Janet G.

Janet G.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

best product ever

with full dental implants this product just makes it so easy to keep under my plate clean. The 3 burst function is wonderful and its easy to pack for holidays.

Purchased in September 2019 for $99.00.

Battery Life
Noise Level
Sensitive Teeth/GumsNo

manjula

manjulaSydney, NSW

So far so good

Dentist suggested, after 1 month feel so far happy with the result
A bit bulky for the bathroom bench
Charging good, beats flossing original way I am in my senior years 70 + so a new experience
Was a gift from my family

RonSydney, NSW

Good flosser. Very poor reliability.

I bought the Philips flosser on the advice of my dentist and it does a good job at flossing between teeth. However the first one failed after 6 months. It was replaced by the agent but then the second one failed after a year. So cannot recommend it due to poor reliability.

Purchased in May 2018.

Brittany

BrittanyIllawarra, NSW

Perfect

I feel like this product improved my dental health a lot it makes my teeth feel cleaner and I love how it has one burst a two and a third one and it is so simple to use and had a charger you just sit it on and perfect to sit next to your tooth brush

Purchased in May 2019 at Shaver Shop.

Sharam

SharamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and nice to use

I feel my teeth are already clean and light after using for a couple of days. It is easy to use and store, easy to refill water.
The design is good and easy to hold the item and press button.
It would be great if the nozzle would come off easier. me and my partner wanted to use our own nozzles but to remove the nozzles is not an easy job and there is a risk of breaking the unit.
Overally, it is a great item to have.

Purchased in May 2019 at Shaver Shop for $149.00.

jess

jessGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cleaning my teeth so well

This toothbrush is my best toothbrush so far. It cleans my teeth so well, especially it can cleans out the stuff in the gap between your teeth, so I do not have to use any floss anymore. The price is definitely worth, would recommend it!

Purchased in July 2018.

flyhorse501

flyhorse501Sydney, NSW

Didn't blow the food debris out from the gaps of teeth

Very disappointed with Philips airfloss, which pump out air and water mixture, but the amount water is too little, most of it is air, so the mixture mass is not heavy enough to impact the food remains between the gaps.
I bought a no name brand portable water floss from ebay, cost me much less than Philips, but it worked very well, which used continuous paused water stream, blow out everything perfectly.
My conclusion is Do not buy Philips sonicare airfloss, waste money.

Purchased in November 2018 at Shaver Shop Online store for $109.90.

Nicole

NicoleGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic product!

Improved my gum health and removes food stuck between teeth!
Charge lasts for almost 8 days for me which is fantastic!
Love that it makes it so easy to floss my crowded teeth!

Purchased in April 2019 at Myer Retail Stores for $129.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Nicole, thank you for sharing your experience with the AirFloss - we're delighted to hear that it has contributed positively to your gum health!

Kind Regards,

pcc86

pcc86South East Queensland, QLD

Not as good as I thought it would be

This is my second airfloss, and I think this new ultra airfloss does not work as well as the Philips Sonicare AirFloss(HX8111/02 my old one). The pressurized power is not as strong as the other one, and the brush head does not fit in between teeth that well. Bought this new one because the old one's battery was dead, and wanting to try the new function Triple Shot (which I think it could clean my teeth better than the old one did). Sadly, very disappointed, wish I could bought the old one back.

Purchased in April 2019 at David Jones Online Store for $129.00.

amber

amberSydney, NSW

Easy to use

The battery lasts pretty long and i am using it everyday to keep my teeths healthy, i can actually see the difference before and after i am using it, it is also much easier to use than I thought
The price is quite expensive tho

Purchased in October 2018.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Amber. Thanks for sharing your review. We love to hear that you're already seeing results, and are finding it so easy to use. :)

Kinds regards,

BeatainOz

BeatainOzSydney, NSW

Perfect for people with RSI

This is a very efficient tool for cleaning the teeth with minimal efford, so it's perfect for someone who has artritis or RSI in their hands. My only complaint is that it is a bit noisy.

Purchased in September 2018.

Chris M.

Chris M.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Pretty good

I love this brush has good battery life and love having it as I can have just 4 heads and just change them over will buy this product again recommend

Purchased in January 2018.

I have always been lazy until...

I used to not look forward to flossing the old way.
This method - although not perfect, makes me want to use this every day!

There is a great feeling of using this - I like the two or three shot bursts!
Makes my mouth feel great after a brush.

Danny

DannyNewcastle

This is one of excellent good in my life!!

I use Airfloss every night after teeth brushing. This item is very efficient to care plague and also reduce gum bleeding. I strongly recommend this instrument to my family,friends and neighbors!!

Great

Have never been good at flossing, so this device is great.
Have been using it for a week now and I am very happy with the results.
A bit large sitting on the bathroom bench which the wife is not very happy about but...

Eduardo

EduardoCentral Coast NSW

A much needed everyday tool

I usually have bleeding problems while flossing and this product turned it into an easy and painless habit since I bought it a month ago. It does a good job keeping gums healthy and clean.
Would love if the reservoir had a hinge and also the flossing button is quite sensitive to touch, so sometimes mouthwash can be sprayed over the bench or mirror when placing the air floss onto the base.

Leanne

LeanneIvanhoe East

So much easier than dental floss

This product is so much easier to use than traditional dental floss and appears to be less traumatic on the gums, particularly when using it for those tight gaps between teeth.

