Waterpik WP-100 Ultra Water Flosser

Waterpik WP-100 Ultra Water Flosser

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (3) · No (7)
Kiwi-in-Oz

Kiwi-in-OzSouth East Queensland, QLD

Product is great. After sales service is nonexistent.

We bought our Waterpik and after 2 weeks unfortunately it was dropped and the tank cracked. Rang customer service who said they had them in stock. After a week rang again and they said they didn't have one and couldn't source one. Left with no alternative but to buy another whole unit. No issue with product but ended up having to pay for two.

Purchased in October 2020.

Iremainanonymous

IremainanonymousMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Excellent design, poor quality manufacture

The Waterpik has been fantastic - my teeth stay cleaner for longer, better than floss. It is easy to use, with adjustable pressure. Unfortunately, I have had two Waterpik units fail within 3 months of purchase during the past year. In both cases the switch appears to have failed. I don't think this is acceptable, and will most likely seek a refund when I return the current model, as it is just not reliable.

Purchased in November 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $145.00.

Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes
Bill

BillSouth East Queensland, QLD

the biggest piece of crap ever bought

water pours out of handpiece empties tank in seconds took it back they claimed it work tried once more same thing happened. my dentist recomended it what apiece of junk

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Waterpik WP-100 Ultra Water Flosser compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Daisy

DaisySydney, NSW

Very low quality

Total waste of money. I got the first one and it lasted a year and a half before it stopped working completely. I got another one as a mothers day present (for more than $200) and the toothbrush broke 2 days ago. Did not even last a year. I'm just waiting to have time to call the company.

Purchased in May 2020 at Shaver Shop Physical store.

Mooey

Mooey

Awesome product

Purchased in July 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Online Store for $159.00.

REE

REESydney, NSW

Flosser

I love this product so easy to use and teeth feel great after use would recommend this product to anyone that always loves to floss there teeth works great i have a rechargeable one

Purchased in October 2019 for $149.00.

Sean K.

Sean K.Sydney, NSW

Complete waste of money

Water pressure is low even when on the highest setting; it is just as effective to mouth wash with water. I find it very difficult to believe that oral professionals would recommend this product.

Purchased in May 2020 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $110.00.

Karen Z

Karen ZSydney, NSW

An effective alternative

This Waterpik does help to get some stuff out between teeth. The water flow is adjustable. It can be very strong if you needed. The only problem is the water tank is a bit small, so if your water flow is high the water will run out quickly. Otherwise, happy about the performance.

Purchased in January 2020 at Shaver Shop Online store for $112.95.

Jofu

JofuCanberra 2600, ACT

Great during orthodontic treatment

Purchased in January 2020.

Mikef50

Mikef50Sydney, NSW

Effective Oral Hygiene

I never thought there was so much debri left, after brushing....This Oral Irrigation system is perfect. Powerful yet gentle, cleans by blasting away bits of food from between teeth and gums. I found it especially good for cleaning after eating grains and seeds.....those poppy seeds and course ground peppercorns are hard to extract by brushing only.
Comes with several attachments which can be kept in the lid.
I use lukewarm water, with an added splash of mouthwash like PLAX or Savacol
Pressing the button to STOP the outflow is counter intuitive, but you learn quickly after you get squirted.....Hahaha
Highly recommended

Purchased in December 2019 at Shaver Shop Online store for $103.00.

Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes
Mbna1234

Mbna1234Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fantastic for braces!

I purchased this as I was struggling to floss with braces. It worked wonderfully and was a quick and easy part of my oral hygiene routine. When my braces were removed my dentist commented on how I didn’t have much plaque build up after 12 months without traditional flossing. Highly recommend for those with braces however since my braces have been removed I use normal floss with I believe is the best option.

Purchased in September 2019 at Chemist Warehouse.

DON’T WASTE YOUR MONEY

It’s a clattertrap and produces minimal pressure. Had to floss with tape after using it. Should have bought a Philips. It gets one star because I can’t give it less.

Purchased in January 2020 at Shaver Shop for $85.00.

TanaBris Vegas, 4000

Price is too much

I had this for over 3 years now. I bought this because most of my family have crowns that cannot be flossed. I must see the plastic that this tank is made of is the cheapest one you can find as it simply eroded on the bottom and gone cloudy. There are definitely cheaper options out there most of the heads are a little bit useless. For a 150 dollars they could have made water tank out of melamine or plastic used for drinking bottles at least. Stupid me. Usage is once every 2 months

Purchased in March 2016 at Shaver Shop Physical store for $150.00.

