Bitcoin.com.au

Bitcoin.com.au

2.6

5 reviews · Statistics

40% · 23 · 60%

Withdrawals Within 24 hours (1)
Ease of Application
Rates and Fees
Brand Manager for Bitcoin.com.au? Claim your listing.
See the Best Cryptocurrency Exchanges in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Rohan S.
Rohan S.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Not supportive customer care

Not a good customer service, not supportive when checking an inquiry. My money is stuck there and there is no support go further :(
Deb T
Deb TVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC2 posts

You will never get your money back

Bought bitcoin. I uploaded my id. They refused to acknowledge my documents. They sold my bitcoin and left the money sitting there. I uploaded my documents again. No answer as to when I can withdraw my money. It's now 2 months and I am still waiting. Also there is no call centre and they refuse to provide a contact phone number.
Harry K.
Harry K.NSWSydney, NSW5 posts

Good exchange - Easy to use

I have been with these guys for almost a year, really easy to buy Crypto. Their website and app is fairly intuitive which is what I am looking for and on the odd occasion I have had a question, their support team has been really easy to deal with. Would recommend for sure
Ease of Application
Rates and Fees
App
Adrian
AdrianNSWSydney, NSW2 posts

Easy to use and reliable

Been using this exchange for a while. It is simple and user friendly Show details
Bilson
BilsonVICGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC18 posts

Not a scam but may as well be

This enterprise was recommended to Swans supporters by the Swans FC. I checked it out and it seemed legit. I got. “Prize” of $15 for joining, and a referral for my partner was going to give another $10. Greedy me! Well wish I had never gone there! Can’t log in , circular” I am not a robot” takes you back to log in screen and same again! Reinstalled app, but no better. Same for partner. I’m kicking myself. I’m getting out, at worst I have lost $20 for being a dumb butt.