Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic Home Enhancements

Adds value. Top service

Quality product. Looks great. Perfect solution for exposed windows in cyclones or home security. Colour options matched house well. Battery operation is good option. Did one window to guage quality. Will install more in future. Happy

Thanks for the great review Darren! Can't wait to deal with you again in the future!

Window shutters

We are very pleased with the shutters we had installed on our 2 front windows. They look great,work perfectly and received everything as promised. Professional service from sales rep right thru to installers.

Thanks so much for the review Jackie! It's great to hear Dynamic has provided nothing but good service to you! Hope to deal with you again in the future!

A very good job

We installed shutters on two bedroom windows 3 years ago, and since that time they have been working perfectly. So we decided to secure another two windows - in the kitchen and in another bedroom. The work was done on time as promised and we expect the new shutters to work very well also.

Thanks for the awesome review Alex! We're glad you're happy with our product and services!

Roller Shutters

I have recently had the two front windows installed with roller shutters they do everything I expected of them and also look great I am very impressed including with the lads that quoted and installed and will confidently recommend DHE

Thanks so much Leone for the great review! It's great to hear the Shutters have met your expectations!

great quality roller shutters

we’ve recently had some roller shutters installed we were so impressed we have ordered a 2nd installation, they are great for keeping the heat out and look great on the house! dynamic home enhancements have been awesome throughout the entire process from quote to installation

Thanks so much for the fantastic review Sam! It's great to hear you're so happy with our products and services! We love working with you!

Great window shutters

our shutters were installed in a timely manner and work well. We have installed the battery shutters. The colours work well with the rest of the house. The house is kept quite a bit cooler in summer.

Thanks for the review Peter! It's great to hear you're happy with your colour selection and our services! Hope to deal with you again in the future!

Great Product.

We have just ordered our 3rd lot of shutters. We wouldn't do that if we were not happy with them. They do a great job on upstairs westward facing windows.
Installation and followup to check they were working was terrific.

Thanks for the great review Barb! And thanks for being such a great customer of ours! We love working with you!

great investment

Great customer service from our first meeting and all the way through instalation and follow up. I would recomend this company to anyone wanting to improve their home. Very happy.

Great review, thanks Deb! Roller Shutters are definitely a great improvement to the home, we're glad you're enjoying them!

Excellent Product & Service

These shutters are perfect for want we needed, keeps the heat out, as one side of our house gets the full afternoon sun. Installer were very particular & new what they were doing. Great job.

Thanks so much for the awesome review Les & Les! It's great to hear the shutters are working well for you against that afternoon sun!

Recommend!

The roller shutter is perfect for what we need, keep the heat out & blockout. It is of high quality. Installers were great. Will not hesitate to recommend them to others & we will be getting more in the future.

Thanks for the great review Michelle! We thank you for the high recommendation and we can't wait to deal with you again in the future!

Quality Product and Service

From start to finish everyone went out of their way in supplying and installing our roller shutter. The product is everything we expected and a great security addition to our home.

Thanks for the great review Dennis! It's good to hear Dynamic has provided you services that you had hoped for! Hope to deal with you again in the future!

Adds value and safety to your home.

I chose to install shutters to protect my home from cyclones. Now I feel safe with the bonus of having added value to the house, having a home that is much cooler in summer and the shutters look so good. This is the best home improvement I have done.

Thanks so much for the review Rae, it's great to hear you're loving your Roller Shutters and now feeling safer in your own home!

Amazing Roller Shutters

We have been wanting to get roller shutters on our home since we built it 4 years ago. We had a lovely gentleman come out and show us these amazing products at an affordable price.
We got it done just before summer hit and it is the best thing we have ever done. On really hot days 40+ we keep them closed or half open and the house stays lovely and cool. They are also a welcomed addition when we need/want the kids to have early bed times in daylight savings.
We would recommend this product to anyone/everyone. From start to finish everyone have dealt with has been lovely, polite and willing to go above and beyond. Thank you Dynamic.

Thanks so much for the fantastic review and the photos Kylie & Steve! The Shutters look great on your home! It's so good to hear that you're more than happy with our services at Dynamic! Hope to deal with you again in the future!

This is a perfect addition to my house.

I am very pleased with my roller shutter. It allows me to shut out the heat but also lets the breeze in if I choose. I am very happy with the whole process and the work men that installed the shutter were efficient and on time.

Thanks for the great review Mason! It's great to hear you had a good experience with Dynamic from start to finish!

Enjoying a great product.

I was very impressed with all the people who I had interaction with in the installation of the roller blinds. From the first person who contacted me to the last. I think they reflect the quality of the product.

Thanks for the great review P Pollock! We pride ourselves on great customer service and it's great to hear that's what you got!

Thankful for a great job.

It has been great having the roller blinds installed. They have proven to be most efficient regarding keeping the sun and heat out of the house and for shutting part of the sun out and yet allowing a breeze to come thru as well. The men who installed the blinds were 'top notch'. They worked quickly, happily and efficiently. I can easily recommend Dynamic Home Enhancements.

Thanks so much for the great review and the recommendation S Smith! It's great to hear you're enjoying your Roller Shutters and had a good experience with Dynamic!

Best thing we ever done .

From start to finish everyone was great . There was no hassles everyone we dealt wth was professional at their job. We have now taken the heat off our rooms at the back of the house best thing we ever done.

Thanks so much for the review and the photo Julie & Peter! Your house looks great and the colour selection worked really well! It's great to hear you guys are so happy with our product and services!

Great choice

Differently makes the room cooler, also protects windows in bad weather. Great investment more than happy with them.
Installers were very efficient pleasant and had the job done in no time.

Thanks for the great review Joy! Its awesome to hear that you're more than happy with your Roller Shutters! The installers do a great job to ensure our customers are pleased with their work.

Pleased with the outcome of the installation.

From the first knock on the door to the final installation, I cannot complain about the manner in which we were treated by the representatives of the company. We were kept informed on where things were up to. The only thing that concerned me was when I was advised that installation was about 4 weeks away & then in two weeks I received a phone call asking if it was OK if the installation could be done earlier – a Saturday, this was not the best day for us, but we proceeded as we were keen to have the shutters installed so we could block out the heat of summer.
I cannot fault the professional ism of the two men that did the installation of our two shutters. The job was completed in just over two hours. We were then walked through the use & care of the shutters especially the care of the battery. A job well done. Phillip Umina.

Thanks so much for the fantastic review Phillip! It's great to hear that even though your Shutters were made and installed a bit earlier than expected, that you still had an overall great experience with Dynamic!

Good decision

We made the decision for keeping out the afternoon sun. This is working well. They blend well with our home. Fitters did a great job. Happy. Thanks may consider others in the future

Thanks for leaving us a great review Judy, we look forward to hopefully dealing with you again in the future!