Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Thursday Plantation

Pros

Uses natural ingredients
Tea tree oil is naturally antibacterial
Cruelty-free

Jodie
JodieNSW

Seems effective

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse Online Store.

The L.
The L.South East Queensland, QLD

dried out my bumpy face and smoothen my jawline

Every good thing that happened drastically with my skin is a result of this heaven-sent product. I put this after a light moisturizer and leave it on. It's a part of my last skincare routine and I didn't encounter any problem!

Purchased in .

Highly recommend

Dries out blemishes really well. It's very fast and very effective on skin. The smell is really pleasant and on tube lasts a very long time I have been using mine for about 4 months :)

Rebecca H.
Rebecca H.Perth, WA

So amazing

Been using the plantation foam wash, toner and medicated gel for a week I suffer rosacea and occasionally acne breakouts so far my skin is clear I noticed a difference from the first use would highly recommend this product it's amazing.

Purchased in at Coles Supermarkets for $13.

Acne Treatments

Find out how Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Medicated Gel For Acne compares to other Acne Treatments

Yinkah
YinkahSouth East Queensland, QLD

This works like magic

This was given to me as a gift and now I’m about to buy mine cuz it works like magic... when I apply it I don’t see the acne there the next morning

Purchased in .

Tandy
TandySydney, NSW

effective

it works slowly for old acne, but it really makes them good.
for new ones it effects quickly:)
i really recommend it

Praxad
PraxadSydney

Not good at all ...

I have adult acne and been using Benzoyl-based gels like Benzac. Decided to try this medication thinking its all herbal and less harmful than the more chemical-based ones. Realized I was wrong after I saw no difference on finishing the first tube and going onto the second. The occurrence of pimples and the remnant scars are same as it would be without any treatment. Benzac in its lower strength formula would have taken care of it all within a week. So yeah, not buying another pack any time soon!

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
Christmas gift ideas for the beauty lover in your life

christmas-gift-ideas-for-the-beauty-lover-in-your-life

Amazing

I’ve been having acne under my skin . I’ve never had this problem before I use to have a perfect skin . I’ve been using it for a few days now and my face is totally clear..

My savior on treating my cystic acne and whiteheads!

I had been using this gel to treat my pimples like whiteheads most especially for my few cystic acne. It does really work! I use it everyday and everynight and just 1 week, it healed my cystic acne. It dried up the acnes and reduce the inflammation.

c3n
c3nSydney, NSW

Slow working..

This works by drying out the pimple. I found it took about 3/4 days before I could see a difference which isn’t so impressive to me. Been using it consistently for 3 months roughly because I wanted to give it a chance. Would rather use tea tree oil for faster results.

Great product

Im using this product a week ago and it dries out pretty quickly within 2 days. The pimples still there but it dramatically reduced compared to the ones I have used before.

AK56
AK56

Brilliant

I use this on my cystic pimples and it works amazingly. I am glad i found something more natural than corticosteroids to apply to my pimples. It shrinks them very quickly and peels the dead skin on top and is very soothing.

JatNewcastle

Calling and Quick Acting

Jat

I have an amendment to this review and after taking a break from using it and then using it again I’ve got to say it is a miracle worker and does wonders to my acne, easily heals it within 2 days.

krissymeh
krissymehMelbourne

Not impressed would give it a miss

I managed to finish this product but it did not work for my skin type (dry) would not recommend if you have dry skin. I find it did not target or activate on my skin (it felt like a cream).

Emily
EmilySydney

It's perfect

It's really perfect gel can't live without it
It's good for acne with sensitive skin works gently without harsh chemicals smells good love it and
Definitely Would buy it again