Tuiss Blinds Online

4.8 (1,431)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (10) · No (1,503)
    4.8 (1,170)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (1,489)

Stephen

StephenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Good all round service & product

Buying the product was easy, delivery was on time, fitting was also easy & the end result was excellent & good looking

Elizabeth

ElizabethSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sample matched ordered product. Easy enough to install S-Fold. Very happy with purchase.

Purchased s-fold with blockout. Blocks sun perfectly. Easy to navigate the store. Well packaged product, helped to install as the packaged folds aligned with the s-folds. No issues post-purchase (it's only been a week) but so far so good. Easy to install with the right power-tools at home, no instructions provided but it was easy to work out (we have previously installed S-Fold curtains from another bricks and mortar major retailer).

Gillian

GillianGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very Happy with Purchase

The site is easy to navigate and place an order on. There is enough info on measuring etc to make sure you don't make a mistake in the size. I was able to get several different free samples of fabric before I found the one I ordered. Once ordered I was kept informed of the progress of my roman blind and it came earlier than expected. Easy to DIY install and it looks great. I have no complaints at all and will order more blinds in future.

John

JohnSouthwest, VIC

Excellent blinds for a caravan renovation

Blindsonline is an excellent website, easy to navigate and order from. We ordered 25mm blinds for windows of a caravan. Blinds came within the time suggested, a very easy to install DIY, they work well and have greatly improved the lightness and appearance of our caravan.

Gary Kilburn

Gary Kilburn

Has reduced windows sun heat transfer

One problem they provided attachments that slipped into rubber, blind was to big to attach They need to ask for glass size not windows size.

S. Muir

S. Muir

Easy order, quick service & good quality.

The website is very easy to navigate. The pictures are pretty accurate to the product. Easy to install also. This is the second time I have bought blinds from this company & both times, communication is excellent. I knew what to expect, and was kept in the loop at every stage, from order received, to blinds made, to posting with a tracking number. Both times we have received the blinds ahead of the expected date. Overall, very pleased & will buy from them again.

Great blinds, great value

Great blinds, very good price, easy measuring and online ordering, arrived with expected timeframe, perfect size, very easy to install.

Linda B.

Linda B.South East Queensland, QLD

Very happy with these blinds

My order was delivered within the originally stated time frame. All products arrived in good condition. The blinds were really easy to install.

HLB

HLBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Blinds

Great product, great quality, great service... 12 blinds all delivered on time and together. And all super easy to install

Find out how Tuiss Blinds Online compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

All aspects went very well

Blinds arrived before quoted date and were carefully wrapped. Colour was true to sample I had perused before ordering. Some hand strength needed for installation, but a very good installation system. The fabric is faux silk, and it does look like silk. We did not need to contact for any purpose after delivery.

Dianne

DianneSydney, NSW

Such a great concept

Got the double privacy blind eighth blockout. It’s better than I expected. Such a great idea. Love it it’s perfect

Fantastic product, install easy. Love it !

Easy purchase process on the website, blinds were super easy to install. Would absolutely buy again if needed more blinds.

Tracey

TraceyNorth-East, TAS

Great curtains and blinds

This is third time I have purchased blinds and curtains, as always fantastic choice, great workmanship. So easy to install. Would recommend to my friends

diane s.

diane s.Gippsland, VIC

Fantastic, fits perfect no problems!

This was my 2nd order, and to have my unhandy man husband install with no problems is amazing. Fantastic product and you guys keep us in the loop as to what stage the order is at. Keep up the great work guys! Thank you

Gazza

Gazza

Perfect again

This is about the fourth time I’ve used this company and never been dissapointed in quality and service and easy to fit highly recommend

Christie

ChristieNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Good quality and well made

Made exactly the right size and very well finished. Nice to have the SFold track included and already prepared to the correct width. We will be ordering more curtains soon for another room in the house as we are impressed with the curtains and with the service we had when we telephoned before ordering with a query.

Emily

Emily

Good outdoor blinds

For the price these blinds are great and do the job. Is enough to install. Overall we are very happy.

John M

John MSydney, NSW

Bought one to see what it was like. Have now ordered a house full of them.

Bought a single bling to test it out. Product was exactly as described. Great quality and easy to install. I was so happy with what I received, I have gone back for more.

Elizabeth

Elizabeth South-Eastern Region, NSW

Linen Roman blind

Exactly as ordered . The communication during manufacture was excellent and arrived as predicted. Easy to install and runs well. Linen fabric looks smart.

Donna1968

Donna1968South East Queensland, QLD

Quality materials and equipment

Ordering online was easy. Instructions for measuring clear with good examples. Putting up curtains and roller blinds no issues. The products, materials and equipment all very good quality. Curtains does take sometimes 4 to 6 weeks to make and deliver (ordered 2 sets) and is a bit expensive. Roller blinds takes about 2 to 3 weeks. Great designs selections. I feel that it has become more expensive in the last year. The prices were originally reasonable but we have had 3 or 4 purchases over 12 months and even with 10% discount the last item being the smaller of all our purchases was the most expensive. All in all however, we love the product and there has not been any remarkable issues.

Rick

Rickasked

Hi, I cant fit bracket flush in my recess because of the nut that holds the blind rack clamp?
Any ideas?

Tuiss Blinds Online
Matthew W.Tuiss Blinds Online

Hi Rick,

Thanks so much for your question.

Which type of blind are you trying to fit and I can then ensure you get the correct information.

Thanks in advance.

Matthew Walsh

Tuiss Blinds Online.

ALKasked

Am looking to use their services so am wondering if someone can comment on quality of their sheer curtains and ease of installation.

Bilal Hares
Bilal Hares

Look i can't comment on curtains, but with blinds, vetical and roller, quality is top level honestly. Railing is sturdy and strong and fabrics they use look beautiful. Im sure they dont compromise on any of their products.

Also installation took no more than 5 minutes per blinds

ALK

Thanks Bilal. Am also looking to use their blinds so am very happy to hear you comment on quality and ease of installation.

njt28san

njt28sanasked

Hi

I’m considering buying the William Morris roller blind strawberrry thief. It is for my kitchen area. I’m not sure what backing to get. I don’t want the neighbour to see in but I do want to have some heat resistance and thinking thermal? I am on the Sunshine Coast Qld

Get an answer from our members and Tuiss Blinds Online representatives