Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne

4.4

Jodie

JodieNSW

Seems effective

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

Skin TypeCombination Skin
The L.

The L.South East Queensland, QLD

dried out my bumpy face and smoothen my jawline

Every good thing that happened drastically with my skin is a result of this heaven-sent product. I put this after a light moisturizer and leave it on. It's a part of my last skincare routine and I didn't encounter any problem!

Purchased in August 2020.

Highly recommend

Dries out blemishes really well. It's very fast and very effective on skin. The smell is really pleasant and on tube lasts a very long time I have been using mine for about 4 months :)

Skin TypeCombination Skin
Acne Treatments

Find out how Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne compares to other Acne Treatments

Rebecca H.

Rebecca H.Perth, WA

So amazing

Been using the plantation foam wash, toner and medicated gel for a week I suffer rosacea and occasionally acne breakouts so far my skin is clear I noticed a difference from the first use would highly recommend this product it's amazing.

Purchased in June 2019 at Coles Supermarkets for A$13.00.

Skin TypeSensitive Skin
Yinkah

YinkahSouth East Queensland, QLD

This works like magic

This was given to me as a gift and now I’m about to buy mine cuz it works like magic... when I apply it I don’t see the acne there the next morning

Purchased in February 2017.

Skin TypeDry Skin
Tandy

TandySydney, NSW

effective

it works slowly for old acne, but it really makes them good.
for new ones it effects quickly:)
i really recommend it

Praxad

PraxadSydney

Not good at all ...

I have adult acne and been using Benzoyl-based gels like Benzac. Decided to try this medication thinking its all herbal and less harmful than the more chemical-based ones. Realized I was wrong after I saw no difference on finishing the first tube and going onto the second. The occurrence of pimples and the remnant scars are same as it would be without any treatment. Benzac in its lower strength formula would have taken care of it all within a week. So yeah, not buying another pack any time soon!

Amazing

I’ve been having acne under my skin . I’ve never had this problem before I use to have a perfect skin . I’ve been using it for a few days now and my face is totally clear..

My savior on treating my cystic acne and whiteheads!

I had been using this gel to treat my pimples like whiteheads most especially for my few cystic acne. It does really work! I use it everyday and everynight and just 1 week, it healed my cystic acne. It dried up the acnes and reduce the inflammation.

c3n

c3nSydney, NSW

Slow working..

This works by drying out the pimple. I found it took about 3/4 days before I could see a difference which isn’t so impressive to me. Been using it consistently for 3 months roughly because I wanted to give it a chance. Would rather use tea tree oil for faster results.

Great product

Im using this product a week ago and it dries out pretty quickly within 2 days. The pimples still there but it dramatically reduced compared to the ones I have used before.

AK56

AK56

Brilliant

I use this on my cystic pimples and it works amazingly. I am glad i found something more natural than corticosteroids to apply to my pimples. It shrinks them very quickly and peels the dead skin on top and is very soothing.

JatNewcastle

Calling and Quick Acting

Jat

I have an amendment to this review and after taking a break from using it and then using it again I’ve got to say it is a miracle worker and does wonders to my acne, easily heals it within 2 days.

krissymeh

krissymehMelbourne

Not impressed would give it a miss

I managed to finish this product but it did not work for my skin type (dry) would not recommend if you have dry skin. I find it did not target or activate on my skin (it felt like a cream).

Emily

EmilySydney

It's perfect

It's really perfect gel can't live without it
It's good for acne with sensitive skin works gently without harsh chemicals smells good love it and
Definitely Would buy it again

Gwen

GwenSydney, NSW

Keep it in your drawer

Maya

Mayasydney

My holy grail for pimple treatment

Martin F

Martin FSydney

Of very limited use...

I bought this last year and used it for about 2 mths every night, hoping that it helps however, it doesn't seem to work at all. Maybe aloe leave works better.

Best product to treat acne

I had acne from last two years and I used different treatments but it worked best only in one month. I am using Thursday plantation face wash and acne gel. My face is clear only have some marks. Now I am thinking to try Thursday plantation blemish treatment. I will highly recommend this product who are suffering from acne.

Life saver for a teenager!

I've used heaps of acne products in the past and nothing works as great as this!! Removed those painful & red pimples in only a couple of days! 10/10 would recommend :)