Westral
4.7 from 1,029 reviews

Security doors and window screens

We recently had window screens and security doors fitted by Westral. We are very very happy with our products and the overall process was simple and easy. Communication was excellent and we wont hesitate returning to Westral again.

Store LocationCanning vale, WA

Jane Gray

Jane GrayPerth, WA

Fly screen door

Using Westral was so pleasant and easy . The consultant came within 2 days and helped me with what I wanted. Communication was open and honest and I knew exactly when the installation was happening
Highly recommend

Mavis G.

Mavis G.Peel, WA

New blinds & screen door

From the initial measure & quote, (& came a second time too to check). We got blinds in four rooms, verticals in one area & a sliding screen door were which promptly and efficiently installed! We were very satisfied with Westral.

Lib

LibPerth, WA

Veri Shade

Veri Shades to sliding door and two glass panels either side same size difficult to close. Look good. Prompt service. Measure up and installation both pleasant experiences. Staff very helpful.

Store LocationCanning Vale. WA

Security Screen Doors

Westral have been a pleasure to deal with. They were easy to make contact with. Prompt with meeting times and David did a great job offering us options for our doors and Gary did a really neat and tidy job of the installation. We are very happy with our new Westral Security doors.
Will definitely use them again.

Excellent service from sales to installation

We ordered 2 sets of security screens from Westral. The team were very efficient getting a staff member out to our house for an onsite quote. Once the measurement was complete we got a quote emailed within 15 minutes. From payment through to completion was about 2 weeks. The installer Don did a fantastic job cleaning up the site after the installation.

Bill L.

Bill L.Perth, WA

Friendly staff and quality products

We ordered security windows and door through sale consultant Jeremy.

both Sale consultant and installers were very friendly and knowledgeable.

Really happy with their customer service and quality products so I highly recommend them.

Store LocationCannington

PIA R.

PIA R.Perth, WA

Happy Customer definitely recommend Westral

Having purchased 4 x Roller Shutters and 2 x Crimsafe Security for our windows Westral Staff are a pleasure to deal with. Simon from Sales very informative an their price very good Their installer Mack and electrician Tarquin within their time frame neat an tidy. Thankyou Westral second time using you excellent customer service

Al and Sue

Al and SuePerth, WA

Great customer service, great product!

We purchased 3 Ultimate Crimsafe security doors, fitted today by Alan Raeburn. From the initial phone call to the quote/measure by Michael, to the fitting today, we had a great experience. Courteous and helpful staff showed that Westral has a culture of good customer service, beginning to end. Thanks!

Store LocationPhone call
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Security door - great product and service

We wanted double front Crimsafe security doors. The showroom rep was helpful and informative, the measurement guy efficient and professional, and the installer (Gary) very personable and competent.
The time between ordering and installation was a bit longer than anticipated and I had to chase it up - this is the only reason I haven't given five stars.
The doors look great, work very well and were competitively priced.

Store LocationBalcatta
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent products and service!

Westral staff were efficient and professional at every stage of consultation through to the installation of the security doors. I am a return customer to Westral because they are consistent in their service, offer the best quality products and are reasonably priced.

Store LocationBalcatta WA

Nicky P

Nicky PPerth, WA

Amazing Service

Amit

AmitPerth, WA

Perfectly Executed

From the time we inquired, to the measure & quote and to product installation - perfectly executed. Great Insight on the product by Paul, during measure & quote, to the staff at the Balcatta showroom for their support and to the installer Tony Burrell; extremely happy with the product and the entire customer service experience. I had some inquiries with the after installation which was dealt with professionally by the After-sales team. Overall, happy with the product and with the customer service received. Thanks Westral team. We are sure to use them and their products again.

Maria

MariaPerth, WA

Excellent service and product

From quote to installation the service was prompt and efficient. I am very happy with the quality and the look of my 2 security doors. I would definitely recommend Westral.

george

georgePerth, WA

Brightens the Bedroom

The installer arrived on time and within an hour both blinds were up and installed, all the mess made by the drilling was all cleaned up and you would not of thought that any body had been there. He was very polite and worked efficiently. My wife and I can recommend your company for good pricing and good workmanship.

Store LocationHead Office 149 Bannister Road, Canning Vale 6155

Aza

AzaPerth, WA

Fantastic customer service

We had two Crimsafe Ultimate security screen sliding doors installed by Westral. After the installation, we were unhappy with screws used on the doors (silver screws on dark coloured doors) but Westral handled it very well. Can't be happier. Thank you Linda, Allan and David at Westral.

Amanda

AmandaPerth, WA

Returning customer - Security Door

I had my curtains installed a few years ago, service was great then too. This time round I purchased a security screen. Always Polite, good price, so easy. Highly recommend

Store LocationCanning Vale

Jo Peterson

Jo PetersonPerth, WA

Great product & fast install

Westral were prompt to provide a quote, fast to make and quick to install our double security doors. Our Installer also cleaned up after himself, which was great! Overall a fantastic experience.

Store LocationCanning vale

Swanny

Swanny

Great customer service and awesome product

Quote process was easy and they gave a very competitive quote. From order to installation the service was seamless. The security doors were installed very well by a polite, prompt and efficient technician. They look great and I couldn't be happier with my experience.

October 16th 2019 Update: Excellent service

I needed a key barrel replaced to match new doors westral had installed. The process was easy, turnaround time was quick, and they turned up when stated and completed the hob quickly and efficiently.

Safe and sound!