Coles Water Natural Spring

Coles Water Natural Spring Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Shrimmp8

Shrimmp8asked

Do coles add chemicals to their spring water?

Chlo
Chlo

I'm not too sure. Best to email coles

Womey
Womey

Coles customer care number Call 1800061562

Beastage

Beastageasked

What is the pH level of Coles natural spring water?

Kate

Kateasked

Can someone please tell me why the 24 pkt of 600ml coles spring water has gone up in just one week by $2.40 from $6.00 to $8.40? That's just such a hugh jump in price.

Me me me
Me me me

Maybe they changed the water quality now so you have to pay more to not get a headache

Sharon B
Sharon B

we believe its because they now have the 10c refund system .i have a condition that i can choke on food very easily, so i take Coles spring water with me every where.
i also have become very sick after drinking this water

Mike Hunt
Mike Hunt

Because they put new water in it that get rid of cancer. Dah dumbass!

Jessica H

Jessica Hasked

Does coles water have fluoride?

Joshua M
Joshua M

wrong, coles spring water has less than 0.1mg/L of fluoride in its bottled water. This has no effect on dental health as you would need more than 0.5mg/L to see any benefit. There are very few brands within Australia that have fluoride in their bottled water (about 5%). https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1834-7819.2010.01262.x

Terryasked

Can you please tell me where exactly does coles natural spring water come from

Gcboy
Gcboy

There's no doubt they manufacture it using the bottling process required for every other company. But i would say the fault might be from their cheap recycled bottled which ain't recycled correctly. In many instances i have seen these bottled water kept in direct sunlight in their express fuel stores. Probably it is the bottle and the way they handle it in transportation and storage makes it undrinkable.

Terry

Is coles natural spring water high in barium

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives