Philips Sonicare AirFloss Pro/Ultra

Philips Sonicare AirFloss Pro/Ultra

HX8331/01 (Grey), HX8331/02 (Pink), HX8462/01, etc...

4.2

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (10) · No (4)
Moshk

MoshkWestern Australia

Great piece of art

I have it purchased last week and it has been quite effective, easy to use. Quite happy of my purchase. It works very well and doesn't hurt gum. I found it quite effective.

Purchased in March 2020 at Myer for A$189.00.

TrentApKGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good while it works

I have enjoyed this flosser a lot more than the water pick as its not as messy and feels like it gives a better clean. I like the 3 shot button and is what i use it on. I only use water in this and don't have any urges to use mouthwash. But i only bought my flosser in December but it seems to now only 5 months old not to be working properly. It stopped working completely with on of the lights out but then an hour or so later was working again. But then goes back to not working again meaning you need to leave it for like and hour. So it's starting to be temperamental. Now my concern is warranty as if it works sometimes and other times not how do i prove this for a warranty.

Purchased in December 2019 at Shaver Shop Physical store for A$129.00.

TrentApK

Hi have sent message on messenger and am awaiting a reply. Sent Wednesday night

Mara

MaraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Amazing

This product has assisted me to no end. My teeth feel incredible clean and look amazing!

The size is quite large, but it’s fine. I find it a little difficult to clean it once I have used mouth wash. The bubbles seem to stay in the tubing. It can take a little to clean it.

Apart from the slight difficulties I have, I would encourage everyone to purchase this item!

Purchased in March 2020 at David Jones Online Store for A$120.00.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Philips Sonicare AirFloss Pro/Ultra compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Jie xin xin Y.

If the customer service could pick up the call that would be great

I bought Sonicare airfloss in Myer in early 2019, it helps to floss in between the braces. Recently it began to fail, it is fully charged but dies straight away when turn on and after press the button to floss
I understand covid19 is affecting everything around us but I rang you multiple times and stay on the line for more than 45min each time but no answer! Can you please at least do customer service or just simply state on your website that you just don't do customer service after purchase!

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer for A$139.00.

Dee

DeeCanberra Central 2601, ACT

Received as a gift and will continue to use it

I got this as a gift and will continue to use it. It looks good and functions well. It is easy to clean and i can leave it out on the bathroom bench.

Purchased in December 2019.

Good product for teeth.

Useful. Highly recommend this product.I feel that my teeth are cleaner and fresher after using it.And Philips product has very good quality and east to use. I really enjoy using it.

Purchased in December 2019.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Mon, thank you for sharing your experience with the Sonicare Airfloss. We're happy to hear that your satisfied with this product. If you have any questions, feel free to reach out to us!

Perfect product

Philips sonicare protective care provides an easy way to clean my teeth every day. Especially the AirFloss. It is my first time to try AirFloss. I thought It might not be strong enough to remove sticky things on my teeth. However, my mind is blown. The Airfloss is perfect to clean my teeth up every day and night. It can reduce my time of cleaning my teeth comparing using conventional floss. I think this Philips sonicare is the only one I could use.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Alicia, thank you for sharing your review here with us. We're glad to hear it's to your satisfaction. Should you ever need any assistance, or have questions about it, just let us know.

Milord

MilordDuffy 2611, ACT

I wouldn't recommend this product to any one; I had a bad experience.

Purchased in November 2019 at Costco ACT, Canberra for A$189.00.

brie

brieSydney, NSW

Total Game Changer

I love the Sonicare toothbrush...it is a total game changer.

It cleans my teeth so well whilst been super gentle on my gums (the regular brush I was using before this would always leave me with bleeding gums). I feel like it is faster than my clean with a regular toothbrush too - that might be just me but the electric clean compared to manual is such a timesaver.

My teeth look whiter and brighter and the only change to my routine for the past two weeks has been this toothbrush and airflosser.

One hundred percent worth the investment...the only negative it that the brush and flosser are too tall for my shelving unit so I need to leave them out on the bench but it looks ultra chic in the black so it is fine.

Grace McDonald

Grace McDonaldSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing!!!

Loved this product so much! Ive never seen such a flash tooth brush! Even the sound of it sounds awesome! Flossing so time consuming and with the floss ultra, it takes care of my gums with a fraction of the time and my overall oral hygiene is on point now!

Philips S.Philips

Hi Grace, thank you for your positive review. Nice to hear you enjoy using your Sonicare toothbrush and Airfloss so much!

twink118

twink118Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Game changing product

This is a game changer in the world of oral hygiene. my teeth have honestly never felt so clean. when you go to the dentist for a clean and your teeth feel brand new afterwards thats how I feel all the time now. My teeth are also whiter then before using the set. very happy with the Philips Sonicare toothbrush and floss set.

Philips S.Philips

Thank you for sharing your experience here! Nice to hear you happy with your Sonicare toothbrush and Airfloss and that it really gives you the dentist-clean feeling.

Powerful and effective

This product was a massive step up from my old Oral-b electric toothbrush. Have really noticed improvement in oral hygiene using this. The AirFloss is a game changer for someone who has never been a fan of flossing.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Cray, thank you for sharing your experience here! We're happy to hear you enjoy the Airfloss and it's a real addition to your oral hygiene game.

