Listing monitored by The Blind Factory

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (132)

Gazi
GaziSydney, NSW

Awesome installation by Danny

The blind looks awesome. But specially the service we received from Danny who did the installation is amazing. Even though in his first visit, he found some issues with the blinds configuration, he quickly went to the head office and fixed it, in the same day he came back to install the product. Such a good customer service by Danny. Highly recommend this installation.

Excellent service! Couldn’t have asked for better.

Andrew was efficient, friendly and gave a great quote. Brooke was amazingly helpful with our installation as sudden change of circumstances meant we needed to forward our date. Jacob was prompt & installed competently. Excellent service!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great blinds and great customer service!

The new double blinds with pelmets and remote are just fantastic. The process from the moment we came to the Bayswater showroom and spoke to an incredibly helpful staff member has been terrific. Michelle came to our home and helped us with our very slow decision making and Brendan recently installed them. You are to be congratulated on consistent excellent customer service and a great product. We are waiting for one blind to be refitted - that does not change our high opinion.
When we need to do the remainder of our home - we will be back

Feyster
FeysterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst Customer Service EVER!

Danny Hajjar
Danny HajjarSydney, NSW

Installation of curtains blinds and security door excellent

The work was done very efficiently and our installer Danny H from the Blind Factory was wonderful. Nothing was too much trouble.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great, thank you, Carol from Cherrybrook!

Sheila
SheilaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent customer service 10 years after installation

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Sheila, we are happy to help!

Natasha D.
Natasha D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great customer service

Highly recommend. From initial enquiry, great customer service provided. Response provided in timely manner and a measure/quote organised on my schedule.
My consultant was Louie, has a vast knowledge of products and able to provide you solutions that benefits you.
Our plans changed so did not move forward with new blinds, however this will be first choice if we decide to do so in the future.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Natasha. Let us know when you are ready to get your blinds!

Mez
Mez

Fabulous job, great team

Alina M.The Blind Factory

That's great Mez, thanks for the feedback.

Robyn I.
Robyn I.Sydney, NSW

Excellent product

At the measure and quote for blinds in our unit the professional advice and help in fabric selection was important to us. After installation we are very happy with the way the blinds look and perform. The installation was perfect, the men arrived at the advised time, and after difficulty drilling into concrete in the small recess allowed for blinds/curtains all worked out to our satisfaction. I will shortly be in touch for a measure and quote for curtains and will recommend the Blind Company to friends. A job well done thank you - R&R Jannali

Hi Robyn,
Let us know when you need your curtains!

Thank you for the feedback.

Anitra
AnitraSydney, NSW

Excellent product & service

From the initial contact we had with the blind factory we have been 100% satisfied with the price, quality and all
Important the communication.
I would highly recommend them.
Our blinds & shutters look amazing !

Hi Anitra,
We are glad you like your blinds and shutters!

Catherine Wilson
Catherine WilsonSydney, NSW

Professional, courteous, efficient

Last week, Danny from The Blind Factory came to install vertical blinds in a building complex that we own. Unfortunately, we had to delay the installation several times but that did not faze Danny as he was always patient and very professional. Danny arrived on time and worked diligently on the installation to get the job completed efficiently. Likewise, Oliver who prepared the quote was on time, professional, quote was back to us on the same day and rooms identified clearly. Based on my experience with Danny and Oliver and the quote price, I'd highly recommend The Blind Factory.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thank you for your feedback Catherine.

We are glad to have been of assistance.

Sharon
SharonGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Stunning - My Girlfriends are Jealous

From beginning to end the whole process and experience was wonderful. They organised a time to fit in with my heavy work schedule, offered advice that I took, and now I am so glad I did, as I am just so happy with the final results. I love my new curtains, they look divine and are so perfect in every way. I would highly recommend.

Great - Thanks Sharon!

Find out how The Blind Factory compares to other Blind & Shutter Shops

Brilliant. Perfect in every way!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Mark and Kerri - we are glad you love your shutters!

Fake basswood shutter, no certificate, fake material

They sell fake "basswood" plantation shutter, they gave the cheapest quote and end up with a Timber Composite, which is basically a shutter with a thin outer layer of timber, but the inside is made up of another material glued together to make the panel, frame and slats. So while it looks like solid timber from the outside, it is actually made of many materials. within a few weeks, everything started go wrong, warping louvers/slats, inconsistent paint finishes, shutters coming off hinges...they can't provide material "certificate of origin", this company deserves a zero rating.

RosalindSydney, NSW

New Blinds

The Blinds were installed by Ross and Carly.
They were extremely helpful and I would recommend them again.
Happy with my Blinds.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Rosalind, thank you for your feedback.

Rosalind

Well it was the truth. Will be in touch when I require further replacement Blinds

Paul A.
Paul A.asked

Do you supply and install venition blinds

Joan
Joan

I arranged for block out blinds and see out blinds that cannot be seen in from outside only.

TJK
TJKasked

Do you have knife hinges as an option (they fit top and bottom edges and are less obvious than butt hinges)?

Suzie Galea
Suzie Galea

Hi there
Sorry I’m really not sure as they were done for my mums home not mine.

isabellarussoasked

To whom it may concern, I have always loved your jingles but your latest one regarding ‘iso’ now has to be removed because it has been distressing me to be reminded about our new harsh lockdown restrictions just released yesterday. I’m sure I’m not the only who feels this way. I look forward to hearing from you soon regarding my concerns. Regards Isabella

Hi Isabella,

We too find the lockdown difficult and we wish everyone enduring the process our best wishes for the coming weeks.

For individuals and business's, the extended lockdown announced by the Government last Sunday will be a challenge that we all now need to get through as best we can.

However, be assured that our radio ads are not intended to be distressing to you.

Our ads are intended as a light hearted interval to the day and a chance to do a little sing along. However, we will adjust this song as soon as we can, so hopefully you too can have a little sing along when the ad comes on again !

Take care and all our best,

The Blind Factory Team

isabellarusso

Thank you so much for your caring and understanding comments. I look forward to hearing more wonderful ads.

Regards
Isabella

isabellarusso

Hi again, your new jingle is great - I love it! Thank you for your compassion during these trying times.

Kind regards