Philips Sonicare DiamondClean

Philips Sonicare DiamondClean

HX9352/04 (Black), HX9332/04, HX9362/67 (Pink), etc...

4.2

• Battery Life
  • Sensitive Teeth/GumsYes (7) · No (11)
Albert

AlbertPerth, WA

Amazing Customer Service

My Toothbrush stopped working after less than 2 years of operation. I was disappointed because while it was working I loved it. My disappointment turned around with the amazing Customer Service I received from Ruth over the phone 1-300-363-391. She was courteous, knowledgeable and I genuinely felt she's there to assist with my query. After lodging my problem, she assured me Philips will replace the handle, and I received it shortly after. Sometimes things brake and stop working, however the way I see it, the Philips Team managed to turn my experience around and I'm grateful for it. Such service makes the difference. Thank you.

Purchased in September 2018.

Disappointing

Had my toothbrush for 2 years and it stopped working. The lights come on after charging but power button doesn’t work after thoroughly cleaning it. Disappointing cost wise and environment wise to have to replace the whole thing but it wouldn’t be another Sonicare.

Purchased in February 2018.

Philips S.Philips

quality doesn't match with price

The one i bought stopped working after just over 1 year and not even with every day usage. However I waited for a year to contact Philip as being overseas and only was told it can't be replaced due to outside warranty . Still feel disappointed with the product itself and the money spent and customer care received.

Purchased in May 2017.

Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Find out how Philips Sonicare DiamondClean compares to other Electric Toothbrushes & Flossers

Mindful consumer

Mindful consumerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Lasted 13 months

Lasted 13 months and started making a strange noise. Two days later stopped working. Not good enough for the price. Would recommend the Braun Oral B my partner has. Still going strong 5 years later.

Purchased in March 2019 at Harvey Norman.

VLTGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Pay $300 bucks and get only 2 years out of this poorly designed toothbrush

Purchased in February 2016 at Myer for A$300.00.

VLT

I have already reached out but they suggested I buy another unit at a "discounted" price. Judging by the number of faults reported on this page, it'll break down again after another two years!

I love this toothbrush, but design flaw + poor Philips customer service does not match price tag

Purchased in September 2014 at Shaver Shop for A$320.00.

Ram

RamMelbourne

Brush is good when it work but worst customer service

Purchased at Myer for A$370.00.

Tim C

Tim C

Mine broke several times

18 months in I have had three new toothbrushes and multiple charging stations replaced. This toothbrush is poorly made and I would not recommend it. When it works, it's good but when it doesn't it's not worth the expensive price tag.

Purchased in October 2018.

Anna I

Anna IPerth, WA

Best Electric Toothbrush Ever!

Purchased in April 2015 at Shaver Shop for A$400.00.

TimboSouth East Queensland, QLD

So many problems, so much expense!

This is an expensive toothbrush to own and run. My toothbrush stopped working and I have 9 brushheads. My only option? Buy a new one or throw the heads out.

Purchased in April 2017 at Shaver Shop for A$280.00.

Elena

ElenaSydney

Love this toothbrush.

I've been using it for 12months and I think everything is perfect about it. I've never felt my teeth that clean. I really like that you can switch between the different cleaning options. The charge lasts for month if not longer (I use it twice a day).

damian

damian

Excellent clean just not as durable as your old oral B

These clean your teeth much better than previous electric toothbrushes. They're not cheap but worth it. I had an issue with mine, and it was replaced under warranty with no fuss. Just don't expect it to be as sturdy as an oral B

Purchased in March 2019.

Yang W.

Yang W.Sydney, NSW

Best Best Best

I bought one three years ago and still in a very good condition. Bought a new one during this year sale. I just love it so so much. Hopefully this product always continues.

Purchased in November 2019.

Milord

MilordDuffy 2611, ACT

I am absolutely convinced!

Purchased in September 2019 at Costco ACT, Canberra for A$280.00.

Philips S.Philips

Thank you for your feedback. We're happy to hear you enjoy using your Sonicare toothbrush!

Bek L.

Bek L.South East Queensland, QLD

How did I not know about this sooner!

I'm super busy and my teeth get a little avoided at times. Now I know my teeth ARE getting the best clean in minutes. So I can continue my busy day and not worry. Best toothbrush I've encountered!

Purchased in October 2019.

Heart Broken Husband

Heart Broken Husband

Update Raises Privacy Concerns

This toothbrush is very good, even the entry models are excellent, but this brush is no better than those without app connectivity. For that reason, this product is terribly bad value.

Since purchasing this brush, the app had an update which requires that you participate in sharing your brushing information for statistical analysis to use the simplest of brushing features, including information about your phone and your brushing habits. This wasn't the case when I purchased the brush. Now I can't use the app at all, so I may as well have saved $90-$200 buying a model without it.

Purchased in April 2018 at Shaver Shop Online store for A$289.00.

