Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Blemish Stick

Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Blemish Stick

See the Best Acne Treatments in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Thursday Plantation

4.4
  • Skin Type
  • Causes Irritation Yes (0) · No (1)
  • Ease of Application
  • Smell
  • Acne Severity
Bec S
Bec SSouth Australia

Best spot treatment

This little gem is amazing! If you have any pimples pop up or even the little redness before they pop up grab this blemish stick and dab them. It stops pimples in their tracks or clears them up quickly.
It’s also compact so you can take it anywhere.

Purchased at Chemist Warehouse for $7.99.

Ease of Application
Mayasydney

This stuff actually works!!

This is the best spot treatment for acne I've used. It lasts so much longer than other spot treatments so I don't think the price someone else was concerned about is an issue.

Lussuria
LussuriaMelbourne

Reliable and Soothing

Acne Treatments

Find out how Thursday Plantation Tea Tree Blemish Stick compares to other Acne Treatments

tzelyn
tzelyn

Good

The blemish stick fits easily into a make up bag to carry around with me everywhere. Its compact size also makes it very convenient for travel. Natural products efficient for zapping pimples.
It has no benzoyl peroxide to dry or sting my skin when I apply it. The gel is clear and is absorbed dry almost immediately after application. I love that it is not oily and its good applied under makeup.
The price and lack of availability. This is not an item that I can find easily in departmental stores. It is also pretty expensive compared to other blemish products.

Isabelle V.
Isabelle V.asked

Do you just spot it over the pimple or all over your face, what is the application?

Hetal B.asked

My skin is oily and red acne skin it's useful this stic and gel ?

Maya

Yes. Worth a try. Always go for a small patch of skin first. I also recommend the Thursday plantation clarifying oil. Use it at night as it's thick but that clears acne scars

Hetal B.

This medicated gel is oily skin suitable ?

Nini
Niniasked

My normal steps before I sleep is always wash my face by cleaner, use toner and moisturiser lastly. So im wondering that can this be my last step?

Get an answer from our members and Thursday Plantation representatives