Sims Direct

Sims Direct

See the Best Travel SIMs in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Sims Direct

• Rates and Fees

ConefishSydney, NSW

Might have gone out of business - don't buy

Bought 2 cards and added express delivery due to overseas departure. Promised 1-2 business days did not happen. Now it's 6 days later. Never got a shipping confirmation message. Company completely unresponsive - email, Facebook chat, online chat - something about Covid and response within 24 hours but now, 30 hours after contacting them still complete silence on all channel.
Feels like they have gone out of business but still take orders and make customers pay for them. Have submitted dispute to my credit card issuer.

Purchased in September 2021.

AverageConsumer
AverageConsumerSydney

Super convenient and great customer service

Would totally buy from this organisation again, they are fantastic and responsive even when they must be struggling by us not flying during covid-19. It’s great to know you have a SIM card and can communicate from when you land, and when the borders open, I will continue to buy my SIM cards from this company as they have great customer service and are very honest and prompt in their communications.

Purchased in February 2020 for $33.

reviewer2232
reviewer2232

I’d use it again.

After travelling in Japan in 2017 and not finding bookmarked restaurants I made a note to have a data sim next time. The sim did all that I wanted and I used about 4gb of 6 in 14 days. It was very useful in locating places I wanted to find. I’d use it again.

Purchased in December 2019 at Simsdirect for $33.75.

Simple and effective

We bought Asia Travel SIM Card | 6GB | Data-Only | 15 Days and installed our first SIMs on arrival in Singapore. Once we had enabled data roaming everything worked smoothly. After 2 days around Singapore we flew to India where our SIMs worked immediately on arrival when we needed Uber from the airport to our hotel. After 15 days we swapped for our second SIMs while in India and had no issues when we travelled to Nepal and then through Singapore to return to Australia.

Pim
Pim

Excellent Deals and Customer Service

The staff at SIMS Direct are fantastic to deal with and super professional. I have had to cancel 2 overseas trips due to the current Covid19 issues and without any fuss they offered a credit for use in the future. This is in stark contrast with some of the travel companies who said "though luck". SIMS Direct is a small company that undoubtedly feeling the heat at the moment but still look after their customers! Wherever I can, they have my support in the future! Well Done SIMS Direct!

Purchased at sims direct online for $33.75.

Gail Sutherland
Gail SutherlandSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy Peasy

Sim arrived so quickly after I had ordered it. It was so was so easy to register and activate. I will use this product again and refer friends, Easy peasy!

Purchased in January 2020 at Simsdirect for $29.

Hannah
Hannah

Made Life So Much Easier.

I travelled to England on Jan 20, 2020 for a period of three weeks. Having a UK SIM while visiting England made life so much easier. My friends over there were able to contact me easily and having a local data allowance meant I had easy access to maps and the internet on my phone for the entire trip. I was leaving prior to the 30 day expiry so was able to leave the SIM with another Aussie friend who was going to be there a little longer. Extra bonus!!

Thanks so much guys. Brilliant service. Will be using again and will recommend whenever the opportunity presents!

Purchased in December 2019.

Smart shopping tips to help you make the most of Black Friday sales

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Nov 2021
smart-shopping-tips-to-help-you-make-the-most-of-black-friday-sales
Christmas Gift Ideas for Mum

Avleen M.
Avleen M.29 Nov 2021
christmas-gift-ideas-for-mum
The best travel gifts for every budget

With more people making travel plans, what better gift is there to give than something that your loved one can use on their holiday? We’ve rounded up a list of practical gifts that all kinds of travellers - from camping enthusiasts to long haul flyers - will enjoy.

Clara V.
Clara V.15 Dec 2021
the-best-travel-gifts-for-every-budget
Marge
MargeQueensland, 4214

Great sim card

Arrived in post , activated immediately and had great coverage. I will certainly use one again in New Zealand and will use these site for future travel. So easy as just had to insert it and it worked

Purchased in January 2020 for $35.

Michael
Michael

Easy sims for US ski trip for 2

So easy - had 2 SIMs one for each person. Fantastic - everything just worked - arrived in 2 days after ordering.
Only issue was receiving texts from spam numbers- but this was highlighted as a possibility on webpage as Ultra mobile reuse phone numbers.

Frances
FrancesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great travel sim

I love the 12 month card . I travel alot so I keep it with my passport and just swap over when I arrive. I can make phone calls using WhatsApp

Purchased in August 2019 for $80.

AmyHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant and Easy

We were on a 4 week trip around the UK, Paris and Singapore. We purchased 3 sim cards, 1 for my husband, daughter and my phone. Easy to install and worked immediately. Worked perfectly in the UK and Paris but in Singapore there was a 20 second delay when calling each other. However would purchase these again as it was so simple to use

Purchased in December 2019.

Ken. S
Ken. SSydney

No fuss-No worries! Simsdirect was terrific!

Needed 2 x sim cards for New Zealand, Simsdirect had good reviews. Purchased $49 Big Data sim cards and within 3 days arrived! No problems on the holiday, would recommend!

Purchased in January 2020 at Simsdirect online for $49.

Shanec
Shanec

Excellent product

Purchased in January 2020.

Super easy, especially for traveling to a country with very little English.

I ordered two Sim cards for Japan. It turned out my husband's work phone was international so my oldest son used the other. We prepared, changing over the Sims just before we landed. Turned them off and on again and mine was almost instant. My son had a Google pixel 4 phone, and he just needed to go in and change the APN and it was all good. Highly recommend. Will look at using for the next trip in June. Reception was excellent. Thanks guys! You made it super simple and was great having it before we left.

Ange F
Ange FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect and easy

Fantastic, was so so easy to use you literally just take your SIM card out, put the new one in turn phone off then on again and BINGO! You are connected, I’m not tech savvy and you don’t have to be it’s the easiest thing ever and had amazing reception everywhere we went, as soon as you get off a plane in to a new country it automatically connects to their telco, great to go overseas having the sim with us already...highly recommend!

Purchased in December 2019 at SimsDirect website.