Cloud B Twilight

See the Best Night Lights in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Anju

AnjuSydney, NSW

Perfect for your kids.

I bought this for my son to use at night, it really helped to settle him down while sleeping. He is just 2 years and I can show him the lights from the bed to the top and this is also a perfect gift to use as a night light.
Perfect birthday gift for kids.

DomK

DomKNSW, 2113

Lovely!!!

I think this is such a beautiful night light! We have the green and brown realistically colured one and its such a stunning looking thing. It projects stars onto the ceiling, it has three colour settings blue, green and orange. The patern of the stars on the ceiling has real constipation a and the turtle comes with a booklet about the constellations! My son is only 4 months but I put it on at night and he looks up at the light. It's not recommended for children under 3 to play with.
Beautiful, calming

lvasey

lvaseySydney

Sleeping made less stressful!

The turtle has 8 real constellations. It projects onto the walls or ceilings, and can change colours. It comes with a illustrated fun guide to the night sky and a story so that you can read it before bed. The 45 minute auto shut off is a great feature too.

We have bought this product for nephews, nieces and children of friends.They all love it and have bought it for other relatives also.

Have even got this for ourselves so we can enjoy it before our little one arrives and steals it!
Can change colour, inexpensive, interactive, educational.
Due to hard shell only recomended for age 3+