2Fairy Original All In One

• +1Thumbnail
C O.
C O.Canberra 2600, ACT

Awful

The smell is so strong from the unopened bag that it permeates the whole kitchen when the cupboard is opened. Dreadful chemical smell from the dishwasher..both during and after the cycle has finished. Dishes and glasses are tainted with the smell. Have used one tablet from the bag of 41. I will not use the rest. And at $23, I’m not impressed.
Update….useless at cleaning, too. There are still stains on the tea cups. Show details
Drosso
Drosso6 posts
Julie520
Julie5205 posts
  Tablets

Tea cups and mugs brown now

Can’t invite friends over til I’ve cleaned the brown off from the tea stains. Gotta bleach them now, grrr. Show details
Kit81
Kit81
  Tablets

All my food tastes like chemicals

Leaves a really strong residue and I can taste it in all my food. Have to rinse all the dishes. Gave away most of the bag.
Jords
Jords

Horrible

Normally get finish tablets. Got these because they were on special. Ever since more than half the dishes are left dirty and a weird residue on all glasses. We have tried cleaning the dishwasher by taking our filters and cleaning them and running a dishwasher cleaner through it but still suing fairy our dishes are not being cleaned we are having to either put them through several times or hand wash 60-80% of the dishes in each cycle. Would not recommend these at all. Even cheap supermarket brand tablets do a better job.
Jenna
Jenna2 posts
  Tablets

Horrible taste left on kitchenware

We have always used Finnish but bought this one because it was on sale and we got sucked in by the marketing. All of a sudden I can taste this soapy flavour in all our food because it’s ingrained itself on all the cutlery and crockery. Do not use this product.
LuLu
LuLu2 posts

Fairy dishwasher tablets!

Strong chemical taste on glasses/cups coming out of dishwasher with Fairy Platinum Plus capsules
Phae T.
Phae T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Disgusting smell, ruins everything

Purchased on prime day sale. Tablets ruined silicone cookware as the soapy chemically taste permeates everything and ruins meals. Wish I'd read the reviews earlier! Show details
Hopeful new customer
Hopeful new customerWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts
  Tablets

Does not dissolve, leaves an odour

New dishwasher installed
Bought Fairy all in one advertising special.
Found the dishes were not completely clean tablet did not dissolve left residue and odour on dishes tablets expensive now in bin. DONT USE THEM Show details
Conrad L.
Conrad L.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Awful, permeating odor

The smell is just the worst; on china and cutlery it's bad enough but at least can be washed off - on anything plastic e.g. cutting boards, silicone cooking implements however it penetrates and renders them unusable.
Would rate zero if I could. Show details
Peter D.
Peter D.

next to useless

A sad reflection on the Fairy platinum range. Do not buy this. It will give you hassles, and possibly health problems. Simply just not on. Purchase at your Peril! Kersh Show details
Grobolo Salamanca
Grobolo SalamancaPerth8 posts
  Tablets

Often find the tablets stuck to various parts of the dishwasher undissolved

We have a Miele dishwasher that we generally use Finish Quantum tablets in. On occasion when the Fairy tabs are on special, we have given them a go. Each Time we have, there have been instances where we have found undissolved tablets in the dishwasher. It makes you wonder if their claims to better results have any value, as each time the dishes have been clean without the product even being used in the equation?!?

Frankly, after so many instances of this occurring, I can't justify using their product. It's farcical. Show details

Di Di
Di DiSydney Surrounds, NSW
  Tablets

Horrible chemical smell and taste on dishes

After using the product my dishes smelled and tasted like an unpleasant chemical. I contacted the manufacturers, and after some time they offered me a $5 voucher. How offensive! Have thrown away about $30 worth of tablets. Show details
Kat
KatFar North Queensland, QLD5 posts
  Tablets

Disgusting taste left on dishes

All the dishes are left with a disgusting taste which stays on the food. Better off buying the cheaper coles brand. Too expensive for a disgusting taste. Had to throw them out. Show details