Leitner Super T

Leitner Super T

Pros

• Easily tackles a range of terrain

• Comfortable and irons out road bumps

• Folds away for simple storage

• Battery Life
  • Braking
  • Suspension

Dave52Hunter Region, NSW

Very poor quality

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,200.00.

Dave52

Update: The broken spokes have caused the wheel to buckle, breaking the rim. It's going to cost at least $250 to have it repaired. Add that to $400+ for new battery. I don't think I'll bother.

Dave52

I’ve been in contact with customer service, and what a waste of time that was. Several form responses with little regard to my actual problem.

I will NEVER purchase anything from such a poor quality uncaring company like leitner again.

Tim

TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm impressed with my Leitner

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,699.00.

Pretty Good and then...

The bike frame is heavy and therefore strong and sturdy. It runs well enough, although the gearing is a little light so it is very easy to pedal to the point where your pedalling is doing nothing at all. Good if you want to exert very little energy, but a little frustrating if you want to be able to have 'pedal assisted' power.
The bits and pieces (mudflaps, brakes, gears) are all a bit noisy clicking and crunching, but OK.
The worst part is the replacement battery - my battery died after a couple of years and will cost me nearly $AUD700 to replace. Whoa! That's half of what the bike cost me brand new. That is like buying a car and replacing the engine every couple of years.

Purchased in November 2016 at Leitner Online store for $1,447.33.

JandJ

JandJFadden 2904, ACT

Brilliant bike

This bike deals with all terrain from very rough bike tracks to off road. The dual suspension irons out all the bumps, and the various levels of pedal assist flattens out all the hills. We caravan a lot and its folding ability means that it fits neatly in the back of our SUV. I upgraded to the 16A/h battery and I consistently get well over 100km from each charge. The zero assist option really helps here as I use that for flat or downhill runs.

Purchased in September 2020 at Leitner Online store.

Lisa D.

Lisa D.Northern Region, NSW

Suits us perfectly..

My husband and I purchased 2 Super T's so we can fold up and take away with us on holidays in our caravan. We are very impressed with the quality of the bikes. They were easy to assemble and look very "smik". We have not ridden bikes for years so once we got our "bike legs" back the pedal assist was magic. We would definitely recommend these bikes to anyone wanting to purchase folding bikes.

Purchased at Leitner Online store for $1,569.00.

Richard

Richard

Excellent bike at a great value price!

Pedal assist is silky smooth. The dual suspension makes riding very comfortable. The build quality in general is really high. My flatmates responses were who needs a car! I went with the 10 amp hour battery and it was still about 80% after 6km ride with full pedal assist.

Purchased in September 2020 at Leitner Online store for $1,525.00.

kristoferthompson

kristoferthompson

Didn't last 3 years

Purchased in March 2018 at Leitner Online store for $1,100.00.

Lucinda B.

Lucinda B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Having trouble getting up hills

Can someone tell me if this a usual problem I find myself getting off and having to walk up a steeper hill and throttle not helping either have I got a dodgy one?

Purchased in March 2020 for $1,299.00.

Kevin

KevinThe Mallee, VIC

Great electric bike

Picked up my bike on Friday, had a play on it Saturday and I am well pleased. An excellent bicycle. Wouldn’t hesitate buying another one later on. Will by one for my wife when they have smaller ones next year.

Purchased in July 2020.

Mike C.

Mike C.South East Queensland, QLD

Exceptional value

Easy to put together and maintain. Charge twice per week and ride 15km per day on flat. Has kept me sane during lockdown. After sales service has been fast and amazing.

Purchased in February 2020 at Leitner Online store for $1,300.00.

AussieBrianFar North Queensland, QLD

A second update on my SuperT.

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Michael

MichaelMurray Mallee, SA

A Great Bike

This is a great bike as it is a folding model so that I can use it when I go on holidays with my caravan or just riding around town shopping etc.It also has the added advantage of battery assist too make riding more enjoyable.

Purchased in April 2020 at Leitner for $1,352.00.

Had a problem and Leitner came through

I bought 2 of these bikes for my wife and myself. The black one was great but had a few problems with the red one. The support people at Leitner were very response and resolved my issues. I judge a company not by when things go right but by how they respond when things go wrong. And Leitner came through.

