Verifiedtheblindfactory.com.au

737 reviews · Statistics

95% · 70232 · 4%
Return Claim MadeYes (2) · No (393)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (383)
See the Best Blind & Shutter Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

The Blind Factory737 reviews
Peter R.
Peter R.

Happy customer

Very professional measure quote and installation. Prompt service and ease of communication Show details
Caroline
Caroline

Blind servicing

Jhon came to review our blind today. He was professional, friendly and fixed my issue by replacing the motor quickly and with expertise. Show details
Marion P.
Marion P.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Exceptional Blinds installation

Just had 7 blinds installed by The Blind Factory and they look amazing, so pleased. Our installer Andrew D was incredibly efficient and I can't fault his work. If I ever need more window coverings I certainly will call them again, I'd absolutely recommend them. Show details
Alex D.
Alex D.
  VIC, Melbourne

Jhon did a brilliant job at fixing our blinds for our unit.
Dora K.
Dora K.

Plantation shutters Rye

Andrew our installer of our plantation shutters Was amazing.
I was a bit disappointed I didn’t get my plantation shutters for Xmas but that was through no fault of the company it was the docks.
Once installed they looked amazing they changed the whole look of my house! Absolutely love them! Show details ·  1
Favell W.
Favell W.

Great shutters

Great quality shutters. James who took care of the i installation was great. Really knew his stuff, friendly, polite and efficient. Show reply
Inas
InasVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wonderful service, friendly staff

Belinda really took the time to accurately measure the windows and space as well as give insightful and expert advice regarding the curtains, blinds and suitable fabrics and colours for our space. Gary was great with the installation and we are really happy with the outcome. Show details ·  1
Daniel T.
Daniel T.

Blind installation

Blinds look fantastic. Installation was quick and efficient and the installer John was friendly and made sure everything was tidy when he left. Everything works perfectly Show reply
Ros
RosVICSouthwest, VIC
  VIC, Geelong

The best service ever, prompt in home quote and design, helpful with style and colours and fabric, and such a fast streamlined process. Emma and Hayden are a fabulous team Show details ·  1
ECh
ECh

Great job!

Josh T did an awesome job installing our blinds, he was on time, communicated to us prior to the appointment and during the install kept everytime very neat and tidy! Very pleased with the results and would use Blind Factory again for any future installs. Show reply
Karyn
Karyn
  Verified VIC, Melbourne

Has the effect we were hoping for

We wanted blinds that are easy to clean and use. As we have alot of garden our house is away from prying eyes but, as it is nearly all windows we wanted blinds for sun glare and heat in summer. These work exactly as we were hoping for. Show details ·  1
Anna Manganaro
Anna Manganaro
  NSW, Sydney

I was very happy with the service from the measuring up ...which is done twice so no mistakes occur and Oliver was very helpful ...to the installation by Danni who rang and texted the night before to let me know of eta and installation went very smoothly. So happy with the blind factory. And Rosa from the office was always very friendly and professional. Thank you blind factory. Show details ·  1
SUZANNE
SUZANNE2 posts
  NSW, Sydney

Brilliant blind

Love our new bedroom blind. Easy process, free measure & quote and a great price. Joshua turned up on time to measure and quote, and the installer, Danny also showed up on time. Both polite & professional. I would order from them again and highly recommend their product, service & delivery time. Show reply

Very good service

John M. Is so efficient and nice service. He is polite and gentle. Show details ·  1
Geraldine McMillan
Geraldine McMillan
  Fair Incentive VIC, Melbourne

Beautiful sheers

We are just thrilled with the results and the beauty of our curtains. They just finish off the style of our lounge and bedroom. Best choice ever made with great assistance and advice from the blind factory staff in Jess and Joshua who installed them. Show details ·  1

Janice · The Blind Factory

I have plantation shutters and three slats are broken at one end I don’t know how to fix them

Liz
Liz

Easy Janice, contact The Blind Factory they will sort it for you.

The Blind Factory   DM

Hello Janice. Please contact our office on 132 546 and we will can arrange repairs for you.

Pauline B.
Pauline B. · VIC, Melbourne

I want a outdoor blind. Do you work on the Mornington Peninsula.

The Blind Factory   DM

Hi Pauline, yes we do service the Peninsula. Please get in touch with our office on 132 546 to arrange a free measure and quote. Or fill out the form on our website external link

Leo
Leo · VIC, Geelong

I am after a quotation on 2x indoor white shutters and 2 x indoor sun dark UV blinds.

The Blind Factory   DM

Hi Leo, please give the team a call on 132546 and we can organize for a free measure and quote or drop into our Showroom at 118 Fyans Street in Geelong for assistance.