Coles

Online, Supermarkets (See All)
See the Best Supermarkets in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Coles

2.0 (1,809)
    2.2 (1,753)
  • Return Claim MadeYes (183) · No (1,740)

Julia
JuliaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hit and miss

I've used coles online for a while now and when it goes well it's fine and the delivery drivers are always polite and on time. However when it goes wrong the customer service is atrocious. For example I wanted a refund for a error in their system. I had to demand a refund. Then was told to go to store. Then told by the staff in store that Coles online are meant to issue the refund (not the store). Thankfully the staff in the store were much more helpful. After continuingly complaining to Coles online they finally issued the refund. They also haven't been replacing basic items, for example vanilla ice cream when one isn't in stock. I have used Coles online for a while but I'll be giving Woolworths a shot for a while.

Donna Garrett
Donna Garrett

This order came melted god only knows how long it was in the truck for

Order came melted supplied photos to the sms but they could not care they have there money I am in happy if they didn’t already owe me money for products they didn’t have I would be pulling card from there system

Rod
RodMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor delivery

Delivered to the wrong address, mailbox with numbers stand out like dogs balls and goes to wrong house! Late as well.

AFWULL

wont ever use this trash service again terrible you send me a bag full of random stuff i did no order half of the things i did order aren't there TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE

mark
markSydney Surrounds, NSW

Pathetic service

Chantal R.
Chantal R.South East Queensland, QLD

Coles online - bad meat

Do not order from Coles online. Twice now i've received meat with 2 days expiry and borderline rotten fruit. After calling Coles to complain they say they are legally allowed to do this.

Stan R.
Stan R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I would give a zero if I could

Sunnyday
SunnydaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Wow, what happened coles online?

Michael
MichaelPerth, WA

Submitted an order online that was cancelled an hour after successful submission.

Cant give a review without using aggressive language I'm afraid , so I will make it short and simple....Terrible, I made many telephone calls and was told my order had been sorted; but it wasn't.

Benita
BenitaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

I feel so ripped off by Coles today.

Ash
AshVIC, 3429

UNBELIEVABLE! I KNOW - BUT TRUE! NEVER EVER EVER DO IT AGAIN. BE WARNED

Kxl
Kxl

Can't pay for order "Something went wrong" message

Created my order and then Coles won't accept payment. It seems that their system is suddenly offline. This is the 4th time this has happened this year (2022). Hello Woolies.

Amanda
Amanda

Rotten Chicken

On Friday 24th June 2022, I purchased a 2kg bag of chicken legs from Coles Elizabeth store. On arriving home today, Monday 27th June 2022 to prepare my families dinner, I open the bag of chicken to be met with a rotten smell. I then check the expiry on the chicken as I had just bought it Friday, the use by date was 27/06/22. The chicken was refrigerated the whole time it was in my possession. I wouldnt dare to feed to my family, I am now left with NO Dinner to feed my family. I am not happy. I did not keep my receipt, however did scan my flybys card at the time of sale. I don't know what I paid for the chicken but would expect to be compensated for my inconvenience.
Let's see if I get any response.

Happy customer
Happy customer Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Moist and tasty coles banana caramel muffins

I brought these new Coles Banana Caramel muffins 2 pack to try. They are a new line and at $5 thought it was a reasonable price. Tried it and it is tasty and moist.

Andrew B.
Andrew B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Let me check and pay

I can’t check out and pay for my goods. I don’t want more goods suggested for purchase. Is there a glitch? Does the website struggle with smart phones?