Philips Sonicare DiamondClean

good product

I have been using this Philips Sonicare DiamondClean toothbrush for a year. It has a long battery life and It works pretty well so far. I think my oral health has been getting better!

Purchased in January 2018 at Myer Online Store for $250.00.

Hi there, Thank you for sharing your experience! We're happy the Sonicare DiamondClean has been positively contributing to your oral health, and we appreciate your review. Please feel free to let us know if you ever have any questions or comments about it! Kind Regards, The Philips Australia Team

Too expensive

It is actually so expensive but i still bought it because i want my teeths to be healthier and cleaner. love there is a lot of mode that you can choose from, but sometimes you might not know what to pick
I also like the app, which is pretty convenient to keep your teeth clean

Purchased in May 2018.

Hi there, Hana. Thank you for sharing your honest feedback with us here about your Sonicare. It's great to hear that you love having multiple modes to choose from, and that you like to use the app as well. Here's a link to the product page where you can read all about the different modes: https://bit.ly/2BWGMFf. Hope this will give you a better understanding of the modes. Keep on brushing! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

LOVE IT

The main reason I bought this is because I was attracted by the 5 brushing modes, it has up to 3 weeks battery life which is quite long! I love the charging travel case which is super convenient! It is easy to handle and I really feel like my teeth is becoming much more healthy now than before!

Hey there Tanya. We're really happy to hear that you're so happy with your Sonicare DiamondClean. After all it is our most sophisticated Philips Sonicare ever! We hope you can enjoy clean white teeth for a long while still. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Good clean but bad quality build

We bought this toothbrush and the product itself is great. It cleans very well and we were very happy with it. Unfortunately, after about 12 months it stopped being as powerful as it should have been. We tried to fix it ourselves every month or so to keep it working the way it should. Just now a metal part inside the brush broke and it has become unfixable. Time to move over to a better brand like Foreo.

Hi Piet, thanks for your review. We're sorry to hear your Sonicare has lost its strength over time. If you wish, we could see if there's something that can be done to fix this. Feel free to give us a call at 1300 363 391. Talk to you soon! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Even my dentist has noticed how much better my mouth is

The toothbrush is great, it always thoroughly cleans and feels like a dentist clean feeling. I love how the toothbrush head changes colour when its time to change and has a pacer so you know when to move to the next quadrant in your mouth. I only wish it had a longer time for brushing, the longest is 2.5 minutes, when I'd prefer to brush for 3.

Thank you so much for the kind words, Jamie! It's definitely great to hear the Sonicare has changed your dental wellness to such extent. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Great Toothbrush

I have had this toothbrush for nearly three weeks and am quite impressed with it. It gives your teeth a deep clean and is effortless to use. It is expensive but I'm definitely happy with the results.

We appreciate that you've taken the time to share your experience with the DiamondClean with us. :) It's certainly nice to hear that you're impressed so far! We hope it'll give you impeccable results every day from here on out. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Product is good with questionable cash back program

the most expensive toothbrush i’ve ever bought. Thought it’s for my health so guess it’s worth it. I used oral B before and so far I don’t see much difference. This product does have that 2 mins timer which oral B doenst , it also has a very sleek design plus glass charger and traveller charger. Great way to impress your guests when they come over. The only thing is their cash back program doesn’t seem to be user friendly. The website takes you around the circle and takes you back to the original screen that tell you to hit the “cash back program available”. I’m not sure if it’s philips’s Website fault or is this intentional. I mean if it’s too hard, people probably just give up on the process. I know I did.

Hi Jiky, thank you for sharing your experiences with the DiamondClean here. Great to hear you choose our Sonicare! If you require further assistance regarding our cashback program, please feel free to reach out to us by phone (AU: 1300 363 391, NZ: 0800 658 224). Our Customer Care team is happy to help you there. Thanks in advance, we hope to hear from you soon. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Promotion of $100 Cashback Promotion is it a Hoax?

On 17th November I bought my second Philips Diamond Clean toothbrush. ( I had used another one for four years before it died) After registering my new toothbrush on Philips' site I received an email about their Cashback Promotion of $100 which as I am a pensioner would be very helpful if I could manage the site to accept my application.
I spent considerably time on their Chat Line trying to get help however after being seventh in line to sixth in line I was cut off. I have tried to ring various numbers and leaving a message on a number given to me by a very helpful Philips Person on another number yesterday 27th November. Not having received an answer by 2 pm today I rang the number again but that helpful person knew nothing about my message switched my call to another number. Which answered with a message choice of Sales or Accounts. I then received a message from Sales that they were very busy!!!!! Staff are very helpful but apparently the Cashback is beyond their knowledge or expertise or is it a Hoax?

