3,031 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (981)

Kevin W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Everything I wanted!!

I placed my order after making a measurement mistake. When payment is made "Online Blinds providean estimated dispatch time. In this "Covid pandemic" you'd expect a DELAY. I was informed that I would have my order on 21 September, 2020. I was delighted when the courier delivered it on the 9th September.2020.

With installation instructions in hand and about 15 minutes work I had my new Double roller Blinds installed.

Everything from colour swatches to product selection was so simple. I will definitely return for future window coverings.

I even paid with paypal!!!! (No extra costs)

Dave R

Dave RSouthern and Hills, SA

Fantastic!

Have ordered and received 4 timber venetian blinds Fantastic quality, price fast delivery. One was damaged thru transit and was quickly re made and sent.
Will be ordering 3 more!

Roman Blind Brackets poor quality plastic and don't work

Brackets designed to hold blind in place have a plastic spring where other people have a metal spring element. Also its badly designed so no amountvif force can possibly allow you to push the plastic in far enough to get the blind past the metal to hook the back on. Its incredibly frustrating to spend over $200 on a blind and then have poor quality fittings render it unusable.

Jennifer G.

Jennifer G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wow Wow Wow! In love with my Curtains!

Absolutely in love with my new curtains! 100% satisfaction! 10/10 for Quality, material, lining, design, stitching, navigating the website, their response time! It is exactly what I had in my mind! Would highly recommend Blinds Online! Its definitely worth the Price! They responded pretty quickly right from samples to delivery of my curtains.

Excellent, Friendly Service! Thanks Chris

I spoke to Chris from Blinds Online on the phone. He was so helpful and such a great help. I was halfway through processing an order when the discount expired and he made sure I could redeem the discount and placed the order for me. A huge help, so friendly and I'm looking forward to receiving the blinds.

Thank you!

Wonderful

Wonderful range, fabulous quality and great customer service. So very happy with my new blind - fitted, suited and finished my new kitchen perfectly. I'll definitely be ordering more from this company.

Excellent customer service

I am so impressed with the service and also the product I received from Blindsonline.com
I received my purchase promptly and noticed that there had been a mistake made with one of my curtains purchased. I contacted the Company and they bent over backwards to assist me with resolving the issue, and to say I'm impressed is really an understatement!! The young staff member who took my calls was professional, and thorough throughout the process, reassuring me that we would work this out. If you are looking for beautiful curtains and blinds as well as exceptional service, go no further. 5 star review!!!

60days wait for dispatch

They are literally taking 60 business days to dispatch the product. What a joke. They are Venetian blinds to so nothing special. Last time I purchase from the nor recommend to anyone

L. WEhrenberg

L. WEhrenbergSouth East Queensland, QLD

A promise of Bull....

Blinds Online promised to have my roller blinds in 14 working days. Its more than a month now and they have not dispatch it yet. Not worth the trouble. B

The listen and understand

All sorted with blinds online head .he was really understanding and sorted things for me quickly no question as hopefully the new blinds are well fitted and look nice on the windows

Jasmin

Jasmin

Perfect made to order, delivered on time, very happy with the outcome, easy to install guide

I was really impressed with how this was all done and half the rate of what was available on the market! Easy to install guide and fast,quick delivery helped me to install this on time. Really happy with the way my alfresco came out and now I can do cooking at my outdoor kitchen. Cant recommend enough.

Alana

AlanaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very happy customer

I was so happy with the service and product. I added the incorrect address when checking out and when I contacted Blinds Online they fixed it without a hitch and I received the blinds to my home in a timely manner.

Upset

Upset

Happy :)

Pretty happy! Easy to order, great user friendly website, quick delivery time, quality blinds, easy to self install and looks great.
What more do you need? :) Good job blinds online would definitely recommend and use again.

Brooke GAU

Great Quality Blinds and Wonder Customer Service

• +1
Sarah

SarahMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic quality

We were really impressed in every way! Great idea how you send samples. Were wandering why we could choose colour of bottom bit, but wow made sense when they arrived as they are attached not just slid in like some other brands. So much nicer in quality and they look way nicer than other blinds! And you get to choose measurements! Installation a breeze. Totally awesome and would highly recommend. Great prices and great service. Thank you :)

Casey H.

Casey H.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fantastic product and service!

Purchased many blinds through Blinds Online now and they have always been exactly right size and colour with excellent service and delivery. So much cheaper than getting custom made blinds anywhere else.

Great blinds

I ordered samples and then 9 blinds for various rooms. They were well made and easy to install. Great attention to detail, including lining up patterns on blinds for the same room.

Helen

HelenBrisbane

Blinds are perfect and their website ordering is so easy...

Kelly N.

Kelly N.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Final my house is finished and the blinds look fantastic.

Purchase in November and had to wait for the house to be finished. My husband install them and it was easy. They look fantastic.
I was surprised by how much light they block out.

Bill

BillFar West, NSW

Great fit in our cafe doors and even matches the wall colour

Very happy with the result ,can open the Cafe doors With ease , even through the covid pandemic it’s nice to buy from an Australian company that didn’t break my wallet

Stace

Staceasked

Are the block out blinds the same colour on both sides? The recommendation for dark blinds is to not make them reverse as they can fade however I also don't want the roll at the top to be white if I am ordering dark blinds?

Kevin W.

I was so worried about what the quality and material would be like. I rang to enquire about "another product" before I chose the block out blinds. The customer service lady encouraged me to select up to 16 swatches. I selected 5 swatches and they were posted promptly. Not only were these valuable to see the quality of the product, I was substituting the blinds in a room with multiple windows, and wanted exacting colors. I was extremely happy with all facets of the service. I would call and get swatches and then you can see and decide.

Jshop

No they are not the. Same colour on both sides but since the system to handle them is shoddy and plastic and nearly impossible to use there's little point have good blackouts as you can't install them. I'd check the fittings before choosing my blinds manufacturer again

Mobyasked

Hi there -
We're trying to decide between the 'thermal' and 'blockout blinds'. Our main concern is keeping heat in during Winter and out during Summer. We are not concerned about blocking out all of the light. Can you please clarify whether the 'thermal blinds' have a backing or whether they look the same colour / texture etc. on both sides? Can you also please clarify what gives the thermal blinds their additional thermal property compared with the 'light filtering' blinds? We aren't really sure what 'light filtering lining' and 'thermal lining' means. We are familiar with blockout lining.
Many thanks for clarifying this.

Brooke G

I have block outs for our bedrooms and thermals for all other areas. The thermals lets light (if it’s sunny) in but without people seeing through them, which I love in summer. They both have a good quality backing and I believe they both keep the heat in for winter and the cool in for summer. Please make sure you speak to the help desk, especially for recommendations on measurements. I found them amazing. Best of luck!

Moby

Many thanks for that. So does that mean that both look one colour on the front and white (from the lining) on the back?
We really appreciate your insight!

Rhonda Lukies

Rhonda Lukiesasked

Hi there, I recently received some fabric samples for curtains, thank you. I really like the Bingham basket beige but have decided to go with blinds. Is this fabric available for blinds? Cheers Rhonda
rhonda_lukies@iinet.net.au