4.7 from 1,398 reviews

1,398 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (560)

parsonage

parsonagePerth, WA

Great service.

Our quotes were done professionally by Kessu with ease of choice.
The blinds & screen door were delivered within the timeframe quoted.
Our installer, Simon, did a very tidy job & ensured that we knew how all operated.

Store LocationCannington

Woodbury shutters

Westral have done it again fantastic service and Tony our installer for our shutters was great quick, clean and very friendly. Have waited a long time to get shutters for our home and so worth it.

Tarek H.

Tarek H.Perth, WA

Excellent products, service and installer

installed 2 security doors and 2 windows and product are excellent, installer "Paul" was very punctual and efficient., job is done very proficiently and left the place clean. I am very satisfied.

Store LocationWA

eMJ

eMJPerth, WA

wow...... this is perfect

Justin Jones did a fantastic job installing my new outdoor blind, cleaned up after the job......my son is a tradie and was very impressive with his work.

......and to boot kept me entertained with his delightful singing:)

Store LocationWestral

Blind Installation

Just had our Venetian Blinds installed by Simon, very happy with the result, he was on time very efficient and courteous.
We have been a customer of Westral for 20 years now + are happy with our new Blinds.
Jan + Murray

First Class every time

Jim has now installed shutters in four bedrooms, front sitting room, main bath and laundry in our home and every time he has provided a first class service. Communication has been prompt, he has been on time and works efficiently and never leaves a mess behind. We have on-referred to neighbours after they have admired our shutters and would never hesitate to do so again.

Store LocationMandurah, WA

Great Shutters ....

Had our plantation shutters installed last week and they look fantastic; couldn't be more happier with the product. James, the installer, was great and his expertise showed. He arrived on time, is friendly and did a great job with the install, and no mess! Highly recommend Westral for their quality product and excellent service as provided by Thomas at initial quoting thru to the installation. Thanks Westral! Collin & Helen

Store LocationCanning Vale WA

Product purchase and installation

We were very satisfied with the service we received during our visit to Westral display centre and the subsequent measure and quote.

the installation of a security door and several roller blinds was satisfactory. operations of blinds explained. all mess cleared up. well done Simon.

Store LocationCanning Vale WA
Merkava

MerkavaPerth, WA

Great service, fabulous product and fantastic installation!

We could not be happier with Westral - their quoting is courteous and friendly, their products are simply awesome and the installation by Ian was incredibly clean, efficient and completed to our satisfaction. Thank you Westral!!!!!!!!!!!

Store LocationCanningvale Western Australia

B Powell

B PowellPerth, WA

Fantastic product and customer service

From the initial phone call to the professional quote and precise installation I could not be more happy with the fantastic customer service, excellent product and value for money from Westral Blinds. I purchased Double Roller Blinds, Vertical Blinds and Venetian Blinds for my home. I would highly recommend this wonderful company in every aspect.
Warm wishes Bridget - Woodvale WA

Plantation shutters product and installation

Really happy with the 5 shutters installed by Tony. The product is excellent quality, had quotes from around 6 other businesses and Westral won the day with the qualty of the product. Tony who installed the shutters arrived on time, was friendly, efficient and cleaned up afterwards - very good work, thank you.
Westral were recommended to me by a friend and I would recommend them also.

Store LocationCanning Vale
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Perfect ! Great service thanks Paul !

No worries after installation and very satisfied with the service quick work and no hassles great skill and quality of material used . Would recommend thanks Paul for your work . Zoran marijana

Store LocationWa

Lulu Y.Perth, WA

TONY IS A STAR!

Tony from Westral did the shutter installation at our bedroom and it was perfectly done. It only took him 2 hours to do everything. We are pleased with his work.

Lulu Y.

Thankyou for your review lulu.

Marilyn Shotam

Marilyn ShotamWestern Australia

Shutters

Shutters are beautiful and installation done to precision and installer Tony took special care and completed the installation with attention to detail. Installer Tony was very cheerful. Totally happy with shutters and service.

