4.6 from 1,167 reviews

1,167 reviews
  • Warranty Claim MadeYes (14) · No (331)

Mary Seumalu

Mary SeumaluPerth, WA

My roller shutters are great

I had my roller shutters installed in the weekend it was the best investment i have ever made. The service was quick and efficient.

Thanks oz shut would highly recommend you to anyone.

Mary Seumalu

Store LocationWA
Mark474

Mark474Perth

Not a great experience

While we cannot fault the lovely tradesman who completed a quality installation, we were not given advice on alternative options to mount shutters over our living area - this resulted in an aesthetically unpleasant look and took valuable light from our living area - after installation, and only after questioning the installation, were we informed there was an option to mount the drive assembly hard up beneath the soffit but we were charged a further $1600 to put this right - this was completely avoidable had the sales consultant bothered to give us the right advice in the first instance. Not a happy customer.

alexOzShut

Love my new roller shutters

My roller shutters were installed a couple of days ago and they look fantastic
Oz Shut service was second to none I ordered them on Monday and they were installed the next Monday
I was very satisfied with the installer and the electrician
The whole experience was fantastic
I would highly recommend Oz Shut for their professionalism

Store LocationMalaga

Christo

ChristoPerth, WA

Quality product

We recently had OzShut Roller Shutters installed to the front of our house. It's a quality product, delivered with fast and friendly service at an affordable price. Looks good too.

Marie

MariePerth, WA

Oz Shut Satisfied Customer

Apart from some administrative hiccups at the start I'm satisfied and happy with my shutters. The installer Steve and electrician Julian were excellent even though they both had horrible weather to work with and out in the rain for most part of the job. Good workmanship, good attitude and respectful at all times. Big thank you to Alex Ferguson in corporate who resolved the initial hiccup with professionalism and prompt action.

Store LocationMalaga - Perth WA
Brigitte L.

Brigitte L.Perth, WA

Love love love my new Roller Shutters

They look fantastic and I feel much better about the security of my house now. Also I’m using less energy because the house is much warmer, and the noise from passing traffic has reduced significantly.
I had only one minor issue post-installation and it was responded to and amended promptly. Cannot fault the customer service.

Store LocationPerth WA
Mathew C.

Mathew C.Perth, WA

Very happy with ozshut

I found the sales person very negotiable to my situation & received a great discounted offer as ozshut was doing a promotion in my area. I liked I could choose from a limited selection of colours for no extra cost. The installation was on time & finished quickly & precise.
Looks great!
I recommend ozshut.

Store LocationMalaga W.A
alexOzShut

Hi Mathew. Thank you for your positive review and kind words. It's fantastic to hear how happy you are with everything and the service we provided. Please don't hesitate to get in touch if we can be of any further assistance.

Team OzShut :)

rosenburg

rosenburgPeel, WA

very happy with OZshut

salesman was not pushy, installers arrived on time and completed the job in one day. We needed an adjustment with new path and they came and completed this without a charge. Loving how dark it is at night, can sleep in in the mornings now.

Andrew

AndrewPerth

OzShut Avoid at all Cost!

OzShut are to be avoided at all cost, they employ pressure salesman, then make out you receive huge discounts with there over inflated prices! Shop around for quotes. A Roller Shutter is very simple goes up and down don't be fooled by them. I would not even give them 1 star

Dan Atkinson

Dan AtkinsonPerth, WA

Overpriced, massive regrets, will not recommend

Salesman was very pushy and rude, I regret signing on the line for these shutters, took them a month and a half to come out a finish the job, not happy with the price nor the service

Di D

Di DPerth, WA

Don’t get OZSHUT

The shutters are rubbish compared to the Westral shutters. I got two and they are both the same making a loud clunking noise as they open and close. The Westral ones do not make this noise and they are very old over 12 years. I would never use OZSHUT again for anything.

Store LocationMalaga
Carlo C.OzShut

Hi Di D, we are sorry to hear of your issue. Please contact our office on 13 20 68 to arrange a service technician to attend and investigate the noises you describe. Thank you Team OzShut.

Elisa T.

Elisa T.Perth, WA

Great product and service

From start to finish the whole process was smooth.
Blinds look great, not totally convinced about the 30% heat reduction we were promised
So nice to sleep in a dark room!

Store LocationJoondalup
Joseph

JosephPerth, WA

Repair my shutter.

