See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,006

A. SmPerth, WA

Coles Mundaring 4 Hour Cooked Chicken "Discount Rule policy" Non Existence. Poor Food Safety Standards. Manager Rude.

Coles Mundaring refuse to adhere to food safety standards and instead of Responding to Customer request to discount their cooked chickens after the 4 hour rule, prefer to steal them from customers and state "not good enough for sale not allowed to, only allowed to be used for shredding in deli". So can be resold shredded at higher price.! Management agree with this "Coles policy" yet seems only To be found at this store. Small town syndrome. Stay away. Go to Woolworths where they DO implement this "Policy" at ALL LOCATIONS INCLUDING SMALL TOWNS.

Store LocationMundaring

Kaila

KailaPerth

Recycled dirty shopping bags used

I was disgusted when I realised my shopping was packed in used very grubby lack lustre, dusty and torn bags. I had paid my 15 cents each. Even my own used bags look better. My shopping was packed by Coles Bassendean store WA. I am also fed up with out of stock items.

Ross Comerford

Ross ComerfordSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible service and out of date policies...

Terrible service...wouldnt honour an online price Instore, even after calling a manager. Catchup to the 21st. Woolworths next door and bought there at the matches price. Coles loosing the plot

Store LocationCapalaba Coles
Melissa

MelissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disgraceful Coles! Left high and dry!

Paul C.

Paul C.

No insurance cover .they are terrible

There's no cover.they won't help you.they refused to look at my claim.They also make there own rules and leave you in the darkness.no support or will not help...no help at all

tina

tinaSydney, NSW

Coles brand pork sausages

I don`t understand why coles changed their pork sausages. The previous coles brand had a more meat to filling ratio. This new recipe was very dry, and not much pork meat. Coles have definitely opted for a cheaper option as the sausage is made up of filler and not a whole lot of meat. Overall very disappointed and definitely would not be buying these every again

Store Locationfive dock

Was great till today..

Tahleea

Tahleea

Worse online shopping

3 days and still waiting on a refund only to find out today that they didn't process the refund absolute joke never doing online shopping again 3rd time I've had missing items.

garry

garrySouth East Queensland, QLD

sick of broken eggs. two in the latest carton.

at least half of the coles free range 700 g eggs seem to have broken ones in them. I asked a friend to pick some up for me so didn't do the normal check. You guessed it. Two broken eggs stuck to the carton and had to be discarded.

Bob Ward

Bob WardSouth East Queensland, QLD

Saddletail Snapper

I am a fish lover , so when I was doing the shopping today I purchased some Saddletail Snapper from my local Coles for my Dinner I'm so disappointed it was tasteless crap . The Chips were by far the best thing on my plate NEVER AGAIN !

Store LocationCoolum Beach

Mark

MarkHobart, TAS

Delivery on time and friendly

Shopped with Coles online for first time and found the initial shop time consuming, however next time will be much easier as it saves item previously purchase in app. Delivery was free and on time. Only downsides are that Coles doe not do rainchecks on specials that are out of stock, these are just removed from the order and they do no accept egiftcard or voucher s. Debit/Credit card or PayPal only.

NO RESPONSE AT ALL

i applied the coles rewards mastercard for more than 5 times online, and never had a response! no email confirmation, no calls, nothing! seriously?! Coles you need to do better than this!

Never again

Last few times items were missing that they'd charged us for. Then some items were damaged. This time, night before we're meant to receive our delivery, we receive an email saying order has been cancelled. So disappointed.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Everyday NEEDS

Coles is my go-to supermarket to purchase my daily needs. Starting from milk, bread, snacks, frozen food, cleaning products, personal hygiene products, fruits, veggies, toiletries, flowers, mags, giftcards I buy them all from Coles. After living in UK, I was so used to purchasing from TESCo and in Australia Coles works the same except for they don't have huge format stores. But it suits me as there is a store closer to my work, n y way home, a shopping center near my home.. Coles is everywhere and I enjoy shopping at Coles. They have promotions and discounts all through the year.

Store LocationTarneit central mall
SSb

SSbSydney, NSW

Terrible service

Alan Jones

Hi Coles, Woolworths sends you a big thank you, I was just about to switch from them to you but after finding out about you removing your advertisements from Alan John's 2GB program it's back to Woolworths

Don't make false promises.

Coles advertised that they would deliver to your door. They did but stopped. Said they don't drive on gravel roads. Said they would replace out of stock items with a substitute for the same price e.g. vinegar they didn't.
Because the road on our property is not on goggle maps they couldn't the property. Yet they had delivered here before. Online manager not truthful and tried to be deceiving while on the phone to me. Obviously didn't what the business.

secret squirrel

secret squirrelSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor Quality Fresh Produce

Store LocationErina

trompfy

trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

They sell the best steaks

I went to Coles Bulleen with my Mum this afternoon and I bought 2 Scotch Fillet Steaks (2 for $12), A Coles Lite Milk and a Twinings Lemon and Ginger Tea. My Mum bought some things for herself as well. The lady was kind to us and the service was amazing.

Store LocationBulleen

paul476

paul476nsw, 2350

Coles new world

a great place to purchase items at competitive prices with many items at reduced prices that are holding for lower income earners
a great parking area always clean in store and neat customer service persons

Store Locationarmidale nsw 2350

A. Smasked

Coles Supermarkets

Why is Mundaring WA Coles Store not reducing cooked chickens cooked past 4 hour the food safety standards rule? Instead the Check out staff attempt to steal chickens back off customer and refuse the sale, stating that they cannot sell to me, chicken only good for shredding!? Lol. Thats STILL for HUMAN CONSUMPTION. Manager Geoff Doesn't think returning phone calls re this rude customer complaint is Important, after a week later, upon driving back to the store to ask him directly why no call from him. Poor Management. Poor customer service. Ignorant attitudes to customer concerns, I had to chase up a raincheck on figi water coles didn't have that both Lorna, and Geoff was following up. Again 7 days no call. Not Interested at all.

tony
tony

call coles head office & ask them

A. Sm

Better option is to avoid Coles altogether as they don't value customers.

neha d.

neha d.asked

Online

what issues regarding compliance that are immediately escalated to line manager

jo har
jo har

great service staff great , but the products coles sell are second grade, potato brown inside , apples rotton inside , bag of oranges i purchased on12 .9.19 one black in side the others that old dry no juice , some tast off ,, no stock on shelf , thursday friday eg: milk, have to get rain checks all the time , i am sick of returning , second or forth grade , products ,it takes my time and money to return these products that are not fit for sale , this is not good enough , coles spend heaps on advertising , but should supply quality products , and i am not the only one that feels this way, as customers talk about it , we will approch aldi and put a case to them to open a outlett in tumut , coles just not good enough , its not the manager or staff ,they are so good, as we are in the country we get the rubbish ,,,,,,,,,john,,,,,,,,

none

Jenene N.asked

the new BARE BIRD in the cooked chicken department..does that mean NO WINGS just checking because we fight over the wings and we had no arguments because there are not any :)

george

Ask the store or next time you are in the store have a look

fred f
fred f

Ring or check on your next visit.

Jenene N.

thankyou I will put it on facebook when I get the answer

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives

1,226 reviews