Sim Corner

Sim Corner

See the Best Travel SIMs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Perfect solution

We got our Sim corner Canada/ Alaska Sim card before leaving Australia. Upon landing in the U.S the Sim activated and had reception all through our travels.Would definitely use Sim corner again.

Purchased in July 2019 at Sim Corner website for $79.00.

Convenient, reliable and cheap

I have used the sim with no problems for the last 3 trips to Europe and UK. No need to hunt for sim provider at airports, turn on and use.

Purchased in October 2019 for $37.00.

Best thing for travelling

We purchased two cards for use in Croatia Bosnia Slovenia Austria Switzerland and France and they worked perfectly from the moment we turned our phones on. Very handy for maps and points of interest and to stay in touch with each other,highly recommended

Purchased in August 2019 at Sim Corner .

Perfect product

bought the card a week before trip, it came a few days before i left with instructions and FAQ included, easy to use and had great service, definitely recommend for any person travelling who needs data. (travelled through greece)

Purchased in August 2019 for $37.00.

Very happy

We purchased 2 sim cards for France, both worked well & activated within a couple of minutes of landing. Would recommend as well priced. We purchased $39 sim, 12 gigs of data.

Sim card for Europe

Purchased a Europe sim card from Sim corner for my trip in August. Worked as soon as I landed in London, and continued to work excellently as I traveled to Paris, Nice, Geneva, Barcelona and Seville. I highly recommend it.

Purchased in July 2019 for $39.00.

Rates and Fees

We took two sims to Italy and Greece and Croatia. Travelling around Tuscany by car we did have connection issues but I think we were out of service which isn’t the sims fault. Rome and Athens no issues and then travelled by boat from Athens to Venice . We had service most of the way even out at sea. I would definitely get these sims again. Great price and so good when you use it with google maps. Simple to connect.

Purchased in August 2019 at On line.

Avoid this company. 0 support for faulty sims

Bought sim cards for Europe and one of them didn't work. Contacted support for a replacement and was told to suck it up and deal with it. Rude and useless. Avoid this company if you travel overseas and need a sim card. Have to buy another sim card now elsewhere.

Purchased in July 2019.

Rates and Fees
Hi Andrew, Sorry to hear you had a poor experience while overseas with the sim cards. We have reached out to you on your Facebook message yesterday but we have not heard back from you. We tried to find an order under your name and any emails under your name but could not find any. Can you please urgently email us at support@simcorner.com and please provide your Order details so we can look into this. Alternatively could it be that you purchased from another company and have mistakenly reviewed us instead.It was purchased under by brothers name so that is why you can't locate it.I will sort it out when we get back

They need to supply advice based on feedback with the card

My family and I all used this sim last year and again this year. I encountered a number of problems and with advice they may have been avoided. I have read other reviews of people experiencing the same thing.
1. If you have a problem with connection you may need to change to 3G
2. It may not automatically connect to a provider. You may need to go into settings and choose a provider on the list until one works. I would have liked to know that their service needed both of these but I didn’t.
3. It is really hard when you move from one country to another whilst travelling and you can’t get a connection.
4. I found that the sms often didn’t work.
5. connecting to the net often didn’t work either.
Having read other reviews I would still consider them again next year as I am optimistic they might address these issues.
If so, they are good value for the cost.

Purchased in April 2019 at Online for $40.00.

So simple

I purchased 2 x 3GB SIM cards from SIM Corner for use in the USA and Canada at a cost of $65 each (that was AUD). There was no charge for postage. I had to nominate my date of arrival in the USA and the SIM cards activated automatically when inserted in my phone after landing at New York. Within 20 seconds I was connected and knew my allocated cell phone number. I was able to notify people back in Australia of my temporary USA number by text message as texts are free, including international texts. Calls within the USA are free but I cannot make international phone calls. This is not an issue for me as I can use data or WiFi to make calls. I can rechage after 30 days.

Purchased in July 2019 at SIM Corner online for $65.00.

Exceedingly poor support service

I bought 2 sim cards from Sim Corner to use in New Zealand. Both cards activated with zero balance despite $40 payment for each. Support phone line was down for the 2 days I was calling. 4 emails did not resolve the problem. Exceedingly disappointing service.

Purchased in August 2019 at Sim Corner for $80.00.

Great Customer Service

I accidentally ordered and paid for 2 SIM cards instead of 1. I immediately emailed customer service department and with no questions asked they amended the order and was refunded.

Purchased in July 2019.

Terrible experience with no support

I pre-planned the need for a Canadian sim card to eliminate roaming costs from an Australian provider. The sim arrived well prior to departure and all was set to have a seamless connectivity experience.

On arrival in Canada I inserted the sim card into my iPhone X-guess what, the phone is telling me "no sim card inserted!"
After reinserting and restarting the phone several times, still "no sim card inserted". Without access to wi-fi, I had to insert my Australian sim card (to contact Sim Corner) and automatically be slapped with a roaming fee!
Email was sent to Sim Corner explaining the problems encountered. After some hours passing, the response from Sim Corner was to test the phone number, which failed-they then indicated that the sim card was dead (no crap). No other support was provided other than immediate refund for the sim card and data pack.
I had to absorb 2 more days of roaming costs before I could get to a local provider to purchase a Canadian sim card.
The Sim Corner refund policy was exceptional but what a pain and additional costs to get connected.

