Listing monitored by Kitchen Craftsmen

Pros

Attentive customer support
Efficient service
Punctual, polite tradespeople

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Exceptional Customer Service

Sebastian was our designer, from the moment we sat down with him to discuss what we were looking for, we knew he would get the job of transforming our kitchen.
Not only did he take time to explain things to us, he is extremely easy to work with.
The design is everything we wanted, we adore working in our new modern space.
We cannot thank Sebastian enough, he made the whole process flow, he was constantly in touch making us feel a priority.
Not one tradesman let us down, they were all so easy to have in the house.
Thank you Sebastian, you have an amazing future ahead of you.

Taryn M.Kitchen CraftsmenSend a private message
Ben S.
Ben S.Perth, WA

Absolutely stunning kitchen!

Stavros from the Midland showroom has designed and built 2 kitchens for us. Having just finished the second kitchen it has reaffirmed just how great his designs and project management are. The kitchen is beautiful and outstandingly well thought out in terms of usability. Functionally we could not have envisaged anything as good as Stavros has delivered for us. He knows when to guide your decisions based on years of experience, and not every idea we had was a good one but we can see in the end result that he was right in every way. Could not be happier and recommend Stavros and Kitchen Craftsmen to anyone that will listen. Absolutely thrilled with our new kitchen!

Kitchen CraftsmenKitchen CraftsmenSend a private message

Fantastic effort from the team

Fantastic effort from the team from initial design through COVID affected installation. The kitchen looks like it has always been there and looks fabulous. I look forward to using Kitchen Craftsmen again for the next renovation project.

Mark S.
Mark S.Perth, WA

Awesome kitchen, design through installation was brilliant

• +1Thumbnail

Josie
JosiePerth, WA

Amazing transformation!!

We are so happy with our new kitchen.
Paul Johnson measured the new kitchen exactly to the millimetre to what we wanted. The kitchen is now bright and spacious and a pleasure to work in. Every part of the kitchen works exactly to what we requested.
There were a few issues along the way, but they were seen to and dealt with professionally.
We are more than happy to recommend using kitchen craftsmen to anyone wanting to build or renovate and no doubt would be happy to use kitch craft in the future.
Thanks heaps Paul.
Josie

Gaye
GayePerth, WA

Customers are listened to and respected

From the first to final contact with Stavros in Midland, his patience and value placed on making my kitchen renovation a great experience with a beautiful outcome was clear.
Very approachable and understanding of all queries and changes I had and from his experience able to offer great suggestions and quality referrals.
As with most renovations some glitches, promptly fixed.
I’m very happy with my new kitchen.

Great Kitchen

Stavros at Kitchen Craftsmen Midland did an excellent job with my new kitchen, pantry and laundry. He was most helpful with the design right through to the selection of bench tops, colour, cupboards and handles etc.
Stavros and the team of installers were a pleasure to deal with from the initial meeting right through to the installation. The quality of workmanship and customer service was professional and efficient with excellent communication along the way. I would highly recommend Kitchen Craftsmen Midland.

Nigel
NigelPerth, WA

Fantastic new kitchen

we were impressed with the professionalism of Kitchen Craftsmen and all their subcontractors, any project has its problems but any we had were sorted out quickly and with a minimum of fuss. the end result was exactly what we were promised. we would recommend them to anyone.

Carly W.Kitchen CraftsmenSend a private message

Feels like a new home! Love our new Kitchen!

It takes a lot of work to bring together everyone's ideas and end up with a design that suits the whole family. Our old kitchen was not suitable for a family, it had a tiny pantry and very small fridge space and it did not have a "warm feeling". Thanks to Stavros and all the Kitchen Craftsmen team at Midland and the trades who spent the time fitting the kitchen it has all come together to make a wonderful, warm, open family kitchen. The kitchen is now functional and we are very happy with it. Thank you. We would recommend using Kitchen Craftsmen for any renovation. Thank you to everyone who helped turn this renovation into a reality, thank you Kitchen Craftsmen Midland.

Delighted Customers

• +2Thumbnail
Shirley
ShirleyPerth, WA

I feel like I have a new house!

My beautiful kitchen reno has transformed my entire living space. Jason from Osborne Park provided me with a design that I absolutely love. It makes me feel like I have a new house! It is functional, a pleasure to be in…….and value for money. Kitchen craftsmen provided me with all the necessary trades people and I was able to get quotes before they did any work…..this made me feel confident to let them work on my project.

Carly
CarlyPerth, WA

The kitchen of our dreams.

Laundry upgrade at Burns Beach

Kitchen Craftsmen did an excellent job in the upgrade of our laundry.
We received excellent help from Damon Giles with the design and selection of the materials and colour's.
The tradesmen who completed the different jobs were on time , efficient and clean

Vicki
VickiPerth, WA

Love cooking in my beautiful new kitchen.

Kitchen craftmen jandakot have definitely given me a beautiful kitchen that I love cooking in. Nathan Davis was excellent he new his stuff and what would look good and he was spot on. All the tradesmen recommended did anamazing job we were very impressed with friendliness and professionalism would definitely use again.

Tiffany
TiffanyPerth, WA

My family so love new renovations house

I did my house Reno from kitchen craftsman last October .
They team very fast and great work
Sebasthan is very kind and helping any time
Response very soon .
I highly recommend kitchen craftman.

Mohammed Ahmed
Mohammed Ahmedasked

Hi .I just need the bench top to be replaced .can someone give me a quote please.

Joe
Joeasked

We’re abouts are yous located.
I’m in burnside 3023 looking for kitchen Reno

Taryn M.Kitchen CraftsmenSend a private message

Hi Joe,
We're located in Western Australia. I'm sorry we won't be able to help you but good luck with your renovation project.
Taryn

Anna M.
Anna M.asked

If I can get a bench top renewed or can Formica be nah to be resurfaced can someone come and help me

The Coopers
The Coopers

Hi Anna I would say they could help you, Dirk at the kitchen craft factory in Winton ave Joondalup delivered and fitted ours.

Get an answer from our members and Kitchen Craftsmen representatives

About Kitchen Craftsmen

Kitchen Craftsmen are kitchen renovation specialists who help you from the initial consultation right through to the installation of your kitchen, outdoor kitchen, laundry, or bathroom.

You can book a free consultation for your next project, and choose from over 300 kitchen designs to suit your home, your needs, and your style. Those needing a flexible payment option can rest assured knowing that Kitchen Craftsmen offers payment plans of up to 12 months, interest free.

They have 5 showrooms in Perth for customers to look at and experience their kitchen designs on display. You can also get a free quote by visiting them at one of their showrooms or sending through your floor plan for an estimate.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the customer service of Kitchen Craftsmen was exceptional. Right from the in-house consultation through to the installation, they felt like staff were attentive to their needs and responded to their questions quickly.
  • They also found that the team at Kitchen Craftsmen finished the job efficiently and to a high standard.
  • According to reviewers, tradespeople who visited their homes were punctual and polite, and cleaned up after each job.