See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,055

Rose

RoseVictoria

Coles is unAustralian

Not passing the money onto farmers is the last straw. Its very difficult to buy Australian made AND owned products. Most products are foreign made and owned. Definitely boycotting Coles.

Store LocationAirport West

Sandra

SandraAU

Lambs Being Skinned Alive To Put Meat On Your Plate

Lynette Day

Lynette DaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Coles brand coconut ice blocks

I bought Coles brand strawberry coconut ice cream and also chocolate coconut ice creams and they were the biggest disappointment. No trace of coconut and quite flavourless. Wont buy them again.

Store LocationCaboolture

L C.

I've started my boycout on Coles due to them not passing on money to the drought stricken farmers.

I am angry that Coles did not pass on the 10 cents that they claim they did, to the drought stricken dairy farmers. It is false and misleading conduct which is a legal offence to claim that you are doing so, when you are not. By the way why was my previous post taken down? They actually deserve more than 10 cents per 1L carton. It would be interesting to know how much the board and the CEO are paying themselves.

Store LocationMitchelton
L C.

If the farmers are driven off their land, then the Chinese will buy the land and then we will be in trouble because prices will go up. Our food security is at stake.

Wally

WallyBundanoon NSW

Coles xmas fruit mince pies...a fail.

For the past few years, I've always bought Coles own brand fruit mince pies at Christmas.
Around two bucks got me a six pack of yummy fruit mince pies....
until now, chrissy 2019.
The packaging now touts, "new recipe".
Yep...they've fixed somthing that wasn't broke !
The filling is still OK but the pastry ?
Hard as a rock !
Thank you Mr Coles, for turning a winner into a flop.

Mumma of2

Mumma of2Melbourne

Done and dusted

david.tsang

david.tsangGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

POOR REFUND PROCESS .

I just want a partial refund becos I misread a price tag n bought the items
. So i asked for a refund but the staff at Mitcham said, " We have descend everything to cancel the items first. Then, we have to unseen the rest of your shopping n descend the lot again so that it is fixed n you can have your refund back.

COLES should have "partial refund" of the items n credit my visa card n that's the end of it. Too inconvenient process at the moment.

Store LocationCOLES MITCHAM. VIC.

Coles Ragu Beef Lasagna.

This was very bland and full of gristle. Meat was not tender. I am not impressed at all. $7 for this and it was of very low quality. I will not buy again.

Store LocationAshley Street, Braebrook.
Kerry k

Kerry kCentral West, NSW

Coles rob farmers

Saw a current affair how coles have robbed farmers and sent farmers bankrupt (they dont support aust farming industry but screw them down ) (very unaustralian ) so im not doing my shopping there anymore (they have lost me ) we can vote with our feet and shop else where if you feel the same as me we dont want to support such a nasty company to destroy the aust farming economy

Store LocationColes merrylands the
Caz

CazSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great friendly service

Just wanted to say thank you for friendly fast service well done! Delivered straight to my door even helped me with a very heavy item despot my dog barking like a crazy dog

Lux A.

Lux A.

I really like shopping there

Coles is a great supermarket. I always find fresh fruits and vegetables, the prices are reasonable, the stuff is nice. We have a big store near where we live so I am going there at least 3 times a week.

Store LocationAsquith

Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

Good quality and service

Always shop either online or in store and the specials and options are great but it is easier to browse online. The coles online delivery system is great and always efficient.

Grow your own

Grow your ownPerth, WA

Don't Bother

1 from 3. 1st order was OK. 2nd order they sent inferior substituted items and out of date chicken. 3rd order the delivery options were 2 days away and then never arrived because their website is a joke. Don't waste your time.

JHarden

JHardenSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sick of getting old food expiring same day (even rotten fruit turns up) and crappy substitutes

Never once has my order been completely fulfilled. They send really crappy substitutes as well. Last few orders my fruit have turned up moldy and there's always something missing. Last order I ordered steak, my delivery arrived at 9:40pm and the steak had an expiry day of same day. I was forced to cook the steak at 10 at night so as not to go to waste.... They get one bonus start because the delivery people are always really lovely. Never had an issue with them. Going to try woolooworths now and see if they are any better.

Happy S

Happy SSouth East Queensland, QLD

Sunnybank Hills - don't go

Long waiting time. Disconnected phone. Wrong order. Rotten fruit and vegetables. Rude delivery boys. Rude customer service. Difficult parking location. 30 minute waiting time in the sun. Essential items not provided. Hopeless.

olivera

oliveramelbourne

good deals

good deals weekly coles has when is all sort staff that u want to have ususaly weekly u get good deal on prepaid sim and another is groceries but some staff is cheaper acckrding to another places

Store Locationcoles dandenong

Tegan

TeganHelensvale

Go to Woolworths

long wait times, This averaged between 20-30 minutes on each occasion for last several visits. claims out of stock but I can find item. Items are on expiration date regularly.

Angie H

Angie HGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fresh fruit and always stocked

They always have stock of the specific items i'm after which helps when you have a family to feed. Even when i'm in a rush I can manage to get in and out pretty quickly.

The isles are really small though, which makes it tough to move around when its crowded.

Joshua Cade B.

Joshua Cade B.South East Queensland, QLD

Sometimes good, sometimes not

Usually the Coles I shop at is good and I like the general range of their products. Their beef/lamb/chicken sausages that have herbs in them are usually high quality. Sometimes there are times when the food is literally rotten, and this really needs to be fixed. The other day there was literal mold on some fruit. The fresh food needs to be kept at a lower temperature or at least have it cycled faster.

Store LocationNorth Lakes

Dee

DeePertbh

Coles English Breakfast tea bags .....disappointing

I love tea, but this tea is very weak. Flavour is ok but you have to leave it brew for ages or leave the tea bag in your cup. WHY do you have plastic tea bags????? Come on Coles. I don't believe the "pyramid" shape will save this tea.