3.0

50% · 11 · 50%

1.0
Rates and Fees
1.0
Brand Manager for CoinTracker? Claim your listing.

marlin
marlinSydney, NSW8 posts

Lots of errors with staking rewards causing taxation issues and very little support offered

I have had a cointracker account for 4 years and is has gotten worse each year. I am constantly getting errors with the staking rewards and the incorrect values are affecting my taxation. I will be trying a new company in the future and not wasting my money with cointracker anymore.
Graham HillAU7 posts

Stephen K.

How does Cointracker get access to my exchanges and wallets?

Stephen K.

Thanks Graham. I am concerned about security though. How safe do you believe this is?

Stephen K.

What are wallet addresses CT ?

Extra Information

Brand Manager for CoinTracker? Claim your listing.