OzShut
4.5 from 1,030 reviews

Very happy with roller shutters

Bit shocked with first quote, got to a price I thought was fair and justified.
Very happy with the shutters. Fitter knew what he was doing, very professional.
Minor adjustment after installation, very prompt service.

Matt

MattPerth, WA

Amazing customer service from start to finish

The customer service was incredible from first contact to install. The products were of high quality and I could not have been happier with the end result. Would highly recommend.

Sarthak

SarthakPerth, WA

Great Shutters. Very user-friendly

Got motorized roller shutters at the front and back. They are super user-friendly, as it is all motorized with a variable button that can help you adjust the amount of sunlight exposure your room needs. The installation process, by far was the easiest and fastest that I have experienced. The professionalism of the company staff also really admired me while getting to choose for the best roller shutter with impeccable discounts. I am beyond satisfied.

M D Counsel

M D CounselPerth, WA

Excellent shutters

I am delighted with my new shutters. I now have privacy, security and at night I can leave my shutters slightly open, and get a breeze coming through. Your service was excellent, and I tell all my friends how completly happy I am with my Oz Shutters. I did a lot of internet research before I chose your firm, and you have lived up to and more, my expectations. Thank you M D Counsel

LindaN

LindaNPerth, WA

I love my new blinds

Have front windows and back sliding doors from OzShut. They were fast, very professional and did a great job. The blinds look great and the security is awesome. Highly recommend.

Great for keeping the light out

The blinds are great for keeping the light out. We are very satisfied with the service received on installation. By both installer and electricians. Easy to operate. Looks great too!

Exactly what I wanted.

The service was extremely quick and efficient. Installation included electrical work and all happened on the one day. The workers didn’t waste any time and cleaned up all mess at the end. A post installation phone call a few weeks later was a nice touch.

Store LocationI didn’t visit any store. All done over phone and at my house.

Chris Wong

Chris WongWestern Australia

Fantastic look and function

We are so pleased with our roller shutter. They made the whole process so easy and the customer services from the sale person until the installer are professional and friendly. We would highly recommend Ozshut to our friends and family.

Welcome to the BatCave!

shami k.

shami k.Western Australia

Bad service, very pricey and doing sales trick to get the job...Don’t to use them.

Bad service, sales person tricked me and only order 10 shutter. I requested and mentioned him in sales meeting that I wanted shutter for all 11 windows in the house, they charged me 12,500. OZ shutter won’t admit that it was there salesman trick and told me that he get my signature on 10 shutters. OZ shutter didn’t help me and blame me that I should have counted windows before signing. When I told them I trusted your company they told me that it’s your fault that you trusted us.

vish

vishPerth, WA

Hi All i had the guy coming in today from oz shut and quote me a good price with easy payment options to choose as well with no interest fees. I definitely rate the guy 5 star with highly recommend. Actually I want all my shuttles to be electrical rollers but unfortunately some will be manual and some electrical for saving some money . As am on a new suburb am happy as well for the sign to put infront of my house for the marketing of the company.

Vish

Tricia and Mark

Tricia and MarkPerth, WA

Secure & Safe

We are very pleased with our electric roller shutters. They have secured our alfresco area making it cozy & protected in winter, with the option of having the area open during the warmer days & nights as well.

plb

plbPerth, WA

Insulated and quiet

I am very pleased with our roller shutters that were made and installed by OZSHUT. I have now got the window insulation we really needed, with the added bonus of the reduction of noise into the bedrooms.
All appointments were kept and all three of their representatives were punctual, polite, efficient and clean.
The operation of the shutters is just as promised by the company. I would not hesitate to recommend OZSHUT

Charmaine

CharmainePerth, WA

The shutter is really fantastic it’s made sleeping so much better.

The service I received from oz shut was great I had no problems . I have been a customer before with oz shut and each time I have delt with them they have acted professionally and have been very helpful with any questions I had .

Store LocationWarwick pop up booth

Ids K.

Ids K.Perth, WA

A urgent need and a cry for top security

So pleased with my roller shutters
Prompted delivery and installation with in the required time . Friendly staff for both the installers and the electricians .
All details and instructions left and demonstrated well

Store LocationAll business initially was done over the phone . Through the Malaga shop
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very friendly and professional service

Could not fault OZ shutters - from the sales person to the installation.. All were very polite and friendly. Even had to ring OZ shutters regarding an piece that need to be added to the shutters to get an update within a day I received a followup phone call giving me an update. Service was excellent.

M and C

M and CWheatbelt, WA

Great product and excellent service

G Hughes

G HughesPerth, WA

Flawless Installation

From when the order was placed for 3 electric roller shutters the process to installation was excellent.
The communication was great and all trades people turned up on the day and time agreed to.
The electrician carried out a special request with regard to the positioning of the control switches with out hesitation. Very Happy

Noel

NoelPerth, WA

satisfied customer

We were approached to have more shutters put up on our house. We found the ones we had put on the front of the house great so we didn't hesitate to have more put on our two main sliding doors at both sides of the house.

Store Locationrep came and saw us at home.
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Good service. Would use them again.

Had a good experience with OzShut, the installer was nice and friendly and the electicians where very helpful. It made a difference to our sleeping pattern. Have left the sign out the front for everyone to see.

Cam B

Cam Basked

Absolutely pathetic. Took ages to get back to us. Once installed, they decided that one of the windows needed an electric shutter AFTER installing it and didn't advise us of the $500 fee. They then took 2 weeks to instal the electric point.

Then they forgot to put the stripes on the shutters and took 3 months to get back to us about the complaint. They blamed mum for not checking the contract. Well mum has never seen their previous contract and how was she meant to know it was meant to stipulate that the shutter has a stripe? So now we're stuck with plain shutters that look boring.

I was a witness when mum chose the shutters.

Absolutely pathetic, inaccurate and slow service.

OzShut
alexOzShut

Hi Cameron. Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear that you haven't had a great experience with us. If i could please ask you to contact myself directly on 9208 7888 i would like to see if we can restore your faith.

Regards Alex Sanderson
General Manager

Lil

Lilasked

How do you clean the inside of the shutters?
We have sliding Windows so. The open side is ok but the fixed side is near on impossible.

Sharon H
Sharon H

Although we do not have OzShut roller shutters I imagine this question would be relevant to all brands of roller shutters. If you have the roller shutters down but open with all the little slits opened the water should be able to enter the slits and thereby clean the inside of the roller shutters. I would recommend using a pressure washer for the sheer power as opposed to a garden hose.

NurseyDS
NurseyDS

Closes shutters but leave the slats open (tiny vent holes) and hole with high pressure hole or strong nozzle. That's how maintainenc guy explained it years ago however, I've not needed to do this except to wash outside and joins. Hope that helps

Get an answer from our members and OzShut representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops and Blind & Shutter Shops