Leitner Super T

Leitner Super T

See the Best Electric Bikes in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

• Incentivised Review Yes (0%) · No (100%)

A great bike

Purchased in August 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,099.00.

AussieBrianFar North Queensland, QLD

I want to give more than 5 stars!

I went for the dual suspension folding bike, ordered it Wednesday arvo and it was here in Cairns the following Wednesday morning (a miracle for anything I've ever bought online) and I couldn't be happier.

There was a minor hiccup with a part that simply wouldn't fit correctly but a short phone call (thank you, Jennifer) then 7 seconds with a screwdriver and I was off!

I urge anyone thinking about an electric bike to fully consider all options before buying but when it comes to product, price and service I have no hesitation in suggesting Leitner is well worth a look.

Aahhh, the pure joy of being back out there on a pushie!!!

Purchased in July 2019 at Leitner Online store.

Caroline

CarolineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The most fun I've had in years

Purchased in June 2019 at Leitner Online store for $1,199.00.

SixP

SixPGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Researched for 2 years b4 we brought

Very happy with purchase.
Pickup from Depot - easy, great assistance. both cartons fit into my hatchback.
My son easily put both together.
After decades for me(10 yrs for my son)
We are riding 3/7 days a week-15km round trip today, using low assistance as needed. Feel improving in health and fitness while having fun.
My son enjoys.
Happily surprised how much look forward to riding and accomplishing so much more exploring where we can ride.
We ride on bike paths, dirt tracks and enjoy the dual suspension.

Purchased in February 2019 at Leitner.

A great electric bike at a great price level

Date PurchasedSep 2018

You little Ripper

Great bike, took it for my first ride today, easy to fold up for carrying in my car, also I have a medical condition and found it easy to ride with pedal assist or using the throttle, I am looking forward to many more rides as being a photographer I now can go to places that was not accessible before.

Date PurchasedOct 2018

Adam

Adam

Exhilarating Ride - cycling has never been this good!

Date PurchasedAug 2018

Col

ColDeception Bay

Well worth the money

Arrived today ( Leitner Super T )... Once assembled I took it for it's first run ... Everything went great. All controls function properly.
I am 63 and this bike is excellent to get back into cycling. Very smooth running, great features and a joy to ride.
Very good value for the asking price.... you won't go wrong with this little Gem.

Colin ... Deception Bay Qld.

Date PurchasedAug 2018
Ted

TedWollongong

Fantastic! Great fun and gentle exercise

I purchased the Leitner Super T 2 days ago. I am 63 and only moderately fit. Last time I rode a bike was years ago and my knees ached after a short time. Not so with the Leitner Super T. Great value compared with E bikes in stores. I highly recommend it.

August 30th 2018 Update: Fantastic after sales service

I absolutely love my Super T folding bike. I did however have a problem when one pedal came off and the thread was ruined. As i assembled this component i must have cross threaded it.
I emailed Leitner about it on a Thursday, received a reply almost immediately and received free replacement pedal and crank arm in the mail on the Tuesday!!!! I'm back in the saddle happily riding again.

Date PurchasedJul 2018
Super T FT

Super T FTHappy Valley South Australia

The Best

What a wonderful Company all round to deal with
Excellent Product
Excellent Service
I am very happy with my Super T and living in a hilly area my riding is now a lot easier
being over 70 and had not ridden a bike for 30 years but now has bought new life and excercise
As they say Just Do It
This Company deserves an Award all round for Quality and Service

Mark

MarkWA, 6162

Great Bike and Great Service

I have had the bike for nearly 2 months, longest ride was Fremantle to Perth and back, around 45kms it took 1hr 15 minutes each way, the bike handled the hills and bumpy pathways with no problem at all. I have fitted a solar panel and battery to charge the bike when I park if for the day and this is also working really well.

Outstanding Value & Quality

Ride it daily, always enjoy, absolute pleasure. Very comfortable with the dual suspension and generous seat. Excellent battery life, only need to charge every 7 - 10 days. A great purchase, very happy. The gears are easy to use, and the option os none or three power modes is a great choice. Highly recommended.

Date PurchasedFeb 2017

Darren Smith

Darren Smith

Best of Everything from the Best.

After owning the Super T Foldup model, I could not be more happy with the performance and comfort. I've traveled 100's of kms and the bike performs perfectly.

In addition to a great electric bike, the price and most importantly the "Customer Service" is to highly rated being prompt, efficient and very accommodating.

Darren

Date PurchasedAug 2017

Eccles

EcclesMelbourne

Very Impressive

This is the most comprehensively equipped bike out of the box that I have seen. I don't have to buy anything extra. The small amount of assembly took a very short time & the instructions are concise. Even the tyres were inflated.
It gets a 5 star rating from me.

Date PurchasedMar 2018
bob.eades.7

bob.eades.7Queensland, Australia

Exactly what I wanted

Date PurchasedMar 2018
W.E.H.

W.E.H.Brisbane/Burpengary

What a lovely machine.

This is a beautiful machine. It arrived at the 21st. I assambled it the very afternoon. No trouble at all. Some minor adjustments needed to be done. Unfortunately I could not test it, exept in my garage, as it has been absolutely pouring all day. I will wait for the rain to stop. Maybe tomorrow. Sofar it performed exactly as Mr. Leitner ment it to do. I can highly recommend his ebikes to any one looking for a quality product. Five stars seem not enough for this beauty. W.H.

Eagle

EagleSydney l

If you’re over 55 you need to read this!!!

Bought my wife a super T , I assembled it in 40 mins, put my helmet on & took off !!! I was really impressed with the build quality & the performance! Returned from my ride & immediately ordered a super T for myself, it arrived the next day( amazing). Leitner is a trustworthy & Professionaly run company! I put a lot of time and research into these bikes , for the money nothing comes close to these bikes , we ride them everywhere and never raise a sweat , you will not be disappointed !
Two very happy customers, thanks Ephriam & the team!

Date PurchasedJan 2018

What a great bike

A bought a super T folding ebike bike so that I may take it away on holidays or on a weekend ride. It is beautifully made and easy to assemble of which there is little. It takes a little getting used to balancing the throttle against the mode settings but once you have it is a dream. I live on the top of a hill and it is so nice to get a little help on the way home after a long ride
Brian

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Highly recommended! Go for it!

Well built bike. Good looking bike. Great service from staff...every inquiry answered (and I had lots of questions! Haha). Excellent delivery time. Easy and quick to assemble. Didn’t take long to adjust to working the gears, power assist mode or throttle. A joy to ride. Well worth the 5 star rating every one is giving it.

Date PurchasedDec 2017

Tara

TaraPerth, WA

My first ebike!

My husband bought me this ebike in Nov 17 as he wanted me to go riding with him as he is an avid mountain bike fan. He can go for hours but I am not so enthusiastic. However, I must say with the throttle and power assist, I just happily cruise along behind him peddling when I want or just cruising when I am tired. Full throttle on the hills is a definite must for me and it never disappoints. The only thing I would do a little different is I would get a Leitner with larger wheels as this bike has little wheels which makes it slower and hard to keep up sometimes, when I actually do want to peddle. However, no complaints with Leitner - would just make a different choice next time.

Date PurchasedNov 2017