Leitner Libelle

Leitner Libelle

See the Best Electric Bikes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Leitner

Pros

High-quality and durable bike
Puncture-resistant tires to handle rough terrains
Outstanding customer service

• Battery Life
  • Braking
  • Suspension

Customer
CustomerPerth, WA

so happy with 20 inch step thru "Libelle"

email clarification & confirmation on "Libelle" specifications and fittings with sales team was immediate and comprehensive. Delivery to W.A. address was 10 days via Toll Courier. Packaging was excellent. Thank you

Purchased in at Leitner Online store for $1,645.

Very Reliable

Purchased in for $1,495.

DebWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

1st ebike and love it

Purchased in at Leitner Online store for $1,700.

Charlie78
Charlie78Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Amazing quality and so much fun!!!

I purchased a Libelle and my husband bought a Tirol. We were nervous buying bikes online, without test riding or even looking at them in person. But OMG I am so glad we did! We have had so much fun zipping around the streets and bike paths These bikes are so well made, come mostly assembled and are easy to fold up and chuck in the boot. I love love LOVE my bike!

Purchased in at Leitner Online store for $1,345.

PizBendigo

HAPPY CHAPPY

We purchased 2 LIBELLE E BIKES from this site and have never looked back. The service was pleasant and helpful, plus there was speedy delivery (considering COVID)
As active Nomads we wanted the fold up type to take away with us.
This has worked out perfect for the back of the ute. After 200 klms, I was concerned about some movement in the handle bar area, so I made contact with Leitner.
To my surprise, they where very helpful and dealt with my issue straight away, and with a fantastic result. New part was dispatched and my local bike shop put the part in and everyone is happy.
I am so impressed with Leitner's performance, that they will always have praise from me.

John Forster
John ForsterGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Takes the pain away.

Always enjoyed a ride but this one just does the job perfectly.
Purchased the fold-up so I can take it away in our van, and it easily fits into the back of my car.
I like the fact that I can still peddle and get a pain in my thighs, but put that electrics on, and it is great.
Had a slight problem with the 'Twist and go' function, but with Harsha's help, easily sorted out.
I am 78, so no spring chicken, but this bike is great fun to ride.

Purchased in at Leitner Online store for $1,500.

MasaN
MasaNSydney, NSW

OK for the price but the motor is too weak (for me)

Purchased in at Leitner Online store for $1,605.

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Sheena B.
Sheena B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best service ever.

I bought my new bike and needed help assembling. Harsha spent a lot of time with me in this process. Then he put me in touch with Geoff Mills (Adelaide). This was life changing for me and my bike. Geoff came to my house twice to help and even took me on a ride to build my confidence. He answered endless questions. I love my new bike and feel even better knowing the incredible support i have with this company. Thanks again. and keep up the good work. Highly recommend.

Charlie
CharlieSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy cyclists

My wife & I purchased a Libelle model each . We are very happy with the quality & design.I found the 48/14 gear ratio in 6th gear a little low with 20” wheels. My wife is quite short & found the handle bars a bit of a reach but is getting used to that . I have changed the rear gear set to a 11/28 & find this works well for me

Paul
PaulMid North Coast, NSW

One small fix to an already very good bike

Purchased in for $1,500.

Love, love, love

Best thing I have bought. Love, love, love my Libelle e bike. My husband bought the Berlin and he also loves it. We zoom around everywhere. Great keeping up with the grandkids.
Sandra xx

Good Bike

Found Leitner great to deal with. Answered all my queries quickly. The libelle folding bike is well made, very easy to assemble and use. Looking forward to years of use.

Purchased in at Leitner for $1,245.

Malcolm
MalcolmRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Excellent result with "after sales " problem

Firstly I am very happy with my Leitner folding bike, and particularly happy that my problem with the electric charger was resolved rapidly under warranty. From Express Post shipment to home in Nthn NSW was only 2 days.

Garry
GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for exercise & mobility as limited by a back problem.

After 3 years of good service a fault developed which local repairer did not accurately diagnose. This resulted in purchase & fitting of unnecessary (expensive) replacement parts.

Involvement of Leitner resulted in being referred to a different repairer who quickly correctly diagnosed problem. Leitner have now dispatched correct parts AT NO COST.

Very satisfied with Leitner after sales service.

Purchased in for $1,100.

• Incentivised Review No

Wonderful find, love my Libelle.

Purchased Libelle after much research, kept coming back to this bike for recreational cycling. Ordered on a Friday, very easy, delivered Tuesday. I am a middle aged women, put the bike together, rode it , after a few laps of the local school to get my head around the gear/gear changes and the introduction of the power, its a whole new world, wonderful, feel very confident and free. I did have a small tech question, Leitner came straight back, all good. Great product, fast professional service, I would highly recommend. I know I will get many hours, indeed years of enjoyment. Pam Davey Victoria.

Purchased in at Leitner Online store for $1,030.

Gary M.
Gary M.asked

Control panel is losing power screen goes blank and bike stops .I have checked the connection and it looks good bike is 5 months old appreciate your help

Mary
Mary

I wont to adjust my handle bars down because its to high how do l do that

Davidasked

Can I change the handlebars on my Leitner LIBELLE so that they are not so high and seemingly so far away from the seat. Can straight handlebars be added

Yes you can

David

Thanks, any idea where this can be done? Straight handlebars would be better

Hannelore D.
Hannelore D.asked

How can I adjust the height of the seat on mt libelle Leitner ebike. I opened quick release catch and now can't tighten it.

Deb

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives

Features:

• Three bikes in this series: Libelle; a step-through bike, SuperT; a dual suspension bike, and Tirol; a step-over bike
  • All three bikes are folding, which means they can fold to fit into tight spaces for storage or to take onto public transport
  • The bikes offer throttles to give the bikes a boost in case you don’t feel like pedalling
  • Puncture-resistant tires designed to handle going over rough terrain
  • Samsung lithium battery cells that take about 5 hours for a full charge
  • Comes with extras, such as mudguards, chainguard, front & rear lights, rear rack, stand, bell and tool-kit (to help with assembly)
  • Available in silver, red, blue, and black colours

Points of praise:

• Many reviewers noted that this bike was easy to assemble, allowing riders to hop on and get riding.
  • The foldable design of this bike made it ideal for taking the bike away on holidays or for wheeling the bike down staircases.
  • This bike can handle various terrains: from smooth, flat pathways to bush tracks with many hills.
  • The Leitner Electric Folding Bicycle was easy to ride yet still facilitated an amount of exercise that wasn’t overwhelming to reviewers.
  • Customer service helped fix any problems, were fast to answer any questions, and often sent out replacement parts to customers free of charge.