Very successful!

Very nice Double-Roller Blind! Beautiful colour, easy to install, swift making and delivery.
Will certainly recommend to Others. Very happy, makes the room glow in a beautiful light.
Our very hot north-facing room has become comfortable.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Reasonable product at reasonable price

Found what I wanted fairly easily. Good “sample” service. I fitted blinds myself in less than one hour.
The blind cover was dented where the cord mechanism was “crimped” into place.

Fast. Perfect fit. Great colours

The blind was a perfect fit. Very easy to install. Making and the Delivery was fast. Will be recommend to anyone needing blinds or curtains. Completely satisfied with this product.

A blinding success!

Online pre purchase process straightforward
No after sales problems
Easy installation instructions and process
Blinds enhance the room, bright and graphic design exceptional
Will certainly be a return customer
Happy to recommend the service and quality.

Great company, great product

The only problem with choosing a blind from Blinds Online is that there is so many to choose from. Luckily they send you a free sample of any that you like. Great idea. I needed to speak to a staff member about the length of the cords and she was very helpful. The blinds arrived exactly when estimated (very quickly) and were a breeze to install. They look terrific. The price was certainly very good too.

Store LocationOn line

Bloody brialliant

Quick delivery, amazing quality, easy to install. Great selection of colours and fabrics to suit any colour scheme. Plus you can get free samples to help you decide on colours. So cheap and amazing quality.

Great

A little hard to choose colours but I got what I thought it would be.
Installed myself and it was easy but I'm a tradie and I've done it before,
Although I think anyone with a little practical sense could do it quite easily.
I'll be getting more.

Great store to navigate around

The site was very easy to order the color, fabric, and sizes you wanted. Blinds arrived on time and were easy to fit. Great communication, would highly recommend anyone to use the company.

Best choice

I love our new blind. Blinds online had the biggest range of fabrics I could find. Such great quality, easy install. Also appreciated being able to order a free sample before making our decision.

Excellent Service and Product

Easy web site to use, products arrived exactly on time and fitted perfectly. I love these blinds have made the renovation complete. Company was recommended by a friend, it was great advice.

Thanks so much

Store LocationBlinds on Line

Great blinds.

We are so happy with our blinds. It was so easy to order online and all my questions were promptly answered. The blinds arrived within 7 days and were really straightforward to put up.
The cost is really reasonable and the quality of the blinds is excellent.
Would definitely use again.
Highly recommended.

blockout - love it

fits to perfection, easy to install, easy to use. Installing these blinds was the best decision I've made, it has improved our living space while watching tv - block out blinds working brilliantly.

Store LocationBlinds Online

Vertical blinds

Very happy with the product & ease of ordering, i installed them myself being a carpenter, one thing i would recommend is being able to label the items room by room when ordering and then labelled the same when delivered, other than that I would recommend you

Great

The ordering experience was easy. I ordered samples to choose from which arrived promptly. The blinds I chose also arrived promptly. I had the blinds installed for me by a handyman but people with DIY skills could do this themselves. I was pleasantly surprised at how good the blinds looked. they are modern and suit my house well.

Store LocationMelbourne
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great product that was very easy to install

I ordered blinds from BlindsOnline and then came fast and were easy to install. The quality seems great.

A word of warning: I ordered blinds too narrow following the guide online. Be generous when measuring!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Easy to order, pretty easy to install

The order process and delivery is slick and easy. The communication is pretty good.

On the downside, the width of the roller blinds we were delivered were of varying width in relation the window widths we provided. Luckily the ends of the blinds have some adjustment in them to cope, although it does mean some windows let in more light than necessary.

Annoyingly, the double blinds all assume that blinds roll from the back - this isn't communicated during the order process, nor are the photos clear enough determine that. As a result, I needed to change the side the blind chain hung for some windows, and reverse the ends for some of the others to correct so the blinds roll from the front. The end plates are not reversible, so you may need to plan carefully here, and ask lots of questions before you buy. It was a bit of a puzzle to work out which end plates went with which blind - they were randomly paired (we ordered seven blinds, so it was like a free puzzle night!)

The screws, fittings and packaging were fine, but there is a lot of single use soft plastic packaging used.

The perfect blinds!

It was very easy to choose the blinds, the colours where very near exactly as shown. My husband installed the blinds and had no trouble at all. The perfect blinds.

Store LocationBlinds online
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Really happy with quality of blind, made to measure and ease of installation process.
The only issue was the colour was not quite as white as I was hoping but for but it’s ok.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Vertical (narrow) blinds this time.

This is about my 4th/5th order from you. All easy peasey. I have noticed that your packing has improved over time. I thought these verticals were going to be tricky but when it came down to it, much easier than I expected. Cheers Doug

Store LocationBlinds online

Disappointed

Arrived as promised on time. Print is lovely however very disappointed the block out isn’t a true block out unfortunately not suitable for a bedroom. Will need another solution and wasted $350

Store LocationOnline

What brackets do blinds online use, do they have slimline brackets? They don't seem to have hardware a catalogue
All the hardware comes with the blinds and very easy to install. Not sure what you mean by slimline but it seems to be very unobtrusive.

Hi, I want to purchase curtains for my children's bedroom. We are currently looking at Bijou - Linen Oatmeal. Both block out and thermal performance are very important - we live in Tasmania and the glass is 60's plate glass (not double glazed). Do I select thermal or blockout?Looking forward to getting the answers so we can hit send! Regards Jenn
We live in Northern Victoria and our nights can get down to less than 0°C in the winter and the days more than 40°C in the summer. We also have 60's glass. The blockout seems adequate at the moment. Our (grown up) kids like the bedrooms to be darker at night so that is why i chose the blockout. I have never used thermal. The blockout seems adequate for both hot and cold weather. Spend the money on an electric blanket to take the chill off the bed before bedtime and then use a good doona. Our house is not a cold house though. Hope this experience helps. I could use some Tasmanian weather at the moment. We are about to have six days with an average temperature of 42°C. Good luck with your decision Jenn.Thank you for insights Brolga, I think I will go with the blockout. Hilariously I have been inn Albury since Sunday so I know exactly what you are saying about the heat and the need for some Tasmanian freshness :) Keep cool today Regards Jenn

Will it make more of a difference of I add a block out blind and a blockout curtain (drapes) to make a room cooler?

Similar listings