• Rates and Fees

Frances

FrancesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great travel sim

I love the 12 month card . I travel alot so I keep it with my passport and just swap over when I arrive. I can make phone calls using WhatsApp

Purchased in August 2019 for $80.00.

AmyHSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant and Easy

We were on a 4 week trip around the UK, Paris and Singapore. We purchased 3 sim cards, 1 for my husband, daughter and my phone. Easy to install and worked immediately. Worked perfectly in the UK and Paris but in Singapore there was a 20 second delay when calling each other. However would purchase these again as it was so simple to use

Ken. SSydney

No fuss-No worries! Simsdirect was terrific!

Needed 2 x sim cards for New Zealand, Simsdirect had good reviews. Purchased $49 Big Data sim cards and within 3 days arrived! No problems on the holiday, would recommend!

Purchased in January 2020 at Simsdirect online for $49.00.

Shanec

Shanec

Excellent product

Purchased in January 2020.

Rates and Fees

Super easy, especially for traveling to a country with very little English.

I ordered two Sim cards for Japan. It turned out my husband's work phone was international so my oldest son used the other. We prepared, changing over the Sims just before we landed. Turned them off and on again and mine was almost instant. My son had a Google pixel 4 phone, and he just needed to go in and change the APN and it was all good. Highly recommend. Will look at using for the next trip in June. Reception was excellent. Thanks guys! You made it super simple and was great having it before we left.

Purchased in January 2020.

Ange F

Ange FGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect and easy

Fantastic, was so so easy to use you literally just take your SIM card out, put the new one in turn phone off then on again and BINGO! You are connected, I’m not tech savvy and you don’t have to be it’s the easiest thing ever and had amazing reception everywhere we went, as soon as you get off a plane in to a new country it automatically connects to their telco, great to go overseas having the sim with us already...highly recommend!

Purchased in December 2019 at SimsDirect website.

KaiL

KaiL

Excellent service and good value for money

This is the second time we bought the European sim from SimsDirect due to our good experience from our previous purchase. We received the sim card two days after we placed the order, we activated the sim without any problem soon we landed in Norway. We highly recommended this company for anyone needs a sim card while travelling overseas.

Joconnolly

JoconnollySouth East Queensland, QLD

Great value

Much better value for money than paying international roaming daily charges. Bought the 30 day UK & Europe Sim and it was super easy. Literally just put the card in and it worked. Also went to America where it was data only but there is so much free wifi that I just used data for calls. Would recommend and would definitely use again

Purchased in November 2019 for $44.00.

Steve

SteveGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Perfect travelling companion!

Ordered 2 of the 30 day UK & Europe SIM cards, out them into our phones upon arrival at LHR and there was data ready and active off the bat.
Setup an account on Three UK's site, including a WiFi account for the London underground (which came in handy an innumerable number of times). The SIM cards worked flawlessly, never lost signal and the data was plenty. It worked in Zurich excellently too, while were there in transit for 12 hours. Surprisingly it worked in Singapore too while we were there in transit for a day.
I'd highly recommend SimsDirect, and will buy from here when we head to the US in June!

Purchased in September 2019.

Roshan

RoshanCraigieburn

Brilliant!

It just worked! We bought a SIM card for our 2 week NZ trip December 2019. When we arrived, I just put it in my phone and it just worked. Would buy again

Purchased in November 2019 for $22.00.

Easy activation & Great coverage

John

JohnSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to use but poor reception

I bought a European sim for my travels around Germany and Austria. I found it only used the 3G network and struggled to even load a simple google search. I ended up relying on free wifi at cafes and hotels. Next time I will just by a sim at the local destination as I’ve done before in the past.

SimsDirectSims Direct

macca

maccaFar North Queensland, QLD

Oh so easy for Europe!

Was sceptical about how easy the whole process was going to be. Had small hiccup getting started in Czech republic but help team was exceptional and quickly sorted it out.We had nothing but clear sailing after that. Couldn't recommend this company highly enough. Cheap but definitely NOT nasty.

Purchased in December 2019 for $40.00.

