4.6 from 1,110 reviews

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (277)

Perfect!

Good quality and services! Recommended It! They did really a good job. Our house is more secured now. Thanks to the OZ shut providing the services to us. more power!

Store LocationArmadale
Warranty Claim MadeYes

Nicole

NicolePerth, WA

Overall satisfied

I found Oz shut fast and easy to deal with in regards to the Initial measuring and installing and the product looks great. However what disappointed me was the wait for the custom made part of my window that had to be remade as it wasn’t done properly the first time-took three weeks and I called every week to see why it was taking so long. Maybe for the future Oz Shut should be the one calling the customer to keep them up to date.

Store LocationWestern Australia
Nick

NickPerth, WA

Great product

they did a good job and did not take long to put them up, they where very efficient and professional in the work, and we are very happy with the shutters and the installation.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing has done exactly what was promised & advertised

Staff, sales & installer were extremely knowledgeable friendly, supportive.
Can't say Enough praise for the whole team. Before & after sales & installation service is fantastic.
Thank you all for everything.
Looks great on the house as well.

Manjinder J.

Manjinder J.Perth, WA

Great job oz shuts

Ozshut done great job for me with good price .Thank you ozshut and I am really happy with the service and work done by oz shut. Highly recommend for future.

Very happy with the product

Very satisfied with the service provided and very happy with customer care as well and definitely a product to recommend others so everyone can take benefit and enjoy a great privacy of their own

Best thing ever

The Shutters and easy to use and work great at keeping heat and light out, super impressed with the service and after care everyone is so helpful and professional. Thank you.

alexOzShut

Hi Elizabeth B. Thank you for your 5 star review and kind words. If we can be of any future assistance please don't hesitate to get in touch on 13 20 68

Team OzShut :)

Dani G.

Dani G.Perth, WA

Perfect

Easy easy easy,
Customer service great! Price was given on the day and we had a chance to decide over a few days
Installed nicely
Explained how to use after installation.

Great product at a Great Price

The sales consultant was very helpful in taking measurements at my house and also very friendly. I didn't find the sales tactics pushy at all (as previously warned). Once the consultant quoted me the price I was pleasantly surprised. Everything was installed on the date I specified, and the electrician was very clear on how to use the product.

A few months using our new shutters, my Fiancee and I are very happy with how much light and heat they keep out. We've had no technical issues, the product works perfectly, and looks good too!

Thanks OzShut.

Store LocationRoyal Show enticed me

Julie

JuliePerth, WA

Love my New Shutters

I was very happy with the whole procedure, from the sales rep up to the installation of my shutters.
Was very impressed by the noise reduction and the darkness of the room including how cool my bedroom now is. The gentleman who installed my shutters was friendly and got the job done extremely quickly. The electrical guys were pleasant and fast working. All in all I was very impressed with the professionalism of the entire team.. Thanks everyone involved for making my experience a good one!

Jordan

JordanPerth, WA

Fantastic product

OzShut roller shutters are absolutely amazing. They do everything we wanted them for. They cut out the light completely and keep the heat off the windows. Great investment for any home

Perfect in the end

i will have to admit the sales tactic used is pretty off putting. 1st quote was a rediculous price. But after a bunch of to and fro and a over the top sales pitch that finally ended with a reasonable price I could live with I went ahead and booked to have them installed. Took a few weeks because they had to get some special pieces to fit to my doors but the crew did a great job and were done really quick. I am very happy with the finished outcome and would definitely use them again in the future.

alexOzShut

Great product for privacy and sound

Shutters work great! Only regret is not doing it sooner. From start to finish the process of picking the shutters I wanted till installation was very fast and easy. Sales staff were very understanding and helpful when it came to my financial needs. The shutters are made and installed at the highest quality and I’m very happy with them.

Stuart J.

Stuart J.Perth, WA

Alfresco: stylish security with weather proofing.

