Colgate Kids Powered

Colgate Kids Powered

Barbie, Batman and Minions

See the Best Electric Toothbrushes and Flossers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Ms vee

Ms veeVictoria

Very good

Purchased this for my 1 year old and she loves it. She hated brushed her teeth before. This was on sale for only $4 from Woolworths and totally worth the money.

Purchased in March 2019 at Woolworths for $4.00.

Hobins

HobinsMelbourne

Can’t replace heads

We bought two for our children at Christmas. One stopped working less than a week after buying it, and it is pretty disappointing that you can’t replace the head. It’s quite wasteful and bad for the environment to throw the whole unit out a couple of months later.

Purchased in December 2018.

Disappointed Dad

Disappointed DadKatherine, NT

Reconsider your purchase

Disappointing product! My children love the novelty, but the battery constantly requires changing and we cannot get replacement toothbrush heads. My advice save your money and buy a better product.

Purchased in December 2018 for $15.00.

Kids love them

Good for price but have had to replace batteries lots of times already and it's a shame you cant put a replacement head on it so will be investing in a better product.

Anna

AnnaPerth

A good toothbrush for sensory eaters

I've read that you can use these on babies and older for sensory issues when feeding. Apparently the vibration on their tongue, sides of mouth and so on gives them stimulation to help fussy feeders.
I think it's working on my daughter who is 7mo now. Only problem is that the toothbrush is huge in her mouth.

AnP

AnPPerth

Good electric brush for kids

Really good electric brush for kids. There are so many designs to choose from. I have been buying this brush for my son and he is excited to find a new character each time.

Reed

ReedVic

Super Heroes need to brush their teeth too!

Bought these for my two boys who really love them. When they asked why they had Spiderman on their toothbrush I told them that super heroes need to brush their teeth too! After much pretend shooting of spiderwebs from their wrists they happily brushed their teeth.

Billy

BillySydney

My daughter loves this!

Brushing time is no longer a pain with this toothbrush. It ensures that my kid brushes her teeth at least 40 (or is it 30) seconds. She is excited every night to be able to use her cool electric toothbrush!

Silvers57

Silvers57Melbourne

Fun Design For Kids

Every parent knows the battles that can ensue getting kids to brush properly so anything that helps is a big bonus. I got this because of the 'popular' Barbie design and it holds enough fascination to get some interest in the subject. It was very cheap and if it lasts a few months I will consider it good value. It is a battery powered brush so it doesn't need charging and can handle kid levels of abuse. It works well and makes the idea of brushing a little more fun

Katherine

Katherine

Kids Love this ❤️

My Children ages 10 & 7 sooo love this product, They’ve been using this for 2 years now & really help a lot with their oral health as it comes with not just useful feature but also with FUN features that makes every brushing so exciting for them! Hatt to Colgate!

Becks

BecksMelbourne

Not bad for price

I have purchased one of these before, for the price I would say it was a decent toothbrush. However I will be purchasing a different brand as I feel they would last better.

Anita

AnitaCanberra

Great toothbrush Terribke for the environment

I've loved the Colgate Teenage Mutant Ninja a turtle toothbrush for my toddler and so has he. He gets excited every day (or twice a day) when we brush his teeth.
Then I went to replace the brush / head and discovered I couldn't. I find this so disappointing in a day and age where most of us are concerned about the environment and what will be left for our kids.
I think I will be buying my toddler an adult electrical rechargeable toothbrush and helping him stick some fun stickers on it

Vicki E

Vicki EGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't waste your money.

I've bought 3 of the battery powered kids toothbrush & not 1 has lasted a whole week.. Rubbish product don't waste your $$.. I'll stick 2 buying oral B toothbrushes!

2/3 purchased don't work, even with new batteries

I've purchased 3 of these toothbrushes for my children; I am unable to try them in store due to the packaging, and once we've gotten them home and out, two of these toothbrushes don't work. Expensive and useless.

Colgate
Colgate-PalmoliveColgate
Sue 73

Sue 73Townsville

Okay, but not the best

Usually buy the Oral B brand, but decided to purchase 2 of these for my kids. They work great for a short amount of time but the batteries very quickly die in them. Oral B is definetly the winner here, as they only require 1 battery and it lasts much longer than the colgate brand.
Easy grip handle for kids and fun colours/themes.
Uses 2 "AA" batteries compared to Oral B that only uses 1. Batteries go flat very quikcly.

sampow

sampow

Bad

flutterbyes

flutterbyesNSW, 2213

Good

Disappointed momasked

How to change the toothbrush head for kids? I have the minions please help the toothbrushes are awful no way or direction of how to change the toothbrush head,bad experience !

Colgate
Colgate-PalmoliveColgate

Hi Disappointed mom, we're sorry to learn you're experiencing a problem with your battery toothbrush, but we're happy to help. Whilst Colgate don't currently distribute a Minion's branded toothbrush in Australia, we can let you know that the Colgate children's battery toothbrushes we do distribute do not have replaceable heads. We invite you to contact our Consumer Information team on 1800 802 307 if you would like more assistance and information on our current Colgate Toothbrush range.

Disappointed mom

Ok but I leave and the US and also the toothbrush was purchased here

Francis N
Francis N

Leave the Colgate brand for good. They do not follow guidelines stipulated by medical device authorities. Even the answer given by this official below is sounds like an automatic reply.

Get an answer from our members and Colgate representatives

Colgate Kids Batman Powered

Colgate Kids Batman Powered

Colgate Kids Barbie Powered

Colgate Kids Barbie Powered

Colgate Kids Minions Powered

Colgate Kids Minions Powered

No reviews
CategoryElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and Flossers
Price (RRP) $11.00$11.00$11.00
PurposeBrushingBrushingBrushing
Colour / Finish BlackPinkYellow
BatteryReplaceableReplaceableReplaceable
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateAug 2007Aug 2007Aug 2007