Flexi Renovation Group

See the Best Kitchen Renovators in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Flexi Renovation Group

4.9
  • Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Deeksha
DeekshaPerth, WA

Very Professional team and very creative.

Flexi team helped us thoroughly with our wardrobes, they had really good and creative ideas to maximize our space.
It only took them a day to complete our entire home, which included a walk in wardrobe and 5 wardrobes.

yuki n.
yuki n.Perth, WA

Just done so Beautiful. Can’t stop gazing at it on my wall!

Everything was just so perfectly done from the begging till the end! I can not stop gazing at the beautiful cabinets on my wall. Their service and communications were excellent! Thank you Flexi team!

Sarah
SarahPerth, WA

Very happy with our new robes and study

We contacted Flexi for the quote for new robes, and a study fit out. We are extremely happy with the service and designs by Kevin Owens, with the end product being perfect for our requirements. I would not hesitate in using Flexi again or recommending them to others. The quality of product is high, and the installing trades were efficient, professional and left the areas clean and ready for use. Flexi kept us informed during all aspects of the project and delivered on time.

Stephanie
StephaniePerth, WA

Love our new wardrobe!

Am really happy with our new wardrobe/ combined desk. This is the second time we have used Flexi- I have been very pleased with the quality and how easy they are to work with. Ross did a great job in converting what we wanted into a design that works for us/ looks great and was very happy with the installation.

Excellent personalised service

Very helpful at the show rooms but best but was came to house to see the room and advise specifically on what would suit us. Fantastic result which looks amazing

Lin Z.
Lin Z.Perth, WA

Reliable work

Engaged Flexi 2 years ago for our walk in wardrobes and dressing table. Their customer and design service were excellent and they were willing to accommodate any budget we had. We were most pleased with the result of their work and engaged them again for more carpentry work this year. Also, had a big of problem with the shelves recently and they did not hesitate to come out to have those issues resolved.. highly recommended and we look forward to fullfilling out storage and carpentry needs with them again in the future.

Vic
VicPerth, WA

Kitchen Renovation - Thanks Ross

Ross was excellent in designing our kitchen. He was very helpful during the selection process and we are very happy with our choices. Special mention to Dave who did a wonderful job installing. Nothing was too much trouble to fix or touch up where necessary.

Noelene T
Noelene TPerth, WA

Our dream kitchen!

We wanted to bring our 1980's kitchen into the present day and Richard from Flexi knew exactly what we wanted, even when we didn't!! Our kitchen is now four months old and his design ideas are working like a charm.
The practical day to day work, directed by the every-friendly Craig, went like clockwork. We knew every day what would be happening next. Tradespeople were on time but if held up, let us know promptly. The reno site was left neat and tidy at the end of each day.
The quality of the end product is excellent, a credit to them all.

Gary F.
Gary F.Perth, WA

2nd Kitchen Renvoation

Flexi renovated our Kitchen 3 years ago in our previous property and did a very good job so we decided to use them again for our new property and they didn't let us down
Excellent design by Ross and top quality finishes on the cabinets, drawers and benchtop ,project managed by Craig and his team at Scope, trades on time and let us know if they were delayed, job finished on time to the day with a couple of small things to finish of a few days later, we would highly recommend them for your Kitchen Renovations

Mehela
Mehela Perth, WA

Flexi has changed our home for the better!

We recently had a new walk-in wardrobe, dressing room and study installed by Flexi. Ross designed a perfect plan that suited our space and advised us on colours and furnishings which made for a marvellous end product. The tradespeople were punctual, efficient and stayed late to get the job done. We are extremely pleased with the finished product, and are looking to have floating shelves, a butler's pantry and a mudroom installed by them as well as a result of their wonderful workmanship and outstanding service. This is why Flexi has changed our home for the better!

Robyn
RobynPerth, WA

Kitchen Renovation

My original 1987 kitchen was renovated by Flexi - Ross designed a perfect plan I cannot fault it. I was provided with a schedule of works which was followed. Tradespeople were on time, and when delayed notified me. The work area was left clean and all rubbish removed. Minor problems were rectified within the week. My kitchen is now the best room in the house.

Mark Perth, WA

Laundry- Do yourself a favour find another company to use

Using Flexi from the start has been a nightmare. Leaving me expensive repair bill. Please take your time and find someone else to use Flexi expensive & their work is sloppy

Find out how Flexi Renovation Group compares to other Kitchen Renovators

Wardrobe upgrade and storage cub board’s

Recently had our master walk in wardrobe upgraded and some extra cupboard storage in another area completed by Flexi
Very pleased with the finished product
Great ideas and workmanship
Thanks Colin and Flexi

Joleen
Joleen Perth, WA

My shelves have made life so much easier.

I have moved into an apartment that desperately needed more storage. I have found since having draws and swivel storage put in has made my life a lot easier and improved the functionality of my place. Price I was quoted was very reasonable as well.

New Home Office

Flexi Home Storage Solutions were nothing short of fantastic, from start to finish. The quality and attention to detail was superb, and after having initially gained three separate quotations, I settled with Flexi and was never in doubt that I made the right choice. On time, on budget coupled with great communication. Ross in Myaree was beyond helpful, and came up with some really great suggestions in the final selection and design process. I would have absolutely no hesitation in recommending them to anyone looking for a professional, helpful company to assist them in achieving their dream home office. Cant speak highly enough about the end result- would I use them again- absolutely.!

GG55
GG55asked

I am in a rental appartment and need something to show off my family photos, I am not allowed to hang anything on the walls or put up screws etc.
Suggestions please, not too expensive as I am on modest income.

Hi GG55.

Sincerest apologies that we did not reply sooner! We've only just received notification of your question and we'll investigate the reasons behind this straight away.
Most of our work is designed & installed to be built in furniture - meaning it gets fixed to the walls - however if you're still looking for something to display your photo's, please contact us on 9301 4200 or via email at admin@flexi.com.au and we'd be happy to discuss some options with you.

Thanks,
Emily @ Flexi

Leila O
Leila Oasked

I’m from Perth , if I give you my address and phone number,When can I get a Quote for three Waldrobes ?

Hi Leila,
Thanks for contacting us! If you go to our website (www.flexiwardrobes.com.au/contact), you can submit your contact details and we can phone you to arrange a free in-home consultation with one of our designers. Alternatively, send an email to info@flexi.com.au with your details.
Thanks,
Emily @ Flexi

sheila68
sheila68asked

Do you have any stores in Scotland?

Hi Sheila!
Unfortunately we don't! We are a locally owned and operated company based in Perth, Western Australia but if we ever expand internationally, we'll be sure to advise everyone via our Facebook page so why not "like" our page and be kept up to date? You can find us at https://www.facebook.com/FlexiHomeStorageSolutions/
Thanks :)