I had problem with shutter after 10 years time,I call for help, they sent a technician next day ,and fixed within half an hour,and charge for free,the staff is very nice,and the service is excellent.I am so appreciate,and highly recommend to all friends.

Store LocationWA
Grahame K.

Grahame K.Perth, WA

Great product worth every cent

I had considered put shutters on for a while and am so glad I did. The difference is unmistakable, not only the improved appearance but the noise it keeps out. I have also noticed the temp differences now and also like that it keeps the rooms dark in the mornings. Absolutely recommend this product.

Store LocationPurchase thru the Malaga WA branch
Ellie

ElliePerth, WA

What a difference it’s made in keeping the house cool. Wish we’d gone it years ago

I first met the sales rep in the shopping centre. She set up an appointment at our convenience. The salesman thAt came to the house was knowledgeable and professional and gave us a great deal.
The blinds weren’t installed as quickly as we’d been promised but the installation was done quickly and without any problems.

Store LocationOzshutters

Very Happy

We’ve had our roller shutters for a couple of months now and love them. They keep out the heat and early morning light (our windows face east) so we can sleep a little longer in the mornings. Staff were all friendly, efficient and on time when installing. Would recommend them to anyone.

Rose H

Rose HPerth, WA

Job well done

The sales team were very informative. Shutters installed with no fuss leaving little mess. Thank you it’s made a big difference to the rooms keeping them cooler as they get the afternoon sun which can get very hot in summer.

Hank

HankPeel, WA

Ozshut

Ozshut
Done a good job at installation and even blower vac all the masonry dust from the window seals. Excellent job would recommend these blinds to anyone.
They really block out the sun and extra heat rays into to windows also.

Excellent job

Excellent jobPerth, WA

All staff have been friendly and accomodating. They all arrived on time and did the job super fast. Thank you to all the sales team for such a wonderful job. I have not yet received a receipt yet for my last job but i’m sure its on it’s way.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

That safe feeling that I like

Well done Oz Shut
How good it is to have that extra feeling of safety. An excellent addition to the security of my residence.
The price was exceptional with the added discount for displaying the company sign a bonus.
Service from the quoting stage through to the final installation was professional, courteous, and proficient.

Colin52asked

I've sent an email for a quote but need to know how much work is required inside for an electric system and the likely costs involved. The windows are quite wide at about 3m to 4m and maybe 2m high. Wanting two of these large windows done.

Cam B

Cam Basked

Absolutely pathetic. Took ages to get back to us. Once installed, they decided that one of the windows needed an electric shutter AFTER installing it and didn't advise us of the $500 fee. They then took 2 weeks to instal the electric point.

Then they forgot to put the stripes on the shutters and took 3 months to get back to us about the complaint. They blamed mum for not checking the contract. Well mum has never seen their previous contract and how was she meant to know it was meant to stipulate that the shutter has a stripe? So now we're stuck with plain shutters that look boring.

I was a witness when mum chose the shutters.

Absolutely pathetic, inaccurate and slow service.

alexOzShut

Hi Cameron. Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear that you haven't had a great experience with us. If i could please ask you to contact myself directly on 9208 7888 i would like to see if we can restore your faith.

Regards Alex Sanderson
General Manager

Colin52

What's with signing a contract. I tend to get quotes and then sign the quote and that should be it. If there is any fine print I would take it to a lawyer first, in fact I probably wouldn't buy in the first place. When we had the air conditioner put in the sales guy came out and I said yes and away he went and the same for the new gas hot water system. Never remembered signing any contract first.

Lil

Lilasked

How do you clean the inside of the shutters?
We have sliding Windows so. The open side is ok but the fixed side is near on impossible.

Sharon H
Sharon H

Although we do not have OzShut roller shutters I imagine this question would be relevant to all brands of roller shutters. If you have the roller shutters down but open with all the little slits opened the water should be able to enter the slits and thereby clean the inside of the roller shutters. I would recommend using a pressure washer for the sheer power as opposed to a garden hose.

NurseyDS
NurseyDS

Closes shutters but leave the slats open (tiny vent holes) and hole with high pressure hole or strong nozzle. That's how maintainenc guy explained it years ago however, I've not needed to do this except to wash outside and joins. Hope that helps

Get an answer from our members and OzShut representatives