2Glow Dreaming Travel Sleep Easy

4.1

Dylan
Dylan2 posts

This is perfect

This is going to be perfect for traveling. as i need something compact Show details ·  1
Paige T.
Paige T.Central Queensland, QLD

A travel necessity

It’s 100% a travel necessity! Not sure how we survived our nights without this. Show details ·  1
Sam
SamSydney, NSW2 posts

Amazing - worth buying :)

I love the Travel Sleep Easy, we have the Glow Sleep Easy and got this in December for us travelling. It is great it fits in the cup holder and car seat as well. I would highly recommend adding this to your must have baby items you will not be disappointed Show details ·  1
Lexi Burns
Lexi BurnsMurrumbidgee Region, NSW2 posts

Amazing!!

Absolutely love, I was gifted the sleep easy and it has been a lifesaver so I purchased the travel sleep easy and it is wonderful for in the car, pram, or when away from home! Show details ·  1
Brooke
Brooke

Perfect for travel in all forms!

We absolutely love our Glow Dreaming Travel unit! All of my kids have found pink noise soothing when they are sleeping, but we have never had an easy portable solution until now! The battery lasts so well, the red LED light helps to replicate the glow of our at-home unit when we’re out of an evening, and it’s so lightweight I can put it in my handbag or nappy bag without any issues. Definitely a must have! Show details ·  1
Kerry Chard
Kerry Chard

A must buy

Got the travel glow dreamy to make it easier when we are heading away on holidays. It was so much easier to pack. Our little boy, he loves his glow dreaming at home, and I knew we needed one to take on the road. Show details ·  1
Helen Woodhouse
Helen WoodhouseMurrumbidgee Region, NSW2 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified

We won’t leave home without it

Both of my kids have had a glow dreaming unit since they were born & we often travel interstate so I need to pack their units. This travel unit is awesome! Compact & does an amazing job! The kids don’t know the difference & the rechargeable usb function is fab!! Show details ·  1
Rachael M.
Rachael M.Victoria

Great for travel

We love using the pink noise. It was easy to pack when we went away. I just wish it came in a sound only smaller machine to easily clip on the pram etc Show details ·  1
Laura Lawler
Laura Lawler
Nicola Patrick
Nicola Patrick

Great product

Really happy with this product, my son loves the larger light in his room and when we were off on an extended holiday I was nervous to be without it, this is the perfect solution. I was worried it wouldn’t be big enough to emit enough light but he has slept through all holiday so couldn’t be happier. Show details ·  1
Janet ODT
Janet ODTFadden 2904, ACT4 posts

Helps baby sleep at night

Despite having a cold, with these drops baby was able to sleep peacefully at night. Her nose did not get blocked. The drops are very strong, so make sure you only put in a couple. Show details ·  1
Belinda
BelindaCanberra Central 2602, ACT2 posts

Perfect travel accessory for overseas travel

We used this for our baby during our overseas travel and I’m certain it helped her adjust to the new time zone and sleep well on the long haul flight. So pleased we had it! Show details ·  1
Carlee Kenely
Carlee Kenely

Little disappointed

Was very excited to receive the Glow travel only to be disappointed at how quiet it is. It has 3 sound levels but not very loud. I personally will still have to take the bigger machine when travelling Show details
glowdreaming.com
glowdreaming.com   DM
Tara
TaraPerth, WA3 posts

Perfect Travel Companion

We received our travel glow right in time for a staycation
It was perfect and mimicked our machine at home that our little one slept like a dream with the pink noise and red light.

Wish I got one sooner Show reply

Ashlea Snodgrass
Ashlea SnodgrassWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great portable nightlight and sound machine

Fantastic product, easy for travel small and compact. Great night light and sound function! I ended up buying another one because it was so great. Show reply