• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Rates and Fees

Secure look for the front of my house b

Mark’s crew carried out the fitting of the blinds in an efficient and noninvasive manner. I am very happy with the result, and would be happy to recommend your company to my friends.

Edwin S.

Edwin S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Perfection

We are very happy with the finished product. Jason and his off side were friendly and very efficient. It has made a great improvement to our home and hopefully in the future we can get our other 2 windows done. Thank you for a wonderful job. Love having a dark room. Jennifer and Edwin.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Amazing Review Jennifer & Edwin, we will definitely let Jason know how happy you are! Thanks again!!

Chris

ChrisFar North Queensland, QLD

Highly Recommended

Very good product, very good service and their price slightly cheaper than another company's quote. All the staff I dealt with were also very friendly and patient in answering the many questions I had.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Wonderful Review Chris, we hope to deal with you again in the future!

Bec2384

Bec2384Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience

Great service lovely team. Matt and his offsider were great. The attention to detail was perfect. He even admitted to the drill slipping and damaging a piece of flashing. He replaced it that day and they work great and look good too.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Lovely Review Bec, we hope to deal with you again in the future!

Arrived home from work to the installers doing the job
Went and checked workmanship couldn’t fault it
Was done a professional manner
Matt asked if I had any questions showed me what he had to do to install one blind
Cleaned up behind themselves
Couldn’t fault any of their work

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks for the Wonderful Review Sheril, we will definitely let Matt know just how happy you are! We hope to deal with you again in the future!

KAMC

KAMCMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Product, Great Service!

From the beginning of our enquiry we were handled with complete professionalism.
The staff are friendly and full of knowledge about the product.
Although the product is slightly more expensive than others on the market, it is certainly worth the value as the shutters are extremely secure, made to be low maintenance and make a huge difference in the temperature of our home.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Fantastic Review! we hope to deal with you again in the future!

Roy

RoyFar North Queensland, QLD

We are very happy with your product

Jason n his off sider done a fantastic job installing our roll up blinds as it was pouring rain while they worked,they cleaned up after themselves as well they left no mess we are very happy with their work n the blinds thank you

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks for the Amazing Review Roy, we will definitely let Jason know just how happy you are! Thanks again!!

Lisa

LisaHunter Region, NSW

Perfect Product

Our Roller Shutter has made an invaluable difference to sleeping through the day when on night shift. The room is dark (so dark) and cool and quiet, our only regret is that we didn't have these shutters installed years ago. Our installer Joe was fabulous, he was professional, friendly and quite funny, he explained everything clearly and answered any questions happily. Thank you so much Joe AND Dynamic Home Enhancements.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Wonderful Review Lisa, its great to hear you are already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! We will definitely let Joe know how happy you are!

So glad we got our shutters! They’ve made a big difference

Our roller shutters have been great. They do all we wanted plus more!
They:
- Cut out heat.
- Block out light (makes sleeping during daylight hours so much easier - great for young children and shift workers)
- Keep out rain.
- Easy to use.
Plus we found the sales and installation staff to be incredibly helpful and friendly.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Lovely Review & Photo Karen, the Roller Shutter looks great! We hope to deal with you again in the future!

Kari

KariCentral Queensland, QLD

I’m still feeling it.

Jack was so polite. He wasn’t pushy. His pitch lead me to Mel. She truly listened taking time to let me work out which I wanted done. Mostly her sales and knowledge coupled with her bubbly not pushy nature is why I said yes. Jason installed quickly. I love the look black on Dune.
A great sales investment as total blockout. Great for shift workers. I’m very impressed with them. Looking forward to getting more.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks for the Awesome Review Kari, its great to hear you have had a Fantastic experience with our team, we will definitely let Jason know how happy you are!

Gayle Hayes

Gayle HayesFar North Queensland, QLD

The product really delivers

The shutters eliminate noise, heat and light.
Really impressed with the installation and results.
The shutters are pleasant on the eye and complement the colour scheme of our home.
The installers were polite and efficient.
Would recommend this company to anyone who asks or wants recommendations about this product.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Amazing Review & Recommendation Gayle, its great to hear you are already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! We hope to deal with you again in the future!

Dani

DaniHunter Region, NSW

Absolutely Stoked !!!

I am very happy with the shutter.
We work night shift, so its great for sleeping through the day.
I will be getting further windows shutters installed.
Joe did a wonderful job and was very professional.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Fantastic Review Dani, we will definitely let Joe know how happ you are! Thanks again!!

I'am Happy I made the choice

Love the Roller window shutters Top quality product. As I work night shift the shutters are great for my night shift room makes the room dark quiet and cool through the day, great for sleeping. Provides good security and the customer service was great.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Fantastic Review, its great to hear you are already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! We hope to deal with you again in the future!

s  withers

s withersSydney Surrounds, NSW

very pleased

i am very happy with the shutters,as we have noticed they keep the heat and noise out as living on a busy road it can be noisey. joe and co did a marvelious and profesional job.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Lovely Review, we will definitely let Joe know how happy you are! We hope to deal with you again in the future!

Morgan

MorganCentral Queensland, QLD

Still feeling it. Fantastic product

Jack was so polite which lead to a meeting with Mel. Her bubbly nature made me want to hear her pitch. She had great patience and very good knowledge. Not only is it a great investment it’s total blockout. I’m extremely happy with it I can’t wait to get more.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thanks so much for the Amazing Review & Photo Morgan! The Roller Shutters look great on your home! Thanks again!!

Did the Job Perfectly!

Love the Roller Shutters -It has made the sun-room much cooler - Top Job. High quality material and finish. Great service all round from start to finish. Highly recommend this product.

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Wonderful Review Christine, its great to hear you are already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters!

Bob and Barb

Bob and BarbMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fabulous Addition to our Home

I was a little concerned that the blinds would make me feel claustrophobic when closed. In fact they have the opposite effect. When they are closed I can still see light through the slots between the slats in the blinds as well as keeping the afternoon sun off the front windows. The service was brilliant from the first visit by the Sales Manger to the final installation. I would recommend this product and this company to anyone

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Lovely Review Bob & Barb, its great to hear you are both already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! We hope to deal with you again in the future!

Michael k.

Michael k.Hunter Region, NSW

Ecstatic

My wife is ecstatic with the new roller shutters, she talked me into getting them.
They more than lived up to the sales pitch.
House is kept; Darker, Quieter, Cooler.
Excellent.
Joe and the boys did a wonderful job, took their time and did a quality job.
Dynamic Home Improvements and all it workers were taken aback by the colour design that I requested - but - they all liked it...

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Amazing Review & Photos Michael, the Roller Shutters look great on your home! We will definitely let Joe know how happy you are! Thanks again!!

Lisa

LisaEyre Peninsula, SA

I don't know how I coped without them so long.

We live on a BUSY road, and the noise at peak hr times is annoying to say the least. The blinds filter out at least 90% of the traffic noise. Also the sun from 3pm to sunset blares through my front windows, making it hot hot hot, I close the blinds and you can straight away tell the difference in temp. The colours we had to choose from were hard because there were too many :), and mark and his sidekick were great.. I can't say enough about how happy I am about my shutters..

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Wonderful Review Lisa, its great to hear you are already noticing the benefits of the Roller Shutters! We will definitely let Mark know how happy you are!

Peter Mitchell

Thanks Jason nice job fitting
Quick & clean
Thanks Dynamic and Staff

Dynamic H.Dynamic Home Enhancements

Thank you for the Fantastic Review Peter, the Roller Shutters look Amazing on your home! We will definitely let Jason know just how happy you are!