Coles Smart Buy Carpet Deodoriser

Coles Smart Buy Carpet Deodoriser

See the Best Air Fresheners & Deodorisers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

maria

mariaSydney

Good Product

We had a problem with our carpet so we bought this to use to clean it hoping it could get rid of the bad odour, and it did and easy to use too just sprinkle it and vacuum and it smells good too. Only down side the cap is bit loose so watch out if you have kids

Sada

SadaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good

I bought this one to clean and freshen the carpet, and it really worked pretty well. It works just as good as the branded ones, but this one is cheaper. Basically you sprinkle the powder on the carpet, wait a few minutes and then vacuum. It has a good flip top opening, just like the other cleaners and its not clumpy and falls out easily onto the carpet. The fragrance is very light, but still has a bit of freshness to it.
This is so low priced that I didnt mind trying it at all. The packing is simple, but then, who cares, as long as it works well.
I do have my doubts about all these carpet deodorisers and whether they actually clean and freshen. Nowadays I just sprinkle baking soda onto the carpet and then vacuum after a few minutes.

simm_mee

simm_meevic, 3020

OK

Simone17
Simone17

I use this product for my cleaning company and my customers have been happy. I would like to see some other fragrences.