Cleanaway

• Timeliness
  • Job Satisfaction
xtowen

xtowenwollongong

do nothing except asking for money

never get call back for a wrong bill which already been 8 month , I called for everymonth when they send me bill, the bill is for the month after I already closed my business

Felipe

FelipeSydney, NSW

Horrible customer service, and lots of hidden fees.

Do not sig with Cleanaways, I did and regret.
The rep (account managers) are useless, they just want you to sign you up, for this business more is better. I sign in November to have the services stared in December but only received all bins in the end of January, they overcharged me in one invoice and never credit, they just promised to do it, it is been 5 months now since the credit request.
Now I want to cancel my account and there is no one to talk with, I call Customer Service and they say to call account manager who never answer a phone and reply to e-mails.
Do not sign with them, it is a head ache to solve any issue.

ZERO STARS

I would not recommend this company to my worst enemy! No customer service at all, they avoid you at all costs. Best thing I ever did was change over to Wanless Waste.

Hman

HmanPort Macquarie

Do Not Use

Absolute rip off merchants. They help themselves to an extra $200 from the credit card and say the gate was locked one day when they went to collect. No phone call and no effort by the driver to walk up the driveway as we were home

Annoyed

AnnoyedFar North Queensland, QLD

Completely Incompetent

Would rate a zero star if that was an option. They don't show up when they are meant to, they show up when they are not meant to and then charge a ridiculous fee because they couldn't gain access. The drivers cant be bothered opening an unlocked gate so they then say it was locked and charge a gate locked fee of over $100.00. Cancelled the service agreement after a couple of months of being told I couldn't only to have them not show up to collect the bin on the day promised!! Now back to the drawing board of dealing with them only to be told " it should be this week sometime" The most incompetent company around.

Papas N.

Papas N.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Service = 1, Charges and Fess = 10 out of 10. Watch it! Stay away from Cleanaway!

We had a service with this company. Said and done are different things so be careful!

Job Satisfaction

Staggering level of ineptitude.

This company is the epitome of incompetent. Simple inquiries will implode their brains and you'll sit on hold indefinitely. Couldn't even give me a price on a bin without transferring me to three different departments. This should be accessible from the website but its not. Was told an account manager will be in contact in a weeks time. Imagine ringing Bunnings and asking how much a screwdriver is and they say we'll get back to you in a weeks time. Astonishingly awful company.

DMD Auto

DMD AutoVictoria

Don't even think about cleanaway! Stay away!! I really mean it!!!

Not even a single start to be given as they don't give a damn about customers! Brutal negligence and extremely bad customer service. NOT Even a single damn is given about you! Stay away. I wish they will go into they own rubbish bins one day.

Customer Service - Non-Existent

Found out that Veolia offer better service and better price. I thought since we had been with Cleanaway for years they would do something to help us - The customer service representative told me he can't do anything without a copy of a quote from Veolia. I told him we are ethical and therefore can't send the copy of the quote- he replied "you are in business, it's all about money - not ethics!".
He then told me that they will charge $150 per bin to collect them - I asked if there was anything they could do as we had been a very long-standing customer - He replied, "Nothing"...... Hence this negative review. Don't waste any emotions on Cleanaway - Use another waste company who values their customers.

Appalling and rude company

Well I had the WORST experience today with Cleanaway after I tried to book a skip bin. After speaking with a very helpful telephone staff to organise a skip bin and to locate it near my front fence, it was delivered nearly 50 metres away . I called to fix the location only to be told Too Bad. They are not prepared to place it where I requested it. I cannot carry the bulky ite
ms 50 metres. I have a medical condition. Appalling and disrespectful service. The driver was rude and the owner "Allan" just didnt even bother to speak to me. They sais the City of Joondalup forbid them to place the bin closer to my fence. It was ok to do so in 2017 when we last got a bin deleivered. AVOID CLEANAWAY

Worst ever!!!

Never come to collect the bins without wasting me on the phone for hours to argue with them. they always promise and never do a thing!! the worst worst worst ever!!

cameron

cameronSydney, NSW

RUBBISH!!! company stay away

For months Cleanaway has not collected our bins and every week for them to collect bins we have to spend hrs on the phone,send them photos and emails.
Save yourself the stress and don't use this company its not worth the arguing and stress!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

paderborngirl

paderborngirl

Hideous service

Do not sign a contract with Cleanaway because ones they got you there is no more customer service because no one gives a damn. Every few month something goes wrong and it takes ages to have it fixed.

Emily G.

Emily G.Sydney, NSW

Rude drivers and horrible company

I missed a doctor's appointment and was held hostage by this company for 15 minutes because their drivers don't respect other drivers. They blocked me in my driveway. I couldn't get out and the driver just flipped me off when I honked at him. The first blocked me in with the nose of the truck and then with the back. It seemed to be deliberate as they could have positioned the truck differently to let me out. Absolutely horrible and I have filed a complaint with the police.

Dirkwood C.

Dirkwood C.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst Service Ever!

Was with Toxfree before the GC takeover. Cleanaway is by far the worst company ever! Bins not emptied however still charged. No effort to make things better! Was with Toxfree for years & since the takeover only months before cancelling the service with Cleanaway. WASTE OF TIME!

Avoid at all costs!

Terrible company, Dodgy people

I just realized that I have to pay $150 for bin collection fee at the end of our contract. It was not an early termination case. This fee in UNRELATED to early termination and it applies when the agreement ends (like our case). Early termination fee $60 and account close fee $60 are separate charges. When we signed the contract, I asked them 3-4 times about any hidden costs and they assured me there are no hidden costs. Never ever go with them. Just shop around you will find much better services.

Sarah

SarahGoulburn Valley, VIC

Poor customer service

Poor customer service and the guy on the phone didn't have the decency to say good bye, he just hung up. Glad the contract is over and i can get rid of the bin.

Paula M.

Paula M.

Whole place is disgrace.

website is non functional. Can't change anything on it. Waste of time going to it. Staff non helpful. Rep is just a liar. Would not recommend at all a load of crap bsiness

Incompetent customer service

I have been trying to get a hard waste pick up for 4 weeks and still unable to have it completed even after paying for it. I have asked for a refund for not picking it up and I get another excuse why they can’t refund the payment. They couldn’t organise to put toilet paper on the roll.

Dodgy company, please don't trap in contract

Very Dodgy company, please don't sign contract with them, otherwise have to wait for few years to get rid of this company, bad staff servive, eventhough when you finish contract with them they still get you $150 to remove a bin