Purchased in November 2019 for $899.00.

Keith

Keith

Easy to Ride.

Easy to ride and as been a great help for me. It is amazing to ride great help for me going up hills. Thank you for all the help and returned phone calls and emails you have given me.

Purchased in March 2020 at Leitner Online store.

Wayne - Oregon, USA

Purchased in January 2020.

A great bike

Purchased in August 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,099.00.

Caroline

CarolineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The most fun I've had in years

Purchased in June 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,199.00.

SixP

SixPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Researched for 2 years b4 we brought

Very happy with purchase.
Pickup from Depot - easy, great assistance. both cartons fit into my hatchback.
My son easily put both together.
After decades for me(10 yrs for my son)
We are riding 3/7 days a week-15km round trip today, using low assistance as needed. Feel improving in health and fitness while having fun.
My son enjoys.
Happily surprised how much look forward to riding and accomplishing so much more exploring where we can ride.
We ride on bike paths, dirt tracks and enjoy the dual suspension.

Purchased in February 2019 at Leitner.

A great electric bike at a great price level

Date PurchasedSept 2018

You little Ripper

Great bike, took it for my first ride today, easy to fold up for carrying in my car, also I have a medical condition and found it easy to ride with pedal assist or using the throttle, I am looking forward to many more rides as being a photographer I now can go to places that was not accessible before.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Gilasked

What is the distance from the top of the pedal at its lowest point to the top of the seat ?

It varies from 60-70cm depending on the seat height

I would NOT recommend this bike.
It’s is terrible quality, after sales care is nonexistent, and replacements are exorbitantly expensive. $400 for a new battery, $300 fir a new wheel.

Thanks Dave

Hi Gil,

Thanks for your interest in our bikes.

If you had any further questions or would like to speak with any of our staff, you are more than welcome to contact us at sales@leitner.com.au.

We pride ourselves on having great after-sales support, where you can reach out to us for any questions or concerns with your Leitner and we are more than happy to help wherever possible.

As for the parts themselves, we provide a 1-year warranty on the electrical components for our bikes. If you were to need spares or replacements down the track, we stock a majority of the parts right here in Melbourne at a competitive price.

I hope this helps and we wish you all the best!

-Leitner team

Stephen P

Stephen Pasked

I have a Super T that was purchased in November 2020.When riding there is a high pitched clicking sound coming from the back wheel.I have adjusted the De Railer but the noise is still there.I think it is the spokes so I have inspected them and none are loose.Has anyone else experienced this problem and if so what is the remedy.

Dear Stephen,
Thanks for your message.
We suspect it can be loose spokes if it is a clicking noise or loose motor cover screw. We suggest to contact our team at 1300 856 725 or via email at sales@leitner.com.au so we can asisst you further. Thank you!
Regards,
Leitner team

Jan L.

Jan L.asked

I bought a repco bike pump for my Super T but it doesn’t connect properly. What pump would you recommend?

Hi Jan,
Thanks for your message.
You will need a Schrader valves pump. If you have any other questions, please contact our team at 1300 856 725 or via email at sales@leitner.com.au for a prompt response. Thank you!
Regards,m
Leitner team

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives

Features:

• The Leitner SuperT is a foldable electric bike with a full suspension frame that’s designed for the road.
  • The e-bike has puncture-resistant tyres with reflective sidewall striping, so it can handle a pothole or two and still be safe to ride.
  • A 36V, 250W motor gives this bike the power to go 20-50km before needing another charge (and 32-80km if you upgrade to a 16Ah battery).
  • This bike can go up to 25km/h, making it suitable for Australian roads - you don’t even need a licence.
  • It’s listed as most suited for riders 160cm and taller, and has a seat height (measured from the ground to the seat’s surface) as being able to be adjusted from 81 to 90cm.
  • The Leitner SuperT is available in red, silver, and black, and costs $1319.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that features like puncture-resistant tyres and pedal assist made the electric bike easily tackle a range of terrains.
  • They also found that riding this bike was very comfortable, largely due to the full suspension that ironed out bumps in the road.
  • According to reviewers, this bike fits easily in tight spaces, making storage a fuss-free affair.