Cocoon Nest 4 in 1

Cocoon Nest 4 in 1

• Safety

Great cot with Australian made mattresses

My daughter is now three and has been in the a big bed (toddler bed) for about 2 months. she loved her cot and so do we. This cot still looks as new after three years of use, a true sign of quality.
A beautiful and stylish cot that will make your bubs room unique. The fitted sheets and mattress protectors available are a great addition, and the mattress set is all Australian made and great quality!

Purchased for A$1,099.00.

Rodney

RodneyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect for our Family

This has been a perfect bassinet and cot for us. We have limited space so to be able to have a big size bassinet that converted into a cot was ideal for our situation and cost effective also Our son is now using the toddler bed which he loves! It is a solid product and the design is smart and worth the money spent! Also love that the bassinet and cot are on wheels.

Purchased in April 2017 for A$1,099.00.

EBP

EBPMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Moldy mattress for the third time

We have had this cot for one year and are on our fourth mattress. The staff upon speaking to the company suggested we use anti mold and tea tree oil - we did this and it didn't work for the new mattress. The design looks great but is not practical - the mattress cant breathe and therefore our baby has time and time again ended up with a horrible mattress as well as us having to buy yet another mattress. The company were not helpful in rectifying the issue either and unpleasant to deal with. Sadly I would not recommend.

Purchased in June 2019.

Find out how Cocoon Nest 4 in 1 compares to other Cots

2 kids later and still amazing!

By far the most rewarding purchase we made when shopping for baby gear. We purchased our crib about 5 years ago with our first bub and have now converted it to the chairs and table set after our second child used it as their bassinet and cot. Having wheels was great and the design is truly faultless as now we can use it for a place for them to play. Great value as the mattress set was included in the price and all parts are included.

DO NOT BUY - recurring mould issues

In the 2 years we have owned this cot we have had to replace the mattress 4 times - because of mould developing on the mattress base. Waste of money, a very expensive cot to purchase in the first place and having to replace mattresses makes it even more expensive. Extremely disappointed in this product.

Purchased in May 2018 at Baby Kingdom for A$1,000.00.

Fran

FranMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

A beautiful cot with a few impracticalities

Purchased in October 2019 at Baby Junction for A$999.00.

Exquisite

ExquisiteGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Would recommend to everyone!

This was the best decision we made. I purchased 2 Nests as i had twin boys and was looking for a cot that would transform to a toddler bed. The Nest is great because it also starts off as a bassinet which meant i didn't have to buy a separate bassinet.
My boys have now been using them for 3 years and the condition of the cot is amazing. its true what they say, you get what you pay for! Value for money and definitely worth buying .

Purchased in February 2016.

Emma B.

Emma B.

Be careful

Purchased in April 2019.

Proven to be perfect

We purchased a Nest cot for our first child 3 years ago and he is now in the toddler bed stage and the cot has been amazing. From day one the bassinet was very handy as it is on wheels and moving it around the house was easy. The toddler bed is also a generouse size for his age as we did not want to move him into a single or double bed straight away. Now with our second child we have also purchased another cocoon cot but the evoke which is also a 4 in 1 and the bassinet is also on wheels and the design and look is great. We haved loved our 2 cots and always recomend this brand for great value for money.

Elle

EllePerth, WA

Great idea that it converts and looks gorgeous however not very practical.

The bassinet is great on wheels to able to move around the house or rock baby to sleep however very small and short, our baby outgrew this by 2-3mths.

The cot has been great up until now when our baby can roll and move around (5mths old). He has had his leg stuck between the bars and it was really difficult to get him out, even caused bruising to his thigh. The spaces between the bars seem to be a lot narrower than other cots?

There are also very limited fitted sheets available, I still have been unable to find round flannelette sheets however found that standard cot sheets fit ok.

Purchased in December 2015.

Cristina M.

Cristina M.Sydney, NSW

Love the practicality and beautiful design!

My little baby is 6 months now and I can't wait for her to start using the nest.
Love the product and the ingenious design. Great value for money from a basinet to a table and chairs set.
I will highly recommend this product and I look forward to the years to come with our beautiful cocoon.

