation.

Flexi listened to our requirements for our WIR fit-out and offered a range of design options including features and materials we would not have considered or been aware of.
The final build was of the highest quality and the installation into our new home was on time and faultless with zero damage or mess.
The finished product looks and works better than expected.
Completely satisfied and thoroughly recommend Flexi.

Excellent product and service

Ross was excellent in designing our shelving and the process following was very smooth. The difference the new cabinets have made is huge. Would not hesitate to use Flexi again. Thanks

Tracy

TracyPerth, WA

What a Transformation !!!

Finally the ugly duckling has been transformed into the swan. She now sits timelessly in "the heart of the kitchen", complete with a practical layout and plenty of storage.

A HUGE thank you to Richard at Flexi Joondalup. It is such a pleasure dealing with a company that has good work ethics and quality products.

I honestly enjoyed the entire Kitchen Renovation from start to finish.

Services UsedKitchen

WIR transformation!!

The recent install by Flexi of our WIR was outstanding! We are absolutely thrilled with what Paul the designer and Emanual the installer achieved for us. Wouldn't hesitate to recommend Flexi to anyone. Their professionalism from start to finish was exemplary!!

Dave

DavePerth, WA

Awesome service, money well spent!

Over the years I've used Flexi a number of times (walk in wardrobe, custom bedroom dresser, butlers pantry, study and custom cabinetry). From the design phase to install the service has always been top notch. The final product is on point for a perfectionist like me and most importantly the price is fair. I have no hesitation in recommending Flexi to anyone looking for cabinetry work.

Matt H

Matt HPerth, WA

Truly BRILLIANT Job

The team at Flexi did a Truly BRILLIANT Job! I had four different companies attend and quote, and Flexi definitely outshone the rest.

Design Consultant Colin was fantastic. Listened thoroughly and captured everything perfectly. The install team - Andy and Dave did a brilliant job installing. All very professional, knowledgeable and took pride in their work.

Our new wardrobe, home office and home entertainment area is beautiful, has changed our lives and has greatly increased the value of our home.

I wouldn't hesitate using Flexi again and would thoroughly recommend them.

Larry

LarryPerth, WA

Wardrobe transformation

I cannot recommend Flex highly enough!
The Sales person (Colin) was so helpful, he listened to what we wanted and he knew exactly what we required.
Then when it came to the installation (Emanuel) was awesome! His eye for detail and his craftsmanship was the next level.. the wardrobe looks awesome.
Thank you to the Flex team!

Neil R.

Neil R.Perth, WA

Excellent service and price

Flexi built and installed a new wardrobe for us. Their price was considerably better than another quote I got. All of their staff that we dealt with were excellent and the wardrobe turned out exactly the way we expected.

Collette

CollettePerth, WA

Great products

Thanks to Flexi for doing the changes to my current kitchen cupboards to make them more user friendly. I am very happy with the end result. The team were all very friendly.

FlexiFlexi Home Storage Solutions

Hi Collette, Thank you for the wonderful 5 star review! We are so glad we were able to make your kitchen cupboards more user friendly for you. We look forward to working with you again in any upcoming projects.
From the team at Flexi

Rohan

RohanPerth, WA

Great wardrobe design & install

Very pleased with designs and profession service provided by Flexi. Good advice on designs and flexible to client requirements. Flexi was happy to iterate designs as per requirements, the tradesmanship was perfect, timely install and kept the house clean.

FlexiFlexi Home Storage Solutions

Hi Rohan, Thank you for taking the time to post your wonderful review! This makes us very proud to hear how happy you are with your new wardrobe.
From the team at Flexi.

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Perfect design and install

We were very pleased with our sliding wardrobe doors. Flexi have many designs and examples to choose from with appropriate advice from staff. Thank you Ross.The staff were friendly, efficient and tidy. We would highly recommend Flexi.

FlexiFlexi Home Storage Solutions

Hi Peter, , thanks for taking the time to post your wonderful 5-star review! We are so glad to have been able to work on this renovation with you, and look forward to working with you again in any upcoming projects. From Ross and the team at Flexi.

Claire H.

Claire H.Perth, WA

Kitchen renovation

We had Flexi home storage renovate our kitchen and flooring throughout. The workmanship was amazing, the communication was exceptional. The final result was wonderful, I would recommend using this company.

