Cocoon Nest 4 in 1

Cocoon Nest 4 in 1

See the Best Cots in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Cocoon Furniture

• Safety

Lyric
LyricSydney, NSW

Poor design

If it had large hole cut outs or rectangle cut outs it would then be the perfect cot. (On the spheres so the middle can still be used for a table top)
Unfortunately i have to put the mattress on wooden panels that don't allow the mattress to breathe and caused mould after 5 month of having it. Great design missing important detail that can cause harm to bub.
I use a waterproof mattress and mould was on the bottom of mattress

Purchased in October 2019 for $999.

Anne bee
Anne beeSydney, NSW

GREAT DESIGN

I love our Nest! Have just pulled it of storage to use with our third child and still looks like new! Has served our family well and is so versatile and I love that its on wheels. The mattress set included in our initial purchase just needed a good clean but is still firm and very useable. Love it!

Purchased in March 2013 at The Baby Gallery.

Rebecca b
Rebecca bCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Mould issue and terrible customer service. Do not purchase!

Purchased at Country Kids for $1,000.

Genuinely has grown with my bub!

5 months down the track and I am now transitioning my bub to the cot. Love the idea of bassinet through to a toddler and would highly recommend.
Very easy to put together and just as easy to change around to the cot which is great because it is just a larger version of the bassinet….so I’m hoping the similar environment should not affect her sleep routines when moving to the cot.
I also love supporting Australian made products as the mattress set provided is locally made.
Thus far we are happy with our purchase.

Purchased in April 2021 for $999.

SillaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do Not Purchase

Purchased in February 2021 for $2,000.

Cocoon Furniture
COCOON FURNITURECocoon FurnitureSend a private message

Hello Silla, thank you for your feedback. Please contact our customer service team on 1300 822 944 for further support.

Silla

Now using for my 3rd Child!

I honestly did not expect to be using this cot for our 3rd Child but that's just how good it is!
The timber used is such great quality that most of the scuff marks that have come off with eucyluptus oil.
I've really liked that it is on wheels and working from home now has made using the nest even easier.
During the last lockdown we used the nest as table and chairs for our 2 older boys which was great...only disappointing thing was the cushions for the chairs are sold separately and quite expensive.
Love it and highly recommend!

Moldy Cocoon mattress

Purchased in December 2020.

Safety
Cocoon Furniture
COCOON FURNITURECocoon FurnitureSend a private message
Hayat A.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.14 Feb 2022
Renae
RenaeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Smart design and very practical

This crib has been so handy and the craftsmanship is outstanding. One of the only products I found that can convert to so many options and for a great price and the bonus was the Australian made mattresses. I found the wheels that are included very handy to move the bassinet around and the table and chairs is a great addition to our child’s room now that he has outgrown the crib.

Faulty bolts (H) & Dirty hand prints all over it

The bolts (H) supplied to connect the ends arent long enough to even do so. This is made in China piece of Junk but priced at high qaulity product value point, which it is not. Dont waste your time, energy and money. Also the instructions are the worst, obviously done by someone who English is not their first lanauge.

Purchased in February 2020 at Baby Kingdom for $900.

Loving this crib

A great crib for our new born. It’s solid and versatile. Wheels on the bassinet have made working from home and moving it around so helpful. The natural timber is beautiful and the way it expands and changes is a genius concept. I am a fan and highly recommend.

Purchased in August 2020 for $999.

Wassem Girgis
Wassem Girgis Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The way to go

Just set up our Nest cot, and it was easy to do and the instructions are simple to follow and understand. The build quality is remarkable and the practicality is very impressive.
Having wheels is a bonus and after we finished assembly it actually fit through doorways.
So far so good now waiting for bub to arrive.

A Symbol.

Purchased in May 2020 for $900.

Find out how Cocoon Nest 4 in 1 compares to other Cots

Great cot with Australian made mattresses

My daughter is now three and has been in the a big bed (toddler bed) for about 2 months. she loved her cot and so do we. This cot still looks as new after three years of use, a true sign of quality.
A beautiful and stylish cot that will make your bubs room unique. The fitted sheets and mattress protectors available are a great addition, and the mattress set is all Australian made and great quality!

Purchased for $1,099.

Rodney
RodneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for our Family

This has been a perfect bassinet and cot for us. We have limited space so to be able to have a big size bassinet that converted into a cot was ideal for our situation and cost effective also Our son is now using the toddler bed which he loves! It is a solid product and the design is smart and worth the money spent! Also love that the bassinet and cot are on wheels.

Purchased in April 2017 for $1,099.

EBP
EBPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Moldy mattress for the third time

We have had this cot for one year and are on our fourth mattress. The staff upon speaking to the company suggested we use anti mold and tea tree oil - we did this and it didn't work for the new mattress. The design looks great but is not practical - the mattress cant breathe and therefore our baby has time and time again ended up with a horrible mattress as well as us having to buy yet another mattress. The company were not helpful in rectifying the issue either and unpleasant to deal with. Sadly I would not recommend.

Purchased in June 2019.

Debbie
Debbieasked

My daughter has bought and is using this cot, but she has problems that the mattress is getting very damp and because of this is getting mouldy. She had to buy a second mattress because the first one was ruined. She has had this cot for approximately 6 weeks. She has been trying to get answers form the shop she has bought it from and the manufacturer but the last one never answers or rings back and the shop is not too much help either.

Can anyone advise on this matter please? For ventilation purposes we have even resorted to drill some holes in the base. But really we think that the manufacturer should come up with some answers. Anyone out there with a similar problem or experience?

bells04
bells04
kathrynv
kathrynv
Angelyn
Angelyn

I’ve been using my mattress for 17 months and do not have this problem. I used Aden & Anais muslin mattress cover which is much more breathable than the cocoon cover that I bought from the manufacturer. Not sure if this would help.

Get an answer from our members and Cocoon Furniture representatives