Verifieddhegroup.com.au🏆 2024 Award

98% · 1,92135 · 2%
Return Claim MadeYes · No
Warranty Claim MadeYes · No
Rates and Fees
Great service from start to finish
Durable, high quality products
Timely installation

1,964 reviews
Tahni G
Tahni G
  Fair Incentive NT

Couldn't fault them at all

Absolutely love our shutters. The afternoon sun hits our windows and our front windows also face the road so it not only adds privacy but cools the entire house down. We were already super paranoid about the security in our area given what the NT is currently like and they make me feel extremely safe at night knowing I can completely shut off the outside world Show details
Paul M.
Paul M.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA
  SA, Adelaide

Great installation of roller shutters!

Installers (Darren) arrived on time, did an excellent job and cleaned up after themselves.
We are so happy with our shutters. They reduce the summer heat in our bedroom and block out light very well too. Show details ·  1
Rob McLeay
Rob McLeay2 posts
  Verified SA, Adelaide

Security and adding value to our home

This was our last shutter to be installed.
Matt did a fantastic job installing the shutter, a real professional job. Site was left clean and all rubbish removed. Everyone we have dealt with has been great, The finished product amazing and has added value and security to our home. The difference it makes in the summer and winter is fantastic, plus it has helped to cut down on traffic noise.
Thanks to all we have had contact with you are a real professional team. I would highly recommend your company. Show details ·  1
Sarah M
Sarah M

Great blinds and service

Blinds were installed efficiently and effectively. Blinds have been working well and have added privacy and security to our home. Installers were friendly and cleaned up well after the job was completed. Show reply
Tricia J - N Qld
Tricia J - N QldFar North Queensland, QLD
  QLD, Cairns

Home Enhancements

We had both blinds in our alfresco area and shutters on the front of our home. Installers were extremely efficient and friendly. Cleaned up when they were finished (That is a bonus nowadays) There was a problem with one if the shutters on initial install, however the installer said that it wasn't good enough & reordered a whole new shutter. This is now up and working beautifully. I would recommend Dynamic Home Enhancements to anyone thinking of installing shutters or blinds to their homes. Thank you for the great work. Show details ·  1
Farrar NT
Farrar NTPalmerston, NT
  NT

Great experience and service

Excellent service and products. I have had three roller shutters fitted so far and the remainder of the house to go. Great price and service throughout the process. Jason was the installer and all shutters installed quickly with impeccable quality.
Highly recommend Show details ·  1
Martine
MartineDarwin, NT
  NT

Great product and service

We have had the battery operated roller shutters installed. Excellent service and installation. We are very happy with the shutters. The installation only took a few hours with Jason and his apprentice. Jason then went through operation and any questions we had. It has now been 5 months and we have had follow up phone calls to see if everything is working and if we are happy with the shutters. The shutters have blocked out all light which has made it great when sleeping during the day. Will also help with cooling and protecting furniture from our scorching sun. Show details ·  1
Bec HD
Bec HDMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  SA, Adelaide

Great experience with a great product

We had outdoor blinds installed in our alfresco area. The blinds are good looking and very effective in blocking sun and wind. Our installer Darren was fantastic from start to finish. Super friendly, helpful, cleaned up when finished and super patient with my fur babies who wanted to keep stopping him for belly rubs! He was a great guy and did a very professional job. Show details ·  1
Tina B.
Tina B.

Awesome

Had an awesome experience with this company, from the salesperson to the installers ( Darren) to the after sales person. Great quality, great service and great price. Would highly recommend this company. Thank you Dynamic Home Enhancements Show details ·  1
Amy
Amy
  Fair Incentive SA, Adelaide

Excellent service & product

All staff we spoke with were incredibly friendly, the lad who came to measure up for our roller blinds was very knowledgeable and got us a great price. The finished product is quality and looks great. We are very happy with the company, it is clear they want their staff to be professional and friendly, and it gets results. They made sure we were satisfied with the staff and product. Show details ·  1
Nathan M
Nathan MSydney Surrounds, NSW
  NSW, Central Coast

Highly recommended

Very happy with the quality of the Roller Shutters ,
Troy did a great job .
Very friendly team at Dynamic and was a pleasure to deal with , highly recommend
Thanks again Show details ·  1
Wayne B
Wayne BNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts
  QLD, Cairns

