4.9

• Rates and Fees

Aramac Home

Aramac HomeNorth West, QLD

Waiting for summer

Hasn’t been tested in summer yet. These shutters are on the sewing room side and now with the blinds up the light is fantastic in comparison to the permantly fixed shutters they replaced

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for your great review! we can't wait for you to see and experience the benefits all year round!

Armstrong

ArmstrongFar North Queensland, QLD

Really happy with this investment

Great quality product. We’re really happy with the difference it’s made in our house already and we’ve had them in about a month. Noticeably cooler, looking forward to the difference it will make in our summer electricity bill. Expensive but the finish is very high. The one in our bedroom is a bit of a trap because the room is now pitch black at night and we’ve needed to learn how to navigate the room blind, definitely remove all possible trip hazards before bed! Had three guys in to do the install, lead by Jason, very friendly, professional, tidy and quick.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for your great review! we are so glad to hear that it has made a difference to your home and that you were pleased with the service that our Dynamic Team provided to you! Thanks again!

Stephanie

StephanieCentral, SA

Very pleased we had it installed

Glad to have them, they make our house look nice, dont really need the security but nice knowing its there if we go away , keeps weather out and darkens the bedroom almost completely .

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Stephanie for the awesome review, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with the product and that you are already seeing the benefits!

Great investment

These roller shutters are great looking & will add value to my property. I love the privacy, security and am hoping that I get better control of heat/cold in summer & winter.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Larry for your amazing review, we are so glad to hear that you are loving the shutters and that you are seeing the benefits!

Adrian

AdrianCentral West, NSW

No fuss installation

The roller blinds fitted by Joe was a fuss free installation. Very professional and easy to deal with.Blinds are exactly as advertised and are a great addition to the house

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Adrian for your great review! we are so glad to hear that you are impressed with the product and our Dynamic Team! Thanks again!

Tony Dudgeon

Tony DudgeonMid North Coast, NSW

This is a quality product

This blind works exactly as I had hoped. Easy to use, and removes the western sun from our bedroom. Joe and his mate fitted it cleanly and were very professional as well as being friendly. All my dealings with the company have been, refreshingly, courteous and also professional. I highly recommend this product and this beaut Aussie company. Keep it up Dynamic!

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thankyou so much for your wonderful review Tony, we are so pleased to hear that we met all your expectations with the product and the overall service! Thank you for sharing a picture of the work and we hope to work with you again in the near future!

Great job

Product works and looks great and Brayden did a fast and great job installing.

I would highly recommend using Dynamic if you are looking for roller shutters. Great service and quality.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for your amazing review, we are so glad to hear that you are happy with the quality of our products! We look forward to hopefully working with you again in the future!

shel

shelCentral, SA

love em!

quick turn around, great customer service and follow up, Rob and his offsider did a great job with installation, cleaned up after job and came back next morning to check the tautness. Blinds make an outdoor room which is perfect for summer. Cheers

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Shel for you fantastic review, we are glad to hear that you are happy with our service and the product you received. We hope to work with you again in the future!

Niloo

NilooNorth Queensland, QLD

It is absolutely a must have

The presentation session and measurements was awesome. Boys were fantastic with explaining. Installation was amazingly quick and spotless. Jason did a fantastic job. And it’s the best thing we have done for our house. It even lowers the noise from outside let alone the heat protection for inside and of course the security.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for your great review, we are really glad to hear that you had a positive experience with our team and that the product is exactly what you wanted and needed!

Kathy

KathyNorthern Region, NSW

Joe was a great installer

love the shutter... does exactly what we needed. keeps afternoon scorching sun out. kept the room so much warmer during winter.. darkens the room better for sleeping, love the product. love the look. Thankyou.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Kathy for the amazing review, we are so glad to hear that you love the product and have experienced the great benefits of the shutters!

Sheree

ShereeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect Roller Shutters

I highly recommend DHE. Outstanding service right from the beginning to the end. Matt the installer was friendly, professional & knowledgeable. I’m now organising another 2 rollers shutters to be installed.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Sheree for your fantastic review, we are so glad to hear that you have loved our products and that you have now organised 2 more. We can't wait to work with you in the upcoming future!

