97% · 741 · 1%

GeoffMid West, WA33 posts
fajara
fajaraSouth East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Fabulous

I sold my beautiful Libelle and bought this Cruiser. Fabulous bikes. Show details
Kath
KathGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC6 posts

Why did I wait so long?

Love love love ❤️ my Leitner E Bike. Have ridden it nearly every day. Workmanship is perfect. Everything works perfectly as described. I did have to buy a gel seat cover as original seat a-bit hard. Wish I had gone for the bigger battery though. Show details
David JobsonNew South Wales5 posts
  16Ah

Simply the best bikes for us

We bought two Venice cruisers in August 2021 and apart from one incident which was my fault (riding through water a bit too deep, necessitating a new processor which I installed) these bikes have performed perfectly. I have ridden 4,405kms to date. Can't recommend this model or brand highly enough. Show details
Stephen Koelewyn
Stephen KoelewynSydney, NSW2 posts
  16Ah

Bought the Leitner Venice 26” 15Ah for my wife, bike was delivered in a timely manner

Assembly was very easy with no hassles at all.

We took the bike out for a first ride this morning, simply put, excellent, very happy. The Leitner Venice replaces a Smartmotion E20 that was not very comfortable, in particular on longer rides. The Leitner Venice out of the box just oozes comfort and practicality, great product, well packaged and very well priced. I’m sure that the bike will provide many years of quality time riding. Show details

Wolfgang
WolfgangFar North Queensland, QLD
  10Ah

Very happy, great ebike, terrific service

We are very happy with our Leitner bikes (Venice and Berlin). We use them daily to go around and to do our shopping. Very comfortable, reliable and easy to ride. Very good service. Show details
mychelle
mychelleGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

venice electric bike

great bike, durable, good price, good customer service.
enjoy the ride and the durability.my son bought one 5 yrs ago and has never had a problem with it .he rides it every day to work. Show details
David
David2 posts
  16Ah

Cycling enjoyment extended. Perfect for our situation

Completed a range of 70kms on flat tracks and still had 1/2 battery level remaining.
Unless coming to a Hill when it dropped further. Never felt “range anxiety” though. A great bike (we have two) which suit us completely. Show details
Allan W
Allan WSydney Surrounds, NSW64 posts
Jeffrey
Jeffrey2 posts

Very pleased

From the start communications with Leitner have been fantastic. Very pleased with the build quality and appearance, assemble was easy and well documented. The Venice rides really well, we are very pleased.
Highly recommend! Show details
alfran s.
alfran s.2 posts
  Venice
Allie R.
Allie R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA5 posts

Good value for money

I've had a few rides and so far, so good. The ability to lock and unlock the speed restriction on the throttle when going on private property and back to public roads, without needing to use any tools or access the controller is fantastic also. I have already had it fitted with a baby seat (topeak babyseat ii with disc brake rack) and it handles amazingly well and makes short work of the childcare run. My next step will be to add a front rack. All in all I'm pretty happy.  Show details
Doug
DougPeel, WA5 posts
  Venice

Doubts and apprehension feelings deleted

As seniors on line purchases were considered pot luck . Prepaying $1600 nervous . The Box arrived all the way to WA a very pleasant older driver delivered to our door also brought up our mail and newspaper. Great start .
Careful unpacking and assembling no threat to our marriage.
The bike is well presented and strongly built . Looking forward to happy trails .
Would have no problems recommending to any cautious buyer ,features are as shown on line . Comparing with other local suppliers best value .
Thanks to the Leitner team .
Douglas .
Dawesville WA 6211 . Show details
Moss
MossGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Very nice bike

I bought a Leitner Venice after having a Libelle for 4 years. The bike is very well finished, easy to assemble and everything works well. Leitner were responsive in answering my questions and the bike arrived less than a week after ordering on line. Show details
Lesley
LesleyPerth, WA3 posts

Love it!

I’ve had my (discounted) Venice Cruiser for 15 months and I and my dog, who sits in the basket at the back, love it. The support I’ve received from Leitner has been exceptional with them answering any of my queries about the bike on the same day I submitted them. Recently, because I had neglected to check the security of the stand, it fell off while I was riding. Although the bike is well out of warranty, Leitner are replacing the stand for me at no cost.
Now that the Cruiser has been upgraded to five levels of pedal assist (mine has only three) I will highly recommend it to anyone who asks about it. And I would also recommend getting the stronger battery.
 Show details

Geoff · Venice

Ridding my bike today, it all of a sudden died, no indication on the controller or the battery.
Any ideas??

David Jobson

No idea. Suggest contact the great people at Leitner, they are very helpful.

Leitner
Leitner   DM

Dear Geoff, we are sorry to hear that you are having issues with your bike. Please contact our team at sales@leitner.com.au so we can assist you further. Thank you!
Regards,
Leitner team

Geoff · Venice

Riding today and all of a sudden my bike died, nothing on the controller or the battery. Done 950klm approx.
Any ideas?

Leitner
Leitner   DM
Ian R.
Ian R. · Venice 10Ah

How can I run my Leitner Venice on battery alone without pedalling assist

Features:

• The Leitner Venice Cruiser is an electric hybrid bike that’s recommended for riders 165cm and taller.
  • It has a 20-50km range with pedal assist mode, and an estimated 32-80km range when you upgrade to a 16Ah battery.
  • A low-step frame and curved handlebars make for an ergonomic bike that’s easy to hop on and off.
  • The bike has Kenda K-shield puncture-resistant tires, so you don’t need to worry about a commute cut short by a sharp rock or debris on the road.
  • It has a powerful 250W hub motor that lets riders easily tackle hills.
  • Reflective sidewall striping on the bike’s tyres help increase your visibility in darker conditions to help give you a safer riding experience.
  • You can use the bike’s throttle when you won’t want to pedal to assist you when you set off on your ride and when you want to cruise along at a 5km/h walking speed (or 25km/h if you’re on private property). This feature comes complete with a red button to switch the throttle off so that you don’t accidentally activate it.
  • An easily removable Samsung battery takes around 5 hours to fully charge.
  • It’s available in 4 colours: red, blue, black, white, and silver.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the Leitner Venice had a high build quality that made for a durable, high-performing bike - many riders said that the bike held up well over a long period of time and plenty of kilometres under its belt.
  • Reviewers appreciated how easily the bike climbed hills, saying that they didn’t have to break a sweat on even steep inclines.
  • They also noted how simple the bike was to assemble - those inexperienced in bike assembly also reported that it was an easy process.
  • As an added bonus, Leitner’s customer service was highly praised, with reviewers saying that staff were accommodating and easy to communicate with.
Compare all Leitner Venice listings
Frame MaterialAluminiumAluminium
Rider Height 165 cm to 220 cm165 cm to 220 cm
Power250 W250 W
Weight25 kg25 kg
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)
Colour / FinishBlue, Red, White, Silver or BlackBlue, Black or Silver