The Blind Factory

For anyone looking for quality blinds.

Grate quality and super simple prosses. The staff from the sales team to the instalers made the hole prosses easy. Love the blinds and would defiantly recommend the blind factory to anyone looking for blinds.

Extremely happy

Super happy with the quality and service from the Blind Factory. So easy to deal with and all the employees we came accross were efficient and sounded like they loved working for the company. We had Spotlight come over a few years ago and we didn't follow through with them as they were hopeless. Highly recommend the Blind Factory. We got Blinds with motors and were very happy with the price considering the quality we got. 5 stars!

New house new blinds.

Moved into our new house in a new housing estate development. Blind Factory has already had an agreement with the developer to provide a quick and different and affordable options to get our blinds up quickly, very happy with the service and the quality of the blinds. Andrew was great and very helpful in helping us chose our blinds. Thank you.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks Marty - we appreciate the feedback.

Excellent experience, too easy

Company clearly explained options and recommended best look and effective screen for north facing windows. Delivery and installation were completed in time. Excellent communication through out the process. Thank you

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Anne, Thank you for your comments.

Easy from start to finish

Booking the quote was simple. The Sales rep knew his stuff. When the blinds were installed the finished job was perfect, I didn’t even need to be at home! Very happy!

Great Amber!

Loving my plantation shutters, they look fantastic!

My experience with the Blind factory was excellent , now and in the past. In my present home my shutters were installed by Andrew who always arrives at the time he had given and also does an excellent job.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
We are happy that you are happy, thanks Carol.

Excellent service

We have used the Blind Factory to install plantation shutters at different houses and have been delighted with the results. Price was cheap, service was professional and the end product was excellent.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you Mark for continuing to support us!

Quality!

Really happy with the service provided by Andrew and the finished product. So glad we went with the blind factory. The quality is amazing,
And the price very competitive. Thanks blind factory!

Great, thank you Craig!

SO HAPPY

So happy with our blinds and shutters, fantastic customer service and great advise. Could not fault any of the servcice, we dealt with Andrew who was very knowledgeable and helpful. A nice smooth and easy transaction.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
We're happy you like the blinds and shutters Karen - thank you.

Perfect!

I would like to thank the Blind Factory & big thank you to Chris Arnott who was extremely helpful when I was choosing my blinds. Had no idea exactly what to get but Chris was soo helpful.
The blinds look amazing, extremely happy with them!!
Couldn't recommend Chris enough & the blind factory as well.
I will defiantly be going back when I'm finishing off the rest of my house. :)

Thank you Janiel !

Really happy with the product

Really happy with the service and the products, very competitive with price too. Andrew was very honest but not pushy which I really appreciate when purchasing anything, thank you Andrew

Hi Pete, we're glad you are really happy!

Efficient and Eminent!

Booking was extremely easy and speedy. The consultant Andrew who came out was extremely efficient with no fuss and pleasant to deal with. Prices were very competitive. I received the exact product I ordered on time. Installation was excellent. Correspondence was always prompt. The quality of the materials used for their blinds are exceptional.

Thanks Annalise.

Fantastic products and wonderful service.

We purchased outdoor blinds from the Blind Factory last year and we were so happy with them that we also bought plantation shutters and indoor blinds a few months later. We couldn't be happier - service, installation and the finished product were all perfect. The salesman's name was Rowan and the installer was James - both were brilliant.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
We are pleased that you are so happy with them!

Fantastic from start to finish

Very impressed with all the staff I dealt with at the Blind Factory. George was the sales person I dealt with and he was professional, friendly and very knowledgeable. The price was very competitive and it was installed very quickly. The installer was Damien and he was friendly and great to deal with. I would highly recommend the Blind Factory to all my family and friends. I will definitely be using them again.

Thank you Dana!

Excellent service and product bettered our expectations

Booking was easy and then measuring team arrived in time. Installation was excellent and staff very professional. Great team and great products. Staff were very easy to deal with and all dates and times promised were met.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
We are are really pleased we bettered your expectation Michael.

Love my blind

I ordered a motorised blind (95 percent blockout). It was surprisingly affordable and has solved my heat and glare problems. My balcony faces West and the blind is fixed just inside the frame of the balcony. Great staff to deal with and faultless service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks Anne - glad you like your motorised blind.

Very Good

Online contact only was Very Good
No post-purchase contact at this stage. Waiting to see if you contact me!
NA
Very good but missing excellent by a small margin due to the slight touch against the wall.

Best thing we've done!

We got our plantations installed just before Christmas and we absolutely love them. The quality is impeccable and our experience with the company was flawless. We dealt with both Suzanne and Andrew and they made the process so simple and easy to understand. Our family absolutely raves about our bay window now - the perfect finishing touch on our new home. Couldn't recommend them enough :)

Very happy!

Fantastic customer service, quick install and very happy with the quality of the blinds. Couldn’t fault the process and would have no hesitation in recommending The Blind Factory to friends and family.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Fantastic product. Helpful staff. Brilliant installer.

We saw their TV ad and went in for a look to the showroom. Really helpful girl and some great innovative products. They came out throughout the build a few times to make sure cavities for the rollers were all good and to do final measuring. Installation was seamless - excellent guy. Remote roller blinds from my phone are sensational. So easy. Skylight blinds perfect. So happy. Great company. Great people. Great prices. Great product.

Thank you Rick!