PhantomfishoCanberra 2600, ACT

It started well...

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman for $229.00.

Battery Life
Noise Level
Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes

Kylie

KylieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great toothbrush while it lasts

I purchased 2 of these toothbrushes one for my husband and one for myself. After 2 years they both died within the same week. But I loved it so much I purchased 2 more. Exactly the same thing has happened after 2 years they have both died this week. These are very expensive toothbrushes. I’m wondering if the company is doing this on purpose for more sales. So now I’m not sure what toothbrush to buy.
Feeling disappointed

Purchased in August 2017 at Myer.

Battery Life
Noise Level
Sensitive Teeth/GumsNo
Burnt-Twice

Burnt-TwiceAU

Incredible Cleaning, Amazing Technology

This is not a cheap toothbrush, but it comes with wireless charging from either a glass or carry case (both supplied).

It vibrates the brush head rather than spins/rotates it, but still gives a great clean.

I have used Oral B rotating brushes before, but the Philips Sonicare is better in all areas. The charge lasts a heck of a long time, as do the brush heads. The heads have indicator bristles, and you can buy a set of 2 replacement heads from Coles & Woolies, which makes it very convenient.

I was one of those people who only brushed their teeth a week before their twice yearly dental checkup, now it's everyday. It's fantastic to use and leaves my teeth incredibly clean.

Purchased in November 2018 at Shaver Shop Physical store.

Happy

HappyFar North Queensland, QLD

Love it

Came recommended by a friend. Bought it and love it. Greatly improved my dental hygiene and keeps my dentist happy. I take it away with me in its chargeable travel case. Bought one for my husband and both sons. Lovely bright shiny smiles.

Purchased in August 2017 at Shaver Shop for $269.00.

Mozza

MozzaSydney, NSW

Oh what a difference!

This product is easy to use, it has made a great difference to the health of my teeth. Plaque has been reduced dramatically. Takes a little getting use to.
I was so happy with it, i bought one for my wife.

Purchased in July 2019 at Shaver Shop for $289.00.

txb

txbSydney, NSW

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean PINK and BLACK duo electric toothbrushes

Requires a 24 hour charge. It comes with a number of different brush settings and a regular C-head detachable brush head and a tongue cleaner brush head. I've had philips sonicare toothbrushes in the past and they will last the warranty period before starting to fail (mine lasted 3 years before I had contacted philips) Features I like the most are its ability to give me a good clean and be able to regulate the brush intensity via the different brush settings.

Purchased at Amazon for $249.99.

Mrs Brown

Mrs BrownGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best on the market!!

Although this is an expensive toothbrush I am extremely pleased with my investment. Unlike other toothbrushes I researched, this one has a multitude of features. The ones I like best are the speed control, the different settings (tongue clean etc) and the charging glass.

For a quiet, highly effective and top of the range toothbrush this one ticks all boxes. It makes my teeth feel smooth and clean and has removed coffee stains.

Highly recommended!

Purchased in May 2019 at Shaver Shop.

Elin B.

Elin B.

Great product quality

Before I bought this I used just a basic manual toothbrush but was recommended by my dentist to get and electronic one. After choosing this one I will never go back. My mouth feels so much cleaner and the charges last for ages

Purchased in June 2018.

Philips S.Philips

Hi Elin, it's lovely to hear that you've been using the device and that you like it so much. :-) Many thanks for sharing it here, we appreciate it!

Harvinder0512

Harvinder0512Sydney, NSW

This brush is great. I love this product

I saw this brush in a add and then I bought it from coles. The product is great and it’s worth its price. I will prefer my friends and family as well

Purchased in February 2019.

Stewie B

Stewie BPerth, WA

The Rolls Royce of dental devices

Upgraded after my black Sonicare Diamondclean finally died after 4 years and keep in mind this is something getting daily use, and in my instance by multiple people. Well this new one is a nice upgrade with the added extra of the iOS/android app as well as all the brush head attachments anyone could need

Purchased in January 2019 at Myer Online Store for $450.00.

Edward

Edward

My teeth never felt this clean!

