Coles Smart Buy Chocolate Bullets

Coles Smart Buy Chocolate Bullets

See the Best Confectioneries in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Just perfect

these choc coated bullets are great. Soft licorice and delicious chocolate at a great price. I will buy these again.

Sir Weiner

Sir WeinerBrisbane

Cheap and Nasty

I'm a big chocolate bullets fan but I would highly suggest paying the extra coin to get a non 'home brand' styled treat. The chocolate barely tasted like chocolate of which was thin and bitter which was followed by some of the worst licorice I've ever had.

As I said, pay the extra money to get quality Chocolate bullets otherwise they'll end up in the bin just like mine did.

Omg! The best chocolate bullies I've ever found, I

Honestly the best chocolate bullets I've ever had both the licorice and the chocolate r beautiful. I've been looking for the recently but they don't seem to be on the shelves anymore I hate not having them in my weekly shopping. I just hope that they go back on the shelves soon.