Fairy Original All In One

Tablets, Liquid (See All)
See the Best Dishwashing Liquids in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Fairy Original All In One? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Grobolo Salamanca
Grobolo SalamancaPerth

Often find the tablets stuck to various parts of the dishwasher undissolved.

We have a Miele dishwasher that we generally use Finish Quantum tablets in. On occasion when the Fairy tabs are on special, we have given them a go. Each Time we have, there have been instances where we have found undissolved tablets in the dishwasher. It makes you wonder if their claims to better results have any value, as each time the dishes have been clean without the product even being used in the equation?!?

Frankly, after so many instances of this occurring, I can't justify using their product. It's farcical.

Purchased in October 2021 at Coles.

Di Di
Di DiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Horrible chemical smell and taste on dishes

After using the product my dishes smelled and tasted like an unpleasant chemical. I contacted the manufacturers, and after some time they offered me a $5 voucher. How offensive! Have thrown away about $30 worth of tablets.

Purchased in June 2021.

Kat
KatFar North Queensland, QLD

Disgusting taste left on dishes

All the dishes are left with a disgusting taste which stays on the food. Better off buying the cheaper coles brand. Too expensive for a disgusting taste. Had to throw them out.

Purchased in October 2021 for $22.

Timb
Timb

Overpowering fragrance that ruined meals and stuck to dishes

Overpowering fragrance from these tablets. Fragrance remains on dishes and transfers to food. Not recommended to anyone, will be throwing out the remainder of the packet. No need for dishwashing soaps to have any fragrances

Purchased in August 2021.

Disappointed
DisappointedPerth, WA

Left horrible taste on cups and cutlery

I couldn’t work out why I had suddenly had this soapy taste in my food.
It was the change in dishwasher tablets.
I could taste it on my coffee cups, on the cutlery, dishes I cook with were making the food taste soapy.
Like everyone else, I tried because it was on special at Coles.

Purchased in July 2021 at Coles for $16.

deeza
deezaAU

DO NOT BUY Smell and taste are disgusting

These tablets leave a disgusting smell and taste on your dishes. I put parts from my coffee machine in the dishwasher and am unable to get the smell out of the milk frother part. I will now have to replace it as I am unable to get rid of the smell and taste the tablets have left behind. Plates and cups also have the terrible taste left on the surface.
One wonders what chemicals are also left behind. They are absolutely disgusting

Purchased in August 2021 at Woolworths for $25.

Chemically smell everywhere

Left the whole dishwasher and all dishes smelling and tasting like chemicals. I was quite worried about my family using the dishes after this. Definitely would not be buying again.

Purchased in July 2021 at Woolworths.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.

Clara V.
Clara V.7 Dec 2021
Kyliehum
KyliehumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leave dishes tasting & smelling like chemicals

I bought these NEW Fairy Original - all in one - Dishwasher tablets to try. They wash fine, but leave everything smelling and tasting like chemical soap. I do not recommend these, and will not continue to use the packet I have.

I have used the Fairy Eco ones and they were fine.

Debbie293
Debbie293Sydney

Fragrant chemical smell has ruined my kitchenware

I wish I read the other reviews before buying this. I’m new to dishwashers as I’ve never had one and it’s really changed my life! First tabs I got were the Finish Quantum ones and they were amazing. Like many others, I bought the Fairy ones because they were cheaper and not only did it not clean well, but just like the others experienced, my glass jars and silicone items are now permeated with the worst chemical smell ever. I don’t even want to use the jars anymore because I don’t think it’s food safe. I can’t believe they still sell this, it can’t be good for you! Retuned it to Woolies and exchanged it for the Finish ones. More expensive but worth it.

Purchased in February 2020 at Woolworths for $20.

NH19
NH19Melbourne

Leaves a strong chemical smell

Tried these diswasher tablets and was disappointed to find out that they left a strong chemical smell and taste on my dishes, cutlery and glasses. You can taste the detergent when you drink from a cup or glass.

Purchased in October 2018 at Coles Supermarkets.

draftydave
draftydaveSouth East Queensland, QLD

Leaves terrible smell on everything especially plastic / silicone utensils.

Pungent smell. Cleans OK
Leaves terrible smell on everything especially plastic / silicone utensils.
Wont ever use again but will never forget the smell.
What more can I say.
I love this site and often use.

Purchased in January 2019 at Coles.

Awful toilet cleaner smell on the dishes.

I will be demanding a refund after using one tablet of the Fairy brand in my dishwasher. Upon finishing the wash, I opened the machine to a horrible smell, similar to a freshly scrubbed toilet. Two rinses later and the smell was still there.

Purchased in April 2019 for $23.

Karen
KarenTANJIL SOUTH

Didnt wash dishes 100%

I found unless I used the hottest setting on my dishwasher I was left with stubborn food on the plates.. I doubt I would buy them again

Disgusting smell

Do not go for Fairy. The smell embedded in the plates and cutlery make your dinner bad and meke you sick. Disgusting strong fragrance. I have used finish for so long but never had any issue.

Plates and food cooked in cleaned dishwasher taste like soap Not the only person this happening to

I used these in dishwasher They cooked dinner My boyfriend said he couldn't eat the meal as it tasted like soap So we went on Google to ask if anyone else had this problem and there were many people saying same thing Stopped using them They have strong floral fragrance