Coleman Hampton Cabin 9P Tent

Coleman Hampton Cabin 9P Tent

4.0 from 1 review

Excellent family tent for economical price

I bought this tent at a great price from BCF with the intention of camping at a caravan park near the beach. I hadn't actually put it up before and I was pleasantly surprised just how easy it was to do on my own.I like the design of the push out door which saved the constant zip/unzip moving in and out. This tent is perfect for a family or just for a couple or like myself, an absolute Taj Mahal for one! It held up very well in windy conditions and didn't leak when it showered rain. A couple of little setbacks for me were:- The windows were only at the top half and although having them opened was breezy, I would have liked a couple to go to the floor. I also would have preferred " no see" mesh.The tent is very light coloured so at the first morning light, I was awake. In the summer it's a bit too hot to be in during the day. There was no "Verandah" so I improvised with a tarp,ropes and poles.All in all,for the price I paid, I would absolutely recommend this tent.
Features
Two room design with room divider for privacy
WeatherTec welded floors and inverted protected seams to keep you and your stuff dry in case of rain
Hinged door for easy entry and exit
Spacious interior with vertical walls for more living space
E-Port for easy electrical access and storage pockets to keep your gear organised
Sleeps 9