2DiroDi Rover

31 reviews · Statistics

77% · 246 · 19%
Easy to put together
Great stability
See the Best Electric Bikes in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Joe
JoeQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Best bike I have ever had!

The team at Dirodi gave excellent advice on the model that is best for me (the Rover), they knew all the answers to my questions of which there were many. My bike took less than a week to arrive in QLD from Melbourne which I couldn't believe. Putting it together was surprisingly easy as I was sceptical at first. I have already been using it more than my car and am thinking about getting one for my partner though she loves riding on the back. Show details ·  1
michael.surnak
michael.surnakSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

DiroDi Rover Plus Gen 3 250w

Tremendous value for money. Very well built bike and loads of power. Makes getting around on the streets/footpaths very enjoyable. Can traverse a grass oval at 25km/h like nothing. Show details ·  2
David
DavidVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality, Style, Reliability

I ditched my car for this bike after doing some homework. Needed something that could handle a passenger on the back. Been using it for the past 14 months to drop my kid at school and then zip about 12 km to work. This bike’s been a game-changer for me. Mornings are way more fun now. I pedal a bit harder on my way to work to get some exercise in, and then take it easy with more pedal assist on the way back. The bike’s been super reliable too. Only had a bolt go missing once, but DiroDi sorted it out fast, and just one flat tyre. Show details ·  1
Andy
AndyNSWSydney, NSW

This bike is so much fun!

I have bought and owned bikes for 20 years and this is the only bike that has been flawless. I love this bike. I was so happy that I ended up buying a second one for my wife. The bike is gorgeous, rides very well, and the front suspension is the best among several other brands I tested before buying the Rover plus. Show details ·  1
Russell
RussellNSWSydney, NSW
Rebecca mullaney
Rebecca mullaneyNSWHunter Region, NSW2 posts

Sarah ENSWSydney, NSW5 posts

It's an okay bike but has issues

The QR code for the instructions went to a page that did not work. After a conversation with Joe at DiroDi, it was explained the site was down ( though he thought it should have been working on Boxing Day - it was not.) We had to look at YouTube videos to put it together. The passenger foot rests can't be moved, no matter what we do. They are stuck. The rider ones were a hassle too. Just way too tight to move. There were other issues putting it together, it's not as easy as they make you believe. I did get a call after posting this review. Thank you Joe for calling and I will send photos tomorrow of the difficult issues with the foot rests. Show details
Sarah E

This review was edited on the request of DiroDi, both over the phone and in email.

Belinda J.
Belinda J.3 posts

Wish I'd read the reviews before ordering....can confirm customer service is bad

Paid in full for bike after I rang to confirm it was in stock and would arrive within 7 days. Then told it was NOT in stock after they got my money some time after and i still hadnt reveived a dispatch email. But they promised to upgrade to gen 4 which was in stock and ship the following week. To get another email saying the following week it won't ship for another 10 days. Can confirm customer service is terrible. They don't answer their phones or respond. I'd just be careful about buying this brand. It might be a great bike but you might be up for a long wait no matter what u are told.
Dean T.
Dean T.

The bike I never got

I have been trying to get a bike from DiroDi for over a year.
I paid a deposit over 12 months ago - still nothing- 13 times I have reach out to customer service.
I think it’s like a drop shipper that has hired a marketing company….. be careful hand any money over the internet to these guys., Show details
Mila and Noah
Mila and Noah2 posts

Best bike in the world

I just got my dirodi rover fixed and I am loving it. The team that fixed my rover are so kind generous and took time out of their day to help me with my issues and explained everything to me and what I would need to get. I don’t know we’re I would be without the amazing team at dirodi but I am so thankful for their help, now I ride my dirodi rover every day without a worry in the world. Show reply
Michael
MichaelNSWSydney, NSW4 posts

Worst Customer Service

I live in Wollongong the bike was purchased in Sydney through a dealer a few weeks ago. The Dirodi Rover Gen 3 was going fine until it stopped giving virtually any power assist on level 1 peddling or not. I contacted the dealer and said to do a factory reset. I contacted Dirodi directly on how to do this but said I need to go back to the dealer, it can be a 4 hour return trip. They said look up you tube or check instructions, nothing in any manual about how to do a factory reset. Very disappointed as any other main company distributor is usually very helpful. How hard was it to help me! Show details
Douschka
Douschka
  Fair Incentive

Worst customer service

3+ months ago I paid for a bike, carrier and helmet. I was told several times there was a bike available in 5 days then 14 and so on. I asked for a supervisor or director at DiroDi to contact me to clarify what was going on. I was passed between many people without any real explanation of why this was happening. I started to think it was a scam and my $3,200 was gone - eventually I agreed to wait - 3+ months later I received the bike with flat tyres and no helmet! I’m so exhausted from trying to communicate with DiroDi, my advice is get the bike second hand and never deal directly with DiroDi. I’m usually pretty chill with mistakes but this was next level!
Mark H.
Mark H.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just got mine

Very happy with my new purchase. Dirodi Rover Plus. Live on the Sunny Coast & this is perfect for me. I’m not very technical but was fairly easy to put together watching all the YouTube videos. Show details ·  1
Bruno S.

1-extremely comfortable
2-very powerful
3-customer service is amazing
4-very high-quality products and feel
Overall, I don't think you could find a better high-quality E-bike. Show details

Toby G.
Toby G.

does the rover plus come with a rear basket as in all the photos

Hi Toby, Yes it does.

graham_terrey

I have recently paid for a bike. I am now very concerned i have made the right decision. I paid cash from a quote to a bank account number and have not heard anything from Dirodi? I was told when i called that i would be sent an invoice and a shipping confirmation of the 8th January. 2024. After reading som of your most recent reviews, I am now requiring confirmation this will happen? If not i wish to cancel my order please

Please send to graham_terrey@hotmail.com

Sarah E

I think it’s a good bike and reputable company, they just don’t have great custom service but I do trust the company.

Chris
Chris

Can anyone tell me how to remove the speed limiter on the dirodi 750 w rover + gen, three

DiroDi   DM

Hi Chris, the display settings can be accessed using the control panel. Please refer to section 12 of the assembly manual for the instructions. external link

Features:

• The DiroDi Rover 750W has a high torque and a 48V 15AH battery, allowing for up to 85km of range.
  • It’s a 2-person bike that can carry up to 150kg of load.
  • Having both throttle and pedal-assist options let you choose how you prefer to ride.
  • The 750W DiroDi Rover is for off-road use and private property, while the 250W DiroDi Rover is suitable and legal for public road use.
  • You can choose from a step through frame or a step over frame, and hydraulic or mechanical brakes.

Points of praise:

• Most reviewers found that the DiroDi Rover was fairly easy to put together.
  • They also said that the wider tyres gave the bike incredible stability.

Extra Information