Leitner Super T

4.9

JandJ

JandJFadden 2904, ACT

Brilliant bike

This bike deals with all terrain from very rough bike tracks to off road. The dual suspension irons out all the bumps, and the various levels of pedal assist flattens out all the hills. We caravan a lot and its folding ability means that it fits neatly in the back of our SUV. I upgraded to the 16A/h battery and I consistently get well over 100km from each charge. The zero assist option really helps here as I use that for flat or downhill runs.

Purchased in September 2020 at Leitner Online store.

Lisa D.

Lisa D.Northern Region, NSW

Suits us perfectly..

My husband and I purchased 2 Super T's so we can fold up and take away with us on holidays in our caravan. We are very impressed with the quality of the bikes. They were easy to assemble and look very "smik". We have not ridden bikes for years so once we got our "bike legs" back the pedal assist was magic. We would definitely recommend these bikes to anyone wanting to purchase folding bikes.

Purchased at Leitner Online store for A$1,569.00.

Richard

Richard

Excellent bike at a great value price!

Pedal assist is silky smooth. The dual suspension makes riding very comfortable. The build quality in general is really high. My flatmates responses were who needs a car! I went with the 10 amp hour battery and it was still about 80% after 6km ride with full pedal assist.

Purchased in September 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,525.00.

kristoferthompson

kristoferthompson

Didn't last 3 years

Purchased in March 2018 at Leitner Online store for A$1,100.00.

Leitner
Leitner E.Leitner
Lucinda B.

Lucinda B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Having trouble getting up hills

Can someone tell me if this a usual problem I find myself getting off and having to walk up a steeper hill and throttle not helping either have I got a dodgy one?

Purchased in March 2020 for A$1,299.00.

Kevin

KevinThe Mallee, VIC

Great electric bike

Picked up my bike on Friday, had a play on it Saturday and I am well pleased. An excellent bicycle. Wouldn’t hesitate buying another one later on. Will by one for my wife when they have smaller ones next year.

Purchased in July 2020.

Mike C.

Mike C.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional value

Easy to put together and maintain. Charge twice per week and ride 15km per day on flat. Has kept me sane during lockdown. After sales service has been fast and amazing.

Purchased in February 2020 at Leitner Online store for A$1,300.00.

AussieBrianFar North Queensland, QLD

A second update on my SuperT.

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Michael

MichaelMurray Mallee, SA

A Great Bike

This is a great bike as it is a folding model so that I can use it when I go on holidays with my caravan or just riding around town shopping etc.It also has the added advantage of battery assist too make riding more enjoyable.

Purchased in April 2020 at Leitner for A$1,352.00.

Find out how Leitner Super T compares to other Electric Bikes

Had a problem and Leitner came through

I bought 2 of these bikes for my wife and myself. The black one was great but had a few problems with the red one. The support people at Leitner were very response and resolved my issues. I judge a company not by when things go right but by how they respond when things go wrong. And Leitner came through.

Purchased in November 2019 for A$899.00.

Keith

Keith

Easy to Ride.

Easy to ride and as been a great help for me. It is amazing to ride great help for me going up hills. Thank you for all the help and returned phone calls and emails you have given me.

Purchased in March 2020 at Leitner Online store.

Wayne - Oregon, USA

Purchased in January 2020.

A great bike

Purchased in August 2019 at Leitner Online store for A$1,099.00.

Caroline

CarolineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The most fun I've had in years

Purchased in June 2019 at Leitner Online store for A$1,199.00.

SixP

SixPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Researched for 2 years b4 we brought

Very happy with purchase.
Pickup from Depot - easy, great assistance. both cartons fit into my hatchback.
My son easily put both together.
After decades for me(10 yrs for my son)
We are riding 3/7 days a week-15km round trip today, using low assistance as needed. Feel improving in health and fitness while having fun.
My son enjoys.
Happily surprised how much look forward to riding and accomplishing so much more exploring where we can ride.
We ride on bike paths, dirt tracks and enjoy the dual suspension.

Purchased in February 2019 at Leitner.

Find out how Leitner Super T compares to other Electric Bikes

A great electric bike at a great price level

Date PurchasedSep 2018

You little Ripper

Great bike, took it for my first ride today, easy to fold up for carrying in my car, also I have a medical condition and found it easy to ride with pedal assist or using the throttle, I am looking forward to many more rides as being a photographer I now can go to places that was not accessible before.

Date PurchasedOct 2018
Adam

Adam

Exhilarating Ride - cycling has never been this good!

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Col

ColDeception Bay

Well worth the money

Arrived today ( Leitner Super T )... Once assembled I took it for it's first run ... Everything went great. All controls function properly.
I am 63 and this bike is excellent to get back into cycling. Very smooth running, great features and a joy to ride.
Very good value for the asking price.... you won't go wrong with this little Gem.

Colin ... Deception Bay Qld.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Ted

TedWollongong

Fantastic! Great fun and gentle exercise

I purchased the Leitner Super T 2 days ago. I am 63 and only moderately fit. Last time I rode a bike was years ago and my knees ached after a short time. Not so with the Leitner Super T. Great value compared with E bikes in stores. I highly recommend it.

August 30th 2018 Update: Fantastic after sales service

I absolutely love my Super T folding bike. I did however have a problem when one pedal came off and the thread was ruined. As i assembled this component i must have cross threaded it.
I emailed Leitner about it on a Thursday, received a reply almost immediately and received free replacement pedal and crank arm in the mail on the Tuesday!!!! I'm back in the saddle happily riding again.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
See all Leitner Electric Folding Bicycle reviews

Jan L.

Jan L.asked

Super T

I bought a repco bike pump for my Super T but it doesn’t connect properly. What pump would you recommend?

Tony

Tonyasked

Super T

when a super t is folded can it be walked or wheeled instead of having to lift/carry? this question was asked before but no answer yet

Lex R

Lex Rasked

Super T

is the higher capacity battery an option when placing the order or do you have to buy it as a additional battery?

Gerry
Gerry

As I recall, it was an option when I placed the order and was around $300 more than the 10ah battery. The bigger battery is needed if you live in a hilly area as hills chew through the juice.

Wayne M.
Wayne M.

Contrary to Gerry's answer I wasn't aware of a more powerful battery from Leitner. I don't think that they do. Had it been available then I would have ordered it with my Super 'T'. Leitner staff advised me that their battery is 300 watts, but it has a higher power when you need them for going up hills. "RAD" batteries as an example, are what you get...nothing in reserve.

I live on a golf course with hills. I ride my bike on the paths up and down 18 holes without problems. I weigh 200 pounds, and I don't peddle hard, but the bike is in second gear and full throttle.

I believe that I have all the power that's needed for this riding, and while I haven't ridden it 25 miles that's not what it's for. I use mine for camping and riding in the back-country on dirt trails.

I am happy with my purchase and I recommend it to you too!

Wayne. Oregon-USA

Mike V.
Mike V.

Hi, I bought my Super T around three years ago with the longer range battery as an option. I don't have the standard range battery. On medium assist it's still good for over 35 miles.

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives