Verified🏆 2024 Award

4.5

J Waghorn
J WaghornSouth East Queensland, QLD12 posts

Found them useless

I bought two SIM cards and were unable to use them. There were too many instructions, which weren’t clear. We were too tired to keep trying to use them so gave up and had 5 weeks of free WiFi at hotels and cafes etc. Show details
Rebecca L.
Rebecca L.Western Australia

Perfect option for cruise travel

No issues at all with connectivity. Was fantastic to have use of google maps, local taxi apps etc while overseas and not to have to juggle different sim cards for each stop. Show details ·  1
Tan128
Tan128AU6 posts

A must for traveler's

The eSIM worked perfectly on out trip to Vietnam, the price was excellent also. Show details ·  1
Gracie
GracieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Good Value, Easy setup and Trouble Free

I had multiple eSIMs to install in different mobile phones. I mistakenly installed the wrong eSiM in the wrong device. When I emailed, I got timely help from “Chlark”. From his system, he could see where I went wrong and he sent me another eSIM to replace the one I had to cancel. Great goodwill gesture! Show details ·  1
Penny
PennyPerth, WA

South East Asia sim

Have used this company 3 times. My experience was positive on everytime. I used the SEA eSIM twice and was very happy with the service. Show details ·  1
Linda
LindaSydney, NSW

Thai eSIM

Happy with my eSIM for Thailand.
It took a while to get it working but I requested assistance on line & all was good. Had to wait a while for my help request to be answered.
It worked well everywhere I went. Good value. Show details ·  1
Retail Cusomer
Retail CusomerSouth East Queensland, QLD27 posts

Great Value, Seamless Operation, Quick delivery

Bought NZ 30 day small pack. Very quick delivery and quick and easy installation. Worked well and no dramas. Just perfect plenty of data calls and texts for our trip. 2º app made it so easy to track usage and top up if required. Show details ·  1
Gkn
Gkn

Great connectivity

Recently got back from my travels. I bought a South East Asia (6 countries, 20GB, 30 days) e-sim and have been very happy with the service and connectivity. Originally I had trouble getting mobile data when I crossed over to the 2nd country but their customer service team were prompt to respond to advise me what to do to fix it :)

Purchase experience was also easy.

I will definitely buy from them again for my future travels ! Show details ·  1

Th. Tin V.
Th. Tin V.Sydney, NSW

anne239
anne239Perth, WA

Great SIM Card

We used SimsDirect for our trip to Portugal and Spain. We loaded it with no problems and had good reception everywhere. We travelled with another Australian couple who chose to stay on their Telstra plan for $10 a day and they couldn't get onto the internet a lot of the time. Ours was a fraction of the price and we had better access. I've used SimsDirect before and would highly recommend their products. Show details ·  1
Robertb
RobertbSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

GREAT SERVICE

Very easy to use and to activate and a good price. Saved the hassle of buying a sim on arrival. Show details ·  1
Coco
CocoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

This not work. Do not buy

Did not work at all. It picked up local carrier when I connect it with esim in Japan but never had any signal. But for you to get refund, you need to try to work it out with help desk people first. When you just land in new country, you don't really have time or energy to do that.
I ended up buying esim from other provider online using the airport Wifi and it got connected instantly.
Do not recommend this at all. Show details
N G.
N G.Sydney, NSW

Best SIM on the Market!!!

The ease of installation and seamless connection. We travelled 5 Countries and 6 Cities across UK/Europe and the SimsDirect SIM card was a brilliant choice. Best product on the market. And 12Gb was more than enough for 3-4 week trip. Thank you Team for also providing an excellent customer service. Show details ·  1
Brendo
Brendo4 posts

Worth the investment for peace of mind

The purchase process and delivery was easy and quick. Activation in Bali airport was slow and resulted in some access issues to begin with. But once activated no problems at all even as i constantly switched between SIM cards Show details ·  1
Annette R
Annette RRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

Simply a Great Service

This was my second experience using SimsDirect. With an upgraded phone I was able to use and eSim. The process of ordering, activating, the cost and the after sales service were excellent. I'll certainly be using them again. Show details ·  1

Paul
Paul

i bought an all of europe sim, will it work in indonesia?

Sims Direct   DM

Some of our Europe cards do work in Indonesia, but in this case they would be data-only. You can check out everything we have that will keep you covered in Indonesia right here: external link

Crooks6
Crooks6

We have purchased an eSim from SimsDirect to use on our upcoming holiday in Europe - unfortunately we were not aware that it maybe should not be activated until you land? My husband (who relies heavily on his mobile for work purposes) is having issues in that it will not let him make calls. If it is the case that it should not be activated prior to leaving this needs to be spelt out in really large letters so 'dumbos' or 'dinosaurs' like us take notice. We an an Error 404 if we try the link in the email to get to the troubleshooting guide - we actually get an Error 404 on quite a lot of the links - unsure if that's an ongoing issue but it's disappointing. We have been able to navigate on their website but still haven't got answers yet. This issue has only just become apparent at 10.30am this morning so we'll see if we get any response.

WizardofAUS

I'm a 75yr old technological dinosaur trying to keep abreast of great changes - When I last travelled from Sydney to Vancouver, Canada I took out my l.ocal NSW SIM card and replaced it with a Canadian T-Mobile local card and got a local number which suited me - BUT - and here's the problem I wasn't able to get calls or texts from home. So it wasn't until I landed back in Sydnedy and replaced my old Australian SIM that I got a flood of left messages and texts after 30 days away - That was 3 years ago - now I simply have to get texts in a two step verficatino process while using my VPN in Canada - My Question - I'm staying 23 days in Vancouver - What should I buy in the way of an ESim and will I get a new Canadian number and be able to relate to both numbers at the same time?

Phil