Leitner Electric Folding Bicycle

Leitner Electric Folding Bicycle

Super T, Libelle, Tirol, Berlin

Had a problem and Leitner came through

I bought 2 of these bikes for my wife and myself. The black one was great but had a few problems with the red one. The support people at Leitner were very response and resolved my issues. I judge a company not by when things go right but by how they respond when things go wrong. And Leitner came through.

Purchased in November 2019 for $899.00.

Easy to Ride.

Easy to ride and as been a great help for me. It is amazing to ride great help for me going up hills. Thank you for all the help and returned phone calls and emails you have given me.

Purchased in March 2020 at Leitner Online store.

Excellent bike I’m selling my car.

Really good experience I’m only going to commute with this. No good it rain but ego rides a bike in rain anyway?It is powerful enough so you don’t have to make and effort if you don’t want to.

Purchased in February 2020 at Leitner Online store for $1,089.00.

GerryPerth, WA

Leitner Libelle Folding Bike

I bought a Leitner Libelle Folding Bike with a 16 AH battery around 3 months ago and it arrived well packed and intact. It was easy to put together with not much assembly needed and has performed flawlessly since then. I got the bigger 16AH battery as we live in the hills in the Perth WA Darling Ranges and figured that the extra range would come in handy which has proved to be the case. I was amazed with the speed of delivery and with the quality of the build so would have no hesitation in recommending Leitner to anyone. I'm over 70 with pretty dodgy knees so it enables me to continue to enjoy riding without too much effort.

Purchased in October 2019 at On line.

Wayne - Oregon, USA

Purchased in January 2020.

You get what you pay for.

For the price, you can't expect to buy the Rolls Royce of bikes.
I'm not brave enough to attempt my full 60Km (return)commute to work every day as I don't think the battery will last.
I need some parts and nowhere on the site can I order individual bike parts.

Purchased in October 2018.

Leitner
Leitner E.Leitner
None

NoneNorth Queensland, QLD

Lots of fun

Thought about buying electric bikes for a while, researched and looked at a few but when we saw the Leitner bikes we could see that they filled our needs. Other bikes are up to twice the price with no better quality. Delivery was fast, assembly was easy and the bikes are living up to our expectations, or better.

Purchased in November 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,395.00.

Graeme

GraemeSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Fantastic Libelle bike

Purchased in October 2017 for $1,080.00.

Absolutely love my new Leitner Libelle folding electric bike.

Purchased new Leitner ebike, company great to deal with. Bike is fantastic, great build, all works as advertised. No complaints, very happy. Great to purchase from Aussie company with someone you can phone and get return call same day.

Purchased in October 2019.

markehemming

markehemmingSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant....!

Purchased in September 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,089.00.

Barry

BarryKimberley, WA

Car replacement

My partner and I purchased a Leitner Super T and a Libelle respectively.

We live in Broome with periods of time in Perth. With the heat and humidity in Broome over the summer months it is good to be able to get to destinations without being sweaty. My partner works full time and me part time and we use the bikes to go to work and also do most of our shopping. It has substantially replaced car use and been fun to ride. I changed the seat on the Libelle and fitted and soft sprung seat which works well. Great to be able to fold the bike(s) to put in the car for the trips to Perth.

It was good to be able to negotiate on the freight as the regular freight charge is expensive. No regrets. Excellent buy.

Purchased in May 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Awesome little ebike

great bike ,on the street and so much fun off road on walking trails and anywhere really ,looking to buy another battery to carry on the rack to extend the range!

A great bike

Purchased in August 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,099.00.

Karel C.

Karel C.South East Queensland, QLD

Outstanding ebike.

I am very happy with my electric bike. I have been using it for already 5 months and works as the first day even in Brisbane which is a really hilly city. I had to call them for a little issue and they fixed it really quickly and kindly. 100% recommended.

Purchased in March 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,100.00.

Adrian

AdrianSoutheast, SA

Great Bike

The Libelle was a birthday present , my partner was extremely happy with it. The customer service was excellent , delivery was quick and was well packed . I will be looking at purchasing the Berlin Cruiser in the near future .Cheers

Purchased in August 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,125.00.

AussieBrianFar North Queensland, QLD

I want to give more than 5 stars!

I went for the dual suspension folding bike, ordered it Wednesday arvo and it was here in Cairns the following Wednesday morning (a miracle for anything I've ever bought online) and I couldn't be happier.

