Beautiful curtains just what we hoped for

Easy website to find what you are looking for. We installed the curtains ourselv3s. They fitted perfectly & the quality as good as promised
Delivered promptly& within promised timeframe so have no hesitation in recommending blinds on line to any proposed purchaser

Love our blinds!

Love our new blinds. Great variety of choices and product exactly as ordered. Very easy to install with online instructions and chain cords operate smoothly. Very prompt filling of order. Highly recommended.

JUST LOVE THIS BLIND

This is the second blind I have purchased. It is so easy to do, samples arrived for me to check I measured using the instructions and then ordered. It was a prompt delivery, I was able to install myself, again using the instructions. I am extremely happy with the blind and highly recommend using Blinds On Line

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic company to shop with

Product exactly as ordered
Blinds were easy to fit and look perfect
Online store is great, all samples ordered were delivered within a week.
Would recommend anyone to shop with this company
Could not beat their prices with any other company

Great

Samples were sent quick. Easy to navigate website and make a choice. Quick service. Order arrived under 10 days and very easy to install. Great price. Highly recommend to family and friends

Blinds/Screws & Label

Hi There,
I have bought blinds twice now and reckon they are great. I've also now had other people use you as well.
I will be using you again shortly to buy 6 lots of 2400mm x 2600mm double block out blinds. Im an engineer and the quality of you mechanisms and blind its self are great. One thing i would change is i would send screws that match the colour of the mounting brackets and even change then to and allen key button head they would just finish them off a treat. also the label on the blinds make it one of those that comes off easy.
Other than that excellent blinds. Cheers

Exactly as pictured

The website, ordering process, speed of delivery and quality of the product, including the instructions for hanging, were all brilliant. The blind quality actually exceeded expectations.
Love our blinds. Thank you.

Great Service

Well constructed blinds that look great in some odd-sized windows. The order was delivered fast to Plumpton. The blinds were reasonably priced compared to other companies online and retail sales.

Great blinds

We have purchased 4 blinds so far and aiming to replace other old venetians around the house. Will be back as really happy with service and purchases. Easy to order and blinds fit perfectly.

Blinds are great

I was very pleased with my Roman Blinds, love the colour and they were easy to install. It was very easy to navigate the store. Blinds were just a little short but I can live with that.

Professional quality

Blown away with the quality. Ordered one to see what they were like. Since ordered another 2 and now planning on buying more for my other rooms soon. Very easy to access the website and measurements to obtain my quote .

Warranty Claim MadeNo

was a great experience very happy with the finished product.

thanks for the service given the blind is for a work office and was the best price i could find for a made to order blind. it does the job well thank you for the service provided from start to finish was an easy process.

Excellent Product

I ordered a second couple of blinds, these along with the first order have been fitted to our Caravan. The colour choice was perfect, the orders came very promptly. Ordering from the website was easy and fitting them was simple. Our Caravan looks awesome and we can't wait to go away in to try the blinds.

Great blinds

Have ordered before and this 2nd time was just as easy. Fast delivery, products in cardboard type box to keep if from any damage. Easy to follow instructions of how to hang correctly. Would highly recommend this company.

Small Blind

Ordering my blind was a very easy experience.
Website was very simple to use.
Samples came promptly.
Blind was delivered on time and was so easy to install.
It now looks fabulous in my bedroom.

Very Happy

This is the second blind I have purchased from you. I am very happy with it. It looks great in the bathroom. The quality and styles are extremely good. Would definitely buy again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Roller blind fitted like a glove

It was very easy to choose the right blind for our window, put the measurements in and get a price on the spot! Received the blind quickly, fitted it ourselves easily. Keep up the good work! Thank you.

Worth every dollar

I was hesitant on measuring out the windows myself. However their website is very informative. We measured everything ourselves and the blinds came and fit perfectly.

One of the vertical blinds wand was a little too short. I sent them a quick email with a photo attached and they sent me the correct one the following week. Simple. No dramas.

Honeycomb blinds in suburban Sydney

Needed window and glass door cover for dining/living room and kitchen, for both winter internal heat insulation and summer external heat control on Eastern side.
Chose a combination of Blockout and Light Filtering Honeycomb blinds.
Dimensions of blinds were all exactly as ordered.
Appreciative of the ingenious brackets that allow ready installation and non-obtrusive visuals.
One criticism: massive amount of non-recyclable plastic left over. Aware that safe transport is essential, but BO needs to work on finding more eco-friendly packaging.

Blinds Online- Great Service

The instructions were easy to follow.it was easy to self install the blinds
Easy to buy online. The consultants were also helpful in helping me to choose the right blinds..great team.0