Hi there, Thank you for sharing your experience with us here. We regret hearing you've faced some difficulties when it comes to speaking to our support. Our apologies for any inconvenience caused. We'll go ahead and send you a private message, asking you to share your contact details. Upon receiving those, we'll make sure our team gets in contact with you as soon as possible to provide you with further assistance. Thanks again for notifying us about this! Kind regards, The Philips Australia TeamThank you at least someone is I hope going to do something. I will wait until I am contacted.

Perfect can’t live without it

Noticeable difference on stains within days, visibly whiter teeth. And my teeth feel super clean I have recromended this product to everyone I know I absolutely love it thank you philips

Hi there, Kerrie. Thanks for letting us know your Sonicare has given you an even brighter smile. :) And of course, a clean feel is also a great result! Happy brushing. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Worked well for two years

Initially loved this brush. It does a great job of cleaning our teeth and is generally just nice to use. But it has recently started to stop/start as we use it. The occilation has become weaker also. I contacted Philips last week to see if there was something that could be done to assist us. Sadly they have not responded in anyway, other then saying they would contact me within two business days.

Hi Matt, Thanks for reaching out to us about this. We can see that it is unfortunate to see that the brush has been a bit off as of late. Besides that, we can see that you'd have hoped for a sooner response. Please know that you can contact us directly by phone as well on 1300 363 391, or through social media. We're happy to see what we can do for you, in order to help out. Kind regards, The Philips Australia TeamI have finally been contacted and passed on the details of the issue. But that was quite a few days ago and the brush has almost ceased to function now. I would have hoped for better from Philips and a premium product like this?Hi Matt. Thank you for notifying us. We'll send you a private message to ask for your contact details. With those, we can make sure you'll get contacted as soon as possible. We'll keep an eye out for your reply. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

Great toothbrush

This toothbrush is really good at keeping my teeth really clean. My dentist says they have never been cleaner. It wasn’t cheap, but you have to pay for great quality. I love the fact a full charge will last for two weeks. You can easily get the toothbrush heads at Harvey Norman too. I’m really happy with it.

Hi there, How great to hear you love your Sonicare so much. And we can imagine, when your dentist notices the difference, that's really a good sign! ;) Happy brushing! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Great product - for charging and keeping charge. The brushing ability and oral health is fantastic

We have used some other electric toothbrushes over the years, and they have been good. This time before we traveled overseas I wanted to find toothbrushes that could maintain a charge and be charged on chargers accepting 110v and 220-240v which has always been a pain. Our Australian brushes wouldn't charge in US or Canada for instance. These brushes use the same charge voltage as our phone and tablets, so we didn't have to chase up anything.

The Sonic brushes use lithium batteries and familiarity with modern battery powered tools and the like gave us great confidence. Try not let them get too flat before charging, but USB chargers will top them up through the case while away from home. Even the batteries so common today.

On watching the YouTube videos we reckon out oral health has improved, the teeth feel cleaner and I feel sure they look cleaner too. The dentist hasn't been to mine, but the ability of the brush to clean teeth gives me great confidence he would be pleased.

The cost is high but these Sonicare brushes fit the bill for their charge-ability and their cleaning ability make them the top product for us

Hi there, Many thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts and opinions on your Sonicare here. We're glad to hear your dental health seems to have improved, and of course, that the battery of your brush has been able to keep up while traveling. Happy brushing! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Great Experience

My wife bought me this product 1 year ago and I felt that it did progressively improve my oral health, It was obviously hard to get used to in the beginning but I actually liked it as it would never hurt your gum like a normal bruch would if you went hard enough. It's super easy to charge and will last you days and up to weeks depending on how much you use it.

My wife actually got hers broken last month and didn't have receipts, called up and was sent a new one right away. Great customer experience and after service. Well done!!

Hi there, David, Many thanks for sharing your experience here. We're glad to hear both you and your wife are happy with your Sonicare brushes. We appreciate your feedback, and we wish you all the best. Happy brushing! Kind regards, The Philips Austalia Team

High tech in a tooth brush!

High tech in a tooth brush! works great. motivates you by you watching your iphone as you brush to see whether you've brushed every tooth sufficiently and warns you when you apply too much pressure. the negative is the cost of the brushes, that have microchips in them to tell the base unit the type of brush. the types create different brushing patterns.

Hi there, Jorja, Thanks for leaving your review here. We're glad to hear you like your Sonicare, and that it motivates you to while brushing. Your feedback is noted to, thanks for sharing. Happy brushing, and take care. :) Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Best Sonic Toothbrush ever.

Great product. My teeth look and feel cleaner and healthier. My dentist agrees too. I would highly recommend this product if someone is looking to get an electric (sonic) toothbrush. The battery lasts a decent amount of time where you don't have to constantly charge it. The toothbrush remembers your settings you choose for each individual type of brush head that you use for that specific purpose the toothbrush head is designed for.

Hi there. Thanks a lot for your recommendation, it means a lot to us! We appreciate you took some time to share your experience here, and we're very glad to hear it has been such a positive one. :-) Kind regards, the Philips Australia Team.

