Leitner Electric Folding Bicycle

Leitner Electric Folding Bicycle

Berlin, Libelle, Super T and Tirol

See the Best Electric Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Absolutely love my new Leitner Libelle folding electric bike.

Purchased new Leitner ebike, company great to deal with. Bike is fantastic, great build, all works as advertised. No complaints, very happy. Great to purchase from Aussie company with someone you can phone and get return call same day.

Purchased in October 2019.

markehemming

markehemmingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant....!

Purchased in September 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,089.00.

BarryKimberley, WA

Car replacement

My partner and I purchased a Leitner Super T and a Libelle respectively.

We live in Broome with periods of time in Perth. With the heat and humidity in Broome over the summer months it is good to be able to get to destinations without being sweaty. My partner works full time and me part time and we use the bikes to go to work and also do most of our shopping. It has substantially replaced car use and been fun to ride. I changed the seat on the Libelle and fitted and soft sprung seat which works well. Great to be able to fold the bike(s) to put in the car for the trips to Perth.

It was good to be able to negotiate on the freight as the regular freight charge is expensive. No regrets. Excellent buy.

Purchased in May 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Awesome little ebike

great bike ,on the street and so much fun off road on walking trails and anywhere really ,looking to buy another battery to carry on the rack to extend the range!

A great bike

Purchased in August 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,099.00.

Karel C.

Karel C.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding ebike.

I am very happy with my electric bike. I have been using it for already 5 months and works as the first day even in Brisbane which is a really hilly city. I had to call them for a little issue and they fixed it really quickly and kindly. 100% recommended.

Purchased in March 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,100.00.

Adrian

AdrianSoutheast, SA

Great Bike

The Libelle was a birthday present , my partner was extremely happy with it. The customer service was excellent , delivery was quick and was well packed . I will be looking at purchasing the Berlin Cruiser in the near future .Cheers

Purchased in August 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,125.00.

AussieBrian

AussieBrianFar North Queensland, QLD

I want to give more than 5 stars!

I went for the dual suspension folding bike, ordered it Wednesday arvo and it was here in Cairns the following Wednesday morning (a miracle for anything I've ever bought online) and I couldn't be happier.

There was a minor hiccup with a part that simply wouldn't fit correctly but a short phone call (thank you, Jennifer) then 7 seconds with a screwdriver and I was off!

I urge anyone thinking about an electric bike to fully consider all options before buying but when it comes to product, price and service I have no hesitation in suggesting Leitner is well worth a look.

Aahhh, the pure joy of being back out there on a pushie!!!

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Excellent product at exceptional price point.

Great staff, rapid shipping, good follow up. Bike is nice looking and rides great. I was impressed by the level of care the bike was packed in the box. It was easy to finish assembly. Would buy again.

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,149.00.

Caroline

CarolineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The most fun I've had in years

Purchased in June 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,199.00.

Great customer service

Thank you Jennifer your customer service was great, delivery was so quick and everything was packed so good there was no damage when unpacked. Really impressed. Instructions on web site made it easy to assemble. Purchased x 2 for back of motor home.

Purchased in April 2019 at Leitner.

Carol C.

Carol C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

love my bike

I purchased my libelle folding e-bike from Leitner. The customer relations was excellent - thank you Jennifer and Tim .Having lung disease I get breathless upon exertion and I thought my bike riding days were over. not so with this ebike. It is sturdy,reliable and easy to ride due to pedal assist - it is also really good to look at !!!! I love my bike and the fun it gives me - thank you Leitner.

Purchased in February 2019.

SixP

SixPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Researched for 2 years b4 we brought

Very happy with purchase.
Pickup from Depot - easy, great assistance. both cartons fit into my hatchback.
My son easily put both together.
After decades for me(10 yrs for my son)
We are riding 3/7 days a week-15km round trip today, using low assistance as needed. Feel improving in health and fitness while having fun.
My son enjoys.
Happily surprised how much look forward to riding and accomplishing so much more exploring where we can ride.
We ride on bike paths, dirt tracks and enjoy the dual suspension.

