OzShut

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (20) · No (435)

Francoise

FrancoisePerth, WA

The roller shutters have reduced the temperature in our home during our recent heatwave in WA

We were truly impressed with the Oz shut installers. They carried out their tasks in a professional and efficient manner. Excellent product.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Rosine

RosinePerth, WA

The Roller shutters installed are just perfect and complete the security/safety for me. Thank you

I was very satisfied with my purchase of the roller shutters. The service I received from the sales person & the gentleman that installed them was very professional. Thank you

Best purchase we ever made!

Got the roller shutter to block out the sunlight and to stop our dogs jumping at our lounge window.
Guy came out to our house and talked us through it all with ease and answered any questions we had.
Installation was quick with no mess.
100% recommend.

Casey Finlay

Casey FinlayPerth, WA

The shutters came in handy

We wanted to get roller shutters as our children were waking earlier during summer and to block out the noise. After a set back (the initial shutters did not fit the windows), we were thrilled when they went back to sleeping longer and through the night. They’ve also kept the hot side of the house a lot cooler. Thanks!

bob

bobPerth, WA

Roller shutter I go are great.

The shutters I got are Great. Puts my mind at ease security wires easy to use. The install person was very professional

Thanks for the Shutters

I had some Oz shutters installed. Service was excellent , rep was helpful, price was great and within my budget, all installed and electrical done o same day. Product quality is really good, home is now secure and slot cooler.. definitely recommend

Neil Z.

Neil Z.Perth, WA

Great product, good services

Easy to communicate, good services, good products.
Happy with everything so far.
Would purchase in future if we need more products from them.

Andrew

Andrew Perth, WA

Fantastic

We had a rep come out and give us a quote for some roller shutters. She was upfront and professional. Took us through all our options and we are very happy with our shutters which block out the sun and noise.

Roller shutters

Really happy with the product blocks out all the light during the day while the kids are sleeping, thankyou team

Cecil P

Cecil PPerth, WA

Great shutters

I like the shutters. They look good and do the job they are intended to do. Cut the noise and the light for a good night sleep.

JohnC

JohnCPerth, WA

Excellent, Efficient and prompt service.

Prompt quote and install

The two shutters met our expectations and everything was installed with no problems. Haven't had any issues with them at all.

JennyPerth, WA

Poor Workmanship from the day installed still waiting to be replaced

Poor workmanship from the day shutters installed, light streaming through, replacements been installed which are even worse. Still waiting nearly 8 weeks later for the shutters to be replaced. The installer today told us there is a batch of faulty shutters if they know this why are the installing them. We paid $4500 for 4 small windows.

Noella

NoellaPerth, WA

wow shutters are great

right from the first point of contact which was very friendly to completion all contact members were very friendly and easy to speak with. We only had one issue that was to have a motorised blind because there was not enough room for the manual. We did some compromising on both sides. The installation went fine. We are very satisfied with the whole project and found everyone to be obliging, friendly and helpful. We love our blinds. Thanks one and all.

Emily

EmilyWestern Australia

Amazing service.

From the initial meeting to the install was an easy process.
Roller shutters look and work great.
Every one is so easy to deal with and have great customer service.

Karen

KarenPerth, WA

Happy Kids!

We had roller shutters installed on the kids bedroom windows to keep the sun and heat out so they could sleep in. 3 very happy kids in this household. No problems from start to finish with Oz Shut.

Hamala70

Hamala70Perth, WA

Very happy!

Have now had 10 shutters installed and they really do make such a difference with keeping the light and heat out.
Have found Ozshut to be quick and professional. Had a problem with one shutter and they came out straight away and fixed it.

Multiple Return Customer

These guys definitely know what they are doing. A great price that does not affect their great service. Highly recommend Oz shut.

Gives u security

So so happy with our blinds saves on cooling keeps sun out and made us much more secure have our whole house covered

Natalie

Natalie

Fantastic

The shutters were installed well and they are functioning properly and would recommend them for shutters
The company I would recommend for any one to get shutters

Jackieasked

What qualifications do a installer have to judge if my home has asbestos in the walls. He refused my install unless i go electric or have someone come and do a asbestos test.

Mark474
Mark474

I'd suggest try someone else, I did not have a great experience with these Muppets. I don't trust them.

alex s.OzShut

Hi Jackie. Thank you for your question, many of our installers have been with us for many years now and are very familiar with what could be asbestos. Due to the nature of asbestos we would never want to put an installer in possible harms way which i am sure you could appreciate. If you would like us to send out another installer for a second opinion we would be more than happy to accommodate.

Regards Alex Sanderson
General Manager
13 20 68

Jackie

No new installer....not interested, feeling very upset and miss treated.

Colin52asked

I've sent an email for a quote but need to know how much work is required inside for an electric system and the likely costs involved. The windows are quite wide at about 3m to 4m and maybe 2m high. Wanting two of these large windows done.

Cam B

Cam Basked

Absolutely pathetic. Took ages to get back to us. Once installed, they decided that one of the windows needed an electric shutter AFTER installing it and didn't advise us of the $500 fee. They then took 2 weeks to instal the electric point.

Then they forgot to put the stripes on the shutters and took 3 months to get back to us about the complaint. They blamed mum for not checking the contract. Well mum has never seen their previous contract and how was she meant to know it was meant to stipulate that the shutter has a stripe? So now we're stuck with plain shutters that look boring.

I was a witness when mum chose the shutters.

Absolutely pathetic, inaccurate and slow service.

alex s.OzShut

Hi Cameron. Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear that you haven't had a great experience with us. If i could please ask you to contact myself directly on 9208 7888 i would like to see if we can restore your faith.

Regards Alex Sanderson
General Manager

Colin52

What's with signing a contract. I tend to get quotes and then sign the quote and that should be it. If there is any fine print I would take it to a lawyer first, in fact I probably wouldn't buy in the first place. When we had the air conditioner put in the sales guy came out and I said yes and away he went and the same for the new gas hot water system. Never remembered signing any contract first.

Get an answer from our members and OzShut representatives