This toothbrush is amazingly easy to use. I was sceptical initially but my teeth has never felt this clean. The difference is obvious! The battery lasts about 1 week. It comes with two heads so you can share it with your partner.

Purchased in February 2019 for $100.00.

Rachel F.

Rachel F.New South Wales

The only toothbrush you will need

It definitely change my life! I look forward to brushing my teeth every morning! It comes with a charger cup which every charge last me 2 weeks plus! Love how clean it my teeth is! I’m buying more and giving it to my family!

Purchased in December 2018 at Catch for $250.00.

Philips S.Philips

We're very glad to hear this and thanks for sharing Rachel! Spread the word and happy brushing! :)

ParillaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great tooth brush, could be more robust however.

Have has both Philips and Braun / Oral B electric toothbrushes for the past decade.

The Philips Sonicare DiamondClean is a much better option than Braun / Oral B designs primarily due to the DiamondClean design being resistant to forming mould on the handle (which occurs due to the bacteria coming out of your mouth when you brush). Very little mould will form on the DiamondClean, and what does form is easy to remove. The Braun / Oral B designs I’ve had became plagued with mould which could never properly be removed.

My Braun / Oral B toothbrush was more reliable however. The Philips DiamondClean has been replaced twice now, however Philips have made the replacement process easy.

Purchased in November 2015.

alina

alinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not as good as I expected

I used to use Oral-b elec-toothbrush. Untill I saw this one from shaver's, the packaging is very good looking, with all pinky colour. The whole pack come with a toothbrush, a charger, and a travel container can also been used as a charger, and a glass. I barely use that glass as my cup, because it is very small, most of the time, I use it as the holder of wireless charger. And for the toothbrush itself, I don't find it is worth the high price. Oral-b can spin around and deep clean the gum and tongue as well, but this one can only shake in a high speed, without spinning around. So I don't find it very help to bring out the dirt within my gum.

Purchased in June 2018 at Shaver Shop for $399.00.

antkey

antkeyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

good product

It's expensive but after 2 years of use I am pretty happy with it. It cleans very well better than my previous one (different brand), the battery life is quite good and it has different mode to choose from, absolutely love it.

Purchased in December 2016 at Harvey Norman for $299.00.

Philips S.Philips

Thanks for your review, Antkey. We appreciate you've taken a moment to share your thoughts on this Sonicare. Keep on brushing in a free world!

Tanya J.

Tanya J.South East Queensland, QLD

Definitely worth it

It attracts me to buy because of an ad saying the electric toothbrush removes up to 7 times more plaque than a manual toothbrush! It my teeth really looks cleaner once I change it to this toothbrush. There’s a lot of different mode to choose from so that you can improve different aspects of your teeth everyday!
The toothbrush is quite expensive but teeths are so important, so i think it’s still worth

Purchased in April 2018.

Taryn

TarynPerth, WA

Overpriced and Overrated

This is not worth the money, it is way overpriced for what it does, even the replacement heads cost more then you can buy a basic new electronic toothbrush and they do the same job. I bought 2, one for my husband and myself, I wouldn't buy again. Not sure what is so special about them, nothing i can tell?

Purchased in November 2017.

Tydd

Tydd

good product

I have been using this Philips Sonicare DiamondClean toothbrush for a year. It has a long battery life and It works pretty well so far. I think my oral health has been getting better!

Purchased in January 2018 at Myer Online Store for $250.00.

HANA

HANASydney, NSW

Too expensive

It is actually so expensive but i still bought it because i want my teeths to be healthier and cleaner. love there is a lot of mode that you can choose from, but sometimes you might not know what to pick
I also like the app, which is pretty convenient to keep your teeth clean

Purchased in May 2018.

tanya

tanyaSydney, NSW

LOVE IT

The main reason I bought this is because I was attracted by the 5 brushing modes, it has up to 3 weeks battery life which is quite long! I love the charging travel case which is super convenient! It is easy to handle and I really feel like my teeth is becoming much more healthy now than before!

