Clinique Anti-Blemish

Clinique Anti-Blemish

MPN: JL46026351

don't use if you have dry skin

I used for a week and it cleared my skin quickly. but now after use my skin feels tight and dry. my skin became irritated and itchy, making more spots break out :(

Only product that consistently works

The clarifying lotion is my favourite I mainly just use this on its own after cleaning my face thoroughly. I normally can see a dramatic difference the next morning. Love this product so worth the money if you use it on cleansed skin already it lasts forever. Clears up spots and keeps them away.

Lala

LalaBrisbane

My face is plagued with acne because of Clinique

Since high school I have had trouble with acne, having combination skin can often be hard to work with. I’ve been using the 3-step anti-blemish care for about a month now, and my zits SHINE through the Clinique foundation. Clearisal wipes and moisturiser will be my go-to after this.

Jade J

Jade JHayes, Middlesex

Hmmm..

I Don't really have spots but I suffer with sensitive and oily skin. I tried this system only in the evenings as it was quite potent for me but I kept getting spots so I stopped using the cream at the end. Since I've stopped using the cream my spots have cleared up.
    I find the cream increases my oilyness so don't use the last step if you have oily skin - just do the first 2 steps and leave it to airdry and breath overnight.You will see a difference.

Made my skin much worse! Don't waste your money

Stay away from it if you love yourself!!!!

Ladies if you love yourself, even with the zits then stay away from these expensive for nothing products. The so called purging before seeing the benefits is a total nightmare. I used clinique for about 6 weeks and saw nothing but a bad flare up of my acne. I have vowed to never use it again. Still trying to recover from the so called purge!!!!

Sammy257

Sammy257

Love this product, it's transformed my skin!

I purchased the 3 step starter pack about 6 months ago. It's fast become my go-to cleanser system and has helped to clear my skin to the best it's been in years!! I cannot recommend this product enough!! After trying almost every acne system I could find I finally found a product that is gently on skin, fast acting, quick and simple, affordable, and most importantly without a chemical smell! The size of the 3 step system is perfect for travelling and I now purchase the starter pack instead of the full size bottles.

Amazing!

I have a bit of an oily skin, don't have acne issues, but did have some blemishes and reddish skin in some parts of my face. I started using it and saw the effects since day one. It took a while to actually act over the red spots, but with the help of a normal face brush to exfoliate when using the soap (use it daily), it got even better! I would only ask for a bit more explanation or recommendation over the use of each product, for example to use it twice a day, or only in the mornings, etc.

nich

nichphilippines

Super great and effective!!!!!

I'm 15 yrs old and i worry because of my face, it has been sun damage and also damage because of acne that spreads althrough my face as well as the blemishes/scars.This product is a must-buy product for those who wants to get a clearer skin.It is worth buying for eventhough it's expensivei just started using this, the first day was wow! The redness of my acne decreases and it feels smooth and refreshing.On the next(2nd) day using this, i've notice that acne dried up and it became smaller and less noticable. Looking forward for the result after 4-6 weeks using this! I recommend this for you!!!, teens and adults :)))))))))))))

bronty_saurus

bronty_saurusAU

Worked after a couple of weeks

I bought this combined with the toner and the anti blemish moisturiser. It took about 2-3 weeks of consistent every day use to notice a difference. I now only get pimples if I've been lazy and not gone to bed without using it.

Negatives are that the cost is quite high for what it is - salicylic acid in the cleaner and toner and benzyl in the moisturiser. You can buy products with those chemicals in them for a lot cheaper than what clinique sell these for.

Its a really great product!!

I love this product. Only used it for one night my acne already getting better. I have acne prone skin. Ive tried hundres of products and this is so far the best i ve tried. Will keep using it. People who don't like it it may because its strong and not suit combination or dry skin...but its perfect for acne skin

Trash310

Trash310newcastle

Useless

N12

N12AU

Perfect!

I've tried many face washes and this is the only one that ticks my two requirements. It makes my skin feel nice (not oily at all) and manages my breakouts&pimples. I paid $26 for mine overseas and it's definitely worth it for me. I Would definitely recommend it for everyone.
    Effective, feels great
    Tad pricey

This is perfect! Couldn't live without it!!

100% useless

I used this product in the Anti Blemish 3 Step System for 2 months. At worst my skin problems are mild but still irritating, and this product did nothing for me. At first I was hopeful as it made my skin feel clean but after weeks of use and nothing to show for it I began to feel as if I just set fire to my money. This product is definitely not cheap, and for such a price I'd expect amazing results - Instead I got none.

I also ordered it online to avoid giving my local Clinique sales woman the satisfaction of a commission sale, she was judgemental, rude and generally unpleasant. Definitely tainted my opinion of Clinique in general.
    Clean feeling, good online sales
    Expensive, poor customer service, no results

twaigos

twaigosAU

2 REVIEWS IN 1 (2 DIFFERENT SKIN TYPES)

juzzzie

juzzzie

Terrible

definatley not one of their best products, i usually love clinique products but i feel this one lets them down, if you are after something to treat acne or for oily skin your better off shopping at the chemist or supermarket
    clears up the acne
    clears up the acne but skin is left feeling really dry and i feel that my skin seems to be more oily a few hours later because of that dry feeling that it gives not sure what the ingredients are