Service

I put dynamic blinds on my house 5 years ago and in that time I've had 3 issues regarding the operation of blinds the last manager kept on fobbing me off saying they would be there in the next couple of weeks and so on anyway I rang the head office in Adelaide and said a new manager(Donna) had taken over his position ,the service has changed dramatically about a day later recieved a phone from the new manager we had a chat regarding my complaint ,Donna resolved the situation saying a installer would be down my way (Ayr) in 3 weeks yesterday Bryan and his offsider arrived in the time frame that was discussed and repaired the faulty items so Kudos to Team Dynamic in Cairns and the service was exceptional Show details ·  1
Ada
Ada
  NSW, Central Coast

Excellent job

Brayden did an excellent job from start to finish very friendly, and helpful highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Evelyn C.
Evelyn C.
  Fair Incentive Verified QLD, Cairns

Fitters were so obliging. From start to finish

Great Service from the entire Company, from order through to finish. Show details ·  1
Shirley
ShirleyMid North Coast, NSW6 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified NSW, Central Coast

The privacy I can choose to have in my room

I am so happy with my new blind which I can adjust for all the privacy I may need or have open to let in the light. The guys who installed it were very caring and explained everything as well as cleaned up after. It is on my computer room at the front of my house where I do spend a reasonable amount of time. I get a little stressed with storms and now have the option to cut myself off from them. Also I like the privacy if I am up late on the computer, as a recent widow I like to feel I am safe. Show details ·  1

Una M. · Dynamic Home Enhancements

Can I please get someone to come and quote for our apartments in Ascot 6104 ?
There are 19 apartments facing SW which gets full summer sun
I hope to present a quote at our AGM next month
Una

Dynamic Home Enhancements   DM

Hello Una, We would love to help you with a quote. May we please have your best contact phone number. I will pass that straight onto our sales team who will contact you regarding this.

Una M.

Please leave a message if I don't answer
Have a good day

C BL
C BL · NSW, Central Coast

Are you servicing wollindilly area with a promotion

Dynamic Home Enhancements   DM

Hello there, Yes we sure do. If you are interested in a quote, could you please contact us on 1300 343 476

Will do

SueB · Dynamic Home Enhancements

Do the plantation shutters work to reduce the heat? Did you have timber or PVC? Thanks for any feedback.

Ruby Knight
Ruby Knight

They are great for heat and cold. As soon as I shut them the room stays the same temperature.

SueB

Thank you Ruby. Do you have PVC, real timber, or the artificial timber .

Dynamic Home Enhancements   DM

Hello Sue, They do help with heat although they are not as affective with keeping the heat out as our roller shutters. We have PVC as well as real timber.

See all Dynamic Home Enhancements questions

About Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic Home Enhancements is a home improvement company that offers a range of blind and shutter products as well as roof restoration services.

You can buy roller shutters, outdoor blinds, or plantation shutters for both residential and commercial premises. If your roof is in need of a little TLC, then DHE has a team of highly experienced roof technicians who can perform roof restorations - these are guaranteed for 7 years.

In operation since 2010, DHE aims to set new standards for home improvements, creating high-quality products with excellent workmanship, and reliable customer service. DHE has offices in SA, NSW, QLD, and Perth, and also services regional Victoria.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the customer service they experienced with Dynamic Home Enhancements was excellent. They said that from their first point of contact through to installation and after sales service, the help they received was professional and friendly.
  • Reviewers said that the quality and performance of the products themselves were great, with blinds and shutters being durable, functional, and looking great.
  • According to reviews, technicians who came to their house to install blinds were on time and cleaned up after themselves, making the whole process a lot smoother for customers.
Compare all Dynamic Home Enhancements listings
CategoryOnline Shops, Roofing Companies and Blind & Shutter ShopsOnline Shops, Roofing Companies and Blind & Shutter ShopsOnline Shops, Roofing Companies and Blind & Shutter ShopsOnline Shops, Roofing Companies and Blind & Shutter Shops
Offers Free Standard Shipping NoNoNoNo
Type of Blinds OfferedPlantation, Roller and ShuttersPlantation, Roller and ShuttersPlantation, Roller and ShuttersPlantation, Roller and Shutters
Custom Sizing YesYesYesYes