4.7 from 1,257 reviews

1,257 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (435)

Screen doors

Best service affordable price looking great and durable.i had installation done months ago I love the doors feel safe and secure ,highly recommend westral services for secure products. Thank you westral

Store LocationCanningvale

Marie

MariePerth, WA

Love it.

I am so happy with westral. Had a quote for vertical blinds. Very friendly service and in such a short period had it installed. Quick installation and great workmanship. Very happy with it. I will always rely on westral for further requirements. Marie 20-5-2020

Store LocationCanningvale Perth western Australia

Adam

AdamPerth, WA

This is perfect business.

My Westrail installed mesh security sliding doors, mesh security on front doors and security film on some of my windows.I'm very happy with the product advertised ad the work done to higher professional standard.I would recommend this company to everyone.

Store LocationBalcatta-Perth

Esther

EstherPerth, WA

Wooden Shutters

I obtained quite a few quotes asking for wooden shutters for my back door but only Westral had wooden ones. All the others were some form of plastic. I ordered them in January but the Covid-19 arrived so I have only just had them installed. They look so good.
The service I received was very professional in every area from measuring up, follow up and installation. I couldn't be more delighted.

Store LocationNone. The representative came to my home to quote and measure.

Happy with product

While more expensive than I had expected, I am very happy with the product as advertised. It was accurately measured; prepared in a timely manner and installed by a very helpful and technically able staff member

Store LocationNil store - ordered line
DJV

DJVPerth, WA

Not impressed with warranty

My Westral installed mesh security sliding screen fell out of the frame. Even though I was able to put the screen back into the frame myself, I was concerned the screen could be pulled out by a burglar so I wanted a professional to assess it. The first time it happened, I was happy with the service. However, it has happened again and this time Westral said they would charge me a $99 call out fee. I don't think it's right to charge a customer a single dollar when there is something wrong with the product and problem isn't a normal "wear and tear" issue. An expensive security screen should never just fall out of the frame when one is sliding it open.

Store LocationCanningvale WA
Andy Morley

Andy MorleyPerth, WA

Security door install

We wanted a Crimsafe door our Kitchen.
Westral were price competitive and they were flexible in meeting our very specific requirements.
They offered solutions to our specific site that were out of the ordinary.
The colour was matched perfectly to our existing gates.
The chap doing the install was quick and made the install a painless operation. He cleaned up after himself leaving no evidence of him being onsite apart from our new door.
this is the second time we have used Westral and would not hesitate to recommend them to others

Store LocationBannister Rd, Canning Vale

Kay

KayPerth, WA

shutter installation

Good quality product. Delay in installation due to virus, but were informed regularly by Westral of progress in the arrival of the product. The installer was prompt, courteous and efficient and complied with virus restrictions.

Store LocationWestral Canning Vale

C C.

C C.Perth, WA

Shutters- Good quality and service

The staff at Westral were organised and helpful. Jim, our installer, was quick, accommodating and professional- after the installation he cleaned up the areas for us and double-checked the quality of the shutters, which we really appreciate. Will definitely recommend Westral!

Store LocationWestral, Willetton

First class shutters!

I'm very pleased with the quality of my new hinged window shutters. The professional service delivered by Westral made the whole process very easy, from quoting to installation. It was a problem-free process, and best of all, they look great!

Store LocationBalcatta

Phil.

Phil.Perth, WA

Great Product

Purchased timber shutters & roller blind, friendly salesperson, clean & tidy install, would use them again & would also recommend Westral. Only issue with fitting, delayed timber shutter due to transportation apart from that no dramaS

Store LocationWangara store
Roachy

RoachyPerth, WA

Impressed with product and speed of installation

From Go to Whoa, we were delighted with Westral's handling of our requirements,
and would have no hesitation in recommending this company's services to anyone.
A very pleasant & knowledgeable young man, Clayton Greenslade came to measure
and quote. The men who did the installation were equally impressive with their manner
and the speed of installing our new lovely blind.
The Blind has made a vast improvement to the appearance of our house.

Store LocationBalcatta, Western Australia. Invoice #17985159

WestralPerth, WA

Punctual, friendly and job completed without any fuss, looks good.

Punctual, measuring completed quickly, time frame correct, tradesman arrived on time, was professional, completed internal blind hanging first and installed security window screens quickly and without any fuss, good job and looks good.
Cheers guys.

Store LocationBalcatta

Security door

Great product and service. Gary did the installation on this and previous doors installed - he's really easy to deal with, efficient, really knows his business. Highly recommend Westral for security doors.

Anton

AntonPerth, WA

So efficient and so quick - Well done Tony and Paul

As always with Westral the sales staff at Balcatta, Josh, the measurement expert plus Tony and Paul all did a thoroughly professional job. We have now completed all our blinds, patio door and the security door. Security door and 2 sets of window blinds in around 2 hours, no mess left and all looks great. Excellent is rarely a word I use but, every time we have used Westral the staff have been perfect. Excellent value too.

Store LocationWestral Balcatta

Great Service

The sales staff member was extremely professional in measuring up my Security Doors, and internal and external blinds and offered good advice on the product. The two installers were also very professional in fitting the double and single security doors and internal blind which involved a lot of work. I am very happy with the finished product, the security doors look fantastic.

A great product

Having paid top dollar for a sliding crimsafe door,I think the roller wheels could be a better quality than plastic.
Also found that the installer did not intend to clean the rails where the roller wheels go before installing the door.Only did a clean after I queried whether it should be done.
All staff were very obliging and friendly.

Good Sales staff through to Installers

Very approachable sales staff with excellent knowledge and very professional. Good options given to us at a competitive rate and installation was quick and professional. Very happy with the finished product and we would use them again.

Store LocationWestral

Siobhan

SiobhanPerth, WA

Great Product

Had Crimsafe security door and window screens installed and they look great. The items were installed quickly and the workmen were very nice and helpful. I would recomment the company.

JoE

JoEPerth, WA

Fantastic product and seamless service

I am really impressed with Westral and the service I received for the supply and installation for some custom plantation shutters. They look amazing and I am thrilled with them. The price was comparable to two other quotes but the experience of the booking and installation was the highlight. They fit my installation in around my busy work schedule and the gentleman Jim who installed them was really knowlegable, professional, nice and helpful. The whole process was excellent and I would recommend Westral for these shutters without hesitation.

Store LocationPerth