Highly recommended

The price is, frankly, pretty insane. However, if you decide to buy it, you can rest assured that you're getting something high-quality.
If you are transitioning from a manual toothbrush to this (which is exactly what I did), expect your first few uses to be a little unpleasant. As the brush head does its thing, it vibrates so intensely that it tickles the more sensitive parts of the mouth. This goes away; you just have to tough it out.

Hi Brodie, Thank you for taking the time to leave this review here. We're glad to hear you're satisfied with your Diamondclean. It can indeed take a few brushes before your teeth and gums get used to the vibrations of the toothbrush. Happy brushing. :) Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team.

Best. Electric. Toothbrush. Ever.

This electric toothbrush has improved my overall oral health dramatically. I love how easily it charges, the settings and the feel on the brush in hand. It is the best electric toothbrush I’ve ever used. Won’t go back to anything else!

That's what we like to hear! It's great to know that, in addition to its ease of use, the Sonicare DiamondClean could contribute to your oral health in such a positive way, and we appreciate your review. Here's to many more great brushing sessions in the future! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

The teeth are brushed very clean

This toothbrush is rather easy to use, the main style is like, cost performance is high, there are three kinds of modes, I normally just the first one, occasionally use the whitening, tooth brush very clean, just start will be a little uncomfortable, may be used to that, behind a lot better, a medical doctor said last time have dental calculus, should have to improve, anyway, always cleaning is not good ah, buy an electric toothbrush or very be necessary.

Hi Casco, we're pleased to hear your thoughts on the DiamondClean. It's great that you are happy with your toothbrush. Thank you so much for sharing your experiences here. Happy brushing! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

This is brilliant, can't live without it

This is such a great product - expensive but worth every cent. Teeth and gums have never been healthier, and the charging options are great, especially for someone who travels a lot. We have had recently dealt with Philips customer service on something too and they were faultless. Couldn't recommend more.

Hello there, Thank you for sharing your positive experience with the Sonicare DiamondClean as well as with our customer service. Our team wishes you a happy brushing! Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

Perfect Electric Tooth Brush

I have gone through several brands before settling on the Philips.
Its easy to charge.
It has a built in timer for each quadrant and two polish cleans. The timer briefly stops and starts the pulse
The Philips seem to have the highest vibrations per sec of all the ones I have tried

One CON - The replacement Heads are expensive. Probably the most expensive brand for replacement heads which last about three months for me.

Hi Rama, thank you for sharing your review. It's great to hear you like the quality of Sonicare. It's a pity to hear the brush heads are a little expensive but hopefully quality will make up for it. Happy brushing. Kind Regards, The Philips Australia Team

We're having a very noisy problem with our black DiamondClean. We've replaced the heads as per Philips advice online, so we know it is not that... Unfortunately now when brushing our teeth, it's so loud it sounds as if there's a hedge trimmer being used in the ensuite!! The other morning I used it without turning on so as not to wake my sleeping husband. This is not ideal!! Any ideas?
We had the same issue. We were able to fix it temporarily using the advice in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-2QBRPq7DE&t=565s But it appeared something was broken in our case and only extended its life by about 6 months. If you're still on your warranty I'd send it back.Thanks Piet. My husband contacted Philips and they've resolved the issue for us by sending us a replacement handset unit. It's so nice to be back to brushing our teeth in peace & quiet!!! Philips really looked after us!

What is the warranty on the sonic card diamond clean? Have had this for just two years and it doesn’t work anymore. It doesn’t charge and when on the charger it stays on.
The Phillips website confirms the warranty is two years. It may still be worth contacting Phillips to trouble shoot the problem and to discuss options.Hi Mary I had a Sonic toothbrush before and when it did not work after 2 1/2 years Philips did not want to know about it. When I bought the new one I took out extra insurance through Myer. The sonic tends to last mostly about two years although I read one person had one that lasted 7 years. I think that is very unusual though. Good Luck with your yours though Sonic are a very good toothbrush when they work but they are also very expensive.Hi there, Mary, Thanks for asking your question here. Could you try to charge your brush for 24 hours straight, followed by pressing the power button for 5-7 seconds straight? This will reset your brush and might help to get it back on track. :) Feel free to let us know if this helped, we're otherwise more than happy to continue assisting you. Kind regards, The Philips Australia Team

My Phillips Sonicare Toothbrush turns itself on intermittently. Any ideas?
Hi there Greg! We're not sure what's going on with your Sonicare, our customer service team would like to get in touch to check a few things. Would you mind reaching out to them through 1300 363 391 for Australia or 0800 658 224 for New Zealand? Thank you! Kind regards, the Philips Australia team.I had the same issue with my old Oral B toothbrush. Water leaked inside the unit causing it to create a circuit and that made it turn on intermittently. I use my Philips Sonicare in the shower and had never suffered this issue to date.

Similar listings