Verified🏆 2024 Award

4.5

Maria C
Maria CSouth East Queensland, QLD

Highly recommended

Highly recommended. Had issues at the start (my fault) and was rectified without any hassle. Excellent customer service. Show details ·  1
Chris
ChrisGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC4 posts

Would reccommend

Worked well, some issues setting up but customer service were supportive and issue resolved. Use email to contact them as were in the travelling country. Show details ·  1
Sally Sango
Sally SangoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Made our European trip so easy

Really easy to use. Great coverage. Unlimited data meant we didn’t have to worry.
Would definitely use them again. Show details ·  1
Bam B.
Bam B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC3 posts
Lynne F.Sydney, NSW2 posts

Made my holiday so easy

Loved it. Worked as promised in every country I visited. Helped me to navigate, meant I coukd cheaply keep in touch with family back home. I had no problems whatsoever with it. Show details ·  1
Michelle S.
Michelle S.South East Queensland, QLD

No Hassels

Works well, no problems, worked all over the UK and Europe. Easy for husband to hotspot from my sim Show details ·  1
Serena
SerenaSydney, NSW2 posts

Great Australian company, worry-free travel

I have now purchased SIM cards from SimsDirect 3 times prior to my Europe trips. I cannot fault this company. Excellent customer service. Great value for money - fast shipping and I’ve never had an issue with the SIM cards. I pop the card in my phone as soon as I land, I give it a couple of minutes and I’m sorted for the trip! Nothing more to do, nothing to worry about. The instructions on their website are clear and easy. Will buy again before my next trip, thank you! Show reply
Ybs
YbsSydney, NSW5 posts

Super easy and it works

Easy to install and use .Comment using when I landed in JAPAN.Even worked on cruise ship added bonus  Show details ·  1
Carol
Carol

The perfect travel companion

Great product - lets me arrive at my destination ready to go and to keep in touch with family and friends everywhere Show details ·  1
JOHN
JOHNIllawarra, NSW5 posts

Expensive and slow internet service

I found the internet connection slow and not always available. I ended up purchasing a local Free service which was fast and less than half the price. Local services can be purchased at the airport or a local store. Show details
John F
John FGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Total lack of support

I purchased two esims for Ireland 2 days ago. Activated one which works. Second esim won’t activate says “code no longer valid”. Have contacted this company but they haven’t got back to me other than to tell me to check their troubleshooting page which I had already done but did again. I then sent them screenshot and location but have since been ignored. Terrible support. Looks like I’ve wasted about $150AUD. Show details
Sims Direct   DM

Hey John! So sorry for the delay - you're right to be frustrated with us here. We've got your brand new replacement eSIM on the way now! Let us know how you go - we'd love to make this right

Chris B.
Chris B.

Wouldn’t waste my time with this company

Took 3 days from purchase to receive the eSIM after numerous emails to them which where very poor in response. eSIM constantly dropped out in Indonesia much easier to just buy a local sim Show details
Rates and Fees
Ian Bimbimbie
Ian BimbimbieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Dennis Y.
Dennis Y.2 posts

Excellent customer service

Being using their service for years without any issues until most recent trip to Norway when our data sim started glitching out. Tried multiple times to troubleshoot to no success. Rozie from SimsDirect was able to help resolve the issue which I'm really grateful for. Will be a returning customer! Thanks guys! Show reply
Ross C.
Ross C.Sydney, NSW

Tracie H.
Tracie H.

Hello, we are travelling from Australia to Europe in August for 3 weeks. I need to be contactable 24/7 if possible as I have an elderly mother at home. We will be in Rome for 2 days and then on a cruise for 14 nights, then back to Rome and a stop over for a few days in Dubai.
Confused as to what would be the best option for me. We will have wifi on the Cruise ( which we have to pay for ) and will want access to Maps and Social media when in port, as well as data to be able to call home on Whats app or messenger etc. I may also need access to 2 factor verification for banking, unless there is a way to change this from SMS to email. I would really appreciate your suggestions.
My hubby is a big Youtube user, so initally i thought we might need unlimited data, but given i dont think we will be able to use the ESIM on the boat I think our usage will be limited to Social Media, Wifi Calls / Facetime etc and Maps.
thanks in advance
Tracie

Paul
Paul

i bought an all of europe sim, will it work in indonesia?

Sims Direct   DM

Some of our Europe cards do work in Indonesia, but in this case they would be data-only. You can check out everything we have that will keep you covered in Indonesia right here: external link

Crooks6
Crooks6

We have purchased an eSim from SimsDirect to use on our upcoming holiday in Europe - unfortunately we were not aware that it maybe should not be activated until you land? My husband (who relies heavily on his mobile for work purposes) is having issues in that it will not let him make calls. If it is the case that it should not be activated prior to leaving this needs to be spelt out in really large letters so 'dumbos' or 'dinosaurs' like us take notice. We an an Error 404 if we try the link in the email to get to the troubleshooting guide - we actually get an Error 404 on quite a lot of the links - unsure if that's an ongoing issue but it's disappointing. We have been able to navigate on their website but still haven't got answers yet. This issue has only just become apparent at 10.30am this morning so we'll see if we get any response.