Waterpik WP-100 Ultra Water Flosser

Waterpik WP-100 Ultra Water Flosser

See the Best Electric Toothbrushes and Flossers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Beachman

BeachmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

It failed and the company tried to fob me off.

I bought this machine over a year ago after a dentists recommendation. I used it about once a week. It is probably better than floss in some respects but a lot worse in others as it does not remove much plaque, but it does get bits of food that hide in between teeth and gums. The water tube failed and came apart near the hand piece rendering the machine useless and totally unusable. I phoned the company and they immediately tried to sell me parts when clearly the machine is faulty. In my opinion the machine is poor quality and the company avoids responsibility therefore I would not recommend the waterpik under any circumstances.

Purchased in November 2017 for $110.00.

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Expensive but probably good

My husband bought it. He is quite happy. But it is quite noisy which I don't like and water can splash everywhere if you are not careful. He likes it but I would just use a thread floss.

Purchased in February 2019.

Disappointed

Disappointed

Totally useless

You know all those kitchen gadgets that you have in your kitchen drawers and never use, well this is the equivalent in your bathroom drawer. Great in theory but in actuality it did less than dental tape. I expected my teeth to at least feel cleaner than using tape but that wasn’t the case . I would save your money and buy a good quality dental tape and a good quality toothbrush and just replace it regularly . Definitely not worth the hype and very messy to use.... expect to spend time cleaning sinks etc .

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $129.95.

John S

John S

This is a decent product

This electric tooth brush is decent at most not the best one i have ever but i did get a bargain so i could not refuse it brushes in brittle formation and sometimes hard on your gum

Purchased in February 2019.

Nicole A

Nicole AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best invention by far for people with braces!

I have had braces for a year and a half now and should have them for another estimated half a year. The Waterpik ensures that my mouth is clean, and no food that may be stuck behind my braces.

Purchased in October 2017 for $300.00.

Lyn M

Lyn MAdelaide

Did not find it useful at all

I Found it to be useless Interdental pixsters and floss work much better total waste of money in my opinion

Danac

DanacMissoula

Great device.

For sure has improved my oral health. You would need to use it to see how much stuff actually is stuck in the teeth and gums that one probably isn’t aware of.

I like that it’s a strong running machine that is consistent with each use. Has many different tools for different purposes so is nice to have those options.

The only downside is there aren’t enough places in the lid to store the tools so there is one extra that just gets shoved in there. Not a big deal though. A good machine. Happy I have it and highly recommend.

Hadi

HadiSydney, NSW

Good water-floss system

My wife has laminated her front teeth and it is very hard to keep the clean due to the brittleness of the implants. The doctor recommended a water flosser instead of regular floss. While we were skeptical at first, we gave it a try and were surprised in a good way! Her teeth look like the day one, every time after using it.

Nic

NicSunshine coast

Crap.!

Dentist recommended this product and it was good at the start but after 6 months it failed to hold charge so it had to be plugged in 24hrs. From then on it did lots of stops and starts and only lasted in total 14 months then died. As it has a 2yrs warranty, it was replaced. But the same thing happened with the next model, this one only lasted 12 mths. Phoned company, not willing to do anything. This is the most expensive product on the market so l would be better off buying a cheaper waterpik for a third of the price with one year warranty and still be ahead. Wouldn't go near this brand.

Mark

MarkCanberra

Works very well when it will deign to work for you

Owen

OwenBARDEN RIDGE

Love my Waterpik

Great value!I love waterpik, I started to use this one when I got my braces. I would never believe how much food is still stuck in and between the braces/teeth even after I brush them! Waterpik helps to get rid of all the remaining food.

Dominic

DominicKITCHENER

Perfect fit.

Excellent product ,but be careful the first time using it if you never used one set the setting on low until you develop a feeling for it if set to high it may cut your gums wide open it is very powerful.

