Clear Choice Water

Clear Choice Water

See the Best Home Care Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fantastic service

There are alot of water filter companies out there to choose from. If you like professional, knowledgeable, fast, reliable and outstanding service....look no further. Their prices are competitive and they go out of there way to assist you.
I only wish i had done this a long time ago, the quality and taste of filtered water is wonderful.

Bogdan B

Bogdan BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Very good product and a Great Support

Hi
I have bought the 5 Stage RO system form Clear Choice Water and I'm very happy with quick delivery (2 working days) and the product price. Before I purchase I called and was given answers to my questions, and after delivery they (Kerry) sent me a connector which I accidentally over tighten.
All the plumbing is very easy to do, internal connectors are color coded with instructions, but minor plumbing knowledge is required
Please Note..... some plastic connectors do not require Teflon tape because they have rubber washers...

I was looking for reviews of Water Filters and Washing Machines and found it very helpful to see good reviews as well as Bad ones, so I hope this helps some people to make a decision
Bogdan B.

Service

I had a problem finding cartridges for an old style filter system which I had installed to our espresso machine. Finally decided to replace the manifold and cartridge holders. Also decided to add A filter system to the house. Received intelligent and helpful advice and a prompt and reasonable quote. The delivery arrived in two days as promised. Unfortunately when all the extra plumbing was finished I discovered that an O-ring was missing from one of the holders. A phone call and the part arrived next day. Solved my problem. Top service.

100% Customer Focused

I made the mistake of buying the incorrect cartridge size and I was wondering why my water tasted like normal tap water. They had confirmed I purchased the incorrect size and was VERY KIND enough to simply ship out the correct size at no extra cost, except the shipping. This really helped us out! Good on-ya guys!

Awesome product and service

I was kept up-to-date with email confirmations of my order status, prompt delivery of my product, quick response to emails. The shower filter was easy to attach and seems to be doing the trick with removing the chlorine - not getting the immediate itch that I used to and my hair feels softer. Fully recommend purchasing this product from Clear Choice Water.

I Love It!

I love my water filter and the service and installation was 10 out of 10! I would recommend this service to anyone. The water is so clear and delicious, the whole family and any visitors love it! Thank you so much clearchoicewater it was so nice to deal with a company that actually know what they are doing and doing it so well!

Colin

ColinNSW

Water. The way it was meant to taste

Sales team were very courteous and professional. They went out of their way to help and answer my questions. The installer was professional and polite unlike some service providers. I went for the system that filtered out everything. The water tastes great. Pure and healthy. It even taste better than the bottled water stuff you buy at the shops. Small investment for long term health benefits.
And by the way, the filter cartridge containers do not contain BPA either which is another bonus. Clear Choice Water use the best filters from the UK and not cheap substitutes from Asia
The service

Don't want to live without good water

Having had a water purifier and filter business 20 years ago I know the value of good service and a good product. Clear Choice Water has both. [name removed] knowledge of how to achieve the result we wanted was unquestionable, and he went beyond the brief when he installed our undersink unit. For the past 5 months we have been drinking water as it should be - tasteless, colourless liquid. It also a pleasure to shower in Chlorine-free water with the filters [name removed] added to our shower.

I've been hearing more and more about the effects that fluoride and other nasties in our water can have on our health and started to investigate how I could remove it from my water. I was fortunate to come across Clear Choice, who took the time to find the best solution for me. I've been using my filtration system for a month now and I'm really impressed!
helpful service, cheap, 30 day guarantee, free shipping

Josephine

JosephineBardwell Valley

Clear Choice Water Reviews

KAC

KACSydney

We found a company offering friendly advice and a great product

I contacted Clear Choice Water regarding a shower filter and a portable water filter to remove fluoride for my son, they took the time to listen to what we wanted and we have been very happy with the results. It has been 6 months now and my sons psoriasis is noticeably better.