Rates and Fees

Get this if you need sim data in China

Personally, this sim was great. I used it on our regular trip to Guangzhou and Hong Kong and it ticks all the boxes bar one (but get back to that later) As we spent the majority of time in China, it worked perfectly with an inbuilt vpn that allowed you to get basic proper coverage. You will need a specialised VPN to get into Optus or Netflix. Connection was strong and I could even set up a hotspot through which my wife could also access Whatsapp immediately. Easy to set up and cheaper and simpler than getting a data card in China.Only con? maybe have a bigger and longer plan

Purchased in December 2019 for $35.00.

Jaume

Jaume

100% recommended

Amazing experience first time using SimsDirect. I purchased 10 GB for 30 days in New Zealand and it worked flawlessly. I must say the staff is very friendly and always willing to help. The SIM card arrived at home quick and at the moment I landed it was literally plug and play!

Michael W.

Michael W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy Peasy Lemon Squeezy

The folks at SimsDirect make it too easy to stay connected while travelling. They made sure that the SIM arrived in time, particularly considering in the middle of the crazy period between christmas and new years. As always, the SIM worked perfectly from the moment I swapped it into my phone. I can't imagine getting my travel SIMs anywhere else.

Purchased in December 2019 for $49.00.

EDC

EDCGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Best Decision

Made the very late decision to purchase the UK & Europe Travel Sim, but it arrived with a couple of days to spare! Was a godsend to keep in contact with teenage children, search for places or using maps whilst away. Was also able to keep in contact with relatives without incurring expensive phone bills and a dream to use-automatically updated to what ever countey we were in. Defintely recommend to others travelling

Rates and Fees

This was the best option for data on the go overseas!

It was seamless to the use. I put the SIM in before I landed, turned the phone on in Barcelona, followed the instructions and I was away. It was great to keep my phone number for Whatsapp communication back home. It was very handy having google maps/ internet on the go and at such a cheap price. I was with others in the travel party who were paying excessive daily data rates through their Australian service provider! They were super jealous!

Purchased in December 2019 for $45.00.

Zero Hassles

From start to finish everything worked smoothly and efficiently. The SIM arrived the morning after ordering, the setup was easy and straight forward and the roaming worked seamlessly going from country to country. I wish everything was as easy and slick as using SimDirect...

Purchased in November 2019.

GavinSouth West, WA

Israel to Iceland

Europe & UK SIM was incredibly convenient, especially for ports visited on a cruise, and whilst using a rental vehicle in Iceland. Only used up 6GB in 30 days. Great value for money.

Purchased in October 2019 for $44.00.

Sue H.

Sue H.asked

We are heading to Russia, Baltic’s and down through Vienna Dubrovnik and Turkey in late April. Do these work there? If I purchase now can I wait to activate them when we leave Sydney on 21/4/2020?

AmyH

Hi Sue, you can purchase them now and you can only activate once you arrive in Europe. here is the link to their website which list where they work. https://simsdirect.com.au/?msclkid=d18e1947fce016b94813470db130e9dd

Viki W.asked

I will be travelling in the UK and Europe for two months starting in late May. For my phone I will need two 30 day SIM cards. From the information I assume this means I will be using two separate phone numbers. Is there any way of simplifying this process? Thanks, Viki

Ken. S

Hi, I can see the issue that you may be facing but I'm not sure of the answer. Best to contact Vanessa or Supriti who are the owners of this company. They were terrific when I first purchased the sim cards and again when I had a question while on holiday in NZ. I'm sure they will answer your question asap when you send an email to them. I found the following info in an email they sent to me:
How do I top-up if I run out of data or days?
Most of our SIMs cannot be topped up or extended. We'd recommend grabbing an extra SIM to make sure you're covered for your full trip!

Happy and safe travels!

Thanks Ken!

Rustyj

Rustyjasked

I am travelling through Spain doing the Camino. What will the coverage be like with htis SIM in the small villages throughout Spain?

Hi Rustyj,
It worked really well for me in the places that I travelled to (Venice, coastal towns of Croatia and Greece, all of Israel, and Iceland), but I did not go to Spain, so I can't really comment on coverage for the Camino walk.

Get an answer from our members and Sims Direct representatives