Real-u Spot Treatment

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Carol

CarolLong Beach

Not effective

Doesn’t dry your skin but at the same it doesn’t do its job. It’s not effective, I did not notice any decrease in size with my pimples when using it and worse off yet which is really odd, while using this spot treatment on my pimples, it would leave them brown and that eventually scarred on my skin.

Steph

StephPerth

Real-u Spot Treatment

Real-U Spot Treatment does not dry out my skin like most other treatments do. When I use it on it's own it I find it's not super effective, so I like to use it in combination with tea tree oil to help bring out and treat pimples without drying out my skin. Using the combo of the Real-U cleanser & control gel has given me my clearest skin in years.

Wouldnt ever change

I love this product, my skin was so bad and I was on medication from the doctors to treat it which felt like it made it so much worse, they diagnosed me with Rosacea which was developed from stress and anxiety in my final year of university. I stopped taking the medication and started using Real U, I wouldn't ever use another product it cleared up my skin with only a few now and again spots from hormones!!

Sara L

Sara LAlbury

Worth having in the cupboard!

This is a quailty product that helps when pimples pop up. I would definitely recommend keeping this product in the cupboard for when pimples decided to appear on your face.

Perfect for sensitive skin!

I have been using this cleanser for around 6 months after a friend recommended and well, wow! I have sensitive skin that gets dry but also has occasional break outs. This cleanser balances it out perfectly and is easy to use and leaves me with clean, fresh and beautiful feeling skin!

An amazing product!

My skin has been looking good since I started using it, even my husband upon my advice use it as well and we were so happy that we made the right choice

Bec

BecHobart

Only cleanser that doesnt dry my skin! Love it!

I love this cleanser, it is the only one ive used that doesnt leave my face dry and tight and screaming for moisturiser straight away. Beautiful product, very long lasting also.

Megs

MegsMelbourne

Love love love!

This product acts so quickly on those pesky breakouts!! It’s strong enough to make a huge difference overnight, but gentle enough to put on problem areas and it not be too drying. Love it!!

Never been happier

My skin has improved massively since using this product over the last couple of years. I haven't tried anything else since. Prior to using Real U I was using products that are much more expensive it's a bonus that's it's reasonably priced!

Zoe

ZoeWestern Australia

Real-U

I found Real-U via Instagram about 12 months ago, my skin was absolutely terrible full of pimples that were so sore, painful & most of all I was so embarrassed! After using real-U and cutting out LIQUID FOUNDATION altogether my skin is completely clear, I never get any pimples and i feel comfortable wearing no makeup at all. Definitely recommend trying it.

Marina

MarinaSydney

It's some kind of wonderful witchcraft

I'm sceptical when it comes to most things, especially skincare, as I've been prescribed literally everything under the sun in the past to deal with my adult acne. Nothing has dealt with it as well as Real-U. I don't even know how they do it! I ran out of my Real-U products recently, and thought, "hmm, I should be ok without them, my skin is completely clear lately..." However, lo and behold, I started to break out again almost immediately under my jawline (my problem are) so I restocked my beloved Real-U, started using everything again, and I was 100% crystal clear again in about 2 weeks, just like magic. Keep it up ladies - I don't know how you do it, but never change!!

Literally a life saver! Once you discover real-U , you won’t be able to live without it

Before I tried Real-U i was breaking out but 10 months since my skin has never been so clear!
I forgot to re-purchase and ran out a few months ago, the two weeks I wasn’t using the 3-step-system my skin began to breakout and was awful. Now I always make sure I’m stocked up.
Differently recommend to all my friends and family.
CANT LIVE WITHOUT IT NOW

The only thing that cleared up my adult acne!

I received the spot treatment as a sample and loved the results. I’d tried everything to clear my acne including facials, skin needling, you name it! All it did was drain my bank account. Once I tried this I then purchased the other products and have been using them ever since! My skin is now clear and I no longer feel embarrassed or scared to go out in public without makeup on!

Sarah

Sarah

Love it

I love it, but not convinced it helps stop pimples from forming. Love all your products, using the entire set I think has helped my skin a lot. However, I am still breaking out and get spots almost every day.

Kelcey Raine

Kelcey RaineVisalia

A Must Have!

I have been through 4 tubes of this great product and I will always continue to buy it. It gets rid of my most of my pimples over night or significantly shrinks them down. This product is not heavy, not greasy and does not sting my face. I'm so pleased!

niki

nikiasked

I have very large open pores on my forehead and chin, will the product help minimise these or is another RealU
product recommended to help fix this?

Hi Beauty,
Thanks for getting in touch. People with oily skin tend to have more noticeable pores, especially in cases where those pores have become blocked (blackheads often result). Our Skinfit kit (https://real-u.com.au/product/BP08) works on controlling the oils on your skin, giving the appearance of reduced pores.
xx

Anaa

Anaaasked

I have pimple scars and breakout sometimes .will this product help me to get clear skin?

Hi Beauty,
Thanks for getting in touch. We'd love to help you with your skin.
We don't claim that our products improve older acne scars, however we have had many of our users say they noticed an improvement in their scarring.
But if the scarring you are referring to are the red marks after the pimple clears, this is simply your skin healing, as real-u products are packed with antioxidants (and a little bit of magic) they can help to heal these marks faster.
#skintip: massage these marked areas especially when cleansing to promote healing.

Have a look at the results from our community at https://www.instagram.com/realureviews/

Kindness
The real-u team xx

Jugheadfreak

Jugheadfreakasked

What are the side effects of this product ? And how much is meant to be used oftenly

Hi Beauty,
Our products don't contain the common nasties found in most acne products. Our new technology works with your skin to help clear and control breakouts and control the oils on your skin. That’s the real-u difference. real-u is in a unique situation where we no longer have to suffer the side effects to help clear and control acne.

Get an answer from our members and Real-u representatives

CategoryAcne Treatments