R honti

R hontiPerth, WA

Beautiful functional kitchen

R and C

R and CPerth, WA

Professional Service allowed our plans to go to reality

We had a new build and required kitchen, scullery, laundry and 3 bathroom vanities. Paul was our salesman whom provided constructive advise on various options. We wanted supply only. Once the cabinetry arrived (per the date advised originally) everything fitted precisely and professionally made. We would definitely recommended them to others

D and K

D and KDawesville

Quality kitchen at a fair cost

Originally was going with a local cabinet maker thinking that Kitchen Craftsmen would be outside of our budget. Very happily surprised when the Joondalup team came in with a lower quote for a better design. The whole process went smoothly and to plan thanks to a very helpful designer and excellent trades to do the installation. Everyone we dealt with was polite and professional and the finished kitchen looks amazing.

Anne

AnnePerth, WA

At last a kitchen bench at the right height for me.

A fantastic experience from Paul at Jandakot. I did get quotes from kitchen craftsmen and other kitchen makers a couple of years ago and did not go ahead with anything. So this year went ahead with Kitchen Craftsmen and I am glad I did. With help from my family and our tradesmen everything went smoothly. Thankyou to Stuart the installer. Everything and everyone arrived on time. Thankyou to Paul in solving the space under the window with a piece of stone instead of tiling looks fantastic. Previous bench height was for tall people.

Dream Kitchen Goal Achieved

Anne R

Anne RPerth, WA

So happy with our new kitchen!

Copley Sutton, the Midland store, made our renovation easy from start to finish. Nothing was too much trouble. All tradesmen were friendly and on time. Beautiful quality products. No complaints!

The CoopersPerth, WA

Well done once again

Fabulous Kitchen Renovation

AndyG

AndyGPerth, WA

Great, Contemporary Result

We took a risk by using mixed / different materials and colours, but the outcome is stunning.

A mix of black stone tops and white to offset, coupled with timber look doors has resulted in just what we wanted.

Jamie

They listened....

Helen

HelenWheatbelt, WA

Fantastic new kitchen

Needed to replace my 24year old kitchen and went to Kitchen Craftsmen. The designer created a most beautiful kitchen for me. I had absolutely no clue on design, colours and products but he helped me with everything and I now have an amazing kitchen. The cabinet maker, splashback and benchtops guys were all fantastic.

I got my dream kitchen!

Kitchen Craftsmen took away a lot of the stress when I recently did major renovations on my house. They project managed my new dream kitchen and arranged all of the trades for me. Everyone was very helpful and professional.
Thank you!

Edweldo

EdweldoPerth, WA

The perfect kitchen reno company

I have installed several kitchens but this time went to Kitchen Craftsmen. Outstanding product, outstanding service, incredibly professional and would highly recommend. I picked the kitchen up and the service was fantastic. I wont be using anyone else in the future.

November 18th 2019 Update: Perfect all the way

Every stage of the process was perfect from design through to benchtop installation. I picked up the cabinets from the factory and the staff there were exceedingly helpful, more than I had expected. I fitted the cabinets myself and the fit was perfect. The quality of the cabinets is exceptional having experienced several other brands of cabinets in previous installations. I will not be going to anyone else in the future.

Tara

TaraPerth, WA

Trigg Kitchen

• +2
Anita

AnitaPerth, WA

Kitchen renovation

Love my new kitchen! Kitchen craftsman were fabulous and I would definitely use them again. Jason was great throughout the process and kept me informed with delivery dates and tradesmen Highly recommend!

DavidM

DavidMPerth, WA

Great decision to go with Kitchen Craftsmen

Kitchen Craftsmen were professional, efficient and punctual.
All trades men were polite and friendly. Our new kitchen looks fantastic and
functional. Thank you Damon and crew for all your advice, endless selection of
materials.

Review collected in partnership with Kitchen Craftsmen

Gaye

GayePerth, WA

Fantastic job

I had a great experience with Kitchen Crafsmen, from inception to the amazing product in the end. The renovation happened while I was overseas. Nik the project manager kept in touch and updated with photos.

Keith F.

Keith F.Perth, WA

Great service from start to finish

Office revamp

We had a wonderful experience with Kitchen Craftsman while redoing one of our offices. Planning and communication was clear and timelines adhered to and the staff went out of their way to work with our schedule. Great workmanship, friendly staff, great product.

Review collected in partnership with Kitchen Craftsmen

Anna M.

Anna M.asked

If I can get a bench top renewed or can Formica be nah to be resurfaced can someone come and help me

Hi Anna - Why don't you give Kitchen Craftsmen a call to get a quote on a new benchtop - We dealt with Nathan from their Osborne Park showroom. The other option would be to call into the Polytec or Laminex showrooms on Scarborough Beach Road Osborne Park. Bunnings may also be an option for a product to re-surface your bench top. Good luck.

The Coopers

Hi Anna I would say they could help you, Dirk at the kitchen craft factory in Winton ave Joondalup delivered and fitted ours.

Hi Anna,
Wed be happy to assist with your benchtop! Our showrooms can help answer questions about your current benchtops and what the best options for it are moving forward. Please send your contact information to marketing@kitchencraftsmen.com.au or give us a ring on 1300 548 272, and one of our team will be able to assist you.
Best wishes,
The Kitchen Craftsmen Team

smi

smiasked

Hi we looking for our kitchen renovation. We live in Blacktown sydney. How can we get the quotation?

Hi smi,
Thanks for your question. Kitchen Craftsmen is located in Perth, Western Australia, and unfortunately do not service the Blacktown area.
Best of luck with your kitchen renovation!
Kind regards,
The Kitchen Craftsmen Team

Angr

Angrasked

Hi, I want to upgrade my kitchen. Need a quotation. How can I get it done?
Thanks , Angela.

Hi Angr,
Thanks for reaching out to Kitchen Craftsmen!
We would be happy to arrange a quote for your kitchen upgrade. Please feel send your phone number, email and suburb to us at marketing@kitchencraftsmen.com.au and we will have one of our designers from your nearest showroom get in touch with you to arrange the quote.
We look forward to hearing from you shortly!
Best wishes,