3Cleverley Commuter C

3.0

Haza
HazaPerth, WA2 posts

Happy to have found the Cleverley E-bike

Recently purchased this e-bike and have put 100km on it. The service from supplier was on personal level and I can say outstanding.
I was looking for a quality and well featured bike.
I found the bike is perfectly matched to each part and built to last with low maintenance. I felt the supplier is a bike rider with years of knowledge and experience and designed this bike to meet his expectations which made me confident that I had made the right choice, so far his is the case. Show details
Commuter cyclist
Commuter cyclist
Keith Short
Keith ShortMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great bike

Amazing bike.
Extremely smooth and quiet, I have so much more motivation to ride in windy and hilly conditions as the assist makes it so much more enjoyable, and I take on much longer rides than I would on a normal bike.
Love it
Josey
Pep
Pep2 posts

V.A.L.U.E

A solid, high quality product. This is my second purchase from Cleverly (Liam) following the theft of my original one. This model has seemless hub gearing and the whole package feels like an improvement which is no easy feat considering my
satisfaction with the first. Buy with confidence and invest in a quality bike lock too !