Sam

SamMelbourne

Should be recommended to everyone

This is one of the best invention ever. Why it is not recommended more often by dentists?!? Really great for me and family as it allows better compliance to floss teeth. Plenty of debris came out. Happy with it and price I paid.

kameleon872000

kameleon872000South Australia

A good investment fir your dental health

I happen to have teeth that are very close together, so food gets trapped. Ordinary brushing can't get it, and dental floss is either mint flavoured, or just very fiddly. This is like a mini pressure cleaner, gets right in there, and my dentist has commented that it is definitely beneficial. The hose has a weak point, when it breaks you have to buy a new handle assembly. There's cheap ones online that break again, false economy. Buy the factory parts. It's also a little bit awkward, next time I'll buy the cordless model, no hose to break.

My wife loves it

This is just so much better than flossing with stranded floss which often leaves my gums bleeding. With the Waterpik flossing is dead simple to use and my teeth are much cleaner too.

Ellie Alavi

Ellie AlaviGold Coast, Queensland

Ecxelent tooth cleaning ever

It’s perfect way to clean your mouth and teeth
You don’t need doctors anymore.you can be your dentist yourself by buying this product so go and buy it and enjoy your breath

Natasha

NatashaNewcastle

Grat water flosser

Waterpik is easy to use and we love using to floss with warm water. We can also choose how strong you want the water to be when flossing. Less painful as compared to using the sharp toothpick and cleaner too. It is relatively small so easy to store. Very convenient and i personally think it is a good buy :)

techknowSouth East Queensland, QLD

depending on your teeth; mandatory for good oral health

techknow

OK I take it back on the hose, the latest one has lasted for three years now. If you put tea tree in the reservoir make sure it's really dilute, that's probably what was causing the hose degradation!

SSut

SSutSydney

Love it! never know that I will fall for this

I got one of this because my dentist insist that I need one. To my surprise, I like it and when I am away I missed it! I am even thinking to get the portable one. Comparing the WP to floss, it is easier to use and no more bleed. However sometimes I still have to floss or pickster. The maintenance is very easy and straight forward, you dont really need to do anything special. Keep your teeth & gums clean & healthy. Smile :)

angelina

angelinaPerth

its value for money and relatively comprehensive

I have a sweet tooth and use this quite alot to get sticky grime off my teeth.
It is easy to use and can give a good clean.
Last dentist visit has little or no yellow stuff on my front teeth, but the back teeth, another story.
It has a nice brush for the back teeth also that helps to get rid of stuck food at the back. I say it is very much comparable to a floss

Dennis Maly

Dennis Malyasked

Does the WP100 Ultra have the whitening pill capability?

Mike.C
Mike.C

No it doesnr

Yvonne A
Yvonne A

No Dennis, it doesn't have that capability

DiannaT
DiannaT

No it doesn't

marie fayzer

marie fayzerasked

There is water leaking out of my waterpik water flosser where you insert the brush into the handle. I have pushed it firmly in and water still runs out all over my clothes it want tighten up at all. Thank you!

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

Marie

I haven't had this problem. Are you holding the handle facing down towards your teeth or up? If you hold it upwards, then the water will leak out. Also the end of the tube should be in your mouth before you switch it on and whenever the machine is on. Maybe it's technique or maybe you have just been unlucky and got a faulty one. There are one or two videos on YouTube which may help. Sorry I can't be more help.

Mike, Tasmania

Marie, I never had that problem, but you might need a new handle with attached cable. You can buy them -I think at Harvey- and to fix it is simple, just 2 little screws underneath and replace the part. Normally if you don't insert the mouth piece fully it leaks, but you seem to do it correctly. Good luck and I hope this helps you

beatka70

beatka70asked

are spare parts easily available in australia?

Mike, Tasmania

Yes, as far as I know you get spares from Harvey Norman, If not Google 'Waterik Australia' and you'll find the Australian distributor (I just can't remember the name), call them or email and they'll send it out. But normally it is the application nozzel-cable that breaks and HN here in Tassie had it for ??? $20 or so I think

I hope that will help

femmefatale
femmefatale

You can buy spare tips from Chemist Warehouse. They are slightly cheaper by $1.90 compared to buying them elsewhere in Oz. Other spareparts are available on Waterpik Australia website which eventually leads to this link: https://www.deals2day.com.au/index.php?route=product/category&path=1

Get an answer from our members and Waterpik representatives

CategoryElectric Toothbrushes and Flossers