2Oust 3 In 1

Oust 3 In 1

2Oust 3 In 1
3.7

60%20%20%
Brand Manager for Oust? Claim your listing.

mandst
mandstGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love Oust! BRING IT BACK

Oust has a much nicer smell than another other surface sanitiser and we always had several cans dotted around the house in every bathroom, in the laundry, children's rooms and the garage. Awesome when the mother'sgroup has been over and snotty toddlers have touched/sucked everything. Now I can't find it anywhere and we are sparingly using our last two cans in stock. Why discontinue such a helpful and not ce smelling product??????

Bob
Bob

Good product

I used Oust 3 in 1 in every winter for surfaces and to keep at bay winter viruses, it is an awesome product, but do read the product information when using :)

Nose needs help
Nose needs help

Love this spray

I've been using Oust 3- in1 for yrs. It's the only product that actually works on my sons very potent BO. I don't understand why the makers of this product, ( an award winning product.) would stop selling it. I've looked everywhere, I'm unable to find it. Please bring it back, my nose begs you. No seriously, bring it back.

Dee
Dee

Sweet breeze

I have been using OUST for many many years and love it. When I go to other homes you can understand why I consider this product is the best. The only problem is it is always hard to find, I love the bigger tin. I recommend this to every one. All my family use it. Other products are to over the top on the camouflage smell.

grl8862NSW, 226369 posts

Best Air Freshener Ever !

Greatest fragrance I've ever bought for a household air freshener. Can't get enough of it!!!!

It works! Smells disappear, no, completely destroyed!

Sadly, most other brands smell like too much like public toilets. They are worse than the smell they are trying to HIDE.

I'd buy this company based in this one product.

MissyA
MissyAAU59 posts

Good

LOVELY! It is a beautiful air freshener/ disinfectant that comes in lovely fragrances. Good value for money and also provides peace of mind that you are not only freshening the house but killing nasty germs.
I love the fragrances these come in! They are so lovely and not at all overpowering. They disinfect the air as well as hard surfaces which provides peace of mind that I am also protecting my family from germs and such. The can it comes in is quite nice and it lasts quite a long time so it is also good value for money. They freshen the air for a while as the scent lingers throughout the room. Absolutely beautiful.
Absolutely nothing at all!
sherri
sherriGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC220 posts

Terrible

Ditch it, throw it in the bin, it is a nice smelling poison.

There are non chemical commercial cleaners available now and I will go with those.
It smells okay
It may kill germs but before you spray it, have a good read of the side of the can. On mine, the warning list is a mile long. It includes little items such as not to spray it in a room with pets such as birds or in rooms used by babies. No company will ever write such damning warnings unless there are compelling legal reasons to do that. I'm sorry, but if a spray is so dangerous that you shouldn't take a baby into the same room without airing it(and that's in the warning) then quite frankly, how good is it for the rest of us? I'll take my chance with the germs.

badboybilly
badboybillyAU14 posts

It's ok

Purchased it today at Coles,325gm cAn on special at 5 dollars.

I use it for the toilet mainly,just stick a can on top and use it to spray on the seat and for air freshener in the toilet.also good for mildew.
I like the that fact it kills germs,well so it says,and that it is a spray so i can use it on matresses etc.even though i note on the can it says dont use on matresses.
There are different scents,mine was 'outdoor',and it wasnt a great smell.personally i prefer Glen20

toosh_88
toosh_88South East Queensland, QLD9 posts

Would not recommended it

It's pretty expensive. And the smell is disgusting!!! I had to walk away it's that terrible. We used it for our Pet store, we usually use glen 20 and other products, only bought oust as it was on sale!! terrible do not buy it!! it stinks!
the smell was awful!
the smell!!! disgusting!
pinkyy
pinkyySydney134 posts

OK

I mainly use it in the bathroom, and when I do, I open the window straight away because of the awful smell of the deodoriser.I'd have to say the only thing that keeps me buying it is the fact that it kills the germs.
It's a 3 in 1 that comes in different sized cans. It's as easy to use- all you need to do is uncap the lid and spray.
The smell is disgusting in my opinion, so if you're going to be using it alot, make sure you like the smell of it. It's a little pricey too.