Verified🏆 2024 Award

452 reviews · Statistics

96% · 43417 · 4%
Side Effects None (36)
Symptom Relief
  • Significant Improvement (23)
  • Moderate Improvement (1)
  • No Effect (1)
See the Best Night Lights in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rachelle
RachelleACTCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Highly recommend this product! Buy now!

I bought this product to help my newborn sleep better and it has delivered! My newborn has been sleeping for longer consistently since I bought this product. The nightlight is great for late night feeds and allows you to see what you're doing, without stimulating your little one. My little one loves the shush noise and it's been great at settling her down quickly, as well as blocking out noise from our animals and around the house. I'm really impressed by how portable and sleek this product is, the number of light and sound options it has and the clear sound (my last white noise machine from another brand crackled!). I have recommended this product to friends that are parents and will continue to do so! Show details
Indi
IndiQLDNorth Queensland, QLD2 posts

Tackling a regression?

This little wonder helped Bub during the 4month regression we were able to use the different sounds for assistance with getting Bub into a routine. It has the no cord function which was a lifesaver during a cyclone where we were left without power Show details ·  1
Paris
ParisQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

BEST ON THE MARKET!

BEST ONE ON THE MARKET
I have gone through 2 different sound machines and this is by far the best one. My son sleeps in night through loves all the different sounds and colours. I loveee that I can control it from my phone. 10000/10! Show reply
Haley H.
Haley H.
  Fair Incentive

Love it

We switched from an iPad running a noise app to the Noodie over 12 months ago and was such a great change. We don't have to worry about it turning off randomly etc. My son can turn off the light himself and we have it timed so that 7am it turns blue, which is "Blue Wake Up!".

We have taken it away with us multiple times and it is so easy to transport and the battery has been great for naps before getting power set up etc.

Had to purchase a new one after Christmas as the kids had gotten to it and wrecked the in plug... our fault not the product. So bought 2 in preparation for the newest arrival. Show reply

Clara S.
Clara S.

One very happy mummy

My little girl has just turned two and I’ve been using my phone all these years to play white noise in her room. During nap times, I had to work around my whole schedule to make all calls etc before her bed time. It was exhausting and I felt stuck. To find a device that can be programmed in with her nap/bedtime schedules has removed so much stress and given me back a part of my freedom. I can now pop out to the shops (when dad is home) or call friends after baby is in bed. Such a great device and makes it so easy when family comes to babysit - I don’t have to think twice. The sounds are fantastic and so soothing. The device is all programmed to run on its own. My only regret is that I wish I had bought this sooner!!! Show details ·  1
dissatisfied26
dissatisfied26melb2 posts

Sleeping powerhouse

This is the third Nodiee we've purchased for ourselves along with two others as gifts. One helps our little man snooze every day and the second is soothing mama and the bub still in progress. Great machine for infants, toddlers and adults.
Definitely recommend as it's worth it. Show reply
Jo Burgess-Heald
Jo Burgess-Heald

Perfect night light!!

After lots of research and looking up what features we wanted in a night light we settled on this one. We couldn’t be more thrilled! I didn’t want to have lots of different devices to deal with, so having a light, sound machine and sleep trainer in one is ideal. Once it arrived I was so happy with the quality, it looks like it’s made of the best stuff and will last years. The app is awesome and makes it so easy to control but the buttons on the light are super easy to use too. The fact I can unplug it and carry it with me is so helpful as baby is sleeping in our room but I take them into the nursery at night to feed and change, so having just one light to deal with is great. Would highly recommend!! Show details ·  1
Casey M.
Casey M.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Briana
BrianaTASNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Love love love!

Incredible Products! So impressed.
I recently purchased both a nodiee for babies room and the travel unit and they are both incredible! The travel unit I use in the capsule when I walk and baby is asleep within minutes. Even I’m enjoying the “brown” noise. I’m so happy that I purchased everyone in our household is getting sufficient sleep, I’d recommend these products to everyone. I also have found the touch light to be super handy for late night feeds. Show details ·  1
Grace E.
Grace E.

Love! Bought a second

We love our Nodie. We had tried a few other sound machines and nothing great. When I saw the Nodie I bought all their stuff! Including the temperature gauge which we love too. We are having our second baby and I’ve already ordered a second of everything. Show reply
GemimaMooney
GemimaMooneyNSWSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Love it!

Love our noodie. Easily transportable and has a great selection of white noise sounds. Our 5 month old loves watching the soft lights changing colours. 5 stars! Show details ·  1
Kiara Zanker
Kiara ZankerSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best purchase ever!

My 3 year old was fighting going to bed and then would wake extremely early, but since having the nodiee, sleep has been great, when it turns on for bed time she knows its time to get ready and then knows to stay in bed until the lullaby and rainbow light turns on. Everyone is so much more rested and happier since we got the nodiee! We recommend it to everyone now! Will definitely be purchasing another one for the new baby arriving soon Show details ·  1
Ashleigh H
Ashleigh H

Nodiee Sleep Assist Smart PRO

Our Nodiee is loved by the baby - and me! Great selection of sounds and light (from someone who never used to like any light or noise in the room when sleeping!). Might have to purchase my own one when the baby and I are in separate rooms! (Nodiee is usually placed outside of the cot on the other side of the room - just placed on cot for cute photo) Show details ·  1
Kristen
KristenNSWSydney, NSW3 posts

Calming Nodiee <3

Since purchasing our Nodiee, our little one has been more calm at bedtime and sleeping better throughout the night. I've just bought another for my cousin's baby - highly recommend. Show reply
Bianca Este