Coles Water Natural Spring

Coles Water Natural Spring Questions & Answers

5 questions from our users

Do coles add chemicals to their spring water?
I'm not too sure. Best to email coles Coles customer care number Call 1800061562

What is the pH level of Coles natural spring water?

Can someone please tell me why the 24 pkt of 600ml coles spring water has gone up in just one week by $2.40 from $6.00 to $8.40? That's just such a hugh jump in price.
Maybe they changed the water quality now so you have to pay more to not get a headachewe believe its because they now have the 10c refund system .i have a condition that i can choke on food very easily, so i take Coles spring water with me every where. i also have become very sick after drinking this waterBecause they put new water in it that get rid of cancer. Dah dumbass!

Can you please tell me where exactly does coles natural spring water come from
There's no doubt they manufacture it using the bottling process required for every other company. But i would say the fault might be from their cheap recycled bottled which ain't recycled correctly. In many instances i have seen these bottled water kept in direct sunlight in their express fuel stores. Probably it is the bottle and the way they handle it in transportation and storage makes it undrinkable.Is coles natural spring water high in barium

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives