Dynamic Home Enhancements
See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Dynamic Home Enhancements

Pros

Great service from start to finish
Durable, high quality products
Timely installation

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (188)

greg dermody
greg dermody

Amazing Roller Shutters installed on front windows of house

Mark was punctual in letting us know when he would be on site. Blinds installed no fuss and cleaned up all waste boxes and materials , even put them in the correct waste bins. Very happy with Mark and Dynamic Roller Shutters

Muriel Green
Muriel GreenNorthern Region, NSW

Absolutely top product.I couldn't be happier.

My blinds were fitted by a gentleman named Gary .He cleaned up after himself . My son was present and spoke very highly of the workmen .

Stuart
StuartPerth, WA

Fantastic good looking blinds

DHE helped us enclose our entire alfresco area with 6 motorised blinds. Being activated by a simple to use remote control, they glide smoothly and are quiet while looking great and cutting out the wind and sun. Now we can use our alfresco in winter and summer in comfort.

They work!

The whole installation process was quick and easy, thanks to the guys’ professionalism. The blinds were exactly what we needed. They block out light, sound and keep the rooms at a steady temp.

Absolutely love them

The service provided was very good and I found the installer, Beau, very courteous and helpful with providing me with any questions I had.
The area was clean and tidy when they left as well. Thank you guys

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Damo
DamoEyre Peninsula, SA

Very neat

Compliments the new windows very well. Colour coordination between blinds, covers and windows was excellent. Inside the colour matches well also

Louise and Tim
Louise and TimMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic product

We are very happy with the blinds as they keep out the leaves and the wind. I was also very happy that we could see out of them, however people cant see in.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Louise, Thank you for your feedback. We are so happy to hear you are loving your new outdoor blinds!

Perfect Solution, Good Value

Initial engagement of this company was bumpy, however, apparently Covid was the reason provided. Sales tactic was obvious with pressure tactics mentioned in other reviews. Having this knowledge, I knew what I needed and wanted. 2nd level, West facing, very large bedroom window needed sun protection and privacy that allowed clear view from the interior. Excellent result, Chris installer was outstanding. Very happy with product and installation.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Carmen, Thank you for providing us with your feedback! We are so glad to hear your installation went smoothly and you are happy with your product.

C.MILES
C.MILESCentral Queensland, QLD

Perfect for those who love to shut the world out!!!

Sales team A+
Installation team A
The Product itself A+++
Was the easiest upgrade to my lifestyle. Sales team sorted out what I wanted. Installation team got it done quickly.

The product has changed my life no more will the sun wake me up after a big night out! Noisey neighbours are no longer a problem. Just don't lock your self out of your house....you won't be able to break in through the window...trust me

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Thank you so much for your review! We are happy to hear our roller shutters are providing great benefits within your home. We will be sure to pass on your great feedback to our team.

Happy Customer
Happy CustomerFar North Queensland, QLD

Great product.

These blinds really make the windows look great. Installation was carried out in a very professional manner by good tradesmen. I would recommend these blinds to anyone who wishes to improve the look. They keep the rooms cooler, and protect the windows.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Thank you for your great review! We are so happy to hear you would recommend us.

My Shutters

Love my shutters so cool in the summer.also in the winter my house is very warm.They are very easy to handle plus easy to wash of the coal dust.I love them thanks so much the boys did a great job,they were very polite and explained every thing in deal tail Thanks again

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Lorraine, Thank you so much for your review! Our roller shutters will really help on the hot and cold days. We are glad to hear you are happy with the customer service you received.

JAWS
JAWSHunter Region, NSW

Increase of the Property Value and quietness at night

After installing the Shutters we discovered that the noise at night was very much reduced.
Extremely happy with the Shutters.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Thank you for leaving us a great review! Our roller shutters will definitely help to reduce noises from outside. We are happy to hear you are enjoying your product.

They look good.

They are excellent. Don’t use them much as yet. When we do they work well. They look good when they are down. B. Spare

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Barbara, Thank you for leaving us a review! We are glad to hear you are happy with your product.

Sleep solution

We were seeking a solution to block out light and promote sleep, across a wide span. Dynamic delivered with a sturdy, motorised, blockout product.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Thank you so much for the great review! We are glad to hear you are happy with your product.

Peter. Emerald Qld
Peter. Emerald QldCentral Queensland, QLD

Just what we needed.

Blinds work extremely well keeping house cooler in summer. Great staff always friendly to deal with, looking forward to the next installation due shortly.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Thanks so much Peter for the great review, the shutters will really help with the hot and cold days and we hope that you enjoy the product.

mirellapaola7asked
QLD, Cairns

My mother's roller shutter crashed, she lives in victoria, we rang the number on the shutter which took us to Queensland at the time the boarders were closed and told us there was nothing they could do until they reopened. I asked if they could find someone in victora to come and fix it, they told me they no longer have a rep. There as it didn't work out for them.
So I waited a few months and rang again, they said boarders were still closed, so I asked if they could touch base with me and not leave us without updates as to when they could come they said thy would but never heard from them again.
I phoned again recently, a girl by the name of Amber responded my calls, and said she would leave a note on Bruce's desk so he could get in touch no response. I rang again she told me he had gastro and would probably be off work a couple of days ,again she left a note on his desk. I am still waiting on a call back this now 4 days that I'm waiting since my last call , I said to Amber if she could call me back for updates on what is happening, no response. My question is why are these companies allowed to sell in a state where they don't follow up on services. They should never be allowed to do that. I just read of another Victorian whose dynamic shutter stopped working and didn't know who to ring. I hope this letter prompts someone decent to follow up on these issues.

mirellapaola7

Would you mind telling me roughly when that's going to be and how will you contact me when you do come? Thankyou.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

I have spoken to the repairs manager and he is in the process of organising the trip, he will then contact you with the information ASAP. Thank you!!

Mis M.
Mis M.asked
Dynamic Home Enhancements

Do you offer a measure and install service in Sydney?

Yes, google Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hello! Thankyou for your question. Yes we sure do! Feel free to contact our office or private message us your details so we that we can arrange this for you!

jazzyn
jazzynasked
Dynamic Home Enhancements

Does this company do the hard sell thing of calling their boss to get the best price and you have to sign up on the day to get the cheap price?

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home EnhancementsSend a private message

Hi Jazzyn, thankyou for your question! We are more than happy to give you a competitive offer with a no-obligation quote. If interested, please private message us your contact details and we can discuss the process in further detail!

See all Dynamic Home Enhancements questions

Get an answer from our members and Dynamic Home Enhancements representatives

About Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic Home Enhancements is a home improvement company that offers a range of blind and shutter products as well as roof restoration services.

You can buy roller shutters, outdoor blinds, or plantation shutters for both residential and commercial premises. If your roof is in need of a little TLC, then DHE has a team of highly experienced roof technicians who can perform roof restorations - these are guaranteed for 7 years.

In operation since 2010, DHE aims to set new standards for home improvements, creating high-quality products with excellent workmanship, and reliable customer service. DHE has offices in SA, NSW, QLD, and Perth, and also services regional Victoria.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the customer service they experienced with Dynamic Home Enhancements was excellent. They said that from their first point of contact through to installation and after sales service, the help they received was professional and friendly.
  • Reviewers said that the quality and performance of the products themselves were great, with blinds and shutters being durable, functional, and looking great.
  • According to reviews, technicians who came to their house to install blinds were on time and cleaned up after themselves, making the whole process a lot smoother for customers.