FlexiFlexi Home Storage Solutions

Hi Claire, thanks for taking the time to post your wonderful 5-star review! We are so glad to have been able to work on this renovation with you, and look forward to working with you again in any upcoming projects. From the team at Flexi.

sudulunu

sudulunuPerth, WA

They did a great job

I told Ross our requirement and he designed what I need. now I have a double size kitchen benchtop where I can put my most of my stuff. I happily recommend Ross and Craig when ever I tell something they did straight away. I am highly recommend Flex for there excellent work. I definitely go back to them if I need to do more renovations.

Job Satisfaction

Jenny B.

Jenny B.Perth, WA

Fantastic so happy with kitchen.

From first visit Flexi have been fantastic. Great planning, tradesmen were all fantastic and very professional. Work completed to a really high standard.
Really happy with everything.would highly recommend Flexi.

FlexiFlexi Home Storage Solutions

Hi Jenny, thanks for taking the time to post your wonderful 5-star review! This makes us very proud to hear how happy you are. From the team at Flexi.

Great practical design and installation work.

We had robes put in 3 upstairs bedrooms where there had been none prior with rooms with high ceilings and fitted out the very basic master walk-in. Design work from ideas to drawings was excellent and the actual install was all done in a day to a great standard - very happy!

FlexiFlexi Home Storage Solutions

Hi Steve, thanks for taking the time to post your wonderful 5-star review! This makes us very proud to hear how happy you are. From the team at Flexi.

Cabinet Installation

We had a TV cabinet installed by Flexi and we couldn’t be happier with the finished product! Dealing with Flexi was great, everything ran smoothly from quote to installation. Thanks Kevin and team

FlexiFlexi Home Storage Solutions

Hi Belinda, thanks for taking the time to post your wonderful 5-star review! This makes us very proud to hear how happy you are. From Kevin and the team at Flexi.

Peter E.

Peter E.Perth, WA

Excellently designed and crafted home office and robes

We are absolutely thrilled with all that has been created for us. It’s working perfectly. Thanks Colin for your valuable input in the design process. The home office and walk in robes look great. Please pass on our thanks to your talented installer who did a wonderful job and was respectful in the treatment of our home during the installation.

FlexiFlexi Home Storage Solutions

Hi Peter, , thanks for taking the time to post your wonderful 5-star review! We are so glad to have been able to work on this renovation with you, and look forward to working with you again in any upcoming projects. From Colin and the team at Flexi.

Perfect Service, Perfect Installation!

Had a wonderful experience with Flexi, would definitely recommend to anyone if they are looking for a company that is reliable and easy to get in contact with. Well Done!

FlexiFlexi Home Storage Solutions

Hi Maria, thanks for taking the time to post your wonderful 5-star review! This makes us very proud to hear how happy you are. From the team at Flexi.

GG55

GG55asked

I am in a rental appartment and need something to show off my family photos, I am not allowed to hang anything on the walls or put up screws etc.
Suggestions please, not too expensive as I am on modest income.

Hi GG55.

Sincerest apologies that we did not reply sooner! We've only just received notification of your question and we'll investigate the reasons behind this straight away.
Most of our work is designed & installed to be built in furniture - meaning it gets fixed to the walls - however if you're still looking for something to display your photo's, please contact us on 9301 4200 or via email at admin@flexi.com.au and we'd be happy to discuss some options with you.

Thanks,
Emily @ Flexi

Leila O

Leila Oasked

I’m from Perth , if I give you my address and phone number,When can I get a Quote for three Waldrobes ?

Hi Leila,
Thanks for contacting us! If you go to our website (www.flexiwardrobes.com.au/contact), you can submit your contact details and we can phone you to arrange a free in-home consultation with one of our designers. Alternatively, send an email to info@flexi.com.au with your details.
Thanks,
Emily @ Flexi

sheila68

sheila68asked

Do you have any stores in Scotland?

Hi Sheila!
Unfortunately we don't! We are a locally owned and operated company based in Perth, Western Australia but if we ever expand internationally, we'll be sure to advise everyone via our Facebook page so why not "like" our page and be kept up to date? You can find us at https://www.facebook.com/FlexiHomeStorageSolutions/
Thanks :)