Leitner Super T

Leitner Super T

See the Best Electric Bikes in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Leitner

Pros

Easily tackles a range of terrain
Comfortable and irons out road bumps
Folds away for simple storage

• Battery Life
  • Braking
  • Suspension

Great Customer Support

I was very luck to purchased a 4 month old second hand Super T privately and found the headlight was not working but the taillight was. I checked the wiring and all SEEMED to be correct. I contacted Ed in Customer Support and sent him some photo he requested. Ed’s reply was within 5 minutes of me sending my email which I really appreciated. Ed told me how to fix the problem and it now works perfectly. They really stand behind their products which are of excellent quality.

Jo-anne B.
Jo-anne B.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic product and fantastic customer service

I was looking for a foldable ebike as I could no longer ride my bike due to health issues. Foldable to allow me to drive to enjoy riding in various locations.
I researched many ebikes but kept coming back to the Leitner website. Positive reviews, a great price and a very attractive looking bike (yes that was important to me too), I purchased a Super T. Delivery was prompt and assembly was straightforward with easy to follow instruction manual. Am I pleased with my purchase? Absolutely. A very sturdy, well built bike.

As for customer service, brilliant! Several calls plus emails were all responded to promptly by friendly, knowledgeable and professional staff.

Purchased in February 2022 at Leitner Online store for $1,790.

Chris
ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The bike was not quite me, but the service I had from the Leitner company to help me return the bike were excellent

Bike is excellent quality. The bike was a bit large for me as I am very much a beginner so it had to be returned. I had first class quick service from the company about returning the bike. I can highly recommend there efficient service and the high quality of the manufacturer. The rd was a beautiful red

Purchased in March 2022 at Leitner Online store for $1,449.

MikeCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

After 6 years of regular use - Excellent

Purchased in March 2021 for $1,500.

JanelleSydney, NSW

Great fun, gets us out and about again

Bought 2 bikes for my husband and I, both unfit and over 50, we are riding everywhere, so much fun, we are riding every day... I look for an excuse to duck to the shops for milk bread anything, whack it in my basket.
love them, would recommend anytime.
had a problem with my bell and they replaced straight away.
haven't needed to fold yet, but love the function that we can if we need to. bike is very sturdy, just go for it.

Purchased in August 2021 at Leitner Online store for $1,575.

Rod G.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Love my Super T except .....

I have had my Leitner bike for over 4 months now. It does everything I hoped it would do. I get a lot of comments and enquiries.
I coach runners and to be able to ride along with them is great.
My only criticism is the break wear. I have had to replace the brake pads once already and am due for another replacement very soon.
I use it every day over all terrain so have to use them ofen - could this be a factor?

Purchased in May 2021 at Leitner for $1,700.

Paul F.
Paul F.Far North Queensland, QLD

Great machine

We’ve had the bike 2 weeks we love it. Easy to assemble,easy to use. On or of the road it does everything it’s supposed to we think it’s just great.

Purchased in June 2021.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
The Treatment Room at Sh
The Treatment Room at Sh

Leiter Super T bikes are very robust.

A friend asked me to put together 2 E bikes that he'd just had delivered from Leitner, I was amazed at the ease with which they can be assembled, it was very noticeable that the design and engineering was of a high standard, both he and his wife are very pleased with the e Bikes. I would highly recommend them for around town and in small regional areas. I was involved with their purchase from the beginning, and the supplier's service was second to none.

John Roberts
John RobertsGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent traveling bike

This bike has excellent folding and is easy to move just rolling on the back wheel when folded. Very compact too.
The battery lasts well; over 40 km for me and the riding position is excellent. Love the range of seat and handle bar adjustment when family ride with me on my 26 inch Leitner. Also fits nicely on my yacht when folded. Light fitting a bit delicate but still Highly recommended.

Purchased in November 2020 at On line for $1,250.

Dave52Hunter Region, NSW

Very poor quality

Purchased in November 2019 for $1,200.

Dave52

Update: The broken spokes have caused the wheel to buckle, breaking the rim. It's going to cost at least $250 to have it repaired. Add that to $400+ for new battery. I don't think I'll bother.

Leitner
Leitner E.LeitnerSend a private message
Dave52

I’ve been in contact with customer service, and what a waste of time that was. Several form responses with little regard to my actual problem.