Beachman

BeachmanSouth East Queensland, QLD

It failed and the company tried to fob me off.

I bought this machine over a year ago after a dentists recommendation. I used it about once a week. It is probably better than floss in some respects but a lot worse in others as it does not remove much plaque, but it does get bits of food that hide in between teeth and gums. The water tube failed and came apart near the hand piece rendering the machine useless and totally unusable. I phoned the company and they immediately tried to sell me parts when clearly the machine is faulty. In my opinion the machine is poor quality and the company avoids responsibility therefore I would not recommend the waterpik under any circumstances.

Purchased in November 2017 for $110.00.

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Expensive but probably good

My husband bought it. He is quite happy. But it is quite noisy which I don't like and water can splash everywhere if you are not careful. He likes it but I would just use a thread floss.

Purchased in February 2019.

Disappointed

Disappointed

Totally useless

You know all those kitchen gadgets that you have in your kitchen drawers and never use, well this is the equivalent in your bathroom drawer. Great in theory but in actuality it did less than dental tape. I expected my teeth to at least feel cleaner than using tape but that wasn’t the case . I would save your money and buy a good quality dental tape and a good quality toothbrush and just replace it regularly . Definitely not worth the hype and very messy to use.... expect to spend time cleaning sinks etc .

Purchased in February 2019 at Chemist Warehouse Physical Store for $129.95.

John S

John S

This is a decent product

This electric tooth brush is decent at most not the best one i have ever but i did get a bargain so i could not refuse it brushes in brittle formation and sometimes hard on your gum

Purchased in February 2019.

Nicole A

Nicole AMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The best invention by far for people with braces!

I have had braces for a year and a half now and should have them for another estimated half a year. The Waterpik ensures that my mouth is clean, and no food that may be stuck behind my braces.

Purchased in October 2017 for $300.00.

Lyn M

Lyn MAdelaide

Did not find it useful at all

I Found it to be useless Interdental pixsters and floss work much better total waste of money in my opinion

Danac

DanacMissoula

Great device.

For sure has improved my oral health. You would need to use it to see how much stuff actually is stuck in the teeth and gums that one probably isn’t aware of.

I like that it’s a strong running machine that is consistent with each use. Has many different tools for different purposes so is nice to have those options.

The only downside is there aren’t enough places in the lid to store the tools so there is one extra that just gets shoved in there. Not a big deal though. A good machine. Happy I have it and highly recommend.

Jayjay

Jayjayasked

There is a toothbrush tip
Included and box states that it has ‘convenience of brushing and flossing at the same time.’ Does that mean it will replace my toothbrush as well as flossing?

Tana

I tried it but personally prefer regular toothbrush and then water flossing. The problem with this attachment is that bristles are in a way of water pressure and then all you really doing is brushing with water.

Marlene C.

It definitely WILL NOT replace your toothbrush. You would also be best sticking to your usual flossing routine as the waterpik does nothing.

Dennis Maly

Dennis Malyasked

Does the WP100 Ultra have the whitening pill capability?

Mike.C
Mike.C

No it doesnr

Yvonne A
Yvonne A

No Dennis, it doesn't have that capability

DiannaT
DiannaT

No it doesn't

marie fayzer

marie fayzerasked

There is water leaking out of my waterpik water flosser where you insert the brush into the handle. I have pushed it firmly in and water still runs out all over my clothes it want tighten up at all. Thank you!

Golden Oldie
Golden Oldie

Marie

I haven't had this problem. Are you holding the handle facing down towards your teeth or up? If you hold it upwards, then the water will leak out. Also the end of the tube should be in your mouth before you switch it on and whenever the machine is on. Maybe it's technique or maybe you have just been unlucky and got a faulty one. There are one or two videos on YouTube which may help. Sorry I can't be more help.

Mike, Tasmania
Mike, Tasmania

Marie, I never had that problem, but you might need a new handle with attached cable. You can buy them -I think at Harvey- and to fix it is simple, just 2 little screws underneath and replace the part. Normally if you don't insert the mouth piece fully it leaks, but you seem to do it correctly. Good luck and I hope this helps you

CategoryElectric Toothbrushes & Flossers