2Leitner Super T

96% · 672 · 3%

Battery Life
4.5
Suspension
Easily tackles a range of terrain
Comfortable and irons out road bumps
Folds away for simple storage

Graham J.
Graham J.Wide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Exceeded my expectation

We're a retired couple doing the lap in a motorhome. We have one each, and they are meeting our needs perfectly. We store them folded in the luton, having devised a strap to secure each one. I had the unfortunate instance of a component failure, but I am suitably impressed by the response in a prompt despatch of the part to meet me in my travels. Diagnosis was accurate and the part easily installed by myself. I'm back on my wheels again....I couldn't be happier. Thx Show details
BnM travels
BnM travelsSouth East Queensland, QLD

Peter
Peter2 posts

This was a great purchase

This is the second leitner bike I have bought. After being so happy with the first one for my partner.
These bikes come with hardly any assembly or adjustments to be done.
Would certainly recommend these bikes and the company Leitner Show details
sago24 posts

Ben and Pat
Ben and PatMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Everything about this bike screams quality

From the moment you open the box you can tell this is no cheaply produced product. Everything on this bike is quality, right down to the side stand. We have done many enjoyable rides on our bikes and have just bought a rack for our caravan to make transportation easier again. For the price I haven't found any other bikes with the features of the Leitner Super T. Love the independent suspension. . . . Show details
delma
delmaSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Unbelievable encouragement to get fit in a fun way

Very stable bike, easy to assemble and ride can help you up hills if you are tired, Fantastic and supportive customer service Show details
Brian
BrianSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

BRILLIANT little bike

I did a stack of research and decided on the Leitner Super-T and nothing but praise for this little bike. It is well manufactured and strong with a good quality finish. Gears change well as does the battery backup. The convenience of folding the standout. Not a complaint, but what I would like to see is a screen based speedo and trip meter along with the ability to switch off the battery from the handle bars instead of reaching down to the key. As I said, not a complaint but my opinion on improving this wonderful little bike. Oh, nearly forgot, the dual suspension really does make a difference to the ride quality.
Thankyou Leitner.
Rick5 posts

Great Customer Support

I was very luck to purchased a 4 month old second hand Super T privately and found the headlight was not working but the taillight was. I checked the wiring and all SEEMED to be correct. I contacted Ed in Customer Support and sent him some photo he requested. Ed’s reply was within 5 minutes of me sending my email which I really appreciated. Ed told me how to fix the problem and it now works perfectly. They really stand behind their products which are of excellent quality.
Jo-anne B.
Jo-anne B.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product and fantastic customer service

I was looking for a foldable ebike as I could no longer ride my bike due to health issues. Foldable to allow me to drive to enjoy riding in various locations.
I researched many ebikes but kept coming back to the Leitner website. Positive reviews, a great price and a very attractive looking bike (yes that was important to me too), I purchased a Super T. Delivery was prompt and assembly was straightforward with easy to follow instruction manual. Am I pleased with my purchase? Absolutely. A very sturdy, well built bike.

As for customer service, brilliant! Several calls plus emails were all responded to promptly by friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff. Show details

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA3 posts

The bike was not quite me, but the service I had from the Leitner company to help me return the bike were excellent

Bike is excellent quality. The bike was a bit large for me as I am very much a beginner so it had to be returned. I had first class quick service from the company about returning the bike. I can highly recommend there efficient service and the high quality of the manufacturer. The rd was a beautiful red Show details
Mike
MikeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC7 posts

Janelle
JanelleSydney, NSW3 posts

Great fun, gets us out and about again

Bought 2 bikes for my husband and I, both unfit and over 50, we are riding everywhere, so much fun, we are riding every day... I look for an excuse to duck to the shops for milk bread anything, whack it in my basket.
love them, would recommend anytime.
had a problem with my bell and they replaced straight away.
haven't needed to fold yet, but love the function that we can if we need to. bike is very sturdy, just go for it. Show details
Rod G.
Rod G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC5 posts

Love my Super T except

I have had my Leitner bike for over 4 months now. It does everything I hoped it would do. I get a lot of comments and enquiries.
I coach runners and to be able to ride along with them is great.
My only criticism is the break wear. I have had to replace the brake pads once already and am due for another replacement very soon.
I use it every day over all terrain so have to use them ofen - could this be a factor?  Show details
Paul F.
Paul F.Far North Queensland, QLD3 posts

Great machine

We’ve had the bike 2 weeks we love it. Easy to assemble,easy to use. On or of the road it does everything it’s supposed to we think it’s just great. Show details
The Treatment Room at Sh
The Treatment Room at Sh26 posts

Leiter Super T bikes are very robust

A friend asked me to put together 2 E bikes that he'd just had delivered from Leitner, I was amazed at the ease with which they can be assembled, it was very noticeable that the design and engineering was of a high standard, both he and his wife are very pleased with the e Bikes. I would highly recommend them for around town and in small regional areas. I was involved with their purchase from the beginning, and the supplier's service was second to none.

Dee

Hi there. I have owned my Super T bike for about 4 months, and ridden it twice. The trouble I have is with the key ( it won’t move position), the battery can’t be removed, and the charger doesn’t seem to work. Does any one have any suggestions ? I do love this bike, but I can’t keep struggling with charger stuff

Good point !
I have already contacted Leitner direct , and am just awaiting a reply

Mike Pollard
Mike Pollard

Is the maximum speed of the bike adjustable (above 25kmh for off road use)

Scott B.
Scott B.

Can you tell me the weight of the Super T with battery and fold up dimensions?

Leitner   DM

Hi Scott, The SuperT weighs roughly ~24kg with a ~3.5kg 10Ah battery. The higher capacity batteries weigh a little bit more.
When folded, the bike fits in a space roughly 91x44x70cm in size.
Hope that helps!
Regards, Leitner Team.

Features:

• The Leitner SuperT is a foldable electric bike with a full suspension frame that’s designed for the road.
  • The e-bike has puncture-resistant tyres with reflective sidewall striping, so it can handle a pothole or two and still be safe to ride.
  • A 36V, 250W motor gives this bike the power to go 20-50km before needing another charge (and 32-80km if you upgrade to a 16Ah battery).
  • This bike can go up to 25km/h, making it suitable for Australian roads - you don’t even need a licence.
  • It’s listed as most suited for riders 160cm and taller, and has a seat height (measured from the ground to the seat’s surface) as being able to be adjusted from 81 to 90cm.
  • The Leitner SuperT is available in red, silver, and black, and costs $1319.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that features like puncture-resistant tyres and pedal assist made the electric bike easily tackle a range of terrains.
  • They also found that riding this bike was very comfortable, largely due to the full suspension that ironed out bumps in the road.
  • According to reviewers, this bike fits easily in tight spaces, making storage a fuss-free affair.