• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (853)

Pauline

PaulineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Satisfied Customer!

I recently purchased a pair of roller blinds and was extremely happy with the whole process. I ordered a few free samples, which were great for helping me choose which shade and finish I wanted. I then followed the instructions to measure the window etc. which was very easy. I expected some hiccup, as it seemed too easy but to my surprise the blinds were a perfect fit and good quality! Happy to recommend Blinds Online!!

Aida

AidaSydney, NSW

Expectations surpassed!

We found what we were looking for quite quickly on the online store. The blinds were made precisely to size and fitted in the window spaces perfectly. We installed them ourselves and found it much easier than expected. They look great!

KarenS

KarenSCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Lovely blind: I keep coming back ...

Another blind, for a replacement window. As always, easy to find many suitable products, the hard part is choosing the one I REALLY want! Sent for some samples, arrived quickly, and made the choice easier. Really happy with the blind, easy to install, and looks fabulous!

Geoff

GeoffSoutheast, SA

could not ask for better

bought verticals and they are fantastic
I had to contact the store to organize black tracks and the staff could not have been more helpful
could not possibly say anything negative

Maree

MareeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing Service

Everything was effortless. My order was out within a few days. Blinds were perfect. Fitted perfect. Have and will recommend them to everyone. Very easy to fit. And look amazing.

Good quality and price

We ordered 5 day/night blinds for our office and they are the perfect solution for keeping heat and bright light out but not blocking the views. Just be aware the fitting is quite deep so sticks out a fair way.

First Time Customer

First Time CustomerVictoria

Extremely easy

Found it to be extremely easy to navigate the website, had a good range of blinds and curtains to choose from with a choice colours and designs. Extremely easy to install.

Annette H.

Annette H.Wheatbelt, WA

Very impressed

Easy Ordering and a good selection of colors and designs.Great Service , we were told it would take 10 days before they were sent due to manufacturing to sizes required.Easy to install.Look terrific and are easy to use.The colour and style matched the rest of the shop perfectly .Thanks. Will use your Company again

Fantastic blinds

Ordering instructions were clear and easy , great measurement guide, fast turn around from order. They were easy to install, instruction easy to follow. Very happy customer would definitely recommend. Very professional.

Peter

PeterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant and stress free service - I highly recommend this company

Easy ordering with all information viewable and in simple terms - ordering was a breeze - delivery was fast - communication was great and I installed the blinds myself - only a screwdriver was needed

Charlie

CharlieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good value and simple process

Great product

I’ve ordered a number of different types of blinds through blinds on line. The products are excellent, well priced, online staff are helpful, good communication, quick and easy to order, excellent delivery time.
Highly recommend both products and service.

Shane

ShaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Vertical Blinds

Easy to pick blinds OnLine
Easy to install. Price was reasonable
Delivery was excellent
Package was secure and rather large
I installed the blinds in 5 minutes each so easy. I will be definitely ordering again thanks

Chris F.

Chris F.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very happy with blinds feel and look great.

Would recommend the linen curtains, free block out works a treat.
Curtains are well made and were not too stress-full to iron when they arrived in their box.
Pretty easy process to get curtains from start to finish, would definitely order again and/ or recommend.

Amanda

AmandaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Blockout blinds for caravans

Ordered blockout roller blinds for my caravan. Best quality. Super happy with the product and after service, offered matching colour material for my pelmets. Sent me samples to match up

Danni F

Danni FPerth, WA

Fabulous for the price!

We stumbled across Blinds Online when googling ready made blinds and are so happy we did! It was so easy to order exactly what we were looking for. Our blinds arrived before expected and my husband
installed them with not too much trouble. Very happy with the whole process, would definitely recommend Blinds Online.

Helen

HelenMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

They are perfect

I didn't know Blinds Online existed until we renovated our ensuite. Our builder installed the blinds and they look fabulous. A great website for choice and variety. Easy to navigate. Will be ordering more again in the future

Great experience overall

It was easy to follow measuring instructions and enter my order. The blinds quickly arrived and communication was good as I could follow each production and shipping step online. The blinds were easy to install and came with all screws and necessary brackets. The online installation videos were also helpful. The honeycomb blinds are very good quality and most other shops would charge triple the price. Overall this has been an easy purchase and I would recommend Blinds Online.

Chris B

Chris B

Awesome blind & fast service & delivery

It was so easy to place the order online. The blind was delivered fast and hustle free. My husband installed the blinds in less then 10 mins. We love it Thankyou

Mark C.

Mark C.Illawarra, NSW

Very Good Blinds

Purchased 3 large vertical blinds. It took less than two weeks for delivery, well packaged.
Fitted perfectly, very easy to install. I downloaded the instructions to be safe, buy were not needed
Good quality as advertised.
I will get more in the future.

Mick

Mickasked

I have just received my roman blind. Ordered thermal as I assumed this meant blockout with thermal properties. This was assumed as it is named after blockout, not after light filtering which is what thermal is. Can these blinds be retrofitted with blockout material? Very disappointed.

Jen
Jen

Their customer service may me able to assist you with this, I have found them quite helpful.

Anne v.

Anne v.asked

Do you have any pictures of 'Face' mounted roman blinds showing how they sit on the mounting brackets please

Katy T.

Katy T.asked

I'm looking for information about the electric smart rise. I can't see pictures of the battery pack, or figure out if they can be operated in several different rooms from seperate remotes, how quiet they are etc. Can you please point me in the right direction?

Get an answer from our members and Blinds Online representatives