Carmen M.

Carmen M.Pilbara, WA

Disgusting

I bought a chicken fajita wrap from Coles express and the wrap was glued with a clear sticky goo so the filling wouldn't come apart. It has even left like a super glue effect on my finger

Prab

PrabVictoria Park

Never again!!

I have used click and collect few times due to convenience. Wasn’t happy about the quality of the fruit and vegetables. Always get ripe or about to throw away quality fruits. This time they have spill milk all over my groceries including fruit and veggies. They didn’t even replace my groceries and only apologised.

Horsecode

HorsecodeSydney

They decided they couldn’t be bothered to go up my driveway and cancelled my delivery

Even though other supermarkets can deliver to our area - Coles decides that it was ok to just not deliver the order to our house and cancelled the order leaving me with no food.

dak

daksydney

Never, ever ordering online again!!!

My collection window closed at 7.30pm. Arrived before that, only to be told the outlet closed at 7pm! Had to go to Woolworths to get dinner for my kids. Pathetic.

Rach

RachSouth East Queensland, QLD

New Farm, Brisbane

Great new look and great friendly staff. This store has such a good clean and bright look to it now. Highly recommended shopping here as they have a wide range of products.

Getting worse and worse

JM

JMSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time but Never again

Fiver

FiverSouthwest, VIC

Perfect!

A great service for busy people.
When you go 'Click and Collect', the groceries are ready and all you need to do is select a time (a two hour window) for collection. Love it!
The staff are always friendly and very helpful when you do pickup your items.

Nov73

Nov73South East Queensland, QLD

They say you get what you pay for. They are right!

I thought come on..... for $3.50 let's give these tweezers a go. Surely they will be ok? I doubt these tweezers would pluck a sheet of toilet paper off a roll to be honest. I truly believe every pair of these purchased has gone in the bin. But who could be bothered going for a $3.50 refund? Well played Coles....... well played! lol

Disloyal

DisloyalPerth, WA

Less than 1 star

For underpaying your workers tens of millions over the years. Shame on your dodgy, deceitful ways! I will never shop at a Coles chain again. Aldi and Costco should run you of business!

Store LocationBelmont

Simone

Simone

Toblerone Cheesecake

What a complete disappointment! Do not waste your money, overpriced at $11.00, it is very small size wise, far to much base, very little in the middle & topping just ok.

Store LocationColes Mitchelleton

Super human

Super human

Ok...

Good to pick up some things for a weekly shop but the prices in particular for the fruit and veges are ridiculous! Aldi is much more cheaper. Also in the stores, aisles are narrow, items you want are never in stock, its been like this for years across the board.

Store LocationWerribee

mcd

mcdCharlestown

Unwilling to help.

Coles online are unwilling to help or contact drivers or do anything for their customers. This was their chance to win our business back from Woolworths and they failed first time. This is the reason we left Coles in the first place.

ajay

ajaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Sometimes they show up, sometimes they don't

Sometimes they cancel within an hour or so of expecting your delivery, something you get told that morning. Hard to say if your order will turn up, after a few times it gets a bit old.

I have checked out of checkout

Coles checkout. Typically 3 out of 10 people experience problems with Coles checkout technology which requires them to call for help from the helpers who are untrained in social skills and always rushed. More often than not they scan the machine with what they think will fix the problem never waiting until you complete your transaction. and while we are at it, Why is self checkout not cheaper.

Store LocationElsternwick
Barbara Preece

Barbara PreeceSydney, NSW

Coles party platters - Norwest Store

Absolutely incredible party platters from Coles Norwest. Ordered a wrap platter, fruit platter and mixed meat platter. What an amazing job they were delicious. Would highly recommend. Well done Norwest Coles delhi.

Store LocationNorwest

Boycotting coles

I shop at Coles most days spending hundreds of $ per week but will be boycotting the supermarket until they withdraw their support for the Indue card. The Indue card further demonises families that are already struggling on Newstart and just perpetuates the nanny state. It is immoral, mean, overly restrictive and in the overwhealming majority of cases, totally unnecessary and places even more pressure on our most vulnerable citizens who cannot get work due to ageism, discrimination and the changing nature of the workforce.

Store LocationJameison

Mel

MelPerth, WA

Frustrated

I’m missing my frozen & cold products . I live 30 mins away from nearest Coles so was really frustrated when I realised as I unpacked. I sent an email off which I still haven’t had a response for . 10 items were missing. I rang the store this morning & they said yes they were sitting in the freezer at Coles , they forgot to put in the trolley. As I live a fair way away it’s not convenient to drive back. The store had to get back to me about refund an hour later & was extremely rude as if it was my fault. They don’t refund they just put a credit on your next online order. I’m not keen to go another online order. Now I have no frozen food or milk ‘ cheese & a credit I probably won’t use after all this drama. I’m so frustrated at Coles .

Glenda

Glenda

Great Customer Service

Baldivis Coles has very great friendly staff who are happy to help you find products. I go to Baldivis Coles all the time for shopping and find them helpful and caring.

Store LocationBaldivis

Michael and Leanne

Michael and LeanneQueensland, 4211

Warning to Online Shoppers

Don't include meat if you're ordering a Coles delivery - they'll probably fob you off with the stuff nobody bought at the store with 1-2 days left on the use-by date. Really annoying how they do this with my 1kg mince, given that provides two separate meals that I'm then rushed to use in time.

Otherwise a good service. I do have to knock off this many stars however for their cheapskate meat selection practice. Stick a reduced label on that stuff for people to buy in store. Don't put it in online orders full price with barely enough time to use it and wonder why it's annoying people off.

Jaime

Jaimeasked

Why have Coles created a new system rule that stops you from ordering bakery items if the delivery time is in the morning? I've been ordering weekly groceries for 2 years and never had this issue before last week and again this week. The message i get is that "this item isn't available for delivery as it's an unattended item" (or something close to that). But it doesn't matter whether you select signed for or unattended, you get the same message either way. Speaking to an online staff member, I was told if you want bakery or alcohol items, you have to order in the afternoon, "after 2pm".

This makes no sense. I can order meat and dairy in the morning but not bakery (or alcohol) items - why? I need the bread in the morning, not the afternoon.

Fired Up

Only Coles can answer as this is a review site

bill bayley
bill bayley

you have a good point. Problem is complaining here wont do anything. have you thought about contacting Coles

Heather R

Heather Rasked

I am trying to find the Long Drink glass or mixed drink glass in the glassware for credits issued at coles. I have been to several coles in my area (4060) and have not seen any. Anyone know how to find out what stores have them in stock.

Steve
Steve

I've been looking for them too, If you go to the website https://www.coles.com.au/glassware it says that they are sold out

Clive

Cliveasked

Why has Coles recently decided to stock its shelves with non-ring pull tin cans of Cole Peaches in Syrup 825grams & many other varieties & now reverting to the older solid lid sealed cans ?
I am enquiring on behalf of my brother who is elderly & prefers the ring pull lids due to his compromised physical ability to open products with his hands.

Fired Up

ask coles as they wont respond here on a review forum

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives