Verified🏆 2024 Award

4.9

Courtney A.
Courtney A.Darling Downs, QLD

We absolutely love the Nodiee

We have tried other sound machines with our two young boys, nothing compares to the Nodiee. We have two now and would love a third for our room. Our boys sleep so soundly with the Nodiee and love they different coloured lights. Show details ·  1
JBro
JBro

Nicole H.
Nicole H.

love the remote access and portability

love our nodiee pro for our newborn! being able to use my phone to turn on and off is great- especially during the night feeds being able to turn the light off after crawling into bed

it is somewhat portable and doesn’t need to be plugged in all the time which is handy if has changing sleep spaces Show details ·  1

Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.Central Queensland, QLD

Helps both newborn and husband sleep very well

Brought to help my newborn sleep, not only does nodiee do that very well, it also had the amazing side effect of helping my husband sleep too. Show details ·  1
Emily C
Emily C

Best sound machine EVER

My son sleeps with brown noise, when he wakes I turn his red light on (through the convenience of the app!!) after 10 minutes hes properly awake I switch to a ‘favourite’ of white light & twinkle twinkle little star lullaby, my son sits up and plays with his Teddys in his bed and knows mumma is on her way once the light changes! The routine with this from being able to change the lights is so amazing!
The variety of sounds / volume and colours / brightness levels are incredible! I have one myself, bought one for my sister and recommended to all my mum to be friends! Show details ·  1
Tayler C
Tayler C

No regrets with this purchase!

What an amazing product that both bub & myself can use! I was tossing up between this and the glow dreaming brand but the Nodiee had more benefits that made it more functional and useful aswell as better value for money. Very pleased with the purchase & love all the functions/quality Show details ·  1
Carolyn S
Carolyn SGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts
  Fair Incentive

Promoting a good nights sleep

I purchased my Nodiee around 2 weeks after taking my baby boy home from hospital and after a couple of nights of no sleep. I’ve just started to use it as part of our bedtime and morning routine. It really helps to set the tone for bedtime and waking up, and helps not only my little one to feel calm at nighttime, but also myself as well! There are many different sounds that you can use not just white noise, so it gives you plenty of options to explore together with your child. Thanks Nodiee for helping promote the right environment for a good nights sleep. Show details ·  1
Jessica
JessicaSouth West, WA

Amazing and convenient

Absolutely Love this product! The nodiee has got to be the most convenient and easy product to use, i love the touch light features as well as being able to control it from your phone, love the white noise setting and also love the other sounds that you can play.
I have used other baby soothers on the market and i personally would pick this one!!
Highly recommend for babys and toddlers. Show details ·  1
Kirsten P.
Kirsten P.

My husband snores so bad, we bought the noidee and now I can sleep more peacefully

We love our Noidee, it’s works great to help our kids sleep. I love that it can be portable. I even bought one for our room to tune out my husband’s sleeping. Highly highly recommend Show details ·  1
Rebecca S.
Rebecca S.

Highly recommend

Absolute sleep saver!
We love our Nodiees! When I first purchased I was so excited to find an Aussie company making the perfect white noise device, simple and easy to use. Battery power is such a great feature and they’re so versatile.
I’ve just bought a 3rd because of how great they are.
I’ll likely buy another for my own bedroom. Show details ·  1
Georgia B.
Georgia B.

Best sound machine EVER

Best sound machine EVER! I love everything about it. I have used many different sound machines but nothing compares to this one! Don’t hesitate, buy it now! You will not regret it!!! Show details ·  1
Chloe Gilmour
Chloe GilmourSouth West, WA

great product. Highly Recommend!

I have purchased 3 Nodies. 2 for our children at home and one for when they have sleepovers and the grandparent! it is super convenient the it can be taken off the power source and will still work for hours after. Very handy. Highly Recommend! Show details ·  1
Jasmine
JasmineGoulburn Valley, VIC

Excellent!

I bought this for my newborn that is due later this year. I have ended up using it for my 2 year old over her original white noise because how good it is! Show details ·  1
Sarah S.
Sarah S.

Best thing ever!

Decided to order the Nodiee after our other brand of white noise machine started to fail. Honestly, I should have gone with the Nodiee the first time around!

It has all the bells and whistles you could ever need for white noise and it’s portable!! We love to travel and knowing we can create the same sleep routine absolutely anywhere means we can travel stress free!

You can adjust both the sound and light options manually and using the ap to tailor to your individual child’s preference.

100/10 stars!! Show details ·  1

Ashleigh Steer
Ashleigh SteerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD
  Fair Incentive

Best investment for best sleep

I couldn’t recommend Nodiee enough! It’s a great investment to all ages.
Being able to choose different colours and many different sounds that suit exactly what you need. Show details ·  1