Dynamic Home Enhancements

Beat the heat this summer

We were dreading the hot summer days when the coolness of the morning in the kitchen area was spoiled by the morning sun shining through the Bay Window. We had three roller shutters fitted to that window and are looking forward to those January mornings now when we can sit in comfort in our favourite area. Matt and his assistant did an excellent job in the installation of the shutters and it was great that the music they had going while they worked was much to our taste and wasn't loud.
It was very easy having them there!

Jen

JenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy customer!!

This is the second time I have gone through dynamic for roller shutters. Overall great experience start to finish. Curtis the installer did a great job with his off sider ken. Thanks again team, I will definitely recommend to any of my friends and family looking for roller shutters.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks for the Amazing Review and Recommendation Jen, its great to hear you have had an awesome experience with our team! We will definitely let your installer know just how happy you are!

VERY PLEASED!

I have been wanting blinds for a long time and when the gentleman came to the door it was so easy to say yes, Matt the installer did a great job and very professional

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the great Review Lee, we will definitely let Matt know just how happy you are! Thanks again!!

Ian H

Ian HCentral Queensland, QLD

A Dynamic Home Enhancement

I recently had a roller shutter fitted to our craft room they look great and workmanship excellent, very impressed how warm the room was after night temperatures of 3 degrees. We have ordered another shutter for our bedroom window.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Amazing Review Ian, it sounds like you've had a great experience with our team here at Dynamic from start to finish! Thanks Again!!

A Home Enhancement

Just had our two front bedroom windows done to stop some of the summer heat this season. They look great, work great! The guys were friendly and did a great job putting them up. Were very happy with the purchase and would buy with them again! Thanks you!

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the Fantastic Review P.Debnam, its great to hear you are already noticing the benefits of Roller Shutters! We hope to deal with you again in the future!

Julie Z

Julie ZSydney, NSW

Bucket List Item

I have been wanting to get shutters for so long it has been classified as a bucket list item in my house and now we have them. Very pleased. They are tidy and strong and work just like they should. The installation was easy, they came on time and were very courteous. I was a little surprised that the controller wasn't hard wired so there is a cord hanging across the wall to the power point but I think I will get the electrician in to hard wire it. Apart from that, we are very happy with the purchase.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for the Fantastic Review Julie, its great to hear you are already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! We hope to deal with you again in the future!

Phil

PhilWestern District, VIC

A home enhancement

Had a Dynamic shutter fitted recently to our bedroom bay windows. Efficiently erected by Mark and his assistant, both of whom were pleasant and obliging.
The shutter is working magnificently, making the bedroom darker and significantly reducing street noise. Very happy with our investment.
P& J, Warrnambool.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the Amazing Review Phil, its great to hear you have had such a good experience with our team here at Dynamic! We will definitely let Mark know just how happy you are!

Timboon

TimboonWestern District, VIC

All covered b y Dynamic Shutters

Had a shutter installed at our home and Mark and his off-sider, were very professional, efficient and obliging, considering they had a full list that day. So pleased with the result!
Thank you!

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the review Timboon, its great to hear you have had a great experienced with Mark, we will definitely let him know just how happy you are!

Tanya.G

Tanya.GCentral, SA

Shutters up or down, we're happy.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much Tanya for the Fantastic Review, its great to hear you have had the best experience with our team and you are already starting to notice the benefits of the Roller Shutters! Thanks again!!

L M S

L M SWestern District, VIC

Unbelievable, should of done this year's ago.

Dynamic roller blinds were recently installed at home and Mark was our installer, he was prompt and on time, shutter met all our requirements, could not believe how quick they installed the shutter. It has darkened our room completely, we will be going back to get more shutters in the future.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the amazing review L M S, its great to see you are already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! We look forward to dealing with you again in the future!

Cassie

CassieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very Happy

We had roller shutters installed on our second story, and are very happy with them. The turnaround time from our quote to installation was very fast which was appreciated as the hit weather had started.
Matt installed our shutters and it didn't take long, he was efficient, tidy and polite. Thank you!

