Dynamic Home Enhancements

Dynamic Home Enhancements

Great Australian Company Pleasant efficient staff Quality product.

I normally will not buy from a door knocker. However the young man , Ryan was so laid back and knowledgeable (not pushy) that I listened. The upshot was that I agreed to a visit from Mitch who has a very similar style to Ryan with no high pressure approach. After some negotiation I was happy to place an order for a large roller shutter. Communication was excellent, no calling without a call to approve it. A good example of an Aussie Company with admirable honest approach.
The product is absolutely a superior product, which was fitted on time and with much care by Joe and his son Adam and the site was left clean and tidy. Thanks Guys! I would wholeheartedly recommend to anyone looking for a similar item. 5 Star
Trevor

Loving the shutters

Had some more windows shuttered and now feel that our home is safe and secure as no rain can get in when we have the shutters down and added protection when we are away from home and best blockout from the sun. Jason was efficient, friendly and very clean while installing the shutters best thing we have ever added to the house.

Amazing and versatile window shutters

Happy to write about your Window Shutter, we are totally happy with them, they are cooling in summer and shut in the warmth in winter so perfect for us. The installers were professional and friendly and went about their work with the minumum of fuss. Everything was left as it was found and they were pleasant to talk to. Please pass on our thanks to them. We love the shutters.

Great job, great product

Extremely pleased with our shutters. Needed complete sun block on our West facing wall and we are definitely getting that. Fits in well with our new paint job. Will see in summer how the cooling effect is. Love the fact you can still see and get a breeze through. Jason did a great job with the installation. Thanks.

Very happy with my new shutter

My installer was Joe and he was very accommodating to me considering I was at home in my work role as a family day care educator when my shutter was being installed. He was very respectful when walking into my bedroom where the remote needed to be placed and he was very patient when waiting for me to complete my final bit of paperwork , which took a little while because my work role with young children was my priority. Already feeling the benefits of the shutter on these cold winter nights.

So far so good

Very pleased with our shutters. Needed complete sun block and am getting that. Can’t wait till summer to experience the cooling effect we were promised. Jason did a great job with the installation. Thanks.

Better than I had hoped for

Thank you Dynamic, I'm more than happy with my recent instalment of shutter. Joe and his son were friendly, helpful and on time. They answered any questions I asked and showed me exactly what to do. I can fully recommend them. I also can't wait till summer to see the difference. In the meantime my bedroom is dark and I'm now getting a better night's sleep.

Thanks Rhonda, for the great review! We will definitely let Joe know just how happy you are with his services! It's great to hear you're now getting a better nights sleep!

Great work guys.

Great work guys. Our roller Shutters are great. they were quickly installed and are terrific at keeping the cold and noise out we cannot wait for the summer to see how well they keep the hot summer heat off our west facing window. If they work as well in the summer as in the winter we will be very very happy. Thanks again and cheers.

Terrific photo.Thanks so much for the fantastic review Graeme! We hope you love the shutters as well in the Summer time! Enjoy!

Will be great in the summer as the windows face the west and cop the sun and heat most of the day.

We like the fact that when we are away from home we get 100% feeling of safety. Keeps the heat out and the warmth in, whilst letting the light in if we wish to.

Thanks Dennis and Marcia for the great review! You'll definitely notice the difference of keeping the heat out when it becomes Summer time! It's great you can leave your house feeling a lot safer!Thank you.

Very happy

I am so happy with my roller shutters! I feel safe in my home. I had a very unique reason for wanting shutters urgently and dynamic went out of their way to help me very quickly! Matt came and installed my shutters. He was so polite and very friendly! I have recommended dynamic to everyone i know!

Thanks so much for the fantastic review and the recommendation Susan! It's great to hear you're feeling a lot more safer in your own home with these Roller Shutters, we're more than happy to help!!

Over the moon!

