2,380

loub

loubSouthwest, VIC

Venetians look great

Ordered products online but rang and made sure I was ordering correct product and staff member was very helpful.blinds delivered promptly and look fantastic in our caravan .quality is excellent

Perfect blinds

Order was exactly as ordered, website had easy to follow ordering instructions & the blinds were such a great quality we ordered more! Highly recommended and being able to get sample colours sent made colour choice easy too.

Fantastic blinds.

Blinds Online were great to deal with. Finding which blinds we wanted online was very simple. Fitting of the blinds was very easy and they look fantastic. We are more than happy with our purchase. Have dealt with Blinds Online before and I am sure we will again in the future. Thankyou.

Johanna P.

Johanna P.South East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely perfect

Quick service, product matched the description on the website exactly, the blind fit perfectly and, most importantly, was easy to install even for an extreme novice to DYI like me!

Gorica

GoricaSydney, NSW

great product

Had samples sent first ,made our decision and ordered, got delivery within specified time and exactly what we wonted. No problems installing! Will order again soon as more blinds need replacing

Senia

SeniaIllawarra, NSW

Blinds are great!

Store was simple to navigate and there was lots of choice. Blinds are great and were very easy to install. So we ordered more. Have no hesitation in using this company.

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect fit

This was the easiest of purchases and had no problem navigating the site. Perfect fit and color for what i wanted and very easy to install. Will definately order more in the future.

Anon anon

Anon anon

Great curtains!

Staff on the phone were more than helpful with answering my questions before my order and helped me choose the right specifications for what I needed. Curtains arrived quickly, and installed within minutes. The free samples are a valuable service as well. I have only good things to say about Blinds Online.

Darin

DarinNorthern Region, NSW

Very happy with our product

We found the online store very easy to use and order. Product was quickly made and delivered. They were packaged well to protect and all parts in the box. Very happy with them.

Perfect fit!

Great instruction to ensure a great fit. Arrived quickly and were easy to install. Colour match from website was great, in fact the honeycomb blinds quality was much better than expected. I will definitely use the company again.

Great Service!

Simple site to navigate, samples make colour choice easy. Ordering blinds was a breeze with excellent tips on measuring correct. Installation took 10 minutes and they fitted perfect. Great quality.

Kyla McGuire

Kyla McGuireCentral West, NSW

Great blinds

The blinds are fantastic. I was nervous doing it all online but they are perfect. Look great and super easy to fit. Thanks for a trouble free experience will definitely buy again.

Judy

JudyPerth, WA

The blind is great!

The online store was very easy to navigate, listing in order the type and colour of blinds you have on offer. We had no issues post sale at all, the blind fit perfectly into the window space, we actually ordered more of the same. Thanks for a great product

Ginny

GinnyTasmania

Great price, Quick delivery

Very good easy to use website. Impressed with the quality of the blind. Will be buying for the rest of the house when renovated. Husband installed blind quite easily. Very very happy customer.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Wonderful site and great service.

Excellent web site and very easy to navigate around and get instant pricing. Blinds easy to install with the use of the supplied information sheet. Perfect fit and colour better than we visualized.

Marie D

Marie DHunter Region, NSW

Good price. Prompt delivery

I ordered a custom sized blind on line. The price was better than I could find anywhere else. The site was easy to navigate and checkout was simple. Product arrived as described, promptly delivered. I dont know what more you can ask for. I have more blinds to buy in the new year and Ill be getting them from Blinds Online

Nancy

NancyDarling Downs, QLD

Well Made

The Roman Blind I ordered is of good quality. Lots of fabric choices. Easy to install. Great Service. I have ordered more now that I have seen that it is a great product.

blinds

it fit great and the colour was right and was happy with the service and the deliver and it was easy the order on line they where easy to install

Johnny M.

Johnny M.Sydney, NSW

Great quality, perfect fit, absolute bargain.

The roller blinds were a perfect fit after following the online measuring guide.
I was sceptical of the quality based on the price, but I was pleasantly surprised .
I had pre ordered a few material samples, which arrived in a few days at zero cost. Well worth doing if you're not 100% on colour from the website.

I will be ordering the remainder of my blinds once they advertise a site wide discount, which seems to happen quite often.

Don't pay Retail shop prices.

Penny Busch

Penny BuschSydney, NSW

Swift economical and fashionable

Easy measure and installation that saved us hundreds of dollars. The blind quality is great and the fit better then we anticipated. The sample service allowed us to check colour and quality prior to ordering.
We only ordered one blind as a tester and now regret not ordering them all at once, as the blind is great and we had no reason to delay our full order. The phone team is professional and friendly. Free delivery was a bonus for us.