Verified🏆 2024 Award

Symptom Relief
  • Significant Improvement

Amie
AmieSydney, NSW5 posts

Mum is getting more sleep!

I was pleasantly shocked when I received my Nodiee. The quality is amazing, there's so many options for different noises (they all sound great & so real), the battery lasts so long, it recharges quickly, it is so easy to transport and it is easy to use. It was also a great price! Thank you so much! Show details ·  1
Jayde W.
Jayde W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Highly recommend!

Purchased the travel Nodiee for both my kids. Absolutely love them. They give off the perfect amount of light, have great sound options and are super handy for outings. Highly recommend. Show reply
Pin Alp
Pin Alp

Game changer

Really pleasantly surprised on how fast baby falls asleep with Nodiee. So many options of sounds that suit different environments indoor and outdoor. Very long battery life life also! No more looking for my phone charger or fumbling the tv remote in the middle of the night to keep sounds going. So many wins! Show details ·  1
Tess
Tess2 posts

Gotta have em all

I am the proud owner of everything available on the nodiee website.
The thermometers in the toddler room and our room give us a clear indication on how to dress the bubbas correctly, the toddler has the original sleep assist smart pro it’s so useful being able to control from our phone when preparing him for nap or bedtime, I love the rain sound on it and red light features.
Purchased the sleep assist on the go for the newborn and find the soft lighting and sounds perfect for next to our bed and night time feeding, big fan of all the quality products highly recommend! You won’t be disappointed. The perfect baby shower gift Show details ·  1
alicia.m
alicia.mSydney2 posts

Best baby white noise machine on the market

Best white noise machine and night light combo EVER. I tried other options but they just weren’t as good. We take ours everywhere, we even got the portable version too to take camping and travelling. That’s how much our little one loves this thing! 10/10 would recommend Show details ·  1
Montana P
Montana PPerth, WA

Peace of mind

This is the best sound/nightlight combo. Gives me peace of mind in the night looking in the bassinet and the soft nightlight lets me check baby is ok without turning our brighter lamp, with the option to choose a brighter setting for night diaper changes. Battery life is super surprising too. Show details ·  1
NZ Jen
NZ Jen

White Noise = GOLD

I find that both baby and I sleep better, for longer, when we use the white noise machine. The unit is super user friendly, the button lights make navigating the controls at night really easy, and the timer is the cherry on top!! Oh, and it's conveniently sized so it's easy to take anywhere. There are many baby products that are gimmicky and a waste of time and money... this is NOT one of those products. Show details ·  1
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

Gemma Anderson
Gemma AndersonSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Lifesaver for newborn parents!

This machine has given me and my baby the best sleep ever! Favourite function is the non stop sound as with other machines they would turn off after 30 minutes waking up my little one. The sounds selection gives me ease of mind knowing i will be able to use any noise to soothe my baby. Its portable and lightweight meaning it comes every where with me and can clip onto the pram or a bag for easy access.
I was using youtube white noise before purchasing this with silly ads and internet dropping out but now i am so happy with this product!
10/10 recommend it to any parent with a young baby! Show reply
Maeva M.
Maeva M.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing for at home and on the go

My friend recommended it to me and I am not disappointed. I use it both at home and on the go, it's lightweight and of great quality. I like that it does sound machine as well as night light and I can take it anywhere. Show reply
Brynn
Brynn

Very Handy White Noise Machine for On The Go and at Home

Love how easy it is to attach to stroller and take out and about as well as use at home! Great range of white noises and a few lullabys too :) Show reply
Gabby s
Gabby s

Changed our lives and my well-being

As a mum of 3 kids, and the 3rd baby being a shocking sleeper, I decided to try white noise for sleeping for the first time. This brand was recommended by a trusted sleep consulted. Since purchasing the little noodie I don’t have anxiety being out during sleep times, she sleeps with it anywhere. In addition, she’s no longer waking her big brother and sister and is giving us better sleep patterns.
I’m so grateful for your product, I am a much happier version of myself as a wife, mother and person. Show details ·  1
Michala
MichalaSydney, NSW2 posts

Nodiee
Nodiee   DM
Miss Liss
Miss LissPilbara, WA15 posts

MUST HAVE parenting item

We use this device throughout our day. For naps at home, naps on the go, fussy car rides and night time sleep. I love it. I love the options and have tried a few.
The other day my daughter was really upset in her car seat, it was a very long stop and start journey home as I had to keep pulling over to soothe her. I chose a lullaby and put the device nearby and she sat quietly on the way home. I was so grateful.

Definitely worth the investment, this is a real quality item. I recommend it to all my mummy friends. Show reply

Michelle
Michelle

Nodiee Assist on the go

This is a great product! I have two other sound machines, but NODIEE is simply the best.

It's compact and very easy to use. The sound quality is exceptionally good. Battery life is amazing! This is what a sound machine should be.

Best of all, I love that it soothes my baby.

Well done. I wish you, Nodiee genius, all the best! Show details ·  1