Westral

Awesome

Great experience from start to finish. Michael you provided our measure and quote so accurately and efficiently and with a smile all the while. Ian you expertly installed our Crimsafe Security doors. Thank you for being so organised and tidy. Once installed we would never have known a tradesman had been on site. All administration staff have communicated installation times and dates in a very friendly and efficient manner. We look forward to installation of our Verishades shortly. Thank you to all Westral employees. A totally worry free experience.

Great job

I had Tony Burrell come out to measure up my doors, he explained how it all works and recommended the upgraded security doors which I decided to go with, we went for white which blends in really well with the house, he did a great job fitting them and they are good as he said and look very smart.

Wont use anyone else

I have had Westral install outdoor block out blinds in the past and most recently Crimsafe safety screens to every window and external door to our house. Everything for me has been perfect and worry free from the quality of the products to the customer service over the phone, to the visiting reps and the installers. They listened to what I wanted and advised me as to what is best accordingly. The honesty and integrity for me was admirable and I learnt a lot about the product that I was getting and the benefits. Our installer Gary whom recently installed the sliding screen door was a very professional and jovial person whom was a pleasure to deal with. From start to finish, the whole process was fantastic and I would highly recommend Westral to anyone whom asks and would use Westral again without a second thought if the need arises.

WEstral shutters

I have used Westral before for doors and windows but this was the first time I used for Shutters and Venetians and I am so pleased. From measure and quote to installations the service was amazing.
Completed on time and and staff were wonderful. I would highly recommend to anyone.
Thank you once again Westral.

Seamless Experience

Third time using Westral to install security products at our properties now. Pricing is reasonable, fantastic crimsafe product. Danny Stone, the installer was on time, efficient and friendly. Highly recommended.

Store LocationWestral Canningvale

Security Door for Villa/Unit

Very satisfied with job completed. Both from quotation to installation, very professional service completed on time and within my budget, recommend to friends and family and happy with a job well done

Store LocationCannington

5 star service, from quote to delivery

Excellent service, from online inquiry to arranging the engineer for quote to having our CrimSafe door installed - all up in 8 days. Fast service, professional staff, great product. Thank you Westral!

Excellent service!

After contacting Westral I had very efficient service. The Salesman offered me a ten percent discount and the quote was still cheaper than another company that offered fifty percent off. So be careful who you choose. My blinds where installed quickly and efficiently. One slat was faulty so the servicemen was only to happy to deal with it.

Store LocationN/A

Great

Very happy with our new window screens and crimsafe security doos. Excellent service for both quotes and installation. Thumbs up for the person assigned to install, Alan Raeburn. We would highly recommend Westral to our mates.

Jack & Nerin

Store LocationCanning Vale
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Now I can go away in peace!

Got my Crimsafe security door and windows installed today. The installer was on time and very efficient and next thing I knew the job was already done! From quote, fabricate to install all that within a week! I get notified by SMS prior to the day of installation. The screen door and windows fits perfect! Now I can go away with my mind at ease. Thanks Westral!

Installation & Product

Installation and product quality is good.the communication was good and task done was easily.will recommend westral to everyone. We were satisfied by the service and the productivity. Products are good .

Installation of Security Doors

From quote to installation Westral have been fantastic. Great customer service, exceptional quality. Installer was very patient with my small dog who tends to be a bit yappy. Looking forward to getting our blinds installed now.

Store LocationCanning Vale.

So Happy

Very happy with all aspects of the purchase of my blinds. From instore to measuring to fitting, all the people we dealt with were very helpful in guiding us. Job perfect.

Looks amazing.

Looks amazing, and the installer was fantastic. So happy !
We had it installed today and it was efficiently done with cleanup done very well.
He even was sweet to a toddler we were looking after.

Store LocationWestral, David Smythe

security door

excellent service for quoting and installation would recommend these guys for sure ,no pressure selling just clear information about the door products I wanted and very good installation from their team.

Excellent Service

Very happy with my new window shutters. Good communication and quotation from Clayton.
Outstanding service and installation from Tony, advised when he was coming and arrived on the dot.
A pleasure to deal with.

Store LocationCanning Vale

Awesome job.

What a pleasure!
Outstanding service guys. From communication, advise, quoting by Paul to the install, by Gary was seamless.
Keep up the awesome work. Would highly recommend Westral to family & friends

Excellent service and product

Excellent explanation of different product offerings (we were after a security screen door).
Fast turn around for quote appointment. After which install notification and manufacture was also timely. A pleasure to deal with.

Store LocationCanning Vale Western Australia 6970

A Happy customer. by Lyn Hills 12th August 2019

I am a returning customer and am very happy with Westral's continued professional service and products. Everything went smoothly from my measure and quote to the installation of my blinds and fly screens. I would recommend Westral to other customers.

Store LocationCanning Vale Perth

Always excellent service.

Always very happy with Westral’s service. Prompt quoting and installation. Pleasant and helpful installers. Have no hesitation in recommending Westral. A wide range of products. Products of a high standard.