Simon Hall

Simon Hallasked

Sonicare DiamondClean HX9352/04 (Black)

Hi, my Sonicare no longer turns on. The charging light constantly slowly flashes when it is on the charger, and all the lights come on when I take it off the charger, and nothing happens when i push the switch to turn it on.

Parilla

This happened to me also in the past few weeks. Philips were kind enough to replace via phone.

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Simon. Thanks for asking. That doesn't sound good and we like to get in touch and see how we can help, but we like to do some troubleshooting first. Have you tried charging the product for 24 hours straight already? This will reset the product and may solve the issue. If this doesn't work, please contact our colleagues directly here for further assistance: https://www.philips.com.au/c-w/support-home/support-contact-page.html#n62Contact=PERSONAL_CARE_GR%2BTOOTHBRUSHES_CA

LizJasked

Sonicare DiamondClean HX9352/04 (Black)

We're having a very noisy problem with our black DiamondClean. We've replaced the heads as per Philips advice online, so we know it is not that...

Unfortunately now when brushing our teeth, it's so loud it sounds as if there's a hedge trimmer being used in the ensuite!! The other morning I used it without turning on so as not to wake my sleeping husband. This is not ideal!! Any ideas?

Piet
Piet

We had the same issue. We were able to fix it temporarily using the advice in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-2QBRPq7DE&t=565s

But it appeared something was broken in our case and only extended its life by about 6 months. If you're still on your warranty I'd send it back.

LizJ

Thanks Piet. My husband contacted Philips and they've resolved the issue for us by sending us a replacement handset unit. It's so nice to be back to brushing our teeth in peace & quiet!!! Philips really looked after us!

mary.capelli.3

mary.capelli.3asked

What is the warranty on the sonic card diamond clean? Have had this for just two years and it doesn’t work anymore. It doesn’t charge and when on the charger it stays on.

Lily
Lily

The Phillips website confirms the warranty is two years. It may still be worth contacting Phillips to trouble shoot the problem and to discuss options.

nahdoo
nahdoo

Hi Mary
I had a Sonic toothbrush before and when it did not work after 2 1/2 years Philips did not want to know about it. When I bought the new one I took out extra insurance through Myer. The sonic tends to last mostly about two years although I read one person had one that lasted 7 years. I think that is very unusual though. Good Luck with your yours though Sonic are a very good toothbrush when they work but they are also very expensive.

Hi there, Mary,

Thanks for asking your question here. Could you try to charge your brush for 24 hours straight, followed by pressing the power button for 5-7 seconds straight? This will reset your brush and might help to get it back on track. :) Feel free to let us know if this helped, we're otherwise more than happy to continue assisting you.

The Philips Australia Team

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9368/35 (Dual Pack)

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9368/35 (Dual Pack)

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9312/04 (Rose Gold)

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9312/04 (Rose Gold)

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9352/04 (Black)

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9352/04 (Black)

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9362/67 (Pink)

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9362/67 (Pink)

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9372/04 (Amethyst)

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9372/04 (Amethyst)

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9352/49 (Black)

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9352/49 (Black)

No reviews
Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9332/04
  • Discontinued

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean HX9332/04

CategoryElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and FlossersElectric Toothbrushes and Flossers
Price (RRP) $369.00$369.00$369.00$369.00$369.00$369.00$369.00
PurposeBrushingBrushingBrushingBrushingBrushingBrushingBrushing
FeaturesCharging Case, Timer and Travel CaseCharging Case, Timer and Travel CaseCharging Case, Timer and Travel CaseCharging Case, Timer and Travel CaseCharging Case, Timer and Travel CaseCharging Case, Timer and Travel CaseCharging Case, Timer and Travel Case
Battery Life21 days21 days21 days21 days21 days21 days21 days
Brushing / Flossing Modes5555555
Brush Heads / Flosser Tips Included2222222
Colour / Finish Black and PinkRose GoldBlackPinkAmethystBlack
BatteryInternalInternalInternalInternalInternalInternalInternal
Manufacturer Warranty2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)2 year(s)
Release dateJul 2014Jan 2015Nov 2015