Store LocationCanningvale
Wendy

WendyPerth, WA

Happy with their service and advice.

Paul did a great job in efficiently installing my security door. Thank you to all the team for their willing service. No wonder Westal is a successful business in the West.

Store LocationWestal, Balcatta. WA.

Hamish

HamishPerth, WA

Covid-19 delay.

We ordered our awning in February and finally had it installed in September. This was due to issues not made by Westral themselves, it was a case of being patient and as we only require the awning in the summer the wait was not exceedingly bad. The service by Judy was great and the installers Justin and Tim were so efficient, friendly and most professional, cleaning up after themselves.

Store LocationBalcatta west aust.

Friendly, professional service

Our blinds were installed by Justin Jones who was pleasant, friendly, and did a great job.
He is a credit to your business.
We are very satisfied with the service we received.

Great Service

I have replaced my front door security screen and am very happy with the finished product. I had ordered a white mesh door but received a black mesh which I was apprehensive about. Gary, the installer was very helpful and said he would install the black and I could see how I liked it. I have had it for a week now and think it works better than the white would have done. I thank Gary for his great job and advice he gave me deciding what to do.

Funda Oncel

Funda OncelPerth, WA

Excellent job done with care and proffesionalism

Paul from westral completed a job at my place with care kindness and professionalism. I would strongly recommand him. Left his job with no mess behind. Thank you so much paul

Store LocationPerth
Warranty Claim MadeYes
Aido

Aido

Professional and Simple

We contacted Westral by phone, and they sent someone to quote the next day. Price was not cheap, but very reasonable. Installer Paul was efficient, friendly, informative and left everything clean and tidy.

Adam

Adamasked

Westral is currently offering customers a $30 David Jones voucher to encourage them to write a review, positive or negative. I've have written my review about 3 weeks ago and till today I've never received any voucher-Why?
Adam

Sonukang
Sonukang

Me too done review couple wks ago ,no voucher yet i can not help u

Esther

You must be doing something wrong because I have mine although I am not real good at such things.

Good morning Adam,

When you complete a review please send an email to redeem@westral.com.au with all your contact details, (including your job number), and we will get in contact with you.

Kind regards,

The Westral Team

Julieasked

I have a question relating to the Crimsafe 3 point security front hinged door. Had this fitted 6 years ago, this week all of a sudden the tongue has decided to stay inside so of course I can't lock my Crimsafe security door. I call Westral you say use silicon spray, I did, no luck, I then get told it would be a $99 call out fee, fine, then the parts to replace would also be payable by me, not fine. So, you guarantee you provide top quality products that will last for years, I paid $973.00 for a front security door that was to make our family feel safer having that added security to be then told I am to pay. If we had treated our door in a malicious way, poked items into the tongue area, swung around on it damaging it yes I agree it would be my fault but to have a tongue that just stopped working & no way able to lock it how can that be my fault, to me that is a faulty product as it certainly hasn't lasted years & you do say a full warranty against faulty products regardless of age???!! Maybe the product was used too much for the job it was MEANT to do! Am I upset, yes, have I always used Westral yes, because of the reputation & supposed quality even though dearer than competitor. I just don't understand how this is my fault for a product to do what it is meant to do but obviously doesn't last very long, very disappointing Westral :(

Good afternoon Julie,

We would like to discuss the comments made in your above post. Please email sales@westral.com.au with your contact details, (mobile number, address, job number if possible).

Yours faithfully,

The Westral Team.

Julie

Westral have kindly called me today & have been lovely saying my door lock will be repaired free. We think maybe there was some confusion in the last two representatives that I spoke with. I am very happy with the outcome & can totally say they do guarantee their products after all.

Kevin

Kevinasked

Do you do aluminum vertical slat blinds

Westral H.Westral

Good morning Kevin, thank you for your enquiry. Unfortunately no, we sell fabric vertical blinds and horizontal Aluminum Venetians. Kind regard Jody @westral

Get an answer from our members and Westral representatives