Brilliant. Colour scheme, measure, quote and installation performed with excellent consideration of me personally and of our unconventional alfresco area. The 6 blinds match our design with an air of sophistication - a credit to Oz Shut's patient staff and guidance. We completed 3 due diligence quotes, compared products and the rest is history. I highly recommend Oz Shut - they will be very considerate.

Store LocationOz Shut

Very well done

From start to finish Oz shut provided a brilliant service. Our home is out of the ordinary and they worked with us and our ideas to have the job go smoothly and efficiently. The installers were very neat and very knowledgeable.

ericliew

ericliewPerth, WA

Installation exceeds expectations

The roller shutters reduced noise and heat. The result exceeded our expectations and made our room very comfortable. It not only cut down the noise and heat but also almost cut off the sunlight coming through our window enabling us to sleep in very comfortably. We were particularly pleased with the installation and the operational ease with the electrical switch control. Will definitely recommend OzShut even though we did have a choice to pick another installer.
Thank you for a very effective product.

Store LocationI emailed for a quote and had an almost immediate response as the salesperson was in my area

Cathy

CathyPerth, WA

Everything we wanted and needed in this product.

We initially spoke to an Oz Shut representative at the local shopping centre. We arranged an appointment and found they were what we needed. The whole process was quick, efficient and friendly. The cost was affordable for us at the time, the installation and follow up was spot on. So, when we saved enough money, we had more installed with same result. Very Happy.

Store LocationFrom Factory.
alexOzShut

Hi Cathy. Thank you for your 5 star review. If we can be of any future assistance please don't hesitate to get in touch on 13 20 68

Team OzShut :)

Sharon

SharonPerth, WA

Excellent service

Excellent service and delivery through from filling in a form to HUMM finance to being installed all with in a short time frame can't wait to pay these ones off so we can get a few more installed Thank you to the team

Store LocationKelmscott Show

Rosa

RosaPerth, WA

Very satisfied with my Oz Roller Shutters

The shutters have really helped reduce the heat to the rooms and the extra security is a bonus! From start to finish the process was easy and I highly recommend OzShut for any shutter needs.

Raine

RainePeel, WA

Absolutely love our Oz Roller Shutter

From start to finish we couldn't have asked for better service. We are very happy with our roller shutter on our bedroom window. Great for the heavy winds we get, blocks the heat out and blocks out morning light.

Store LocationMandurah Forum pop up counter

Cam B

Cam Basked

Absolutely pathetic. Took ages to get back to us. Once installed, they decided that one of the windows needed an electric shutter AFTER installing it and didn't advise us of the $500 fee. They then took 2 weeks to instal the electric point.

Then they forgot to put the stripes on the shutters and took 3 months to get back to us about the complaint. They blamed mum for not checking the contract. Well mum has never seen their previous contract and how was she meant to know it was meant to stipulate that the shutter has a stripe? So now we're stuck with plain shutters that look boring.

I was a witness when mum chose the shutters.

Absolutely pathetic, inaccurate and slow service.

alexOzShut

Hi Cameron. Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear that you haven't had a great experience with us. If i could please ask you to contact myself directly on 9208 7888 i would like to see if we can restore your faith.

Regards Alex Sanderson
General Manager

Lil

Lilasked

How do you clean the inside of the shutters?
We have sliding Windows so. The open side is ok but the fixed side is near on impossible.

Sharon H
Sharon H

Although we do not have OzShut roller shutters I imagine this question would be relevant to all brands of roller shutters. If you have the roller shutters down but open with all the little slits opened the water should be able to enter the slits and thereby clean the inside of the roller shutters. I would recommend using a pressure washer for the sheer power as opposed to a garden hose.

NurseyDS
NurseyDS

Closes shutters but leave the slats open (tiny vent holes) and hole with high pressure hole or strong nozzle. That's how maintainenc guy explained it years ago however, I've not needed to do this except to wash outside and joins. Hope that helps

Get an answer from our members and OzShut representatives