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the fantastic review Cassie, its great to hear you have had an all-around great experience with our team! We will definitely let Matt know just how happy you are!

New roller shutters - Great Job

We had Dynamic install 6 new roller shutters. All installed very quickly and professionally. Matt and the gentlemen that helped to install did a great job. Both were very polite and cleaned up all mess! Thanks again

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the great Review Katie, its amazing to hear you have had a great experience with our team! We hope to deal with you again in the future!

Kylie

KylieSouth Australia

Looking forward to a cooler summer!

Thank you Dynamic for our new Roller Shutters on our kids west facing bedroom windows. They both love them and we are already noticing a difference as the weather starts warming up. Our installer Matt was fantastic. He was courteous and proffessional and made sure he cleaned up any metal shards so our 3 month old puppy couldn't eat or step on them. Thanks again Dynamic for a top notch service.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for the Amazing Review Kylie, its great to hear you are already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! We will definitely let Matt know just how happy you are!

LynJ

LynJHunter Region, NSW

Great doing business with you

Just had my new shutters fitted after years of researching then but finding them out of my price range. The price, color choices and overwhelming cooperative nature of Dynamic sales team were exactly what I was looking for. Iwas very excited to get my installation... Joe was amazing. Did the job very professionally and a nice person to deal with. Thank you.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Fantastic Review Lyn, its great to hear you have had an all-round great experience with our team here at Dynamic! We will definitely let Joe know just how happy you are! Thanks again!!

Steven ross

Steven rossSoutheast, SA

Top Quilty blinds

The assistance we had from the dynamic team was second to none they were so organised and the fitters were so polite and organised highly recommend this company to anyone wanting top quality work and blinds cheers dynamic

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the great review and recommendation Steven, its Fantastic hearing from happy customers like yourself! We hope to deal with you again in the future!

Khin

Khin

Great service, excellent shutters

We had a great experience dealing with Dynamic. They gave us all the information we needed, and the installation was quick and problem free. We are very happy with our roller shutters, they make a great difference in the room for blocking out light and heat.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the great review Khin, its amazing to hear you are already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! We hope to deal with you again in the future!

Tracey

TraceyHunter Region, NSW

Big difference

From the first person we spoke to, to Joe the installer the whole team has been fantastic. Dynamic has made a big difference to my property, shutters look fantastic, practical thank you team highly recommend Dynamic

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Fantastic Review Tracey, its great to hear you have had a great experience with our team and your installer Joe, we will definitely let them know just how happy you are! Thanks again!!

Ajb

AjbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Andrew

I have had Dynamic out twice now to do myRoller shutters. They look and work great and am very happy with the installation done by Brayden. Keeps out the weather nicely. Great job guys just a pity you don't do garage doors.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the Review Andrew, we will definitely let Brayden know how happy you are! Thanks again!

Karen

KarenHunter Region, NSW

I highly recommend these attractive shutters

I wasn't sure at first, when the sales person came to my house. But I wanted to be able to control the 'weather' in my front two bedrooms. Once up, I couldn't be happier. They add sophistication to the look of my home plus they do everything I hoped in terms of blocking light after night shifts, regulating heat and light depending on the weather outside, and even the amount of breeze I let in from my windows. They also reduce noise! I really love them. I now have them in my third bedroom and in my kitchen/dining room. I don't need window dressings in the kitchen/dining room because the look of the shutters from the inside is very attractive. Another major reason I got them is for security.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the Amazing Review Karen, its great to hear you are already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! We hope to deal with you again in the future! Thanks again!!

Adam

AdamHunter Region, NSW

Quality Shutters from Dynamic

They look fantastic, work great and are Aussie made, they block out the light, will be great in summer keeping the house cooler. Joe was professional and courteous. Done a top job and completed the work in a timely manner.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Awesome Review Adam, you will definitely notice a big difference in summer time with keeping the heat out! We will definitely let Joe know just how happy you are!