Westral
See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Westral

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (15) · No (884)

Phil
PhilPerth, WA

Love the shutters

Love the shutters, Tony was very easy to deal with and friendly and very clean

Damian
DamianPerth, WA

Perfect installation

Installation on time, polite and expert. Thanks to Tony the installer

Jay
JayPerth, WA

Product is excellent and installer was professional.

Westral needs to provide their installers more time, as my installer Tony worked through lunchtime to cut and re-install my skirting board, he was so rushed, I felt for him.

Sandy M
Sandy MPerth, WA

Extremely Dissapointed

Sales person obviously only interested in commission not selling client what we required. Wanted block out blinds. Yes fabric is blockout but what about all the light that comes in around the edges. You would think that any reasonable salesperson would explain and sell the correct items for what you the client wanted. Phoned salesperson and basically told thats what it is and maybe we should have got something a little different to make the bloockouts. Basically not interested

• Return Claim MadeNo
  • Store LocationCanningvale

JackieS
JackieSPerth, WA

My unit looks a million dollars

Tony installed 5 different sets of shutters in my unit. I am very happy with the result, Great worker.

Kerrie Graham
Kerrie GrahamPerth, WA

Installation of outdoor blinds

I had outdoor blinds installed around my courtyard & they are even better than I hoped. Renato was my installer & sent me a message before he arrived. I was at work so he called me & discussed the details of the installation to ensure the work was exactly what I wanted.Renato then sent a message to tell me when he was finished. He left the area very clean & made sure the gate was securely closed. I was very happy with the work done & communication from Renato. Thank you.

Grace
GracePerth, WA

Shutters are the way to go !

I was contact by Tony the Installer the morning of installation (by text) saying he was arriving in 45 mins.
He arrived on time and straight to the job. Tony was very professional and friendly. Love my shutters and would definitely recommend Westral (I already have as I have had other windows 'shuttered' by them).
Thank you Tony for beautifully finished windows.

Tess Bosman
Tess BosmanPerth, WA

Excellent service, product and price!

Very happy with the shutter installed today. Great quality, service and price. Tony was great to work with, called upfront and was punctual. This is my 4th installation, 3 more to go :). Highly recommend Westral.

Great experience

Nice job. Tony was very polite, obliging and personable installer. Clean and tidy work. Arrived on time. Completed the job in good time.

Sandra
SandraPerth, WA

Looks fantastic, has transformed my rooms.

Such a professional job. Tony was amazing, efficient and friendly. 100% satisfied with his work. Would absolutely highly recommend Westral.

Maureen H
Maureen HPerth, WA

Excellent Product and Installation

We are very pleased with the quality of our Plantation shutters which were installed by Tony who arrived on time, was very professional and pleasant to deal with and tidied up after the job. Recommended.

Rick T.
Rick T.Perth, WA

Great screen door with pet door included.

Great service, door was delivered before expected delivery date, Installer was on time and did a professional job. Dog is very pleased.

Find out how Westral compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

What a great product and installer!

Woo - Hoo! What a great product the Westral Security Sliding Screen doors are!
Our third and fourth Westral Security Sliding Screen Doors were installed today by Paul, and add to that the great, thorough job Paul did, and clean up. Westral and Paul - what a team!

Timbo
TimboPerth, WA

Love the plantation shutters

We have had several different products installed by Westral now and have been extremely happy with them all. Recently Tony installed our Plantation Shutters. Tony was on time and his work was excellent and he made sure he cleaned up and left nothing for us to do. Would recommend.

Alison
AlisonPerth, WA

Our new verticals look great.

The windows were measured up professionally by Joe and installed by the capable Phong. Phong was polite, careful and clear in explaining the safety aspects to us. He was also prompt with the required follow up. Overall a pleasant experience.

Adam
Adamasked

Westral is currently offering customers a $30 David Jones voucher to encourage them to write a review, positive or negative. I've have written my review about 3 weeks ago and till today I've never received any voucher-Why?
Adam

Sonukang
Sonukang

Me too done review couple wks ago ,no voucher yet i can not help u

Esther

You must be doing something wrong because I have mine although I am not real good at such things.

Julieasked

I have a question relating to the Crimsafe 3 point security front hinged door. Had this fitted 6 years ago, this week all of a sudden the tongue has decided to stay inside so of course I can't lock my Crimsafe security door. I call Westral you say use silicon spray, I did, no luck, I then get told it would be a $99 call out fee, fine, then the parts to replace would also be payable by me, not fine. So, you guarantee you provide top quality products that will last for years, I paid $973.00 for a front security door that was to make our family feel safer having that added security to be then told I am to pay. If we had treated our door in a malicious way, poked items into the tongue area, swung around on it damaging it yes I agree it would be my fault but to have a tongue that just stopped working & no way able to lock it how can that be my fault, to me that is a faulty product as it certainly hasn't lasted years & you do say a full warranty against faulty products regardless of age???!! Maybe the product was used too much for the job it was MEANT to do! Am I upset, yes, have I always used Westral yes, because of the reputation & supposed quality even though dearer than competitor. I just don't understand how this is my fault for a product to do what it is meant to do but obviously doesn't last very long, very disappointing Westral :(

Kevin
Kevinasked

Do you do aluminum vertical slat blinds

Westral H.WestralSend a private message

Good morning Kevin, thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately no, we sell fabric vertical blinds and horizontal Aluminum Venetians. Kind regard Jody @westral

Get an answer from our members and Westral representatives