Leitner Electric Folding Bicycle

Leitner Electric Folding Bicycle

Super T, Libelle, Tirol, Berlin

See the Best Electric Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Gerry

GerryPerth, WA

I'm so pleased with my Leitner Libelle

It's been a month since I ordered my folding e-bike and living in WA I expected a long delivery time but I ordered it on a Thursday and it was delivered the following Monday. It was well packed and wasn't hard to assemble. I keep it in the back of the cruiser and it is great to drive to the local Station, take the bike on the train into Perth (free travel for seniors) and have a nice ride around the Swan River. I'm glad that I chose the bigger battery option as the hills around out Roleystone home suck the power out of the battery fairly quickly but I am able to cycle from Kelmscott up the hill to home without getting off the bike, although I have to pedal as well, and it is so much easier than before. Thanks, Leitner!

Purchased in October 2019.

You get what you pay for.

For the price, you can't expect to buy the Rolls Royce of bikes.
I'm not brave enough to attempt my full 60Km (return)commute to work every day as I don't think the battery will last.
I need some parts and nowhere on the site can I order individual bike parts.

Purchased in October 2018.

None

NoneNorth Queensland, QLD

Lots of fun

Thought about buying electric bikes for a while, researched and looked at a few but when we saw the Leitner bikes we could see that they filled our needs. Other bikes are up to twice the price with no better quality. Delivery was fast, assembly was easy and the bikes are living up to our expectations, or better.

Purchased in November 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,395.00.

Graeme

GraemeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic Libelle bike

Purchased in October 2017 for $1,080.00.

Absolutely love my new Leitner Libelle folding electric bike.

Purchased new Leitner ebike, company great to deal with. Bike is fantastic, great build, all works as advertised. No complaints, very happy. Great to purchase from Aussie company with someone you can phone and get return call same day.

Purchased in October 2019.

markehemmingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant....!

Purchased in September 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,089.00.

BarryKimberley, WA

Car replacement

My partner and I purchased a Leitner Super T and a Libelle respectively.

We live in Broome with periods of time in Perth. With the heat and humidity in Broome over the summer months it is good to be able to get to destinations without being sweaty. My partner works full time and me part time and we use the bikes to go to work and also do most of our shopping. It has substantially replaced car use and been fun to ride. I changed the seat on the Libelle and fitted and soft sprung seat which works well. Great to be able to fold the bike(s) to put in the car for the trips to Perth.

It was good to be able to negotiate on the freight as the regular freight charge is expensive. No regrets. Excellent buy.

Purchased in May 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Awesome little ebike

great bike ,on the street and so much fun off road on walking trails and anywhere really ,looking to buy another battery to carry on the rack to extend the range!

A great bike

Purchased in August 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,099.00.

Karel C.

Karel C.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding ebike.

I am very happy with my electric bike. I have been using it for already 5 months and works as the first day even in Brisbane which is a really hilly city. I had to call them for a little issue and they fixed it really quickly and kindly. 100% recommended.

Purchased in March 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,100.00.

Adrian

AdrianSoutheast, SA

Great Bike

The Libelle was a birthday present , my partner was extremely happy with it. The customer service was excellent , delivery was quick and was well packed . I will be looking at purchasing the Berlin Cruiser in the near future .Cheers

Purchased in August 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,125.00.

AussieBrian

AussieBrianFar North Queensland, QLD

I want to give more than 5 stars!

I went for the dual suspension folding bike, ordered it Wednesday arvo and it was here in Cairns the following Wednesday morning (a miracle for anything I've ever bought online) and I couldn't be happier.

There was a minor hiccup with a part that simply wouldn't fit correctly but a short phone call (thank you, Jennifer) then 7 seconds with a screwdriver and I was off!

I urge anyone thinking about an electric bike to fully consider all options before buying but when it comes to product, price and service I have no hesitation in suggesting Leitner is well worth a look.

Aahhh, the pure joy of being back out there on a pushie!!!

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Excellent product at exceptional price point.

Great staff, rapid shipping, good follow up. Bike is nice looking and rides great. I was impressed by the level of care the bike was packed in the box. It was easy to finish assembly. Would buy again.

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,149.00.

Caroline

CarolineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The most fun I've had in years

Purchased in June 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,199.00.

Great customer service

Thank you Jennifer your customer service was great, delivery was so quick and everything was packed so good there was no damage when unpacked. Really impressed. Instructions on web site made it easy to assemble. Purchased x 2 for back of motor home.

Purchased in April 2019 at Leitner.

Carol C.

Carol C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

love my bike

I purchased my libelle folding e-bike from Leitner. The customer relations was excellent - thank you Jennifer and Tim .Having lung disease I get breathless upon exertion and I thought my bike riding days were over. not so with this ebike. It is sturdy,reliable and easy to ride due to pedal assist - it is also really good to look at !!!! I love my bike and the fun it gives me - thank you Leitner.

Purchased in February 2019.

SixP

SixPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Researched for 2 years b4 we brought

Very happy with purchase.
Pickup from Depot - easy, great assistance. both cartons fit into my hatchback.
My son easily put both together.
After decades for me(10 yrs for my son)
We are riding 3/7 days a week-15km round trip today, using low assistance as needed. Feel improving in health and fitness while having fun.
My son enjoys.
Happily surprised how much look forward to riding and accomplishing so much more exploring where we can ride.
We ride on bike paths, dirt tracks and enjoy the dual suspension.

Purchased in February 2019 at Leitner.

Kar

KarLaverton Victoria Melbourne

Nice product

Really nice bike ,price is reasonable and quality is good ,Leitner team members is doing great job to assist ! Worth to buy ! Product come with good condition and delivery on time , in the future I believe that leitner bike will be comes out more products ! !

Date PurchasedJan 2019

Fits our needs

Received bike 1week ago and it was together and on the road in under 1hr
My wife has a bad hip and I have 1 knee, bone on bone so the bike is excellent for getting us both exercising and when we get the next one we will be ready for trips in the car and exploring on the bikes
Thanks Learner for a great quality package
Regards Graham

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Very pleased with the bike, delivery was prompt.

All good so far, not had a chance to ride much but intending to get going over the holidays.
When the bike arrived it was missing the small caps that go on the tyres(pressure) when pumped up.
Otherwise, fairly easy assemble and looks to be of good quality. Thanks Leitner.

Date PurchasedDec 2018

Takeo N

Takeo Nasked

I wish to purchase a folding model,Tirol or Super T.

My commute takes 2400km per year.

How long battery can keep as design over the 80%?
Also how often will I need to change the parts such a wheel and etc.

Sorry my previous normal bike made in other company, was broken after 10 months with wheels and handle was completely broken which I supprised.

Thank you!

Leitner E.Leitner

Hi, Thank you for your message. The battery uses Samsung cells and designed to last for 500 fully charged cycles. If you maintain the battery correctly, you should get a long lifetime our of it. However, obviously it comes to a number of factors. In regards to maintenance, we suggest to tighten spokes once a month if you are planning to travel daily, service your bike once every six months and etc. You should not need to change your wheels and parts. For your reference, we do stock all the spare parts in our Melbourne office. You can give us a call or email us if you ever require any assistance. Please feel free to contact us on 1300 856 725 or email at sales@leitner.com.au to discuss further. Thank you!

Peter G

Peter Gasked

I wish to purchase a folding model,Tirol or Libelle or Super T.
I am 188cm tall and 85kg and seat height important-
RE:Super T Can one purchase a longer seat shaft(to extend beyond 91cm)?
What makes the price difference between Tirol and Libelle? Is the Tirol structurally stronger and/or is the main shaft of the Libelle made stronger(and more expensive) to compensate ?
I like the Super T but can it be made to fit?
Your recommendation please.

markehemming

I can only comment on the Tirol, as that's the one I've got. I'm 172 CMS and have the seat at the lowest setting and it's fine for me. I take my 2 yo on a baby seat and all up we are about 90KG - bike has no problem. Bike seems strong and well made.

Barry

I have a Libelle and my partner has the Super T, the price difference arises because the super T has a shock absorber under the seat post. The Super T is more comfortable but after buying a softer sprung after market saddle it is nearly as comfortable. I am 180 cm and weigh about 85kg and have the saddle set high which suits me well. I have a discarded milk carton carrier on the back to do my shopping. Other questions would be best directed to Leitner. I am happy with my purchase.

Leitner E.Leitner

Thanks for your message. And, thanks for everyones input and feedback as well!
The Tirol is a step over model and Libelle is a step through model. It is just the design of the frame that is different to suit individual needs. For the Super T, the seat height is limited to 94cm off the ground due to the design of the frame and dual suspension. We do not suggest to lift this seat post any higher. For further information, please contact us via 1300 856 725 or email at sales@leitner.com.au
Thank you!

catherine

catherineasked

i would like some infos about the battery
how long does it last? how many charge? can i charge it at home?
thanks
Catherine

Barry

The question about how long it lasts is best asked with Leitner. I think buy the 16 ah. battery for longer life. Rey easy to charge at home. Very pleased with mine which I use 4 to 5 times a week.

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives