Westral

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (680)

Connie R

Connie RPerth, WA

The shutters improved the look of front door

Westral are friendly and very helpful to deal with. This time I had shutters fitted on the windows by the front door to provide privacy.
Tony was on time, courteous and friendly. The installation was efficiently done and I’m very happy with the result.

Mei

MeiPerth, WA

Window Shutters

Our installer was Tony. We are very pleased with the installation. Not only did it look very good when finished we were impressed by his professionalism from installation to clean up along with his approach to and understanding of customer relations. He is very friendly and polite and we feel very good about the job.

The whole process with the company has been exemplary, Darren was our sales representative, and again knowledgable, polite and friendly. Likewise for James, who took our measurements.

The quality of the products is beautiful, we have chosen "teak shutters" and we would recommend anyone to engage with Westral. They have our confidence.

moggy

moggyPerth, WA

Internal Shutters

We installed Sussex internal shutters.
✅ At installation, Tony was highly professional and the job was completed beautifully.
✅ The shutters are of excellent quality and finish and lived up to Brendan's description.

❌ The down side is that we waited 15 weeks from the initial quotation and 13 weeks from the check measure, to have them installed. The shutters are manufactured and pre-fabricated to size in China.

Zoe M.

Zoe M.Perth, WA

Security screens and tinting- Professional, efficient and looks fabulous

Very professional, quick installation by Ian Coyle at Westral of our security screens and tinting around our home. I couldn't be happier with the quality and love the comfort knowing the extra security we now have for our home and family.

David

DavidPerth, WA

Window Shutters

Finding what we needed was as easy as requesting a quote for the window Shutters. The time frame for delivery was explained to us and was subsequently met. Prior to installation we received courtesy call to come and double check the measurements. The shutters are now installed. Our installer, Tony, has done previous installations for us and his professionalism, friendliness and skills are exemplary and we are very pleased with the outcome.

Katherine

KatherinePerth, WA

Shutter installation

Tony installed shutters in our home. He was polite, efficient, tidy and punctual. The shutters look fabulous and we wish we had arranged this sooner.

Excellent Service

Westral was recommended to us by two other family members. The salesman, measurer and Tony the installer of our Woodlore Shutters were totally professional. The price was very competitive and the installation was well done and within the specified time frame. I was very pleased with the ongoing communication from Westral. The installer was very pleasant and upbeat, and helpful in a number of ways. No hesitation to recommend Westral to other potential customers.

Vicki

VickiPerth, WA

Shutter installation

I recently had louvre shutters installed in my en-suite by Tony. He was punctual, efficient and friendly. Everything was explained and no mess was left. I am very happy with the service.

Caron J.

Caron J.Perth, WA

FIRST CLASS SERVICE & INSTALLATION

Have just had two sets of plantation shutters installed this morning and I couldn't be happy with the results. Tony arrived on time, was courteous and did an amazing job transforming both rooms into beautiful, calming rooms for my daughters to enjoy. I can highly recommend Tony as he was hardworking, efficient and courteous. Thank you, Tony.

Julia

JuliaPerth, WA

Security screen door - wonderful

The service I received from Westrail was excellent from my first enquiry to the installation of the door. Westrail contacted me to let me when my security screen to the front door would be installed. Paul arrived promptly and installed the door with a minimum of fuss, was professional and respectful, explained the locking mechanism and left everything clean and tidy. I now have the advantage of being able to see visitors safely and am able to catch the breeze keeping the house cooler.
Thank you Westrail.

Aishling

Aishling

Product is good. Customer Service is terrible.

We had two windows and a door installed. The products are good quality but the customer service throughout was terrible. The salesman didn’t turn up for the first appointment, they promised to have product ready in 2 weeks but it took 5. The installer noticed an issue with one of windows and advised us to request someone to inspect it to confirm it was ok. Took 10 weeks for someone to come out to inspect and even then they sent the original installer who didn’t have any extra information from the first time he came. The installer Tony was excellent, best part of the whole experience but the rest was pretty awful. Wouldn’t recommend.

