Coles

See the Best Supermarkets in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Fiona at Customer Service at Coles Fletcher NSW 2287 at 10:10 am Tuesday 20/08/2019, was very rude. I returned two items because they were incorrectly charged and I just don’t want the item anymore and just want refund. She doesn’t need to be rude, what is wrong returning an items that was incorrectly priced.

I love shopping at Coles and rude staff like Fiona is just ruining Coles reputation.

Store LocationColes Fletcher NSW 2287

Mostly reliable

I’ve been using coles online for awhile now. Up until the last two orders, they were without fault. The last two orders, items were missing and there was little care taken to pack the items. My biggest gripe being the $60 jumbo seasonal fruit,veg and salad ‘box’. This did not come close to $60 value and they placed the bananas and tomatoes under all the heavy veg. But only 2 small potatoes, 2 onions (really????) Got a good variety of everything but really small amounts of each thing that can’t possibly get to the $60 mark. Had they added a bag of potatoes I would’ve been happier. Wouldn’t buy it again. I get a lot more for my money doing it separately. The drivers have always been polite and customer service are great if you have any problems - they replace, refund and offer to deliver missing items same day.

A bit hit and miss

I mostly shop at Aldi now as both Coles and Woolies are getting too expensive with Woolies being more so. But some favorite items are just not available at Aldi so i go to my local Coles in Riverton. Stock is always good and fruit &vegies usually nice & fresh.However there is always a long wait at the deli with never enough staff and the manager is a sour cow of a thing and always complaining. Never smiles and appears to really hate her job.On the other hand I really love the checkout staff (special mention to Shane and Sharon) who are just lovely and make shopping fun. If Coles had lower prices I would probably do a full shop with them but I changed to Aldi as its just much cheaper.

Not as good as competitors

My second shop with Coles Online.

The staff didn’t seem to know what to do and of them asked me to forgive them - this is new. It is new but their managers should be implementing this properly and training them. No fair on staff just to have to work it out!

One item was missing from my shopping (on the order as being supplied) and the half cabbage was very brown (and very small!). I’m going back in tomorrow to sort that out.

Not as good as Woolworths for quality and service. It’s a new service so I’ll try once more (but only once).

The weekly shop

Very disappointed, have been pushed to start using Aldi due to price and service, now only use Coles for specific items that Aldi do not carry
When assistance is required in Coles there never seems to be any staff members available except for the check out ladies and they are to busy as there is always long queues

Store LocationHervey Bay

A little hit and miss.

Sometimes Coles online delivery is perfect, other times it’s extremely disappointing. Most of the delivery drivers are so nice, friendly and respectful, although I had a terrible experience with one, who didn’t help me carry in any of the groceries. Most of the time my order has been correct, when it hasn’t been, I’ve have called the customer service number and the people I have spoken to have been extremely helpful and empathetic, and refunded the money for the goods that were poor quality. It’s a good service, but avoid ordering meat or fruits, the expiration date on the meat is always very close to the use by date, and the fruit I’ve ordered is often bruised or over-ripe (inedible). But apart from that, it’s a very convenient service.

The basics of retailing are missing

Weekend after weekend Coles Mermaid Waters fruit and veg section is a disappointing . Stocks levels are continually low and uninviting. Stock sells stock, increase your staff to enable fixture filling and order quantities. Coles spends serious amounts of money advertising trying to attract customers yet when one shops the store is not up to standard. Typically trying to save money on wages but crucifying sales by poor planning and management.

Store LocationMermaid Waters

Always late

Everytime we have use Coles online delivery the delivery is way outside the delivery time and causes a big inconvenience with our schedule. Now update With revised time when running late. This time we are now 45 minutes past the time of delivery and still have heard nothing since this morning’s text at 6:30 am

First time Click and Collect

Just did Click & Collect first time from Lisarow Coles. Brilliant same day service. Many thanks to Lisarow staff. Only hiccup was they were out of chicken drumsticks and didn't substitute.

Nuts for Ginger Nuts!

- right amount of crunchy
- spicy ginger but gooode
- generous size fits in hand good
- dippy in tea yum yum
- sweet but not too much
recommend: for cold winter arvos or after long day and need a tasty break

Store LocationColes Ingle Farm

What exactly is coles

First or last of all the coles stores I thought it’s a chain store run by one company in general then if you have ran out of promotional products and have been promised to give it to you next week but out of concern you visit the other store and ask them nicely for that product and then the answer is NO WE CAN’T because it wasn’t bought from this particular coles store sounds like they all work individual for themselves but not for the so called company coles .
Why would you advertise something when you can’t keep the product

An average shopping experience

I bought groceries from Coles online but my item was missing.The service is fine.Prices are also high.Some of the items remain out of stock.An average shopping experience with coles online.

A Bit Disappointed :(

I am a Woolies shopper but I saw some good special in a Coles catalogue so I thought I'd give Coles Online a try. I saved a bit of money and was able to buy/try some new products that I couldn't get at Woolies. We did click & collect and that went smoothly. I paid for my bags so I was disappointed when we were unpacking at home to find lots of 'stuff' piled into each bag, mixing sanitary products with food items etc. All bar one item was included in the order but I found it difficult to find where to let Coles know that I needed to get a refund. With Woolies Online the invoice/order email that is sent it also used for queries, problems etc. I contacted Coles for a refund which I have NOT received over 2 weeks later....it was only $4 but not the point as Woolies refunds are processed within a day or two.
I wont be in a hurry to use Coles Online again unless there are specific products/savings to be had.

Coles Brand Packet Soup Indian Curry Flavour.

I purchased the packet soup because it was on specials, I just loved it the first time so I went out and bought quite a few more. It's got a beautiful flavour and it goes well on a cold winters day. Thank you Coles for being inclusive with flavours.

Store Locationwerribee Coles

Promotional item not being offered

,The check out people are not willingly offering the Coles minis to customers we have to ask them for it. This happened to me and my son in three different Coles stores. Not Acceptable.

Great supermarket shopping!

Love shopping here! Staff are helpful and exceptionly friendly. I've only had to ask and they will get someone to take my groceries to my car. If product isn't on the shelf, they will either look out the back or give me a rain check. My favourite staff usually remember my name and are always happy to see me. Has made shopping something to look forward to, instead of dreading it.

Can't live without it

I love the mood and atmosphere while shopping. Everything is clean and really well organized. The staff are very friendly and helpful. Coles is a great place to shop for families.

Store LocationUpper Mount Gravatt

Coles Malvern - Clean and well stocked with friendly helpful staff

I find the Coles in Malvern provides very professional and yet friendly service. I really can't fault their attention to store cleanliness and helpfulness when I'm in need of assistance

Store LocationMalvern

Coles Chatswood Chase Customer Service

Coles Chatswood Chase is different to other supermarkets. While it has the standard products sold at other stores, this store is driven by excellent customer service. As a weekly shopper I’m acknowledged, welcomed and assisted by staff and management from all services areas. Great management here.

Store LocationChatswood Chase

Service at coles

At my local coles service is good most of the time.
But not all products are available at this stores requiring me to have to travel out of my way to get certain items.
It’s usually very clean and well stocked.
When I go to different stores I find
the layouts vary and I struggle to find things.

Store LocationBurnside