The Blind Factory

Great service and great product

We had our plantation shutters installed and could not be happier with the service and the shutters themselves. I found Andrew Peters to be friendly and courteous at all times and ready to answer my many questions. From the quote which was very competitive to the installation the whole process was seamless. The delivery time was spot on too. I will definitely use The Blind Factory again when I replace my old roller blinds. Thanks!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Everyone comments on how great the room looks with these beautiful plantation shutters.

I booked an appointment, a consultant came out and we discussed the best options. I arranged an appointment with the installer. It was smooth sailing from day 1 to the finished installed products.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Andrew Peters was extremely helpful!

Andrew Peters was extremely helpful, and very professional. We had the whole house fitted with double layers roller blinds with automatic remote controls (can’t go back! Once you have this) I would use Andrew again for his services and I have referred him to my friends and family.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Great! Thanks for the review and the referrals Ange.

Fast quote and measure plus delivered the product at the expected timeline.

Andrew Peters did the measure and quoted me the detail and price on the same day. The products got delivered and install at the time they estimated. Well done the blind factory .

Thank you Nuch !

We had roller blinds installed recently by the blind factory and the whole process, from quote to installation went smoothly and professionally. Andrew Peters came out to do our quote and answered all our questions, he was great to deal with, very courteous, informative and professional. He even made an extra trip when we weren't sure about the colours. If you are wanting blinds I would highly recommend him. I can't remember the name of the gentleman who installed the blinds but he was also fantastic - prompt, courteous and efficient.
Overall the whole process was great.
Thank You Andrew and The Blind Factory.

We appreciate your feedback Steven. Thank you!

The Blind Factory and Andrew are the best in the business. No need to call anyone else

Andrew did a quote, emailed it the same day, beat the competitors for pricing and made the payment process so easy. Beautiful blinds, installed perfectly and great choices to pick from.

Thanks Paula!

Full house of blinds and awnings

The blinds and awnings installed are perfect and were excellent value for money. Andrew's advice was invaluable and his manner was also excellent.His communications and follow up were the best we have experienced, we could not be happier with the process or the outcome. Thank you Andrew and the Blind factory.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
We appreciate your feedback KG.D ! Thank you.

In love with our shutter! Great product and service

We had plantation shutters installed and are in love with them . The blind factory were great to deal with. Such great quality and price. The installer was very professional and helpful and made sure we were completely happy with the product. Would definitely purchase from and recommend the blind factory.

Thank you Anna!

Great job

James Rowan installed my blinds.
He was very nice person,very punctual and polite and did a wonderful job.
My Plantation shutters look great. Please donate money to his charity.
Thank you very much.

That great Cathy - thank!

Quotes for blinds

Today we had a meeting with Kay to get some quotes for some blinds that we want to install. In the process leading up to today, Kay was wonderful to deal with as she responded promptly to our messages and sent us a few reminder messages for today.
She was punctual and gave us some great recommendations.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks for the feedback Adam.

Love our roller blinds

Cannot fault the service so far from The Blind Factory. We have ordered roller blinds, security doors and plantation shutters for a new build. Initially contacted Andrew Peters who came within a day and measured and quoted - he knows his stuff, was friendly, honest, professional and really helpful. Subsequent follow up calls within a few days from installers for final measure on security doors and plantation shutters and our roller blinds were installed today (great quality), which is only 15 days since we paid the deposit (thanks Damian - another very professional, friendly and efficient employee). Highly recommend The Blind Factory, we will use them again in the future.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thanks for the feedback Kris. Andrew is professional and really looks after our customers.

Terrible!

Our appointment with Andrew is at 11am. He texted me at 11:08 saying that he’s on his way. Didn’t even bother to apologise. 55mins later still no sign of him. No phone call, no text nothing! I called him and he said he was stuck in traffic & as usual didn’t apologise. All he said was he couldn’t do anything. Understand you stuck in the traffic but at least call us and let us know. TERRIBLE SERVICE even before we start!

Love our shutters!

It was a pleasure to deal with your sales rep, Oliver and your installer, Joe. Both were professional and punctual and we would highly recommend them. We had plantation shutters installed throughout most of our home a week ago. This included a square bay window and three concertina style sliding doors. It was a large job and we are delighted with the fresh and updated look they have given our home, both from the inside and out. Joe's installation skills were first class. From start to finish, we are so glad we chose The Blind Factory.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi David and Sue, Thanks for choosing us - we appreciate it !

Great Product and Exceptional after Service

The product is of good quality and workmanship also done well. I was having some remote problems and the office arranged call out same day, this is exceptional service, especially as they were not making a sale. I recommend the blind factory any time. Natasha

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Thank you Natasha - we appreciate your feedback.

Excellent service

From the sales rep Andrew Peter's to the installer Damien they both provided excellent service ,punctual and were extremely professional, l would highly recommended the blind factory in the
future. John . All Round Tradie. Vic

Thanks John, Both Andrew and Damian are valued members of our team and we appreciate your feedback.

So happy!

From measure to installation the blind factory made it so easy to feel confident that I could achieve the finish we were after! The service from Andrew in the lead up and post installation has been nothing short of first class. Backed by their warranty they make you feel confident when purchasing. Highly recommend!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Lauri, that's great! Thank you for your feedback.

Perfect sales and service Blind Factory

From the start to the perfectly executed job, excellent service and courtesy given by Shane the salesman and James the fitter.
They came right on time they explained what and after having put them up, cleaned up to leave me with rooms ,better than new.! Thank you, Joy Cremorne N.S.W.

Hi Joy, thanks for the feedback on our team and the work we did for you - we appreciate it !

Great quality product with excellent service

The sales rep were helpful during my show room visit. Andrew Peters provided excellent service providing advise and installation of blinds and security doors for our house. Everything was done on time without any issues. Will definitely go to The Blind Factory again if I need any blind work done.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
That's great Teik, thanks for the feedback.

Highly Recommended

I recently engaged The Blind Factory for our new motorised blinds after a recent renovation. We couldn’t be happier with the result. Matt the rep was on time and presented us with all the options which were accompanied by his practical solutions. We have already recommended TBF to our work colleagues. Thanks again.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Hi Richard, thank for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate you using The Blind Factory !

Quality and value

Easy to deal with, fast and efficient service. Good quality of products, install and finish. Plenty of options and choices in their range of products. Did my blinds, curtains, security gate all in all. Very happy

Warranty Claim MadeNo
We are happy to assist, thanks Marcus.