Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads

Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Clearasil? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Smell
  • Acne Severity
Rosie G.
Rosie G.Victoria

AMAZING!

This product is so amazing. I’ve tried everything and this has cleared up my acne so well even through the most stressful weeks. I have tried so many products throughout my lifetime and this is my favourite.

Purchased in July 2019.

Smell
Mum of Four
Mum of Four

Fantastic results

Purchased in February 2019.

Other Acne Treatments

Jessesmomma
JessesmommaGippsland, VIC

This is an absolute amazing god send!

I have bad acne from a new medication I take, that makes me sweat a lot!! My face absolutely just broke out it looked awful. I brought these in a desperate attempt to clear up my face. I’m now on the second night of using (morning and night) and I’m extremely happy to say, my face is 90% cleared up!!! Hardly any redness now, the pimples have nearly all disappeared even say goodbye to black heads! This is an amazing product well worth the money!!!!! Even worked on my 16 year old newly pubescent brother!!!!

Evens skin tone very well!

I love this product I have been using this product for months and I was getting lots of spots now I have hardly any!!! I use 1 pad and quite hard rub it in my face and neck before I go to bed and it has reduced the quantity of spots and made my skin all one colour.

Acne Treatments

Find out how Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads compares to other Acne Treatments

Me!
Me!Here!

Perfect!!!

This is such a great product I don't know what I would do without it! I went from a pimply face to almost no pimples at all and "movie star" skin. I love this product although it can be quite expensive. The fact it contains 65 pads for your face is good value too:) I highly recommend this product!!!
Great, works, near flawless skin afterwards & nice quantity
Bit pricey...nothing else though!:)