ClubOptislim Weight Loss Program

ClubOptislim Weight Loss Program

See the Best Diet Programs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

ClaireM

ClaireMSydney

Bad

Hi, I've just started today with my husband. I loved my first coffee shake and was dissappointed there wasn't more to drink. We are starting on the second phase, a shake for breakfast and a shake for lunch with a dinner meal. My husband and I love fish and salad/vegetables, so I think it wont compromise the diet too much. What do you think? If just sticking to a very low cal dinner - it was advised by our doctor due some medications we are on. Do you think it will alter our weight loss a lot? Also we are going to start exercising (walking) from tommorrow onwards. sorry long.
I,ve bought the shakes. Coffee espresso - love it (1st one today) and Vanilla - yet too try
none so far - but day one.

ClubOptislim is the best weight loss program I have been on. You can still eat anything you want for 1 meal a day as long as it is within your calorie limit. Very easy, staff are extremely helpful and there are thousands of great recipies online. They even tailor receipes for you if you can't eat something (ie. I can't eat dairy products so they only bring up recipies for me that don't have dairy in them).
Very easy to use and understand. Shakes taste great. Best diet I have been on.
Shakes are a bit expensive but are worth every cent.

deborah.conway.524

deborah.conway.524asked

How much should you loose if take the shakes?

DONNA2452
DONNA2452

Before I started I did a Jumpstart 4 days of soups but you can google jumpstart diets' I feel it really helped as it was more successful than other attempts. I always start a diet on a MONDAY & l prepare on the weekend by getting rid of chips & sweets etc I record everything I eat & read my goal statement EVERY morning & when I'm tempted. I generally lost 200g per day. I also weigh EVERY DAY but more importantly measure every few days. Its only by doing this that I can Stay on track. GOOD Shaking!!

Diana G.
Diana G.

How do I join the optislim club

Get an answer from our members and OptiSlim representatives