Coles Global Roaming SIM

Coles Global Roaming SIM

See the Best Travel SIMs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Steve2222

Steve2222

Cannot buy Sim

As with others,cannot buy anywhere. You will waste your time going to stores as they do not know what you are talking about. Pity, it would have been good. Woolworths are promoting theirs but from this site it appears not to work at all. Aldi prepaid has roaming for a $1 per minute (call and recieve). Good for emergencies.

andlep

andlepvictoria, 3058

Best travel card for New Caledonia.

Like the Yeti, people talk about it but does not exist

If i could give a zero rating i would. I have been to countless stores and none of the staff know anything about this illusive sim card. Chatting to the person from the coles roaming site said they are only the product provider and cannot help with supply at stores or tell me which store may have them. Up yours coles.

Jacky

JackySydney, NSW

Call Centre Sent me a sim

I could not find the sim so the call centre sent the sim to me.
I used it across Europe Data was reasonable give you do not have to buy big volume you pay for what you use.
No commitment data at $0.10 per Mb is as good as it gets. I know on other sites you can buy data cheaper however you have to commit to 1gb. Coles give the flexability

G.b

G.bHunter Region, NSW

Doesn't even exist

Rubbish, went to 4 different Coles, nobody knew about it. Shouldn't be advertised. Even the one helpful staff member who tried to find details couldn't. Go with the Australia Post sim instead

alano

alanoWA, 6210

have used thoughout uk, africa and europe

Never had a problem with it. Used it on samsung galaxy 3 and a galaxy 2.
Easy to top up, easy to use, no connection problems whatsoever in london, lisbon,barcelona, greek islands,athens,turkey,capetown even canary islands and once even out in atlantic ocean!! Have been using for the last three years and will be taking to crotia this year
Help line answers always- people that give it a bad review - the problem is either you or your phone

Sebjz

SebjzCanberra

Not available online or from stores

This global roaming SIM is widely advertised, but it is not available in any store in the ACT and closeby NSW towns. Nor is it available online. Bought one from another supplier online.

Sore Neck

Sore NeckGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Mine worked

I used this in France last year. Only for received calls. Unlike other comments I did receive a nano sim when I bought it from Coles, Southland. Very few Coles stores stock them and sales staff are mostly unaware of this product. It is very important to read all the instructions before travelling.

neil45

neil45Melbourne

Worked as advertised. No problems.

Kala P

Kala PSydney

Never again

Do not purchase this item. It was faulty and did not work with my phone. I called the customer service line and they were no help at all as well.

Ultra expensive DATA - useless

Did not work in most countries I have traveled to yet still ate up all my credit for using the map for 20 minutes and for less than 50 MB of downloaded data ($160.00).
Support is non-existent, website is not working from an iPhone, dial-up number not working, the only way is to message support and if they feel like, then you may get some help.
Do not buy.

Lisa

LisaBadger creek

Absolutely shocking!!

Brought it for my son topped it with credit. First phone call he made worked and then nothing after that.!!!!!!!!! Waste of money and pretty horrible feeling when your son goes out on his on for first time then his phone doesn't work when he needs it.

Very limited function

Bought to use in Europe very limited connectivity, thought to give it a second chance in Indonesia, worked OK, got to Singapore and can't make calls to Australia but works for local calls.. Support can't help very disappointed with the service...

Sam

Samaustralia

Not a NANO Sim!

I purchased a roaming sim for our trip and the pack says "Standard micro and nano sims available" but does not have any further information on the packet saying it is either one or the other. I stupidly assumed that it meant the pack contained all options. Unfortunately, the pack I got was only a micro sim. I contacted Coles customer service and their advice was to take it to a phone shop and pay to have it cut down to size!?! I had to go to 3 stores before I could even buy one and now if I did want to find a nano sim pack I would have to go back and open all of their packs to find one compatible with my iPhone 6.

SimonW

SimonW

Absolute rubbish. Didn't work in Fiji

Tried using this Coles Global Roaming Simon from Fiji.

It connected to network and I received one call, but was unable to make calls - tried both methods in the documentation without any success.

As an overseas roaming sim service for an Australian traveler, this product sucks!! Avoid!

Update - Aug 2016 - these SIM cards still appear to be on sale in stores even after feedback has been given to Coles and the operator about their lack of functionality overseas.

Doesn't work New Caledonia

I purchased and verified it worked at home in my iPhone 4s arrived in New Caledonia (May 2016) and just got the message "No Service" help desk couldn't help. This is despite their web sit listing it as available.
Fortunately it worked with no problems in New Zealand three weeks later.

Do not buy

I bought this sim just last month to go on holiday to New Caledonia and Vanuatu, did not work at all !!! Very disappointed. I checked before i left if it would work in both countries, was told on 2 separate occasions, yes it would, to be told later by a customer service member that they cannot guarantee any connection anywhere in the world, so tell me what is the point of even buying this sim, especially when it is advised it will work, NOT maybe it will work. Do not waste your money on this.

mei mei

mei meiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

AWFUL

Last year, got this sim for my travel in Hong Kong, China and Bali. Totally did not work in Bali, in Hong Kong worked half way, in China did not work. Awful hopeless feeling as you arrived at the airports and could not connect!!!! never buy again,

Coles International Roaming Sim

Richard

RichardGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Works, but hard to use and not reliable