• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

lucy

lucyPerth, WA

amazing kitchen

well done to Nathan and the team for making the whole process of our beauitful kitchen easy, nothing was too hard, everything was dealt with very professional, thank you all

Tina

TinaPerth, WA

My perfect kitchen

I am so happy with my new kitchen, I would like to thank Damon , mark , Matt ,jack steve , Sean , the builder for all your hard work , they have been a great team , work efficiently and as per the time plan thank you all would recommend this company to anyone regards Tina Montgomery

Libby and Pete Stearne

Libby and Pete StearnePerth, WA

Love our bright new kitchen

Nathan from Jandakot branch was awesome in designing our kitchen but was so approachable and agreeable in meeting our changes along the way through the fit out. The contractors were amazing, Matt from MRB Electrical, Stacy our Plumber and Jason from Venus wall and floor tiling were so professional, I highly recommend Nathan and his team. Thank you

Lauren

LaurenPerth, WA

Dream kitchen

Paul was a massive help making all our ideas come to life and Jason worked magic on the install.
When we went to see Paul at the Jandakot store, we had a tiny outdated kitchen and laundry, but huuuge dreams!
We literally ripped the kitchen and laundry out and started from the floor up! But nothing was too hard for them to make happen! We had hiccups along the way, but all were dealt with quick and easily. Very professional, would highly recommend

• +2
Rachel

RachelPerth, WA

Love our new Kitchen

Stavros at the Midland branch designed and bent over backwards to meet our requirements and multiple changes. Every staff member who attended our job was very professional incl our installer Jason

New Kitchen

We couldn’t be more happy with the outcome of our new kitchen ! Copley and his team did a fabulous job from start to finish! Jason the installer was fantastic, being an old house walls not straight or even! Kitchen craftsman were very professional and would recommend them to anyone! Thank you again I love my new Kitchen!!

Roz (North Perth)

Roz (North Perth)Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Highly recommended

Nathan was our first contact , Osborne Park , he put together plans for renovating Kitchen, dry Bar 3 Bathrooms powder room and Laundry . We have been extremely happy , top designer. Our tiler who works with Kitchen Craftsman “Max“ was amazing not only as a tiler, but His whole organisation of the whole project , so professional we could say he was our project manager, nothing was too hard . To be honest the whole team has been amazing ,not completed as yet we have a white glass splash back to go on etc .R Hutchinson

Kelly H.

Kelly H.Perth, WA

Best Service Ever!

We are in the process of having a new kitchen installed by Kitchen Craftsmen. I can't speak highly enough of the service I have received from my designer Jason at Osborne Park. My house is full of surprises and somewhat complicated when it comes to renovations. Jason designed the kitchen of my dreams and went above and beyond helping me sort out snags encountered along the way. Nothing was too much trouble and he was able to answer all my questions quickly and easily. My Project Manager Nik has also been extremely helpful and quick to respond. After 20 years of living with my tiny 70s kitchen I can't wait to see the finished result.

Nertals

NertalsWheatbelt, WA

They have craftsmen in the name for a reason

It was a pleasure right from the get go. We had seen 3 companies beforehand and did not get the can do attitude as we received with Copley at kitchen craftsmen.

They gave us extra designs and worked within our budget to make our dream kitchen a reality.

They were prompt, non pressuring but also quick to answer any questions which we hadn’t thought of during our visits.

If your considering updating or installing a new kitchen I do recommend kitchen craftsmen.

Attached are the before and after photos

Totally professional

Copley from Ktichencraft Midland designed just the kitchen I had always wanted. And each of the tradesmen who worked on the project were total professionals. Highly recommended to anyone who is looking to redo their kitchen.

Not the best communication

Overall kitchen quality is acceptable. Sub-contractors work also good. But the level of communication provided by KC in design and construction stages was lacking. No response to emails/messages asking for basic progress reports with details on who would be attending when. Wouldn’t recommend as a project management company for end to end works. Ended up costing more as trades had to have a return visit as other work not completed on time.

J. Pringle

J. PringlePerth, WA

Love my new kitchen

Kitchen Craftsmen organised the removal of my old kitchen and then they designed, manufactured and installed the new one. Paul was amazing in designing it with me - very patient and precise. Jo who installed it was lovely to deal with and did an excellent job. Thank you to all involved.

Graham Newman

Graham NewmanPerth, WA

Love my new kitchen

We are very happy with our new kitchen, designed by Marco from Kitchen Craftsmen, Joondalup. The design works well, and everything is so easy to use. We have had many compliments from family and friends who can't believe the difference it has made and the amount of space we now have. Thank you Marco

Katrina

KatrinaPerth, WA

I am so happy with my new kitchen, everything was done so well all the finish was fantastic thankyou for my wonderful kitchen, thanks Paul was a pleasure. Great advice and help.

Carol

CarolPerth, WA

Outstanding Result

Tim

TimPerth, WA

First class

We signed up for our new kitchen just before the lock down restrictions for Covid-19 were implemented. We didn't know how this would impact the timing and delivery of our new kitchen - would the demolition go ahead and then everything else stop? The team at KC delivered everything on time and as promised even during this tricky period. Every tradesman rolled up on the day and time as promised. We were kept informed and called for every stage of the build. All jobs were completed in a very timely manner and with great professionalism and excellent service. Thanks team - we understand the past few months were difficult for you too but the result for us was perfect.

Time for a change!

I finally updated my kitchen that was 50 years old. Copley from Midland store gave me lots of advice and suggested ideas that I hadn’t thought of. I’m very happy with the end result.

Great result

We had our kitchen done by the KC team in Osborne Park. We had some initial ideas but Nathan brought his experience to the table and made lots of suggestions that have made the kitchen really practical and a joy to cook in. The installation was timely and went well and they followed up with the defects sending people out to inspect and then fix in a very timely manner. We appreciated the attention to detail, particularly by construction manager Nik. Would definitely use them again.

gnmaier

Five years on...Outstanding customer service!

Kitchen Craftsmen have provided outstanding after-sales and warranty service. We had some issues with the vinyl on the sides of some draws. The heat of our oven door caused the vinyl to melt and warp. They sent their tradesperson out to resolve the issue promptly and have been nothing but helpful. Super impressed with Kitchen Craftsmen.
It is not every company that offers this level of service. Thank you Kitchen Craftsmen.

gnmaier

Thank you Taryn M. The follow up from Kitchen Craftsmen has been fantastic and I have updated my review to acknowledge this. Thank you very much.

Kim L.

Kim L.Perth, WA

New Kitchen

Kitchen Craftsmen have just completed my new kitchen on time and without any hassles.
Easy people to deal with and quality work from all trades involved from start to finish.
Would recommend if you are in the market for a new kitchen.

Joe

Joeasked

We’re abouts are yous located.
I’m in burnside 3023 looking for kitchen Reno

Hi Joe,
We're located in Western Australia. I'm sorry we won't be able to help you but good luck with your renovation project.
Taryn

Tahmidus S.
Tahmidus S.

How do you make it more beautiful?

Read now
If you want to make your kitchen perfect, then you need to make sure all the tools and accessories are functional. But is hard to maintain all the things at the same time.

It is true that, in spite of proper care, some tools are can be damaged or not in good working condition. There are refrigerators, oven, blender and various types of electrical tools in a kitchen.

Anna M.

Anna M.asked

If I can get a bench top renewed or can Formica be nah to be resurfaced can someone come and help me

Hi Anna - Why don't you give Kitchen Craftsmen a call to get a quote on a new benchtop - We dealt with Nathan from their Osborne Park showroom. The other option would be to call into the Polytec or Laminex showrooms on Scarborough Beach Road Osborne Park. Bunnings may also be an option for a product to re-surface your bench top. Good luck.

The Coopers
The Coopers

Hi Anna I would say they could help you, Dirk at the kitchen craft factory in Winton ave Joondalup delivered and fitted ours.

Kitchen CraftsmenKitchen Craftsmen

Hi Anna,
Wed be happy to assist with your benchtop! Our showrooms can help answer questions about your current benchtops and what the best options for it are moving forward. Please send your contact information to marketing@kitchencraftsmen.com.au or give us a ring on 1300 548 272, and one of our team will be able to assist you.
Best wishes,
The Kitchen Craftsmen Team

smi

smiasked

Hi we looking for our kitchen renovation. We live in Blacktown sydney. How can we get the quotation?

Kitchen CraftsmenKitchen Craftsmen

Hi smi,
Thanks for your question. Kitchen Craftsmen is located in Perth, Western Australia, and unfortunately do not service the Blacktown area.
Best of luck with your kitchen renovation!
Kind regards,