Westral
4.7 from 1,118 reviews

Very solid doors making me feel secure within my home

I'm so happy with the two external Crimsafe security doors that I've had installed from Westral. Customer service and communications with Westral were always clear and prompt, along with a quick production time for the doors to be delivered. The doors themselves feel extremely sturdy and strong, while the 3 point locking system give a secure feeling that the doors are going to keep any potential intruder out. Compared to the two other quotes I got, the Westral doors were slightly more expensive, however you can really see the stronger quality in the finished product.

Kevin

KevinPerth, WA

Great quality and communication

Friendly and helpful service throughout the process. While it did take some time to manufacture, the final installed product was exactly what we were hoping for, so it was worth the wait.

Store LocationWestral Online

Kristy

KristyPerth, WA

Excellent service, quality product and install!

We had a security door installed and the service was second to none from the quote, to the measure and install. Everything was explained to us in detail and we were given lots of options to suit or budget and needs. Thanks to Alan Raetsurn for installing our screen and for his friendliness and for being an all around top bloke to deal with! Would 100% recommend Westrial for all of your security screen needs! Great range and quality products.

iKun

iKunPerth, WA

Great service and product

We have installed the Crimsafe screens for all doors and windows. It was very clear communications when requested quotation. Onsite measurement was professional and installation was skillful. Great products and service.

Westral - crimsafe doors

Very happy with the installation of the fly door and also the door itself. The actual measuring of the door was not correct and the first date for installation sadly the door had to be altered. The second date of installation was correct and the job well done.

Store LocationBalcatta WA

Excellent product and service

My experience with Westral was excellent from start to finish. Can highly recommend them for providing and install of crimsafe door.They even took away and disposed of my old door.

Store LocationWestral

Diana

DianaPerth, WA

plantation Shutters

Rep was timely efficient and helpful. The installer James was polite friendly and incredibly tidy and neat. I love my shutters they have changed the look of my home. Great job all round

Store LocationPhone Order

John F

John FPerth, WA

Always Great Service & Prices

We have used Westral for several sets of blinds at our previous home and had no hesitation on doing so for our new build.
Great selections from which to choose.
Helpful measure & quote
Efficient, tidy installation - always kept us informed of their arrival time
Would use again

Store LocationCanning Vale & Website
Warranty Claim MadeNo

great quick serviced by a polite installer

service was gr4eat from booking quote to installation. Installer rang confirmed time and was polite friendly and on time. Will use westral again.Will recommend to family who require blinds,overall very happy.

Store Locationcannigvale

Glenys

GlenysPerth, WA

Our security is absolutely perfect.

We had a front door security installed. From the first contact by phone to organise a quote to the installation was an easy no stress exercise. We were happy with the quote & quality of the security door.
Westral are friendly professional & obliging. Highly recommend Westral.

Docker

DockerPerth, WA

Very very happy

Excellent customer service at the Westral Display Centre at Canning Vale. Blinds installed on our recently renovated patio today and look great. Friendly installer who was efficient and clean and tidy in his work. Clearly explained use of remote control for the 3 larger blinds to my wife and me. Very glad we decided on Westral for this purchase.

Store LocationWestral Canning Vale Store, WA

Mary

MaryPerth, WA

fly screen door installed very happy. The man that installed the door was very good and clean no mess. He even put mat under his vehi cle to keep pavers clean.

John

JohnPerth, WA

Security Doors

Prompt service very quick and quite tidy work
Finished product was better than we expected cant believe we left it so long to do thank you Westral we feel quite secure now

Matt B.

Matt B.Perth, WA

SEA BREEZE at last!!!!

I am very pleases with every part of the process from start to finish along with the exceptional customer service. I can now have my house opened up to let the sea breeze wash away the day WITHOUT eating FLIES. Thank you westral. I would highly recommend to others. 1st class service and fantastic finished product.

Store LocationCanning vale

James P

James PPerth, WA

Will use again for security needs, Highly recommend

Had my new security tint and screens installed yesterday.
I chose Westral as i had used before and you get:
- best price first up
-cheaper then others that require tough negotiating
-professional service

Emily Byrne

Emily ByrnePerth, WA

Secruity doors - should have got them sooner

Westral were great to work with when seeking security doors. We had two other quotes from other manufactures and Westral were great in explaining that their doors were Australian Standard crimsafe doors, unlike other quotes. without this understanding we would have chosen a cheaper quote, but got a different quality product. For the sake of $200 difference, it was worth every penny! The installation was quick and easy, and they cleaned up everything after themselves. Would definitely recommend!

Store LocationWestral, Canningvale

Leah Minchin

Leah MinchinPerth, WA

Always great service all round!

I have used Westral over the years for many different things.Recently I had a few things up graded.From the ladies in the office through to installation always happy and satisfied with the end result.
Thank you.
Leah Minchin

YanchepPerth, WA

Excellent service all round

Store LocationBrendan from advert online
Westral
Westral H.Westral

Good morning Yanchep,
Thank you for your enquiry, can you please email your details to sales@westral.com.au for further investigation.
Kind Regards

Mary Blyth

Mary BlythWestern Australia

Absolutely love our Shadetrack Outdoor Blinds from Westral

Norman and I are thrilled with our new shade track outdoor blinds. From the moment we ordered, the person who came out to measure, and the installation by Tom, were all extremely helpful, the service was magnificent, and the blinds look fantastic. Tom left the area spotless, and explained how to operate the blinds in detail. A big Thankyou from us, thoroughly recommend Westral.

Store LocationWestral in Canningvale WA

Meaghan

MeaghanPerth, WA

A company I can trust, like a family

Have used Westral for many years. The staff are always so friendly and knowledgeable and I always trust that they will do the best job. I just had some blinds installed in my ensuite and the installation guy arrived on time and was very fast. Couldn't be happier.