Coles Water Natural Spring

Coles Water Natural Spring Questions & Answers

10 questions from our users

Caroline K.

Caroline K.asked

I believe by law that all all water on the market has to have flouride added. Is that right?

Eagle

Eagleasked

Advise about the mineral content in Coles Spring vvater (H2O) .
I have allergic reaction re: chlorine.
Aggressive headaches. Advise quantity of minerals.{ No show of mineral content.} Thank you.

Nick E.

Nick E.asked

Does Coles Australian natural spring water 600ml x 24 contain fluoride, as there is no ingredients list on bottle label.

irish67
irish67

Sorry Nick but we only used a small bit of the water, and after it tasting so awful we used it on the garden. I much prefer the water that Woolworths and Aldi sell, as that water tasted fine

Sue

Sueasked

Does Coles spring water have fluoride

Why ask twice?

Sue

Sueasked

Does Coles spring water contain fluoride????

Why ask twice ?

Is Coles spring water recycled from sewerage treatment plant

Shrimmp8

Shrimmp8asked

Do coles add chemicals to their spring water?

Chlo
Chlo

I'm not too sure. Best to email coles

Womey
Womey

Coles customer care number Call 1800061562

Beastage

Beastageasked

What is the pH level of Coles natural spring water?

Kate

Kateasked

Can someone please tell me why the 24 pkt of 600ml coles spring water has gone up in just one week by $2.40 from $6.00 to $8.40? That's just such a hugh jump in price.

Me me me
Me me me

Maybe they changed the water quality now so you have to pay more to not get a headache

Sharon B
Sharon B

we believe its because they now have the 10c refund system .i have a condition that i can choke on food very easily, so i take Coles spring water with me every where.
i also have become very sick after drinking this water

Mike Hunt
Mike Hunt

Because they put new water in it that get rid of cancer. Dah dumbass!

Jessica H

Jessica Hasked

Does coles water have fluoride?

Joshua M
Joshua M

wrong, coles spring water has less than 0.1mg/L of fluoride in its bottled water. This has no effect on dental health as you would need more than 0.5mg/L to see any benefit. There are very few brands within Australia that have fluoride in their bottled water (about 5%). https://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/pdf/10.1111/j.1834-7819.2010.01262.x

Terryasked

Can you please tell me where exactly does coles natural spring water come from

Gcboy
Gcboy

There's no doubt they manufacture it using the bottling process required for every other company. But i would say the fault might be from their cheap recycled bottled which ain't recycled correctly. In many instances i have seen these bottled water kept in direct sunlight in their express fuel stores. Probably it is the bottle and the way they handle it in transportation and storage makes it undrinkable.

Terry

Is coles natural spring water high in barium

Get an answer from our members and Coles representatives