Kim P

Kim PVictoria

Philis Sonicare AirflossUltra is great

I had the older style appliance that didn't have the charge indicator, this has lights to tell you when it is charged, it is great how it does the multiple bursts of water, it is a really easy way to make sure you are completely cleaning between your teeth. The black colour of the appliance looks styling in our bathroom.

Purchased in November 2019 at Harvey Norman Retail Stores - Appliances for A$169.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Kim, great to hear you're happy with your new Sonicare Airfloss! Thanks for sharing your experience.

Kind Regards,

Zoey

ZoeyPerth, WA

Great product

Airfloss Ultra is amazing.
I love it so much, I have been using this airfloss for a week now.
It is super easy to use. Only take 30 sec to deep clean the teeth.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Zoey. Glad to hear that you love our product! Spread the word. :)

Janet G.

Janet G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

best product ever

with full dental implants this product just makes it so easy to keep under my plate clean. The 3 burst function is wonderful and its easy to pack for holidays.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$99.00.

manjula

manjulaSydney, NSW

So far so good

Dentist suggested, after 1 month feel so far happy with the result
A bit bulky for the bathroom bench
Charging good, beats flossing original way I am in my senior years 70 + so a new experience
Was a gift from my family

Ron

RonSydney, NSW

Good flosser. Very poor reliability.

I bought the Philips flosser on the advice of my dentist and it does a good job at flossing between teeth. However the first one failed after 6 months. It was replaced by the agent but then the second one failed after a year. So cannot recommend it due to poor reliability.

Purchased in May 2018.

Brittany

BrittanyIllawarra, NSW

Perfect

I feel like this product improved my dental health a lot it makes my teeth feel cleaner and I love how it has one burst a two and a third one and it is so simple to use and had a charger you just sit it on and perfect to sit next to your tooth brush

Purchased in May 2019 at Shaver Shop.

Sharam

SharamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and nice to use

I feel my teeth are already clean and light after using for a couple of days. It is easy to use and store, easy to refill water.
The design is good and easy to hold the item and press button.
It would be great if the nozzle would come off easier. me and my partner wanted to use our own nozzles but to remove the nozzles is not an easy job and there is a risk of breaking the unit.
Overally, it is a great item to have.

Purchased in May 2019 at Shaver Shop for A$149.00.

jess

jessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cleaning my teeth so well

This toothbrush is my best toothbrush so far. It cleans my teeth so well, especially it can cleans out the stuff in the gap between your teeth, so I do not have to use any floss anymore. The price is definitely worth, would recommend it!

Purchased in July 2018.

Denise

Deniseasked

Sonicare AirFloss Ultra HX8340

I have been using my air floss everyday, with diluted mouthwash, since I got it as a Christmas presents and lately it keeps cutting off, it turns back on again but then turns off again. It doesn’t need charged because it does it straight after that. Does this mean it’s the end of it? I would have expected it to last longer than 9 months.

Karina C.asked

Sonicare AirFloss Ultra HX8431/03 (Black)

The air floss ultra black edition is it meant to sound springy? When ever i spray it makes a springy sound and vibrates inside. My partners white one does not do this so i was wondering if the black one was manufactured differently

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your question here, Katina. We're sorry to hear your Sonicare is making a strange noise. This must be very inconvenient. The noise you are hearing might be caused because the reservoir vent needs to be cleaned. We recommend (1) Take a damp/moist paper tower or cotton swab, (2) Wipe along the inside edge of the reservoir door opening, especially on the top area, (3) Rinse well with cold tap water and ensure that there are no debris/dust left. Also, ensure that there are no debris from paper tower or cotton swab inside the reservoir area. Should you have further questions, please don't hesitate to contact our colleagues directly at 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (NZ) or 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (AU).

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

Karina C.

So your saying my brand new airfloss has debris from the packing itself? I literally took it out the box recharged it for required amount and flossed my teeth and found that the springy sound thats coming from the inside which vibrates the entire airfloss which is not the same as my partners airfloss. Your telling me theres debris? In a brand new airfloss?

Philips S.Philips

Apologies for our misunderstanding, Karina. We did not know your AirFloss was new. In that case, we would highly recommend contacting our local colleagues, who can assist you further. They can be reached at the following numbers here: 0800 658 224 from Monday - Friday: 09:00 am - 09:00 pm (NZ) or 1300 363 391 from Monday - Friday: 07:00 am - 07:00 pm EST (AU). They will be happy to help.

Antonio S.

Antonio S.asked

Sonicare AirFloss Ultra HX8431/03 (Black)

Can the flossing still be used to brush your teeth?

Jie xin xin Y.

Flossing only blast over the surface of your teeth, I think if U could also brush you teeth that would be better

Hi Antonio,
Thank you for reaching out to us. You ask us a good question here, but the answers is unfortunately that our AirFloss devices aren't designed for the purpose of brushing your teeth. If you'd like a toothbrush, then you may want to take a look at our Sonicare line of electric toothbrushes: https://bit.ly/2RFf9bT. We hope this helps, if not, then please feel free to reach out to us via 1300 363 391 from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. We'll be happy to help.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives