Should be zero stars

Talk about priority for those at risk and the vulnerable. Coles don't care one iota for us. What a joke. Been 2 weeks now and still can't register. Will remember this when this is over.

Marinela

MarinelaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

How do you make a pandemic even worse?Way to go Coles!

Hungry J.

Hungry J.

The new priority service is a bad joke

People on disability support can't access it, people with chronic conditions can't access it, the elderly living at home can't access it - you know, many of the actual high risk groups that desperately need this service most!

Woolworths managed to put together a far better priority delivery service for the vulnerable, and had it up and running two weeks before your bad joke of a service even managed to get off the ground. Vulnerable people need this service, so look at what Woolworths did, take their example, and fix it.

Scott R

Scott R

Absolute disgusting service

Have been contacting Coles for weeks trying to find out when deliveries would be available in my area as I have been advised to stay home due to respiratory issues. All I keep getting is generic emails saying they are rolling out Priority Service and it will be available soon. It been going to be soon for over 2 weeks. I don’t have family members who can shop for me. This is pathetic do people have to starve before you take us seriously.

Glasseye

GlasseyeSydney, NSW

No Toilet Paper put on Shelves

Walked into Coles Mount Druitt at 0700am today to find Toilet Paper has not been put on shelves.
Elderly People around frustrated - what a waste of time getting in early.
No Notice placed or information from Staff.
The Supermarkets are part of part of the problem.

Store LocationMount Druitt
Brendan

BrendanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Dealing with corona virus

I think that coles has dealt with corona virus extremely well considering the pandemic. The staff treat you with respect regardless of being abused and treated horribly by customers all day. The stocks of products are back to "normal" due to the excellent managment.

Store LocationGatton, QLD
Sam Praba

Sam PrabaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Extremely disappointing - They've not yet refunded my money back after order was cancelled 3 weeks ago!!!

klong999AU

Not working

Coles has a lot to answer for. Their supposed Priority assist is non existent. I have severe heart and lung problems and am self isolating due to doctors advice...I am supposedly signed up... but can't get a delivery so thanks to Woolworths we won't starve.

Priority ???? hungry !!

We contacted Coles as we are in mandatory isolation having returned from overseas with limited food in the freezer. it's been 6 days with no reply from Coles and the call centre says that they cannot help with this - absolutely ridiculous!! Won't recommend them at all !!

Frank O

Frank OGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Woolies stepped up ... Coles didn't

Have been a Coles Online customer for nearly 10 years, am in my late 60's with two chronic conditions and a history of lung problems, live alone, don't drive and am 10 kilometres away from the nearest Coles.

I'm guessing that a huge number of previous Coles Online customers will be switching. I used to send about $10,000 per annum in sales their way, but that won't be happening after this emergency is over

Chris K.

Chris K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great to have the online shopping option.

During this current climate with Corona Virus it is great to have the online shopping option with home delivery. The online list is easy to browse through and choose items.

de9756687

de9756687

Priority Home delivery

Thank you, guys/girls..you are legends... You don't know how appreciative I am.. U were able to give me everything I needed..The delivery guy and Hunter the truck, we're on time with your estimate time.. T Y

NotHappyJan!

NotHappyJan!Melbourne

Really good staff and service

I have been to this store many times as it is my local supermarket.

The staff have always been polite and helpful. Fresh food is good and overall well stocked store wide.

Occasionally there are some wait times at the ciggie counter and check out but that is the same at every supermarket, it's just a matter of picking your time if you can.

I'll keep coming back while it is this good.

P.S. Ordered online thru the main site and was disappointed. Free shipping for order over $100 so I ordered bigger than I normally (over $150 worth) to avoid the $8 delivery charge, lining up and haulage. They delivered about $80 dollars of the order and still charged for delivery. Won't do that again unless absolutely necessary.

Store LocationShowgrounds VIC
Frank B.

Frank B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Emailed them to complain about their COL shopping you can't register.

Waiting customer

Waiting customerMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

Improve the online communication

Is it possible for Coles to give customers waiting to use the priority online delivery service some idea of when the service might be available? (Especially important with Easter imminent)
I was also shocked at the limited range of goods on offer. No meat at all. And a limit on milk for people who might be ordering for 1 or 2 weeks!
My husband is a very vulnerable 87 year old who must have a good diet and is very anxious about his food. I am almost 82.
It would greatly help our planning if we knew exactly what was happening.
Thanking you in advance for I know everyone is working under serious changed and challenging conditions.

Davemo

DavemoHunter Region, NSW

priority service

The coles prioity delivery for disadvantage people is a scam you can't even buy a loaf of bread it is very limited in the products available, looks like all the stuff they couldn't sell

terrible lack of help for vulnerable elderly people

Woolworths has had Priority Assistance for weeks, but Coles still can't do it! Terrible lack of help from Coles for elderly who are bedridden and ill. Get your act together!

Sue

SueMurray Region, NSW

COPS service doesnt exist

Janet W.

Janet W.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointing

I have given you one star because I couldn't give none. Priority for in need people. What a laugh! My husband is 77 and I'm 62 with many health problems, one of which makes me unable to drive. So I thought your priority service would be the best way for us to shop. Log on and then get the message you don't deliver to our area. What a laugh. I know we're living in a different world but if you are going to offer a priority service you should be able to honour your offer. It's not like we live in the middle of nowhere.

Mary

Mary

Rude staff

Was unloading my groceries at
the Coles supermarkett where I have been shopping for 20years and told to step back further away from the customer paying. I was far enough away and know what the rules are also I am a nurse so know exactly what I need to do regarding the virus. The workers unloading groceries weren't following the rules. Talk about double standard. Certainly won't be going back there again anytime soon..

Store LocationCroydon North

Ruth c

Ruth casked

Online

How can I sign up for online priority service My husband and I are both over eighty and are self isolating.we live in mornington victoria

jayshu

Best thing is to forget about Cokes and register with Woolies. Coles don’t care.

Fired Up

Check via their website or google search. I just did and it gave me “This service has launched for your store.”

Valerie

Valerieasked

Online

Can I log into Coles Online and choose some items today without going through the checkout and log in again tomorrow and finish my list of items, or do I have to do it all at once.

Fired Up

Try it out and report back

Mel

Melasked

Cauliflower is selling wholesale Brisbane Daily market report.for $12-$26 per carton. How is Coles coming up with such inflated prices? It’s not drought, bushfires affecting price it’s supermarkets greed. Many other fresh produce is also heavily overpriced compared to market reports.

klong999

They are ripping off, in times of disaster profiteering is rife. Its not just Coles its everywhere because they know we have little choice. We need to flood the supermarkets and everywhere else with emails. I bought some apples and oranges from Woolworths, they were so old eating a sea sponge would have been more nutritious.

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives