The Blind Factory

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (93)

Good Service plus Great Blinds

I had a great experience with everyone from The Blind Company and I love my double roller blinds. Tanya their rep was very knowledgeable and helpful and the installer Josh did a great job. I would without a doubt recommend them.

Phillip

PhillipSydney, NSW

Excellence in customer service.

I did a lot of research in to the product I wanted to buy ( ZipTrack ) blinds for my new patio area. It was going to come down to suppliers and customer service.

Oliver was the sales rep that we had our first encounter and from presentation to industry knowledge of the product I give a 10 out of 10.

The installer who fitted or blinds was courteous and professional, turned up as arranged and cleaned up when he was done 10 out of 10.

The price was not the best price I got but I am a firm believer of get what you pay for and for the extra few hundred dollars I was not one bit disappointed. Ordered and fitted in 12 days just in time for us to enjoy The are over the break time.

Phil

PhilGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great service

Wanting two indoor large roller blinds and an external awning,i contacted the Blind Factory.
Their rep Adrian arrived on time and gave helpful and efficient service.
Three weeks later they were installed by Josh,who fitted the job in on a sunday due
to pre-xmas rush.
He did an excellent job.
Very happy with the quality and colours of the blinds.
Overall communication and service was excellent

Thanks Phil,
Both Adrian and Josh are a great part of our team.
Thank you for letting us know.

Crimsafe Front Door

Lovely door. Looks good, works well. Very well installed by Doug. Perfect fit, presumably also due to Doug’s good work a couple of weeks earlier. Thank you Blind Factory. We will leave our front door open now on hot nights, now that we have the security of this new crimsafe door that lets the breeze in.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Enjoy those hot nights Graeme with your new Amplimesh Security Door- thanks for your feedback.

VNH

VNHGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Plantation Shutters

It is a long wait for plantation shutters, but well worth it. Ordered more of them within an hour of them being installed!! They not only look amazing, but give the house a nice, soft light.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great! We are delighted you are enjoying your new Plantation Shutters.

wendy

wendy

Superb service

Was so easy to organise quote. Very helpful in choosing colour. Blinds delivered and installed without fuss. Quality appearance so im really happy. Will definitely use them again. Wish i had found them earlier.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Wendy, we are glad you like them !!

Denise O.

Denise O.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great

Really happy with the service and how easy it all was. However, the awnings make lots of rattling noises in the wind, sounds like someone's knocking on the door and awaken us from our sleep. But they do help keep the heat and glare out perfectly.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Appreciate your comments and feedback, Thank you Denise.

Ian

IanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good job completed before Xmas

Two screen doors fitted before Xmas which was the main request. A second visit to confirm measurements was not mentioned at first and there was some reservation about meeting the Xmas deadline but it was met with about 3 weeks to spare.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks for the feedback Ian!

ljan

ljanAU

Very professional.

Just had my blinds fitted and very happy with the results. From the start - they turned up on time and rang when approaching, which was a "breath of fresh air" after trying other companies to come out. One company even had the hid to say if it was just for 1 window "don't waste my time".

Shane who came out to quote was delightful, to the fitter, James - they were professional, friendly and easy to talk too. I highly recommend them. Thanks, Lisa

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Lisa, thanks for the feedback and choosing The Blind Factory!

Gave me a quote, took my deposit then refused to do the job.

These guys gave me a quote, took my large deposit then refused to do the job. That's very unprofessional. I won't deal with them again and suggest you don't either.

Wayne.

Wayne.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

Had a problem with a blind, called the showroom late on a Friday and they had a service technician out at 7pm that night.

Now thats service. Highly recommended
Wayne.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Wayne, thanks for the feedback.

Bronte

BronteSydney, NSW

Prompt and friendly service

Both Shane and James offered a professional and friendly service. They were informative, patient, prompt and professional. Very happy with the final product - could not fault the service - thank you!

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Great, thanks Bronte, we appreciate you letting us know!

Impressed with Product & Service

My first company contact with Sales Rep Mathew was terrific, (friendly & knowledgeable) as was his fast follow up to any queries I had prior to confirming my order. Later, after an initial installation hiccup, Chris & Josh both stepped in & provided one of the friendliest tradie visits I've experienced. Really appreciated the fast turnaround as well as their respectful manner. They both went beyond my expectations delivering outstanding service & made sure I was happy with every detail. I would highly recommend this company & the employees I've mentioned without hesitation. Thank you guys!

Hi Lou,
We appreciate you letting us know.
All the best,

Caro

CaroVictoria

Fantastic All Round Service

Adrian sales rep fantastic to Robert 5+++++fitter (had a great laugh and a joke, he made me feel very comfortable whilst installing all of my blind) i had a few minor issues which were rectified ASAP.
Then Deb at the office great tks. All in all i cannot complain i love all of my blinds, should have done it years ago thank you so much The Blind Factory. I will recommended and use you again. Cheers Carolyn

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Carolyn - thank you for letting us know and providing your feedback.

Barbara

BarbaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Very Happy Jan

Very reasonable prices. Prompt delivery. The installer was very polite and understanding when I needed to postpone the appointment and when I was late. Installation was perfect and quick. The blinds look great!

Thanks Barbara!

Great Service and Products

Very impressed with the work by The Blind Factory. From the initial consult to the installation, everyone was very professional, fast and friendly. Great service and great products. Thanks to Sue and Josh for all your amazing work.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Alec, that's great, thanks !

Katherine

KatherineGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great after sales service

Extremely happy with our blinds. But even happier with their after sales service. After having a minor problem with one blind (was taken down by painter and not replaced correctly) I received excellent service by Chris and Josh.
The problem was fixed in a timely manner and I could not be happier.
Would strongly recommend The Blind Factory.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Hi Katherine, thanks for letting us know !

Perfect choice for a bay window.

I have a bay window and had some reservations on what would look best. With the excellent advice from the sales rep, I chose Honeycell blinds. They look amazing, are extremely easy to open and close and provide added insulation because of their structure. My experience with The Blind Factory was so easy. Their service, delivery and installation was excellent. I would highly recommend The Blind Factory to anyone looking for an excellent product at affordable prices.

RogerL

RogerLGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Professional and Great Service

We have used The Blind Factory on several occasions and we have requested Andrew as our installer each time. The plantation shutters look great and are very durable. No window covering is too difficult for Andrew whether is curves, obstacles or something a bit different and the installation is always an easy process and on time. We are always very satisfied by the service and would recommend the Blind Factory to anyone wanting shutters.

Alina M.The Blind Factory

Thanks Roger - we appreciate your feedback.

WENDY CARLTON

WENDY CARLTONSydney, NSW

"One very happy Customer"

Yesterday I had shutters installed in my Granny Flat in the back yard.
I am writing to let you know how happy I am with the finished product - they look fantastic and operate well too!
I dealt with Shaun initially and then James measured and fitted them. Both gentlemen were polite and nothing was too much bother and both were great with communication.
I was originally recommended your company from a friend of mine, I then had shutters installed last year to my parents studio and now the second job you have just finished my granny flat.
I will be recommending your company to anyone else who enquires as to shutters / blinds etc.
Regards Wendy