OzShut

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (17) · No (359)

Lyn

LynPerth, WA

Fantastic product, can’t speak highly enough of my roller shutters.

Love my shutters recently installed. Don’t know how I survived without them for so long. Had them installed to blockout early morning sun and they certainly do that plus I feel so much safer and secure with them. Would recommend them to anyone.

Store LocationLivingston Shopping Centre, WA

Barry Tindall

Barry Tindall

Great product

I decided to install the shutter on a large west facing window after a major storm nearly blew in the window. I contacted OzShut and they came to measure up within a couple of days. Aw eek after that they came to install. The process was quick and easy, even during the height of the Covid lockdown. I feel a lot more secure with the shutter in place and it has the added bonus of shielding the room from the summer heat.

Store LocationMalaga, WA
Brenda

BrendaPerth, WA

Great product, would recommend to everyone

My blinds were installed immediately, they look great and as a bonus to security if I work nights the blinds keep to room dark so sleeping is easy during the day.

Bruce

BrucePeel, WA

Enjoying the privacy and the quiet home.

The mechanics of the shutters make the product enjoyable to operate. As we live on a ever increasing traffic load we are please with the noise the shutters have reduced making for a far better home to live in.

Store LocationW.A.

L and T

L and TPerth, WA

Can't believe we lived without roller shutters!

Great service! Quick installation! We would recommend to anyone.
Having shutters on our bedroom windows has been the best decision. It has helped our son sleep longer and keep his room at an ok temperature in summer, as prior to having them his room use to become a oven. We would definitely use OzShut again.

Store LocationWA

James M

James MPerth, WA

Great product and great service

Really happy with my roller blinds installation
Found the staff very helpful and great customer service.
Cannot recommend them highly enough.

Sandra

SandraPerth, WA

Love my shutters

We installed roller shutters for security reasons but the way they control the temperature in the room is amazing they keep the heat out and likewise the cold out. Service with this company has been very good any problems they are straight out to fix always happy to help.

Store LocationMandurah WA
Michael A

Michael APerth, WA

Great products, great service will use again

We Used them 3 times, product is faultless.
Service is great. Good quality strong shutters.
We will definitely use them again.

June G.

June G.Perth, WA

Love our Oz Shut shutters

Very pleased with our purchase of 8 shutters. Will be having the last windows done in the future.
Found the service excellent very professional in all aspects.

Store LocationMalaga W.A.

Roller shutter

Sales man was good, very fast install, happy with product, fit my windows well. Home is cooler with this product

Marco

MarcoPerth, WA

Great product and even better after sales service

We purchased our shutters from OZ Shut about 10 years ago and they're still in great condition. We just had some service work to the shutters done which was done by Scott from Oz Shut. Scott was on time and probably the most sincere and polite trades person I have ever come across. Scott was very professional and knows his work. Scott is a credit to the OZ Shut organisation. Would not hesitate recommending Oz Shut on the quality, workmanship and after sales service.

Store LocationMalaga WA
James Black

James Black

SAFE / SECURE / SUPERB

Being elderly we needed to feel more secure, this product was installed professionally and we were given great service. We now feel perfectly safe in our home which gives us peace of mind and a more restful sleep.

Christine

ChristinePerth, WA

Great for shift work

The representative that came out at the start was very personable and not pushy which I thought was good. Installer messaged day before to arrange time for fitting and was very prompt and again very friendly. The shutter looks good so near and clean and is great for keeping out the light which will is great for shift work.

Store LocationMalaga wa
Potthoff

PotthoffPeel, WA

Fantastic Product, would 100% recommend

Great product for shift workers trying to sleep especially during your typical Aussie summers day.
The whole process was a breeze and at no point did we feel pressured into buying more or less than we wanted.

Awesome product

We had them fitted to replace old roller shutters on windows that cop the morning sun and it has cooled our house dramatically... awesome product!!

Store LocationMalaga

Sinead C.

Sinead C.Perth, WA

Amazing !!!! One of the best purchases we added to our home

We had no issues using OZ Shut at all :)
This is not the first item they have installed with us and everything has gone smoothly and wonderfully.
Looking forward to using them again in the future.

Store LocationMidland, WA
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Does what we wanted. Happy with it

Blinds were installed really well and had no problems at all and very happy with the blind and would go through them again

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent product with great after sales care.

The shutters do all they say they will: keep out the heat and shut out the cold. Especially helpful for f I f o worker coming off night shift. DARK and cool.
Also, they add security and peace of mind.

Zero Stars

Absolutely unreliable company. They promised me 4 times already that they would come out to measure and quote. No one came. I sat there every time waiting for them for hours. When I call they apologies and do nothing else.

Store LocationWA
Andrew

Thanks for your assistance I’m happy over all. Hope the install will go smoothly as well.

Jackieasked

What qualifications do a installer have to judge if my home has asbestos in the walls. He refused my install unless i go electric or have someone come and do a asbestos test.

Mark474
Mark474

I'd suggest try someone else, I did not have a great experience with these Muppets. I don't trust them.

alex s.OzShut

Hi Jackie. Thank you for your question, many of our installers have been with us for many years now and are very familiar with what could be asbestos. Due to the nature of asbestos we would never want to put an installer in possible harms way which i am sure you could appreciate. If you would like us to send out another installer for a second opinion we would be more than happy to accommodate.

Regards Alex Sanderson
General Manager
13 20 68

Jackie

No new installer....not interested, feeling very upset and miss treated.

Colin52asked

I've sent an email for a quote but need to know how much work is required inside for an electric system and the likely costs involved. The windows are quite wide at about 3m to 4m and maybe 2m high. Wanting two of these large windows done.

Cam B

Cam Basked

Absolutely pathetic. Took ages to get back to us. Once installed, they decided that one of the windows needed an electric shutter AFTER installing it and didn't advise us of the $500 fee. They then took 2 weeks to instal the electric point.

Then they forgot to put the stripes on the shutters and took 3 months to get back to us about the complaint. They blamed mum for not checking the contract. Well mum has never seen their previous contract and how was she meant to know it was meant to stipulate that the shutter has a stripe? So now we're stuck with plain shutters that look boring.

I was a witness when mum chose the shutters.

Absolutely pathetic, inaccurate and slow service.

alex s.OzShut

Hi Cameron. Thank you for your question. I am sorry to hear that you haven't had a great experience with us. If i could please ask you to contact myself directly on 9208 7888 i would like to see if we can restore your faith.

Regards Alex Sanderson
General Manager

Colin52

What's with signing a contract. I tend to get quotes and then sign the quote and that should be it. If there is any fine print I would take it to a lawyer first, in fact I probably wouldn't buy in the first place. When we had the air conditioner put in the sales guy came out and I said yes and away he went and the same for the new gas hot water system. Never remembered signing any contract first.

Get an answer from our members and OzShut representatives