Verifiedwestral.com.au

Gavin S

Blinds installed by Phong, 100% happy

Excellent service from Phong
Extremely professional and friendly
definitely recommend with confidence Show details
Judi V.
Judi V.Perth, WA2 posts

New Plantation Shutters

I have just had my bedroom and lounge room windows fitted with plantation shutters by Tony and I am so thrilled with the results. From the very first meeting with Westral I have had nothing but professional service. The fitting was done so well and the rooms left clean and looking great. I have nothing but praise for Westral staff and service and will definitely recommend your company. Show details
David H
David HPerth, WA

John
JohnPerth, WA

Westral gave us the blind we wanted, promptly. The Installer did his job with efficiency, courtesy and efficiently

Great product, good service. Friendly installer. Prompt service from quote, to change of mind to order and final install. Show details
kchoden
kchodenPerth, WA

fantastic job

Tony was very diligent with his work, and he did a wonderful job! Our house looks so beautiful with our new plantation shutters. Thanks Tony and westral team. Show details

Very Happy !

Phong,
Went Out Of His Way To Get Our Blind Chain The Right Length & Secure Show details
Ryan
Ryan

Window Shutters

Excellent service by the fitter (Tony). Always kept us in contact regarding timings etc. One of our window shutters was misplaced, but Tony did his utmost to locate it, which he did. Took special care within our home. Very tidy. Neat work. Would definitively like to use him again when we re-order. Hopefully in the next month or two we will be looking at ordering more shutters. Show details
Sandra
SandraPerth, WA2 posts

great service and product

timber shutter installed to our bathroom window and looks fantastic!
wonderful service provided by Tony who fitted the shutter. Polite, friendly and perfectly installed - great job!
Maureen
Maureen2 posts

Shutter

Just had a shutter on a curved bedroom window fitted by Tony who was very pleasant and courteous and did a fabulous job
Very happy would recommend the company and Tony Show details
Bev Haasse
Bev HaassePerth, WA

Very Satisfied Customer

My experience with Westral has been professional, friendly and efficient.
Yesterday 27th May 24 my blind was installed by Phong. He was punctual, friendly
& was installed quickly and efficiently.

Bev Haasse Show details

Anthea S.
Anthea S.

Lyn
LynPerth, WA

Great indoor shutters

Both installer and quote gentlemen were exemplary, professional, knew their stuff and passionate in their work. Show details
Rossa
RossaPerth, WA3 posts

Efficient installation

Ordered vertical blinds for the laundry which did take a little longer than expected.
The installer Phong was great. He was quick, clean and very polite. Show details
F. Owen
F. OwenPerth, WA

Highly recommended installer

This is a strong recommendation for Phong who installed our Veri-shades on23rd May.
Phong was professional, very well presented and unfailingly courteous and friendly.
He fitted the Veri-shades with care and evident expertise.
We were most impressed with Phong and would happily have him for future fittings and will recommend him to others if dealing with Westral.
We found it reassuring that he spoke highly of Westral and its product quality.
Phong has our highest recommendation.
Frank and Elizabeth
Ray Y.
Ray Y.Perth, WA2 posts

We invited three companies to submit "price indications" for our new blinds. Westral was the first to respond followed very shortly by Kresta. However, Westral had the best price, so we progressed our order wioth them. They were excellent keeping us informed as the order went from measurement through production on to installation. Your installer, Mr Phong, arrived on time, removed the old blinds and fitted six new blinds all within an hour. No fuss, no mess. Very Impressed, thank you Mr Phong.

Adam

Westral is currently offering customers a $30 David Jones voucher to encourage them to write a review, positive or negative. I've have written my review about 3 weeks ago and till today I've never received any voucher-Why?

Sonukang
Sonukang

Me too done review couple wks ago ,no voucher yet i can not help u

Esther

You must be doing something wrong because I have mine although I am not real good at such things.

Westral   DM

Good morning Adam, When you complete a review please send an email to redeem@westral.com.au with all your contact details, (including your job number), and we will get in contact with you.

Kind regards,

The Westral Team

Julie

I have a question relating to the Crimsafe 3 point security front hinged door. Had this fitted 6 years ago, this week all of a sudden the tongue has decided to stay inside so of course I can't lock my Crimsafe security door. I call Westral you say use silicon spray, I did, no luck, I then get told it would be a $99 call out fee, fine, then the parts to replace would also be payable by me, not fine. So, you guarantee you provide top quality products that will last for years, I paid $973.00 for a front security door that was to make our family feel safer having that added security to be then told I am to pay. If we had treated our door in a malicious way, poked items into the tongue area, swung around on it damaging it yes I agree it would be my fault but to have a tongue that just stopped working & no way able to lock it how can that be my fault, to me that is a faulty product as it certainly hasn't lasted years & you do say a full warranty against faulty products regardless of age???!! Maybe the product was used too much for the job it was MEANT to do! Am I upset, yes, have I always used Westral yes, because of the reputation & supposed quality even though dearer than competitor. I just don't understand how this is my fault for a product to do what it is meant to do but obviously doesn't last very long, very disappointing Westral :(

Westral   DM

Good afternoon Julie, We would like to discuss the comments made in your above post. Please email sales@westral.com.au with your contact details, (mobile number, address, job number if possible).

Yours faithfully,

The Westral Team.

Kevin

Do you do aluminum vertical slat blinds

Westral   DM

Good morning Kevin, thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately no, we sell fabric vertical blinds and horizontal Aluminum Venetians. Kind regard Jody @westral

CategoryPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter Shops
Type of Blinds OfferedAwnings, Honeycomb, Roller, Roman, Shutters, Sunscreen, Venetian and Vertical
Custom Sizing Yes