Classic Window Finishings

Classic Window Finishings

Brand Manager for Classic Window Finishings? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (10)

Fabulous Customer Service

As a return customer I was overwhelmed with the friendly, efficient and super helpful service I received from Deanna and her team. They repaired my blind immediately and I’m so appreciative.

Danijela
DanijelaPerth, WA

Very professional and helpful!

The very friendly team were so easy to work with. Great communication all the way to install. My whole home was finished by CWF. Perfect workmanship, great quality and very competitive prices. The team were able to achieve exactly what I wanted.... stylish window furnishings, specific to every room's needs.. and it all ties in. So happy! Will recommend every time.

Great outcome!

From the moment I entered the showroom both Violeta and Dee were wonderful to deal with. Lots of options were presented with fantastic support provided to achieve the look I wanted. I was extremely happy with the final product provided. The two fitters were great and very efficient. Fully recommend.

Chris Horton
Chris Horton

Delighted with look and finish once again

We had used CWF many years ago in another home. We were not disappointed then and are thoroughly pleased once again. The fit and finish throughout our new home is delightful. We had great and friendly service during the process. Violeta spent quite some time in our home to ensure all aspects of fit and choice of materials was right for us. Dea was excellent at processing our order and patient with our changes in material selection. We were most impressed with the shutters in our bedroom. The windows were not ideally designed to allow for shutters but Violeta gave us style options which allowed us to have what we wanted.
The installation was quicker than expected and installers very experienced. Overall we would highly recommend CWF.

Suzie
Suzie Perth, WA

Brought me to tears !

Fantastic all round experience from the intial visit to choose my blinds and curtains to installation day - took a while but completely worth it
I am so in love with my new blinds and curtains it has completely changed the look of my home would 100% recommend and will not go anywhere else Thanks so much to the wonderful friendly team ♥️♥️♥️

Maree M
Maree MPerth, WA

New shutters have transformed my new apartment

My total experience with CWF was excellent. From the time spent with product advice, thorough measure and quote and extra attention when a problem presented itself, to a pleasant and efficient installation, I couldn't have been happier. Thoroughly recommend CWF.

Totally Satisfied

A very pleasurable experience from start to finish.
10 out of 10 for
Sales knowledge of products
Price competitive
Product quality
Professional installation.
Classic have installed our total house of federations blind - absolutely lovely

Geoff
GeoffPerth, WA

Thanks for replacing our old sheer curtains. Excellent service and follow up

Well made, identical match and kept me posted.
Know where to have curtains made in the future. Will use again.
Thankyou

Wendy L
Wendy L Perth, WA

Great service. Excellent product.

Very friendly efficient service from my first visit to their shop, right through measure and quote and finally installation. Very pleased with my new blinds and would recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Find out how Classic Window Finishings compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Excellent and friendly service.

Dee was very helpful and her assistance was excellent and prompt..
No request for fabrics to view was a problem.
Can totally recommend..

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Marianne Hamley

Hello Dee, Violeta and staff, I would like to take this opportunity to say thank you so much. I have used your company on 2 occasions and each time I have been so impressed with the service, also the professionalism shown to myself and family. The quality of the product and the prompt service, also being consistently informed of the time line for installation. I’m extremely grateful and again Thank you. I have shown many friends the quality of the work and praised your service no end
Kindest Regards
Marianne Hamley

Dm
Dm

Awesome service

I highly recommend Classic Window Finishings.
From meeting in store to the owner coming to my home to measure my windows and provide excellent advice on which blinds and colour tones i could consider was extremely professional.
I have now installed my blinds and im more than satisfied i made the right decision in choosing Violetta and her team at Classic Window Finishings