Nodiee Sleep Assist On-The-Go

70 reviews · Statistics

99% · 691 · 1%
Side Effects None (11)
Symptom Relief
  • Significant Improvement (8)
See the Best Night Lights in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Montana P
Montana PWAPerth, WA

Peace of mind

This is the best sound/nightlight combo. Gives me peace of mind in the night looking in the bassinet and the soft nightlight lets me check baby is ok without turning our brighter lamp, with the option to choose a brighter setting for night diaper changes. Battery life is super surprising too. Show details ·  1
NZ Jen
NZ Jen

White Noise = GOLD

I find that both baby and I sleep better, for longer, when we use the white noise machine. The unit is super user friendly, the button lights make navigating the controls at night really easy, and the timer is the cherry on top!! Oh, and it's conveniently sized so it's easy to take anywhere. There are many baby products that are gimmicky and a waste of time and money... this is NOT one of those products. Show details ·  1
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

Gemma Anderson
Gemma AndersonVICSouthwest, VIC2 posts

Lifesaver for newborn parents!

This machine has given me and my baby the best sleep ever! Favourite function is the non stop sound as with other machines they would turn off after 30 minutes waking up my little one. The sounds selection gives me ease of mind knowing i will be able to use any noise to soothe my baby. Its portable and lightweight meaning it comes every where with me and can clip onto the pram or a bag for easy access.
I was using youtube white noise before purchasing this with silly ads and internet dropping out but now i am so happy with this product!
10/10 recommend it to any parent with a young baby! Show reply
Maeva M.
Maeva M.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing for at home and on the go

My friend recommended it to me and I am not disappointed. I use it both at home and on the go, it's lightweight and of great quality. I like that it does sound machine as well as night light and I can take it anywhere. Show reply
Brynn
Brynn

Very Handy White Noise Machine for On The Go and at Home

Love how easy it is to attach to stroller and take out and about as well as use at home! Great range of white noises and a few lullabys too :) Show reply
Gabby s
Gabby s

Changed our lives and my well-being

As a mum of 3 kids, and the 3rd baby being a shocking sleeper, I decided to try white noise for sleeping for the first time. This brand was recommended by a trusted sleep consulted. Since purchasing the little noodie I don’t have anxiety being out during sleep times, she sleeps with it anywhere. In addition, she’s no longer waking her big brother and sister and is giving us better sleep patterns.
I’m so grateful for your product, I am a much happier version of myself as a wife, mother and person. Show details ·  1
Michala
MichalaNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Nodiee
Nodiee   DM
Miss Liss
Miss LissWAPilbara, WA15 posts

MUST HAVE parenting item

We use this device throughout our day. For naps at home, naps on the go, fussy car rides and night time sleep. I love it. I love the options and have tried a few.
The other day my daughter was really upset in her car seat, it was a very long stop and start journey home as I had to keep pulling over to soothe her. I chose a lullaby and put the device nearby and she sat quietly on the way home. I was so grateful.

Definitely worth the investment, this is a real quality item. I recommend it to all my mummy friends. Show reply

Michelle
Michelle

Nodiee Assist on the go

This is a great product! I have two other sound machines, but NODIEE is simply the best.

It's compact and very easy to use. The sound quality is exceptionally good. Battery life is amazing! This is what a sound machine should be.

Best of all, I love that it soothes my baby.

Well done. I wish you, Nodiee genius, all the best! Show details ·  1

Leo K.
Leo K.NSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Quality product

Well designed. Australian owned and operated. Playing the rain now for our 3 month old :) Show details ·  1
marg mcmanus
marg mcmanusACTIsaacs 2607, ACT

Nodiee sleep review

we love the product , compact, safe, it has been fantastic when travelling.The size and shape is ideal. I love it Show details ·  1
Zoe
ZoeNSWSydney, NSW

Perfect for travel!

Took this on a recent trip and it was exactly what we needed. Battery lasted ages too! Would recommend. Show details ·  1
stephdom654
stephdom654VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts

Best White Noise Machine

Absolutely love this machine, i like that there’s options for what kind of noise you can have & that it is rechargeable. I leave it plugged in & playing all night for my little one & it has helped her sleep immensely. Would definitely recommend it to all! Also love that is is portable, so i can chuck it in the pram if we are trying to achieve a nap on the go! Show reply
Emily M.
Emily M.

Saved our sleep!

Honestly the best thing! Sound machines weren't around with my first but now I have another, the Nodiee is the best thing! She sleeps so well with it on the lullaby & even I do too! The light is also super helpful at night when I need to see her. It's not a strong light at all so doesn't wake my husband up or irritate my eyes! It's really made our lives easier. Show reply