Exactly as ordered and supplied

Found blindsonline website searching for new venetian blinds, ordered a few samples before placing order, samples colours ordered were perfect, selected our particular colour ans ordered 4 Venetian blinds ( very large windows. The delivery was faster than time stated. PERFECT. Installation was very easy and blinds look great, will definitely order from BLINSONLINE in the future and recommend them if you are wanting new blinds.

Thank you for a pleasant, easy and positive experience.

Brian & Dee. SYDNEY

Good quality blinds

Happy with purchase.
Easy process to order online. The website was easy to navigate
Fit ourselves with no issues
Fit perfectly and look great
Will definitely order from blinds online again
Happy Customer

Just what we needed!

The look, feel and design of these blinds exceeded our expectation. Easy install, excellent block out result you can’t beat the price. At least $50 cheaper than three other providers quotes. Will be ordering more one our renovations are complete!

Great speed, nice product

Fast delivery, great price, nice blinds, 1/4 of price of apollo!

Really great to deal with, website very helpful in getting sizes right. Fixings and spare blinds included in box. Will definitley use them again.

Highly recommend

13 blinds ordered at 3 different stages of a renovation with all exactly as per my measurements with easy installation. Blinds ranged in size from small to large with all easy to operate. I will definitely use again on the next project.

100% satisfied!

I’m one very happy customer. Blind was a perfect fit and easy to install. Package arrived in good condition and on time. I am looking forward to placing my next order.

Great Service and Product

The whole purchasing experience was excellent from placing my order to receiving the order and the product is excellent. Thankyou. When you live as isolated as I do it is certainly heartening to know you can order something and the service and product will be of top quality

Excellent service

Great value, excellent product and fast delivery. I have now ordered for three houses and the blinds were the perfect size and look very stylish. Quick and easy to fit. Thank You

Love shopping here!

Since our extension we have purchased 22 separate blinds from Blinds Online. Every one in perfect condition, made accurately to size and arrived on time. So easy to fit and they transform the room they are in. Don't bother looking elsewhere!

Cannot fault them

Comparable prices to other sites so we went with blindsonline. The website was extremely simple to use, the blind fabric was as depicted online, the measurements were correct, and installation by us took 5 minutes it was quick and easy.
We have had bad experiences with other blind companies in the past so I am actually still a little shocked at how easy and straightforward this was.
As the title suggests I have 5 stars because nothing went wrong and now I have blinds.

Delivered as advertised

Easy measuring and installation instructions. From ordering to delivery was only 8 days, delivered as advertised, installation was a breeze, great quality and easy website for ordering, would highly recommend for any DYI

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Blinds..the end of a long reno.

I now have the most beautiful blind update compared to what was the original in my home. Have had many compliments and have recommended to many others. Blinds fitted perfectly... minutes to put up...and arrived within the quoted time frame. Very Happy.

Very happy!

We ordered online and installed the blinds ourselves and were very happy with the way they fitted and the great quality of the product. We will definitely be purchasing blinds from Blinds Online again.

Perfection!

Easy to follow measuring and ordering. From start to finish we found Blinds Online hassle free and simple to order with.
Fast turn around from time of order.. it took me longer to unpack my blinds than it did to install them. Love the quality!
Perfect fit and easy to follow install instructions. Will definitely be using Blinds Online again. Thumbs up!

All good

Was easy to navigate store and find what I wanted.
I installed the blinds, it was easy. No support required.
Great service, good quality blinds, I would recommend Blind online and use again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Perfect compliment to our home!

The blind is lovely, decorative and a perfect sun block. We have shopped several times with Blinds Online and love the website and have no trouble selecting the right blinds for our needs. The service & quality of the blinds and fittings are excellent. We haven't finished yet and look forward to our next shopping spree.....

Very impressed

Very impressed with the quality of the product provided. We have bought a second blind and were just as happy. Prompt answering of any queries. I would highly recommend this company.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

fast delivery and easy online ordering

this is the 4th time I've used Blinds online for my properties and every time I've received my blinds quickly and the ordering online is so easy to use
Cheers
Dawn

A1 shopping experience

So easy to order. Delivery was amazingly quick for the 4 out of 5 blinds with the special order blind arriving within 2 weeks. Highly recommend. Will definitely be returning.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Couldn’t be happier - so easy

I had a few questions before ordering and all were answered promptly and with good detail. I received great customer service and the blinds arrived quicker than expected. Quality is lovely and they were easy to instal, couldn’t be happier.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

What brackets do blinds online use, do they have slimline brackets? They don't seem to have hardware a catalogue
All the hardware comes with the blinds and very easy to install. Not sure what you mean by slimline but it seems to be very unobtrusive.

Hi, I want to purchase curtains for my children's bedroom. We are currently looking at Bijou - Linen Oatmeal. Both block out and thermal performance are very important - we live in Tasmania and the glass is 60's plate glass (not double glazed). Do I select thermal or blockout?Looking forward to getting the answers so we can hit send! Regards Jenn
We live in Northern Victoria and our nights can get down to less than 0°C in the winter and the days more than 40°C in the summer. We also have 60's glass. The blockout seems adequate at the moment. Our (grown up) kids like the bedrooms to be darker at night so that is why i chose the blockout. I have never used thermal. The blockout seems adequate for both hot and cold weather. Spend the money on an electric blanket to take the chill off the bed before bedtime and then use a good doona. Our house is not a cold house though. Hope this experience helps. I could use some Tasmanian weather at the moment. We are about to have six days with an average temperature of 42°C. Good luck with your decision Jenn.Thank you for insights Brolga, I think I will go with the blockout. Hilariously I have been inn Albury since Sunday so I know exactly what you are saying about the heat and the need for some Tasmanian freshness :) Keep cool today Regards Jenn

Will it make more of a difference of I add a block out blind and a blockout curtain (drapes) to make a room cooler?

Similar listings