Harold

HaroldCentral West, NSW

dynamic shutters installation

Joe and his mate arrived on time and did the job quickly and competently.The operation was explained and the shutters work perfectly.Very happy and would recommend to anyone.All packaging was disposed of.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you Harold for the great review, We are glad to hear that you were happy with our Dynamic Team and that you had a positive experience!

ALISON

ALISONMid North Coast, NSW

Great product!

This is our second Roller Shutter, just loved the first, so ordered number two. So easy to use, noise and heat reduction amazing. Would thoroughly recommend to any one considering these shutters.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much Alison for the fantastic review, I'm so glad to hear that you are enjoying our shutters. We hope to work with you again in the future!

gossy.

gossy.

best investment

This is our second round of shutters, and as it was on the bathroom, its a lot more private. Mark the installer did a great job, was nice and quick and cleaned up after himself. Great Job.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for the awesome review, we are so glad to hear that you are very impressed with our shutters!

Linda and George

Linda and GeorgeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn't be happier with our blind and roller shutter

Rob and his mate did a great job installing our blinds very professional, efficient, friendly, and good information about operating the roller shutter, even cleaned up after themselves. Highly recommend them

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks Linda and George for the Great Review and the pictures you have displayed below. We hope to work with you again in the future!

tammy betts

tammy bettsNorth Queensland, QLD

Best investment

This is our second round of shutters and we are very happy with them. The kid love the dark rooms as teenage always do. It has enhanced the look of our home now it is repainted. It has kept the room warm at night this winter no heaters needed and as the other were put in summer keeps them cooler in the night only needed the fan the AC on now. Our installer this time was Jason is was very friendly, professional and better of all he clean up no mess for me to put away. We have 4 more windows to have done and then the house is complete. Thank you to the Team from Cairns Great work all round.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you so much for the Amazing Review Tammy, its great to hear you have had a lovely experience with our Dynamic Team, we hope to deal with you again in the future!

Great product

We are very happy. Would recommend to others. Definitely can't speak highly enough about Pino the installer. His workmanship and professionalism 10/10. He is a definitely an asset to the business.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the Great Review Mack, we will definitely let Pino know how happy you are! Thanks again!!

Sarah Payne

Sarah PayneSouth Australia

ROLLER SHUTTERS. Absolutely amazing!!! Best investment ever and I couldn’t live without them...

WOW!!! I Couldn’t talk more highly about my new roller shutters, absolutely perfect and the best things iv ever purchased for my home. Very stylish makes my house look great. Also just perfect during the day for when I put my little one down for a nap, I close the shutters and just like that the room is dark and quiet inside and fantastic for night times to. Keeps my house nice and cool on those hot days when the sun is out. I’m very happy with my roller shutters and I’d recommend this product to anyone and everyone. Thanks Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much Sarah for the review, its great to hear you are already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! Thanks again!!

Lizzie

LizzieSouthern and Hills, SA

And my roller shutters next stage!

Brayden and Ronan have just left, after installing my new roller shutters. As usual, they're polite, cheerful and very respectful young gentlemen. Completed the job in a great time frame, cleaned up perfectly and have left me beaming with these shutters! I have the utmost respect for Dynamics as a business, they have never pressured me into my purchases and they deliver the best product! I have a lot of windows and they understand my wanting them done in stages! I'm so looking forward to the next stage!
Cheers guys, you're the best!

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the Amazing Review Lizzie, we will definitely let your Installers know how happy you are! Thanks again!!

Hilly

HillyNorth Queensland, QLD

Great product and great service.

We had great customer service and the final product is excellent. The installers we very friendly and professional and gave good instructions on how the shutters operate. Would not hesitate to recommend your product to others.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Wow thanks for such a great review Hilly, We are so happy to hear you loved our service and had a great installation! We definitely would appreciate any type of recommendation! Thanks again.