2Tweetycam Tweetydreams Nightlight Sound Machine

100% · 140%

Charlotte
CharlotteSydney, NSW5 posts

Tweety Review

Great features, love the sounds available and the dimmable lights. The functions are a little tricky to use from the machine itself however once downloading the app it’s a lot easier to use and program. Show details ·  1
Georgia Weedon
Georgia Weedon4 posts

This is perfect! Cannot live without it now we have a little one!!

Easy to use, able to get the perfect volume and lighting setup to suit individual needs! Show details ·  1
Ash Folan
Ash FolanGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC3 posts

Amazing little machine! Worth every cent!

Amazing little machine. Lasts a while overnight for the little one and the sounds are great, very relaxing! Baby loves it! Can't recommend enough! Show details ·  1
Ches
Ches2 posts

Bought for my daughter

She finds it very helpful and would recommend it. I haven't been able to use it as we are in UK. Show reply
fabienne m.
fabienne m.South East Queensland, QLD

Amazing

We have the Tweetydreams. I personally love that it has the light and sound features in one product. I use the red light and white noise machine mostly - being an all-in-one means I don't also need a secondary item to serve this purpose. I don't need to drain my phone battery to use Spotify anymore! We use ours every day and love it! Show details ·  1
Claude C.
Claude C.Sydney, NSW

So worth it !

Having experimented with several white noise machines for my other kids without much success, I tried this one for my daughter with scepticism. I was so surprised that, from the very first day of use, she slept a solid 6 hours! What sets this apart is the convenience of remote control and the ability to set a timer without entering the room. The variety of sounds and colour settings has proven incredibly useful, and the portability is a game-changer. I highly recommend it to all the parents! Show details ·  1
Zak B.
Zak B.

Life-saver! Tweetydreams is fantastic

We've been using it with my three-year-old. The app control is so useful; our daughter has learned to stay in bed until the light turns green – amazing! We recently bought a second one for our upcoming addition to the family. Highly recommended and feel like i need to spread the word about this great product. Show details ·  1
Chantelle Wright
Chantelle WrightSydney, NSW2 posts

10/10 best nightlight for your little one

I bought this light a few months ago after researching lights for my baby. I wanted a sound machine, a dimmable lamp and user friendly. I’m so so glad I came across this nightlight as it has everything I was looking for and more. Unfortunately it had a minor fault which I contacted tweetycam about it and my gosh they have gone above and beyond to help me. I feel like I haven’t had to plead my case like many companies make you do. Brett from Tweetycam has been incredible to deal with and honestly needs a big raise! A few emailed here and there and my new light is on its way. I HIGHLY recommend purchasing this product. I also use the tweety cam baby monitor which is also fantastic. Can’t rave about these products high enough. Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul

Great Product

This is a great product at a very reasonable price. Show reply
Chantelle Wright
Chantelle WrightSydney, NSW2 posts

It’s everything I’ve been looking for in a sleep aide

I was hunting for a night light for months and couldn’t find the right product until I realised this light existed. I’m just thrilled, I love all the different colour light options, especially the timer to turn off. Beautiful sounds too. Extremely happy. I also have the tweetycam too which is also amazing! Super happy with tweety products. Show details ·  1
BJT
BJTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

MUST HAVE!

This is a fantastic product which has all the best features and looks great! Show details ·  1
Katie Haupt
Katie Haupt

A must have for all baby and toddler parents!

I bought this for my toddler for him to learn when it’s ok to get out of bed in the morning using the automatic programs with different sound/light options. He now stays in his room until 6.30am when the light goes green.
I’ve since gotten a second light for a newborn so I can set favourite programs with dim light and pink noise so I can simply tap the top when going into do feeds during the night.
The app is easy to use, the machine is super cute and exceeds all my expectations!! Show reply
Michelle
MichellePerth, WA2 posts

Great purchase

Great nightlight with excellent program ability. Heavy reliance on the app to control.

Down side: light on back of product, shows the product is plugged into power. Is very bright green, had to use play dough to block as it was illuminating the room. Show reply

Miranda J