2.3

2,907 reviews

CAN THIS BE LEGAL?

Double charge

Was charged twice from my click and collect- 7 days later still haven't returned the funds. Won't be using this anymore, since I have to go shopping now will try ALDI, or woolies click and collect.

Kylie

KylieSydney, NSW

Still a sloppy service

Once again I went through the torture of having to do my shopping online. I can't believe that they still don't have the prices listed next to their items online. New surprise this week. While things may be on special in their catalogue, when ordered online it does not appear to be the same case (possibly why costs don't appear next to item when ordering). This has happened with three items.
Trying to call the online team now. Very hard to get through. Thee must be a lot of customers not happy with this service. I have been waiting over 10 minutes now. So much for the good customer service that they promote.
You would think with the profits they make they could afford to make a workable online service which isn't so hard to use.

Kylie G

Find out how Coles compares to other Supermarkets

Will never shop at Cole's again

We have always tried to support our local Cole's store. Due to my work as an essential worker my wife and I are in lockdown. So we put an order online. Extremely disappointed, waited from 4.00pm until 9.30 after being told the driver was running late to never turned up. Tracking number supplied didn't work. No follow up with delivery from either Cole's or the driver. Order was placed 5 days ago, After complaining and stating that we could not shop or pick up I was only offered a refund. After covid is over I and my family will never shop there again. Its not that fact that the driver didn't turn up it's that there is no follow up unless you complain. Bye Cole's from us and all our friends in the industry that support you.

Cath

CathGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I got charged twice too. New payment system is flawed

Samantha R.

Samantha R.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Big mistake

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Could almost be called a covid scam

Placed order on Tuesday and was given Friday as delivery day. Goods arrived in time slot but over half order missing. Texts went unanswered. $90 out of pocket which is huge amount for me. Ordered online trying to do right thing by staying home in stage 4 lockdown but feel totally ripped off by Coles. I have excellent CCTV showing driver delivering bags and then taking photo with his own phone which also proves number of bags wrong but still no refund or action. It is very upsetting as I can’t afford to repurchase what I feel Coles really stole from me. Cat and dog food some of what was missing so I will now go without meals and give them my food. I am heartbroken at the their shocking treatment of me as a customer.

Firks

FirksGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never Again

Only tried twice. First time was a let down that the most basic of items could not be supplied and the substitutes were what I was trying to avoid. Second time (hoping first time issues were a time thing) had the same issues as well as having not even being able to deliver with in the allocated time.
Time to try Woolworths.

Daniella L.

Daniella L.

very happy with the speedy delivery

I've always shopped with Coles so it was natural to use their online service when we entered these restricted 6 weeks. I received all my groceries the day after putting the order through and can happily say it was a pleasant experience using Coles.

Paula

PaulaPeel, WA

Quality of product very poor

I purchased Coles kitchen Beef Massam + Rice ready meal. Meat was of very poor quality, lots of fat and grissel bits in it. Very disappointed, won't be buying it again.

Store LocationErskine W.A
Jenni

JenniGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor And Badly Timed Decision Made by Coles

Suma

SumaCanberra

Missing items, no refund

Got a coles delivery, they missed an item. It took several text messages and a
phone call asking for a refund. Over 48 hrs later i get a response and they said they’ll just give me online credit for missing item which is no use to me as I am doing Woolworths online only from now on because they have been easier to communicate with when there is an issue.

Sarah H.

Sarah H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not shop online from Coles

online shopping at its worst left us no food no formula for 14 days

Your wait time is 1 hr 30 minutes

Customer service called up ... asked for a call back ... didn’t get it ... , your wait time is 1 hr 25 minutes , guys get some staff ... this was your chance to poach me from Woolworths , your wait time is 1hrb25 minutes. .... wow you are mother useless than mammary glands on a bull ... your wait time is 1hr 25 minutes ... yeah you know where this is headed ... your wait time is ..,

Abir H.

Abir H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Won’t be ordering online anymore

I used to be a frequent coles online shopper especially with COVID19 and restrictions however now that they are charging you twice (if you make any modifications) than screw that! I think it’s absolutely ridiculous. With Woolies you have to cancel and resubmit you’re order if you want to make any changes which to be honest seems more fair than holding onto your money till the payment clears! It’s been 5 days and I’m still waiting for my refund of $201.82! The lady I spoke to today said it can take up to 10 days!! WTH! In tough times like now you would think they would atleast hold off on these kind or ridiculous changes - unless they deliberately want to lose customers!

Anyway I won’t be shopping online with them anymore.

Colin P.

Colin P.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bit of a waste of time.

Thought we'd give it a go under the current COVID19 conditions. The first time sort of went okay however missed s couple of items that weren't important. This time however the order arrived without any milk or bread or many of the items my wife needed for her diet. The result is were going to have to go to the supermarket anyway. Substituting beans for snow peas i can understand, however just omitting milk and bread altogether makes the whole "stay at home" service a bit superfluous.

Not for kids promotional booklets

Checkout booklets are not for children.
Children are Innocent & sensitive to bad things. Promoting evil with design and the character used to communicate. Shame on Coles for supporting this. Stop propaganda. Protect children's innocence!

harry

harrySydney, NSW

Delivered to wrong address, Coles refuses to do anything about it.

Steve

Steve

Coles Burwood East - Shame on YOU

Yesterday I bought several items - Seafoods, milk, bread and more.
Once again I had to dump my goods due to very poor service.
Most Coles stores by now have a fast lane like Woolies, IGA and Leo's but not this store.
I am a senior citizen and I cannot stand around all day in case I have to use the toilet.
This must have been the twentieth time I have had to dump my goods and leave. You should be ashamed
By now I thought you may have solved this problem. Having stayed and lived in countries overseas the supermarkets there have a far better way of serving people. Sad nobody in Coles have bothered to work it out. But I guess you are content with just average rather than a leader.

Store LocationBurwood East