Leitner Electric Folding Bicycle

Super T, Libelle, Tirol, Berlin

4.9

Lucinda B.

Lucinda B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Having trouble getting up hills

Can someone tell me if this a usual problem I find myself getting off and having to walk up a steeper hill and throttle not helping either have I got a dodgy one?

Purchased in March 2020 for A$1,299.00.

Very happy with our purchase

Purchased 2 Libelle,s 2 months ago ,very happy with our purchase.Easy to put together and bikes fit great in SUV when collapsed.Went for the 16 amp battery,but have come nowhere near running out of charge .We mostly just use the throttle and its great although pedal assist works well.The bikes are very well made and
Our order was delivered on time.Would recommend Leitner.

Purchased in May 2020.

Not happy at allSydney, NSW

Great bike no support

Although yes a lovely bike , if you’re outside of Melbourne ( Sydney ) there is zero help from Leitner . I have had 2 Leitner’s over 3 years ( daily commute ) when there’s a problem - it’s almost catastrophic as no Sydney store will help and Leitner almost shrug and roll their eyes .

Purchased in January 2018 at Leitner Online store for A$1,200.00.

Find out how Leitner Electric Folding Bicycle compares to other Electric Bikes

Perfect bike for grandparents keeping up with grandchildren

I recently purchased a ladies Libelle fold up bike and have been enjoying riding most days with family, it has all the features that I was looking for eg. speedo, front and rear lights, reflectors, pedal assist and throttle.One of the best features is that it folds away and we can take it with us where ever we go. I must say we had trouble with our battery charger and rang Leitner to report it, we had a replacement within 24 hours and couldn't have asked for better service, thank you to Alex. I would highly recommend leitner for their bikes and service to anyone who is thinking of buying one as I have had so much enjoyment with my bike.

Purchased in May 2020 for A$1,300.00.

Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cruzing along beautifully

Easy to assemble. Customer support excellent. She goes fast and I'm loving life cruzing around the neighbour and more. Would highly recommend. I got a foldaway for easy transport when going on holiday to take her with me!

Purchased in June 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,500.00.

Tim

TimAU

A high quality, affordable bike

I picked up the bike on Monday afternoon and assembled it. Everything was there and I did not need any other tools than were provided in the ample toolkit. Everything fitted and the manual was most comprehensive. I was very impressed with the sturdiness, quality and thought that had gone into the bike. It came with mudguards, chain guard and connected front and rear lights. I took it for a ride today and found that I can get all the exercise I want on the flat and just power up the hills!

Purchased in June 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,245.00.

Kevin

KevinThe Mallee, VIC

Great electric bike

Picked up my bike on Friday, had a play on it Saturday and I am well pleased. An excellent bicycle. Wouldn’t hesitate buying another one later on. Will by one for my wife when they have smaller ones next year.

Purchased in July 2020.

senior citizen

senior citizenSydney, NSW

I don't know why I waited so long

We purchased 2 libelle folding e bikes from Leitner 3 months ago and we have been enjoying riding them each day, during the lock down. I love the freedom they give my husband and I. They are easy to ride while still giving us gentle exercise. They take us up small inclines with ease.

Purchased in March 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,261.10.

Play s.

Play s.Illawarra, NSW

nice mechanics and aesthetics, not convinced by power/battery

Purchased in September 1999 at online for A$1,198.00.

Tiny TimPeel, WA

It took a while but...

Leitner folks have been wonderfully supportive during some trying times when my bike went missing with the freight company. I finally unpacked it last night and in under two hours I was away.

I’m impressed with so many things about the bike; did an 8km trip this morning sitting on 17km/h with battery support at 15km/hr. Really helped me get back into bike riding, something I haven’t done for many years. The folding mechanism is so good; it will make transportation in our caravan so much easier.

Purchased in May 2020 at Leitner Physical store.

Mike C.

Mike C.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional value

Easy to put together and maintain. Charge twice per week and ride 15km per day on flat. Has kept me sane during lockdown. After sales service has been fast and amazing.

Purchased in February 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,300.00.

AussieBrianFar North Queensland, QLD

A second update on my SuperT.

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Mechanically passable, electrically worthless

Purchased in October 2018 at Leitner Online store for A$1,000.00.

Jon W.

Jon W.

Excellent fun!

Easy to assemble straight out of the box (30 minutes), seems sturdy, battery lasts well (I got the bigger one but live in a super hilly suburb). If you are prevaricating, get one, you won't regret it.

Purchased in April 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,500.00.

Bill

BillIllawarra, NSW

I bought a Leitner Libelle folding bike one month ago and am very happy with it.

I particularly like the fact that I can get the bike moving to walking pace with the hand throttle, as I am a bit wobbly at the start. Not unusual at my age of 83 years.
The instructions provided on line are very extensive and easy to follow. Assembly was no problem at all. The fact that I can choose several levels of assistance means I can still get as much exercise as I want. My previous male bike was becoming a worry for me as I felt unsafe due to the main bar. Now with the step through my confidence has returned.

Purchased in February 2020 at Leitner Online store.

Michael

MichaelMurray Mallee, SA

A Great Bike

This is a great bike as it is a folding model so that I can use it when I go on holidays with my caravan or just riding around town shopping etc.It also has the added advantage of battery assist too make riding more enjoyable.

Purchased in April 2020 at Leitner for A$1,352.00.

Steve Bethell

Steve BethellPerth, WA

Super impressed

Purchased in March 2020 for A$1,600.00.

Had a problem and Leitner came through

I bought 2 of these bikes for my wife and myself. The black one was great but had a few problems with the red one. The support people at Leitner were very response and resolved my issues. I judge a company not by when things go right but by how they respond when things go wrong. And Leitner came through.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$899.00.

Keith

Keith

Easy to Ride.

Easy to ride and as been a great help for me. It is amazing to ride great help for me going up hills. Thank you for all the help and returned phone calls and emails you have given me.

Purchased in March 2020 at Leitner Online store.

Excellent bike I’m selling my car.

Really good experience I’m only going to commute with this. No good it rain but ego rides a bike in rain anyway?It is powerful enough so you don’t have to make and effort if you don’t want to.

Purchased in February 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,089.00.