Listing monitored by Westral

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (764)

Norman Shutters

This is our third home that has had these grace our windows and doors. The quality from our first installation to our recent purchase has been just great. Our installer James (Jim) to us, has the ability to fit these shutters to all kind of openings and make them look fantastic. When you put these two together you get an increased value to your home.

Dr.Nimal
Dr.NimalPerth, WA

Roller Blinds and Shutters

Job well done. Darren the salesperson was very engaging. He took great care in quoting and measurements. Tony who fitted the timber shutters was also very efficient. The chap who did the roller blinds (unfortunately, I can't remember the name) was also very good. Dr. Nimal

Dennis Green
Dennis GreenPerth, WA

Service and efficiency

I had my flyscreen security door taken away , repaired and replaced the faulty lock, and returned within a week.
Paul was the installer and was quick, efficient and diligent. He was not happy with the shutting of the door whereas I was satisfied, but he insisted on taking off the door from its hinges , hammered accurately the hinges and refitted. Voila…door was perfect.
Service is a rare commodity these days and it was refreshing to receive such good service from Paul. It costs nothing to give service and if you provide it, you have it all to yourself as no one else provides it.
Regards, Dennis Green
Gwelup.

Great product

Great prompt service from Westral and Paul the installer did a great job and cleaned up after completion. Have no hesitation in recommending Westral

Jean Windsor
Jean WindsorPerth, WA

Modern brighter look

Very easy to navigate. We had no issues what so ever but they were good at communicating when they were coming to install the blinds. Excellent person (Tony) who put up blinds very impressed great communication with timing.

Customer
Customer Western Australia

Poor service follow up when there is a problem with your product.

Franca C.
Franca C.Perth, WA

Maintenance

We had Paul from westral to fix a sliding door had a few problems but he solved it was very hsppy with peter

gc13771
gc13771Perth, WA

Long wait but looks great. And Jim was fantastic

We ordered in February and only got installed in June. However the installation went very well. Jim was very professional, work was done with care and precision. The end product looks very good.

Great service, quick turnaround

The Consultant attended the property quickly to measure and quote. Once I gave the go ahead the door was built and then installed by Paul without any delays.

Shutters installed

New shutters installed today in the lounge room and it all went like clockwork. Tony was extremely pleasant, helpful, was extremely thorough to ensure they fitted perfectly and finely cleaned everything after installation. Quality service. We are very satisfied.

Hans
HansPerth, WA

on time and professional

Paul my installer was onetime and solved the problem in a timely manner
I would definitely recomend him and westral to anyone

Lyndon J.
Lyndon J.Perth, WA

Prompt service

Paul was courteous and professional and was on time and promptly fitted our repaired security door. A quick and easy transaction.

Good Job...Well Done

We have just had 4 meshlock doors fitted by Paul, he was very professional, prompt and quite informative. Very impressed with the whole experience and the doors look fantastic

Scott
Scott Perth, WA

Great product , great service !

From quoting to measure and install the process was seamless . Tony our installer was very friendly , knowledgeable and efficient , left the rooms spotless like he hadn’t been there at all . Final product looked fantastic .

Katherine
KatherinePerth, WA

Excellent products!!!!

My Meshlock sliding door looks fantastic. The fitter Kris Sladky was very efficient, on time, friendly, polite
and very professional. The consultant Thomas Cope was excellent, very professional and explained the benefits of Meshlock. Westral has installed all of my blinds & now 3 security doors which all look amazing.
I would highly recommend Westral products to my family & friends.

Read more reviews - page 2

Adam
Adamasked

Westral is currently offering customers a $30 David Jones voucher to encourage them to write a review, positive or negative. I've have written my review about 3 weeks ago and till today I've never received any voucher-Why?
Adam

Sonukang
Sonukang

Me too done review couple wks ago ,no voucher yet i can not help u

Esther

You must be doing something wrong because I have mine although I am not real good at such things.

Good morning Adam,

When you complete a review please send an email to redeem@westral.com.au with all your contact details, (including your job number), and we will get in contact with you.

Kind regards,

The Westral Team

Julieasked

I have a question relating to the Crimsafe 3 point security front hinged door. Had this fitted 6 years ago, this week all of a sudden the tongue has decided to stay inside so of course I can't lock my Crimsafe security door. I call Westral you say use silicon spray, I did, no luck, I then get told it would be a $99 call out fee, fine, then the parts to replace would also be payable by me, not fine. So, you guarantee you provide top quality products that will last for years, I paid $973.00 for a front security door that was to make our family feel safer having that added security to be then told I am to pay. If we had treated our door in a malicious way, poked items into the tongue area, swung around on it damaging it yes I agree it would be my fault but to have a tongue that just stopped working & no way able to lock it how can that be my fault, to me that is a faulty product as it certainly hasn't lasted years & you do say a full warranty against faulty products regardless of age???!! Maybe the product was used too much for the job it was MEANT to do! Am I upset, yes, have I always used Westral yes, because of the reputation & supposed quality even though dearer than competitor. I just don't understand how this is my fault for a product to do what it is meant to do but obviously doesn't last very long, very disappointing Westral :(

Good afternoon Julie,

We would like to discuss the comments made in your above post. Please email sales@westral.com.au with your contact details, (mobile number, address, job number if possible).

Yours faithfully,

The Westral Team.

Julie

Westral have kindly called me today & have been lovely saying my door lock will be repaired free. We think maybe there was some confusion in the last two representatives that I spoke with. I am very happy with the outcome & can totally say they do guarantee their products after all.

Kevin
Kevinasked

Do you do aluminum vertical slat blinds

Westral H.Westral

Good morning Kevin, thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately no, we sell fabric vertical blinds and horizontal Aluminum Venetians. Kind regard Jody @westral

Get an answer from our members and Westral representatives