Listing monitored by Tuiss Blinds Online

4.8 (1,659)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (13) · No (1,723)
    4.8 (1,363)
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (1,712)

Lisa S
Lisa SGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Super fast and perfect

Ordered 2 blinds at 12 noon and they were delivered 12 noon the next day.
Perfect measurement and exactly what I ordered. Couldn’t be happier with that. Price was great for quality product

Steve
SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hard to Beat !

We ordered a range of samples, they arrived very quickly and we were impressed with the quality of the material.
Sent one email to confirm colour match prior to ordering and they where very helpful and reassuring.
Our blinds arrived 4 weeks later and I could not recommend them enough, unpacked and fitted within 30 mins (2 x double roller and a single)

Will definitely be placing another order soon.

Thanks guys !

Steve A

Perihelion
PerihelionSydney Surrounds, NSW

Extremely happing with Quality, Customer Service and especially the price.

Rita
RitaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Product, quality good, delivery on time

1. Easy to work with the store
2. Blinds were cut to size perfectly, colour and quality good as well. Delivery was on time
3. Only complaint there were 4 screws missing. Installation bracket was tricky and I think it would have been easier with a small page of instructions.

brettmcp
brettmcpmelbourne

Great Service

We knew what we wanted and had the window measured. Excellent range of options available nd at an extremely competitive price. We had blinds installed by local trades person - he found easy and was done in 15 mins. Would recommend.

Perfect.

I ordered several express venetian blinds, and they arrived in 5 days, custom sized and perfect fit. Really happy with everything, thanks.

nessjez

Ignore the pics on the website

First up - this is a review of the website and product range only. After going through the products online and selecting our colour, we measured up and were ready to order. I phoned the help line just to confirm that our dark grey cordless DuoShade honeycomb blinds would come with matching or black hardware as shown on the website. I was told only white hardware was available, but if I ordered the blind with a cord I could get colour-matched hardware. "Great, and the cord is colour matched or black too?". No. The cord is white. On a charcoal grey blind. None of that info is mentioned on the website. Thank goodness we asked before ordering.

nessjez

Good to hear Matt. It's so critical for a company that purely sells online that website pictures are 100% accurate and all relevant information is disclosed.

Julie
JulieNew South Wales

Excellent quality, design with the perfect fit!

Easy to order website, great communication with updates. Perfect fit, good price and beautiful design of a sunblock blind. Thank you!

Luigi
LuigiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great product

I gave the measurements of my window and they delivered the roller blinds that fits like a glove. Im happy with the quality too and it was easy to install.

jason L.
jason L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Trifecta - great product, prices and service

Site is easy to use, samples came quickly and creating your own quote is easy. The venetian blind I ordered fits perfectly and was easy to install. Would use them again.

Perfect

Very easy to buy and the fit excellent quality very quick in delivery the whole process was so very easy

Fantastic service

I ordered roller blinds earlier this year but found that the material wasn't very kitchen friendly and difficult to clean. Unfortunately I ended up with some very obvious stains but the team were more than happy to replace the blind for me. They were extremely helpful and I wouldn't hesitate ordering from them again. Thank you Blinds Online!

KateL
KateL

Good product, easy to order and fast service

The website is clear and easy to navigate and my blinds arrived promptly and just as I had ordered them.

Julie
JulieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Love the new blinds

Ordering these blinds was such a simple process due to the user friendly website, they arrived far faster than expected and we were kept up to date with the whole process. Installing was easy and straight forward. Wouldn't hesitate to use Blinds Online again!

The true test of a business is how they respond when things don't go right

Read more reviews - page 2

Shanti
Shantiasked

We are shopping around for furnishings to cover our new upvc tilt and turn Windows hich open inwards from the top and/or from one side so we're wondering if anyone can give us feedback on the ruins product range...in particular the clickfit pleated blinds for bifold doors. This product was recommended by one of the very helpful and friendly staff at Tuiss

Good Morning Shanti,
We would love to assist you further with your window covering needs.
At your earliest convenience, please feel free to send through some photos of your windows to us at sales@blindsonline.com.au and we can promptly assist you further.

Philip L.
Philip L.asked

Ordered 2 sets of venetian blinds the same size. Both blinds when installed will only fully close when the inside venetian edge is facing down. They will not fully close when this edge is facing up. All my previous blinds from luxaflex fully closed both ways. Why is this?

Good Morning Philip,
Thank you for your enquiry.
Our venetians are designed to be closed with the slats facing downwards as you have advised. Different manufacturers have slightly different designs when it comes to venetians and how they operate.

If you have any further questions or concerns with your product, please feel free to contact us directly on 1300 761 179 and we will be more than happy to assist you further.

Judith
Judithasked

Does Tuiss blinds and curtains service the Gold Coast area?

Good Morning Judith,
Tuiss Blinds Online are and online DIY company. We have one showroom located in Melbourne, however we deliver all of our products nation wide. We specialize in DIY, where we provide you with a custom made product that has been specifically designed for easy installation. If we can assist you further, please feel free to contact us directly on 1300 761 179.

Get an answer from our members and Tuiss Blinds Online representatives