Professional service from the initial quote through to completion. Extremely happy with our blinds. As elderly customers our installer Mark was more the helpful and kept us informed on the operations of these blinds and not a mess to be seen

Thanks so much for the great review! It's great to hear you've had a great experience right from the start! We hope to deal with you again in the future!

Excellent service

excellent service from ordering to installation. Matt was excellent, very professional and friendly. A great product for a window which we were told couldn't be done by other manufacturers and it looks great.

Thanks so much Jacqueline, for the review! We will definitely let Matt know just how happy you are with his services! Thanks again!

Great shutters

I am do happy with the job complete by the installers. The installers were friendly and professionally. They completed the job efficiently and without fault. A great job done . Thanks

Thanks so much for the fantastic review David! It sounds like you've had a great experience with all our team here at Dynamic! We hope to deal with you again in the future!

Very happy with our shutters installeds was friendly was so polite great work guys thanks again without any faults deserves the highest accolades. Thank you Dynamic for a great product

Thanks for the review, Dion! It's great to hear our services and product has met your standards and left us with yet another happy customer!

GREAT SHUTTER BLINDS.VERY EFFECTIVE AND LOOK GOOD

Very happy with our shutter blinds. they operate smoothly and efficiently. Brayden did a great job installing them and was polite and professional, even after i requested some changes to the position of 2 of the controllers from 1 side to the other, due to some confusion on my part. Very satisfied with the whole deal.

Thanks for the great review! We always make sure our customers are more than happy with the finished product, so changing over the control sides was no hassle at all! We're happy to hear that you're satisfied with both our services and Brayden's install!

Electric roller shutter

Whole process from coming out to measure and qoute to the installation was fast and accurate, the installer Matt was on time, friendly and done a great job and cleaned up any mess that was made, the roller shutter is perfect and was installed without any faults.
Highly recommended this business and their products

Thanks so much Ben, for the review and for the photos! The Roller Shutter looks great! We will definitely let Matt know just how happy you are with his services! Thanks again!

A great innovation we have beaten the Summer Sun.

From the time your representative called until Joe completed the installation all was "plain sailing". Once Joe had confirmed the desired control positions there was no further contact until he called us to explain & demonstrate the controls.At that time everything worked perfectly and has continued to do so. It is our opinion that the use of people who know the product,how it works, how exactly to install it and then disappear leaving only a job well done is an instant recommendation and deserves the highest accolades. Thank you Dynamic for a great product thank you Joe for your expertise in installation.

Thanks so much for the great review Eric!! It sounds like you've had nothing but a smooth run with our team here at Dynamic and we couldn't be more happier to have happy customers like yourself! We hope to deal with you again in the future!All's well thanks.

"Great Product"

Very happy With our blind. Ideal for the tropics by blocking the sun and rain out but letting the air come through. Matches With our exterior paint and fits perfectly.

Thanks for the review Patty! It sounds like you've noticed a lot of the benefits from Roller Shutters already! It's great to hear you're happy with the finished product.

Very happy with our blind

Installation was quick, the dynamic boys were on time, Brayden was our installer, he was polite, friendly and done an all round great job, everything was explained to me, and they cleaned the job sight .

Thanks for the review Belinda! It's great to hear Brayden treated yourself and your property well. We will definitely let him know just how happy you are!

This was the second time we installed the shutters. First time round, the sales rep, Thomas was a friendly, knowledgable young man. He answered all our questions in a friendly courteous manner and even followed up with a phone call after to make sure we were happy with the installation. The second time we had a different sales rep - forgotten his name (lost the card) but again, friendly and polite. Our installers on both occasions were a father & son team - friendly and very efficient. Nothing was too much trouble! Even answered a concern about a remote that was giving me trouble (seems I wasn't "seating" it properly in the charger). Extremely pleased with both sales and service reps. Would not hesitate to recommend your company, it's service and products, Excellent work!!

Thanks so much for the fantastic review Veronica! It sounds like you've had a great experience with all our team here at Dynamic! We hope to deal with you again in the future!