Purchased in February 2019 at Leitner.

Kar

KarLaverton Victoria Melbourne

Nice product

Really nice bike ,price is reasonable and quality is good ,Leitner team members is doing great job to assist ! Worth to buy ! Product come with good condition and delivery on time , in the future I believe that leitner bike will be comes out more products ! !

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Fits our needs

Received bike 1week ago and it was together and on the road in under 1hr
My wife has a bad hip and I have 1 knee, bone on bone so the bike is excellent for getting us both exercising and when we get the next one we will be ready for trips in the car and exploring on the bikes
Thanks Learner for a great quality package
Regards Graham

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Very pleased with the bike, delivery was prompt.

All good so far, not had a chance to ride much but intending to get going over the holidays.
When the bike arrived it was missing the small caps that go on the tyres(pressure) when pumped up.
Otherwise, fairly easy assemble and looks to be of good quality. Thanks Leitner.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Digger

DiggerWarrnambool

Love my Leitner electric bike.

Have owned my Leitner folding electric bike for over a year now. I gave away my regular push bike as I never use it now that I have the Leitner. Easy to use, reliable and makes the hills much easier to ride up. I feel safer riding this bike compared to a regular push bike.

Date PurchasedJul 2017

A great electric bike at a great price level

Date PurchasedSep 2018

You little Ripper

Great bike, took it for my first ride today, easy to fold up for carrying in my car, also I have a medical condition and found it easy to ride with pedal assist or using the throttle, I am looking forward to many more rides as being a photographer I now can go to places that was not accessible before.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

I ordered the bike last Wednesday night and received it on Monday morning, I assembled it and off I.

I am a very keen bike rider and recently, due to a medical condition, I have had difficulty riding my push bike. This "Leitner Tirol" model hybrid bike is everything that I need to enable me to keep riding a bike, enjoy life and keep fit. Thank you to the Leitner people for your great PRODUCT & for your great SERVICE!

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Young Terry

Young Terryasked

Using a 48w or perhaps 50w battery improve hill claiming ability.
My bike lacks hill climbing ability.
Any suggestions;;; Please;;
Terry

Robert D.

I do not have much hill experience yet. I do think the wattsge of the motor is more important.

Barry

Electric bikes in Australia are limited by law to a max of 250 Watts which is the output of the Leitner bikes. So you are restricted whichever way you go. You can change have a 10AH or 16AH battery which will effect the range but not the power or speed. (max allowed speed 25km/h)

Leitner E.Leitner

Barry, thanks for your information. And, you are correct. 250W is the maximum legal motor power output under Australian Law. The battery Ah will only affect the range you get but will not affect the power or speed you get. Hope this helps. If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us on 1300 856 725 to discuss further in regards to your concern Terry! We look forward to hearing from you. Thank you!

Pam C.

Pam C.asked

What are the dimensions of the Libelle when it is unfolded?

Hi,
Thanks for your message.
The total length of the Libelle is about 162cm. The handlebar is adjustable between 106cm-108cm when measured from the ground up to the handlebar. The seat height is also adjustable between 79.5cm-100cm measured from the ground up to the seat. The pedals are foldable.
Hope this helps. If you have more questions, please feel free to contact us on 1300 856 725 or email at sales@leitner.com.au
Thank you very much!
Regards,
Leitner team

Alan L.

Alan L.asked

Super T

Do the Libelle & SuperT share the same features apart from the step thru / leg over frame?

Robert D.

The Libelle does not have a rear shock.

Leitner E.Leitner

Thanks for your message. The Libelle is a step thru model with front fork suspension. The Super T is a straight bar model with dual suspension. If you have more questions about our bike, please feel free to give us a call on 1300 856 725 or send us an email at sales@leitner.com.au . We can find the bike that suits you best. Thank you!

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives

Leitner Berlin

Leitner Super T

Leitner Super T

Leitner Tirol

Leitner Tirol

CategoryElectric Bikes and Road BikesElectric Bikes and Road BikesElectric Bikes and Road BikesElectric Bikes and Road Bikes