3.7

2.0
Job Satisfaction
3.0
3.0
Brand Manager for Co and Pace Salons? Claim your listing.

No name un happy
No name un happy

Not very good hospitality

To be quite frank about it ,my wife needed to go the the bathroom and could hold on anymore. I went in the store and asked if my wife could use the bathroom very politely and the manager said NO because she wasn't a customer. I thought that was quite rude and impolite..
Liggy
LiggySydney, NSW6 posts

Great salon, friendly staff, quality service

Appointment with Jess for blow dry as I was visiting Brisbane and had a night out booked. Staff could not be friendlier, greeted on arrival. Jess is lovely and took time to ask me what I wanted before washing my hair. So many other salons too quick to wash without speaking to you first. Very happy with the end result. If I lived in Brisbane, this would be my salon of choice - would highly recommend. $93 for a blow dry I thought was a bit extreme which I would say is the only negative.
Rates and Fees
Job Satisfaction
Andrew77
Andrew77South East Queensland, QLD5 posts

Great Experience

As soon as you enter the salon you are greeted immediately. You are offered a glass of water and get a barrister made coffee (with a cookie) served by your hairdresser. Best hair cut i've gotten and the head massage puts your right to sleep! 10/10.