There was a minor hiccup with a part that simply wouldn't fit correctly but a short phone call (thank you, Jennifer) then 7 seconds with a screwdriver and I was off!

I urge anyone thinking about an electric bike to fully consider all options before buying but when it comes to product, price and service I have no hesitation in suggesting Leitner is well worth a look.

Aahhh, the pure joy of being back out there on a pushie!!!

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store.

AussieBrian

Excellent product at exceptional price point.

Great staff, rapid shipping, good follow up. Bike is nice looking and rides great. I was impressed by the level of care the bike was packed in the box. It was easy to finish assembly. Would buy again.

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,149.00.

Caroline

CarolineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The most fun I've had in years

Purchased in June 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,199.00.

Great customer service

Thank you Jennifer your customer service was great, delivery was so quick and everything was packed so good there was no damage when unpacked. Really impressed. Instructions on web site made it easy to assemble. Purchased x 2 for back of motor home.

Purchased in April 2019 at Leitner.

Carol C.

Carol C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

love my bike

I purchased my libelle folding e-bike from Leitner. The customer relations was excellent - thank you Jennifer and Tim .Having lung disease I get breathless upon exertion and I thought my bike riding days were over. not so with this ebike. It is sturdy,reliable and easy to ride due to pedal assist - it is also really good to look at !!!! I love my bike and the fun it gives me - thank you Leitner.

Purchased in February 2019.

Bernieasked

Just bought the Berlin model. I love this bike! Can't figure out how to get the lights to work though. Manual says turn on King Meter and then hold (+) and (-) buttons at the same time til lights go on. No luck with this, either stationary or on the move. Please help?

Wayne M.

That's a great question because I believe that the manual is incorrectly printed. However, now that you feel better about yourself try pushing the middle and bottom button simultaneously. That should turn them on if your battery is charged. Now if that doesn't cure your problem then call Leitner, but I'm betting my solution will work for you.

Stay healthy!
Waneiac Oregon USA

Leitner
Leitner E.Leitner

Hi Bernie,Thanks for your message. Please download the manual from https://leitner.com.au/pages/manual . You need to press and hold the "M" and "+" button for two seconds to turn the lights on. Sorry for the confusion if you have seen this information on the manual in the carton. We will update this shortly. Thank you and let us know if you have any other questions. Feel free to give us a call on 1300 856 725 or send us an email at sales@leitner.com.au between Mon-Fri 9am-5pm Melbourne time. Thank you!

Bernie

Thanks for your answers. The middle button IS actually the (+) button on my meter. The bottom button is the (-) button. The top button is the (M). I'll try top and middle as suggested by Leitner. Bet that will work. Thanks again. Bernie

Pam N.

Pam N.asked

Can you buy covers for it? Want to carry it folded out on rack at back of van.

Gerry

I would be reluctant to carry one at the back of a caravan as the weight at the rear could make your caravan unstable. Also, having previously carried a lightweight bike on the back of a van in the past, it got covered in grit and grime which was thrown up by the road and subsequently got into the gears and bearings as well. I keep my Leitner Libelle Step through folded up in the back of the Cruiser where it stays clean and safe.

Lex R

Lex Rasked

Super T

is the higher capacity battery an option when placing the order or do you have to buy it as a additional battery?

Gerry

As I recall, it was an option when I placed the order and was around $300 more than the 10ah battery. The bigger battery is needed if you live in a hilly area as hills chew through the juice.

Wayne M.

Contrary to Gerry's answer I wasn't aware of a more powerful battery from Leitner. I don't think that they do. Had it been available then I would have ordered it with my Super 'T'. Leitner staff advised me that their battery is 300 watts, but it has a higher power when you need them for going up hills. "RAD" batteries as an example, are what you get...nothing in reserve.

I live on a golf course with hills. I ride my bike on the paths up and down 18 holes without problems. I weigh 200 pounds, and I don't peddle hard, but the bike is in second gear and full throttle.

I believe that I have all the power that's needed for this riding, and while I haven't ridden it 25 miles that's not what it's for. I use mine for camping and riding in the back-country on dirt trails.

I am happy with my purchase and I recommend it to you too!

Wayne. Oregon-USA

Mike V.
Mike V.

Hi, I bought my Super T around three years ago with the longer range battery as an option. I don't have the standard range battery. On medium assist it's still good for over 35 miles.

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives