Leitner Electric Folding Bicycle

Leitner Electric Folding Bicycle

Super T, Libelle, Tirol, Berlin

JandJFadden 2904, ACT

Brilliant bike

This bike deals with all terrain from very rough bike tracks to off road. The dual suspension irons out all the bumps, and the various levels of pedal assist flattens out all the hills. We caravan a lot and its folding ability means that it fits neatly in the back of our SUV. I upgraded to the 16A/h battery and I consistently get well over 100km from each charge. The zero assist option really helps here as I use that for flat or downhill runs.

Purchased in September 2020 at Leitner Online store.

GarrySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great for exercise & mobility as limited by a back problem.

After 3 years of good service a fault developed which local repairer did not accurately diagnose. This resulted in purchase & fitting of unnecessary (expensive) replacement parts.

Involvement of Leitner resulted in being referred to a different repairer who quickly correctly diagnosed problem. Leitner have now dispatched correct parts AT NO COST.

Very satisfied with Leitner after sales service.

Purchased in September 2017 for A$1,100.00.

Bought as a present, been very good

Our 80 year old father had been banned from riding his petrol powered pushbike around our small community.
So we bought him a LEFB, and it's been brilliant!
Recently the charger failed and the backup service was fantastic!

Lisa D.

Lisa D.Northern Region, NSW

Suits us perfectly..

My husband and I purchased 2 Super T's so we can fold up and take away with us on holidays in our caravan. We are very impressed with the quality of the bikes. They were easy to assemble and look very "smik". We have not ridden bikes for years so once we got our "bike legs" back the pedal assist was magic. We would definitely recommend these bikes to anyone wanting to purchase folding bikes.

Purchased at Leitner Online store for A$1,569.00.

Wonderful find, love my Libelle.

Purchased Libelle after much research, kept coming back to this bike for recreational cycling. Ordered on a Friday, very easy, delivered Tuesday. I am a middle aged women, put the bike together, rode it , after a few laps of the local school to get my head around the gear/gear changes and the introduction of the power, its a whole new world, wonderful, feel very confident and free. I did have a small tech question, Leitner came straight back, all good. Great product, fast professional service, I would highly recommend. I know I will get many hours, indeed years of enjoyment. Pam Davey Victoria.

Purchased in September 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,030.00.

Richard

Richard

Excellent bike at a great value price!

Pedal assist is silky smooth. The dual suspension makes riding very comfortable. The build quality in general is really high. My flatmates responses were who needs a car! I went with the 10 amp hour battery and it was still about 80% after 6km ride with full pedal assist.

Purchased in September 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,525.00.

kristoferthompson

kristoferthompson

Didn't last 3 years

Purchased in March 2018 at Leitner Online store for A$1,100.00.

Lucinda B.

Lucinda B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Having trouble getting up hills

Can someone tell me if this a usual problem I find myself getting off and having to walk up a steeper hill and throttle not helping either have I got a dodgy one?

Purchased in March 2020 for A$1,299.00.

Very happy with our purchase

Purchased 2 Libelle,s 2 months ago ,very happy with our purchase.Easy to put together and bikes fit great in SUV when collapsed.Went for the 16 amp battery,but have come nowhere near running out of charge .We mostly just use the throttle and its great although pedal assist works well.The bikes are very well made and
Our order was delivered on time.Would recommend Leitner.

Purchased in May 2020.

Not happy at allSydney, NSW

Great bike no support

Although yes a lovely bike , if you’re outside of Melbourne ( Sydney ) there is zero help from Leitner . I have had 2 Leitner’s over 3 years ( daily commute ) when there’s a problem - it’s almost catastrophic as no Sydney store will help and Leitner almost shrug and roll their eyes .

Purchased in January 2018 at Leitner Online store for A$1,200.00.

Leitner E.Leitner

Perfect bike for grandparents keeping up with grandchildren

I recently purchased a ladies Libelle fold up bike and have been enjoying riding most days with family, it has all the features that I was looking for eg. speedo, front and rear lights, reflectors, pedal assist and throttle.One of the best features is that it folds away and we can take it with us where ever we go. I must say we had trouble with our battery charger and rang Leitner to report it, we had a replacement within 24 hours and couldn't have asked for better service, thank you to Alex. I would highly recommend leitner for their bikes and service to anyone who is thinking of buying one as I have had so much enjoyment with my bike.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$1,300.00.

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cruzing along beautifully

Easy to assemble. Customer support excellent. She goes fast and I'm loving life cruzing around the neighbour and more. Would highly recommend. I got a foldaway for easy transport when going on holiday to take her with me!

Purchased in June 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,500.00.

Tim

TimAU

A high quality, affordable bike

I picked up the bike on Monday afternoon and assembled it. Everything was there and I did not need any other tools than were provided in the ample toolkit. Everything fitted and the manual was most comprehensive. I was very impressed with the sturdiness, quality and thought that had gone into the bike. It came with mudguards, chain guard and connected front and rear lights. I took it for a ride today and found that I can get all the exercise I want on the flat and just power up the hills!

Purchased in June 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,245.00.

Kevin

KevinThe Mallee, VIC

Great electric bike

Picked up my bike on Friday, had a play on it Saturday and I am well pleased. An excellent bicycle. Wouldn’t hesitate buying another one later on. Will by one for my wife when they have smaller ones next year.

Purchased in July 2020.

senior citizen

senior citizenSydney, NSW

I don't know why I waited so long

We purchased 2 libelle folding e bikes from Leitner 3 months ago and we have been enjoying riding them each day, during the lock down. I love the freedom they give my husband and I. They are easy to ride while still giving us gentle exercise. They take us up small inclines with ease.

Purchased in March 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,261.10.

Play s.

Play s.Illawarra, NSW

nice mechanics and aesthetics, not convinced by power/battery

Purchased in September 1999 at online for A$1,198.00.

Tiny Tim

Tiny TimPeel, WA

It took a while but...

Leitner folks have been wonderfully supportive during some trying times when my bike went missing with the freight company. I finally unpacked it last night and in under two hours I was away.

I’m impressed with so many things about the bike; did an 8km trip this morning sitting on 17km/h with battery support at 15km/hr. Really helped me get back into bike riding, something I haven’t done for many years. The folding mechanism is so good; it will make transportation in our caravan so much easier.

Purchased in May 2020 at Leitner Physical store.

Mike C.

Mike C.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional value

Easy to put together and maintain. Charge twice per week and ride 15km per day on flat. Has kept me sane during lockdown. After sales service has been fast and amazing.

Purchased in February 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,300.00.

AussieBrianFar North Queensland, QLD

A second update on my SuperT.

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Jon W.

Jon W.

Excellent fun!

Easy to assemble straight out of the box (30 minutes), seems sturdy, battery lasts well (I got the bigger one but live in a super hilly suburb). If you are prevaricating, get one, you won't regret it.

Purchased in April 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,500.00.