Europe Sim Card Worked Great

Bought the 2 x SIM cards for Europe and had no issues with it. Postage was quick. I used it in Czech Republic, Poland, Germany, Austria and Italy. There were times that I had to manually choose a network provider but once selected, there were no issues with the connection or speed. Will definitely use this again when I travel overseas.

EUROPE SIM CARD FANTASTIC

Purchased one on line before a recent trip to Germany, Prague, Belgium & France visiting approx 20 different cities. Arrived in a few days. Bought the 12 gb with local call option. Excellent. My phone automatically connected to the local network in each location. Sometimes 3G sometimes 4G. In 30 days we only used 5 Gb. A 1 hour walk using google maps only used 100gb. Getting from train station to hotel was a breeze as was getting to various tourist venue on foot. We also used it occasionally when our hire car GPS could not find a certain location. Would recommend and will definitely use them again

Purchased in April 2019 at on line for $40.00.

DOESN'T WORK! Horrible customer service. DO NOT BUY

I bought the USA, Canada and Mexico SIM. It was great while I was in the USA but has not worked at all since I got to Canada. I have lost days out of the 30 days I've paid for and been stuck in situations because there's no data! It's been 3 days of me trying to work it out with their support team. This morning I received an email stating there's nothing they can do and to contact T-Mobile directly. But please let Simcorner know the results so they can better help their future customer. What kind of service is that?! I figure out the problem with a SIM you are selling (for you) and let you know how to handle it in the future?! I am on vacation. I NEED data hence why I bought this before leaving Australia. It is useless. DO NOT purchase from them. I will need to buy a new local SIM myself after having paid 79$ for only a week of usage.

Purchased in June 2019 for $79.00.

Bought 3 and they worked perfectly in 3 countries

We bought three data/text/call SIM cards for Europe that we used with great success in 7 cities within France, Italy, and Belgium. Customer support was fantastic (I emailed about questions a couple of times and they got back with me promptly with answers). As instructed, we did not insert the SIMs until we landed in the first country. It did take a couple of minutes for them to "activate" but they all worked perfectly and the only thing we couldn't do was send each other multimedia graphics within texts. Otherwise, we were able to call/text each other and use data for communicating back home, google maps, etc. Highly recommend these SIM cards.

Purchased in May 2019.

Great SIM card as long as you do not need any support.

Great SIM card as long as you do not need any support. Please read below for a comprehensive explanation.

Being pro-active I installed my new 30 day SIM card into the second slot of my phone, ensuring the sim slot was deactivated two weeks prior to my leaving for Europe. The idea was that all I needed to do was turn the software switch on to enable the sim card when I reached Europe. Upon powering up the phone the sim card activated. Lesson learned, do not install the SIM until you reach your destination!

I called SimCorner's support line who indicated I needed to call the actual carrier and have them reset the SIM card. I was eventually able to contact the carrier (three.co.uk) and they indicated the card had been reset and all should be good for me to install the sim upon my landing in Europe.

I installed the Sim Card and the service worked well when I landed in Europe. Unfortunately after two weeks the SIM stopped working. That same day we had a medical emergency and being in a strange city where Wi-Fi was spotty at best I finally touched based with SimCorner who requested all the background information which I provided. The results were that they could not help me and that I had to contact the carrier once again. Not having data or being able to make phone calls was a big issue and I had no way of contacting Three.co.uk and Simcorner indicated there was nothing they could do!

Essentially I had to deal with a medical emergency without a way of contacting hospitals or looking for medical assistance in Europe. The only way I could call Canada to contact my insurance company was either by email or by using my MagicJack when I had Wi-Fi, which was spotty at best and extremely slow, so voice quality was horrible and most times incomprehensible.

Bottom line is that Simcorner is a great deal, as long as you do not expect any support from them. In my case the standard answer was that they could not help and that I had to call the carrier directly, which put me into a catch 22 situation as I could not contact the carrier until I had data.

Would I purchase another SIM card from them, yes as they do have a great price, but you get what you pay for when it comes to support. Personally I think they missed an opportunity to receive a fantastic review by helping a customer who was caught up in a medical emergency.

BTW you can only reach Simcorner online, chat or email, as they do not provide any live telephone support and that is also true of Three.co.uk. How difficult would it have been to setup a conference call with myself, Three.co.uk , and Simcorner to resolve the issue in much less time than it took with all of the previous correspondence, only to be told they could(would) not help. The one good thing about having email communication is that I have a complete history of what took place.

Purchased in April 2019.

$37 O2 UK sim purchase

We purchased an O2 sim in April for $37 before heading to the Uk. It worked immediately we put it in at Heathrow and we found that our sims had been upgraded to big bundle 8gb data and unlimited calls. Fabulous

Purchased in April 2019.

Amazing service and product

They were super helpful as I urgently needed a SIM card. Customer service responded to emails and were will to cancel the card if it did not arrive in time. They also helped when the tracking failed to register. Will be using them for all future SIM cards.