• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Tim

TimPerth, WA

First class

We signed up for our new kitchen just before the lock down restrictions for Covid-19 were implemented. We didn't know how this would impact the timing and delivery of our new kitchen - would the demolition go ahead and then everything else stop? The team at KC delivered everything on time and as promised even during this tricky period. Every tradesman rolled up on the day and time as promised. We were kept informed and called for every stage of the build. All jobs were completed in a very timely manner and with great professionalism and excellent service. Thanks team - we understand the past few months were difficult for you too but the result for us was perfect.

Time for a change!

I finally updated my kitchen that was 50 years old. Copley from Midland store gave me lots of advice and suggested ideas that I hadn’t thought of. I’m very happy with the end result.

Great result

We had our kitchen done by the KC team in Osborne Park. We had some initial ideas but Nathan brought his experience to the table and made lots of suggestions that have made the kitchen really practical and a joy to cook in. The installation was timely and went well and they followed up with the defects sending people out to inspect and then fix in a very timely manner. We appreciated the attention to detail, particularly by construction manager Nik. Would definitely use them again.

gnmaier

Five years on...Outstanding customer service!

Kitchen Craftsmen have provided outstanding after-sales and warranty service. We had some issues with the vinyl on the sides of some draws. The heat of our oven door caused the vinyl to melt and warp. They sent their tradesperson out to resolve the issue promptly and have been nothing but helpful. Super impressed with Kitchen Craftsmen.
It is not every company that offers this level of service. Thank you Kitchen Craftsmen.

gnmaier

Thank you Taryn M. The follow up from Kitchen Craftsmen has been fantastic and I have updated my review to acknowledge this. Thank you very much.

Kim L.

Kim L.Perth, WA

New Kitchen

Kitchen Craftsmen have just completed my new kitchen on time and without any hassles.
Easy people to deal with and quality work from all trades involved from start to finish.
Would recommend if you are in the market for a new kitchen.

Very Happy Customers

We are very happy to recommend Kitchen Craftsmen Osborne Park to everyone who admires our new kitchen. Nathan, the designer, was happy to accomodate our wishes, the installers were good as were the recommended tradesmen, the quality of the finished product is very good and it came within budget. All in all, we’re very happy.

Covid Kitchen perfection

From beginning to end the service and attention to detail was outstanding in such trying times as Covid. Kitchen Craftsmen Osborne Park managed our renovation with promptness whilst applying safe practices in a totally professional manner.
With the end result meaning we have a well designed and manufactured Kitchen. Any questions were attended to immediately.
Very happy with the end result
Thanks to the whole team
Thanks Jason for the design input

ChristinePerth, WA

Love my new kitchen

I found the whole process from entering the shop to completion of the kitchen a very positive experience. Each member of staff from planning to building was professional and knowledgeable

I am Christine from Wundowie

Claire

ClairePerth, WA

Kitchen Renovation

We have just finished our kitchen renovation by Kitchen Craftsmen, Jandakot. We are extremely impressed with their team and the professionalism that they gave was outstanding. A big thank you to Paul who went above and beyond to help me design my kitchen. To the installer, who was amazing and his work ethic was phenomenal. The stone top installers flawless and even the delivery drivers were very polite and respectful. I did not have to chase anyone as they all worked together and everything was on time and ran like clockwork. They were constantly communicating with me to let me know what was happening in the next stage of the install. I love my new kitchen and would not hesitate to recommend Kitchen Craftsmen.

Andrea

AndreaPerth, WA

Perfect renovation

So impressed!!

Our renovation completed by Kitchen Craftsmen, Jandakot is outstanding. We are so impressed with the quality and service that we received from Paul and all the trades people involved with our reno.

• +1

Lovely kitchen

Thank you Damon Giles for your help with the design of my new kitchen. I was also very happy with all the workmen and tradies who did the work involved. I am really pleased with the end result and my friends are jealous.

All was worth it.

The kitchen is far beyond what we expected, The first person we saw was Stavros, the last person we saw was Stavros, he had not changed but was as happy for us at the end as he was from the beginning. The workmanship is excellent, all the staff we meet new their job and enjoyed what they did. No hesitation in recommending the company to anyone, thanks Greg.

I love my new kitchen

Thank you Nathan Allem for your hard work and patience with me whilst designing my kitchen. It was a big job; the kitchen/dining is totally renovated and it looks great. We challenged you to take our ideas and come up with something a bit different and you did it- it is 'me' style kitchen with a twist!

Castellana

CastellanaPerth, WA

Delighted with the results!

Had our old kitchen replaced and delighted with the results also the customer service & workmanship. Our sincere thanks go to the full team, especially the management for their input in design for a new layout.

Gary

GaryPerth, WA

Kitchen supply Only

Very pleased with the Quality of the Kitchen. Jason Moscarda did a great job on the Design of the kitchen and the customer service was second to none. Would definitely recommend to others.

Pete

PeteSydney Surrounds, NSW

Really happy with the kitchen

Copley from Kitchen Craftsmen was able to interpret what I envisaged and build exactly what I have always wanted. May sound simple however this was all done over the phone and via email as I live in NSW. Copley was patient and honest, if I was asking for something that wasn't feasible Copley would suggest another course of action or method, always being available to answer any and all of my concerns or queries. I felt very comfortable dealing with Kitchen Craftsmen Midland from the initial phone call all the way to completion.

Dee Lee

Dee LeeWestern Australia

Thank you Stavros very much from start to finsish of our fabulous new kitchen

Terry - Julie

Terry - JuliePerth, WA

Outstanding job for the second time in 4 years with our renovations.

From the design and quote stage from Nathan Allam all the way through to the install by Kenny and Mark a job well done. The house is quite old and the boys persevered with plumbing to do a first class job for us. The entire team always had time for us.

Edwina

EdwinaPerth, WA

Perfect Kitchen

Dealt with Paul at the Jandacott branch. Found him to be personable, professional and helpful. Kitchen was installed perfectly and on time. Paul handled a little issue with the bench top swiftly and immediately arranged for a new bench top which was fitted the next day. Can't fault them and would highly recommend.

Joe

Joeasked

We’re abouts are yous located.
I’m in burnside 3023 looking for kitchen Reno

Hi Joe,
We're located in Western Australia. I'm sorry we won't be able to help you but good luck with your renovation project.
Taryn

Anna M.

Anna M.asked

If I can get a bench top renewed or can Formica be nah to be resurfaced can someone come and help me

Hi Anna - Why don't you give Kitchen Craftsmen a call to get a quote on a new benchtop - We dealt with Nathan from their Osborne Park showroom. The other option would be to call into the Polytec or Laminex showrooms on Scarborough Beach Road Osborne Park. Bunnings may also be an option for a product to re-surface your bench top. Good luck.

The Coopers
The Coopers

Hi Anna I would say they could help you, Dirk at the kitchen craft factory in Winton ave Joondalup delivered and fitted ours.

Hi Anna,
Wed be happy to assist with your benchtop! Our showrooms can help answer questions about your current benchtops and what the best options for it are moving forward. Please send your contact information to marketing@kitchencraftsmen.com.au or give us a ring on 1300 548 272, and one of our team will be able to assist you.
Best wishes,
The Kitchen Craftsmen Team

smi

smiasked

Hi we looking for our kitchen renovation. We live in Blacktown sydney. How can we get the quotation?

Hi smi,
Thanks for your question. Kitchen Craftsmen is located in Perth, Western Australia, and unfortunately do not service the Blacktown area.
Best of luck with your kitchen renovation!
Kind regards,