Awesome airfloss, I floss my girl teeth, all the stuck food go away, gently blow the gum, Love this

The airflosser makes my girl teeth very clean, light weight, very easy to use. Small amount of water (just use water for my little girl), but easily refill in the dispenser, quick charging. Happy with this product and definitely will continue to use.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for sharing, Shervy! We appreciate the concise and to the point review. Enjoy your Airfloss. :)

Penny

Penny

Terrific Value

The Air Floss Ultra is fantastic. It really makes my mouth and teeth feel really clean and it is so easy to use and charge. It is a great product and I could not live without it now.

works pretty good

Works Well for everyday use. still need to floss the old fashioned way twice a week to maintain gum health.

Lee Yean L.

Lee Yean L.asked

Sonicare AirFloss Ultra HX8340

Hi, I have just received a replacement for my Hx8340 as mine one stop working as well. Unfortunately, the old nozzles I have does not fit the replacement unit. I wonder why this happens. How to make sure that the new nozzles that I purchase would fit the replacement unit and not the old one? Totally confused.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Lee. Thanks for reaching out to us. It's a bit odd that your nozzles won't fit on the replacement unit you've received. We'd be happy to look into this for you, and make sure you can find the right nozzles. You can reach out to us directly at 1300 363 391 (Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 am - 7:00 pm EST) for Australia and 0800 658 224 (Mondays to Fridays: 9:00 am - 5:00 pm) for New Zealand.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

gullapalli

gullapalliasked

Sonicare AirFloss Ultra HX8340

I bought Philips Sonicare about 9 months ago from a dentist. It worked well for few times. Then I used mouth wash into it and used once. Later it never worked. It is dead since then (no light or no sound). I am not sure whether it is battery or what. It is still lying like that since then. I could not even open to check battery. Any advise or help?

Ron

You can contact Philips under the warranty & they will replace it. They cannot be repaired.

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us - we regret hearing that your Airfloss won't work anymore, and we'd like to see what the issue is. You're more than welcome to ring us at 1300 363 391, or to send us a message on Facebook or Twitter (@PhilipsCare) - our team will do their best to assist you with this as soon as possible. Thank you!

Kind Regards,

Flosserasked

Sonicare AirFloss Ultra HX8431/03 (Black)

Why is my airfloss ultra not giving any air now it is only 8 months old?

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to us with this question. We'll gladly have a look at the issue.So if we understand correctly, there is no air/spray coming from the nozzle? Do you hear some kind of strange sound when you press the button? It may be that the internal parts of the product are clogged. You can try to clear them by putting hot water in the water reservoir and to spray at least 50 times. Let us know how that works out alright?

The Philips Australia team

Flosser

We have tried hot water and let it stand before hitting the air/water button 50 times, there is no noise at all and if you shake it you can feel water drops from the head, it seems like it is dead and has been on charge for 2 days without trying to use it..it is a fabulous machine when it works,
My 1 st one died after 2 years but 2 people were using it. Thisoneisonly 8 months old and one user.

Flosser

We have tried your hot water and let it stand for 5 minutes before hitting the button 50 times as suggested, the Flosser appears dead there is no noise or green lights even after charging for 5 days. This product is faulty and this is my second one in less than 3 years.

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Philips Sonicare AirFloss Ultra HX8431/03 (Black)

Philips Sonicare AirFloss Ultra HX8431/03 (Black)

Philips Sonicare AirFloss Ultra HX8462/01

Philips Sonicare AirFloss Ultra HX8462/01

Philips Sonicare AirFloss Pro/Ultra HX8391/02 (Bundle Pack, Pink)

Philips Sonicare AirFloss Pro/Ultra HX8391/02 (Bundle Pack, Pink)

Philips Sonicare AirFloss Pro/Ultra HX8491/03 (Bundle Pack, Black)

Philips Sonicare AirFloss Pro/Ultra HX8491/03 (Bundle Pack, Black)

Philips Sonicare AirFloss Ultra HX8331/01 (Grey)

Philips Sonicare AirFloss Ultra HX8331/01 (Grey)

Philips Sonicare AirFloss Ultra HX8331/02 (Pink)

Philips Sonicare AirFloss Ultra HX8331/02 (Pink)

Philips Sonicare Airfloss Pro/Ultra Interdental Cleaner HX8424/10 (Bundle Pack, Black)

No reviews
Philips Sonicare Airfloss Pro/Ultra Interdental Cleaner HX8424/17 (Bundle Pack, Pink)

No reviews
Philips Sonicare AirFloss Ultra HX8332/12
  • Discontinued

Philips Sonicare AirFloss Ultra HX8332/12

Philips Sonicare AirFloss Ultra HX8340
  • Discontinued

Philips Sonicare AirFloss Ultra HX8340

CategoryElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and Flossers
Price (RRP) $189.00$239.00$479.00$479.00$189.00$189.00$289.00$289.00$479.00$479.00
PurposeFlossingFlossingBrushing and FlossingBrushing and FlossingFlossingFlossingBrushing and FlossingBrushing and FlossingBrushingBrushing
FeaturesCharging Case and Travel CaseCharging CaseCharging Case and Travel CaseCharging Case and Travel CaseCharging Case and Travel CaseCharging Case and Travel CaseCharging Case and Travel CaseCharging Case and Travel CaseCharging Case and Travel CaseCharging Case and Travel Case
Battery Life21 days21 days21 days21 days21 days21 days21 days21 days21 days21 days
Brushing / Flossing Modes5555552255
Brush Heads / Flosser Tips Included1211111111
Colour / Finish BlackWhitePinkBlackWhitePink WhiteBlackPink and White
BatteryInternalInternalInternalInternalInternalInternalInternalInternalInternalInternal
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateNov 2015Nov 2015Nov 2015Nov 2015Nov 2015Nov 2015Sep 2019Sep 2019