Sim Corner

Sim Corner

See the Best Travel SIMs in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kevin

KevinGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

It just worked across multiple countries

Purchased 2 x 12GB SIM cards for use during a trip to Scandinavia. Cards worked from first landing in Stockholm, then into Norway and to Denmark. They just worked! Trouble free. Good reception. Used lots with google maps and would use again. Web site access to check on usage.

Purchased in October 2019 at Simcorner for $39.00.

Relly J.

Relly J.Perth, WA

Perfect

My husband & I got a 20gb Europe & UK sim each for a total of $160.
We travelled through Europe for 4 weeks & were constantly on Google maps & the internet. Our data lasted the entire trip. Very happy. Just ensure to get a call package if youre wanting to make phone calls

Purchased in September 2019 for $80.00.

Leo

LeoSydney, NSW

Perfect when travelling to China!

Ordered a SIM for my two week trip to China. The SIM arrived on time and with very clear instructions for using it and checking how much data I had used while away. It also included additional information for changing any necessary phone settings to access the Internet. While in China coverage was good and data speeds perfectly fine. In my experience all Social Media sites and messaging services like WhatsApp also worked flawlessly. Would definitely recommend.

Purchased in October 2019 at SIM Corner for $45.00.

Rates and Fees

Hassle free connection without language barriers!!

We recently bought two 12 GB cards for Europe. Setting up was absolutely hassle free. We did have some issues with our default network but they were sorted in just 2 emails immediately and that too on a weekend. The SIM cards are valid for 30 days unlike the cards available in France and Italy that are valid for a fortnight. Will definitely use in our next trip. They say 3-3.5G in smaller towns but we have had more 4G so highly recommend..

Purchased in September 2019 for $40.00.

The BEST product at a very decent price!!

Went to the USA for 2 weeks, and relied heavily on my phone for Internet and phone use. SIMCORNERS product and service never ever let me down. I emailed them once when I got into trouble and they replied instantly. It turned out to be a problem with my phone setting they actually helped me fix !!! Great service from a great team of geeks. I will use them again on my next overseas trip.

Purchased in August 2019 at online for $99.00.

Oili

OiliSydney, NSW

Stay connected with SimCorner. I will not travel overseas without one!

"Highly recommend SimCorner". I was holidaying in Greece for 2 months with my daughter. I bought 2 (12GB) cards each for the duration, one for each month. The activation instructions are easy to follow probably took about 15 minutes waiting time before the sims activated. Travelling with a teenager this was a very reliable and comforting tool to be using. It helped me be in constant contact with my daughter either with phone calls or via the internet (google map, WhatsApp). My daughter is travelling to Italy soon for a two-month school exchange so I'll be buying a couple more soon.

Purchased in June 2019 for $160.00.

Terry L.

Terry L.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Essential if travelling.

Sim for Europe ( France, Poland and Greece) and UK worked within minutes of being inserted into phone, proved invaluable when my wallet was stolen and I was able to access baking app to lock credit cards - 10 minutes after I stopped credit cards I was notified of declined transactions!

Purchased in August 2019.

Suzan L

Suzan LSydney, NSW

Must get if you need coverage in Europe

Purchased sim to use in UK and France. Worked as soon as I inserted new sim card - worked like a dream. It was great to have data 24/7 and I was always contactable on my original number via appropriate apps. I was so happy, I ordered another sim for a trip I'm doing at x-mas. Would definitely recommend this product.

Purchased in August 2019 for $39.00.

Neil

Neil

Easy and convenient.

I recently needed a SIM cards for UK/EU and USA. After reviewing a range of options on line, SIMCorner gave the best value for what I needed. The cards arrived promptly, and connected seamlessly when I arrived at the relevant destinations.
I will definitely go straight to SIMCorner for my next trip.

Anne

AnneWestern Australia

Perfect travel sim

Purchased 2 sims in Australia, 60 day European trip. easy application, quality information outstanding. Extraordinary value, beats language difficulties, using international credit cards to purchase or top up local sims.

Purchased in August 2019 for $38.00.

garymann12

garymann12Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Our "go to" sim provider

I have had too many time wasting experiences at international airports and getting ripped off throughout the EU by misinformed but well intentioned telco shop staff. If you buy or charge a sim locally in the EU they will tell you that it will work throughout Europe...... It's often not the case.
Sim Corner removes that problem completely.
In the USA, less time in local telco shops because I only buy from Simcorner and the cards work as expected.
Their response times have been almost instant if ever a problem has occurred when overseas and have solved the problem straight away. Usually user error! Great product knowledge too.

I am more than happy to recommend this company to anyone.

Purchased in September 2019 at Sim Corner for $120.00.

Rates and Fees

my go to site for travel sim

Have been getting multiple sims from Sim Corner now, makes getting a sim so much more convenient, and all ready to use for when the plane lands. The China and SE Asia sims are recommended!

helzbelz

helzbelzSydney Surrounds, NSW

omg so glad I bought this Sim

So glad I bought this sim it worked seamlessly. I activated it 2 days before arrival then sent my family the USA number
What a relief it was very easy to contact family on touch down to arrange pickup.
Great coverage throughout the States
Next visit to the USA I will definitely get data as well.

Purchased in October 2019 at SimCorner.

Steven K.

Steven K.Illawarra, NSW

Great Value

The AU$100 unlimited USA data sim was great value and the cheapest I could find, it worked in all areas and great 4 G speed.
Will use again on next trip.

Purchased in October 2019 at Sim Corner for $100.00.

Rates and Fees

Reception good, easy to use

Bought a UK sim card to be used in Ireland and Northern Ireland. Easy to install, connection was fast. Will buy again the next time I travel. Would recommend to friends.

Purchased in September 2019 for $38.00.

Olivia

OliviaPerth, WA

My travel sim of choice every time

I used a Sim Corner data sim in Europe and the US. Arrived quickly, no shipping charge in Australia. Network activated instantly, no issues. Customer assistance was flawless and super fast whenever I had any queries. Data was a lifesaver allowing me to stay connected at all times. Can't recommend this product enough!

Purchased in September 2019 for $49.00.

Teachable  S.

Teachable S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Perfect then buying a sim overseas or Using expensive roam rates

This is the second time I have used Sim Corner, Since I travel for work I needed away to cut back on Bill shock and this was the perfect solution, Quick easy and ready to go once you hit the ground in the country you are traveling to. Better then roaming in rates great data then the local carriers and no Bill shock. A plus for any Traveler that needs to stay connected.

Purchased in June 2019 at Sim Corner for $50.00.

Gocf

GocfGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Simple and worked perfectly

Purchased a sim for recent trip to NZ. Worked perfectly easy to set up and was ready to go before I had even got off the plane. Will use again for future planed trip to USA

Purchased in September 2019 for $40.00.

Jl Nl

Jl NlSydney, NSW

Very good service and value for money

Very good service and value for money
It worked perfectly through the hole trip
Every time we needed in all the different places we visited in Spain France Itally and Greece

Purchased in February 2018.

AKS

AKSSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to Use

I bought Sim cards for the US and Canada for the third time. I have found them easy to use with no hassles at all. I put the cards in before arrival at destination and my phone is good to go. Really good value and service from the company. Fast delivery too. Would highly recommend Sim Corner.

Purchased in August 2019 at Simcorner.