OzShut
See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by OzShut

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (34) · No (627)

Best decision I've made

From quote to installation took less than a week. The installer was very pleasant, professional and cleaned up after. The shutters have been amazing throughout the summer, keeping the heat and light out of the upstairs area

Great shutters

Process was nice and smooth. It was very quick to install blinds and easy customer service to deal with throughout.

Good service and product

The process from start to finish was good. There was a little bit of mis-communication i.e. we we're required to start paying for the product / service prior to installation (they thought installation was completed). However, once we raised the issue with the company, it was quickly resolved. The product itself looks and functions great. The shutters keep the heat out and prevents unwanted observers as guaranteed. The discount was significant, which was great.

The only issue I had was the monthly administration or account keeping fee. I thought it was a bit steep. My resolution was to pay it off faster in fewer instalments.

Zac Riberi
Zac RiberiPerth, WA

Fantastic product

We had a great experience with the new shutters and the easy installation process. The sales representative and the installers were a pleasure to deal with. Would have hoped for a bit more information maybe on what the manual and automatic shutter controls and dials looked like as the manual winder is a bit obnoxious and not recommended. Overall a good product.

Find out how OzShut compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Roller shutters are very good qualities

OzShut done the roller shutters for my house almost 20 years ago, all roller shutters are still very good conditions. Recently, I got OzShut to install the roller shutters for my daughter's house.
They have done good jobs on both occasions.
My daughter is happy with her roller shutters.

TJD
TJD

Very efficient service

We were very happy with the process from the start to the finish. The sales rep was not pushy and we were able to do away with the promise of "special deals" etc and settle a price without too much trouble. The installation was prompt and efficient and we have been very happy with the end result.

Should of got them sooner

Right from the phone call I made to them the whole thing went smooth. We had the sales rep come around and he was never pushy, which we liked. He explained everything very clearly on their product and how the process was going to go. The installer was very professional and after he left there was no mess anywhere. We will definitely use them again in the future.

Hugo
HugoPerth, WA

Great product

Great product, slight issue with shutters closing entirely however I was told this will resolve itself. All in all great service and competitive pricing. Would recommend.

Excellent service

I feel safe living in my house now that I have shutters all around my house thank you OZSHUT for your excellent service

hoseman
hosemanPerth, WA

Good quality workmanship - quick completion time - and a good solid product

Good service - and ive had no issues with the shutters I had installed noise reduction and black out is amazing

Katie v.
Katie v.Perth, WA

Best product I've bought for the house

Installed roller shutters make a massive difference to the temperature inside the house, a lot less heat through windows in summer and warmer when the weather is cold. Staff very friendly and professional, would definitely recommend to anyone considering getting roller shutters. Have both manual and electric mechanisms.

Repeat Customer

Moved house and wanted to continue the benefits of OzShut shutters that we had in our previous home, so we had the team install new shutters in the downstairs bedrooms, particularly as we are now by the coast. They were good to work with and followed through on agreed install timeframes, again.

Fast turn around

Fast and efficient service from quote to installation. Providing security and privacy and blocking out the light and outdoor sounds for my baby's naps and early morning light. Good quality products and was given a great discount.

Fantasy service

Fantastic straight forward service, very quick install time and fantastic customer service, the shutters where originally a little bit noisey but after ringing customer service they sent someone out and fixed the issue free of charge, thank you

Barney
BarneyPerth, WA

A lot cooler home

These shutters have reduced the heat in my home by 8 degrees so this also reduces my power bills. This will save me a fortune over the summer months.