2,270

Easy to order and prompt service

The website was very easy to use and intuitive. The product was very easy to install myself and they worked very well. I am very happy with the service and product.

Easy to fit

The blinds are great, easy to install and perfect fit. Took 2 weeks to come, was unable to track and when contacted yourselves and the courier could not get any helpful advice. Then turned up left in the garage even though I was home and did not even sign for them.

Great purchasing experience

Great portal to navigate, simple and efficient purchasing experience. Products were exactly as expected (we bought cheaper blockout rollers) Impressed with the packaging and protection of the blinds in transit.

Billy

Billy

Perfect fit

Was just easy as
Great company, vertical blinds easy to install and all measurements were perfect, thank you Blinds Online. Thank you. Would buy from Blinds Online again and have referred to friends and family.

So easy to fit.

Plenty of choice on website and had just what I wanted. I was quoted a delivery date and was able to track the deity on line, and blinds were delivered as promised. Blinds were so easy to fit with full instructions on the website.

KGL

KGLCentral Queensland, QLD

Great service! Highly recommend

Second time I have ordered for different houses. I am very happy with the service and quality of products and how easy it was to order and install. Highly A+

Great blinds

Neil and Her

Neil and Her

Perfect fit, fast delivery

The two blinds we purchased arrived very fast, look great fitted and were a perfect fit with full instructions on website, will use Blinds Online again.....have two daughters who are also impressed and will contact soon.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

very happy with the results of the blinds

the ordering was very strait foward. the staff were very helpful. they were very easy to install.thank you for having such a superb system. will be intouch for our next order.

Cats are cute

Cats are cuteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Love my blinds!!! Not the first time I have ordered from Blinds-online.

Love my blinds!!! Not the first time I have ordered from Blinds-online. Site is very easy to use and customer support was good. Installing is simple. You only need a drill and a screwdriver.

Jeff P.

Jeff P.Sydney, NSW

Arrived in a timely manner and the product was as ordered in every way

Install the blinds myself with help from my wife.
I found it a straight forward task and the product looks and works well.
The product arrived in a timely manner and was as ordered in dimensions and fabric.
The product works well in its intended purpose.

Mel

MelTasmania

Great quality roller blinds

Jared

JaredHunter Region, NSW

Didn't expect it to fit so well. Only measured once lol great blocking of light to.

Fitted onto the window well, adds the privacy we wanted and I think it looks great. Just what we needed and affordable. Very simple to install yourself, instructions were clear to read.

Shazza

ShazzaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good quality product

Ordered roller blinds in three lots , disappointingly every room I ordered magically became more expensive. As the window sizes were the same it was strange.
Product was blockout and very happy with colour and look of roller blinds.
Delivery was prompt and installation was easy. Only suggestion for someone buying this product would be don’t go too wide to allow for light gaps as the tighter the fit the mechanism is harder to use.
Disappointingly the last order came with no screws.
Overall happy with purchase and would definitely purchase again.

PJB

PJBSydney, NSW

Perfect thankyou. I will order more.

Easy to navigate and install. Will order again. Look fantastic. Love the product and website. Recommended to others. Aaaaa aaaa aaaa aaa aaa aaa aa as as as as as as

lee Nardelli

lee NardelliFar West, NSW

good product

only fault was time to receive product / easy to install store was easy to find on line size was good and accurate will buy from your store again thank you

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic - perfect and easy to fit

I found the blinds of high quality both in fabric,hardware and fit and they do the job intended very well indeed. I have no hesitation in recommending this company to others.

Jan C.

Jan C.South East Queensland, QLD

Fast, easy, and quality

It was very easy to navigate the web site. When I received my blinds, they were exactly what I expected to get. Very good quality, so easy to install and they look amazing.

Bubby

Bubby

Great Product & Service

Their Website is the best on the internet. Easy to follow & lots of choices.
I've bought quite a lot of blinds from Blinds On Line & it's always been great
product & fast delivery.

Love them

Better than described, easy to install and look fab! Saved us a fortune while looking luxe. Loved the samples as we ended up changing once we saw the product colour. Oh and minimal wait time.