Kaz

KazPerth, WA

white woodbury shutters

Product amazing, our windows are framed beautifully and enhances the rooms that were installed with the white shutters, installer Tony friendly, efficient and professional

dianne m.

dianne m.Perth, WA

Installation experience

Excellent job installed by Tony very happy and would recommend westral to friends and family. Great service from start to finish

Excellent Service from Consultant and Fitter

Thomas came out and measured and quoted for security screens with great customer service. He made the process easy and was flexible with our needs. Don came and fitted the screens and also provided great service with a friendly and personable approach. Love the products!

Oscar j.

Oscar j.Perth, WA

Great Fitting Service

Steve was brilliant in helping us decide our shutters. Jim who fitted them was excellent, on time, very personable and helpful, tidy and did a great job. Thanks.

Love my new blinds

Consultant was good giving advise about what type of blinds to have as I have large windows, which helped us choose easily, Jayden R who fitted our blinds was curtious, neat with his work, we will use westral again for the rest of our windows

L1TTLEFLOWER

L1TTLEFLOWERPerth, WA

NEW DOORS

love the two new screen doors just wish we had them years ago
Paul did a great job Arrived on time and work through the heat
to finish ASAP Thank You

Grandma

GrandmaPerth, WA

Westral service and product 100% as usual

Very pleased with our large outside window blind installed today. Have used Westral many times and from measuring to installation always perfect. Wouldn’t use any one except Westral. Their staff/tradies are excellent.

Love my new blinds

From the quote to the installation I was very happy. I love my new verticals. Jayden R installed them quickly and cleanly. He was very professional and friendly. Highly recommend Westral and Jayden R. Thank you.

Tarun

TarunPerth, WA

Excellent Plantation Shutters

Tony installed our Plantation Shutters and did a very professional job. I am very happy with the whole process. Price is very Competitive. Overall very good experience :). Thanks, Tony

Adam

Adamasked

Westral is currently offering customers a $30 David Jones voucher to encourage them to write a review, positive or negative. I've have written my review about 3 weeks ago and till today I've never received any voucher-Why?
Adam

Sonukang
Sonukang

Me too done review couple wks ago ,no voucher yet i can not help u

Esther

You must be doing something wrong because I have mine although I am not real good at such things.

Good morning Adam,

When you complete a review please send an email to redeem@westral.com.au with all your contact details, (including your job number), and we will get in contact with you.

Kind regards,

The Westral Team

Julieasked

I have a question relating to the Crimsafe 3 point security front hinged door. Had this fitted 6 years ago, this week all of a sudden the tongue has decided to stay inside so of course I can't lock my Crimsafe security door. I call Westral you say use silicon spray, I did, no luck, I then get told it would be a $99 call out fee, fine, then the parts to replace would also be payable by me, not fine. So, you guarantee you provide top quality products that will last for years, I paid $973.00 for a front security door that was to make our family feel safer having that added security to be then told I am to pay. If we had treated our door in a malicious way, poked items into the tongue area, swung around on it damaging it yes I agree it would be my fault but to have a tongue that just stopped working & no way able to lock it how can that be my fault, to me that is a faulty product as it certainly hasn't lasted years & you do say a full warranty against faulty products regardless of age???!! Maybe the product was used too much for the job it was MEANT to do! Am I upset, yes, have I always used Westral yes, because of the reputation & supposed quality even though dearer than competitor. I just don't understand how this is my fault for a product to do what it is meant to do but obviously doesn't last very long, very disappointing Westral :(

Good afternoon Julie,

We would like to discuss the comments made in your above post. Please email sales@westral.com.au with your contact details, (mobile number, address, job number if possible).

Yours faithfully,

The Westral Team.

Julie

Westral have kindly called me today & have been lovely saying my door lock will be repaired free. We think maybe there was some confusion in the last two representatives that I spoke with. I am very happy with the outcome & can totally say they do guarantee their products after all.

Kevin

Kevinasked

Do you do aluminum vertical slat blinds

Westral H.Westral

Good morning Kevin, thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately no, we sell fabric vertical blinds and horizontal Aluminum Venetians. Kind regard Jody @westral

Get an answer from our members and Westral representatives