• Timeliness
  • Rates and Fees

Betty H

Betty HMurray Region, NSW

Very happy customer

I could only afford 3 avg windows and one sliding door, first time. I was approached recently and said yes to a large window when I found out the price. Can notice the difference between the temperature of the window glass and the door glass in the same room. Insulation in temperature extremes is great. Joe and his offsider did a professional work on an awful cold drizzly day. Love my Australian produced product!!

Deasherco

DeashercoCentral Queensland, QLD

One happy Husband

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for the Amazing Review! Its great to hear you are already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! We will definitely let our Team know just how happy you are! Thanks again!!

Kay R.

Kay R.Central Queensland, QLD

Love these shutters!

We were so happy with the first installation we asked DHE to fit the rest of our windows. Jason and his team are always friendly and professional, and they left all areas clean and tidy!

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Lovely Review Kay, we will definitely let Jason know how happy you are and hope to deal with you again in the future!

Very professional finish

Jason and offsider done a very good job. Good customer service, very professional finish. Very happy every thing was clean and tidy when they left so far would recommend this product.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Wonderful Review & Photo Jim, we will definitely let Jason know how happy you are! The Roller Shutters look great on your home!

Rae Delai

Rae DelaiFar North Queensland, QLD

Attractive, functional with bonus excellent insulation properties.

I have had 3 on the western side of the house for a year and recently installed a 4th as I was so happy with the first lot. Installer was great as he had to work around some tricky obstacles to get to the second story window. I can't believe how warm the house is now in winter, very impressed.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the Awesome Review Rae, its great to hear you are already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! We hope to deal with you again in the future.

STEPHEN

STEPHENWINGHAM

Great product excellent installation

This is our third lot of Dynamic shutters, our home is now secure from intruders and the eliments. I never thought Joe would be able to install them because of the structure of our home, but he got to work never complained about the difficulties he faced, he got the job done, smiled and left us with and thanks and good wishes. Great product excellent installation, much appreciated Joe.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the great review Stephen, we will definitely let Joe know how happy you are! Thanks again!!

Taipan

TaipanMurray Region, NSW

Very happy, been 12months

Had 3 for 12 months, just had a 4th installed. Zero issues. They were an improvement during the summer heat. Couldn’t imagine life without them these days. Hopefully they last forever

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Amazing Review Taipan, its great to hear you are already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! We hope to deal with you again in the future!

Woodberry

WoodberryHunter Region, NSW

Shutters that add value to our home and look just beautiful

The shutters installed by Pino look wonderful and enhance the presentation of our home. Pino did a wonderful job, the installation looks perfect and no mess afterwards and measurements taken for a quote for another window was no problem for him to do. I would recommend him as an installer to anyone requiring shutters and hopefully when we do our next installation he will be the installer.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Wonderful Review, we will definitely let Pino know how happy you are and we hope to deal with you again in the future!

One of the best decisions I've made

Right from the first contact, the Dynamic team have been fantastic. The shutters look awesome & do a fantastic job. Our installer, Joe, was great. He & his young offsider even cleaned up after themselves. I would highly recommend Dynamic Home Enhancements. You won't be disappointed.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Lovely Review Robyn, we will definitely let Joe know how happy you are! Thanks again!!

sjn

sjnMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Who's looking good

We have found the shutters to be great security, which is why we bought them, we have also found that they help to insulate the house. Joe and his young offsider did a wonderful job installing them

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks for the Lovely Review! We will definitely let Joe know how happy you are! Thanks again!!

Salvatore

SalvatoreMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

should have gotten the shutters sooner

Brayden installed my roller shutters, he was very efficient and cleaned the mess up afterwards. He asked where i would like to install the remote holder and explained how to use the remote required to use the shutters . Great Job,

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Amazing Review Salvatore, We will definitely let Brayden know how happy you are, we hope to deal with you again in the future!

Nice to have a huge shutter operating once again.

Old shutter had been in place for many years, but it decided it was time to retire. The new shutter is working beautifully and a credit to Joe and his mate for erecting the new one in a very professional manner and quick time. Keeps the house warmer now winter is on it way, and cooler in summer due to the direction of the sun. Now a display home.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Wonderful review Terry, we will definitely let Joe know how happy you are! Thanks again!

Weather blockers roller shutters.

I had a roller shutter installed for the rear glass sliding door by Brayden.
The first week I wondered if it was doing it's job then I realized the shutter is blocking out a lot of the coldness and now I am more than happy to have it installed. I have had 4 roller shutters installed so far by Dynamic. Brayden and his team mate worked quick and efficiently they cleaned up all their mess before leaving and explained what they done and why they installed it the way they did. Very good work.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Lovely Review Frank, its great to hear you are noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! We will definitely let Brayden know how happy you are!

Halo

HaloMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Great product

Great product. They look good and work well. Sales guy was professional and not pushy. Installers were great and did their job well. I definitely recommend this company and product.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Wonderful Review & Recommendation! We hope to deal with you again in the future!

Julie

JulieNorth Queensland, QLD

Just what the doctor ordered!

Being able to fully darken the bedroom at night has improved our sleep remarkably.
It is also great to be able to adjust the amount of light entering the rooms at different times of the day, especially in a North Queensland summer.
There was a good colour range to select from to enhance the home colour scheme.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Amazing Review Julie, its great to hear you are already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! We hope to deal with you again in the future!

Peace of mind security.

We had roller shutters when we lived in Sydney so were happy to have them added to our current abode. Being on a main road the traffic can sometimes be very noisy and the shutters help to keep the noise to a minimum. I love the fact that I can now leave the window open to allow airflow when out with the shutters down but open.
We were very pleasantly surprised by the efficiency and professional way in which Joe (the installer) carried out the job and left the house mess free. I wish I could say the same thing about other tradies that have worked around our home.
Thank you Dynamic Home Enhancements for the wonderful shutters and the professional way they were installed.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Lovely Review & Photos Janice, the Roller Shutters look Fantastic on your home! its great to hear you are already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! We will definitely let Joe know how happy you are! Thanks again!!

brian

brianFar North Queensland, QLD

an excellent pruduct

We are very happy with the shutters, an asset to the house in value, security and aesthetically. Tony was professional and informative. We would not hesitate to recommend this product.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Amazing Review Brian, we will definitely let Tony know how happy you are! We hope to deal with you again in the future!

Very happy I can't believe how much I love the shutters

I love the look . I am very happy with the amount of light the shutters block. It would have been a great asset when I was working dogwatch. Can't wait to see the benefit in summer.my installation was done by Pino couldn't be nicer

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the Wonderful Review & Photo Maria, the Roller Shutter looks great! We will definitely let Pino know how happy you are!

The Nesbitts

The NesbittsHunter Region, NSW

Awesome Shutters

We’ve had our Roller Shutters up for a month now, and we are very happy with them. They look fantastic. Joe the installer answered all our questions, friendly
And professional. Would highly recommend this company.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the Amazing Review! We will definitely let Joe know how happy you are and we hope to deal with you again in the future!

Michael

MichaelHunter Region, NSW

Just what we needed for security and privacy

Happy with the product, it provided added security to our home as well as privacy. Product is appealing to the eye and installation professionally done. Thank you DHE for the quality of the shutters.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Amazing Review & Photos Michael, the Roller Shutter looks great on your home! We hope to deal with you again in the future!