Philips S.Philips

You're welcome, please pass the feedback on to the app team. Thank you!

MAli17

MAli17Perth, WA

Good Toothbrush

I travel a lot and this toothbrush has been a savior for me, the charge lasts really long for me. It is very easy to travel with as well. As for the oral health, my dentist recommended it to me so that covers that for me. It

Purchased in September 2019 at Amazon for A$289.00.

Philips S.Philips

Hi MAli17, thanks a lot for your concise review! We're really happy to hear that you enjoy your DiamondClean so much. :) We wish you a lot of nice trips accompanied by your favorite brush.

H W

H WAU

pretty good but I wish it could last longer (mine broken in less than 3 years)

easy to carry for travel, cleans well, recently the power button on mine doesn't work anymore, so it's not turning on anymore, tried to clean it, but it didn't help. Consider it's nearly caused $300, I was expecting it could last longer, not just 2 years.
Looked at others experience with Philips customer support, I probably wont waste time on that, its time to try Oral B for me

PhantomfishoCanberra 2600, ACT

It started well...

Purchased in November 2017 at Harvey Norman for A$229.00.

Kylie

KylieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great toothbrush while it lasts

I purchased 2 of these toothbrushes one for my husband and one for myself. After 2 years they both died within the same week. But I loved it so much I purchased 2 more. Exactly the same thing has happened after 2 years they have both died this week. These are very expensive toothbrushes. I’m wondering if the company is doing this on purpose for more sales. So now I’m not sure what toothbrush to buy.
Feeling disappointed

Purchased in August 2017 at Myer.

NotImpressed92asked

Sonicare DiamondClean

Our first Diamondcare lasted about two years. Our second was purchased in June 2019 - 14 months ago, and it appears to be dying. It runs for thirty seconds at a time - no exceptions - and only has two options available, “clean” and “white”. If you try to cycle past those two, they flash and it fully turns off. Instructions for resetting aren’t working, and it is indicating a full charge. What’s the solution, because this was an expensive toothbrush and it should last more than 14 months.

Mimi

Agreed. I bought two with the other one still working ( not every day usage) for nearly 3 years actual usage would be just 2 years I dare not to buy replacement head being the quality so unstable I am expecting it probably stop working any minute. Philips doesn’t seem to have assurance on such an expensive device. Disappointing service along with the quality

Hi there,

Thanks for taking the time to post this review. We're sorry to hear that you’ve had a negative experience with your Sonicare toothbrush. We can imagine this is a bit annoying to you. We would like to see how we can help. Is there any indication that your Sonicare is charging when it is plugged in? If no then we recommend trying a different outlet to see if that helps.

Also, are you using the original charger that came with your Sonicare? If you happen to have an additional charger of the same kind then please charge your toothbrush with it to see if that helps. If the issue continues then Please feel free to get in touch via social media. We’re available 24/7 on Facebook (https://philips.to/fb247) and Twitter (https://philips.to/tw247). You can also reach us on 1300 363 391 (AU) or on 0800 658 224 (NZ).

NotImpressed92

It's in the original charger. I also tried the charger from the old toothbrush. Nothing has changed. The toothbrush doesn't work and I need to make a warranty claim.

STJ

STJasked

Sonicare DiamondClean HX9362/67 (Pink)

I have had my toothbrush for not even 2 months and it is already broken. The head doesn’t sit on right and it makes a lot of noise and just wiggles around but not really effectively connecting either the bristles to brush my teeth properly. I think I may have thrown out the warranty from inside the box but I would still have the email from when I bought it online.
I loved it when it was working but am disappointed that it’s already broken after not even 2 months use.

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing your review here with us. It's unfortunate to hear your Sonicare has stopped working properly. For further assistance, please feel free to reach out to our product team. You can reach them directly on 1300 363 391 (Australia) or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They'll be happy to help.

Mimi

Hi I bought one but only was used for less than a year before it wouldn’t charge and no light on. It has our side the warranty can it be fixed?

Hi there Mimi,
We are sorry to hear that you're having issues with the Sonicare. The warranty for the Sonicare is usually two years. We invite you to reach out to us on either social media: Facebook and Twitter (@PhilipsCare), or you can reach us by phone. You can do so on 1300 363 391 (Australia) or 0800 658 224 (New Zealand) from Mondays to Saturdays: 7:00 am - 7:00 pm EST. They will be more than happy to help and answer all of your questions.

Solomon J.asked

Sonicare DiamondClean

how to change batteries

Philips S.Philips

Hi there, Solomon. Thank you for your question in here. Unfortunately, the rechargeable battery inside your Philips Sonicare Toothbrush cannot be replaced. We hope this helps, but do let us know if you want to know anything else about your toothbrush. We're always happy to help.

Kind regards,
The Philips Australia Team.

solomon

Get an answer from our members and Philips representatives