Verifiedtheblindfactory.com.au

Ruby
RubySydney, NSW2 posts
  NSW, Sydney Clyde

First experience Success

Blinds factory was recommended to me and after my first experience with Josh measure up, and Danny installing, would definitely go with again. I tried a competitor for comparison, and there isn’t one from personnel to price and quality.
Josh came out at a convenient time for me and Danny checked in multiple times for install as paint work was delayed. Very accommodating, professional and friendly guys to deal with. Thankyou Show details
Carolyn R.
Carolyn R.

My experience

Thrilled with my plantation shutters and blinds. The plantation shutters arrived earlier than I had expected. Super happy with all services from quality of products to sales person to installation person. Show details
Sharon
SharonSouthwest, VIC2 posts
  VIC, Geelong

Very happy with the whole experience!

The whole process was very easy and professional from measuring to installation. We had plantation shutters installed and are very happy with the overall look of them in both our bathrooms. Show details
Judi D
Judi D

Satisfied customer

Thanks to James for the fitting of our Shutters very professional approach they open and close perfectly.
Very happy with finished product.
Judi
Linda I.
Linda I.

Fixing roller blind

John M was fantastic went above and beyond for me. Show details
Maree D
Maree DGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Always Competitive & Professional

The Blind Factory, always competitive & professional. Great communication. Excellent knowledge of their products & assistance with colour selection. Show details ·  1
Marion Y.
Marion Y.

Happy customer

Very happy with the blinds, they look fantastic. James the installer was very efficient, tidy and polite. Highly recommend. Show reply
Edward
Edward

Installation of Blinds & Shutters

James installed our blinds and shutters in May 2024. He did a great job. The installation went smooth and James was great to deal with. Great job James.
Edward Show reply
Costa A
Costa AMelbourne4 posts
donhel
donhelGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Installing shutters

Very happy with our new shutters, thanks to James and Josh for their care. Show details ·  1
Anna
Anna

Great Company

This is the second house I've used The Blind Factory for and highly recommend them. Andrew who came out for the initial measure and quote is wonderful to deal with. Very helpful and VERY accessible to answer further questions. Installation was also hassle free with Robert who kept me informed every step of the way. Need to get curtains next so will be contacting the lovely Andrew again soon Show details ·  1
Steve D
Steve D
  Fair Incentive NSW, Sydney Clyde

Fabulous

The whole experience was fabulous. From Josh who completed the measure and James who did a great jo with the installation. The blinds look fantastic. Happy Customer Show details ·  1
Bill Asi
Bill Asi

New Plantation Shutters

James the installer did a brilliant job installing my new plantation shutters with minimal fuss and absolute professionalism. Thanks so much Blind Factory. Show reply
Jill S
Jill SSouthwest, VIC
  VIC, Geelong

Excellent service

Friendly, efficient and prompt service. We are very happy with our new roller blinds and curtains. Show details ·  1
Helen C.
Helen C.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent experience !

Fantastic service and competitive price. Special mentioned to James Kenkham, (the installer): he was prompt, on time and delivered an outstanding result; he knows his stuff very well, honest & extremely helpful.
The lifetime warranty also gives peace of mind in case anything breaks. No hesitation of recommending Blind factory especially James! He is definitely a great asset to the team !!! Show details ·  1

Lily
Lily · The Blind Factory

Would you recommend motors for blinds? Are they hard to use or program? What happens to settings if I lose power?

Janice
Janice · The Blind Factory

I have plantation shutters and three slats are broken at one end I don’t know how to fix them

Liz
Liz

Easy Janice, contact The Blind Factory they will sort it for you.

The Blind Factory   DM

Hello Janice. Please contact our office on 132 546 and we will can arrange repairs for you.

Pauline B.
Pauline B. · VIC, Melbourne

I want a outdoor blind. Do you work on the Mornington Peninsula.

The Blind Factory   DM

Hi Pauline, yes we do service the Peninsula. Please get in touch with our office on 132 546 to arrange a free measure and quote. Or fill out the form on our website external link