Purchased in March 2019 at Baby Kingdom for A$999.00.

sebi

sebiPerth, WA

Future value

I have loved using this cot with my 2 children! We have been using the nest cot for 4.5 years and we have now just converted it to table and chairs and I must say what an ingenious design. It still feels sturdy and looks great as the natural timber has only ever needed a damp cloth to clean. As I work from home the design being on wheels has made life so easy as I can move it from room to room. Smart design and very practical for long term use and value

Purchased in January 2014.

Disgruntledsamsungcustom

DisgruntledsamsungcustomAU

Nice cot with some disadvantages

Purchased in October 2017 for A$1,099.00.

Felicity

FelicitySydney

Best idea ever

We’ve been so happy with our nest. Great long term value as we’ve been using it since our boy was a newborn and know we are using it as a cot 2 years on. Looking forward to the table and chairs, love that it’s all open an easy to move around. The mattress is also very good quality and the cot has height adjustable option. Love it,

Ally

AllySydney, NSW

Not as good as hoped

We liked this cot a lot initially and bought the second one for our second kid. We liked the shape and look of this cot.
The biggest issue we now face is even we lowered the bed, our 16 months boy still managed to climb out of the cot.....now we have to consider buy another bed as he is not old enough to sleep in this cot with side open but is able to climb out!!!

Happy mum

Happy mumsydney

Mothers Group Recommendation

I purchased my cocoon nest cot after a few of the mums at my mothers group recommended it to me. I have to say the advice was spot on! The workmanship is remarkable, the bassinet on wheels is very smart and the timber look is exactly what I wanted. I highly recommend the cocoon nest now to other mums.

Disappointed

DisappointedMelbourne

Not sure about quality of change table

We have both the cot and change table. Although we are happy with the cot, we have already had a broken draw on the change table after two months use!!!! We called up to ask about the warranty, only to have them say that it wasn't covered! They said it was wear and tear, but considering the price we paid, we question the quality of these products if they are to break on us after a mere two months of normal use. And they told us it would last a lifetime......very disappointed!

Martina

MartinaMelbourne

Liking this cot

The Cocoon nest bassinet has been terrific and the construction is very sturdy which makes me very confident and safe using it with our bubs. The bassinet on wheels is handy as we move it around the house as we need. The bassinet is also a generous size and sleep time for bub has been good.
The quality of the 2 mattresses that came with the cot are exceptional quality and I like that they are Australian made.
So far the bassinet part of this cot has been very useful, I'm now looking forward to converting to the cot.

Loved our first Nest & bought another 2

We bought the Nest for our first child 3 years ago and its been terrific. We are now having twins so its another 2 Nest cots but in different colours this time. Now that our eldest is ready for a big bed we are converting her cot to the junior bed. We've had almost 3 years of use from our first one and the quality and durability of the Cocoon nest is great. The junior bed will most likely see our child through till 4 or 5 so its probably one of the best value baby purchases we've made! We have been very happy with the cocoon cot and the best thing is the multiple uses the cot offers

Laura

LauraMelbourne

So practical

Wow, this is genuinely a long term investment. I bought it when my baby was 4 months old and now she is almost one year old. We used bassinet for 4 months and now she beautifully sleeps on her cot and it feels very comfortable. I simply loved the quality of Cocoon Cot.

Debbie

Debbieasked

My daughter has bought and is using this cot, but she has problems that the mattress is getting very damp and because of this is getting mouldy. She had to buy a second mattress because the first one was ruined. She has had this cot for approximately 6 weeks. She has been trying to get answers form the shop she has bought it from and the manufacturer but the last one never answers or rings back and the shop is not too much help either.

Can anyone advise on this matter please? For ventilation purposes we have even resorted to drill some holes in the base. But really we think that the manufacturer should come up with some answers. Anyone out there with a similar problem or experience?

bells04
bells04

We are having the exact same problem! The mould is on the padded outside of the mattress but not the actual mattress. Tried cleaning it and hasn't helped so now considering buying another mattress! My hubby is going to have to drill holes as well! Weird!!!

kathrynv
kathrynv

Wondering if you had any success with this. My first mattress went mouldy after about 1 yr. my second mattress is showing some minor issues too. It’s on the outer washable part as well. Always have a mattress protector on. No idea what’s going on. Really don’t want to have to keep buying mattresses

Angelyn
Angelyn

I’ve been using my mattress for 17 months and do not have this problem. I used Aden & Anais muslin mattress cover which is much more breathable than the cocoon cover that I bought from the manufacturer. Not sure if this would help.

CategoryCots