I will NEVER purchase anything from such a poor quality uncaring company like leitner again.

Tim
TimSouth East Queensland, QLD

I'm impressed with my Leitner

Purchased in February 2021 for $1,699.

Pretty Good and then...

The bike frame is heavy and therefore strong and sturdy. It runs well enough, although the gearing is a little light so it is very easy to pedal to the point where your pedalling is doing nothing at all. Good if you want to exert very little energy, but a little frustrating if you want to be able to have 'pedal assisted' power.
The bits and pieces (mudflaps, brakes, gears) are all a bit noisy clicking and crunching, but OK.
The worst part is the replacement battery - my battery died after a couple of years and will cost me nearly $AUD700 to replace. Whoa! That's half of what the bike cost me brand new. That is like buying a car and replacing the engine every couple of years.

Purchased in November 2016 at Leitner Online store for $1,447.33.

Leitner
Leitner E.LeitnerSend a private message

JandJ
JandJFadden 2904, ACT

Brilliant bike

This bike deals with all terrain from very rough bike tracks to off road. The dual suspension irons out all the bumps, and the various levels of pedal assist flattens out all the hills. We caravan a lot and its folding ability means that it fits neatly in the back of our SUV. I upgraded to the 16A/h battery and I consistently get well over 100km from each charge. The zero assist option really helps here as I use that for flat or downhill runs.

Purchased in September 2020 at Leitner Online store.

Lisa D.
Lisa D.Northern Region, NSW

Suits us perfectly..

My husband and I purchased 2 Super T's so we can fold up and take away with us on holidays in our caravan. We are very impressed with the quality of the bikes. They were easy to assemble and look very "smik". We have not ridden bikes for years so once we got our "bike legs" back the pedal assist was magic. We would definitely recommend these bikes to anyone wanting to purchase folding bikes.

Purchased at Leitner Online store for $1,569.

Richard
Richard

Excellent bike at a great value price!

Pedal assist is silky smooth. The dual suspension makes riding very comfortable. The build quality in general is really high. My flatmates responses were who needs a car! I went with the 10 amp hour battery and it was still about 80% after 6km ride with full pedal assist.

Purchased in September 2020 at Leitner Online store for $1,525.

Craigasked

I have an older SuperT with the LED display and a newer SuperT with the LCD display with speedo and odometer. Can the older SuperT be updated with the newer display or does the whole controller under the battery need to be changed too?

Rick
Rick

Hi Craig, I’m new to Leitner E Bikes and all I know is that the Leitner brand is great quality. I suggest that you call Ed at Leitner on 1300 856 725 and from my experience I’m pretty sure Ed will be only too happy to advise you. Cheers, Rick.

Andrew Masked

Can I actually see or test ride one before purchase? I am wary of spending hard earned dollars on line.

No is the short answer.
I am happy with mine.
Only negative is that I have to replace brake pads regularly but I live in a hilly area.

Andrew M

Mike, thanks for that info, I don't plan on being in that neck of the woods for a while but will check out if there is someone closer to me in northern Vic.

DIANNE HOLLISTERasked

how does the ride compare to a standard 26 inch bike. deciding between this and a non folding bike. would appreciate any opinions

DIANNE HOLLISTER

Thanks for your answer, much appreciated.

Get an answer from our members and Leitner representatives

Features:

• The Leitner SuperT is a foldable electric bike with a full suspension frame that’s designed for the road.
  • The e-bike has puncture-resistant tyres with reflective sidewall striping, so it can handle a pothole or two and still be safe to ride.
  • A 36V, 250W motor gives this bike the power to go 20-50km before needing another charge (and 32-80km if you upgrade to a 16Ah battery).
  • This bike can go up to 25km/h, making it suitable for Australian roads - you don’t even need a licence.
  • It’s listed as most suited for riders 160cm and taller, and has a seat height (measured from the ground to the seat’s surface) as being able to be adjusted from 81 to 90cm.
  • The Leitner SuperT is available in red, silver, and black, and costs $1319.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that features like puncture-resistant tyres and pedal assist made the electric bike easily tackle a range of terrains.
  • They also found that riding this bike was very comfortable, largely due to the full suspension that ironed out bumps in the road.
  • According to reviewers, this bike fits easily in tight spaces, making storage a fuss-free affair.